I never thought I would want the guy friend to win mc so bad

I never thought I would want the guy friend to win mc so bad

Oh shit

Why? He doesnt do anything besides being passive agressive and mouth rape the guy in his sleep

This series is a serious case of blue balls. 104 chapters and they haven't even attempted to confront the homo issue because MC's bitches keep interrupting everything.

Me too.

Homo issue will never be adressed

Is the guy standing over the sleeping guy the MC who is in love with the sleeping guy?

Nah hes just kissing him for fun

The sleeping guy is the MC.

Friendzoned so hard

That's MC's BFF, who's in love with MC but since relationships and marriages are arranged by the government in their world, they're both slated to be hitched to chicks, and to further complicate things the MC's in love with a chick he's not paired with and he has no idea that BFF has feelings for him or even that he's into guys.

Looks like Liliana is finally showing some feelings towards him after 100 chapters

And MC falls in love with his assigned wife too. So the gay guy has pretty much no chance, MC has two chicks to choose from.

These two have good banter, they would be a good couple

You might be a bit gay, user.

I like how his dad's cool with it and tries to get him some D.

She's probably the best girl at this point, she's done nothing wrong.

This manga is a piece of shit though, I thought it was quite good at the start but I must have retard goggles on. Not only is the art ugly, the MC pretty shitty and the story generic but the pacing sucks dick too.

There is nothing "best" about her, all she did was encourage her future husbands relationship with her best friend

Now shes trying to cuck her

Good. Gay trash should always be rejected.

fucking leading the poor guy on

Call me a fujo or whatever, but with as much grief as these sluts have caused everyone else, I almost wish Yuusuke would confess to Yukari and they both bail on this entire arranged marriage shit.

That's shit's more brutal than anything in Berserk.

You want him to reject 10/10 girls and turn into a gay?

10/10 girls that generate nothing but drama and misery are worth turning gay over. Yukari's ridiculous faith in the system has done nothing but torment him since now he has two girls about to start a war for his dick, going gay's about the only path to freedom he's got left. Moreover, it would also save Yuusuke from a fate arguably even worse, because if there's one Hell in being forced to marry a girl you don't want instead of the girl you do want, there's a whole 'nother Hell in being forced to marry a girl when you don't even like girls. If you're going to go against the system, might as well go all-out rebellion.

Homolust shitter and fujoshits, user.

I know right? Nisaka deserves to win more than any of the bitches.
It hurts that he will inevitably lose.

Fuck man.

yes

So Yukari should dump Misaki, the girl whom he loved for all of his love and turn into a faggot because some dude wants to put it in his butt?

There's no guarantee Misaki loves him enough that she'd ditch her assigned partner for him, whereas it's a given Yuusuke would kick his to the curb for Yukari. One's a gamble, the other's not.

>There's no guarantee Misaki loves him enough
She loves him the most and longest

But that might not be enough to risk giving the finger to the government and becoming a pariah for her. There's no question Yukari'd do it, but she's a vacillator and has ambitions that being a social outcast would doom. Weighing that against Yukari's slavish devotion, she's more likely to stick with her assigned partner and tell Yukari to move on with his life.

>While they both fuck each other in secret.

Which still dooms Yukari, since he'd have had to ditch his assigned partner before making the attempt to run off with his crush, thus destroying their chance. I doubt a system like this one smiles at infidelity. At any rate, it's all going to come to a head at some point (if the mangaka doesn't die from the pacing taking so fucking long) and that'll be the telling as to whether or not some or all of these people have the guts to blow off their futures for love and have everything work out. My money's on at least three of them getting left out in the rain with their decisions to suffer.

>because some dude wants to put it in his butt?
Other way around. Nisaka is not exactly a pitcher.

She's admitted no matter what that she won't accept her partner. She's going to be a pariah either way because she doesn't ever plan to betray her feelings for MC. Only reason she's trying to push him away is because she thinks she isn't the the right girl for him.

Misaki said she didn't want to go to college and wanted to work. Her parents currently relationship didn't use the government system. In terms of devotion she always put him first. Mc has an inferiority complex.

She doesn't have any real reason to care about the notices as she has little ambition.

She is definitely hiding something and it's less apparent than Nisaka being gay.

Correction:
104 chapters of 4 pages each.

Well, it ranges from 6 pages to 12 actually, but yeah.
It's like the author wants everyone to drop this: it's short, it's shit and blueballs the fuck out of you.
I'm impressed me and hundreds of people keep reading this piece of trash manga.

>people keep reading this piece of trash manga

Nisaka and his eyelashes helps.

They started by clearing up the misunderstanding.

Neither Misaki or nisaka want to tell the mc and the mc thinks nisaka is heterosexual. Mc knows that mc likes Misaki.

There hasn't been any reason to change

>author

correction: mangabox does it that way.

I never expect a homo ending, especially when the MC is straight, but damn, I feel bad for this faggot.

What are f Nisaka is a trap?

You know nips live to make their guys dress like girls and viceversa because muh traditions.

Either way, Nisaka is best girl (male)

>being this much in denial
It's not like you're going to get raped if you like a homo character, user.

If he is a reverse trap he may actually have chances of winning.

Learn to read ESL-kun.

Can't argue with that, but Nisaka is just a bishounen.
Besides, he has a chance of winning as a guy, but it's close to none, considering MC doesn't see him as a romantic interest, more like a rival, which doesn't help his case.

Me too.
I want to lick Nisaka's feet so badly.
I'm not gay btw.

So are fujos keeping this piece of shit alive? What a wasted potential of a story.

>Nejima marries Liliana
>Nisaka marries Misaki
>Secretly in an OT4 relationship

There. Best ending.

wow kinda agree

It will turn out that Nisaka is actually a girl who has to crossdress because of some family tradition, then she will win in the end. Mark my words.

>The MC and his BFF will start a rebellion to overthrow the government's tyranny and protect the right to gay marriage

Holy shit... it's beautiful.

Does Eriri win the MC bowl in this one?

It makes me sad that this will never happen

>2 Men

Repulsive

Reverse trap bro

Name of the manga? Google gives nada.

How long until we find out it's a reverse trap?

>OT4

One would think (arranged) Marriage would loose its meaning and "friendships" would bloom.

This reminds me of Otoyome-Monogataris portrayal of (in times past really existing) bonds of sister-wives.

Another 100 chapters

Koi to uso

Try not googling the thumbnail next time

WAIT, I THINK I KNOW THIS. IS THIS THE MANGA WHERE ARANGED MARRIAGE HAPPENS AND HAS A STUPID RELEASE SCHEDULE (like 5 fucking pages a week)?

I would rather read this if the premise is about the government choosing their partners in life.

Nisaka is best girl.
Koi to Uso weak point is that the love just happen to be there, love is a given and therefore love is left unexplained.
Except for that, it's pretty good story.

thanks
alright, used too work.

If he was female he wouldn't have been paired by the government with a woman.

the absolute madman

How did this all started? Is there a chapter dedicated on this?

What is this? I need name.

Have we seen him shirtless? Because sadly I suspect they'll make him a reverse trap just so otaku don't feel homo.

That was a good series, I hope there's more.

Remember that government is plotting something.

He got marriage notices for both Misaki and Lilina
The government are giving him a harem

What about then?

Government can't be trusted.

Yes