Overlord

A teaser for FUNimation's English dub was released.

Get hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1KHXrc9PYo
youtube.com/watch?v=54hIYQJO_Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=jm5x8s7_81M
youtube.com/watch?v=9zdFyLih6wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T-gxMS8WZsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Emncf4kP_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=EmEESOXQJso
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
tubeunblock.org/
tubeunblock.org/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4
tubeunblock.org/watch?v=fTxO_s2gpR4
phx.unblockyoutube.co/direct/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1lVUNrVWJ4blRTNA--
youtube.com/watch?v=1ISlhgjwT8g
youtube.com/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>English dub

>dub
Get the fuck out.

engrish ainz I could get used to, but engrish albedo doesnt sound right at all

>dub
ROFL

Hello funimation. It seems that you meant to type "reddit" into your browser but inadvertently typed "Cred Forums". It's an honest mistake but please don't let it happen again..

Better than OPM that's for sure

kinda misses the main point of appeal of the series, which is suzuki satoru :/

When's season 2

The thread is officially about the anime, the mods can't just delete it because "muh liet novels are jaypee!" (I mean, they can if they wanted to, but this is a valid reason to have a thread.)

>Ainz's voice
well, i wasn't expecting that. I wonder how his "normal" voice will sound like.

We can only imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=c1KHXrc9PYo

Fucking retard.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
Well fuck you too youtube. What does Ainz sound like?

>Night on Bald Mountain

I give them points for that. Ainz needed to be deeper voiced though. Somebody with a good bass would have been ideal.

The voice actor did Dr. Gero and Cooler in DBZ abridged, and Gekko Moriah in the One Piece dub

youtube.com/watch?v=54hIYQJO_Ck

>Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
Well fuck me I suppose.

Whenever Kadokawa feels like it.
If they do at all.

>dubs
ainz sounds pretty cool though

Would Satorus fate have been any different if he was a woman?

he would be a sexy female skeleton

damn, he'd have two red orbs

this, Ainz is actually better than I could have hoped for, but holy shit did they fuck up Albedo

But if they all came to the NW they'd probably get corrupted by their racial classes, go full EGK and lock femMomonga on the rape dungeon.

She would just use TGOALID and be alone like male Momonga.

>vol 10
>fighter-cum-assassin
what did they mean by this

She should do the same with Albedo and Shalltear just to be safe.

>No Skeletor voice
it's shit

> dub
> Get Hype
Kill yourself faggot

>dub
Get out.

Come on now Cred Forums. Don't be so dismissive.

There's like....uh...less than 10 dubs that are actually good.

>Beast-cum-ranger
Hellsing and Black Lagoon, and maaybe Berserk, just maybe.

Kinda wanna just see it to know how badly they fuck up the tone of the series with bad actors and music

Also Baccano and Durarara

I'd add Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, Ghost Stories, Cromartie High, and Steins;Gate. Those plus the ones you said are the ones I was thinking of.

Haruhi, Your Lie in April and Psycho Pass actually have good dubs for some strange reason, but I don't like any of those shows so fuck 'em.

dbz was the best dub ever, they fixed that stupid goku voice

Wait, Durarara has a good dub?

Which dub?
Check this one, I dont know if it's right or not.

DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS

Dub threads are love, dub threads are life.

YOOO

Tell me how to get dub user.
Check'em

Wait, is that the guy that did Cooler from TFS?

youtube.com/watch?v=jm5x8s7_81M

Yes. Also Dr. Gero.

Can someone please check my dub?

Bro
That's the official ENG dub of DBZ as far as I'm concerned.

He realized being a fighter pays like shit so he switched to assassin.

>amerinigger dub
who cares?

I would care if there would be season fucking 2 with decent budget.

And here is hoping for a season 3 that would cover this part

Assassin/Fighter combo.

You guys sure are cheery today

>muh typical vidya game but real anime
Who cares.

Why do the nips like Albedo so much? Every popularity poll ends up with Ainz btfo everyone and then Albedo in second place.

yeah, whoever made that trailer kind of fucked up that part. He's not really trapped in a game.

big tits?

>Ainz voice

I can't quite put a finger on it

>Albedo

Are you fucking serious, who is voicing this

>Trapped in game

I gave up trying to say it's not. Then again, it is still isekai genre that has twist version of the "Trapped in a game" thing, which is "Game characters being trapped in a real living alternate fantasy world"

>Big Tits
Gagaran is best girl then?

Eh, those are like manly tits.

Yandere, Big tits, Succubus, actually pure, and more

Huh, I watched the first ep awhile ago and thought it was ok. Is Overlord any good? Is it just OP protag + waifu bait or is it a little more.

Read the novels. Then finish the anime and get pissed.

anime is okay, good voice acting

LN is where real good stuff is at

we might be trapped in a game and not realize it either user

How much are you willing to bet they will fuck up PA scene

You won't really hear too many complaints about the Funimation dub of One Piece.

Because we know how much worse it can be.

Oh well, I do care about new Pure pure Pleiades coming this month

They will censor that PA part to avoid unwanted triggering.

Clementine hug scene removed to avoid SJWs.

I am also waiting for that more then the actual Vol11.

Funimation you Bastards not letting me watch your videos, that's why I pirate all your shit

but Clem loves hugs!

Episode 3 is when the exciting stuff really happens. At least watch until then, and then decide if you like Overlord. It's a fun series.

Literally the perfect woman, at least by nip standards, should cover half the world as well.

did Maruyama write the scripts for PPP episodes so they are canon or did the studio just make shit up?

By the way if anyone was wondering what song they used in the trailer it is called "Night on Bald Mountain" by Mussorgsky

>trapped in a video game
>harem

Does it matter? PPP has no relevance to the main series.

of course it matters if all that stuff about my waifu is from word of god or not

im rly sorry funimation but
none of the people here give a FLYING *FUCK* about english dubs
it all sounds better in the native with eng subs
go shill somewhere else like a knowledgable merchant would. 0 people care about the dub here bb

To be honest, the only females I ever enjoyed dub were Lucky Star and Prison School

Every other series is very flat.

Main girl + waifubait + nips shit taste.

Remember when Cred Forums shitposted dubs thread to 404 what happened to you faggots?

Don't write like a child.

I didn't get to it yet, mang.

Checked.

Was there any demand for this?

Pretty sure the kind of people who watches dubs prefer anime like One Joke Man.

I don't see Overlord being well received among dubs fags.

>dub
Kill you're are self.

They are not story canon but he did help with them. Like the omake manga. PPP is basically omake anime.

Strangely, I would still read/watch if he was a girl.

Forgot

Dubs haven't been "that bad" for 10 years.

That felt almost 4kids like to me.

Narberal was only behind 510 points in the last poll, albedo will soon be dethroned.

>The uploader has not made this videoo available in your country
wtf man

I swear I heard that music in the beginning of the trailer in a Spongebob episode.

>can't into proxy
Also checked

In short: Funi dubbed it, Ainz sounds good and everyone sounds like sasuga dubs.

Well, literally nothing would change beside Chair's crotch detonating.
'She' would still be a spooky scary skeleton, Albedo madly in love in Momonga would come of as a hilarious last minute joke towards fluf fanatic Tabula rather than lonely guys throwback to old days.
Albedo and Chair would be fighting over her,
Demiurge would be the same,
Cocytus would be still sperging "MUH UNCLE DUTY",
Aura and Mare would look up to her as a mother figure, except now we'd get /ss/ with Mare and jokingly Aura in reverse to current situation.

Momon role probably be a bit different, as she's probably been beautiful back in japan along with being an amazing adventurer, giving us "men are drawn to beautiful healthy women".
JUST would still do the exact same self-out-keikaku.

Only difference I see is SPLAT ending with Empire knights jizzing their pants over her and swearing fealty out of overwhelming aura instead of trampling themselves when fleeing in fear, making JUST go even deeper into rapid hairloss because it was her grand scheme to get bulk of empire's army so that she could sway them to her side.
>>can't into proxy
Just too lazy, easier to just DL the video and delete it after viewing it.

>none of the people here give a FLYING *FUCK* about english dubs
Yeah sure, a person who can't spell for shit should speak for everyone

>Dubs
>Ever
Check these ones at least

That said how close are the LN translations so far? Aren't they translated from the Chinese version?

I gotta say it's like a step up from seiyuu cancer threads.

Sweet

Lurk more, fag.

You got stuff up to vol.9, after that when Jewpress took over it got dropped.

>That said how close are the LN translations so far? Aren't they translated from the Chinese version?
Not sure what you're asking. Be more specific.

>Everyone who defends dubs gets dubs
What did he mean by this?

That dude voicing Ainz has definitely put up vacaroos on Cred Forums before, holy shit.

I guess he really was a voice actor.

Who is he? No website's giving out his name.

Can you repeat the question?

check the thread

No idea, I just recognize the voice. He's done a lot of random vocaroo shit that I've listened to before

Lurk more, or if you're really that inept go check thisprevious threads.

"Chris Guerrero"? If him being Gekko in One Piece as well is true.

English Ainz is actually pretty nice

Did multiple roles for TFS as well, so you have stuff to inspect.

He's much too good to be doing anime dubs. I imagine he'll be through the industry and out the other end, doing legitimate work pretty quickly. Then we'll be back to our Jameson Prices and all our other "I only have one voice and it's the same voice I talk with" faggots.

Man, I feel sorry for dubfags

Main reason I can't watch dubs, which I assume might be the same for others.

If his VA gets more work, I wouldn't mind watching more dubs though.

