The announcement should be around now probably. Please be s2

The announcement should be around now probably. Please be s2.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PAWORKS_eng
natalie.mu/comic/news/202300
twitter.com/Uchoten2_EN
youtube.com/watch?v=lrnD7R9ohRs
uchoten2-anime.com/
uchoten2-anime.com/?lang=en
kuromukuro.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=-wub2ZwwXeI
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=540595
pa-works.jp/shopping/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First time I'm rewatching this since 2013.
I'm fucking blown away.

If there indeed making a new season to adapt the second novel, I hope it's just as good as the first one.

I'm hype senpai

twitter.com/PAWORKS_eng

Should be any minute now

The author, 2 main VAs, the director and even a producer are there.
Must be a pretty fucking important announcement.

S2 confirmed natalie.mu/comic/news/202300

Best episode

It is here

twitter.com/Uchoten2_EN

YES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Drinks on me boys!

There are no words.

I'm eccentrically happy right now.

English novel localization? I'd love to own that and Tatami Galaxy in English. Speaking of Uchouten, what could they even do in a sequel, wasn't the book a single volume or I guess it could be about the previous ones who got eaten by the club?

PA WORKS FIRST SEQUEL

Fuck yes.

>wasn't the book a single volume
There's a second book now.
The series was planned to be 3 books from the start you idiot tanuki.

First Uchouten then either Iroha or Tari Tari

Fuck, I'd love a Tari Tari sequel.

I hope Inoue gets to be AD for an episode again.

>The hype is real! We're getting a second season of The Eccentric Family! #uchoten
Aw shit son.

OMOSHIROKU NAI YO NO NAKA

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Fucking terrific.

>pretentious hipster shit
>a-1

YES! YES! YES!

Oh hell yeah, I loved the first season.

HELL FUCKING YEAH

Who is the dude in the white suit?

Best anime of 2013.

If I get repeating digits of a similar order then we will get a Tari Tari movie or sequel series that will bring closure to everything.

Neat.

Salesfags BTFO

Let's hope best girl comes back.

FUCKING YOOOOO

>A-1
At least get your facts correct before you shitpost, faggot.

AWWW SHIT IM CUMMING BUCKETS

Beats me, either new guy or an old one that I forgot.

Fuck yeah

I just finished the 2nd novel, so this is awesome news.

Sorry badmington-kun, looks like you got forever NTR'd by horses.

Today is a great day.

PA Works broke the no 2nd season curse

Is it as good as the first one?

Man, I hope the OST will be up to par to season 1. I also hope they don't recycle too many tracks.

>a-1
You need to at least get the basic information right if you feel like shitposting.

It's over, AOTY 2017 has already been found.

If you spoil anything I'll hate you.

Man this anime was so good I cannot believe it.

Iroha sequel next?

The OST is so great that I wouldn't mind as long as there are some new ones. The nostalgia would be too beautiful.

Akadama-sensei's son/disciple

Came back to Kyoto after a 100-year exile in London

Not quite as humorous, but there's a lot of good character development

My lips are sealed, user.

Fuck that shit, give me Shirobako s2.

Is there a lot of Benten?
Y/N?

Good luck getting that. Mizushima is booked for a long time. Personally it ended very well too, I wouldn't want another season where they do the same shit again.

Is this the first PA Works sequel? Does this mean Shirobako is possible.

>My lips are sealed, user.
You are a good user.

>Akadama-sensei's son/disciple
>Came back to Kyoto after a 100-year exile in London

Is he a shit or a good guy?

>a niche AOTY getting a S2
I'm in disbelief
Is S&W S3 coming now?

So despite shit BD sales the novel sales were good enough to warrant a sequel. Nice.

The ride never ends, anons.

This is the best news I will be getting today. I fucking loved uchuten.

QUE SERA SERA

God bless PA Works

Probably, they might do it to promote the sequel.

How many years has it been since S&W?

Quite a bit

Fairly neutral. Doesn't get too involved with the tanuki what with being a tengu and all, but he's not a bad guy.

Amazing.
Benten is love.

Tanuko Love Story

Tari Tari sequel next please.

It's best to not think about some things

I hope they get fhana back for the ED.

Sera Sera was a beautiful song with the ED visuals.

When I watched the scene where she first took flight I knew I was in love with this series.

Doubt it. Even with a sequel it's a waste of money animating s3 content. Maybe you'll get an anime based on the sequel but still doubt that too since it's just been too long and making an anime for such an old franchise may not be too profitable for Dengeki.

uchoten2-anime.com/

Website is up.

What about Tatami Galaxy 2?

>Tanuko Love Story

Yasaburo falls in love with Akadama-sensei's son?

but why?

YES

Some user posted in the last thread that the second novel's sales were already great so I don't know if that's the reason. The first season 1 some awards so maybe the producers are happy to finance it as a prestige project.

Kyoto is such a good setting, they should use it more.

Why not? That shit was comfy and I would like more.

