Macross Delta

>You are both my wings ending imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ハヤフレ&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=dvZ4xAle6r0
project-the-next.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np0gCP-YNpQ
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/28/shoji-kawamori-on-macross-delta-and-his-hopes-for-the-series/#5d64e9021210
strawpoll.me/11251123
karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/p509/
translate.google.com/#
youtube.com/watch?v=Gop8jb-w-wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will she show up again?

The VF-25, comparatively, is such a better utilized design than the VF-31. The mecha component of Delta has been such a massive disappointment.

Next episode, I'm sure.

Because Chaos is not SMS.
SMS has its own strategic military research facility along with LIA to deal with technological stuff.

There just isn't a lot of opportunity for it to let loose unlike Frontier's numerous Vajra fodder. Also I think I've read somewhere that the vf-25 was specialized for Vajra extermination. The vf-31 is specialized for protecting idols I guess.

Anyone looking forward to today's episode?

I look forward to every episode

Ep 24 felt like it had higher quality than the previous eps; minimal reused footage and little details like pic related. So I'm predicting that the next ep will be slow and filled to brim with QUALITY.

please no
no more disappointments

4 hours and 30 minutes till it airs.

Two episodes left and Lady M is still shinpi. Also whatever happened to the NUNS guy that nuked the ruins in ep13? And will they explain what happened to Immeldad? Man I think the ending will be rushed as fuck.

It's obviously going to be rush ending judging by how much loose ends yet to resolve. Frontier does better as the conspiracy is revealed before the final battle.

Was thinking the inevitable movie would be a direct continuation to go more in depth but after the windies there's pretty much nothing else left to make a movie with.

Still wondering what Kawamori meant about a split in triangle of the series logo.

I actually prefer delta to finish at episode 13 with a cliffhanger and proceed with a movie as a conclusion. But all I see in the 2nd cour is just draggy slice of life shit or some unnecessary infodump and flashback episodes which serves no purpose to the plot. It's as if our heroes are unaware of how threatening the war could be and actually have that audacity to spent their leisure time for something irrelevant.

I still don't understand how they can make something as entertaining as the first half and not realize the second half sucks balls.

Probably they started writing the second half while they were busy, and then rushed things. Such is production. They really should have planned the story out better.

That's why having a movie is way much better.

The 2nd cour had its moments but yeah it would have been better to continue with a movie. I'm guessing they just needed to dump the 2nd album somehow.

>I'm guessing they just needed to dump the 2nd album somehow
Because Kawamori thinks Walkure is the face of Macross?

For Delta yeah pretty much. There's no love triangles and barely any transforming vfs cept the occasional gerwalk.

Frontier TV ver. also had characters like Ozma whose subplot was uncovering the conspirancies, which led to SMS going rogue in ep 22. I mean, Arad could have investigated the Immelman incident in these past 7 years but instead he chose to do nothing, nothing at all (unless he did but he doesn't want to say anything). He even told Kaname that's how politics work, and her face at being told this should tell you that the answer he gave is no good. Hayate just learned about what happened and he's just a kid without connections, how could he find the truth? The only person he can ask is Arad and all he does is keep secrets.

Maybe they chose to keep the conspirancies and all that in the background for the sake of intrigue, but I don't know if it worked well. I'm waiting for the series finale to judge the result, because maybe past eps are full of hints scattered here and there.

>want to get Messer's custom Siegfried DX
>it'll probably get snatched up within minutes
>aftermarket will probably be double the price
DX Chogokins are suffering. Why can't they make more?

>Most VFs are 1/60 Chogokins
>Only 5 VFs in 1/72
I feel you user. Still no transformable yf-19s that isn't that Yamato abomination.

yeah i'm willing to pay retail price because they're high quality goods but they're so hard to come by

What if he gets crippled and they become his legs instead?

Though in a decade he'll be stuck with only one.

I WANT TO MAKE MIKUMO INTO A MOTHER

>first half
>entertaining

Fuck off

THREE (3) YEARS OLD.

Part of the problem with the older cast is all of them play stupid or die prematurely. They were absolutely no helo. The Saudi merchant was the most helpful of the bunch, since he was apparent the only one to even consider bringing up the idea that Freya is singing people to death. Absolutely disappoint supporting cast in cour 2.

if she's three then i'm three

Report this three year old

but i am you

Predictions for today?

Freyja "dies"

Another episode with nothing happening.

Mikumo-shinpi goes back to normal at the end of the episode through the power of friendship and music

Flakes formed on Freyja's hand, so they kind of set up a scene for him to grab her hand and then feel sad and shit when he finds out.

More sweet, tender, hand-holding scene(s) between Reina and Makina.

I don't think Freyja will "die" just yet. I think it'll happen sometime in the first half of the last episode.

But then again it'd be a nice cliffhanger to end episode 25 on, and be resolved in the final episode.

Yea, Chuck has done fuck all since for a long time. Arad hasn't done much other than tell Hayate his dad nuked a planet. On the other hand, they've done a good job with Mikumo and Freyja, and to an extent Hayate.

Mirage learns about Freyja's flakes. She understands that Freyja loves Hayate and recommends her to confess her feeling to him. But Freyja refuses because she is dying and confession might make Hayate suffer even more. Mirage gets angry.

Overall it will be something like episode 12 - preparation for the final battle on Ragna.

I'll be honest, If I didn't know today was the last episode, I would have thought that last week's was the 3rd or 4th to last episode.

Last episode is next week.

>today was the last episode
user, I...

....Today isn't the last episode. It's the next one.

Last episode was indeed the 3rd to last episode.

>final battle is on Ragna
>a mostly water planet
>Macross Zero's location is near a beach/coastline too
Windies were never the true heir

All I want is a retelling of the story in movie form like Frontier and DYRL. Movies have always been more action oriented than the show so it would definitely satisfy our thirst for spess planes. It'd also be fun to see how they would alter Hayate and Freyja's first meeting.

A movie version with windies as faceless baddies could work. They were the biggest mistake in Delta.

Okay let's see how disappointing this Macross is.

