Shill it on Cred Forums

>shill it on Cred Forums
>someone actually continued the translation

Holy fuck, thank you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

straweve.wordpress.com/
mediafire.com/download/e4c99hs4betpa4a/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi.pdf
mediafire.com/download/z5xhvpxcshv7mme/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(2).pdf
mediafire.com/download/gt3p5ksu0eeigg2/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(3).pdf
mediafire.com/download/dvnzy113o969r9u/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(4).pdf
mediafire.com/download/8upu41aag9b7f9v/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(5).pdf
mediafire.com/download/ipzdiwacjmo6oh9/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(6).pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naassenes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maidens'_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good going user. Seems like good shit too.

Youre welcome

art vaguely reminds me of otoyomegatari, picked the fuck up

thanks user

You are awesome user.

We love you.

It's nothing like Otoyomegatari though.

RIP

This is why you don't have retards in charge, kids.

The art looks amazing.

Oh hey, it actually works. Sorta.

Heinrich is the pedophile rapist crusader from Chapter 1 by the way.

Get in the damn pistol, Sarka!

Here we go.

Needs more loli rape.

Rekt

Can't believe they got away with selling indulgences back then.

And here's the slut queen.

And that's it for now. The translation's decent enough. I would like to see more.

Thanks! That was a nice read.

For using google translate this is very good. Thanks TL user

>this wont get translated past the good parts

W-whoa

i crie everytiem

Cute loli

This looks more like a doujin

What is it with lolis and packing heat?

>wonder who the fuck Jan Zizka is
>read up on him

Holy shit. Picked the fuck up. I fucking love anything to do with the Reformation.

Just don't expect comfiness in any shape or form.

>Jan Žižka
Oh boy, this is about to get fun.

Well slut queens tend to be able to get shit done. The chaste ones look pretty and do nothing.

Think of it like this. The men take up the sword, while the women take up the sheath. Both in their own rights are powerful weapons when used right. Except one ends life while the other creates it.

>Žižka is considered to be among the greatest military leaders and innovators of all time and is one of several commanders in history who never lost a battle

That kind of kills all tension, doesn't it?
Granted the story is about the loli, but still.

Politics and military have always been awkward but acknowledging bedfellows. Only back then the Roman Catholic Church was like the United Nations of it's day. Albeit the UN's "crusades" are much more rooted in humanitarianism, they are still basically "forgiven" for fighting in wars since a noble cause has been affliated.

thanks to the user that subbed

Is this what Freddie meant by a "Bohemian Rhapsody?

>Mama, just killed a man
>Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead
>Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
>Got to leave you all behind and face The Truth

You can still have tension with great battles when you know how they turn out. Look at fictionalizations of Napoleonic battles or how WWI is becoming popular again even though we know how that turns out.

Nigga, you're about to see dirty peasants murder the shit out of knight with guns, rocks and arrows, enjoy it.

It's real life doujin.

Here it's actually necessary because lolis and peasant women don't have the strength to use conventional weaponry.

>Jan Zizka was at the Battle of Grunwald
>Kicked the Teutonic Knights shiny metal asses for being dicks to Poland
>so badly they never recovered

I can see where he gets his hatred of knights from. He Deus Vaulted the original Deus Vaulters.

>Teutonic Knights

Oh, they will appear in this manga.

You say that, but we just watched a duel between a woman and a man with the woman holding her own very reasonably.

>guns vs charging cavalries

Reminds me of Terran vs Zerg in Starcraft.

That woman is literally the only woman that can do that in this manga.

The rest use guns.

She was getting her shit pushed in by the end.

Yeah, the MC with the gun ended up killing the guy.

>Be Teutonic Knights
>Deus Vault up the Baltic coast
>Poland is your bro
>one day Poland is no longer bro
>sadness for Poland ever since

Guns are the great equalizer, yeah.

I can understand French if you want.

>the old guy ended up carrying around a loli on his back all the time to act as his eyes after he lost his sight in the later chapters

I'm jealous.

Yeah, need it in English

Think you'd be better off asking the guy on his wordpress.

This manga is pretty great on its loli guro department.

You fuckers outright INVADED Poland, you were never our bros!

But to even hold her own against an opponent larger than her, using a polearm, and while wielding a sword is very commendable for any fighter.

Most polearm vs sword fights are pretty one sided. There's a reason throughout history that polearms dominated battlefield, and it wasn't just that they were cheaper (granted that was a factor but not the main reason). Swords are historically more of a side arm or backup weapon. Spartans, Samurai, Mongols, Huns, and many other famous warrior groups preferred pole arms predominantly.

Yeah, I'm not denigrating her as a fighter.

Just saying that her kind is very rare.

Well initially they were invited there by Poland to increase diplomatic ties to the Catholic church. But then the Teutonic Knights got greedy and had to get Kurwa'd.

Can you link it? Also I think a friend of mine would be interested by russian loli

It's right there on the OP's pic.

Sorry my eyes jumped right to the disclaimer. Thanks.

She wasn't stupidly overpowered for no reason, which is nice.
straweve.wordpress.com/

The only OP thing here is guns but even then the wagon army is not invincible. RIP burned loli

Loli guro is a staple of a proper medieval setting. But prudes who hate realism in their history refuse to let kids be killed because "muh values".

Guns were incredibly shit back then though and were more of a novelty item than something massively fielded.
Artillery itself was also something that was almost never used against infantry, which is why it was so unusual for Zizka to do so.

So he scanned 3 chapters for now? But he has more? Sorry I'm not quite used to raw dump and all.

Oh nevermind I got it. I'll ask him then.

It is interesting though. This week marks the 100th anniversary of tanks being used in WWI by the British, and his armoured wagon strategy was a very early crude form of what could be considered a modern "tank" in terms of tactics.

