Danganronpa 3

Will Hinata-kun have to give Chiaki piggyback rides after she wakes up? She might have trouble moving her legs, after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mlm8
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274293338
strawpoll.me/11246303/
a.pomf.cat/tysief.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw the whole chapter 6 trial

No, Izuru has to use his hair to stitch her open wounds. Grab blood from Junko's pool of reserve students for a quick blood tranfusion, etc. She isnt waking up until mirai.

>yfw ep 10

She'll never wake up.
No miracles.
No happy endings.
Just despair

This series has reached Kingdom Hearts levels of being swallowed by its own lore and I totally understand why they are jumping ship and rebooting it for V3.

Its become impenetrable to all but the most devoted fans.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

I don`t think so.

Obviously that's what I'm talking about. Being in a coma for a few years will mess your legs up a bit.

Mitarai got angry at Naegi for not breaking down last Monday because he wanted the every future participant mentally weak enough, sort of how Junko needed to kill Chiaki to get class 77 in the right mood for the brainwashing to really take root.

Who fucked Junko's Dead body after DG1? I think it was Teru Teru

>yfw danganronpa 2 6th trial
>yfw AWAKEN

He'll also install AI Chiaki into her body.

Chiaki's execution was really hot

W-Why?

If she wasn't pancaked and she was still warm and no one was watching and it was apocalyptic despair times, I'd consider taking a go at Junko's body.

>YFW STORE POWER

>be Chiaki
>class rep
>just come out of a life and death situation against strong fucks that made nagito a joke

>the "best" idea she can come up with is to take a chef, musician and camera girl as well as a loli with her back there

>add on top she literally lost at a death maze game despite being a "ultimate Gamer"

AI > real

why know you

>YFW FUTURE TRUTH BULLET
>YFW AWAKENED HAJIME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I have a good feeling about V3. It's taking what I loved about DR1 and updating it. I don't think DR is KH-level though.

>STORE POWER

DELETE THIS NOW FUCKER

Cause she's the better Chiaki.

>Stuck on this part for five minutes because i was mashing instead of holding the button

That STORE POWER in 2-6 was hype as fuck.

Can V3 top all the cheese in SDR2's last trial?

She just turned off her brain 'cause it's DR, silly!

>when the theme kicked into high gear

Posting it again for the guy who asked for enneagram.

well they do have a Raiden robot thing so probably yes

Tsumiki "Swiss Cheesaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Gamer Girl Grater" Mikan
Tsumiki "Every Drop Counts, Give Blood Today" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki's Dead, I'm Giving Hinata Head" Mikan
Tsumiki "I Hope You Like Really Big Needles, Chiaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki Got Penetrated, Now I'll Penetrate Hajime" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill the Gamer, Win the Game" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill his hope with despair to get his hope into your despair" Mikan
Tsumiki "Overwriting Chiaki's save file" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki got Bored and I Scored" Mikan
Tsumiki "While Nanami naps, I empty his sack" Mikan
Tsukimi "Dungeon Master" Mikan
Tsukimi "Taking your extra man to make him her man" Mikan
Tsukimi "Game over for you, New Start for her" Mikan
Tsukimi "Cheating Chiaki for Hitting that Hinata" Mikan
Tsukimi "Healing your man's heart while you bleed out of yours" Mikan
Tsukimi "Keeping him warm while you go cold" Mikan
Tsukimi "Your hope is defiled so she could bear his child" Mikan
Tsumiki "Stealing Chiaki's levels in love" Mikan
Tsumiki "Captured the Flags" Mikan

How the fuck did he break the concrete ground with his fist? I was shocked.

something something ultimate boxer

would it be smarter to watch every despair arc episode first and THEN future arc so you get more backstory and you get to care for some of the DR3 characters more?

Because she got brain damage from the execution. AI Chiaki will merge with her and help fix her problems. Think of it as more of a symbiotic synthesis than AI Junko's parasitic takeover.

It's not psycho pop/tropical like 1 and 2. It's COOL. It can't be as cheesy. It... it can't.

That's very low tier on the dangan ronpa believability scale.

Kamukura punched through robot heads.

DELET THIS

this is surprisingly accurate.

Nope. You need to watch them in order.

No, that would spoil a shit ton of crap. You need to alternate, first watch the first Future episode, then the first Despair episode. That's the intended viewing order. The anime draw parallels between one another.

Not sure what your talking about, nothing really is that hard to follow and most people outright skipped despair girls+DR0 and understood everything perfectly fine,

Juzo is a fucking faggot.

>DELET THIS
meant for

he can box, but are his fists made of fucking metal? shit man. are his touches gentle

fuck no it'd spoil so much shit about future.

streamable.com/mlm8

No

For those who read Killer Killer, is it before or after Mirai Hen?

Its more that you have to play 2 games, read a Japan only novel and play a Vita only game to understand 2 anime series.

i actually dont want this at all, id rather have one good linear storyline than trying to make multiple branches at the loss of depth.

>Multiple routes.
Nah don't think so.

It's before DR2.

I understand Danganronpa just fine. And Kingdom Hearts too, that just requires more effort

I'm totally up for V3's reboot though. I enjoy a breath of fresh air every once in a while.

Ok already by your first shot you're assuming that Robot is alive when Kodaka has edited shit before to show that Hagakure was dead in DR1 chapter 1 instead of Sayaka for the sake of preventing spoilers. Don't assume that the characters that show up in screens are the ones that actually appear in that scene in the final game.

man, this girl went to space and gave up on life. A man breaking concrete isn't really that bad

Kodaka is good at deceiving people with the previews so this actually makes me feel like hopebot is going to die early

Before. They don't state it in-story, but the timeline puts it before SDR2, right in the middle of the Tragedy.

>wakes up

yeah, wakes up

yeah...

Nigga did you even read, i just said most people outright skipped DR0 and despair girls and are understanding 3 perfectly fine. Dr0 in particular doesnt need to be read to understand shit especially since 0 is after despair arc

I hope it's not a full final, final reboot. It'd be nice to have some references to past games, you know? Just things like Monokuma saying he had a change of heart, that sort of thing.

kirigiri is alive and will save the manlet in his lowest point, monday is gonna be hopeful damn it, this will have a happy ending

What's the meaning behind the three different colored HUDS in the first three screens?