I thought there were only 25 episodes. Well then, good.

rip
bilibili is up tho at 10112

Live.bilibili.com/10112

Biggest mistake was Walkure and having to lose screentime on useless bland characters like Makina and Reina because Kawamori wanted his idol group. Walkure should have been Kaname, Mikumo and then Freyja. Windies are fine.

this will be a talk episode isn't it?

Understanding episode it seems.

>color of darkness
WE BIRDMAN END INCOMING

>Freyja hiding her hand flakes

muh heart...broken..

Yes. No action.

>sara and mikumo being shinpi together

KADUN

Seems that ways so far.
Windies aren't bad. Twins did nothing and were inoffensive. Bogue to Keith and Keith to Roid have good character dyamics.

all i want in this series is mikumo singing DYRL

Father's flashback.

About to find out the truth

Dad was Spy.

Isis always there when you need him

ISIS man is pretty unbearable without Fujiwara.

UTA WA HEIKI

So who the fuck is Lady M??

What happened? Why did they change voice actors?

>UTA WA HEIKI
i want to hear this with his od voice

MIKUMO VILAIN INTENSIFIES.

He's sick.

Me

Fujiwata got sick or something. Health problems.

Fujiwara is sick. He and 4 more seiyuu.

A social construction

>heinz showing his belly
LEWD

4lewd8me

BOKU NO HEINZ

Genocide incoming

GAS THE WINDNIGGERS

GINGA SENSOU NOW

Zzzz

That's awful. I know Taneda is one but who's the other 2?

REMOVE WINDNIGGERS

Roid looks weird without Glasses.

Kamiyan and Saito Souma. And I think another female seiyuu.

Emperor pls.

those gliders actually look really rad

BREAKING NEWS

LADY M CONFIRMED MINMEI

FIRE BOMBBBBBBER
HYPE TRAILER

FAIAAA
BOMBAAAAA

>dat Basara commercial

Makina looks a lot better with her hair down

We knew that already.

Mirage noticed. Fukin know it.

God bless

What's with the bondage?

Roid pls, she's 3 years old.

Lady M = Megaroid 01

let the man have his fap material

The comments across the bili2 stream were screaming hentai at this scene

Roid is the expert child abuser at this point.

JUST FUCK ALREADY

But she is 3
Roid you sicko

DYRL (Walkure ver.) when?

What about preview with Hayate and Freyja on the beach?

She's a clone. Who cares.

>Mirage: Hayate, go talk to Freyja(because she's going to die)

Damn writer can't you write a better way for how to start the beach scene?

who cares at this point?

The first time I thought the background music was good.

DYRL PIANO

>dat DYRL playing

HAPPENINGS

>DYRL playing
Freyja fucking won.
Miragefags BTFO.

>Hayate's father gave it to Freyja
Another obvious thing.

DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE!!!

That didn't sound good

DYRL piano

RIP MIRAGE FAGS

DYRL

Talking heads. And padding. Talking heads doing padding everywhere.

Why didn't he kiss her?!

Welp, that was it.
A-at least they're getting everything out of the way for the finale r-right?

The face of a winner.

2067ver

>entire nuns fleet self-destructs
SHOOT NEMOTO

You wish, i wish too.
But it end up just nothing.

>Shota Revenge

Did anything plot relevant happen?

CIA VARED, FUCK HIM

HOLY SHIT THAT MASSIVE VAR

>you will never save mikumo

NUNS got nuked?

WARRIORS OF KHORNE, TO WAR FOR HIS FAVOUR.

Mikumo did nothing wrong.

NUNS GENOCIDE HAPPENED AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

They nuked themselves.

>the preview
FREYJA NO

Now, can someone explain what was revealed about Immeldad?

>crying Freyja
I'm scared, please don't kill her Kawamori.

>1 episode left

wtf is happening in this episode?

>Eternal Walkure
it's obviously they'll go to the idol heaven

Isn't it hilarious?
>NUNS falsely accused Windermere of nuking themselves for years
>NUNS ends up nuking themselves

Pottery.

Another shit episode. Why did they let this happen?

God I really hope the reason the pacing has been so weird is because they have a stealth second season or a conclusion movie planned because this is going to be really weird otherwise

why is this allowed

Why is she blushing ?

The thing I find most hilarious is that he keeps them even when song magic turns everyone naked. The glasses are literally part of his being.

Even if they were NUNS, they basically did a genocide right now. I hope Windfags doesn't get any kind of redemption.

I don't have the slightest idea how they can acceptably end this in a single episode.

Pretty sure he got ordered to bomb the capital, Derwent, but flew somewhere else less populated...and was a spy?

>1 episodes left
>unresolved triangle
>that Freyja x Hayate moment was fukin' nothing. I expected a kiss at the beach.
>NUNS nuked themsleves

Mikumo will sacrifice her life to save Freyja and gift all of Windmere long life.

I hope it's a
>get every open plot thread out of the way to be able to focus on the final battle
thing.

because she's crying. anime characters always get blushed when they're crying

Good luck with that, Hayate already promised Freyja that he will protect Windermere.

So wait, the finally battle will be still just Delta squad vs Knights?

>Freyja will die a virgin so purityfags don't get triggered.

But I want all my idols alive, I won't give them money otherwise.

>>unresolved triangle
mirage lost unless they'll go "freya dies thus mirage wins by default" route

There's still the rest of Chaos

I don't know son. That HayaFre scene I think pretty much gave us a winner.

Hayate was all "Sorry, Mirage" and goes running to look desperately for Freyja.

Also we got more "I'll protect you" and "You should smile more" and Hayate looking at her lovingly

Why Satelight lost so much money and time for this shit?
They should work in more Symphogear

So what does Lady M have to do with Megaroad-01?

Don't tell me the disappearance of Megaroad-01 have something to do with the Star Singer because It was stated that they heard a mysterious song coming from the black hole. That song could be the Star Song though.

Oooooooooohh Shit!!
It's almost I can hear her saying:
>"I don't want to die! There're a lot, lot, of things I want to live with Walkure, with Hayate and with everyone!"

This guy predicted it. Hope you're happy.

What orders did the Knights receive that Bogue was so reluctant to kneel down and Keith didn't eve do so?

>purityfags in macross

nah

Kaname talked about her dreams of the future singing with all of Walkure. They won't die.

