Why the light novel re zero is better than the anime?

Why the light novel re zero is better than the anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because anime is a maladaptive. Omitted important information for the following arcs.

White Fox always makes his own

How does the WN compare? I might need to struggle through that for my fix after tomorrow

You can buy the light novel by Yen Press or you can read the web novel ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

In that light novel they omitted that?

In that light novel they omitted that?

>full translation apparently never
how very slothful

He called Fourier Lugnica and was the husband of Crush, in the novel 7 mentioned.

At least it's not Horizon.

There's very few examples of the anime ever being better than the source material.

>not learning nip
How ugabuuga

Why can't you into english, faggot?

>LNs

Read an actual book you faggots.

>fantasy novels
>real books

The Princess Bride is the only book that doesn't scream " I eat Cheetos and wear a fedora."
I'll stick to my ライトノベル

You'd be surprised how many well adjusted people read fantasy novels. I worked at a bookstore in university.

But how could I get muh self insert escapism without LNs

Actually I wouldn't be too surprised. The thing is is that I am not well adjusted. I'll take 俺の妹… to King of Thrones any day.

I think you'd also be surprised how many (seemingly) well adjusted people buy manga, we had a japanese section and it sold really well.

>At least it's not Horizon.
The Horizon author started drawing Girls und Panzer fanart on twitter for some reason. Did he miss the craze until recently?

>seemingly
I'm sure I come across as well adjusted too -- just not at office parties.
Did you have an untranslated section?

No. It was a major chain, you'd have to go to a tiny little store in a major city to find something like that. The japanese speaking population in my country must be like .01% or something, it's not economically viable.

Re Zero LN is garbage. The author can't write for shit and the anime is infinitely better. White Fox literally carried his ass and made Re Zero what it is today.

You have to go back, Juan.

The truth is that Subaru is in a game.

Terry Goodkind is awful and you should feel bad for recommending him

>mentions fantasy books
>Tolkien or Jordan are nowhere to be seen
>George Martin is on the list
You need to kill yourself.

Let's see the sins the anime did:
> Removed some monologues (alot) that made him look less like an emotion-changing idiot. People who have read the manga or LN/WN would bother to know that Subaru is not bipolar by any means.
> Fucking Al
> Made alot of events too simplistic like the candidates. (Huge ass mess of a scene)
> Cut out some parts of Rosewaal where he pretty much made everything happen especially the allowance that led to the mining rights.
> Put unnecessary scenes such as regarding Mimi for the burger scene.
> Removed some of the development where Rem actually disagrees with Subaru on some occasion as well as how they spent more time together.
> Removed Ferris' personality in certain aspects.
> Removed the scene where the witch cult actually planned out an attack the moment the posters for the candidacy of all candidates were shown.
> Gluttony's pet was not there or mentioned in certain regards to what the title the Hakugei was given to by Puck.
> Switched events in episode 8 the two halves were switched and transitioning was a hell lot awkward.
As an adaptation, not too impressed here.

Also, I don't recall Subaru ever banging his head exactly. He struggled to get out but this seems too ridiculous.

Re zero is an anime maladaptive, omitted several important parts of the story. If it were not for the original author, re zero anime I would never exist. White Fox is a bad study, he had previously ruined Akame Ga Kill and Utawarerumono, now ruined Re Zero

I compared AKG with it's manga and anime and exactly, what was better exactly? AKG isn't exactly "good". Now Utawarerumono was just utter bullshit director.

>ruined Akame Ga Kill
come on it was already shit

>Utawarerumono
Jesus whoever directed that should not be allowed touch uta any more. Especially if Futari no Hakuoro anime is announced.

>LNs
>any better

I agree Japanese cartoons are shit but so does Japanese teen novels

This. LNs and WNs are books made by awful writers for the stupidest possible people. While the LNs may have more details that the anime adaption left out, that doesn't stop them from being bottom of the bin.

>Started Wheel of Time a month and a half ago after telling myself for years I should pick it up
>Already halfway through Book 5
This is some good as shit right here, some real good as shit. Rand losing his fucking mind, Mat being a slave to DOVIENYA and MANETHERIN when all he wants is to drink and gamble, Perrin winning a Superior Saladean Waifu while trying to ignore his beastial tendencies. Wheel of Time is some good ass shit indeed.

It doesn't help that Tarmon Gai'don is probably the most intense forgone climax I've heard of in a long while.

There is such a thing called: adapted terribly.

You're a dumbass who needs everything spelled out.

>comparing shitty fucking LNs to literature
Re:tards sure live up to their name.

>No Tolkien
>No Lewis
>No Rand
>Game of thrones

I never knew /lit/ has a fucking shit taste on books. You might wanna add Percy Jackson too while you are at it

>fantasy novels
>better than your average LN
At least post some real literature kiddo

I used to love the books but reading past Heart of Winter (which has a huge climax on its own) ended up being more boring than anything. And I shudder to think there are still 4 books after this one.