Fucking based, time for a rewatch

Though the website doesn't say it, can i expect it will be winter 2017 show?

>shit anime getting a season 2
For what purpose?

The author sets a lot of his stuff in Kyoto, and he's a native too, so he does a really good job of making you feel like you're there.

I'd rather have them adapt other novels. Characters and ideas sometimes overlap, which is fun to see.

Fuck. I hated this show back in 2013. I swear I was the only one who hated it. Hopefully the new season isn't as shit as the first.

To be fair, BD/DVD sales doesn't really matter for PA Works.

>not Iroha
Shit taste please leave.

I can't see the release date anywhere. Winter 2017 would be great though.

HOLY SHIT
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY

You had more than 3 years to improve your taste in anime.
Give it a rewatch and if you still don't like it then don't bother with the sequel and stay pleb forever.

Why the fuck would you watch a second season of something you hate? If everyone else loves it, it's obviously your (shit) taste rather than the show actually being notably flawed so you're not going to suddenly see an improvement.

Good. Glad this got another season instead of the other PA Works anime. It deserves it so much more.

more yashirou pls

My idiot blood makes me hard for Benten

Actually this is first PA Works show getting season 2, so many other PA Works shows also possible now.

NagiAsu 2
HanaIro 2
Tari Tari 2
Shirobako 2

Hell yes mother fucker

So that's why everyone loves one peace, and naruto, right?

They were good sales, but it was almost a 5 year gap between the release of the first and the second. I imagine the publisher requested a second season just for the extra boost since the author isn't regularly releasing the novels.

No need for tari tari. Shit was boring. Im a fan of sol and pa works but i couldnt with that one.

Too be fair, its not like one PA Works show getting a second season automatically opens the floodgates for S2s everywhere. Their isn't some committee sitting around waiting until a studio gets their first Season 2 to decide "Alright boys here's what's next..."

At least, I don't think it works like that.

Tari Tari was garbage dude

bad animation

Such a non-argument. The show is still shit, the world isn't interesting, Bento is a boring character, the only thing people keep praising are the background as though it's some amazing revelation, the plot is not that interesting, the tanukis being stuck in tradition is more annoying than anything else because they just let themselves die. The Friday fellows are supposed to be these Illuminati type guys but they're just random people who are boring. When the MC gets to talk with one of the guys, the only interesting thing about him is that he likes to eat. How fucking boring. It's insanely weird when the Tanukis have a more feuridal system and have more power overall.
The only thing good is the guilt frogbro feels after he thinks he's the one who got his father killed.

The antagonist is also horrible and cliche, coming out of nowhere with his backstab without hint or foreshadowing. Just ''oh I hated you all this time, so I'm going to just kill you for power and your position''. Not to mention that the whole ''Bento is soooooo pretty, I blush and turn into a tanuki'' from the father is fucking retarded when it's what gets him killed.
>sorry, tradition is more important than my sons
Fuck him.

And the ending is meh because Bento just goes to hook up with the professor and it's boring.

Seriously, fuck this show. AOTY 2013 my fucking ass.

I watch everything.

>Tomihiko Morimi (Author of “Uchoten Kazoku Nidaime No Kicho”)

“‘Once again, I have written another novel difficult to visualize.’

This was my thought when I finished writing the sequel. As a clumsy writer, I have lost my proper consideration for the production staff and could not withhold my wild fantasies. When I reflect upon the countless obstacles that everyone in the production staff will be facing, I am in endless remorse. Please, forgive this rambunctious author. This is an abbreviated formality, but with this comment, I hereby express my apologies, and offer my prayer for the birth of a masterpiece greater than the first season.”

I'm expecting even better visual direction than S1

Shirobako 2 would be nice though.

I need more benten-sama

>it was really S2
I was so pessimistic when I knew about the announcement

That's pretty kawaii desu

uchoten is pure garbage and the second season will flop even harder. PA Works will learn from this mistake.

Not to mention that the way we find out about how the father was backstabbed is also insanely convenient
>oh I just happened to be transformed and watched the whole thing happen!

We'll see. Although I don't like the show, I don't want anything to flop.

>Thinking disc sales matter for them

cool.

I can't imagine how miserable your existence must be if you watch everything and yet have retained such shit taste. Maybe you should actually try to be discerning instead, then you'll actually be able to understand what makes something good or not.

Ne ne, tell us your AOTY 2013 pick

uchoten2-anime.com/?lang=en

>Anime website also available in languages other than Japanese

PA Works sure wants to sell this overseas huh

More like Netflix will get this.
kuromukuro.com/en/

>stream
streaming power is strong

Gatchaman Crowds, obviously.

Globalization is the key to survival nowadays.

Eh, I doubt it. Too niche for that platform

Doubt what? Are you retarded?

Its already in Netflix.