Seems like it. The only question is whether the final battle will involve a third party showing up for Chaos/Windermere to team up against or if it'll just end with thme becoming friends.

nothing confirmed it. It's Frontier 2.0 ending for the triangle.
>but MUh she had sex with him

>Instead of nuking X millions of Windermerians he nuked only X/2 millions
I don't get it.

>unresolved triangle
user...
Of course. The idols must do everything.

Last season of Symphogear was more shit than delta. Try harder.

Yes, I know we're getting UNDERSTANDING ending, but the anime show zero effort in showing us why they deserve it. The fact that I fell almost bad for NUNS shows how bad they did it.

Unless something happens next episode, it will be Frontier again. A clear winner, but they don't confirm it until the movie.

Or Xaos and Keith and his squad versus Roid and Mikumo.

>Hayate was all "Sorry, Mirage" and goes running to look desperately for Freyja.

It's actually Mirage notice Hayate he should talk to Freyja, that's why i say the way to begin that beach scene is bad.

Writers trying to tell us NUNS were the bad guys who intended to kill windie royals or something.

>NUNS bringing in an armada of spaceships and heavy weaponry.
>end up getting destroyed by their own weapons
Oh the irony

That was so cool though. Mikumo fucking made them commit genocide to themselves in less than a minute.

Brief Kaname and Arad scene (but the Mesafans will probably say it was one between comrades / colleagues, nothing more)
Kaname tenderly looking at Messer's bracelet, "Ittekimasu" ("I'm off,"), anti-Mesafans will probably call it an official ship sinking.

What does Cred Forums think?

Why did immeldad drop the bomb?

Don't feel bad for them, they were going to nuke Ragna.

NUNS's higher-ups deserved the nuke for being assholes and lying, but the rest of the army did nothing. Anyways, in the scene both Keith and Heinz look unhappy about what happened, unlike Roid.

>Why Satelight lost so much money and time for this shit?
>They should work in more Symphogear

More like producers screwed them over when Delta was originally 13 eps. + 1 movie, not 26 episodes

I wouldn't be surprised they had to rush the production for the 2nd half and that's why the pacing is all whacked

also genocide was the only good song there

I thought it was very much an Arad/Kaname ship scene.

I don't really care though.

I was cheering at that scene, now eternal Walküre might actually just be hinting at them idoling around in peace throughout the whole galaxy.

I'm sorry but they're not going to be able to beat Frontier's last episode at this rate.

I bet they're not even going to have a song medley of their best hits in it

Frontier's final battle already starts in second half of episode 24.

Mikumo's song at the end was pretty spooky.
I bet that's the secret 12th song.

Good, Medleys are good for fanservice stuff like the Frontier x crossover, but a powerful emotional scene needs a powerful emotional song, not a medley.

secret song is DYRL

He was NUNS CIA and they wanted him to drop the bomb because they were afraid of the other side figuring out how the ruins worked.
Then it was dropped by remote.

from Hayate's dad.

DYRL Walküre ver? Or did we cover that song with this episode's piano version already?

>Mirage: go look for Freyja
Fukin kek, was this even a triangle?

Not really

But I liked Glorious Break.

I get that he tried to drop it somewhere inhabited, but he couldn't make it past Carlisle and it dropped there.

Why he said sorry to her thought? Is this the way to end the triangle with out shipping wars?

Nah

What does megaroad-01 have to do with the Star Singer? I don't get it.

shitty episode

People still care about Messer?

No, it was never a triangle. It was always Hayate and Freyja and Mirage thirdwheeling.

It should've just been the OTP and Mirage could've saved face value and not get shat on.

mirage a best bro

Episode 26 is going to be amazing.

Mirage being a true and telling her bro Hayate to go look for his waifu.

N O B L E C O N F I D A N T

Having her cry is probably the biggest flag for full recovery you can do. If she's going to die prematurely, you have to send her off having accepted her fate. That she's crying and looking terrified is too cruel for it not get solved.

What time do raws usually come out?

As a Miragefag i personally expect Mirage confess to Hayate and he refused, then Hayate finally realize who he actually love and go find Freyja.

But end up it's Mirage tell Hayate go find Freyja, and Hayate is like "oh yeah i should go find her".
The hell.

>genocidal maniac
>toddlercon
>shota hate
>bad eyesight
Why is Roid so shit?

Within next 5 minutes.

>1 episodes left

Also
>idolfag

Either normal triangle or something like you said.
Now it just feels stupid for all three characters.

Okay so I like Kawamori but ever since Frontier, he has had this serious problem in the series he's the creative director of.

In which the first half is great, and the second half is plodding as fuck while having very very little of the things that people liked about the first half but having an episode or two that manages to make you think maybe he can stick the landing but not really managing it.

Evol, The Fool and yes, I am including AKB0048. As much as I love that show, the second season starts out with that boring elections shit that doesn't really influence much but has that awesome "AKB gets exiled" but then goes back to plodding again before having a relatively decent finale. And this is the least bad example of this.

Delta just completely fucked up after episode 13 and honestly, outside of maybe the God Bless You episode or that crazy episode where all the singing made Hayate Var out, there hasn't been anything that compares to the first half especially Messer's death episode

Everything is just so rushed in this episode. Implying mirage actually gave up for no apparent reason and tell Hayate to go find Frejya.

I do

In the end, Mirage was only the noblest of confidants

She's not even nearly as awesome as Meiya either

At least was funny to see.
Delta is simply boring.

It was a poor marketing attempt at a triangle.

I think he already noticed her feeling.

Delta uses at least 2 times of the budget of Gx.

She gave up long ago. She realizes she has no room to get in between the two of them. This isn't a horse races triangle like Frontier was.

Yeah it has twice the episodes.

Judging by the previous episodes, I don't know why you say that

>Freyja with Messer
OTP
T
P

Freyja? guess so.
Mirage? don't think he ever noticed.

Meiya is best waifu material.

Everyone look kinda weird on the front cover of each volume.

They're performing demonic rituals to bring him back in Tokyo.

There is nothing bad about being an idolfag as long as you don't go full wota though.

He loses interest after he has to actually complete something.

Everything of this show is weird.

NUNS nuked themselves, nice. Too bad it had so little build up. They should have shown it last episode at the latest instead of
>NUNS say hi
>NUNS go bye
within the span of minutes.