I do wonder what his inside voice will sound like though, as someone else pointed out earlier.

Some of their voices are more pleasant to listen to than most others though. I wish the remaining talent that is still stuck in the shitty purgatory that is Funicancer can get sweet deals in LA soon enough, and will climb the ladder high enough to do actual VA work.

Well the VA is pretty good IMHO, but if the dude does the inside voice as well, holy fuck I'll think so fucking high of him.

If he does the inside voice, I'll have no problem watching the dub.

Though I'll probably watch it anyways, since I've been meaning to re-watch it now that I've read through the Volumes it covers

>not trapped in a game
>literally pay2win

>i'm retarded and don't know what I'm talking about

Listening to dubs is easier than you think. All you have to do is not listen to Sentaishit.

>Ainz voice
>MFW it's GeneralIvan

Well that was easy. Are Sentai dubs that bad though?

As long as I still get to hear Patrick Seitz's sexy voice, I'm fine atm.

Male dub VA's have been decreasing in variety though. Most of the new blood don't have that "cool" factor in their voice the way that say, Steve Blum, Crispin Freeman, and Troy Baker did. The only exception is Matthew Mercer, but even then he's literally "Troy Baker 2.0".

He's not in a game, he's in an alternate world where his mmo items/magic works.

Funi's dubs are usually better than their subs...usually being the keyword here.

Like to point out why it's Albedo then Narberal. The VA are popular. Of course Takane > Hibiki.

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=9zdFyLih6wQ
(Nozaki)
youtube.com/watch?v=T-gxMS8WZsU
(Eyebrow retard)
youtube.com/watch?v=Emncf4kP_m0
(GuP Angler Fish Dance)
And the world famous Guin Saga one:
youtube.com/watch?v=EmEESOXQJso

Sentai is awful. Funi is hit or miss depending on who's ADR Directing and writing, and Aniplex is alright but I'm tired of faggots like JYB and Bryce Papenbrook being typecasted as generic flavor of the month MC #1000000000 over and over again.

Whatever happened to Steve Blum. I remember him voicing Digimon when I was young but I can't remember the last time I heard his name mentioned.

Yandere is bestdere
Yandere love will conquer the world. It's completely unbeatable

>deepthroating the bait
Go away Yuno

He's still pretty active. He usually sticks to videogames and Cred Forums shit, but once in a blue moon he'll land an anime role. He's also been hosting Toonami as TOM for free since it came back.

Yeah, most of them were painful. Especially GuP

That's all you had to say, I forgive you though.

It's telling the only dubs they have that aren't mediocre to outright bad are the ones they outsourced to LA.

Your new is showing Redditor

>Go away Yuno
You only say that because Yuno I'm right

K-On's dub was horrific though.

That's because low-paid, low skill american actresses can't do cute. American women can't do cute in general, but especially not when they're the bottom of the barrel of talent.

For a show who's whole appeal is predicated on the girls being cute, the dub was doomed to fail from the beginning.

Been here far longer than you, newfag.

Sure thing sport.

>My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body
>I'll change this unending light to darkness!
>Heaven and Earth...
>One body, one soul!
>Sorcerer King, Ainz Ooal Gown!

Reveal your powerlevel then.

'05 here.

Not gonna lie, looking forward to Ainz's buffing sequence in dub form. If nothing else, it'll make a great sound webm for shitposting.

'06. So you got a year on me.

>prologue at the end
>intermission at the beginning

Something doesn't look right here.

Such as it is though, in all that time I'm just recently visiting Cred Forums regularly.

>American women can't do cute
The fuck ar
>in general
never mind, that is the hard truth, but then again I'll blame it on nearly every ENG VA taking the role as a job to get cash from and be done with it, nobody apparently puts any effort their characters, you can literaly hear the tone script roll of most VA's tongues. "happy moment, increase pitch" "surprise, do a weird HMM!?""
'bout twice my time, nice to see a vet.

Nice, where did ya get that mate?

Hey newfags, I beat you both. '16 here. Get rekt, kiddies.

Stephanie Sheh, and Cristina Vee can do cute, and some of the dub voices for the Pokemon dubs sound cute as well, it's when the director just makes the actresses try too hard to sound "cute" to the exclusion of everything else is when things get earbleeding.

First result, google

>nobody apparently puts any effort their characters
Both FMA's say hi.

Go away FBI-kun

>Stephanie Sheh
I couldn't stand her Eureka or her Orihime. I like her chainsmoker voice though (Mamimi from FLCL, Tharja from the Fire Emblem games).

I think he's talking about CGDCT shows, not "serious shows for serious people", which are arguably the easiest anime to dub.

Thanks.

That makes more sense. Especially those that don't take place in Japan. He was just vague in what he said was all.

Yeah my bad on grammar there, though the "nearly every ENG VA" carried over.
There are some good dubs, especially in more serious and popular shows rather than lets say slice of life(FMA for example), but majority is just, hm, wasted opportunity? Thats how you say it right?
>ESL

Who's that?

I still don't get what was the point of Momon

For more recent examples, Noragami and Kekkai Sensen's dubs were decent, but not surpassing their Japanese counterparts. Though that's a given for nearly every dub there is.

Information gathering. Building up good will towards someone who would later down the line be relieved to have actually been Ainz all along. And most importantly, giving Ainz the chance to fuck around and be a hero for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk This, but with Ainz instead of McMahon

Escapism.

Speak for yourself dumbass

Summer '04.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

okay

>accidentally vassalized the empire and made Demi cream his pants
you can't comprehend his master plan mortal

use proxy

There wasn't a point besides MC's shameless self indulgence. He wanted to be an adventurer, so he did. It gave him a chance to explore the world without people flipping their shit.

>tubeunblock.org/

Not working for some reason

Works for other blocked videos, but not this one

Why block it for some countries in the first place

YOUR LINK IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T WORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Works for me, maybe go find a reupload of it

Cuz Cred Forumsitical issues as well as DMCA.
If your country shits on a copyright holders - they'll cut content for citizens.

Calm the fuck down Ainz, the dude's not worth it.

You sure about that?
>tubeunblock.org/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4

>using a proxy for listening to dubs

>tubeunblock.org/watch?v=fTxO_s2gpR4
What am I doing wrong?

Yes. It doesn't work.

Cancer.

What about this then
>phx.unblockyoutube.co/direct/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1lVUNrVWJ4blRTNA--

additionally, it gave him a significant amount of money to fund his other operations, and established connections which are still bearing fruit.

at that point in the story he also literally said that he just did it because he wanted to run away, as he still was mostly satoru suzuki.

if you're talking from a story telling perspective, it enabled ainz to be able to leave nazarick (see: the wn), and was the entire concept that launched the volume 2 arc.

>Setting wise, Ainz has an another Top-tier spell that can summon swarm of locusts ala Moses and the 10 plagues of Egypt
>Using this on the New World means destorying an entire country or more

>Implying it's not a minor fraction of magnificent keikaku that Ainz is performing
Heresy I say.

It's a virus. My protector blocked it.

But its not

EE's got bug spray. The Kingdom will be just fine.

Speaking of >dubs, Digimon Tri's dub came out a couple days ago. Johnny Yong Onevoice is Takeru.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ISlhgjwT8g

But what Tier is bugspray? Doesn't Cocytus have a protection against 6 or lower tier spells?

>Implying Cocytus is so fucktard min-max broken against counters he puts Victim to shame
Dude probably has 100% nullification vs racial negatives to fuck people over

>No pictures of the author at all
>Not much info on him
>MARUYAMA Kugane probably a pen name

Oh he is one of those secretive writers

5th tier magic is the highest EE can cast.

4kids would never have Night on Bald Mountain. They even cut Ride of the Valkyries out of Yu-Gi-Oh.

>waiting to see what great magic Ainz will use in vol9
>a black wind that kills people
>followed by some retarded looking demon

what a letdown
he should've just cast meteor shower or something impressive like that not >muh black wind that cut people strings

Johnny can be surprisingly versatile when given the chance, as the dubs for Doraemon and Yokai Watch have shown. Too bad he gets stuck doing the same Ichigo/Yu/Kaneda voice. Still not as bad as Will Friedle and Greg Cipes though.

He stands out because he has only two voices, "Cold Ichigo" and "Balls-in-a-vice Renton".

You really think a mere meteor is more impressive than a spell that can summon 5 eldritch abomination ?

You're the type of person to never be satisfied with anything. All you can do is type muh muh muh muh

Sounds like a good majority of Cred Forums to be perfectly honest with you familia

>comparing some falling rocks to lovecraftian horrors

Spice and Wolf has a good dub.

Personally I thought the Magi dub was solid, and from what I heard of My Hero Academia's, it wasn't bad either. Though, that may just be because All-Might's voice is great

>that may just be because All-Might's voice is great
That voice is Chris Sabat, also known as Zoro from One Piece and Alex Armstrong from FMA.

Don't forget Vegeta
>tfw Chris Sabat will never yell "Go Beyond, Plus Ultra" while he nuts inside your wife while her son watches

Is it me or does Ainz sound like bane?

>Chair would find female Ainz hotter
Like what would be the difference?

pelvic girdle and collar/shoulder bones if I remember correctly.

Chair is a dike primarily, if you didn't figure that out, but she doesn't mind playing for both teams.

For a second there I thought it was the guy who did Mankar Camoran's voice

>Chair running her 2 meter long tongue over female Ainz feminine pelvis
That's pretty hot DESU. Would she still refrain from sexing the grills? since it's not like flesh would change their lesbo dynamics that much.