They've got Mind Game and Genius Party on Netflix iirc, anything anime can end up on there

ESL-kuns spotted

OMOSHIROOOOOOOOOKU NAI YO NO NAKA

Glasslip need a S2 too

>As a clumsy writer
>Please, forgive this rambunctious author
Self-depreciating authors are too cute

Predicted air-date? Spring 2017? I'm hyped though, the threads back in 2013 were really fun. I hope it'll continue to be as fun for the S2.

Thanks P.A.Works.

Y E S
E
S

THANK YOU BASED P.A. WORKS

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

best news i've heard in ages, holy shit

will based frogbro finally be happy?

who /rewatching/ here

DUDE nice dubs, check mine

I've been rewatching all week. The part where they find out why Yajiro holed himself up in the well still makes me cry.

I wonder who supplies the voice of Nidaime

>yfw it's sugita

He does a bit of growing up.

Things turn out quite well for him.

I would like Shuichi Ikeda.

I'm halfway through a rewatch.
This second season announcement is the best feeling ever right now.

Reminder that Benten a smelly shit.

Reminder that Kaisei is best girl.

>all of my favorite shows are getting more seasons

goddamn it user that was terrible

I'm real happy to hear that though, I see way too much of myself in him

>Kaisei
>Not trap Yasaburo

Surely this means Shirobako season 2 is all but confirmed for the future.

Seems like PA Works figured out their shitty originals or Key adaptations weren't doing well, so they just made a sequel to their best show

>Shingeki no Bahamut s2
>Natsume s5
>Uchouten Kazoku s2

Shows I honestly never thought would have sequels.

So dreams really do come true.

I hope they give us a date soon.

But it's one of their worst shows. And second season will do even worse than first. I don't even know what they are thinking at this point.

○P.A.WORKS TV Anime Sales
(2010 Spring) 34,108 Angel Beats!
(2014 Autumn) 15,210 SHIROBAKO
(2011 Spring) *8,530 Hanasaku Iroha
(2012 Summer) *8,389 TARI TARI
(2015 Summer) *6,893 Charlotte
(2009 Summer) *4,208 CANAAN
(2013 Autumn) *3,717 Nagi no Asu kara
(2012 Winter) *2,157 Another
(2008 Winter) *2,079 true tears
(2013 Summer) *1,649 Uchōten Kazoku
(2013 Spring) *1,556 RDG Red Data Girl
(2016 Winter) **,433 Haruchika
(2014 Summer) **,432 Glasslip

Best fucking character. Him turning into the train is one of the hypest moments in any anime I've seen.

uchotenfag hipster BTFO

>Our originals were not doing well so lets make a sequel of one of the flops that will sell even less
kek

Sometimes the best shows have the worst sales.

I couldn't agree more.

Uchouten Kazoku is the series that gave PA Works the most critical acclaim. It's probably just a passion project for them if anything. Though it would be real retarded if Shirobako never got a sequel. Angel Beats I can understand since the story was completely over.

Streaming.
Get with the times user.

>haha a show you like got a 2nd season! I bet you're feeling pretty BTFO because the first season got bad sales.

You're trying so hard it's adorable, so cute I could cook you in a hot pot and eat you.

>Charlotte selling better than Nagi no Asukara
>Charlotte selling better than Uchouten Kazoku

Keyfags need to be genocided.

I hope the 2nd series has less of this smug cunt. Ruined any screentime she was part of.

>(2013 Summer) *1,649 Uchōten Kazoku
>(2013 Spring) *1,556 RDG Red Data Girl
HAHAHAHA

>(2010 Spring) 34,108 Angel Beats!
>(2014 Autumn) 15,210 SHIROBAKO
The vastly overrated shirobako cant even sell 50% of the studio top seller and show that made them relevant, sasuga. No wonder it got cut down from 4 cour to 2.

Streaming, government support etc.
Same as Kyoani, they also building the other way to earn money when overall BD/DVD sales keep dropping in each season.

It's an adaptation you retard. The novels sold well so they're making an anime to boost the sales even more. It's not a fucking original where it's more dependent on disc sales.

I guess one of yaraon-commentators was really telling truth when he commented that P.A. Works really misjudged the market with their original and they are so deep in trouble and debt that they will do a masturbatory project for creators as their last and close down the company.

>not liking smug cunts

>It's not a fucking original where it's more dependent on disc sales.

Even original shows right now is not depending on disc sales anymore, the age of disc is passed.

>Even original shows right now is not depending on disc sales anymore

No they are still pretty dependent on them. It's just not a 10k or bust situation anymore.

>still going yararon

Why you do that to yourself?
In fact why you care these dumbass comments when they still think they're relevant for Anime studio's financial?

It's not, 2 years ago Pony Canyon's financial report, they report Glasslip is one of the show that profits.

Yes, even Glasslip profited.

Based PA Works saving anime.

Sure it did. Where's the Glasslip sequel?

Why would they want to make a Glasslip sequel? this time comes with David x6?

>pa works
>sequel
How new are you? Just today?

>Glasslip profited
Source?

FUUUUUCKKKKK WHY AM I LATE FOR THIIIS

Important question is.... Do we get a good amount of Benten? Is she pretty central again this time around?