Hayate's dad.

Best boy

Why didn't we get more scenes with them? They would have made great foils for each other, even non romantically. Waste of potential!

01.『Windermere』
・02.『Mission』
・03.『絶対零度θノヴァティック?~TV サイズ~』
・04.『Battleship』
・05.『Dissonance』
・06.『Grief』
・07.『Eternity』
・08.『Crisis ~Saeko&Tomisiro Remix~』
・09.『Solitude』
・10.『Gift』
・11.『Sweet&Bitter』
・12.『Requiem』
・13.『Anxiety』
・14.『Little Waltz』
・15.『Mystery of the Diva』
・16.『Ambition』
・17.『Hidden Fact』
・18.『Trader』
・19.『Pain』
・20.『Triangle』
・21.『Inner Voice』
・22.『Destiny』
・23.『Activation』
・24.『疾風』
・25.『Last Stand』
・26.『手紙』
・27.『ルーチェット・アルカーン~星の歌~』
・28.『オーラ・サーラ ~光る風~(Piano Version)』
・29.『破滅の純情 ~TVサイズ~』
・30.『愛・おぼえていますか~ORCH2067~』

>Evol, The Fool and yes, I am including AKB0048. As much as I love that show, the second season starts out with that boring elections shit that doesn't really influence much but has that awesome "AKB gets exiled" but then goes back to plodding again before having a relatively decent finale. And this is the least bad example of this.

Almost every 2-cour Kawamori show had the same problems like that for some reason. Even freakin' Escaflowne's 2nd half was plodding through

Why does it look like they wanted this to be a secondary triangle but never actually did it?

>Messer and Arad
So she really likes both huh

>・27.『ルーチェット・アルカーン~星の歌~』
Beautiful.

And Freyja isn't bad unlike Sumika so there is no pain.

We should just get an OVA with loli Freyja.

Please give me that shit, Kawamori.

That's the reason for tokuten, can't fucking wait for my OTP interaction.

Everyone knows Kawamori is a hack who's only good at mech design.

Well on the positive side, I'm sure if there's a movie for Delta, it'll be a lot better

Now i realize why drones are pointless against Windies. Because drones are remote control weapons commanded by humans and humans are vulnerable to song hax.

You give them orders, not control them directly.

>・27.『ルーチェット・アルカーン~星の歌~』
>・28.『オーラ・サーラ ~光る風~(Piano Version)』
>・30.『愛・おぼえていますか~ORCH2067~』
Yeeeeeesssss.

>[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 25 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4.torrent

It wont' be one, they are using the movie ideas for the second part

I though they gonna kiss, fuck I'm so salty.

You also can't fold directly near the planet. They were only able to do that because of ruins.

The triangle looked like it could have gone [Arad Messer > Kaname Arad ] to me.

But anyway, as of this episode (Kaname talking to Arad about the Future, Kaname saying goodbye to Messer's bracelet), I'm pretty convinced she's going to have a son by Arad, who they'll name after Messer and pass his bracelet onto.

>ハヤフレ-tag (HayaFre) completely exploded for a while there

as expected

I think in the case Keith and his squad (remember they are the only Knights who don't answer to Roid's orders, but Keith's) rebel against Roid he might try to control them, based on what happened in ep 18.

>You give them orders, not control them directly.
But still the person in charge can overwrite the program right?

They're the only ones left who enjoy the show.

The nips went nuts on Twitter over HayaFre.

You can install shitton of software locks in case of operators going insane. Anyway if NUNS were not drooling regards there would be no Windermere after declaration of war.

Doujins when

Eat it
EAT IT

DELETE THIS

Just put them on full autopilot and set them loose, what could possibly go wrong

Sasuga

saved.

>burger
>btw after the vajra war, xaos picked up communications at ragna coming via sub-universe with the same frequency as megaroad 01 and this was about the same time that lady m became active

shit writing

Stop lying.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ハヤフレ&src=typd
Yes it have some heat when that scene happened, but then it become cold very quick, only few people left still trending.

Not because they don't like it, it's because the writers execute that scene really bad.

Imagine if the NUNS still have Sharon Apple as their final resort if anything goes south.

If he ever makes another series, Kawamori should just say "fuck the producers" and just have a dedicated OTP from the start

>fuck the producers
Who's gonna pay him to buy the legos for his new VF designs then?

You don't need Sharon, just any decent AI with reliable killswitch. That would kill windies though, which can't be happening in Delta.

The producers didn't tell him to do anything in Evol and look what we got.

Delta is so pathetic and so is the Delta Defense Force.

>reliable killswitch
>mindcontrol people to press killswitch
>robots explode midair and nothing happens

This. At least Hayate is not a dog. Yet.
DDF
deploys.

this

The producer never force him to make a triangle, in fact triangle won't profit anything, why should they force him? stop spreading misinformation.

While these people are sitting at NUN headquarters protected with fold jammers?

Haha time for Information High
youtube.com/watch?v=dvZ4xAle6r0

>it's because the writers execute that scene really bad.
Yeah HayaFrefag here, what's the point of that fucking beach scene? I WANT BEACH SEX WHERE IS MY BEACH SEX

So since Valak and his NUNS fleet is gone, I wonder how will Lady M and the HQ of space police deal with the issue.

>If he ever makes another series,
project-the-next.com/
>THE NEXT, a new project from anime creator/director/writer/mecha designer Shoji Kawamori planned for a 2017-2018 anime production.
>26 episodes
>China is funding this
youtube.com/watch?v=Np0gCP-YNpQ
>Organic compounds and inorganic compounds, light and darkness, life and death… The intersection of two completely opposite elements often prompts signs of new potentials. I am going to challenge to create a piece of entertainment that no one has ever seen by combining the “coolest” forefront technologies and the drive of human’s burning souls, just like how the species evolved.

He has already moved.

The star song rendered the fold jamming system useless. That is how the whole fleet got Var'd

It was unmei all along

Drones. It's always drones.
You can't have sex in idol show because muh purity.

I meant another Macross series

>Even freakin' Escaflowne's 2nd half was plodding through
U wut m8? And the second half of Frontier was anything but plodding.

