The original Sento

The original Sento.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wL3XPLKE6I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sento is a combination of kuudere and dandere. Chidori is more a confident school girl with some tsundere elements that were executed very well--so that she didn't across as an annoying twat.

Why do people like the first season of FMP.
It's some of the most generic shit I've seen. It's literally on the same level as Chrome shelled Regios.

Literally who

You have to be 18 years old to post on Cred Forums

I still prefer Teletha.

Chrome Shelled Regios is only generic for like the first 6 volumes. It gets kind of wacky in a classic 70s sci-fi way after the author started delving more into what the Wolf Masks really are and what they're fighting for. And then it ends very disappointingly because he couldn't face the prospect of writing 50 volumes of it.

Gonzo botched some aspects of it so spectacularly that it's charming, and Gatoh's stories are straightforward enough to withstand it.
That jam in the OP is a perfect example. Or the incredibly random panty shots.

No, you fucking retard. That would be Houki.

I want Chidori to slap me with a paper fan

I want Chidori.

>insulting Chidori
Rude.

>with some tsundere elements that were executed very well

No they fucking weren't. She was one of the worst kind of tsundere.

>WHAM BAKKA SOSUKE! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PROTECT ME FROM TERRORIST AND HAVE A HARD TIME ADAPTING TO NORMAL LIFE AFTER A LIFE TIME OF BEING USED AS A CHILD SOLDIER!

she was mediocre to shit
tessa was best and good seiyuu

you're both wrong. Mao was best and if you like another girl you're a pussy.

>No they fucking weren't. She was one of the worst kind of tsundere.
In the case of FMP, yes she is a very run of the mill violent tsundere. However the difference here is Sagara is nearly perfect as someone who matches such a character. He literally doesn't care about the physical abuse and is perfectly happy to take orders.

It is ironic that Tessa, being a timid female, ended up losing the bowl because she isn't what Sagara needed. Chidori leads, Sagara follows.

Would Mao step on me and talk to me like she was my drill Sergent or would she hold me closer than her concealed handguns?

Does anyone else notice that this anime's OTP is bacillary slightly redesigned long haired Akane Tendo with a more autistic version of Heero Yuy?

the best tsundere

Chaika in the submarine!

Tessa didn't love him to begin with.

The former during, the latter after.

I hated her. She made every situation way more difficult than it needed to be and gets herself and others almost killed. She has zero situational awareness and is a rude, autistic(as in unaware of others feelings) obnoxious tsundere. The hostage situation in the baseball diamond comes to mind as one of her stupidest moments. She was so bad I almost dropped fmp and is one of the reasons I don't have a high opinion of it.

i still to this day do not understand the intense lack of ecchi fan-art of chidori

she ought to be a kind of sexual icon to otaku but
browse danbooru or sankaku and you get practically nothing
it baffles me somewhat

maybe people who were around in that niche time to appreciate full metal panic had some kind of shift occur within in one way or another

I hereby claim FMP (not fumoffu) to be the a nexus, a hinge upon which some unknown yet profound shift in anime and its appreciators occurred

I knew it!

no
this guy is original Sento
the author said so

Im not Chidorifag, but you have to admit that she usually realize that she is too bitch to Sousuke and go more nice on him.
She is a teen girl from hippie country. Dont expect her to understand what exacly Sagara experienced.
Mao best girl

The author should go back to writing good LNs.

Which will come out first? S4 or Eva 4.0?

Remember that episode where he was sick and he biked her lazy ass everywhere? Regardless of what he's been through she should know when a person's sick or to appreciate the extreme effort he was putting in for her trivial bullshit. I kept hoping she would die and be replaced with a dog or anything else with a better personality.

Sagara is best girl though

And also best Dub voice

New anime fucking WHEN
Soon will be a year since they announced it

>sick and he biked her lazy ass everywhere
That episode when he forgot Chidori notes? It was few years ago, but i think there was some heartwarming moment at the end of ep.

I may be crucified for this but the FMP dub shits all over the sub for me.

The biggest selling point is this guy. Holy shit he sounds so much greater in english.

Thats the one, rewatch it and tell me she wasn't awful. At least she learns her lesson and treats him with respect and kindness from then on.

I'd fuck tessa and marry chidori.

>dat damage control

when the fug is the new season supposed to come out? It was announced forever ago

>Thats the one, rewatch it and tell me she wasn't awful.
Well, he did forgot her notes

>At least she learns her lesson and treats him with respect and kindness from then on.
So my point standing.

Also, we cant forget about those cuties

I was being sarcastic about her learning her lesson. Red eyes are always cute doe.

>people actually think Fumoffu is funny

>people actually enjoying something

Well, maybe i need rewatch. Yet i still think Kaname was nicer in her own way to Sousuke as the story progress. You have to give her a credit, his social autism is a little too much for normie girl.

god fucking damnit.

After seeing Chidori in the catalogue I can't get the fucking OP out of my goddamn head.

youtube.com/watch?v=wL3XPLKE6I0

Now everyone gets to suffer.

I agree, he was spectacular. Oh no I feel a rewatch coming on

Reminder that this is still the best romance scene in anime as a medium.

Confession time: when I first watched this I thought it was a Metal Gear Solid spin off

>Hidamarifag opinion relevant at all

What the fuck was his problem?

I love sensual hair-cutting scenes.

I always kind of thought the problem with most tsunderes was that the abuse they inflict is completely disproportionate to the supposed crime.

But Sosuke is constantly blowing things up and putting people in danger, so it's a lot more justifiable than the typical 'Kya! I walked in on him changing, that pervert!'.

I thought I was finally free from that OP but you pulled me back in.

Agreed, I loved that scene so much. If felt so real and yet so perfect.

11/10 scene

Jokes on you. Tomorrow has been on my playlist for the past 10 years.

I refuse to listen to the ED, Karenai hana because it was the first song that played on my car stereo after my first shift in the emergency room when my patient passed away while i was holding her hands

>because it was the first song that played on my car stereo after my first shift in the emergency room when my patient passed away while i was holding her hands

I choose to believe this is true.

If I could, I'd edit all my FMA video files so that he was the only one speaking English.

Gates was best in english too

Belieeeeve

Moee like original Mai

The standout dub voices for me were Gauron, Gates, and Tessa.

Tessa's voice (lashing out on Sousuke and Mardukas) was much more barbed in the dub. It changed her tone to be a bit more emotional, but it really felt like Mardukas struck a nerve with his condescending attitude toward her.

It was a perfect scene for establishing their intimacy. Sousuke was at a point of great vulnerability so by allowing Chidori to cut his hair he kind of unintentionally dropped his guard and opened up to her. In a couple of minutes it established everything we need to know about them. What's really crazy is they had to nail that scene because after that we don't see them interact until the very end and the climax of the story really hanged on their relationship.

He was an animeonly

Hilary Haag did Tessa, she's my favorite English voice VO, shame she doesn't do much anymore.

Cheating slut.

Imagine telling chidori to mentally link up with tessa and giving tessa an orgasm in front of everyone as you fuck chidori

AA AA KIKOEMASUKA!?

>He was an animeonly
He existed in the novels, it's just that he never was described in any detail previously. Gatoh just expanded his role because you can't get away with having a nobody antagonist in an anime unlike in a novel.