A bit from the pokemon novel based on the original anime series

From Takeshi Shudo's novelizations of the anime.

Delia is the owner of Pallet Town's only restaurant known as 'Pallet House', which she inherited from her mother after she died.

She wanted to become a model when she was younger, but couldn't due to having to help take care of the restaurant. Her father was a loser trainer who disappeared, and she got together with a traveling trainer who got her pregnant and then left.

Delia couldn't live her dreams because she both had to deal with the restaurant AND raise her son Ash.

Meanwhile, Ash was bullied in school because he never knew his father, and was often a loner. However, he did manage to play on his school baseball team, which is why he always threw his Pokeballs like they were baseballs

Ash, at the start of his Pokemon journey, was 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days old, since Pokemon trainers start their journey in Pallet on the April following their 10th birthday.

This means that for the majority of the Kanto saga, after the 9th episode, Ash would have been 11 years old, and even possibly 12-years-old by the time the Indigo League happened since you can practically see a year's worth of events go by. Adventure starts in the spring, deals with the summer months, fall and winter (And even christmas), New Years, the Princess Festival based off a real Japanese holiday in February, etc.

Anything about Oak in there?

Anything about gangrapes in there?

>29 years old
>parent of a 10-year old
Shit, I'm 27 and have no kids.

Jesus what a slut.

>younger than Ash when the series started
>now almost as old as his mom

I would watch an anime based off of Mama Ketchum's life before she was a mom.

>Hanako got pregnant at 19
>She had to take care of the restaurant and son at 19

No wonder why she is always so happy, she struggled a lot, this also explains why Ash loses every league, he got it from his granfather

>Meanwhile, Ash was bullied in school because he never knew his father, and was often a loner. However, he did manage to play on his school baseball team, which is why he always threw his Pokeballs like they were baseballs

What the fuck?

>Ash's mom is literally a whore

No wonder he is so awful.

The fuck am I reading? Where is this book and how can I get my hands on it or find it online?

so what is Ash's age of on latest saga?

Forever 10

>Wanted to be a model
>Had sex in her teenage years

At the very least, Ash remembers his mother and seems to like his adventures as much as winning. Grandpa couldn't even do that much.

deepest lore

So Pokemon training ruined her life and killed every dream she ever had.

IIRC, he's celebrated the anniversary of the day he met Pikachu and as many as two birthdays, but he's still 10 according to narration.

Maybe that's why he is going to school.

My mom was just two months into being 19 when I was born.
I had the youngest parents of any white kid I've ever known.

And he's going to fail.

Mine was 14. At 24, I still have no kids. I've already lived more years than her too.

If this is true I'm sorry user. At least you have your dad right.

I was raised by my nan so it's fine.

>14
Fucking of course not. Even if they knew who it was and they wanted to be part of their life it's probably a parole violation.

ash's mom has a name now?

My dad was actually 13. About 2 months younger.

Ash's mom is cute.