Dont worry its already confirmed to be set in the original world, its a soft reboot, hopebot said naegi was his hero.

hopes peak academy is over but that didnt mean the conflict is over, hell its possible characters from past entries could make an appearance

Juzo has become a sad fuck. He'll probably still try and punch munakata even though he surrendered and is going to work with naegi to find the killer. What a useless fool, played like a fiddle by everyone he ever knew.

Anons, I think I want to kiss Kirigiri. Send help.

I wouldn't be on it happening so soon. Mirai 12, that's the safe zone.

You bet he is

>all those fucks that said Killer Killer is important

>literally 2 more weeks and the shows over

Kek i told you he was just shilling some shitty spin off

>gentle

2 had a bunch of references to 0 so do expect little surprises.

If I had to guess, one for chapters, one for investigations and one for trials.

>I had to delete all of my ChisaxJuzo art because now it's doubly useless
That was a sad moment, man.

At most it'll just serve as background as to how Chisa faked her death. Nothing more.

Nah its gonna be the stinger for the next episode, episode 12 is too late in the series cause it wont give enough time to explain how shes alive nor give an epilogue for the series unless despair 12 really is an epilogue.

I guess that maybe the fake corpses are important? Or KK is the 16th participant?

You and I are alike in our stupidity, friend.

You dont really miss much by playing 2 without reading 0, the only problem is that Izuru kinda comes outta nowhere.

Hajime Sonia Chiaki threesomes.

>juzo is a pure virgin
>kotoko is not

I keep forgetting kirigiri is stacked as fuck

holy fuck are people still saying this, they already guarenteed chisa isnt the mastermind, shes fucking dead.

That would be a worse ass pull than "lol my twin died not me"

Okay, fine, stinger's early enough. But no sooner. You gotta be able to handle that.

>add on top she literally lost at a death maze game despite being a "ultimate Gamer"
Wizardy is a hard game, man. Cut her some slack.

2 came out before 0.

Izuru "kinda coming out of nowhere" is his thing. Even Chiaki didn't notice he was there until he decided to reveal himself.

just watch it, holy fuck that was rough to watch. that bitches plan fucking worked.I just don't even know anymore man..fuck

Yeah, I know. I read 0 after playing 2. I wish I'd read it before though, 'cause going back and seeing the references would've made me giddy.

Would Chiaki have lasted a bit longer if she didn't try to get up? Or was she just trying to die faster?

>DR1 = 2010
>DR0 = 2011
>SDR2 = 2012

No, it didn't. Check your facts.

DELETE THIS

Hahahaha your suffering turns me on, I'd say BTFO if I weren't a grown ass polite litttle girl.

DELET THIS NOW

That episode made me like Junko more.

Reporting in, my friend! I just noticed that we're nearly a day away from the new episode and that'll give us the closure on who's alive and who's not! So as always, let's stay strong!

Maybe a minute longer. She was barely alive.

I just want it all to be a dream and Hajime wakes up in bed next to Chiaki.

You'll be playing as Kaede for the first chapter, then she'll get brutally killed in 2nd chapter, the following chapters' MC are rotated between Hopebot and Twintails, with new Weedman playing the role of Hopeman that throws you off tracks at times. Screencap this post.

>they already guarenteed chisa isnt the mastermind
When?

Yes, she would've lived longer. Not moving would've preserved more energy as her body attempted to fix itself. I don't think she knew she was going to die faster, she was just trying to not lay there.

It wasn't really that big a deal, at least.

No, Zero was released before.

when they revealed she was brainwashed long before any mastermind reveal then emphasized that she died even harder after it. Chisa was just a pawn/red herring that retards flocked to cause kodaka is actually really good at playing with people's expectations

the actual mastermind is likely tengan at this point

Alright girls, drop the guns or the slut gets it.

>zero happened after class 77 became despairs
>in the novel it mentions Teruteru's cooking being addictive and Ryoko thinks that it might be drugged and stuff
Wew lad

That's because she had the cool-ass jacket on for DR1, this is the first clear look we've had at her Kirigiris.

Do us all a favor and shoot her

>they already guarenteed chisa isnt the mastermind
The last eps of both sides makes even more posible that she is the mastermind.

hahaha

I want this also but I know it wont happen. despair has overcome me

Best episode out of the two shows

Wait, no, stop...

I want to shoot her

I want to marry Sonia!

Kirigirifag here, us juzo bros and kirigirifags must stay strong together and comfort the losers in their time of need no matter which side it may be. We must not give into despair

>will
>speaking like this is a certainty

HAAAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA
YOU STUPID DELUSIONAL CHIAKIFAGS
WE SAW HER EYES GO GREY WITH DESPAIR AND SHE DIED
D
I
E
D
SHE'S DEAD MEAT, SOMETHING STUPID LIKE A MIRACLE COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAPPEN

She has a daughter.

I don't think that revealing that is a good proof.
Since we only have two eps is imposible to make a super twist about the mastermind without being rushed as fuck.

DROP YOUR GUN NOW

Guys

I think Nagito saying Chiaki is a stepping stone IS the real Nagito. He said the same about Twogami's death in trial 1-1. I dont think the tears mean much.

I fail to see how Hiyoko is High Priestess. It doesn't fit at all. The rest are alright.

Except they did the exact oppossite, if chisa were the mastermind not only would the show not reveal this brainwashing stuff yet, characters like munakata wouldnt of found out she was a despair so early either.

Shes actually fucking dead

>inb4 no sign of juzo or kirigiri being remotely alive next episode

>hopebot said naegi was his hero
Really? Where was that at?

Please do it senpai

>enneagram test seems to give me a totally different wing (6w7) than my personality
>Look up how close I am to the two on the list
>Junko was 3% behind while Nagito was 4%
Fuck it, I'd rather be Ultimate Despair then be like that backstabbing idol.

His profile bio on the official site

Yes, our daughter.

Inside his ass.

>if chisa were the mastermind not only would the show not reveal this brainwashing stuff yet
Why not? We only have two episodes.
What is the point of give her that NG code if you're gonna kill her first?

way back when V3 was first announced and we saw hopebot for the first time. Its all a matter of when the series takes place, some people seem to assume far future in the event that characters wind up being previous character's kids.