It wasn't until Mathias Corvinus formed the Black Army that firearms became much more common in Europe. And even then he was way ahead of his time.

Interesting to consider too was that he was the King of Hungary, so perhaps Hungary's conflicts with Bohemia and seeing the potential of firearms inspired him through the actions of Jan Zizka.

Or just trawl through the archive. I posted the links a while back.

Fucking Siege Tanks OP as fuck.

The Mongols had experimented with using artillery for field battles. But Zizka was probably the first European to do so.

What host? Can't seem to find it by searching otome sensou

What the fuck is this? Is this even related to Hussite wars?

btw I wanna hug or pat loli's head and tell her everything will be alright. She suffered more than enough since chapter 1.

They're the Adamas. A radical hippy cult of Christianity.

Fine, I'll post it again.

Vol 1: mediafire.com/download/e4c99hs4betpa4a/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi.pdf

Vol 2:
mediafire.com/download/z5xhvpxcshv7mme/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(2).pdf

Vol 3:
mediafire.com/download/gt3p5ksu0eeigg2/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(3).pdf

Vol 4:
mediafire.com/download/dvnzy113o969r9u/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(4).pdf

Vol 5:
mediafire.com/download/8upu41aag9b7f9v/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(5).pdf

Vol 6:
mediafire.com/download/ipzdiwacjmo6oh9/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(6).pdf

>btw I wanna hug or pat loli's head and tell her everything will be alright. She suffered more than enough since chapter 1.

You will love Volume 4 then.

Thanks. Can't seem to find it on the archive, maybe it was during the down.

Well, if we're counting artillery without the use of gunpowder, then there's the account where Alexander the Great used some to fend off some Scythians across a river at the battle of Jaxartes. However it wasn't adopted as a main weapon on the battlefield at that time.

never heard of them, I thought they were a bunch of pagans dancing and doing orgies in front of the fire. Pagans love that shit.

>They're the Adamas.
I tried to google, no sources about them.

Not a surprise since it's full of unnecessary edge, need to add fictional elements to make the manga more entertaining.

>translated by someone that doesn't know the language
Just Yuusha ga Shinda and that turned out surprisingly okay.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naassenes

This is what user refers to

>sources are full of "citation needed" and just full of stories.

>Otome Sensou
>Chapter 1
>Purityfags and Virginfags got ABSOLUTELY BTFO
Fucking nice

There usually is just [citation needed] on sects, especially old ones. This is nothing new, user.

>machine translated
fuck off there's enough of that shit
please get someone decent to pick it up

Then it's not reliable in the first place if there is [citation needed] and wikipedia tells nothing about the adamas I've read in otome sensou.

Oh but I thought those were the French scans. I don't understand moon sorry.

Yeah, the author dedicated a whole extra info page at the end explaining the cult.

For French scans, you have to ask the Wordpress guy.

I think only to volume are out in french. Ididn't see the third in shop yet.

how many chapters per volume?

True enough, I will not deny that. I'm quite sure it was added into the story for the "edgy" effect myself, but I don't mind.

Around five.

Edgy+yuri fanservice

>the tomboy burned alive
>the calm one turned into a cultist slut

What fate awaits the new girl, I wonder?

Author loves medieval history edge, it seems. His other works also have rape and gore and shit.

I did, thanks, sorry for the inconvenience.

Chapter 3 is out.

Hardcore as fuck.

Just keep dumping OP I'll bump this thread.

Thanks.

Pesky PTSD

>Chapter 3 is out.
volume 5 here we come

Terrible fuse discipline

Oh my God I just noticed it.

>no taxes

Filthy libertarians confirmed.

What the flying fuck is going on here?

w-wew

Christian nudist orgy

This is why you shouldn't go after used good. Nothing good ever come out of it. Rip in peace white knight.

Another batch of rape victims.

Oh wow, seriously?

Well, they're fucked.

Nigger you fucking what? Divci valka was supposed to be like 800 years before Hussite wars.
I can't read this as a czech user.

And that's it for Chapter 3.

Thanks for the dump.Revolving pistala when?

Dropped

She's a liability, why is this guy paying so much attention to her again?

>this cheating bitch interrupt an honorable and fair duel and shot the enemy in the back

Why is this allowed?

>read chapter 1
>Orphaned, Raped and Widowed in the very first chapter

DAYUM THAT'S BRUTAL

Well, in the original she used the enemy commander's kindness to get him and his entire battalion killed.
Bitches and whores.

So she'll eventually become a man hater dyke that wants to #killallmen?

I have no idea what will happen in this. Like I said earlier, the only thing the manga has to do with the original story are the names of the characters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maidens'_War

This is my píštala. There are many like it, but this one is all mine.
My píštalais my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my píštalais useless. Without my píštala, I am useless. I must fire my píštala true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Saving this series for the next time someone starts a shitty confirmed-not-virgins thread, or a has-sex-in-the-first-chapter thread.

>ouiaboos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars
Isn't it based on this?
They actually won.

Yes, the entire series is. But the loli chick is from The Maiden Wars.

Thank you good user for translating.

What did the Hussites believe that was so different? Were they protestants?

Seeing as this has a early berserk tier killcount and lack of mercy for anyone that's not the crazy old man with a club I'm guessing both of these will end up dead or worse.

>Polish-Teutonic War

Pick the fuck up, about time we get to see badass poles.

and Teutonic Knights.

They were protestants before Martin Luther did his thing, yes. Jan Hus taught stuff the Roman Catholic church didn't like and formed the little outbreaker church for a short while.

Holy shit, thank you.

Ahhh, thank you good user.