Since Cell had Vegeta and Goku's DNA does that mean he could've become a super saiyan if he had lived...

Since Cell had Vegeta and Goku's DNA does that mean he could've become a super saiyan if he had lived? His namekian DNA seemed to work as intended so I don't see why not.

He was already a Super Saiyan, that's why he had the fiery aura.

Even in the anime version of this, he had the yellow aura of the super saiyan

Super perfect cell was actually his ssj2.
But cell does have the most potential of all the villain funny cause he got beaten bu gohan.

God golden super cell.

>But cell does have the most potential of all the villains
On his own yeah, but Buu could absorb him.

Use the catalog faggot

He had exactly same aura as SSJ2 Gohan after regenerating from selfdestruction meaning he also went SSJ2.

I don't have to stay in your fucking general.

Fucking newfags.

Yeah, this. He even got a Super Saiyan 2 equivalent when he regenerated after blowing up.

>posting in a jobber thread instead of creating your own perfect thread instead
May as well just sodoku if that's the kind of bar you want to set for yourself.

Fuck you. Dragon Ball can have as many threads as it wants.

I wonder what SSGSS Cell would look like.

Stupid.

Maybe he could be the exception.

He is a Super Saiyan in all but name, officially. His eye color doesn't change like a Super Saiyan despite having the same aura as one though.

he would look the same but with Cell Junior's color pallette.

That was what I was thinking.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

So does Cell power up every time he comes near death? If Gohan had failed to finish Cell would Cell have regenerated to be stronger than everyone else?

Ok first picture Cell.
Now imagine him red instead of green.
Now imagine him drawn with 1/10 the artistic quality as before because this would be taking place in super instead of Z.

if this isnt copypasta well done user

Well he has used Zenkai Boosts before if that answers your dumb question.

>Now imagine him red instead of green.
you mean blue you dumbass.

Remembering any of the details of super isn't worth the braincells it takes up.

Plus it seems everyone can just make up their own generic colored transformation now so Cell can be whatever the fuck he wants.

Yes to a limit. Gohan stopped getting Zenkais late Buu. Presumably Goku did as well in Super as he realized his training wasn't going to catch him up to Beerus.

(You)

Thanks. It does. I haven't watched Z in ages so I don't remember these things

No one stopped getting Zenkai officially, Toriyama just quietly wrote it out because he's a hack and it was broken as shit.

>Since Cell had Vegeta and Goku's DNA does that mean he could've become a super saiyan if he had lived? His namekian DNA seemed to work as intended so I don't see why not.
This makes me think of something. If present day Cell wasn't killed and met with Future Cell would they be able to fuse together like Namekians?

Sounds good.

He may also have forgotten it was a thing. Wouldn't be the first thing he forgot.

Jesus he's broken.

Could Cell go Great Ape if he managed to get a tail?
Could he even get a tail?

He already has one.

his aura seemed to fluctuate, but he could generate a yellow one. also his sparks when he came back to life implied he ascended to super saiyan 2 levels.

>Could he even get a tail?