Odds = bacon is alive
Even = gay boxer is alive

You have to play EVERY GAME. It's fucking idiotic.

/ss/ & /lgbtl/

In a megazine.

Yeah, that was the real him. He was probably only crying because of the brainwashing, to be honest. He didn't cry at all during SDR2 so he certainly wasn't grieving.

It's because Kodaka said he wanted to do some cool futuristic stuff in an interview.

But then again, Junko's never been very good at that whole "optimist" thing, and that's why her plans always cave in on themselves in the end, aren't they? So heck, maybe things will work out for that shortcake after all.

You're not Hajime.

Nigga do you even danganronpa, revealing the mastermind like that is not something it would do, you are literally falling for the fake out "naegi is the mastermind" red herring the 1st game hints at to distract from junko.

/ss/

Where are my Izurubros at?

sweet

Nope. He really liked Chiaki and grew attached to her, and he was crying because his old "everybody you love dies" bad luck kicked in.

What happens if Sonia shows up in Future visibly pregnant?

WHICH IS IT
AN ONLINE MAGAZINE IN HIS ASS?

Sore wa chigau yo!

Do you have any proof of that?

Personally I think enneagram complicates things too much. I prefer to stick to MBTI -- it's more fun.

there really isnt any chance to be much sooner, only 4 episodes are left its either next episode or she dead

Are you a qt gamer girl?

thanks

Your ass doesn't have an internet connection?

Why is he putting his hand up her skirt when they're standing next to each other like that?

its a magazine with a screenshot of a official blod inside user's ass.

its the only place you can get danganronpa info from, lets ask him how DR3 ends

yes

The real Hajime would say Sore wa chigau ZO! not Sore wa chigau YO!

Here fampai

>"naegi is the mastermind"
Who the fuck would think that after case 5?
Also,DR1 gives you clues about Junko being the mastermind since Chapter 1.
DR3 isn't the same that in the others games, You get clues from both acs and asspull a mastermind in the last minute would be bullshit.

Didnt his profile also say somthing about Hajime?

Has it really been confirmed same world?

I mean even then, I'd prefer being Junko to Nagito. And Junko just ruined her own character with this MINDHACK ANIME bullshit.

DR3 has been very predictable so i wouldn't be surprised.
Chisa is also the only character that can be the mastermind now, Ryouta is very likely to be innocent after Despair 9 and last future.

It'd be extremely painful

It's hard to speak when Sonia's pussy is 2 cm away from my face.

>DR3 isn't the same that in the others games, You get clues from both acs and asspull a mastermind in the last minute would be bullshit.
just cause you missed all the actual hints at a mastermind doesnt make it an asspull, they have been hinting tengan as the mastermind since the start especially when kirigiri outright states hes acting oddly calm about everything in addition to knowing people's NG codes right off the bat.

chisa was always set up to just be a pawn

Anyone checking the TGS v3 stream? My comp's being an ass so can't check what it is

>knowing people's NG codes right off the bat.
When did it happen?

I'm genuinely kind of sad that Naegi will never get to show the poor girl the affection that she so desperately needs a little bit of in her life.

>grew attached to her
Where? He was gone for like the entire time they've been in school.

Sore wa chigau zo > sore wa chigau yo.

Prove me wrong.

I'm sure Kizakura offered to take her to pound town fairly regularly.

That counts as affection, right?

Seems like 3 people theorizing about the new cast's talents

Really, user? We aren't talking we're typing, so Sonia's pussy wouldn't hinder your ability to spell.
The z and y keys are also not close on a keyboard, so it can't be a typo that made you make your mistake, which means YOU ARE NOT HAJIME HINATA

>to knowing people's NG codes right off the bat.
If you are talking about Juzo, He probably notice that he used kicks and chairs instead of punchs.

He met up with them by chance sometimes because his luck is that good. Like with the fireworks and beach.

Right here

>Who the fuck would think that after case 5?
judging by this thread, the same people who think chisa is the mastermind at this point

I will defeat despair.

just give it an episode for her to come back

Tengan can't be the mastermind, He is dead while Monokuma is still there and Koichi hinted that the Mastermind is the activing the NG codes.

>tfw not even death can even remotely control Juzo
If he lives I'll be enjoying all of the memes that follow.

The scenes in the ending where he's present took place before he was suspended. That is some extreme reaching you're doing.

Goodnight Cred Forums.

No. When he agreed to protect Kyoko I'm sure it included her hymen too.

I'm using text-to-speech. My hands are busy with other things...

>chisa was always set up to just be a pawn

Movie theater scene in despair-1

Well okay, but that was still enough time for him to get attached.

Why is the brainwashing only a problem now when its been in every god damn game up to this point, one of the big twists in 1 was the fact they were brainwashed and forgot 2 years of their life, and freaking 2 had the literal same brainwashing as the anime except without any context or real reason behind it, it just existed.

oyasumi

Goodnight despairbro.

I'm pretty sure her told her dad that he was going to fuck her hard if given the chance.

Except we havent actually seen monobear interact with anyone since the start cause no one is controlling it and the only time it showed was a prerecorded scene.

sleep tight sweet prince

Sayaka didn't backstab her real friends

>without any context or real reason behind it
Did you forget what was the entire purpose of the NWP?

Hinanami

Jesu, have pity of my dick and save me from this normie girl

>Monobear
He interact with Monomi/Monaka in EP2.

Let us hope it will, brother. I can`t believe they will leave us hanging once again!

>You will never gangbang Cumaru

kumaru is pure sex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hiyoko is not a loli anymore, retard

Please stop, one can get only so aroused.

This is gonna be bad for my health.

nothing can save you

I mean it's acceptable to a certain degree, but to the point where the main cast only has to look away but can't because "THE ANIME IS BRAINWASHING US TO KEEP OUR EYES OPEN OH NOOOOOO" is around the point where it gets fucking stupid. And memory loss ins't really brainwashing as it doesn't really change much internally except they have a gap in their memory.
And 2 didn't have the same brainwashing, it was a virtual reality program which not only did the UDs enter willingly (Most likely as part of a plan involving AI Junko) but also only really acted as a form of memory overwriting as to replace the memories of Junko with happy school days, and even then it didn't really work on Izuru due to the whole brain surgery thing, he just decided himself to live as Hajime after everything that happened.