Are you? You're literally in a thread dedicated to their first sequel.

Shitposting aside, I really hope this 2nd season of the most overrated and pretentious show of 2013 will be the Psycho Pass 2/Gits Arise /Haruhi 2 of Uchoten

It moved an average of 426 fucking units. There's no way it profited. Show me the report. 2k-3k is possible but this is less than 500.

YOU'RE JUST IN TIME FOR THE PARTY

Does Kaisei do anything important in this one?

>first sequel.
No shit, youre expecting another series sequel announcement by them? Glasslip? They are not as retarded as you are.Maybe later.

>says shitposting aside
>proceeds to shitpost anyways

He's just butthurt for some reason and won't do the logical thing and leave the thread.

I don't even want a sequel to that show. I just find it hard to believe garbage like that profited by any means. It flopped in every way imaginable.

There are two major plotlines, and she's a fairly big part of one. Doesn't dominate the story, but I don't know what they'll do with the anime.

Somewhat. Can't say too much since it's very spoiler-related.

Might be spoilery but would you say this marks a good end to the overall series? I was somewhat satisfied with the first season so i'm surprised there's a sequel unless there's already a third novel.

Glasslip is just like any other PA Works original, shit about teens growing up.Just QUALITY outta its ass. I enjoyed it and the QUALITY was hilarious.

PA WORKS YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN THANK YOU

Not that user but no, the way it ends definitely begs for a continuation.
So we might get an s3 after the third book is published, but maybe that's looking too far into the future.

There's going to be a third novel, that is 100% sure.

I'm so late finding this out but FUCK YEAH. I'm excited.

BUT HOW? IT DIDN'T EVEN SELL WELL. Did it drive enough sales of the source material? Seems niche considering its not really otaku pandering

If you don't consider it a spoiler, mind telling us if Kaisei is still not showing herself directly in front of Yasaburou?

Fuck off retard, the point of the anime is obviously to promote the source material. The novel publisher won't give a shit how well the show sells, they want the novels to sell.

Miyano's Katze was a blast man.
3rd season when

look at all these hot opinions and no objective arguments

I want to eat this tanuki.

I only skimmed his comment. This is why you shouldn't "read/watch something with your eyes". If you're caught up about how it doesn't make sense that tanuki get eaten you're going to miss the real themes of the story, the obvious one being family bonds.

Will frogbro get over his lolicon tendencies?

Basically, what
said.

The major issues in the second novel are really only half-resolved, and the last page explicitly announces there'll be a third.

Why this fujoshit got 2nd season instead of Shirobako? Didn't they learn from homochika?
Fuck pa works.

>fujoshit
The yaoi is an illusion, the true nature of Uchouten is SS/femdom.

>season 2 announced

Thank you god.

Holy fucking shit is this the real life

Shirobako is overrated shit. I'm glad the better PA Works show got the second season.

I liked Shirobako but I felt like it ended at a good place. Uchouten needed another adaption.

Aww geez all I was hoping for was a Benten end but it looks like we'll be waiting for some time now if ever.

HOLY SHIT PA WORKS DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Oh nice. This show wasn't too amazing but it was fun enough.

>that quads

PRAISE KEK

Shut up faggot. Shirobako is their best work by far.

After Uchouten Kazoku

We live in a brave new world, my friend.

>Shirobako is overrated shit.

Well, I guess it's a good time to actually finish this show. I think I only ever watched the first ep. Can't remember why.

>it's real

kill yourself

Is this the first Season 2 done by PA work.

Yes

I want another show set in NagiAsu world. Hanaku Iroha sequel.

>another show set in NagiAsu world
I want a prequel tell about the genesis of this world.
NagiAsu world is beautiful

I don't get it. Is this based on a light novel series? Is it an original work?

Novels

It's not considered ranobe. It's classified as a novel for normies.

People unironically like this trash?

Novels by the same author as Tatami Galaxy so don't make the mistake of grouping it with shitty LNs.

They like it because they don't like anime as a whole and they say that they like this because it's different from anime.

>it's not full of samefaced moeblob girls with no personality except being nice and cute and hardworking therefore it's fujoshit

This is the sort of retard Shirobako appeals to, it would have been so much better without the main girls. The male cast was so interesting and varied because they were actually flawed, in both personality and looks.

It has male vocal in opening. It has main character dressing in the first episode as a girl and making gay appeal.
That's enough of an indication that series is made to appeal to fujoshi.

i hope it's a winter anime. this + rakugo + acca would be the perfect revenge for us pretentious-fags

Well this came out of nowhere. Pretty excited though, the show was amazing especially in the ambience

With such a selection of titles you should leave the word "pretentious" out of that sentence.

The awful twins with steel undies are still some of my favorite characters this decade somehow. Thank you P.A. Gods.

I WISH THE ART STYLE STAYS THE SAME. FUCK FUCK.

OMOSHIRAAAA

HOLY SHIT.

That was unexpected.

