Is there anything more broken than the ability copy someone else's ability?

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Is there anything more broken than the ability copy someone else's ability?

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

The ability to steal ability > Copy ability.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

If pokemon taight me anything it's that copying someone else's moves will not work out as well for you as them

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Yeah. Like that dude in Charlotte

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

What happened to baske? Last i read a new arc on american street ball players and it stopped there.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Movie coming out on December that will adapt that arc.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

does Cred Forums genuinely think that KnB is good? never in my life have I laughed so hard when I learned each of the characters """abilities"""

I mean, someone who casually shoots a 28 meter three pointer can actually lose a game? a Shaquille O'neal with the agility of a roided LeBron James and his faggot hangtime edgelord sidekick got outplayed by some blue-haired manlet who somehow sinks an invisible autism jumpshot?
and don't get me started with the three marty stus and the sharingan schizophrenic cocksucker.

This series is absolute garbage and you can't prove me wrong.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

yes its the ability to copy someone else's ability and rendering that someone unable to use said ability

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

It's fun

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

That's the only argument knb haters have.
Isn't it common sense that anime is different with real life ?

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Medaka

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

This show was fun. Stupid, but fun.

I loved that defender dude's eagle eye thing where he sees the court from above and can look in all directions.

Also, Midorima best boy

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

I don't think that it is good, but damn I had fun watching it and the games had the occasional sakuga that made them worth watching.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Midorima
Implying Teppei isn't best boy and the ultimate bro

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

I mean if you watch kuroko no basket, or any sports anime for that matter, and expect it to be completely realistic and not bullshit, then idk what to tell you

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

I honestly have no idea how Midoriyama ever loses.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

I haven't watched it yet, but from what you described it sounds fantastic.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Cried during this part. So damn sad. A bro putting his life on the line for his bros. Touching.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Haikyuu is an example of something that doesn't go overboard. KnB was slowly approaching prince of tennis tier at the end.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

the ability to erase/wipe another persons ability

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Midorima best boy

cool and serious
funny scenes
coolest ability
that combination with Takao against Rakuzan

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

I guess so, but imo just because a show has bullshit aspects to it doesn't necessarily make it a bad show. Like there are a lot of bullshit animes out there (Fairy Tail, etc.) that are dumb story-wise, but I enjoy regardless.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

It's fun you faggot

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

user you should have realize that this show survived mostly because it fished in a lot of fujoshit to keep it well feed. The magical thing is that it didnt even need to go full fujos to be popular, so it is passed off as a non-fujo anime from the general public.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

this is literally almost every sport anime. sport anime is easy to make as long as the mangaka can insert some pretty boy archetype and ship-worth rivals then it is an instant sell even if the plot is shit.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

The guy who could score three pointers from everywhere was way worse

James King
James King

Except the dude in the OP can copy that ability too, though he destroys his own body doing it.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

that combination with Takao against Rakuzan
not that combo with Akashi

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

yes
a- the ability to steal someone's ability so they can't use it anymore
b- copying the an IMPROVED version of the persons ability

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

It's garbage.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Can he also copy "The Chimpout"? It's pretty effective in close games 4th quarter.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

It was good until they switched composers.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

If I wanted something that emulated real life I would watch live action or documentaries or some shit. This is as much of a criticism for KnB as "xddd but ash is still 10" is for the Pokemon anime

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Um... time control? Then you can just make it so they can never copy.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Can he copy refball?

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Most based but found it dumb/funny that they never DQ'ed the team that obviously beat up the other teams during the game.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Defense or Kagami.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Ability to manipulate time duh.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

if this was reality Midorima abilty would be the most broken.