DR3's brainwashing was at first possible due to the way certain visuals and effects can alter a person's mindset but shit like that does not cause you to be physically incapable of looking away. And don't try to use the "trainwreck" argument because the anime literally did away with that themselves, they actively stated it was the video physically rendering them incapable of looking away.

The point is Mitarai's techniques weren't enough. That's why Junko needed Chiaki's execution and why Mukuro needed the metal rods.

It worked on Mikan but that's because she has the willpower and integrity of single ply toilet paper.

literally rewatch the scene you fuckin tard

It wasn't ready yet and they needed Chisa converted in order to trap Chiaki so Mukuro just made her associate despair with pleasure.

The one the class saw was the finished version. Chika was the final touch to enhance its effect.

It wasn't perfected at that moment so required something more to push them over the edge.

I mean it literally tells you.

Moreover Junko seen that people with strong conviction, unless the brainwashing was done with someone with a personal connection it wouldn't work. I.e. seeing the brainwashing while a bunch of people you don't know or care about die isn't as effective as a personal friend so cognitive dissonance allows you to fight the mind control.

When it's someone you know, you care about them, you can't look away, your invested, therefore the brainwashing can be more imbedded and overcome any fighting you would put up.

Chisa was watching random students dying while also being an adult. Teenagers are more impressionable, adults are better able to fight indoctrination. Especially if they have someone to fight for.

>>It worked on Mikan but that's because she has the willpower and integrity of single ply toilet paper.
D-DONT BULLY MY WIFE

oh

who is this again?

You serious?

Togami.

Is that a serious question or you're trying to make a joke?

It's true though, all she needed was to watch an unfinished version, probably even more of a prototype than the one Chisa saw and she was licking the heels of Junko's shoes instantly.

Get a better waifu then.

Wait, you are supposed to hold it?

Actually that would make her a good waifu because easy to make her stay.

Why didnt Junko zap more hope out of Chiaki by telling her what happened to Hajime?

This is why you're going to die alone, user.

The Mikan we saw in episode 8 and then the one afterwards were quite different she could have use the stronger version on her again.

Tell her what? She already met Izuru and knew it was Hajime.

Do you think after all of this he'd actually be man enough to make a move on her if she turns out to be alive after all?

> they actively stated it was the video physically rendering them incapable of looking away.

figurative speech

Chiaki never gave up on Hajime until she was literally dying.

And her dying proved that she was right not to give up because there was still some Hajime in there.

No, She is the same.
The only difference is that she isn't around Junko and is trying to hide the fact that she is crazy.

But she didnt know what the fuck was going on. She died just thinking it was memory loss. If Junko tried to plant in her head that she tempted Hajime to go into human experimentation it'd make her lose her mind. Even though it was Juzo and Natsumi's main arguments that got to him.

But what he said is true user. And that is why Mikan is best waifu because depending on your preferences you can I either try to help her get better or exploit the living fuck out of her.

Why do people think Kaede is going to die at all when death the kid has poses just like kyoko and chiaki? There is no other suitable replacement for those two otherwise.

No. Kyoko would have to make the first move.

Hopefully not

Pls Izuru I hope you saved her. Pls prove your SHSL Everything title.
I dont think it'd be that much bullshit.

Fuck no. Naegi has to be the woman in the relationship cause he's a cutie patootie.

They think MC dying and getting replaced is good writing.

She already messed with another young maiden's heart in that same episode. Two in on day would be too much even for her.

The new Steven Seagal movie

>Mikan
>best ANYTHING
mikan was a mistake

The most we are gonna get is him hugging her

Well it would be bullshit actually.

There are some thing medical science can't do. Even if he's the best surgeon or doctor in the world, without ready access to tools she's fucked.

Even if he had tools shes fucked.

It's true some people survive 30 stab wounds, however those people are incredibly lucky and "30 stab wounds" usually means a small knife with a lot of semi punctures, a few punctures, and minor punctures and it's a medical miracle they can even survive.

Full on clear straight through pole stab wounds aren't as easy, especially like 15 of them.

It's a miracle she didn't die of shock, let alone moved at all.

She would of lost all her blood within seconds. It already was bullshit enough she spoke and moved.

Leave it at that level of bullshit please. Let's not pretend she is possibly savable.

Ryoko's coming in despair 11

All the DR games seem to have a different message about what's the proper answer to this whole hope vs despair

Who's probably in the right? Naegi? Hajime? Komaru?

>Izuru has been standing next to Naegi since Future started
>Nobody noticed because he used the SHSL secret agent talent. Not even the audience.

>I'm glad that all this Hope vs Despair stuff is finally over, Kirigiri. Now we can get to work restoring this world back to its former glory.
>Yes. Then, hopefully, we can all settle down and move on with our lives. Get married, have kids.
>Yeah, that'd be great.
>You know, I've always wanted to have kids.
>You'd be an interesting mother, Kirigiri
>They say the optimal age for having children is in your mid-twenties, so it's important to settle down early.
>Well, if there's evidence backing it up, I guess it must be true.
>...That being said, you're at your most fertile in your late teens to early twenties.
>Wow, Kirigiri, you know so much about this kind of thing.
>..I've given everyone else assignments, so it'll just be you and I for now.
>Let's do our best to work together!.
>...Actually, I recently had my room sound-proofed.
>Oh?
>I also replaced my single bed with a king-sized one.
>I see.
>I'm ovulating.
>Haha, how interesting.
>FUCK ME NAEGI DO IT DO IT NOW
>I don't understand.

Kirijunko or a bust

>Kirigiri dies a nice emotional death while in her sleep
>Chiaki is tortured for 10 minutes

The writers are either Kirigifags or they're Chiakifags, but just really REALLY in to torture porn.

>mikan
>anything but trash

Meant to quote

MIRACLES!

>Chiaki lives
>purease buy V3, Chiakifags

DO IT, KODAKA!

They had to make Chiaki's death as gruesome as possible because it was the one thing everyone knew was gonna happen.

Despair Nagito and Hope Nagito likely aren't even all that different.

Remember, DR2 Nagito is the normal Nagito and he specifically tried to create despair so that they could overcome it in the name of Hope.

Despair Nagito was probably just an overclocked version of Hope Nagito.

Komaru and Hajime were close to the same argument and just fine but Naegi's optimism is good.