>It has male vocal in opening. It has main character dressing in the first episode as a girl
He transformed into a girl. He didn't just dress up like one.

Literally one of the few good anime by PA with Shirobako, how can people be complaining?

Does the tanuki get eaten by the girl?

Not everyone considers it good.
I for one consider it one of the unwatchable titles by PA along the lines of shit like RDG.

>it is a second season

thank you based God

>2nd season confirmed
Cool, that's pretty neat, however, when the show ended i thought it was a pretty good finish that while had a few loose points, they were mostly dismissible for the grand tale and it didnt need anything else, so i am worried this new season will not be as tightly written.

>Not everyone considers it good.
You're right there are some with shit taste

some people simply don't like a show if it's not a SOL or an action series.

Also Uchuten was show a lot people dropped back in the days because they felt like nothing was happening

I tought it was really good both in the characters and setting

I honestly don't get it could even be love between tanuki and human?

Would make more sense if its between tanuki.

don't tell me the second novel will be more about benten

At least we get to hear Mamiko Noto talk.

benten makes me diamonds

>mfw

>I honestly don't get it could even be love between tanuki and human?

I don't see why not, Benten was with the old Tengu for quite a while, so she obviously doesn't have problem with non-humans.

>Humans live in the city, Tanuki roam the earth, and Tengu soar the sky.

I love succinct tag lines like this.

This is unbelievable
When Uchouten was airing every episode was a wild ride for me and it always had me wishing I marathoned it.

>Shirobako is their best work by far.
But that's wrong, PA Works' magnum opus is Hanasaku Iroha.

So is Frog bro gonna be cured or what.

The extent of people's shit taste is indeed unbelievable.
Many could just not get over: "but why Tanuki are okay getting eaten? why is he in love with Benten when she ate his dad?"

Is this fujoshit?

No

Yes, and now leave this thread. forever.

Only fujos like this garbage. A real shame this is made by the author of Tatami Galaxy.

Fuck off fujoshit

What's your definition?

>that means no Shirobako S2 any time soon

That's not a good excuse.

Sure fujoshit. And you are here to fap to your shota tanukis.

Shirobako wasn't OMOSHIROI

YES

It wasn't boring either unlike this

I don't mind tracks recycling as long as they use it properly. Track recycling also helps with establishing a sort of "theme song" for the show/ certain characters.
The entirely of Luluco OST consist of one good track and some few irrelevant tracks but it works great.

Sales don't always mean shit.

Uchouten got nominated for animation prices.

>my favourite shota is returning

YES YES YES

So what?
Those prizes are usually given to uninteresting pieces of shit which are just made for creators' masturbation.
They are not given to fun, interesting, or enjoyable things.

Calm yourself.

And this is the type of fan Eccentric Family attracts right?

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

if this means we might get more Nagi no Asukara, I'm okay with it

don't really care otherwise

>OMOSHIROI
>boring
Retard.

>I care more about Mari-Okada written teen melodrama trash

Second best next to SamFlam.

What's your point? Liking a shota is fine, dismissing a show as fujoshit when there's fucking nothing fujo about it, either in content or fanbase, is moronic and says a lot about the sort of anime that person likes.

I just hope its not PA Works, i dont want them to waste resources on that garbaga again.

better than hipster shota shit

Such a good ED
youtube.com/watch?v=-wub2ZwwXeI

The full version is pretty good too.

>Liking a shota is fine
So is liking 'moeblob' girls in Shirobako. Doesn't downgrade the merit or the 'moeblob' girls of the story
>fanbase
half the fanbase is fujoshit like and >>says a lot about the sort of anime that person likes.
No it says a lot about the person who defends hypocracy.

Can you stop responding to her? She's just attention whoring and it's boring to see literally the same shit posted throughout the thread.

Nice spelling.

Muh grammar nazi

It's only to point out that you're an idiot in real life.

Terrible assumption like your terrible argument.

>shitobako faggots hate this show

I just might watch it now

You should. It's PA's best.

They have Angel Beats, they have Shirobako, they have Tari Tari. And out of all these great things they decide to continue one of their shittiest series? Are they serious? Are they for real?

This show and Shirobako are two of my favorites from the past five years.

Fuck yes.
Looks like all those tourism collabs are paying off, if even Glasslip made a profit.

They are in a flop streak right now. Kind of understandable.

Nice joke.

>no new IP

Oh yeah.

>angel beats
>tari tari
>great

>I hate women: the post

Wow, I wasn't prepared for this! This is one of my favourite anime and I thought that this would never sell enough to warrant a second season.

I'm so happy!

>only picking out Charlotte
>not picking out Angel Beats!, SHIROBAKO
, TARI TARI or even CANAAN
People are still fucking salty I see.

That means that Shirobako S2 isn't impossible right?

What joke?

I want an Kagoshima or a Fukuoka setting though

I never thought this day would come.

Ghost Hound is Fukuoka

That's because Angel Beats and Tari Tari are done, finished.
I'm not a big fan of Shirobako but I them to finish the god damn story and have five girls to hurry up and make an anime together.

