Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CekDIGxNprE
youtube.com/watch?v=5QU0L5YU3Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpsVgD8BcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's actually somehow better than most OP that are

How does it do it?!

It never bothered me much cause I liked the song and Casshern Sins is one of my favorite animu of all time desu

I have to admit I didn't like the OP, it just doesn't fit the mood. Still a great series.

The opening was one of my favorite parts.

Budgets are tight and actually telling a story with very little can be actually more then spelling it out for the audience clearly. Use your brain more.

No animation? The opening shot is a close up of an eye opening.

>telling a story
>the opening
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=CekDIGxNprE
Are you the same faggot that bitched about the opening four minutes before this thread was made?

Because Umakoshi is literally god you fuckwit

Man, it just reminds me how few male singers are featured in OPs and EDs these days in favor of chipmunk J-pop singers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QU0L5YU3Zk

I've seen people hating on it for being so different from the original.

Honestly though, I really did love the general mood and themes in it.
Didn't even find the ending all that edgy, considering how edgy it really sounds when he literally accepts his and the ruin's role as basically the Grim Reaper of robots. He am become Death and all that. At least, that's how I remember interpreting it when I watched it long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpsVgD8BcE
No kidding.

World Trigger thread? God I was excited because it had more than 26/52 episodes but then I saw how the first OP had no fucking animation, how did Toei let themselves go like this? It's with One Piece too, what happened to make them become like this?

>it just doesn't fit the mood
Couldn't agree more. I like the song, but it doesn't make any sense.

It's a beautiful show though.

I don't fucking know. The OP is complete shit, and I don't know how people can even defend it.

>you will never fight along side Casshan

NE IMA

KILL CASSHERN

DEVOUR CASSHERN

Man with a mission and T.M. revolution will die for our sins.
boom boom satelites already did