What would Naegi have done in Komaru's place? He'd be fucked too.

But most of them already dropped the show.

I don't think it'll be a smart thing to exploit her she on the edge enough as it is.

>juzo got penetrated by munakata in the end
That's not so bad I guess

Everyone knew Kirigiri was going to die too, though, maybe not quite as obvious as Chiaki but a survivor from DR1 was going to bite the dust during this series and it was either going to be Naegi or Kirigiri. They weren't going to kill Naegi.

>SHSL heroine
>Making the first move
If Kyouko doesn't come back, it'll be up to Aoi to princess-carry him, there is not way he'd do the first move.

>camera angle

>Naegi finds her in his room like this
>Immediately goes to wrap her in his jacket because of how cold she must be

It's impossible to break that kid's spirit. They killed his waifu because of him, and in front of him, and even now he will not give up Hope.

Not happening man. The very point of Izuru is to show that talent=/=hope. He was literally made to be a disappointment.

Then they'll be happy when she comes back. Her talking to Izuru like that was bullshit in of itself. Fucking please SHSL everything.

I know I'm hoping too hard. And I'll despair because of it. But that hope is too addictive. HOPE

also because IA Chiaki has no emotions. Even when being executed she shows no fear.
Real Chiaki screamed, cried, and that shit felt painful.

Her last words being basically explicit instructions to not give up on hope because of her death did probably help like that. As Naegi says, he's driven by the strength of his friends as much as anything.

>without ready access to tools she's fucked.
>There was a mullet-bearing high schooler who was the SHSL McGuiver
>Using his tallents, Izuru makes surgery equipment from the spikes, Chiaki's hairpin and Junko's bra
I'd laugh. And be infuriated right after, but at first I'd laugh.

No, what would Naegi have done in AE? He would have chosen to kill the kids?

It's funny that they included a talent they mentioned as not being a talent at all in the Izuru Kamakura Project. If I recall right, in the Makoto's worst day ever side story, they actively fight against Jin's support of the Lottery for the SHSL Lucky Student because 'Luck isn't a talent'.

Well, that is what his letting Junko take over the world is for. Izuru. You cried for her. Please try to save muh waifu.

Nagito was their first ever SHSL Luck and as dangerous as he was, he was certainly proof that there was something to it. I do call bullshit on them having already researched it enough to put it in Izuru, though.

On the contrary, it's just that no one expects good writing from this series anymore.

He would never killed the kids and hoped it'd work out, and his SHSL Luck would give him the out. Makoto is very 'There's always another way'.

I thought there was a lottery every year?

There is. Nagito was the first, Naegi the second. They never ran a third.

>That feel when I didn't get what you were getting at until the sound proofing thing

Reminder to vote in this extremely important poll!
strawpoll.me/11246303/

>He would never killed the kids and hoped it'd work out
That's what Komaru did though but with more pessimism.

You knew everything.

Why'd they suddenly start the Lottery with the 77th class?

How did Togami slay Junko and be a UD at the same time?

Nagito is just really lucky.

Because they hadn't been researching luck previously. It's an emerging field.

The longer and more gruesome the torture/murder, the greater the despair for everyone involved.

nigga thats the ultimate impostor

Everything about me.

Nice one.

Even my despair.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In regards to Chiaki, it'll be when Izuru tries to save her but she's 100% not waking up.

Until Mirai 12 or Despair 12.

SLEEP TIGHT CHIAKERS

Naegi's HOPE isn't really bad. Again, he even put the shutdown sequence in the NWP, it's not like he just shouts HOPE at the problem.
To begin with, the points he uses to defeat Junko are pretty solid.
>Why would you believe in everything she says just the way she says it?
>Living in captivity with no perspective or expectations is not living at all!
>Even if the world is terrible, it's not the end, you should strive to make it better!
Is essentially what it boiled down to, which are not bad messages.
Which is not to say he isn't Naive, I would have left soldiers ready to shoot the RoDs the very second the Graduation was chosen, but there is merit to what he says.

If Junko had done that to Chiaki, she would've believably come across as an expert manipulator and mindbroke her without actually resorting to brainwashing. It was the last push she needed to utterly break her and really hammer despair into class 77's heads. It'd give a little bit of credibility to the hype SDR2 gave her as an expert manipulator, ironically with the one girl that didn't seem affected by her.

But, be honest... would you really want to see that angel, on the edge of life and death, making a face like THIS?

How can one buy be so pure?

I want his pure, innocent, never-been-stroked penis.

I'm so glad it wasn't just me.

So wait, I thought when they first started advertising DR3 the game, they showed Not-AI Chiaki in the backdrop as part of the new class

I found that scene strangely but incredibly satisfying. I don't even dislike Nanami at all. Am I fucked up?

Let's discuss how Mikan is shit? Her entire character seems to be revolved around self insert cucks who want to protect a weak girl

Juzo is the manliest gay man ive meet.

mikan is a fucking disgrace to danganronpa.

They showed a frame of Chiaki's boobs at the end of the very first promo for V3 at some game show. I'm 99% sure that was a promo for DR3, which hadn't been announced yet.

DROP YOUR GUN

Edgy DR protag when?

I want to set up guys to die and get away scot free.

Why do we always have to be the boring good guy?

Been there, done that...

In terms of symbolic value, Naegi is most likely to get his waifu to not die. Izuru is false hope, Munakata is corrupted hope and Naegi is true hope.
This is also sort of reflected in how their waifus died. Chiaki was murdered violently to spread despair, Chisa was turned to despair and probably killed herself or otherwise died for a larger plan (or is still behind the plan, just as bad) and Kyoko died protecting Naegi and trying to preserve his hope.
There are a lot of parallels being drawn I'm this show and at least a few of them have to be intentional.

Well shit. Guess its back to despairing

why are the manly ones always gay

because that's despair, and we fight for hope.

>Hey, Kirigiri! You wanted to see me.
>Yes, Naegi. Thank you for coming.
>Woah, Kirigiri. What happened to your clothes? A-Are you alright?
>I want you to listen to and understand what I'm about to say very clearly, Naegi.
>I'll do my best!
>I removed my clothes of my own free will because I wanted you to see my partially exposed breasts and, in accordance to your sexual preference and biological instincts, become erect. I then planned to slide this condom over your erect penis and insert it into my vagina. At that point, I planned on you either thrusting your penis in and ot of my vagina until you ejaculated or mounting you and riding your penis until you ejaculated. Either way, Naegi, my primary objective is tot have sexual intercourse with you until you either pass out or the raging fire inside of me is finally extinguished.
>...You lost me.

