Has everyone else given up on the Amagami Challenge by now?

Has everyone else given up on the Amagami Challenge by now?

Man, a fair number of people already dislike the Amagami Challenge because they consider it blogposting, and you want to start this shit in September?
I don't particularly care about Amagami Challenge threads in December, but this is really just unnecessary.

Do people still do that?

>Amagami Challenge

What is this?

the amagami challenge is between thanksgiving and christmas only

I guess people have resigned themselves to becoming a wizard or even a grand wizard.

I never bother trying, but I do enjoy the cheesy sort of sentimentality of sitting on a park bench on Christmas.

Every year user

and I always end up alone

I never try because I'm a savant NEET.

I did do it once. Once.

Fuck that, and never again. I remembered why I preferred being single and why I just pay money to get my dick wet.

>tfw you've been losing every year.
>tfw you still haven't met your Ayatsuji-san.

I never actually try with the "court 3D part", but I do always make sure to walk around town with a backpack full of booze until parking my ass on a park bench around midnight. Met a lot of homeless guys this way.

Remember to rate, subscribe, and sage my blog.

Surface of the Pool~

I took it the first year and failed, instead of sitting on a bench I went for a run at my Uni. Maybe I'll try again this year.

First in second line is the best shit in the world

How do you even try this if you've never had someone you could call a close acquaintance let alone friends in the last ten years?

Has anyone actually been successful at this shit? That one user who said he did it years back but I call bullshit.

Try playing Pokemon Go. The hype has declined from its peak, so the crowds might not be as big, but it's a great way to go outside and meet new people with at least one thing in common.

Yes. Just accept your fate.

Fifth in second line you mean.

You wouldn't a sporty kouhai whose name sounds like (but isn't) love.

What's the point of having a 3D girlfriend when they will never be fun or comfy as Amagami girls?

>TL note: ι€’ means ζ„›

>go on a dating site
>get with some slut
>victory
Or is that against the rules?

POKAH~ FEISUU~

Well, you'd only be cheating yourself.

You might also break a slut's heart.

My town is too small. Doesn't stop me from getting drunk and walking around but rarely do I meet anybody and if I do they're frightened.

cartoon

They're all equally best, but which amagami has the best fashion sense? Which has the worst?

I'm a filthy degenerate that wants to be a girl, which is pretty much a death sentence. Someone would have to be pretty desperate to settle for me.

Oh well. At least I can always shitpost.

Source?
Nothing on google/panda, and θŒ…δΉƒ isn't uncommon enough of a search term.

>the Amagami Challenge by now?
And what would that be?

>Read the thread.
>Use a search engine
>Lurk more.
Choose one.

I'll save you the trouble of scrolling up: blog-thread bait. Don't bother.

[Mikuni Mizuki] Akujo Kousatsu

I think I could be pretty successful at this fairly easily if I actually tried to push myself not to be so anti-social. Have a job, make good money, not ugly, have friends and social life, don't live with parents. I just prefer to come home, do nothing and watch anime rather than putting effort into trying to interact with new people and cause myself unneeded anxiety.

3 more weeks until I'm a wizard. Anime is all I need; orgasms feel the same no matter how you get there, right?

I've tried and failed a few times but never go sit in a park.

What powers do you think you'll get?

The ability to read moon runes.

Holy shit! How many years ago did this shit start? Because that's the last time I actually tried with 3DPD. Now I just don't care anymore.

i'll do the Amagami challenge purely so that I have a reason to sit on a bench at midnight

I managed the REAL Amagami challenge, the one where you get off your ass, improve yourself, and date a cute girl.

So I learnt Japanese and played the game. No regrets.

>implying you get powers if you masturbate even once

You guys can all delude yourselves that you'll become wizards, but the truth is the door will never open for any of you.

I'd impregnate you.

Fuck, I want that one. I've got five years until I ascend.

Pretty sure 3D don't have hearts.

It can be done user, I've succeeded twice with great results, on track for my third year if nothing happens. However, getting my shit together in a year wasn't enough from the place I started at, it took 2 to get out of my awful lifestyle and to conquer my autism, so keep that in mind