I doubt I'll ever get back to them but at least make sure to read until book 9.

>anime is shit
Fuck off.

> Re:tard
Um, yeah. There is such a thing as more than one series with a similar prefix and has the colon symbol. You might wanna change that.

by reading the genre fiction he recommends.

>I only read clever book for a clever man like me
Yeah, that's why you're wasting your life on an internet imageboard about Mongolian cave paintings.

Third from the right-upper corner, he's there.
Nah.

Oh yes, the unappreciated masters, they need more recognition.
Has nothing to do with being clever, but to do with value and worth.

Why are we here then? Why are you here? Why am I here?

To shitpost.

Book 9/10 are the low point of the series. Book 11 (or whichever one has Mat in the Palace with Tylin) is probably mt favorite.

Well apparently as soon as Sanderson picks it up its (allegedly) one of the greatest finales to a series finished by a different author in all of modern fiction, so that's reason enough to push through it.

Secondly, I have a friend of mine several books ahead of me who claims that although Winter's Heart and Knife of Dreams were an absolute CHORE to push through, the follow up is worth it nearly tenfold. Plus, The Wheel is just such a cool concept to not to see to its conclusion.

No seriously, there are names out there with re: in them. So you're not being very specific here. You're generalizing something very vague by not being specific.

Nigga none of the Re:life or whatever Re:tarded series which use the same prefix are as plentiful/popular as re:zero right now, no one is going to be confused by who I'm referring to.

But that would be an insult to other bases. By that name, it would still be unspecific. Not only you generalized the entire fanbases, but you also made a huge ignorant statement as well as calling me what you just called me now. So that name still cannot apply especially with that prefix of re:. It full of loopholes here.

Because the anime is shit

Reminder that adapting monologues makes for terrible anime.

Does the concept of context seem completely foreign to you? Besides, you ain't achieving shit being pedantic on Cred Forums my nigga.

>implying reading books is more fun than roasting weeaboos online

And context can be loopholed. Semantics at this point can be a major argument. Also, I don't apply to the racial slang here that you're calling me.

>that's why you're wasting your life on an internet imageboard about Mongolian cave paintings
What does that has to do with what I said? I don't give a shit about what you read, but you don't have the right to shit on light novels if all you read are fantasy novels.

You just haven't found the right books if that's what you believe, or I vastly underestimate how fun shitposting can be.
>Semantics at this point can be a major argument
No. And you don't have to be African American to be my nigga.

user, that is too general. And generals suck here. Make a little consideration to be specific and well-thought out here. Also, I don't want to and I refuse.

you are a lazy fuck, arent you?

You guys think Subaru will ever go back to Earth?

>all that material
>season 3 never

I read the first few books a long time ago. But wasnt this the series about the female only magic society?
I remember some powerful female wizard and a bodyguard lovestory.
Does it get better? Her "i dont love you baka" attitude, had me stopped reading.

>implying Rand is good
>calling other people fedora

and here come the hipsters

The premise is that the male half of Magic was poisoned by the Ancient Evil, and that any man using it will eventually end up violently insane (Including the main character, who by book 5 is a paranoid schizophrenic suffering constant auditory hallucinations).
The characters you're thinking of are Lan and Moiraine, however, they aren't lovers in any sense of the word. They're extremely close, but it's mostly familial. The first book is a bit shaky, the second is decent, and the third is where it really kicks off. It goes into a bit of a decline in book 7-10 because the author was literally dying though.

Thanks user. i give it a another try now that its finished.

>fantasy novel
>real books
lol fucklords

>Master and Margarita
Fuck our government for forcing this horseshit into our school program.
Fuck our church too.

Even as a filthy secondary I can tell that the second half of the anime cuts out a lot of plot-essential details. A lot of things simply don't feel right or don't make sense.

But all I want is self-insert weebshit. I can't get my weeb balls tickled by this stuff.

Tolkien is there (but not The Hobbit). Narnia is there. They chose like the worst Pratchett book ever.

I stopped a couple years agohalfway through book 10. It really was a slog.
I started rereading it earlier this year and just this week I finished book 10 and started book 11 and boy is it a payoff. After two books of little happening plenty of resolution is gained and it's all exciting. Sanderson is one of my favorite authors too so I'm looking forward to 12-14 very much.

I think that's the prequel, New Spring? I'm waiting til I finish the series before I read that one but I know it's about your description.

People really need to stop acting like all "normal" adults stopped reading literature targeted at teenagers when they reached a certain age.
My dad is almost 60 and has a massive comic collection that's still growing. He still reads every month.
He also has a complete collection of Morgan Kane (which is basically the Norwegian version of a Light Novel series. It has over 80 volumes), and one of his friends around the same age is reading the series for the first time right now.

I'm guessing this is an ok place to ask.
Is the official translation actually good?