OF COURSH not

Vash the Stampede is the best character JYB ever voiced, it was serious and silly and didn't sound forced or amatuerish. Even in the movie, it wasn't the same Vash as the tv series.

Of course. Trigun and its dub came out before Johnny blew up and starting voicing every 2000's anime MC known to man.

heh

Shouldn't 8GK have some mad sect of zealot worshipers?

But enough about hypothetical erections

Casting that pedophile as Edward Elric was a mistake, and i was disappointed in Brotherhood when he was recast. Nothing makes me lose interest in a show's dub than seeing that guy's name attached to a main character

>Gagaran is best girl
It is known

Wouldn't Crowtits have bigger boobs than Gagaran?

Vic's a shitter I know but everyone else was great in both series. Also is there any actual proof he's pedo or is that just shit made up by butthurt yaoifags?

Is this pic young Gagaran?

>"trapped in a game" anime

But it's not.

Shhh, always leave plebs ignorant.

I actually like Gagaran's body type, if she had like, I dunno, Lakyus' face or something she'd be perfect.

They're better than >rabbit

>Lakyus' face
>Not magnificent femshwartz

Reminder that Hiroshawma made the words "back", "to", and "reddit" put together marked as spam.

Reminder to properly wash your dog .

Reminder that drugs are bad.

Did he strike a nerve?

So when is vol 11 out again?

Tomorrow.

Shhh, Entoma is sleeping.

hahahahahahahah XXDFFd

>Night in bald mountain
>They're trapped with him

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed it more than I probably should have.
Ainz sounds surprisingly alright, Albedo sounds off.

Was Lupusregina created by Lucifer? she sure acts like a trouble maker.

Would also explain why Ainz doesn't like her.

Ainz loves all of his children.

>Anyone liking Lupa for reasons other than her being a total failure

She was just (unconsciously) following her creators wishes and trolling Ainz, sazuga Lucifer sama annoying his former guildmates even after the end of Yggdrasil.

So when is volume 10 coming out?

>t. April

>Gender was not a big matter for him. However, Osk’s ideal partner was the warrior from the Kingdom’s Blue Rose (Gagaran). Granted, Headhunting Rabbit would make a good partner as well, but he felt too skinny, compared to her. In contrast, the Martial Lord was a little too thick
Why is Gagaran such a perfection?

Not bad, but Albedo and Shalltear are a lot better.

YO HO HO HE BECAME A SKELETON

I don't care about dubs, but having overlord reach a wider audience makes me happy.
Who knows, it might even become super popular and break the Madhouse curse.

Japs don't care about Gaijin sales

Fuck off.

Gargaran is disgusting and deserves to be destroyed by the best girl and then by the best boy a second time.

Wake up, Entoma! There's Gargaranposting, time for a snack

Fuck on.

LEEEL XDDDFFDDFD

6 months back

Headhunting rabbit was a man.
Would this mean that Osk is a homosexual and that Gagaran is a man?

He has thick fetish.

>English dub
>Get hype
Please die in agony.

He is muscle sexual. It is implied he suicided when a skeleton (who has no muscles) defeats his lover.

Reported for advertising and being funi shill. Fuck off you cunt

What is "a click of tongue"?
Like tsk (nip. tch) or something?

Demi always fucking gets me in this image.

Yeah, things like "cheh" and so on.

It's when you suction your tongue to the roof of your mouth and then pull it back down
Makes a tch sound

Only ainz has that, cocytus will be seriously hurt if he takes a direct hit from the bugspray.

I just noticed that ainz is afflicted with yaoi hands syndrome.

To be fair, he does handle a lot of boners

You mean his lanky, slim body?

Well to be fair, he is in an MMO. Proportions in WoW are horrendous

I seriously like her personality. Gagaran's I mean.

She is a manly woman who has the heart of gold and is the most humane member of Blue Rose. What's not to like?

>they will all die so renner can use her race change item ;_;

>ywn have your virginity taken by Gagaran
>ywn be tenderly but forcefully dominated
>ywn be told to cum inside as she milks your balls dry with her vise-like pussy

Is that what the item Albedo gave Renner, a race change item?
I wonder what race She'll change into, it seems weird for her not to be a human, Maybe some sort of fallen angel so she can remain pretty for her Climb.

Either fallen angel or an imp(basic race for demon).

Does anyone have full pic?

>The uploader has made the video unavailable in your country
Thanks Obama

So , it is only like this? No Yuri and Entoma?
Ty aniway.

newfag spotted

And she has a ton of virgins to pop now too.

THAT IS the full pic user.

Who else is hyped to see Papa Bones learn about MC WCI in the future and go full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on ST?
>SKAOG jolly cooperation meeting
>Renner and Jircniv attend as Area Guardians
>Suddenly Albedo receives a message from her minion
>It's information about MC WCI owner
>Standing behind and to the right of Ainz
>She makes the most happy and evil face she can manage
>Kukukuku~
>What is it Albedo?
>Ainz-sama, forgive me for interrupting, there is an emergency, we've just received this intel
>Let's hear it
>Whispers in into Ainz' ear
>Papa Bones squeezes his hand laying on the table into the fist until creaking sound is clearly heard in the room
>Stone table goes in cracks under pressure
>Ainz is shaking a bit
>Flickering red dots of his eyes go non-existent inside a pitch black, empty eye-sockets
>He lets out a lowlvl class-specific aura subconsciously
>Undead passive can't catch up with magnitude of wrath boiling inside
>Grunts in low forceful voice about these little shits
>Who made him kill his best friend daughter
>How would they all burn again and again for eternity
>Guardians attending are all shake a bit in fear
>Jircniv balding speed increase tenfold
>Guy already bid bitter farewells to his life and existence of his precious Empire
>Prays that it would at least be quick
>Doesn't really believes that
>Balds even more
>Terminal stage of full-body gastritis
>Renner appears calm
>Calculating current situation at 1000xDeepBlue speed under a pokerface
>Conclusions and keikakuing intensifies
>Ainz manages to calm himself enough to speak
>Forgive me, I have things that require my immediate attention
>We will resume our regular meetings once it's done with
>Gets up and [GATE] away to assemble assault force
>Jircniv slowly exhales
>While trying not to be too obvious about it
>Uses his hand to collect fallen strands of hair from the table into the pouch
>Leaves a puddle of sweat on his seat, on the floor under it and at the table before him when he leaves

Does anyone got version of that one without so much useless clutter? Like the first one(pic related) mixed with that one?
"Seriously hurt"
>cocytus seriously hurt by bugspray
top kek
We already been through this, our consensus is that it's either Succubus or Fallen angel.
>Implying she's not the submissive type
Ainz has 718 spells, thats all that matters about ST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good morning.
>less clutter
Details are what's so great about these pics.
>718 spells
I'd think he would want to conduct some fucked up experiment he has in mind with one of the super-tier spells
Then again: he could only punish directly responsible and people who gave orders.
He doesn't enjoy meaningless slaughter after all.

I am not. It was self-defence against a monster who was given clear orders of only going after bandits and other scum the society won't miss. Shalltear was the one to blame for that situation.

Ainz is selfish and hypocritical, he said so himself.
Even more so when his friend's "children" are involved.
Do you really think he would skip punishing those responsible for brainwashing Chair?

>TFW Satanic quads of truth

I also get where you're going from, I think the whole situation unfolded thanks to Papa Bones early slip ups too.
But I'm looking forward to REEEEEE and strings cut nonetheless as a reader.

Details are what's so great about these pics.
Well yeah but I liked the more bang for the buck one, minimum amount of detail for maximum amount of awesome.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

>Funimation
>Dub
>Hype

To be honest if they do it right it's kinda ok, but considering Albedo's voice, eh it leaves a lot of be desired.

>not posting the pic itself
Don't be a dicktease

>dub
>hype

SeeDon't have it in the first place mate, but I'll try to GIMP a very bad version right now.

She feels like a fucking AI assistant in generic RTS.
>Supreme one we require more gold
>We cannot build there your majesty
>Shall we promptly crush these fools your highness?

>dub
fuck off

We should sacrifice you and everyone you have ever met with that spell.

KILL THE INFIDEL

At least she won't be saying:

>your Manawhores are DYING

He's a fucking Instant Death specialist.
Chances are - we seen all of his non-insta-death repertoire in vol3 final fight.

I just want nazarick to get BTFO once and have some real challenges, is that too much to ask for?
Hopefully after the sasugas end on these shit tier countries we will get real challenges.

>watches dub

M8, we didn't even see like 50 spells.
I doubt he has like 700 spells just focused on insta-death.

>overlord
>wants him to btfo
Why?

someone upload to vimeo or some shit site prease

>350 instadeath spells
>350 necromancy spells
>18 generic offensive spells
Seems about right to me

>Nazarick BTFO
>why
Cuz he's baiting.
Also fight at the end of vol3 was great, people are hoping for more action like that.

Probably want Ainz to fall into despair.

>350 instadeath spell

Go ahead and name 50.

He stole a bunch of spells from players, i doubt they are all necromancy related.

>is that too much to ask for?
Yes it is actually.
Have you been reading the past 10 volumes?

>name 50
Why?
It's up to Maruyama to asspull.
Just hedcanon'ed proportion that seems about right to me.
>stole spells
Oh yeah, he had some divination shit in Prologue
>Sasuga Ainz-sama

>dub
Check these OP.

Not only divination, he can even summon various tiers of angels and probably other kind of creatures too. He probably has every creature type possible and can summon beings some would regard as their gods.