>The producer never force him to make a triangle
Yes, Kawamori lied in interview.
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/28/shoji-kawamori-on-macross-delta-and-his-hopes-for-the-series/#5d64e9021210

>triangle won't profit anything
How new are you?

Better jammers. Humans are very good at tinkering with tech.

1-1 TO PROTECT OUR MOTHER FREYJA FROM ANY CRITICISM

>use forbes again
How new are you?

juejue C:

>I am going to challenge to create a piece of entertainment that no one has ever seen by combining the “coolest” forefront technologies and the drive of human’s burning souls, just like how the species evolved.

That sounds pretentious as fuck

KEIKAKU DOORI RAITO OTOU SAN

Shit episode?
strawpoll.me/11251123

>It's fake!
>Kawamori lied in interview!
>Magazines lie! Remember that shit from 2ch we never had source, scan or confirmation that turned out be a lie?
I wonder which one of those 3 you are going to choose.
Either way you're retarded.

If NUNS were sensible it never would have gotten to that point. Instead of trying to blow up the ruins on Ragna they could have just sent some autopilot planes to destroy Windermere instead. There wouldn't be any more problems after that. It'd be a boring end to the show, but it would have worked.

Wright is one handsome fella. I wonder how Hayate's mom looks like.

>forbes is lying now
>even though this other interview karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/p509/ wit the director confirmed the same point
not him, but what are you on?

Thank goodness NUNS did not bring along Battle-Class and Macross-Class into the fleet otherwise it will be an utter shame that the flag ship got taken down so easily.

The whole "stop using magazines to explain x" is exactly what people said during Frontier. Fucking history

Yes. The only plot relevant thing was NUNS fleet doing surprisingly belkan things aka bombing itself.

So Hayate got his old blue Siegfried back?

Not sure if it worked.
Drones can fold to Winderemre directly which means they need to fold far away from it and then travel to it. It would be easy to intercept them.

He did not lie in interview, however you just spreading misinformation, besides, if they have to do it, then do it best, something shit like this won't benefit this show at all, and don't fucking try to blame everything to someone else, he in charge the show, he is the one need to be blame.

The thing that I don't understand is if NUNS are capable of settling this war with ease and yet they were portrayed as the weaker ones whereas Windies were OP as heck. Look at this episode, it is pretty much one sided as if the show is depicting how incompetent the NUNS were.

Drones are fast and you can equip them with clocking device.
Windies dindu nuffin they are good boys.

WINDIES NUKED THEMSELVESFAGS BTFO. I REPEAT NUNSFAGS BTFO.

Why are you so desperate to suck the sponsors cocks anyway? It's fucking obvious they wanted a triangle. Fucking obvious. Are you litterally retarded to think they didn't request one? Like what?

HNNNNG

Wait, is that picture taken at Planet Eden? Because Macross Plus have that scenery

O T P
T
P

Satellite is too cheap and lazy to do a hectic fleet battle so the writer decides to abuse the brainwash mechanism by making the NUNS mostly inactive or have their fleets self-destruct when they finally decide to act..

Nobody wanted to see a Macross that is as lame and lazy as this.

Post screencaps

>lazy
They don't have the workforce and time to do it. It has nothing to do with laziness.

Chuck and friends teleported in pretty much on top of the castle at the end of episode 24. Just use whatever system they used to get there and have it send a drone with a bomb set to explode ten seconds after it gets there instead. There, you're done.

More like you stop sucking Kawamori's cock.

Also, triangle doesn't sell, CD sells, battle sells, and from what i know, it's more like Kawamori want something like Girls und Panzer but sponsors said no.

Then don't bother making a Macross in the first place.

>Hayate praise Freyja's laugh
I'M DYING

End up a scene of nothing.

Yes it does you dumb retarded fuck. It's part of the reason Frontier did so exceedingly well, because they kept drumming it up. Could you shut your ignorant hole forever now?

Loli Freyja and shota Hayate fanarts fucking when?

>Drones are fast and you can equip them with clocking device.
I love your desperate attempts to find "plot hole".
What clocking devices? I can't remember a single mention of clocking devices in Macross. If they were effective Delta would use them instead of trying to open the gate in episode 22.

No until you stop spreading misinfo.

It's cute.

GENOCIDEFAG BTFO too. He wanted a Wind Genocide but got a NUNS genocide instead. I wonder how salty and butthurt he is right now.

>Also, triangle doesn't sell
HOW
FUCKING
NEW
ARE
YOU?

You seem to ignore the fact Frontier had some actual characters. And mechs.
It's called 'writers are too lazy to make NUNS competent because that will result in kill-em-all ending.'

The so called pale triangle of Delta generated more discussion (and thus exposure) than all its battles combined. You must be mentally retarded to think that love triangles do not sell.

How fucking new are you?
How many fucking show with purely triangle sales? True Tears? White Album? Frontier sold a lot because the idols performance, not triangle.

Mirage has all the time in the world to confess and she's being nice by ordering Hayate to go find Freyja knowing full well she's gonna be winddust pretty soon anyways.

It's like standing still during a race with a legless man before you skip across the finish line. Gotta at least give 'em a chance to win despite their efforts being futile.

... Why are you so deadset on saying this was a failure of a scene? I'm not even on team HayaFre, and I thought this was going to make my heart explode, with rainbows. It wasn't kissing by the sea under the moonlight, but it was also meaningful and sweet and cute, which I prefer.

>implying discussion means sales
And the biggest exploding moment in twitter after episode 1 was episode 10 when Messer died, not any scenes about this lame triangle.

>expecting confession one episode before the end
It will happen only after the final battle right before credits.

It does look a lot like Eden what w/ the wind turbines and hills. Did they ever state what planet Hayate was actually from? Is he from Earth or was he on one of the colony ships and came from a colony planet?

He's butthurt.

>waaah nuns got nuked

They were trying to use those weapons on Windies. Roid did nothing wrong.

Even if this were her actual gameplan, or if there were people out there who believed this to be her gameplan, what happens when the Windies' lifespan problem gets fixed? Because we all know there's a good chance of that happening.

Too bad NUNS doesn't have Walkures.
Also Delta learned about portals only in episode 18 too.

>いいよな。その笑い方、ほっとする
FUCKING HAPPENING

They're salty and trying to discredit HayaFre. Just ignore them.

