Just watched the entire series and it was surprisingly excellent. Why don't you guys ever talk about this?

Just watched the entire series and it was surprisingly excellent. Why don't you guys ever talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyGjgOwZo1M
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4ptXncQl0K9fmVPWVB4TXRXaEVNVk56SVVYZ0NOcjFVNHhReUhIOGJ2VjZKWDVEcmJaWm8?usp=sharing
youtu.be/L3DwFnDZ-YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first season was good
The space travel shit was... kinda shit, but still funny sometimes

The only good parts are the SA1-2 arcs, the Sonic Battle episodes where Cream had to kill her best friend at the end, and the final season. The rest is genuine Saturday cartoon shit, complete with a ridiculously out of place human cast that seems to exist for the sole sake of being PC (seriously, there's everything from a wheelchair girl to a Mexican maid).

>Didn't I warn you to behave?

I remember there was this one episode where some guys were being turned into trees or something, and that was pretty freaky.

Dub or Sub?

Rouge is great in the anime.

That's what I was wondering. I figured I'd want to watch it subbed so as to avoid the 4kids translation/editing.

That's funny, because I thought the space arc was the best one.

It wouldve been better without the self insert kid

Is there even subs of this shit?

>Sonic X
>excellent
Unless you're a pedo with the hardest boner for cancerous little shit Chris Forndyke, I fail to see how you could have reached such conclusion.

>Chris Forndyke

Yes.

I wish we didn't have to have "RELATABLE HUMAN CHARACTER" in this stuff.

Kids fucking love Sonic, why do they gotta care about some rich kid?

I guess Sonic Boom got that right.

The only human character Sonic needs is Eggman, in all of his glory. That, and that police officer that Rouge was making bondage jokes about.

which subgroup is good for this?

You don't really have much choice.

I really hate this bat cunt. Also, I always feel so bad for Amy.

>Eggman fixes the moon damage with machines and claims he's a good guy now
>But the moon now always blocks out the sun "for some reason"
>Eggman starts selling lamps that produce "artificial sunlight"
>Sonic is the only one smart enough to realize Eggman made the moon always block out the sun on purpose

This. Should've been the plot of adventure 3. Sonic adventure games were basically Chris less sonic x

that was the 3rd season/metarex stuff

The best thing to come out of a Sonic Anime ws the OVA Movie

Wow a living sonic X thread
Mods usually actually delete them like retatds, at least in the last two cases I saw one.

The ending where Tails had to kill Cosmo really stuck with me after all this time.

Dark Oak is a reskin of Black Doom.

How? Black doom's whole deal was his connection to shadow,Maria,and Gerald

It was a surprisingly heavy-handed conclusion to the whole Cosmo arc. It impressed me, all things considered.

Granted, she left a seed afterwards, but still. Pretty touching scene altogether.

She also makes a cameo in a later game

BIG FAT BAT TATS

SONIC UNDERGROUND!
youtube.com/watch?v=IyGjgOwZo1M

>Wowowowow you're so kwel sonic!!!: the anime
>Good

Doesn't surprise me though since there's people in the world who unironically liked SA and SA2's story.

Dark Oak is a reskin of Biollante.

>he doesn't find sonic cool

Sonic being cool = good
Dumb little shit praising Sanic the Kewl = bad

Watched it, except I skipped S2. Couldn't get into it, story/animation wise, so I watched only the finale of that season.

S3 however, was a nice change of scenery for a change and it got much more serious. Too bad that I watched the 4Crap dub, but what the hey. There's always the netz to save the day in finding the original uncut version.

*we all remember the S3 finale, but the other episode of that season that is still stuck in my head, is when Shadow is trying to assassinate Cosmo. Holy shit!

Chris is just a SI for Chris-chan

>Tails wanted to fuck a plant

SA1's story is fine, it was just presented awfully because it was very awkwardly split into six character arcs.
SA2... could've had less plot holes.

I didn't even know it was an anime desu.

Strange, isn't it?

>he didnt stream the jap series in 2005
S O N I C GO!!!!!!!
S O N I C GO!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GO GO GO LETS GO!

Even assuming it WAS good, it finished ages ago.

Why WOULD we talk about it?

Cred Forums don't talks either about good anime and old anime.

>not a SH adaptation
>good
Pick one.

I am shocked that this show managed to have something as good as the Metarex

Pure earsex incoming!
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4ptXncQl0K9fmVPWVB4TXRXaEVNVk56SVVYZ0NOcjFVNHhReUhIOGJ2VjZKWDVEcmJaWm8?usp=sharing

Could have been enjoyable if it wasn't for Chris-chan.

BOOBS ARE EVIL

It's not furry if it's Rouge. It's just good taste.

Are u mentally retarded?

nice, thanks

I used to watch it as a kid but I don't remember anything from it. But I know there was an episode where something has fallen into sonic ear so he couldn't remove it and as a kid I was fucking terrified the same thing might happen to me.

weren't they super shitty to Knuckes? Like treated him like garbage whilst sucking sonic's dick?

youtu.be/L3DwFnDZ-YI
Moments like this make me wonder how the series could've turned out with a more coherent story and greater budget.

I think Knuckles is treated like that in every game except Knuckles' Chaotix.

Best bat slut

>tfw no Chao raising

Explain further.

I liked Bokkun. Nigga was adorable. Pretty much the only donut steal from the show I wouldn't have minded showing up in the games.

I remember they were fighting a robot sonic and Knuckles tried to help and everyone just shit on him calling him a glory hog as Sonic proceeded to be a giant prick and a gloryhog

Bokkun a cute. A CUTE!

Chris is a fucking faggot and he ruined the series

This thread is nice

>tfw Heroes, Sonic 06, Unleashed and Colors will never get a anime adaptation

>no game will be as hype as Heroes when you were a kid

MGSV kinda came close, and even then.

By the way were the red robot dudes ever in the anime? Omega, gamma, whatever?

Gamma was, but not Omega

I want to fuck a bat in the butt.

I've got to go re-watch this again.

I loved it as a kid.

LEWD

I could of been great but Sonic and Friends was never in it