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, hopeman

Jesus christ.. just look that v cut in his shirt. does he really think he is fooling everyone ?

When the fuck was this

But DRV3 is a reboot without that shit.

>Nothing personal
You had one job user and ya blew it

It helped that AI Junko gave AI Chiaki nothing but painless, instantaneous ways to die: A tank, a simple roller, and tetris. It showed that it wasn't that personal and she was willing to get it over with quickly.

On the other hand, aside from it causing Class 77 despair, real Junko liked real Chiaki a lot, on nearly the same level as her own sister and her boyfriend, (judging from what little interactions they do have, she warms up to her very quickly and initially wanted to brainwash her) and that made her want to give her the same kind of despair-inducing experience, which lead to a torturefest unmatched in the series since Chiaki herself didn't have much attachment to Junko.

>yfw that's not even my final form

The single worst moment in DR artwork.

Hope vs despair might not be explicit themes anymore, but do you really think Kaede won't suffer and have to overcome hardship?

I'm fucking laughing
with no context it's even funnier

Last trial of DR2 I think

Enlighten me, I am sorry

Well, if some of the anons on this board are anything to go by, he certainly managed to fool some people.

you think that's a gun you're holding?

Who made this image? I can barely see the signature.

She just needs to put it in terms of hope and despair. Then he'd get it.

I don't know. That's how I've found it.

Mikan did nothing wrong

Let's post underrated waifus.

Well?

>Naegi, I need you to fire your hope bullet in my statement hole.

>"So, Naegi-kun. Think of my sexual desire as Despair..."
>Raiden pops out of the window
>"DAMN YOU DESPAAAAAAAAAAAIR!"
>Kills her

Reminder that all three love interests are all alive or all dead.

no that's a stand

That's something to remember about Junko, her idea of love is pure but ultimately due to her mindset it'll lead to anyone she loves being killed agonizingly as she would consider it a beautiful gift to them. That's why I don't get some Junkofags. Anyone claiming they want to waifu Junko would have to show their love by painfully killing her as to fill her with the despair of an agonizing demise or die for her so she feels the despair of heartbreak. There is no middle ground unless you're able to constantly keep up with her attempts to kill you and eventually something's gotta give.

>tainted by the BDC

Considering Chiaki's dead and they haven't explained why Alter Ego or Chihiro would put her in to their program at all they're going to explain it by saying Izuru altered Junko's USB's and put Chiaki in them, right? That's the only explanation they can give at this point.

>Taunts Munakata to convince him to back down
>Gets his throat slashed.
Fully deserved, don't insult a man's waifu to get his respect, faggot has a new hole in his neck for his trouble.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All Kirigiri needs to get the job done is some makeup, a blue wig and a sailor uniform.

What? A lot of people like Sonia. She's admittedly not in my top 3 DR2 characters as a whole, but I still like her quite a bit.

Found the full

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to fuck despair Chisa

Thanks.

She's not underrated waifu. She's top mom.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending.

WHY ISN'T THERE PORN OF HER YET?!

>Sonia
>Underrated

Reporting in.

>888
NATSUMI IS ALIVE

Why does she has the Rinnegan?

it's too late for that

Here, have her sucking Juzo's dick to make him despair.
a.pomf.cat/tysief.png

I honestly expect it to have a happy ending and his prediction will be right. But not in the "every FF leader comes out happy" way.

Are w really going to believe it wont?

Coming right up.

From what I've seen there are very few people who don't like Sonia. When people complain about what they hate from certain characters, her name rarely comes up. Even when she not someone's favorite she's still well liked.

>, real Junko liked real Chiaki a lot, on nearly the same level as her own sister and her boyfriend

This reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where they're all part of a cult and Homer gets splashed with Mud after Moe got dusted by the cult leader's limo.

Except you know, with painful despair inducing torture instead of dirt.

You guys gotta amdmit, the old man was pretty based. He had balls of solid steel.

We already knew that.

But Chiaki was a compliment to Usami, so her programming misted already been set that way. If Izuru programed Chiaki, then he would also have made Usami.

Oh he did have balls, but his death was 100% deserved.

why is she so cute

im to tired to keep fucking around on photoshop

thanks for the effort though

No matter how much it hurts, no matter how heavy my despair gets, I will continue to believe in this man's words.

Well yeah, the fact that people on twitter and message boards are just posting crying protags over their dead waifus makes you think that.

Ah, very true. I forgot about Usami.

I don't know how they're going to explain this, then. There isn't any particular reason why Chihiro would put Chiaki in to his programs, unless we're just supposed to assume she met him off screen and he really liked her, or something.

I kind of hope they don't do some bullshit and retcon her being an AI at all and she was actually in the game like everyone else. But they wouldn't do that. Right?

Tsumiki "Lethal Injection" Mikan

*fart*

>Pairings only (You) care about.

>Trust no one not even hope

ENOUGH WITH THE GUNS

>yfw delayed

POOT QUALITY HERE

It's from when Junko was describing the crimes that the Ultimate Despairs has committed. But I can't remember what specifically this was supposed to be.

I don't see it.

Or maybe Izuru hacked all the shit just to put Chiaki into a game, hence her last words being about wanting to play games with everyone etc etc

Did she move her feet at all in this scene? I can tell if she's crippled for real or not now.

I'm surprised this pairing isn't more popular, they're perfect for each other.

>"You won't buy the Blu-Ray?"
>"Tsumaranai"

How to make Kaede 101

That explanation doesn't even really work with current canon, it's something they could do to explain why she was in SDR2 though. But the FF knew she was going to be in there and weren't surprised by it, she was intended to be in there even before Junko was put in to the game by Izuru.

The actual explanation is probably just that they noticed she was actually in their class previously and wanted someone to interact with them, so she was included. This would explain why their personalities aren't even remotely the same, they didn't know who Chiaki actually was.

I like delays, they make the ride last longer.