You can bribe Walkure. You can find other fold sensitive umies. Whatever.

Because i'm HayeFre fag, that scene is cute for Freyja, very cute, but for solving triangle is pretty much nothing, even i'm sure Freyja end is going to happen, they still delaying the last step, or will they move the last step at all? and not even Mirage is benefited from this.

I thought they were trying to use the dimensional eaters on Ragna.

Is it just bad writing that Mirage cares about both of them way more than they acknowledge her? I mean come on. If Freyja was captured in an episode, they would already be there start of the next or even in the post credit scene. Were it Mirage who was captured, we wouldn't see her again until at least 3 episodes later.

Mirage did nothing wrong

>Hayate first thought her laugh was creepy
>Now he loves it

SASUGA

Chaos + Lady M vs. Windermere + Star Singer last episode

What I know is that his dad travels a lot to various planets probably due to his mission since his dad is a NUNS CIA. So, Hayate's dad could've brought him along.

Freyja reminds Hayate of this man. Remember that guys.

>Delta Defense Force still trying to defend the writing.

>she's doing it out of her own free will! The Rudanjal Rom Mayan Phrase isn't forcing her to sing!
Who was the user who said this?

TO SAVE MOTHER DELTA

>solving the triangle anywhere but in the last episode.

FATHER COMPLEX

I never said Mirage did something wrong, it just the writing is always poorly done.

After this ep I think Heinz, Keith and the rest of the Knights are going to rebel against Roid. Plus, Heinz will be key to stopping Mikumo.

The D in Delta is for disappointment.

Iirc Hayate said something along the lines of

>Her eyes are like that mans.

Hayate needs fucking glasses.

>Mirage did nothing wrong

I know, but she is a pilot in an idols show so she didn't have a chance from the beginning

It's Mirage, so who cares?

just like your life?

Are these the souls of the dead people or something?

Not sure how legit this info is but on twitter, after the Febri issue was out, the Nips were tweeting that Hayate's seiyuu said that in the last episode Hayate will act about his feelings towards Freyja. It kinda connects with what Yasuda said that they threw plot between them so they won't have time for romance.

Kek really?

And they said I was wrong

>with purely triangle sales
>purelyNIce demagogy.

Do you really believe that Frontier would sell as much without its triangle? Triangle might be not the main part of Macross success, but it's definitely adding significant %.

I've got the feeling this show should have end like 3-4 episodes ago

Yeah, I saw those tweets and it was mostly from ONE creepy guy. The interest in Delta has waned.

NUNS WAS BELKA ALL ALONG

I care

The bars dropped hard after episode 19, powerpoint presentation was a mistake.

Don't trust magazine, let the show tell us, but for Macross Delta i won't put much confidence on it.

LONG LIVE BELKA. KUPCHENKO WILL RISE AGAIN.

hayate x mikumo otp

Whose that user who said that NUNS won't interfere in this war because the Windies are on suicide watch?

>Wright Immelman could have prevented this by dropping the 次元兵器 on the ruins
He should have listened to orders, the ultimate faggot

Why not.

One? I think I know who you mean, I don't follow them, but they made a lot of tweets about it. But I also saw a few others as well.

Next week we will know. I am not having any hopes though.

>Hayate vows to protect Windermere from Freyja

WINDIE PLOT ARMOR STRONK.

What a time to live.

And NUNS went full regard again. Whatever.

>One lonely miragefag
You poor soul. Have a Mirage.

Also, blue is the number of tweets, black is the
number of users.

Ragna is Windies territory now.

;_;7

It's alright, Kaname's first son will be named Messer Molders.

"UTA WA HEIKI" he said it, the madman

>Mcross Delte

I love how you completely ignored my argument. Even in real world most advanced clocking devices are useless against any decent AA system.
Typical ace combat retard.
Next time just write (You), it saves time and I love getting them.

Messah-kun

>Delte
Is this some kind of Italian cheese?

Japan can't into romanization.

;_;

>they threw plot between them so they won't have time for romance.
Hayate in last episode:
>The war is over, time to fuck this little Hoina.

>Macross
>episode 25
>still no kissu
WUT

>final episode
>Hayate banging Mirage while they do lines of Freyja cocaine.

You know it, bro

>Delta waves produced by the Protoculture ruins and the Star Singer
The ultimate weapon and the title of this Macross
Delta is triangle fags BTFO

>Mirage

Who?

He'll inherit that bracelet and grow to be an ace pilot like his namesake, a man that his parents loved

cute
DOUJIN WHEN

>he still nuked planet anyway
>he still killed millions of civilians anyway
>this made windies butthurt and caused another war 7 years later
>now the whole galaxy is in danger
How exactly is Immeldad a good guy?

A french fighter jet, but that is not important right now

He is a failure like his son.

Why the fuck did Wright nuke anything? Couldn't he steal the bomb and have it disarmed instead or drop it where there was no one? This shit makes no sense.

Wish Ken-sama is MC of Macross Delta.

He bring bombs to all the good girls and boys?

So now that Mirage gave up on Hayate, are we going back to calling HayaFre's first child Messer Mirage Immelmann-Wion?

So from what I understand, Windies are planning to Delta-waves the whole galaxy on Ragna using Mikumo, leaving everyone but Windies in a near death state (they should have natural resistance to it because of their runes)

The only person need to soduku is the main writer.

I was asking the same question, but I guess I will need to wait for subs.

>mp3 for Freyja
>glasses for Roid
>dead sister for Bogue
Which girl will Ken choose?

Nothing in Delta makes sense. Just watch cute girls doing everything.

Holy shit I actually called it, Roid has went full retard and his "fix" to the windermerian lifespan is to kill everyone else instead.

If that scene means Mirage gave up, then her gave up sure written poorly, the writer should write her confess then lose.
Yeah i know Mirage pretty much won't win, but in this episode, it's like Mirage gave up because she saw Freyja's hand, but like i said, she supposedly going to lose right? or that's what writer's "feels good" means?

>sure written poorly
That's Mirage in a nutshell

With those big name VAs? I highly doubt that

So, have you found a reason to fight yet? Buddy.

You mean Macross Delta 2nd cour in a nutshell.

