Cred Forums, show me some of your favorite manga cover(s)!

Cred Forums, show me some of your favorite manga cover(s)!

I'm in the mood to see some great art.

Obligatory.

I really wish I could see something amazing that I haven't yet seen, and be astonished at..

Also obligatory.

Sigh...

Damn FT is trash but i can't say about the girls.

Half of the time I decide on what to read just by looking at the cover.

>great art
>kaoru mori
Lets not exaggerate, we all know women can't compete with men

at least post the highest resolution for a cover you can find

Ooooh, double dubs confirms!

Akira is fucking sweet too.

I wish it had stayed comfy instead of introducing a lolsoevil villain.

i find it to be great...especially hiro's covers. they're; each and every one just amazing.

As do i. The new english Nichijou manga currently being released, its up to book 5 now. I love keishi's art.

Why only second volume looks like this is beyond me, not that I read it.

I really love that style

Love the colors.

I'd recommend reading her collection of short stories if you haven't yet.

Shinobu Ohtaka has the best coloring in the industry.

Yoshifumi Ohtera as well.

My god. Scrolling down and I see Morgiana. wew.
diamonds over here.

I too agree with this.

>inb4 anime ruined it

Totally forgor about that manga, it ended or its still ongoing?

Something relevant happened in the last..5 or 6 years?

It ended. Fully translated as well.

WOuld you be kind enough to make me a resume of how everything ends and what happened to the main characters?

I don't whant to keep up with 5 years of chapters.

What is the last major event you remember?

I remember Niche growing up

Fucking love that cover. Really dig the whole 60`s sci-fi vibe it has, in contrast to the very 80`s
cyber punk feel on the manga.

Mediocre film though

Denki-gai

Zazie backstory.
It turns out that the insects trapped in amber were alive when the world still had a sun and they ate little pieces of heart. After the sun disappears they either become trapped in amber or turn into those monsters. The fake sun, Spiritus ,is one of those insects trapped into amber. It eats up heart indiscriminately from the worlds and that why the world is mostly a wasteland. When it stops eating heart it will be born into the most dangerous gaichuu. Since the insects who fed it heart died the capital took that role and fed it the heart of the people who went to the capital.
Lag's mother acts as a "gun" to direct the heart to the sun and Lag is heart and a spirit insect given human form.
There are two plans. The Letter Bees try to collects heart from letters and shoot it and Reverse, that underground organization, found people willing to sacrifice their heart.
Lag comes back from training with the last insect and finds out that the little sister had her heart eaten.
Spiritus awakens as a gaichuu and eats a lot of people's hearts. All characters fight in the battle, Niche is stabbed and her body dies and in the end Lag fires of a bullet with all of his heart and the heart of all the letters from all over the world, defeating Spiritus who bleeds all the heart he ate to the people he stole it from. Because of that Lag loses his physical body and become heart and then Niche's heart joins him, they reunite with the heart of Lag's mother who shows them the previous state of the world. Lag realizes what he must do and he, Niche and the heart from the letter from all over the world form into a new sun after bidding farewell to his friends.
Sylvette stands up and welcome Lag and Niche back as rays of sunlight. Noire never regained his memories but wishes to be a letter bee like Lag.
Light has returned to the world but Letter Bees still exist to save people from their own darkness.

bump