Oh shit, why was i kidnapped from my own world

>oh shit, why was i kidnapped from my own world
>let me return my waifu's charm first though
>oh hey, i better figure out this death respond thing, huh?
>oh, i better keep an eye out for that assasin too!
>alright, time to learn to be a butler
>oh no, i should figure out whats killing me from a village first
>did i forget to mention im also figuring out who trying to kill me in the mansion?
>wait up guys, i need to learn about special elemental powers real quick
>alright, now i can focus on getting this waifu to be an empress
>no yeah, she has plenty of screen time to be a love interest
>oh yeah, death respawn was a thing huh?
>oh no, a witch cult with crazy powers is after me
>time for some character development for a girl that gets shafted
>oh shit, better make sure ancient spirit doesnt destroy the earth
>first let me deal with an ancient white whale though
>time for 10 minutes of rejection with a girl that doesn't matter
>nah, she'll do whatever i want
>of course she's her own individual
>i have to deal with different factions ran by waifus now
>oh shit, That whale can make people dissapear from existence!
>nah, it's not really a big deal
>yeah, this is my third supporting cast in 22 episodes, so?
>alright, time to take on witch cult, remember them?
>oh shit, i got possessed and died!
>i wonder what that's all about
>oh, i guess we do know what it's about

Do people actually think this shit is good?

I mean if you simplify everything like that, then you can make anything look dumb.

The plot makes a lot more sense to me if I assume his endgame is just to get it in with the elf chick

user, I can generalize alot things from that pattern with ANY GOOD SERIES and it would look dumb as the template you made.

Too green, didn't read

Yeah, why?

Go on then.

It's saving grace is White Fox being a solid studio so the whole show itself looks quite good for an airing anime. That plus the couple legitimately solid episodes that aren't an ADHD flip-flopping between cringe comedy and suffering.

It's not great but its very slightly more tolerable than most LNshit.

It'll be forgotten a week or two into next season, anyway.

You don't seriously think I'm going to read a thirty-line greentext, do you?

Yeah, well, even though Re:Zero is artless and lacks any depth, it's all about emotional impact. Immature faggots with shit taste won't mind the drama forced down their throats as long as a) they can self-insert b) watch their waifus c) watch pretty colors d) vicariously experience anything resembling real emotions.

I lost faith in people and their opinions on anime after I saw Elfen Lied tattoos. A quick glance at what the majority of Cred Forums discusses at any time of any given day may have a similar effect on you.

> Two hours and about to be archived and you decided to go full retard and reply
>Thread about to be archived and you just decided to be all "gonna be forgotten when the thread could be fucking forgotten.

Please tell us about the deep and artistic Chinese cartoons you watch.

You obviously can't. try Code Geass.

Blah blah blah pseudo-intellectual things I say right here and here is this guy that's gonna get some response of another anime.
I've seen this bullshit before. And all because a retard decided to bump the thread right before it was at the bottom.

>try Code Geass
I'm too lazy to post a bait image.

So you are saying you can't then?
So much for your
> I can generalize alot things from that pattern with ANY GOOD SERIES and it would look dumb as the template you made.

I'm not that guy.

I also haven't watched Code Geass.

My only complain is how the supposed main heroine get screentime remove for like half of the story.

> gets superpowers like he wanted
> cry like a retard

what?

>>oh shit, That whale can make people dissapear from existence!
>>nah, it's not really a big deal
This is the only thing that bugs me. Why was that even a thing?

To experience deep or 'artistic' forms of art I'd rather read a book, a manga or watch some 3D kino. I still watch almost any anime to pass the time while being aware it may be stereotypical, poorly crafted or crass but I'd never delude myself thinking something the likes of Re:Zero is good for its artistic value.

There are a few exceptions though. Take Mushishi for instance
>well-written episodic plots
>room for both imagination and contemplation
>consistent animation
>perfect tone and art style for the stories depicted

>pseudo-intellectual
Why are so many of you insecure faggots so easily triggered when more cultured people call your average chinese cartoons for what they are --shitty unimaginative trope ridden crap tailored for uncultured swines--? Want to know what you'll be thinking after you read this? Something along the line of GTFO you pretentious cunt. And that's fine. Most of you will either grow up and/or expand your cultural horizons. I'm not trying to convince you or justify myself. It's just that these arguments are always funny to me, also a way of passing time.

>oh no, we made a time machine
>oh no, people want us to not have a time machine
>oh no, people die because of the time machine
>oh no, I can't fix their deaths by returning back in time
>but wait, I can
>we need to go deeper, further back
>we fixed everything and I got a 10/10 waifu

Everything sounds dumber when you oversimplify it

Blah blah blah, art. Even I know the word pretentious is by no means used correctly if I ever used it. If I used derogatory words against you, you would act all smartass and I'd barely give a single glance. You did the exact same shit that I predicted right here . Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not hear a mouthful of the cultural/artistic babble no matter how much you insult me based on your colorful vocabulary. It's all just pretty words without getting to the point. Long story short: I was right.