Remember this

I don't see how. I'm really curious since I barely remember their interactions if they had any. Enlighten a fellow Mahirufag

Mahiru would probably only take the most normal guys of the group, which only leaves her with two options.

If that's the combination for Kaede why does she have Komaru's face?

It's anime dude. There is almost always a chance. It's also very obvious Danganronpa does not follow all our laws 100%.
If the creator wants it, there is a way to bring back Chiaki.
It will probably end up being stupid. But it's not our call.

So did Ogata say anything in her radio show?

Eh, he's a stupid asshat who needs someone to get his shit together who isn't the type he can just obsess over, and she's a huffy girl who wouldn't let him get away with his bullshit and needs to lighten the fuck up.
She wouldn't let him get any weird ideas or expectations about her, keep him grounded in reality, and he's one of the few guys in the cast that actually NEEDS her 'man the fuck up' speeches. Meanwhile Souda's a goofy, laid back guy (under circumstances that don't make him piss himself or spaghetti) and Koizumi's high-strung, doting, and takes herself too seriously.
I've always thought it'd be cute, at least.

>This episode will most likely be the mind fuckery episode

>Will you go outside? Or won't you?
>Will you press the button? Or won't you?
>Will you break the controller? Or won't you?

Still not debunked

I see it now, thanks.

I'm pretty sure she was especially tough on Pepsi like she was on Hajime. Also this . Other than Hajime who was an actual normie, Pepsi was the most normal guy of everyone. If Mahiru wanted someone, it'd likely be someone with the least amount of screw looses.

Well i'm not a Mahirufag but

>Soda is a big coward and Mahiru could get him to man up
>Mahiru's nurturing nature would be perfect for a guy like Soda
>Soda is a big cuck and I always see Mahirufags posting about how they want her to fuck other men and jerk off to the photos

So are we going to see all of DR2 wake up by the end?

They have some neat interactions in the Soda POV spin-off manga.

>mfw that shit is right

Mutation

what the fuck is happening in this picture?

There aren't enough character slots on the mirai side of the site for all of them, there are enough for the survivors though. So if they do wake up they won't get to say anything and it'll just be at the end.

I know, that's why I said by the end. They'll get what the warriors of hope got in mirai-7. They get their characters showing up but not appearing on the site.

Really excited to see who the other two are.

>Tfw read a fanfic with them as a side ship
Was legit surprised how much I enjoyed it. You have some points user

Izuru's hair trying to strangle mahiru

>watched an 11 hour lets play of UDG nonstop after monaka appeared so I could understand who she was
JUST

Despair Ep 11 Will probably have Neo World Program business.
>Princess carry Chiaki into main building where Matsuda, Chihiro, and Greninja all work on the NWP
>Hajizuru hooks Chiaki up to the program to have her "live on"
>Then plays along with Junko's plans that lead up to SDR2, so he can get his revenge and learn how Hajime was

>we wont see any Izuru interacting with class 77

I really hope they show him rounding the class up.

The whole Mind Hacking shit really opens up the possibility since they technically aren't responsible for ending the world anymore but unless Kodaka goes for the 30% happy ending I don't see it happening.

I feel like I would have enjoyed episode 7 MORE if I didn't watch UDG.

They've also got some nice aesthetic meshing going for 'em.

I wasn't saying it's impossible to bring her back, I was pointing out it's horrendously stupid if she lives through this.

>rounds up their despair selves in a way that mirrors how chisa rounded them up

Same here. I don't regret it though, the characters were all fun and it was interesting to see how far they went with certain details. All those innuendos with Kotoko.

Let's talk minigame for v3.

[KEEP]
Nonstop Debate
Closing Argument

[REMOVE]
Everything Else

Did I forget anything?

UDG's isn't a terrible investment if you already had a vita. I can't imagine how horrible it must've been to watch a let's play.

>implying Izuru wanted revenge on Junko.
It was simply the only way he can make his normal side grow a sack.

A friend of mine who didn't played/watched UDG was amazed by the sheer amount of dumb shit in that episode. (to quote her "Did she literally gave up on life to become a space neet?)

Spot Selection is great

You're tellin' me.

you forgot
>slap the creator of Hangman's Gambit for about 1 hour

Right, yeah they can keep that.

Imagine being Soda and seeing this. Would be pretty hot.

>remove everything else
What's wrong with "improved" hangman's gambit?

>Izuru drag Imposter by the angle while keeping his blank expression
I'd love every minute of it.

Cross swords?

HG was a lot better in Japanese.

I liked Objection Swords though...

what soundtrack do you think they would play on the final episodes?

Love is Survival

>not wanting to figure out the easiest of things by mind surfing again

I really wish he ran into them in the hallway there.

It's a pretty prevalent theme in the little art there is for a reason!

>You can save Kirigiri
>Asahina will die

She's not even thicc apart from big boobs. Her thighs are nonexistent

If they keep it again it would be "improved improved hangman's gambit"

Swords was "ok" but it moves too fast, I just ended up spamming slashes. The music's kick ass though.

If they speed up Logic Drive I'm down, but for me it just killed the mood and tempo.

Who doesn't love bickering? It's cute.

that made me laugh more than I'm willing to admit

>removing this

improved (we promise guys its better this time) improved Hangman's Gambit

Fuyuhiko gettin' a good look.

Nanami-san was our hope.

SLEEP TIGHT CHIAKERS

Listen to her dub voice, it will kill your boner

Logic drive needs a revamp. Needs to be much harder.

I am now 3 days without fapping because of what happened.

This can't be happening.

>you will never hug Chiaki

I'm jealous of Sonia.

Just rewatch Chisa's mindbreak scene. That'll cure you.

I WANT TO TAKE MIKAN ON DATES!

I liked Komaru's dub voice. A lot actually.

Good night fuckers, today was a good shitposting day.

He reacted the same way to Byakuya's death in trial 1-1.
He cared about the ultimate gamer not nanami.

>Chiakers can't fap to a dead waifu

I'd fuck the body if it was Junko there.

I want to hug a smug detective and make her feel loved.

Chiaki will survive and Hajime and her will elope on Jabberwock, but Hopeman will wake up due to his luck and be forced to watch Hajime fuck her.

Fuck Chiaki
>you will never get hugged by Sonia.

>no mind surfing
You're a fool

The Sixteenth Student music

That sprite instantly makes me start smiling. Fuck man.