I thought Ainz voice was decent.

They (purposefully) picked times where they were all being super serious, so I'm not sure if it'll continue to be as such.

Could be decent, though.

Well, anime DID make him look more smart and composed than he really was in vol1-3.

Yeah, I suppose you're right.
He even used that Pantheon thingy to summon 90lvl angels fucking cheater

>that pic

That pic sure brings back a lost of memories from last year, when Overlord first aired.

S2 never

Vol 11 soo

>elitist bullshit about being WN fan before it was cool incoming

>Ainz sounds great
>Everyone else sounds like they just got a fucking intern

Just from that teaser, I actually like Ainz's english voice more.

Wow, way to out yourself for being new.

I was following the LN before the Anime. Hell OL was my first LN. Cred Forums and /tg/ got me interested.

The anime brought in a lot of "unwanted" stuff, but it also brought in a lot of fan art and stuff.

A lot of fun time I have at Cred Forums is in OL threads, I remember the times we tried to translate character sheets and stats/backstories of NPCs, resulting in a lot of laughs like
>Lupu cannot into spinach
>Percoperco = Big Explosion skylord

Running "You are Meido, user adventures"

The waiting frenzy every Saturday night.

Those GBanons that wanted their dicks chopped off or dissolved.

Hell, all the Lupu "pull pull" jokes and Narberal bullying.

>m-muh shonen f-f-fights
The challenges come from Ainz having to maintain his persona and running a country despite having no training in how to do so. Those are the real challenges, not 'my anime fights'.

user you forgot to point him to the direction of Climb, his he wanted shonen fights.

Volume 4 is literally designed to be a shonen adventure

Imagine

But the lizards lost. The heroes never lose in shounen.

It's supposed to show you that shonen adventures literally do not work in Overlord.

that and Climb are the worst parts of Overlord, really makes you think doesn't it?

>Imagine

Some user will post that then another "Fucking Lupu", it became so bad I wrote this

>Imagine fucking Lupus

You get Lycantrophy

>Lupu spreading lycantrophy

>Lupu bites user. user transformed into a Werewolf
>Time to be Alpha.gif
>Sees short bun haired maid. Starts growling
>Suddenly fleas and mites everywhere
>Nope.gif
>Searches for another target
>Ha! A fancy hair maid. Impose Alpha stance
>Maid Vanish. Sense Horrible pretence behind
>Turned around, Fancy hair maid smiling
>Holy shit, she looks like she is melting
>TacticalDefecate.webm, runs away.
>Spotted ponytail maid. Starts growling
>1000megawatts.gif
>Regain consciousness
>Short long haired 1 eye maid looking at you.
>My lucky day. Jumps up growls
>Instantly trapped by backbreaking bear hug.
>Dragged around Nazarick by headlock for a few hours.
>Stopped by tall maid with glasses.
>Sense pressure of headlock losing strength
>/breakfree
>Growls at tall maid with glasses
>verycoldstare.jpg
>Cold stare. Place a collar round user's neck and hand leash over to short maid.

>Forever Beta.jpg.

Not him but seeing as it didn't literally crack a hole in the planet which larger celestial bodies can do fairly easily and are far, far bigger than Dark young to boot and a moving mountain, which upon collision could easily cause a mass-extinction event and destroy all human life for hundreds of kilometers around instantly...

>spend the entire volume gathering the tribes and allies in a grand adventure
>get soundly blown the fuck out and massacred before being enslaved to an undead army
Remind me how Shonen adventure works again

I still that Ainz's overlord class is subconsciously pulling the strings. Like he himself thinks he doesn't know what he's doing, but he's actually doing everything right.

Yea and you had to read the entire volume about gathering tribes and alliances.

Also the bad guy in shonen adventures usually aren't relatively morally good.

More like Ainz literally cannot be assed to even take them seriously. I'm going to venture on a limb and say that seeing as eight Old Guard could perfectly wipe a mithril team that a single unit (10) of Master Guard could just walk into the place and kill everything.

Charisma is a very important stat for liches.

So far there are only three realistic challenges for Nazarik:

1) PDL and the 8GK's guildhall
2) Theocracy's Godkin + WC items
3) Civil war within Nazarik (e.g., Albedo pulling something retarded against Ainz's will)

All of these are being set up, but it seems they won't happen for a while.

>d&d inspired
>wanting talking and politics instead of good fighting campaigns

>EE's insecticide spell can kill Uncle blue bug.

> Funi now viral markets for dubs on Cred Forums.

Realistic challenge as in they have to plan/counter them with bit more effort than say, 8 Fingers?

There's no real threat to the organization that is Nazarick, from the outside at least and all the external threats barely are tough enough to consider that they could probably gank & spank one max level with surprise.

Barring wild magic powered by the suffering of thousands or millions and/or another World-class item there's nothing much out there.

>wanting talking and politics instead of good fighting campaigns

But, a really great game ran by a great GM also build up the world, the players in.

Doing so can influence players decisions, makes the players think.

>2) Theocracy's Godkin + WC items
The Godkin are strong enough to kill 'any number' of Soul Eaters and Death Knights so they're at least level 60+, but that's like, Narberal tier. If they're level 80, that's Frost Virgin / Giant Tree tier. Level 90+ is when shit gets dicey, but even assuming level 100 Ainz is actually 'middle upper tier' making him roughly 80-85th percentile of all players.
Even then if we assume they're actually Touch-Me tier in terms of how well they fight, it's all over in a 2v1.

That is literally what makes ttrpgs fun you faggot, pulling shit like seducing the enemy of a campaign arc or trying to convince someone to give you a book that's worth more than your entire party's assets combined.

Nobody gives a shit about dubs.

Not possible, she sprayed it repeatedly on Entoma and she STILL didn't die. Cocytus has literally more than twice Entoma's HP and far greater resistances and defenses assuming that chart is linear, which is probably isn't.

The ending of Vol 10 seems to hint that while daddy is out Demi and Albedo are going to fuck things up royally for him. Vol 12 will probably be about having to clean up the mess those two create.

Also what ever happened with that search party Albedo was going to organize in Vol 7? Did Murayama just forget that plot point?

>get hype for old shit

sage

Trying to watch english dub your lie in april on crunchyroll but the ads...
Anywhere else i can watch it?

Is Akemi foreshadowed in the LN? What if Ainz discovers the 8GK were playing Kuroinu with her?

Get out.

To be honest Ainz REALLY should've shared Project Utopia with them before he left.

>Ainz is actually 'middle upper tier
Id say he's a bit better when you factor in his pvp skills. The only dude he could never beat was Touch-Me (unless I'm remembering incorrectly). Judging from the way he fought Go Gin, Ainz puts a ridiculous amount of value on info gathering his opponents and that lets him dominate fights.

The epilogue hinted that they must finish all the preparation and planning touches for the Kingdom. They wouldn't dare to pull the trigger on the plan without Ainz's permission.

Even Demiurge wanted Ainz's permission to use an doppelganger for the Holy Kingdom and came back to do final preparations when he wasn't around.

But of course no matter how nefarious the plan they finish with will be, Ainz won't be able to reject it when he comes back from his trip to Dwarven Kingdom. He'll just go with it if it's a net profit for Nazarick's influence in the long run.

>The Godkin are strong enough to kill 'any number' of Soul Eaters and Death Knights so they're at least level 60+,
Nice headcanon, worker-kun. Surely not overestimated or anything since only PDL is old*** enough to know what the real difference between scrubs and lvl high-levels is.

From what I remember, Ainz lost most of his PvP matches if it was his first time fighting someone. After coming up with a strategy to fight a specific build, he would win most of the time.

Or something like this.

No he's explicitly middle-upper tier.

I'm not a NW-fag but both Death Knights and Soul Eaters are known undead. It's not the same as saying 'well he's probably capable of killing 10k people', because they should know exactly what DKs and SEs are capable of.

What Death Knight looks better, the anime/manga interpretation or the original that probably looks like pic related?

We know what the original looks like from So-bin's art.

It's clearly overestimation on the very fact that BS are what ~30 on avg and can't even take 1:1 of DK/DW/SE according to the ex-BS Cardinal and suddenly 2 Godkins can trump the ratio to 1:250? Really now?

That would have to be asspull tier of hard counter or 1:1 copy build of Shalltear with the gear to back to give them enough edge over such a mob of undeads at 45-60 lvl range and I really doubt they could be attributed higher.

That doesn't make sense.
Look at it this way, the BS are roughly 1 - 1, a bit at a disadvantage, but it's possible to get an equal number of them.
They literally have a frame of reference for the God-kin - how many BS members can they beat?

I don't remember seeing that

To be honest I like both interpretations.

So-bin's death knights look fucking monstrously terrifying, and the anime's look large and imposing and actually look like defensive creatures.

just use the Opera beta, it has a free VPN

I didn't realize that was a death knight...

I definitely prefer the anime version.

how?

Like I said I didn't realize those were death knights, because they are both missing tower shields and don't look like tanks.

>Get equal number of them
vs 500? Really now? And I doubt their frame of reference very much since it's something that Shalltear and co. can just refer to as millimeters on a metric scale.

KC isn't old enough to have been around the last serious threat to NW, the war against Demon Gods and I doubt even CD is old enough considering her kidnapping caused the war with elves and that seems fresh enough to be under 2-3 generations of human lifespan.

That means the Godkins have never been tested to the fullest of their abilities and no amount of mock fighting in-house will really help them if not altogether fuck the overestimation to unfathomable tiers.