You missed the point. The plot in Re:Zero is all over the place because LN authors are amateur hacks who have very little education. More often than not they'll discard plotlines and introduce new characters or events to keep things interesting, for shock value or simply to fill up pages. They expand the story as a means to earn a living with no idea of what story they want to tell. Wanna know a well-respected author who did something similar? Alexander Dumas, but at least he knew something of tone, when to pull your heartstrings and how to carry a story over 1000 pages. All because he was better read and had more talent than these nips.
You may dumb down S;G, but it's plot is more consistent even with all the twists due to its appropriate pacing. It's still based on a VN though, so not exactly a gem in terms of storytelling.

>It's all just pretty words without getting to the point.
I already made my point as succinctly as possible by naming an example and listing a few qualities a show must have to be considered "good".
On a different note, it's a shame that 'big' words scare you so much, user. It's funny to see replies like these for a board that disses spoonfeeding so readily. You put all these 'big scary colorful words' in the 'artistic babble' bag, but in truth, words always carry meaning, and it all depends on the reader and his ability to extract said meaning.

No matter how much you can try to sound smart, you can say all kinds of shit. You can try to make all kinds of 'smart' references to multiple works. To be honest, I could care barely less of how much you try to make yourself sound all "mature" and say "words have weight". Whatever point you made is something I'd knew you'd say and still continue to do so. Quite frankly, I don't care. This is just trying to justify yourself by making yourself want to look good with words and that is what you're doing. You do the exact same thing and you're still doing it.

Page 10 save

>Code Geass
He said good series.

Unless it's shoven down our throats we only find wisdom in works that we already had in ourselves. Re zero is fucking garbage but it wanted to serve the MC as a bad example. You are supposed to hate him, then recognize that you are similar to him in all the sins and begin to hate yourself and want to change. The idiotic thing that happens is him actually /permanently/ advancing after a fucking pep talk. How many times have you felt elevated after reading a book or some self reflection, feeling that you are finally going to change something only to have it gone by tomorrow? Some feelings just die out because the circumstances will it, you have nothing to wake up into, while other lessons can simply be forgotten. With that in mind Re zero simply ignores these problems which leaves the 'please change, ok? Xd' message completely worthless, a lot of people want to change but can't or don't know how, or won't even when they also want to because it jeopardies some belief that they hold fundemental. Also, it doesn't help the show's case that it abandons this halfway after he changed and just goes for the shock value.

Because it wipes people from existence.
They don't remember shit so they think nothing of value was lost.

Thinking is hard.

Are you implying that Stein;Gate the asspull is a good anime to begin with? The ending is literally one giant asspull that contradicts the "no matter what you do, you can't change fate" they have established.

Wait, so haters hate this masterpiece because they can't follow different plot points?

Don't they realize real life problems doesn't have a single path to solving. More problems occurs on the way.

The show is nothing special but you can't deny episode 15 was fucking amazing, i liked it when he suffered though because now he's just powering through everything with 100% success.

> booohoo I hate successful people.

kys

you can make this kind of greentext with all anime and make them looks stupid but I agree re:zero is pretty dumb

Why does everyone love ep 15 so much?

Well the show was about him getting this girl he liked back, it makes total sense in universe for him to go that far. Re Zero not so much.

It had a nice ending screen, i think that was what shocked people. And the muh suffering, cause its so mature with no consequences and just for the sake of shock value. Nothing in this show felt genuine from the start.

So just because you want to get pussy, asspull is considered a good writing?

REEEE zero is /r9k/

It never explores or explains any of the themes and plots it starts and Subaru is a different character with a different cupport cast every single episode. It's not different plot points, it's just ADHD - the show.

The whale has been foreshadowed way back in episode 14

>""""foreshadowed"""" in ep.14
>appears in ep.16

Reminder that Reinhard is an asspull that wraps up the entire first arc singlehandedly and is never relevant again.

They've been doing this shit the whole show

I really enjoy Re:Zero, but that's my main problem with it. Too many questions and almost none of them are answered yet.
I just hope it all gets explained in season 2.

>ln
>anything getting resolved but main plot and only by the end

I have never read a ln in my entire life.

Code geass season 1 didn't explain shit but still considered a masterpiece.

This is the same kinda shit that happened with Oregairu, their "so different and well written LN" turned out to be garbage like all the other LNs

Nothing new here. Everyone will forget about this garbage next month

You

So you're criticizing Re:Zero for having a plot?

>asspull
Nice bait.
The end was literally spoilered in the beginning. The death of Suzuha couldn't eliminate the death of Mayuri, but could change its author and the date.

Kurisu was fated to die in the beta worldline just like how Okabe can't save Mayuri. Suddenly STEINS GATE LUL nobody dies.

But Steins gate is dumb to begin with