>Angle Beets
>great

But they did make an anime together by the end.

It's not like it's impossible to continue them.
If they are willing to continue then it's always possible to find a way.

>everythingshouldgetasequelbecauseuchouten didfags

Just wait until the director finished working on the last GuP project.

I mean make their own project together, just the five of them just like what they planned to do from the beginning.

I heard it was supposed to be four cour and that it was supposed to finish the story? If it sold well then I don't see why they would wait.

has the book not been released in english?

Does anyone have the Black Relic official subs? how do they compare? Also torrent where?

>being into no nipple blobs

>angel beats
>finished
Key just only now released a VN for it right?

The VN isn't a sequel, though.

Benten makes my dick diamond.

I cannot describe how legitimately happy this makes me. It's really sad as it's just a fucking cartoon but I haven't felt this happy in a while.

>Glasslip dead last
At least there's little justice in this world.
Hanairo S2 when?

>1st beat
I doubt the VN is only 4 hours long

Holy shit I'm so happy.

Celebratory bump

List of actually Cred Forums relevant countries
Other countries need not apply.

I'm so fucking hyped right now.

Yeah. At least Madhouse has does SOME sequels. PA NEVER had done sequels till now.

GuP:Final Chapter first.

I know they will do S2 for Shirobako as soon as that fat director is free of GuP but I rather have Tari Tari first. More Sawa is always good.

>I list my own country as relevant
Why do you feel this strong need to belong?
>Movies are not sequels

Shimogamo Yasaburō is a tanuki who is the third son of the Shimagamo family, who lives in Kyoto, along with humans, tanuki, and tengu. One day, Yasaburō's father is eaten as a hot pot by human members of a group known as the "Friday Club". As Yasaburō takes care of his teacher, an old tengu, fights with other tanukis, and plays with a psychic human girl, Yasaburō approaches the truth about his father's death.

What the hell, why is everyone so excited about this show

>I rather have Tari Tari first.
Tari Tari's story is complete. There's no reason nor material for a second season.

Basically japanese urban fantasy.

Unfortunately, that "premise synopsis" doesn't really describe what the show does with said premise.

It's basically a really warm, lightly comedic drama about family and relationships, told in the trappings of a modern-day fantasy based on traditional Japanese folklore elements, absolutely beautifully produced, and with a cast full of lovable characters trying to figure out how to live their lives.

But I need to see more of the horse slut.

>not wanting to see more of the loving, charming and talented Wakana
>preferring horse fucker instead
Nigger, what are you doing?

Yes

Man PA Works hasn't had a good show in almost 2 years, this is great news to wake up to.

RDG was genuinely a mess though, they squeezed like 6 novels of material in 12 episodes. The premise was kinda cool and IIRC the animation was nice, but just about everything else was pretty 'blech'.

>Hanaku Iroha sequel.
Wasn't there a sequel movie?

I liked it but I had no idea what was going on sometimes. One day I'll try reading the books.

>almost 2 years
What the fuck happened?

Glasslip happened.

Glasslip is the epitome of good anime.

>shitting on Kuromukuro
After you get over the initial disgust from the Cgi, you start appreciating the choreography and design choices in the fights.
It might not be the best show this season, but it's definitely in the top five.

>Glasslip
People actually funded that thing. Let that sink.

Well the premise did fool all of us.
I thought it would be some comfy glass-making slice of life like everybody else.
First episode was actually decent.

I can't synchronize my feelings with that crazy samurai MC, and main heroine is not that attractive either.
I also can't stand the premises of couples driving robots because it's too stiff and makes unlikable intimate couplings between characters.
Also that alien invasion shit is boring as hell.
That's why Kuromukuro is shit.

>all of us
How about no.

Pls, kill yourself

>I can't synchronize my feelings with that crazy samurai MC
Samurai dude is pretty much a caveman placed in present day whose sole purpose is "muh hime" and "kill da daemons" who develops after experiencing the wonders of modern day vacuum cleaning, what do you mean by synchonize your feelings? Also, isn't the chick the MC?
>main heroine is not that attractive either
Yeah, she's pretty bland.
>Couples driving robots makes interactions between the two stiff and unlikable
I'm not too sure I follow. Maybe my /m/ powerlevel is just too low and I don't know how bad it can be, but since each pair of characters has had more interactions outside of their mechs than in them, I can't say I've experienced what you've brought up.
>Alien invasion is boring as hell
Care to clarify? The aliens are a lot of things: stupid, generic and woefully unexplained throughout most of the anime, but boring isn't really a word that comes to mind.

But that's truth.
Notable and popular titles are rarely given or nominated for any kind of critics prize.
It's usually a total art of circlejerking inside a closed artistic community.

Wew, what a special snowflake you are.

Can you name some series you think should have won something?

>natalie.mu/comic/news/202300
YEEESS I waited 3 yrs for this day

Great to see Kumeta's designs outside of SHAFT.