>Having a canonically slut waifu
>Tripfaggot

How can one man have so much bad taste?

You sure you wanna know? Mine is so irrelevant, especially with recent events, that there's LITERALLY no content of it out there.
>Juuzou and Seiko!

>mirai ends with the manlet just being happy that kirigiri is alive and nothing else
Truly despairful.

>He reacted the same way to Byakuya's death in trial 1-1.
No. he doesn't.

He kinda acted out of character in that UDG cutscene. He was never actively aggressive to Junko and just stood there with his boring face on Despair, but he punched the AI-cores out of Kuro/Shirokuma's heads to shut her up. She even asked if he still had emotions or was forcing himself. Maybe I'm reading too much from that scene, but it could be an indication that he started seeing her as an enemy.

Tell them, Naegi.

You're wrong tho.

>Juuzou
Don't do that.

>muh tears
Chiaki is the stepping stone. Nagito is a crazy shit.

He doesn't start crying and his reaction was more for getting caught.

>Almost sucked the impostor's dick on the spot
>Was loving every moment of Junko hurting her
>Was a few inches from Mitarai's cock begging for it

Sorry, but I don't see how can anyone like a girl that probably smells like fat, old men's cock.

If you're talking about the crazy eyes, It wasn't for Imposter death.

I'm gonna leave my hope here while I go take a piss.

You guys keep an eye on it for me, okay?

I think his name is more aesthetically pleasing that way, man. I'm a tried and true 'boy, I just got attached to the very first romanizations we had, and haven't let go.

It's a great sprite and it's used well. When it comes up you know she's in her element and loving it.

Whoa, this is what I need. Despair Chisa raping the hope out of Juzo.

Why did this miracle have to leave us?

There's a Souda manga spin off?

>Oh man the class got along so well
>You know aside from the girl who helped cover up the murder of her classmates' sister

Tsukimi "It's not NTR if she's dead" Mikan

Miracle please.

I really love Seiko's outfit. That form-fitting leather jacket, that short skirt, those leggings, and obviously the mask. I bet she's into some kinky shit.

niahahahaha

Yes, Nobody knows why they made a PoV about Souda but yes.

Brah, you got a link or a title?

Souda is pretty popular in Japan

Put the Hope down and no one gets hurt.

What programming language will they use to create AI Chiaki?

Just 2 chapters online. Basically SDR2 done in another perspective even though they did the same thing for Nagito.

Soda is loved by Fujoshi which means he's popular as fuck in Japan.

Java

Html

Japanese+

not so fast hopeman

You can only pick one.

They both improved

they're actually kinda cute

erlang

Hope++

Personaly, I find Juuzou to be alright, brother! As said, it is indeed more aesthetically pleasing!

Kek

Mikan, always

>kinda

post yfw the end of the anime is a true miracle happening
>Hajizuru meets comatose Chiaki again
>He purges the remaining Zuru from himself and she wakes up
>Chiaki asks if he wants to play some vidya
>credits

Mikan, but I'll pick both, thank you

I like them both

Functioning on like six different layers of "no one gives a shit," here.

>plays DR V3

>comatose
what

If they leave us hanging again then I don't know what to say, my friend. It'd be quite the menace if they'd pull that off!

Of course my friend! We have to stick together in these harsh times when we don't know what'll happen. Even if one is dead and the other isn't, we should be glad for each other rather than mad!

Well people will start caring when she ends up being the attacker

HOLY SHIT, HOW DID I NOT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS!?
THANK YOU, BASED user.

I often forget pepsi had a fucky childhood

So what's up with the rambling africans in Monokuma's theme song?

Where's the cucking part

So why isnt mom Mahiru a thing in DR3? She's not trying to be all "boys should protect girls" and junk like in DR2. Does she only do that to Hajime, Kazuichi and Byakuya?

Those are bear noises

When you think about it, a down-to-earth "real" girl like Mahiru is exactly the kind Souda needs to get him off those Sonia fantasies and his superficial view of romantic relationships.

I don't know, it's weird but Mahiru's personality is basically entirely different in DR3.

Truly nothing good ever happened in his life. NOTHING.

Yeah man, scroll up there's been some good discussion.
It's a quality ship that a lot of people overlook in favor of Hinata and Koizumi, which I feel is wayyy more boring and has a lot less room for mutual character growth.
He needs to man up, she needs to loosen up.

Seiko's character design is god tier.

>removing Rebuttal Showdown
Dummy

God damnit, I misspelled her last name
I'll need to fix that later

Anyways
Tsumiki "Tripping onto Hajime while Chiaki trips on traps" Mikan
Tsumiki "Giving your man life while you face death" Mikan
Tsumiki "Pierce you with despair while he Pierces her with hope" Mikan
Tsumiki "Leveling up" Mikan
Tsumiki "No Revives for you" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hajime's new white mage" Mikan
Tsumiki "New #1 in being your man's new Player 2" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hijacking Hajime" Mikan
Tsumiki "Plays doctor with your man while you play video games all day" Mikan
Tsumiki "Make Chiaki despair to get into Hinata's underwear" Mikan

U wot

I didn't expect the thread to explode with people getting converted to it, honest.

Realistic answer? Combination of assembly dependent on the infrastructure used and components being used, and also probably machine learning using an imprint of things known of chaiki. Such as using the memories of the ultimate despair they had with chaiki to recreate her.

It just so overlooked but, it makes so much sense.

>Mahiru and the cuck

Perfect.

the warm in my heart it's your fault you prick

>Soda POV spin-off manga.

Wait i need this

I really like Mahiru

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S AI TENGAN. JUNKO WAS A PAWN. TENGAN IS REAL DESPAIR MASTERMIND.

Shit, this is actually cute

Yeah, plus they'd both come out of it more well-rounded people, and they're even an aesthetically pleasing pair. S'great.
My b, just gotta spread the love whenever I can.
You bet it is.

In this scenario, Mahiru is the cuck.

It's not like Souda's wrong, though.

>>Hajizuru meets comatose Chiaki again
Just like the Kirigiri thing, some Chiakifags are starting to act like the crazy ravings they come up with are a forgone conclusion

Cut them some slack, they had to watch their waifu being tortured. They're trying to hold out hope that there's some payoff for that.

Kirigirifags are just nuts.