If Godkins were 1:250 ratio strong against an army of mid-tier undeads then the rest of the threats against their country would be steamrollable unless you inflate PDL with just as much.

Not probable, inflated overestimation since even with that overestimation the 12 Cardinals previously agreed that going to war against a sorcerer that can control ONE Death Knight is a mistake.

O-N-E. A joke of a country and their 2 Godkin can barely put a dent or be moved around even before Nazarick appeared at all.

I think those might be Death Warriors. This guy just wasn't carrying weapons or armor.

Death Warrior were described as wearing leather armor, whatever that looks like.

Look here
They know the special powers of Death Knights and Soul Eaters. This means that they must've fought them at some point.
Certain Death is old as fuck, at the very least 100+ years old as she's older than all of the cardinals.
>vs.500? Really now?
No, the Black Scripture can get an equal number of death knights. Like, if it's 12 v 12 they can pull it off.
The Godkin are estimated to be able to kill an arbitrary number of the things, and given they LITERALLY KNOW how strong those things are and the extent of their abilities, there's no reason to assume that their estimates are that far off the mark.

The guys on the left looks like he's wearing treated hardleather no?

Well leather didn't actually exist, it's a fantasy thing, so it could look like literally anything.

It's still plate armor, he also carries "wavy-bladed sword" so he's definitely DK.

>dub
>Get hype
Are you mockin' me, boi

>Well leather didn't actually exist

I meant leather armor as fantasy shows it*, didn't actually exist.

Leather could be used in armor, but was never armor.

If they had confronted them they wouldn't be using an estimation of adventurers difficulty for them and instead know a real weakness of 'em or solution but alas even one DK minion and its master is too stiff for 'em.

Even if they had oral traditions from killing the 3 SE that were known to history and the only DK to appear outside of ST's control was an unique event in Fluder's lifespan.

Overestimation by the simple facts that they feared a single sorcerer that can control one DK and didn't try to lure him out to just set one or two parties of BS on him.

>Well leather didn't actually exist, it's a fantasy thing,
...what the FUCK are you on about? Is this the new 'boobplate didn't exist' armchair historian meme?
A hardened coat of treated leather armor was THE armor of choice for skirmish troops for the longest fucking time, was a cheap armor for horses when you couldn't afford plate or chain, was useful as padding and to cover places you didn't want to spend the money for chain or lamellar or plate on.

Weird then maybe it's an oversight
Or maybe he was just posing, they're supposed to be mounted.

Meanwhile the BS is then confident they can take out a lesser number equally. They said 'extremely dangerous', they'd incur losses.
>oral traditions...
>confronted them...
The difficulty level is used to give a vague grasp on powerlevel and nothing else. They literally know their strengths but DKs do not have a fucking weakness besides the generic holy and fire that undead in general have.

>From what I remember, Ainz lost most of his PvP matches if it was his first time fighting someone. After coming up with a strategy to fight a specific build, he would win most of the time.

He purposefully forfeits the first match after gathering info.

I think KC and CD killing 500 DKs/SEs is more of a "hit and run" strategy than "stand your ground".
It's like Fluder killing the whole Empire army. He can't do this on his own in one go but with teleporting to a safe place to rest he can manage.

Ainz shouldn't be riding SE either so I don't think it's the exact scene from before SPLAT.

That's way beyond a mid tier summon, maybe a wild DK will have leveled up beyond ainz DK and will look like that.

Is CD even a mage though? Like for all we know it's because she's legitimately Fluder tier or higher

High tier summons include shit like Grim Reapers.

>A hardened coat of treated leather armor was THE armor of choice for skirmish troops for the longest fucking time, was a cheap armor for horses when you couldn't afford plate or chain, was useful as padding and to cover places you didn't want to spend the money for chain or lamellar or plate on.

Not true and has nothing to back it up. Pure fantasy.
Cheap armor is a thick linen gambeson, not leather armor.
Show me one (1) proof that leather armor existed that isn't some bullshit written by a no one with zero credibility. Show me one record of leather armor being used in battle, show me one carpet of someone using leather armor, a painting, anything.

Also one retarded ceremonial breastplate is not proof that boobplate was used. It just means that people were silly.

Could be but even that meant from ex-BS Cardinal that BS would have to provide support and I doubt they can move or extract all of them that easily. So losses would be inevitable.

Otherwise they should have measured 1 DK and its master with ease if they could harry and hit & run on him even if he were to retaliate by unleashing said solo DK on ST.

CD carries a war scythe normally so I doubt she is a pure mage build.

>Also one retarded ceremonial breastplate is not proof that boobplate was used.
It literally fucking is because right there it exists. Was it used by frontline fighters, probably not (although that piece would actually work), but commanders could wear whatever the fuck they wanted as long as it was vaguely protective

>inb4 no female commanders
If a lady was in her husband's castle while it was under siege it wasn't even all that rare for her to '''command''' her the castle garrison. Alanni noblewomen were buried with ceremonial armor implying they at least were allowed to hold command.

>linen gambeson
This was admittedly more common. I've definitely seen actual pieces of leather armor online although I don't remember what site it was besides being about the Persians (?). At least it was somewhere in the area.

Also here, I found one. Laquered leather lamellar, warring states China. Yes, it's leather sheets, not metal.
And yeah I made a mistake, it's not 'cheap'. It's cheapER than metal but still damn fucking expensive.

I wouldn't work because the geometry. This obvious for anyone that ever wore armor.
Put your two arms in front of your body, directly in line with your chest, like you're holding a sword. Look down and see if there is room for a steel pair of boobs there.

Like I said, ceremonial armor doesn't prove anything because it was never battle tested. And even then, that is besides the point, we're not talking about silly things rich people did.

>I've definitely seen actual pieces of leather armor online although I don't remember what site it was besides being about the Persians (?). At least it was somewhere in the area.

Show me.

But notice how you changed, first you said
>A hardened coat of treated leather armor was THE armor of choice for skirmish troops for the longest fucking time
Now it's a specific kind of armor used by a specific country.
If leather armor was so used in such a long time, for sure we'd have more proof of its existence, no? Mail was used from ancient rome to late 15th when full plate and guns started to come around. Where in this leather armor fits?

>Funimation

Can't be too excited or disappointed when I hear about a new dub by those guys. Sometimes they're spot on (BnHA, Zankyou no Terror) and other times they blow hard (Dagashi Kashi, Danganronpa).

I heard they're doing Mob in the coming weeks, too.

That's bronze.

You do realize that those sorts of armour were typically made with iron and bronze, not just leather?

Additionally, the were typically worn over mail anyway.

Metal armour seriously wasn't that expensive, with the majority of men at arms being able to afford mail armour. In fact, metal armour was the most common armour to be worn throught the majority of ages.

I'm still trying to fucking redo what that one user did before with GIMP, and I'm so fucking bad with it, I think I'd have done it already if I used bloody Paint.
The Dr.Gero voice does it for me.

There is literally only one good dub and it's chromartie high

Those are lamellar armor, which was used above mail or other types of armor.
Back to what I said first: Leather armor was never a thing, but leather could be used in armor, usually as lamellar, because hardened leather is stiff and heavy and can get destroyed easily, hard to repair, not ventilation, the list goes on. That's why it was almost never used.

Meanwhile, mail is easy to wear, easy to clean, easy to store, can last generations, easy to repair, fully protects you from cuts and cheap to make (just very time consuming).

i think the bacanno dub is good
plus there's psg, evangelion, and for something more recent the bnha dub seems fine

Baccano/Durarararararara is a lot better dubbed.
I also prefer Big O dubbed.

Nice quads.

>Put your two arms in front of your body, directly in line with your chest, like you're holding a sword. Look down and see if there is room for a steel pair of boobs there.
>2-handed sword
If you're using a two-handed blade then you should basically be already impervious to damage, otherwise at most you'd be using a bastard weapon.

>Like I said, ceremonial armor doesn't prove anything because it was never battle tested
It existed -> boobplate is historical.

>And even then, that is besides the point, we're not talking about silly things rich people did.
Women didn't even fight period which is where boobplate is used in fiction. Plus in anime, where boobplate is everywhere, these girls usually have a powerlevel high enough to fight naked and come out on top anyway it's like a fashion choice

Yes I made a mistake, it wasn't 'armor of choice for skirmish troops', mainly because those poor saps just didn't wear armor period otherwise they wouldn't be just skirmish troops. I was a bit too extreme in implying it was common but I've honestly gotten piss-tired of people saying it flat out didn't exist.

Do you think I'm arguing that leather is better than mail? Those were from the Warring states era, mail did not exist you'd simply wear it over padding. The Zhou era also used padded boiled leather and the Wei chariots had leather plates attached to them.
Lamellar isn't always covered in metallic plates, it describes any form of armor made by plates sown together in that distinctive pattern. Hardened leather or boiled leather for even earlier periods could be made into plates.

No, that isn't bronze lamellar. That is leather lamellar. It'd be heavy as fuck and even more restrictive than iron (like all leather armor) which is why it got dropped off later.
I'm not saying that Death Warriors wearing leather makes any damn sense unless they're pretending to minor nobles be from some ancient nation or some shit.

>that left armor
...King Arthur?

>I've honestly gotten piss-tired of people saying it flat out didn't exist.
It is a fair enough thing to say though, because for all intents and purposes, leather armour just didn't exist. One or two token, impractical sets of armour used rarely in a single culutre doesn't justify saying that leather armour was used historical.

>used rarely
That's the goddamn thing though - it was used regularly in those earlier periods. Lacquered leather lamellar isn't suddenly just no longer leather.
As far as impractical goes, chainmail is impractical today because I can just shoot you. Back in the day it really was one of the better ones available.