This has a Takumi vibe.

Cute! They're all so cute!

BEST GIRL ALERT

But wait

Benten was awesome. But she alone can't carry the snooze-fest. Not looking forward.

Hahaue!

Coolest mom

Just a frog, nothing to see here.

That's wrong on so many levels.
Benten could carry a show alone (she can ever carry a whale), and even if she couldn't she wasn't alone at all in Uchoten.

She's the character I'm interested in the most. I want to know what's going on in her head.

Those designs are awesome.
The anime also does a pretty good job adapting them.

I agree. The anime took the designs and made a style that is uniquely Uchouten Kazoku.

what I got from her in the first season is that she was a boring ordinary human living a boring ordinary life until Drunken Tengu Master uplifted her and showed her the secret urban fantasy world.

Now she's gone full hedonist, always wanting to do whatever she wants, which is usually to just have a good time regardless of what happens to anyone else. It's why her and MC get along so well, they're in it for the fun times.

Though that's also why she can eat his dad and not give a fuck, and MC can not hate her for it because he knows she wouldn't be her if she did care.

Whait, I thought we already knew that-

We knew they were going to announce something but we had no way of knowing if it was going to be s2, a movie or pachinko.

No that was just an announcement that there would be an anouncement of some kind.

He kidnapped her and taught her tengu magic, and now she's stuck in a place where she's neither human nor tengu. Her partying and meeting with the Friday Club are a way to take her mind off her loneliness.

How time change. Back when the first season aired in 2013 I was fairly indifferent to it and just thought it was okay, but with the kind of absolute dreck we've been getting since about Summer 2014 it'll no doubt feel positively refreshing with the followup. Amazing the difference a few years and seeing what real shit looks like can do for your impression of something.

When I first watched this show I had a feeling the designs were made by kumeta especially with the faces in profile.

wait, he kidnapped her? I've forgotten way more than I thought. I guess that makes a lot more sense, I was wondering what the hell happened to her parents.

thanks, now I have yet another excuse to rewatch.

Wasn't Haruchika PA? Holy shit that was shit.

A little closer to heaven

I prefer SHAFT's.

Uchouten Kumeta looks somehow so much cleaner. It's further from the style he usually uses but I have hard time deciding which one I like more.

>wait, he kidnapped her?
He just straight up picked her off the ground, no questions asked.
The dude is savage.

Haruchika, Charlotte and Glasslip were their last 3 series and they were all shit.

>Charlotte was over a year ago

What the fuck?

Shirobako was after Glasslip

You're right. Still, that's 3/4. Not so good.

>Haruchika with equal sales as Glasslip
It was sure as fuck not that bad.
The reason was that the boy was gay, wasn't it?

>"Mystery" show with no good mysteries
>Haru acts like a total cunt, and Chika couldn't be more useless
>Shit side characters

>wonders why she doesn't love him/come visit him
selective memory is a terrifying thing, jesus

FUCK YES, I'M SO HAPPY.
Just in time to ease the despair of the utter garbage re:zero ending.

>Haru acts like a total cunt
I have to agree with that. The part where he forces that girl to get over her brother's death so that she could join the band (and thus get close to his love interest) was pretty scummy. I don't know if he got character development but the mystery aspect of it wasn't very strong either. Really there was nothing there to make me want to keep watching.

Kill yourself.

He doesn't even remember her human name anymore. He only knows her as 'Benten' now.

Haruchika was pretty good. I like it. S2 probably maybe seeing how Uchouten kazoku got made though I'm not sure how the haruchika novel doing sales wise after the anime adaptation and from the novel reader it seems the adaptation just pick and choose which mysteries to adapt.

He changed a bit later on after Chika kicking his ass every now and then. Sensei dick too stronk he going to get it no matter what.

Most Keyfags don't even like Charlotte.

At least Glasslip was really pretty. HaruChika was just a mess of things that really never worked. I'd list the fact dude was gay as the sole saving factor as it probably pandered to fujobucks, I don't know.

I'm going to cum inside Benten!

It was mediocre, too short to tackle the amount they tried to introduce meaningfully, not as shit as people make it out to be t. Keyfag

I actually thought Akadama's apartment looked kind of cozy. I loved watching Yasaburo clean it up and making it look livable again.

Everything looks cozy when it's prettily drawn. Place would be fucking shit in reality.

>Haruchika was pretty good.

What was up with this place? Is it real?

As real as shapeshifting tanuki and tengu.

It is possible for a town to get submerged under water. I just don't know if there's anything like that in Kyoto.

Just think of it as a pocket dimension inside the shop.

Can't wait for more cute tanukis and scenery porn.

That makes sense. I like the fact that they don't explain everything but at the same time I wish they did.

Please yes

>uniquely Uchouten Kazoku
Yeah, uniquely Uchouten Kazoku and Mai no Mahou to Katei no hi and Bannou Yasai Ninninman

Nobody knows about those.

Sorry, haven't heard of them. Are they good? And I see the similarities but Uchouten is a little different.