>no Solo Wing Mirage

what a let down

yeah that too

No, Mirage has known about Hayate's real feelings since ep 16. She's observant so why should she confess when she knows Hayate's answer and maybe doesn't even need to hear it in order to move on?

More like Roid is planning that. Nobody else but him (and ISIS) actually knows what that shit causes. Heinz fainted and none of the Knights weren't aware of this shit.

>Hayate in last episode:
>The war is over
"Above the clouds, there was only a clear blue sky, no longer in need of heroes."

You mean Macross Delta as a whole in a nutshell.

A "feels good" triangle is a triangle where the winner is obvious from earlier episodes . It was never about taking sides, this is not a horse race. Hayate and freyja began as friends, gradually having feelings for each each otherand faced many hardships, this is why people are rooting for them, exactly what the interview mentioned.

Mirage may not win, but that doesn't mean that she'll die or won't move on.

> "Above the clouds, there was only a clear blue sky, no longer in need of heroes."
Sorry this is Macross Freyja. Without beginning or end, the ring stretches into the infinite.

From the voice recorder: Falcon 2 is diverting from the initial trajectory to the ruins, Wright pretends he has to do it due to turbulence but his superior is not buying it

Enemy aircrafts are closing in, Wright cuts the radio and wants to get as far away as possible, remote control is activated and the bomb is being activated

It seems NUNS dropped the bomb by remote control, not Wright

TIME TO FUCK THE LITTLE HOINA

Yes, the enemy aircrafts were Lord Adria and the white knight squad trying to stop the bomber as the novel suggested.

>They said I could become anything I wanted...

Poor guy.

But i don't see anyone feels good about it.
Besides, move on should be confess then get the answer, not this empty scene.

>it's like Mirage gave up because she saw Freyja's hand
She didn't see flakes on Freyja's hand. After the shit with Messer she would instantly report it to Kaname because it's a serious matter.

Mirage gave up on Hayate long before that. It was in episode 20 when she decided to mamoru them both.

That's a feel good I want, but writer thought that a feel good triangle is the unresolved one. FEEL GOOD MY ASS YASUDA

Yes that's true, Muslim merchant explained that but that's Roid's plan

Watch this episode again, she maybe not directly saw it, but she clearly notice it.

>i don't see anyone feels good about it
I'm sure me and many hayafrefags and the legion of freyjafags in Japan do.

>unresolved one
What?

Tsubasa ending when? I can't wait to play both the sora ending and the tsubasa one side by side. at the same time and have a laugh

Mirage will move on, for fucks sakes. Stop being so dramatic.

And I do think Hayate was aware of Mirage feelings hence why he apologized to her before running off to look for Freyja.

This was pretty feel-good to me

This feel good triangle is a get mad triangle.

I missed the stream, what happened here?

>It seems NUNS dropped the bomb by remote control, not Wright
Hayate and Bogue on the same boat as having lost a family member because of NUNS being assholes.

Only people who don't feel good about the triangle are Miragefags. As a Freyjafag, I feel pretty damn great.

Well sounds like you probably just are emotionally stunted. You seem to cling to meaningless form.

I haven't watched a macross since frontier. How does this stack up?

収録曲
・01.『Absolute 5』
・02.『絶対零度θノヴァティック(新オープニングテーマ)』
・03.『おにゃの子girl』
・04.『LOVE! THUNDER GLOW(スペシャルエンディングテーマ)』
・05.『Silent Hacker』
・06.『破滅の純情 ―Mikumo Solo―(新エンディングテーマ・別バージョン)』
・07.『Hear The Universe』
・08.『涙目爆発音』
・09.『ワルキューレのバースデイソング』
・10.『God Bless You(スペシャルエンディングテーマ)』
・11.『風は予告なく吹く―Freyja Solo―(スペシャルエンディングテーマ)』
・12.『愛・おぼえていますか(ボーナストラック)』

Was there a point to this Immeldad plot?

user, what? If anything this ep confirmed a HayaFre end.

I think it's a feel good triangle because everyone gets along and the drama is ket at minimum levels. Mirage will be perfectly fine. It reminds me of how the triangle in Frontier Movies was depicted, by the way.

Passable.

As a macross fan, i'm fukin disappointed.

>It seems NUNS dropped the bomb by remote control, not Wright
Why did they remotely drop it when he was above their own base?

I remember there were anons who predicted remote control device. Back then I thought it was the stupidest theory ever.

Freyjafags only worrying about will she die or not, it's not something feels good.
Seriously, not even how Mirage start fall for Hayate was based on good writing, every scenes about Mirage and Hayate feels plain, also Mirage and Freyja are lack of actual talking scene before episode 20, so i don't even getting the episode 20 scene.

Maybe the idea is something like you said, but the writers wrote it really, really poor.

Ok you're just stupid if you don't think the winner is obvious by this point

The biggest disappointment of the decade.

Why can't we have walkure x windies triangle instead of this boring one?

Based Roid removed the NUNS.

THE HERO WE NEED.

Nothing romantic (as far as I could tell), and some anons here said Kaname was talking about the future, and wanting to sing with Walkure.

But it was nice, especially with the music swelling in the background; thanks for letting me have this one moment for my unpopular OTP, staff.

>・12.『愛・おぼえていますか(ボーナストラック)』
Holy shit.

Kaname said she wanted Walkure to sing freely after the war is over without having to worry about Var or fighting.
Arad said he wants Delta squadron to fly freely.
It's a no-one-dies flag.

>boring
It's not.

The anime started off amazing and is ending in the most boring and disappointing way imaginable.

The only thing left is to hope the movie will be good.

Don't worship a pedophile

Can someone enlighten me on why Mr. ISIS kept on bringing up lady M into the discussion if her existence have little to no relevance to the plot. I have a feeling that even the captain of Macross Elysion does not even know who the heck lady M is.

much better than Delta.
How about you start with SDF instead and follow the production order?

Because they don't give a fuck about their own soldiers or anyone else, as shown in ep 13.

If it's feel good triangle Mirage should move on like 10 episodes ago, but i don't see it, she just keep licking Hayate til this episode, it's a time wasting triangle for all three characters.

That's cute.

I'm glad for you, user.

>Windies

Just Roid. Keith and the rest weren't in his cool sekkrit meeting club. He just invited the Space Jew.