>I've honestly gotten piss-tired of people saying it flat out didn't exist
Dude. I corrected myself right after. I'm going to repeat to you so you can understand.

Leather armor as fantasy shows it never existed.
It was never common.
It wasn't used for a very long time.
It was never used in Europe, which most medieval setting are based off.

Mail is the most common type of armor that ever existed. It was the most used, for the most long period of time, by the largest number of different societies. Along with mail, a lot of other things existed that were never that popular: lamellar, scales, wood armor, etc.

Boob armor didn't exist as actual armor. It existed as ceremonial armor, on very specific cases, wore by specific people. It was never "a thing", if your life depended on it, you would never chose it. Boob armor has zero purpose outside looks and IMO it looks bad. Not because it's impractical, I like a lot of impractical shit, picture related, one of my favorite fantasy armor sets.

I agree.
Early in the series he comments several times on how cold and calculating he became and wonders if it was always like this.
It probably wasn't.

>final boss is himself

Well sure, it didn't exist as fantasy shows it. I was saying 'never was armor' is just wrong though.
>not used for a very long time
Zhou->Qin was almost 800 years

>Boob armor didn't exist as actual armor. It existed as ceremonial armor, on very specific cases, wore by specific people
Basically all armor worn by anime characters is ceremonial I can't even remember the last time armor actually did something besides break or block a single attack
If it blocked a lot of attacks chances are the person in general is so powerful that he could've taken it with his abs alone without the armor.

Well he's slowly getting more capable.

Did you just get the memo
The Final boss isn't himself, he's literally been his only problematic enemy so far.

Why he wrote so much of a backstory about Arche just to kill her afterwards?[/spoiler

He'll storm their guildhall, have Nfirea use their guildweapon to resurrect the fuckers.
Black Capsule will be a paradise compared to what awaits them then.

Because iirc he got pretty assblasted that the nips voted to kill her so he killed her in the most heartrending way possible.

>so fucking big he's even bigger than Cocytus who has to be like 10+ feet tall
Skeletal Titan.

>The whole story is just a lot elaborate backstory for a future story with new cast with Ainz-sama and co. being the big bad.

Never was armor in the sense that it was never like picture related.

Let's be honest here, you know that THIS is what writers of pseudo medieval fantasy mean when they write "leather armor".

japs and their shit taste
thanks senpai

Nips voted to kill her, so he wrote a back story and latter posted that Her sisters get sold and die as overworked slaves to make nips feel bad about themselves.
This is why we can't have nice things

He is imposing.
>His figure seems to grow taller before their eyes

Could easily be the case though, I said at Lizardmen that maybe Ainz isn't so much 'in the game' as 'in the game's backstory'
The Ygg Devs seem like the type to literally take a legendary guild and stick it in the backstory of the sequel. It'd solve the whole 'why can he touch albedo' thing too - the PLAYERS might not be able to touch but there's literally no reason someone can't in the backstory.

It's Maruyama, you never know what he means. Fuck, the Vampire waifu is a goddamn lamprey that makes Xelvy look tame.
>that picture
desu that really just looks like a leather jacket you could buy at Sears or something

Arche's dad deserved Black Capsule

I prefer him normally sized.

>NPC ever rebelling against Ainz.
They might fight each other but they would never challenge Ainz that is their whole thing with the absolute loyalty and devotion.

If Albedo kills Peroroncino...

>Dub in the OP
This is the straw that broke the camel's back. I used to defend these threads despite awful circklejerk, lack of new content and severe autism but being excited for a dub is absolutely unacceptable. Overlord dailies need to be banned. How has this not been deleted yet?

>desu that really just looks like a leather jacket you could buy at Sears or something
That's how Leather Armor is perceived by most people. That's what most people think when you say leather armor. That's what most writers think of when they write "leather armor".

When I say leather armor didn't exist, I mean THIS didn't exist. This is fantasy. But some people think it's real and will fight you over it.

Because the mod is an ESL.

They voted to save her which is why everyone feels betrayed that she died.
The only thing that can redeem vol 7 being so shit is if she's revived.

What's wrong with gambesons?

Volume 7 was fine though. Objectively her death makes tons of sense.
>voted to save her
That doesn't sound right.

Pretty much.

Lots of LN describe common anime actions that would not make sense in real life. Pouts, puffed up cheeks etc, all reference similar poses or actions from anime.

How was she forshadowed? Wasn't she only briefly mentioned in Vol 6 and thats it?

This is the general mentality at work here.
If you don't like a thread, make a different one with a different topic. Your autistic obsession with quarantining your hobby to one bloated general thread is the problem here, not the fact that somebody made a thread about a dub.

>They voted to save her
They didn't

>What's wrong with gambesons?

Nothing. That's the point. Notice how leather armor brings only fantasy stuff.

If you stick your tongue to the top of your mouth then suck it back it makes a sound effect that you'd expect to hear when snipping something in a game

>make a new thread
Just what we need. Instead of one awful overlord thread that devolves to the repetition of the same things as last time, let's have two threads!

Even with the official art, I will always imagine death knights as the hollow knights of Dark Souls

>no tower shield
>no flamberge
>doesn't look scary at all
0/10

I dont think she has been foreshadowed so much as the possibility of an elf player appearing or being mentioned, given how elf royalty apparently have heterochromia like Yggdrasil players, and so does ZZ. Usually Maruyama drops little hints here and there, so I dont think its impossible.

>Volume 7 was fine though. Objectively her death makes tons of sense.

It's easily the worst vol, the side characters except for arche were boring as hell, I fell asleep reading it.
Ainz going mental was stupid too since he invited them there in the first place.
Compared to the wn arche, it was shit.

Is this about Akemi Rape Child again?

They did, and in WN she becomes Chair's sex slave, so Maruyama decided to send her to gallows in LN.

They voted to save her in the WN, so Maruyama decided to kill her in the LN.

I think the berenike knights fit better

>Ainz going mental was stupid too since he invited them there in the first place.
He only went fucking mental because cleric gave him false hope only to snuff it out, Ainz has some PTSD tier shit going on with his old friends
Remember how he literally added Nemu to his MustStayAlive list literally because she said 'Ainz's friends are amazing'?

Yes and it's hot.

I just got Lords of Fallen and I love that I can RP a Death Knight, big ass sword and tower shield bunched up with tank build, just steam roll even through boss attacks.

Overall I thought the volume was pretty good, though I do agree it went over the top with characterizing all the different Workers and that the set up before the tomb (with all the worker groups chilling) was to long.
However, I absolutely loved Ainz's freak out. It just goes to show how desperate he is to find his old comrades that he'll grasp at the stupidest straws, even though logically he knows they're not true, to finding them.
It's probably the only time outside of the whole MC situation where we see Ainz be desperate.

I imagine that was what the human version of DK's is supposed to look.

>human

user look at its face.

Fuck finally done the stupid ass thing.
Left= Original edit
Right= Continuation before user doing it quit
Center= My attempted replica of another user min-maxing details

I meant the arms and armor, nice reps by the way.

that had way too many memes anyway

"It was now 2.3 meters tall, bulkier. It no longer resembled
a human being, but a wild beast. In its left hand it held a large shield that covered threequarters
of its body — a tower shield, and in its right hand it held a wavy-bladed flamberge.
This 130cm-long weapon was intended to be held with both hands, but the massive Death
Knight could easily wield it with one hand. A dreadful red-black aura covered the
flamberge’s blade, which pulsed like a heart.
Its massive body was sheathed in a suit of full plate armor made from some black armor,
and it was covered in red tracery that resembled blood vessels. The armor was also covered
in spikes as far as anyone could see, and it looked like a man-shaped incarnation of brutality.
Demonic horns sprang from its head, and one could see its rotted face underneath them.
Twin points of hateful, murderous light shone in the eye sockets of its ghastly visage.
Its tattered black cape blowing in the wind"

Didnt want to steer it in that direction, but thats what it seems like at this moment.

Here's the single'd out one, removed the fat solution as well.

i feel so bad for anyone who takes this trailer at face value

WORKERS DINDU NUFFIN

I think is good.

This was going pretty well even with "Trapped in game" thing until Albedo spoke.
Of course they didn't, they were just happened to get hit by series of unfortunate events.

The workers deserved to die for laughing at the skeleton they encountered on the first floor.

>Satan's quads of truth
Also for nabbing AOG banner.

>Akemi Rape child

Literally doesn't make sense. The only reason its a thing is because Aura and Mare have hetrochromia and so do royal elves. If Akemi was around, how come no one heard of her? And ZZ is a decedent of the 8GK, not Akemi.

You guys are worse than the Aoiaf fandom.

Nice trips.
Also why the fuck would you quote me?
I don't support this headcanon.
Also why ST would show hated 8GK descendant so much reverence and loyalty?

Momonga sounds fine to me. I'm sure all the girls will be fucking horrendously bad, but they got the MC right at least.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4

>not available in your country

someone explain the point of this to me

Are you saying you support Akemi child or don't?

ZZ is the rape child of 8GK and an elf. ST supports her because her mother escaped or was rescued and ZZ was born and raised by the ST.

>ZZ is a descendant of the 8GK

What? That doesn't make any sense. She's definitely a descendant of the 6GG.

Thats fits perfeclty in to the argument that Akemi was captured and raped by the 8GK and then ZZ was somehow "rescued" by the ST.
Because she's strong and they hate her actually but she's usefull so might as well keep her around, the fall of the 8GK came around the time when the 6G blood started to thin out, so trying to get some descendants from the other overpowered creatures running around makes sense.