Maeda is about to drop dead from heart failure, don't hold your breath on getting more AB!

They're OVAs, Mai no Mahou to Katei no Hi was pretty boring IMO, but Bannou Yasai Ninninman looks interesting. They're by the same director as Uchouten Kazoku, so that's why they're similar.

Carrot guy was a pretty enjoyable short, found it after someone posted early this year here,

Same location?

His life became too much forced drama
At least we'll get rewrite

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD THIS IS AMAZING!

Yup. Just a block from the real Tamako's Market.

I'm so happy right now.

>they will never stop by for some mochi

This why anime is great in my eyes. Irredeemable shit gets adapted left right and center, so there will always be a possibility for your own work could get picked up. Not saying to go forward and make the next asterisk wars or anything.

Anime is still full of possibility and wonder if you let it.

OK, you got my attention. I'll watch the first season.

So I get Vivid right? Is the art worth 1080p? I'm kinda short on space, but if it's worth it, I'll take that.

They will if someone drew a crossover.

Can you even get seeds for the 1080p version? I tried downloading it, but nada.

>Is the art worth 1080p?

There aren't any seeds on either so I went with 720.

Kind of regret not just waiting it out though because it would've looked a lot nicer in 1080.

Is it real 1080 or an upscale?

Didn't like it that much, characters acting like fools can't be excused by stating they are fools. Couldn't get into it.

1080 it is. Them backgrounds sure are purdy

?

I'll try

No problem user.

Ok, but give me a screenshot of your torrenting it instead.

Do it, fool.

hur

A bit slow, but acceptable, for a strayan.

Oh man, I fucking love that guy. He keeps drawing those two and it's super fucking cute.

>characters acting like fools can't be excused
Thanks Mr. No fun allowed, we'll tell those tanukis to stop playing around, they have to take the threat of humans cooking them in hot pots as seriously as Eren takes the titans in SnK.
First Yasaburo is going to have to swear to get revenge on the friday fellows and Benten for the death of his father! That would be a good start for a serious anime about characters who don't act like no fools. Kids would love it.

Yeah that seems like a more reasonable plot

I like how their hair gets lighter with each brother, with Yaichiro being the darkest and Yashiro being the lightest.

wait

in progress

user's enthusiasm for this is restoring my faith in Cred Forums through all the re:zero posting lately

You are the user I needed but did not deserve. That is cute as hell and I'll be looking forward to it being finished.

The real question is will they be able to top OMOSHIROOOOOOOOOOOKU and Que Sera Sera?

That will be difficult

I'm afraid they might not be able too.
But if omoshirolu starts playing at the climax of the series I'll forgive them.

Probably won't happen in this thread. My drawing gets very messy when I draw too much in one sitting, so it's better if I rest a bit and post the finished drawing in another thread later.

Perfectly understandable. I'll look for it in future threads. God, it's so great to look forward to new threads now since we're actually getting a second season.

As much as I enjoyed it, what actually warranted a 2nd season? They getting paid by Kyoto again?

The second volume was released last year.

The first season probably boosted the novel's sales a fair bit, so they are making a second season to promote the second novel.

I love how both Morimi Tomihiko adaptations have god-tier openings and endings.

There is a god. Yasaburo is best hasubando

>hasubando
>not bro for life

The second novel came out more than a year ago, and there hasn't been anything on the third yet. Morimi is very well-known, probably doesn't even need the promotion. This is getting made mostly because people like it/critical acclaim, not money.

Where are you getting these from?

loligeddon's release had a lot of extra content. They even include storyboards.

So fucking cool, I want it

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=540595

What are you waiting for?

seed pls

Is it downloading for you yet?

So, WHat's so good abou this show? Should I watch it?

Give the a reason to pick it up.

You go watch it right now.

Yes, thanks!

And another show to add to the rewatch list.

Yey

How can you even say this without such a huge grin on your faces? It was the one of the warmest shows of its time, and still is.

Different strokes for different folks. Some people just have shitty taste. That, or they're underage&ab and think that anything that isn't filled with fighting and boobs is pretentious hipster shit.

If you want to support the show, you can buy them too.
pa-works.jp/shopping/index.html

I own them and they're great.

Seed again please, I need the extra content.

seconding this

Ken is a really good mecha show MC, and the mecha fight is decent to good(different in each battles).

You have shit taste

One of my favorites I've ever seen. Can't wait for the second season.

Soooo would you say that this show is the best visual showcase of Tokyo? Feel like it's a love letter to the place with all the scenery porn.

I gotta cross that turtle step river at least once in my life.

>that guy
The artist is a female and she is super cute. I met her in Comike last year.

The only thing that made the first season less than perfect was the non-ending.

Welp, anime of the decade confirmed.

I never said it didn't make sense, I said it was fucking shit and stupid.

Kyoto, not Tokyo. And I think that was part of the reason/funding for the show initially: the city of Kyoto pays anime producers to make their town look good or something.

Found the pleb.