Keith is firmly against this shit too. He's going to remove Roid.

Only Hayafrefags like it

She noticed Freyja is hiding something.
There is no way Mirae could figure out Freyja is dying from windermerian cancer. It's something she never saw before and she doesn't know how it works. Even Freyja was surprised by it.

A movie with Mr. Yasuda and Mr. Nemoto again? No thank you.

Why do they drop the bomb on their base if they wanted to hit the castle?
Writers still try to pull Birler with Lady M or something, but they fail horrendously.

and?

I think NUNS had no choice, Falcon 2 was about to get intercepted by Windermere pilots. So they still dropped it on Windermere, on their own base but killing a lot of civilians still

The recording stops when remote control is being activated and Wright says goodbye to his wife and son

>Writers still try to pull Birler with Lady M or something, but they fail horrendously
Exactly! For what reason Roid bring up the name Birler?

No, she already notice it before OP, not that part B scene.

Mostly importantly

Hayate made Freyja smile again. He did it. Our boy brought back her smile.

Because they wanted to drop it near the ruins and thought it would be enough. They were wrong.

They also don't give a shit about their cannon fodder.

Where is my mecha action?

>bare foot
lewd

You're retarded. She still cares about him, they're still friends and collegues. They're still in the same fucking squad.

Would she need to have gone back into being an ice queen for you to get it that she moved on? And as expected, you're only focuesed on Mirage's side. The reason you don't think it's feel good, because you wanted this to be a horse race, and your horse lost.

What about not using a forbidden weapon of mass destruction choice?

Somewhere up Nemoto's ass.
> Exactly! For what reason Roid bring up the name Birler?
Dunno. For reference or to please Frontier fans or something.

I thought it was diabetes inducing sweet when they started reading Immeldads letters and they "transported" to a beach with a night sky full of stars

That was romantic as fuck.

Wright gave protoculture cells to Lady M, Lady M created Mikumo. Besides, Lady M ordered Chaos to go to Ragna for the final batlle

She's relevant as hell

It was still weasel asshole and his trio of superiors. I doubt the rest of the NUNS knew.

inb4 DDF said that Lady M is irrelevant to the show and an entity that is not even worth discussing.

She's mcguffin-tier plotdevice.

Then did she improve anything? acts different? no, only suddenly power up scene with lack of connection in previous episode.

Go ask anyone, i mean anyone even the people who hates her, ask them is Mirage a character that with good writing.

And i'm not only focus on Mirage, because she just one of bunch problems from Macros Delta.

Arad knew.

All this shit is coming on because NUNS were fucking retarded and treated Windermere like shit.

HE MAKE HER RUNE SHINE AGAIN
BASED

NUNS are fucking shit.

Well technically he's a Nephiophile. She's a 3 year old after all.

>Delta Defense Forces start arguing Mirage is a character with good writing

Don't you DDF think this is one of hardest way to defend this show?

given how you go on and on about mirage mirage mirage, it certainly seems like you're trying to make it the one problem it has...

>Why do they drop the bomb on their base if they wanted to hit the castle?
Drop it on their base, claim it was Windermere who did it because it obviously hit one of their bases. The fact that the bomb killed tons of Windies would make them, the Windies, even in a worse light to the rest of the Galaxy, while NUNS look like the good guys. Win, win for NUNS.

And like points out, if Windies had intercepted Wright the whole plan would have come to the light.

>retard miragefags focusing on nothing but mirage, as if she matters

What is it

>acts different

you cannot be this fucking blind.

But i'm not Miragefag, i can even tell you this show won't have any difference without Mirage.

I want to said she is a fine character, but in the end she is a bad written character.

Indeed.

Windermere biting back was a sure thing. NUNS were assholes since the beginning and they didn't try to fix the situation once the bomb was dropped. Instead the made everything worse.

Do you remember love, user. You should learn those squiggles.

translate.google.com/#

Do you Remember Love?

You want to talk about nothing but mirage all the time, yes we get it.

>yfw mirage defeats mastah herman in the last episode

Ironic as fuck for NUNS, they got 次元兵器'd by remote control, using Mikumo and the VAR.

Now, Windermere got a revenge on NUNS, understanding can happen next episode

Trying to say this won't make this show better.

I wonder what happened in this episode, the DDF seems full forces now.

Yeah, that was cute but still no kiss. I'm so salty.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gop8jb-w-wI

Hayafre happens.

CIA is dead. Marianne has been avenged.

We "Known Space" now?

>not Keith

user pls

>I'm totally not samefagging
Sure, friend.

>defeat
What a war, nobody dies and the MC magically cares about the enemy two episodes before the finale

I finally watched the raws. My heart couldn't take it. The scene of freyja and hayate reading the letter was diabete inducing.
>hurr durr the beach scene was disappointing
>muh kiss, muh adult romance

Satellite getting desperate.

The only person in Symphogear that doesnt sound like shit when singing is Nana Mizuki's character.

The NUNS fleet self-destructs in 5 minute make me think how low budget this show is, but isn't this is Macross series?

That's the reason? The only thing I see is people arguing about Mirage's writing.

If only. No cool aliens, no competent protagonists, nothing. Well, Mikumo is basically out of World of Ptavvs. That's something.

>making another thread when this one is on page 7
Fuck off retarded newfag.

Airshow in Mission 17 was peaceful enough too, but...

Messer will roll over in his grave if that happens.

What said.
It's amusing how a Macross tv series 35 years older could do a better a job at action with cel animation.

Why?
Hayate is a peacefag who won't kill

>mirage
>worst pilot in delta squad
>killing the ace of aeriel knights who has killed their ace
Why miragefags are so delusional?

Fold Receptors are essentially Newtypes of Macross so yeah.

Ayahi would be good too, but Chris is an angry shouter so it can't be helped.

She's dead, Jim.

>Kaname was the first to defend Mikumo when Chuck wondered if she had betrayed them
What a loyal manager-fu

I love Arad is all
>perfect face, shining roses and sparkles. GAR of a man.
And that Kaname is all
>I AM A POTATO

Messer is still with us guys. Protecting his little future catlady.

Mikumo is going to die but she's not going to save anyone she'll just noble sacrifice for the great good becaue "muh clone".