>ZZ is the rape child of 8GK and an elf
>they hate her actually

How the fuck did you came at this conclusion?
They care about her almost in a parental manner.
No fucking way they would treat 8GK descendant like this.
She's definitely one of the 6GG descendant.
Probably a daughter of human Player and female Elf.
Human player died of old age and Elf was killed by her own kin.
Probably went like that.

Not that user but
Why would Akemi come into it? It could be literally any elf, and while it could be Akemi it would be extremely unlikely. Was there any indication that she was playing when ygg ended? I don't see any evidence of her being the mother over any other elf.

I think its much more likely that she's either a random rape baby or a decedent of one of the 6gg

Her father could also be one of the two Players in Thirteen Heroes.
Timing fits better than 6GG.

Mainly because she's mentioned more than basically anyone but bukubuku chagama, peroroncino, blue planet (muh nature), and whitebrim (Ainz keeps bringing up the maids).

She's brought up to illustrate the point that human'ish races was also accepted into Nazarick albeit as guests.

She's < 150 years old, using Aura and mare as a reference for elf ageing.

She's mentioned in reference to guests though, same way as BP or Whitebrim.

Mainly because it's hot and it's also not impossible. Also it'd cause Ainz to REEE so hard he'll probably crack a hole in reality through his screeching.

She should be significantly older than just 100 though.

Thirteen heroes happened what?
200 years ago?
Timing is still fine.
At the very least she could be just a half-bred God Kin, not a direct descendant of Player.

>Akemi rape child
>hot
What about BukuBuku x Ainz ship?

How does that interfere with anything

>hot ships
>doesn't make much sense

>now
Panty and Stocking and Master of Martial Hearts are probably the most obvious examples.

>someone explain the point of this to me

$$$$

And so it has nothing to do with Akemi because one illogical ship doesn't affect the other?

If Akemi was around and raped and shit, where is she now? ded? Still imprisoned in the 8gk castle?

She's not part of their guild so I'm not sure how they would res her.

>Rape
>Level 100
>Fucking Ksena on WH40k primarch steroids
Only thing bothering me about this headcanon

>Don't allow people to see thing
>This somehow makes money

I'm not a supporter but
>gang ambush 8 vs 1
>Kill and res until 1lvl
>Fucktoy is served

If aura being 76 means she's roughly 7-8 looking, then after what 200 years Akemi is just a middle-aged elf if she started as a 25 year old.

8 God Kings vs One lone player.

Though I don't think its ever been stated that she wasn't part of her own guild.
Still, could explain how the 8GKs were eventually defeated. She wore them down with asymmetric warfare, but eventually that caught her and beat her 8v1. Then she gets resed and killed a bunch and forced down to a lower level, then raped.

I think Elves just end up eternally in their mid 20s, i.e. their physical peak.

>I think Elves just end up eternally in their mid 20s, i.e. their physical peak.
That's Tolkein elves.

>God Kings
>Her own guild
>Suddenly asymmetric warfare
>gang
>res
>rape

>NW rules
>Can accept/deny resurrection
>Not 8GK member so can't be force ressed
Now to the good part
>level 1 mindbroken cum dump
>not birthing anything other than Victim look alike
>

Actually remove the 8GK member part, thats just bullshit on my part.

Which have become the staple for pretty much every new fantasy game.

Its actually only Movie elves, Book elves grow beards and look pretty much identical to men

So you think she accepted the resurrections?

Or hell - what if a certain Mind Controlling WCI was used?

>accept or deny
Fair point
>Cumdump
>Birth victim
Nah, she's player
Perfect health
Vagina goes to original size overnight

>Or hell - what if a certain Mind Controlling WCI was used?
AHAHAHA holy shit

>Or hell - what if a certain Mind Controlling WCI was used?

Holy shit
>Akemi turns up about a hundred years ago - keeping to the 100 year cycle
>ST identifies her early on
>Sends BS with the WCI
>Akemi is a lone player with no WCI
>Mind controlled
>ST uses her for breeding

Fuuuug

You imagined some horny teenager-turned-NW-God in a chineese dress brainwashing a young elf, didn't you?

>Mind Controlling WCI
>Implying she didnt get broken so thoroughly into a caumdump she didnt willingly accepted the resurrections
user please.

I imagined an old fatass doing it.

>Mind Controlling WCI
Thats ST, not 8GKs
>Nah, she's player
>Perfect health
>Vagina goes to original size overnight
But she's still a 0XP level 1, she literally lacks the ability to birth a proper child at this point, from NW perspective she would be equivalent to a newly conceived fetus in adult body(unless she took loli character).
Now THAT, is a lot more believable compared to 8GK rape bullshit.

There's probably a limit how many you can enslave at the same time since otherwise Kaire would have been a master of bit more then CDL.

>NW perspective she would be equivalent to a newly conceived fetus in adult body
Most people are level 1 though you faggot. Stronger farmers MIGHT be level 2.

>all this headcanon bullshit just because CD is half elf

The penis demands food.

So if they MC'd Shalltear, why the fuck did they just leave her in a field and not take her with them as a new weapon?

>ZZ is guarding her own mother

user we need more rape in the story

More like 3~ ish for a healthy and active 20 year old, but they'd have some experience learned, she'd literally have none, 0, nada.

>>Mind Controlling WCI
>Thats ST, not 8GKs
>Implying Surshana wasnt crosdressing when the 8GK ganked him, and keep it until they were ganked themselves.

It was stated to be the 5 holy items though.

Shalltear injured Kaire before she could issue any orders.

Pic related
NO! Bad user! Bad! Off to Black Capsule with you!

No, user.
Basic NW peasant is lvl1.
That doesn't stop them from procreating at all.

Because you can only give her orders through the Dress, whose wielder to comatose and later just flat out dead. Shalltear isn't really being controlled, she's just in a reset state.

>more like 3ish
No, they're canon level 1 fodder. Stronger farmers are level 2. Reread volume 9 barbro's story.

>5 WCI
Or just 5 powerful objects?

Thanks anons. I skipped the first 3 LNs and watched the anime instead so I lost some details.

Still makes no sense that she's pop out a level 60-ish equivalent baby out.

See

>I skipped the first 3 LNs and watched the anime instead
Read the fucking LN

ZZ wasn't literally born as level 60
What makes godkin special is they grow faster than normal and don't have a roof to their abilities like most people do
Remember Climb who will literally never reach Gazef tier even if he trained for a thousand years? Yeah ZZ will never hit that wall, that's how Godkin work.

The baby won't be 60lvl at birth but would have a great potential.
God Kins are not born at ~70lvl.
They "awaken" later, I assume some sort of procedure involving shitload of training maybe drugs or torture.

5 "powerful" and holy equipment (pieces?) to them so probably something personally carried by their gods. I doubt the ST knows or uses Ygg tiering.

>I skipped the first 3 LNs

>I skipped the first 3 LNs
M8

I doubt they can break Ygg limits either but yeah otherwise have to agree, they get better benefits from just doing repetitive shit vs NW people like Brain & Fluder that just go by gut feeling.

Guild next to AOG had only 3 WCI.
So Unless 6GG plundered some other guilds before services shutdown - we may assume ST have maximum 3 WCI.

Yeah, isn't ZZ's problem now that she can't grow any more as a warrior due to the fact there are less than a dozen NW foes that she can get any decent XPs off?

Come to think of it, wasn't it stated that ZZ's birth was a one in a million chance? That would imply the ST had done some trials, but ZZ was the only success. Maybe Akemi died is now refusing resurrection?

And the next guild was one of the mega guilds, with a shit ton of members.

41 is the minimum a guild needs to be considered high tier, so the 8GK were scrubs (though of course, most of them could have stopped playing)

6GG didn't get to NW as a guild though unless the capital of theirs is one and I doubt they would have left behind measly 5 holy items.

At best it seems they arrived into the world like Ainz did in the twitter non-canon experiment, as a 6man party and whatever they had equipped (and in their pocket dimensions).

My bad, I worded my post badly.
Those ST godkins are descendants of level 100 players, so it's be natural and common sense that they'at at least be able to reach up to their parents/ancestors level, but what the fuck can you reach up to if your mom is literally less than a shit when it comes to power?
Looks familiar, MGQ?

You asked the reason, I didn't say it was a good reason.

It's probably just divine gear, remember Ainz did say that for most endgame players even having one was really good. To them a WCI and a Divine armor might be basically the same thing, it wouldn't seem like a mind control is all that much more powerful than a spear with seventh-tier magic sealed into it or an armor with a level 80 magic resistance passive.

Elves probably just have poor fertility like in most settings.

MGQ.
>Those ST godkins are descendants of level 100 players, so it's be natural and common sense that they'at at least be able to reach up to their parents/ancestors level, but what the fuck can you reach up to if your mom is literally less than a shit when it comes to power?
Godkins aren't special necessarily because they're descendants of high level beings they're special because those beings are players. Gazef's kid isn't guarenteed to be good at fighting.

Could the ST challenge Nazarick if their WCI's are incredibly broken are are they still fucked regardless?

They'd need to have something like the Stick, Angra Mazda or Ouroboros to stand a chance
We know Five Elements, Stick and Ouroboros are probably in the world somewhere (Five Elements to add tiered magic, Ouroboros to make autotranslations)

Probably localization, so they'd get more statistics date if that thing is ENG country limited first before going to broader audiences, and possibility of more countries doing dubs, looking at that polish/chech/slav dude that has LN getting TL-ed to his language.
Nope, WCI counters WCI.

>so the 8GK were scrubs
They were still most likely toplvl.
Also why do you assume their guild arrived in NW with full members?
Ainz was the only one left online in AOG guildhall.
>6GG didn't get to NW as a guild
How do you know?
Even 1 wci and few divine tier items were considered great treasures for a guild.
AOG were just abnormal PK hoarders is all.
user it's the potential that matters.
Level of Player parent doesn't matter.
Said player can pick up a sword and train himself up to Ygg mid tier before he runs out of NW mobs to far XP on.
Ainz have shitload of WCI and also twenties.
They're doomed.

GG didn't get to NW as a guild
Why the fuck did you quote me

>6GG didn't get to NW as a guild
Because they didn't arrive with their guild base? Read the rest before you quote.

I read the fucking rest.
How do you know they did not arrived in a guild base?
What is your basis?

I don't think the level of the parent has jack shit to do with it, its just the fact of being the decedent of the player, you inherit some of their rules, including fast leveling.

Not a chance.

Doesn't it just mean you resist the effects? If a WCI's power is to do a shit ton of damage then having another WCI doesn't protect you from that.

Has Ainz figured out about 5 elements? Come to think of that, how confirmed is that? Just headcannon at this point I think?

Where the fuck is it then you faggot
Is it the entire city? Not impossible, it's canonically true of some guilds, but ST never mentioned it either and you'd expect them to mention literally living in the city of god.

Go Gin is a godkin.

Maybe with World Savior if Nazarick doesn't own it.

>possibility of more countries doing dubs
The possibility of my country getting a dub of anything is non-existant

Do you think 8GK would left it standind after they killed Shurasha?

>Has Ainz figured out about 5 elements? Come to think of that, how confirmed is that? Just headcannon at this point I think?
Yeah it's headcanon and so is ouroboros but it's pretty much the only way unless someone else found Ouroboros later and used it agani.

>Doesn't it just mean you resist the effects? If a WCI's power is to do a shit ton of damage then having another WCI doesn't protect you from that.
Most WCIs do more than that and have at least some sort of gimmick to them.

So basically you're spouting bullshit with literally no evidence? Why did you even quote me?

That they would have left much more behind their demise than just 5 holy keepsakes and one WCI and it would be a capital like the floating shit 8GK had.

Each of the Ygg homeworlds had only few major bases and they would have left behind a guild weapon too if they arrived with the guild.

Unless the capital just popped up there or it's some measly dungeon well hidden away there's no way the oldest Dragon Lords and PDL kin from time even before the 8GK would miss a fucking city appearing suddenly in the world.

Enri is lv 2 farmer, experienced farmers are lv 7 atleast.

>Mother of headcanon

Are you?
You seem awfully sure they arrived without guild.
I was curious what arguments you have.
Apparently none except "we didn't see it".

Why hasn't Ainz made any contact with the ST yet? They're a neighboring country just like the empire.

Not him but my argument that they arrived as a 6man party with their own equipment and whatever they had in pocket dimensions is far more probable given the scarce keepsakes left behind and no oral tradition supporting a guild base at all than your "well you have no evidence either" basis.

No, he would be way stronger if he was.
How strong is he anyway, lv 40?

Enri is a level 1 farmer at the end of Volume 8 you fucking imbecile.
And this is straight from fucking Volume 9
>The sword struck him, causing a flesh wound. “Cheh!” Jugem swung his greatsword, opening up a gap. “You guys, who are you? Not ordinary farmers, I’ll bet.” Jugem was level 12. With that in mind, his current opponent was roughly level 10, or maybe 11. The other three might be level 9. An ordinary villager was level 1. Maybe some of the trained villagers made it to level 2. The troops accompanying the tax collectors from E-Rantel didn’t seem quite like level 3. This meant the soldiers he was fighting now were very strong.

Because you're not even talking to the person who said they arrived not as a guild you fucking faggot. I'm , where the fuck did I even talk about guilds?

Ainz muses it might've been Ouroboros by name when thinking about the automatic translations.

>Doesn't it just mean you resist the effects? If a WCI's power is to do a shit ton of damage then having another WCI doesn't protect you from that.
You could have a WCI that literally deletes solar systems out of reality, but if your target also has a WCI then you can't even use yours against the WCI holder.
In short: WCI's cancel each other out, no matter how strong or weak they are.

Not all guilds was such a cheater hoarders like AOG.
1 WCI and few Divine items was probably what most guilds assembled in their lifetime.
It also doesn't necessary have to be a huge base like Floating Castle or Nazarick.
Some generic small keep or even a three story house.
They could be a clan, not a guild too.
8GK would not leave their guild\clan\whatever standing when they killed Shurasha.

Then I'm quoted you just to remind that AOG was hoarders and 1 WCI + few Divine items was what most guilds able to collect.
>Ouroboros
I'm all in for that headcanon.
It sounds nice.

And oral traditions do carry the fact that Surshana was killed personally by 8GK but somehow the oral traditions miss the additional detail that they also destroyed the gods' most holy place and the guildweapon too.

Okay. As in, delusionally far-fetched compared to arriving as a party.

Nice head cannon.

This does not seem solid enough to justify the amount of shit I got for this theory.
It's just as plausibly as party.
Oral traditions are not reliable.
Also many grand cities said to be destroyed during Demon Gods rampage, 8GK probably destroyed no less.

>Then I'm quoted you just to remind that AOG was hoarders and 1 WCI + few Divine items was what most guilds able to collect.
Which I literally said in the fucking post, "for most endgame players even having one [piece of divine gear] was really good".

Not headcanon, it's canonical.
>The only way to protect against the
effects of a World-class item is to have a World-class item yourself, or a special job class.
Furthermore it's mentioned that something which literally changed the gamesystem, Five Elements, had the devs apologize to WCI holders saying 'you really should be immune to this but it's pretty hard to make that work so have an item as compensation', implying that WCIs are supposed to negate anything caused by another WCI.

It seems entirely solid enough because you're basically saying that accounts that are reliable enough to say who got killed and how and date directly from that time fail to mention that the literal City of God was destroyed by the 8GK.

Then I FUCKING AGREEEEEED WITH YOU!

Learn to format your fucking posts then and don't quote posts that your immediately following reply has no bearing on
>AGREEEEEED
Actually no just fuck off

No, I did not say they are solid.
Shurasha got offed by 8GK and ST, only that much is known.
If their guild\clan base wasn't large and impressive - no one would probably notice it when 8GK\Demon Gods obliterated entire cities.
I am not adamant on that headcanon, just you seem do deny the very possibility to protect yours.

Nobody is fucking denying the possibility but you are providing literally fuck-all for actual evidence besides 'maybe there was this guildbase that literally nobody knew about and was obliterated by the 8GK without a trace hehe'.

>8GK and ST
*and ST only knows that much
And you're spouting facts like a fountain?

>Ouroboros
>Autotranslations
>8GK being too lazy to learn languages
>But want to hear what the bitches they rape scream
>Sasuga Greedy Kings!

>dub

BS (no CD) > pleiades (no lastborn or sebas)

>And you're spouting facts like a fountain?
Yeah I am, the facts are that you have literally no evidence for your headcanon, so why are you pushing it at all? I'm not the party guy.

More like learning an entirely new language with zero basis is really hard, especially if they share just about nothing in common, not even common ancestry in the distant past.

>Twin Maximize Chain Dragon Lightning
>11 corpses

What?

>everyone in BS is level 40 tops and can't beat an equal number of death knights
>Narberal alone is level 60+
>CZ has utterly disgusting physical attack stat

Sure them arriving with a guild base might be possible but given the scarcity of keepsakes and oral traditions it's more probable they arrived as a 6man party.

Until author writes more about 6GG demise before 8GK coming and flipping the whole continent like table, the party arrival just seems more probable than with whole base.

The only one that would know is PDL since he is the last surviving child of his royal line.

Elimination game from already known facts and probabilities has bit more merit than "Well I just say it's like this without any basis".

The whole destruction of most holy base & weapon would need massive whitewashing from the surviving head honchos of the ST from the time of Surshana's death to be more probable than a party entry.

Sure I think the ST Cardinals are full of shit and the whole reason for elves supposedly betraying them stinks like century old cheese but I'll still hold onto my cards and say guild base wouldn't be probable without there being any lore/oral/PDL knowing about it.

>not the party guy
WHERE IS HE LEMME AT HIM
Okay then, sorry
>New language
Fair point, they could not have had access to translation items like the glasses Ainz gave to Sebas.

Nabe can one-shot the entire BS with 8th tier magic.

brita is cute. CUTE!

need more brown skinned scraggy red haired musclegirls

But can she rape CD s half elf pussy?

Doubt it, they're still in endgame gear so she'd need more than one hit on them.
Nice trips though.

Okay, that seems plausible.
>holy base
I've already argued that it might've looked like like a three story shack.
People filled their guild bases with cats for fuck sake.
When everything around crumbles under the 8GK advance - it could've been forgotten or lost in similar reports.

>it could've been forgotten or lost in similar reports.
Nigger it would've been the fucking Dome of the Rock or the Holy Sepulcher to the ST

>BS
>Endgame gear
user this is not known for sure.
What ST calls "Divine" might be Ygg scrub tier.
And cardinals might've just not mention it in their chat.
That's like the only place we even got that tells us about Shurasha being killed by 8GK.
Previously we assumed they all died of old age before 8GK even arrived.