Was this the peak moment of anime history? Will anime ever be able to reach anywhere near to this?

Was this the peak moment of anime history? Will anime ever be able to reach anywhere near to this?

Yes this was the peak, it's literally Anime Jesus of our generation.

It should have ended here.

Literally the NGE of anime.

Stop remaking this fucking thread, you shitposting faggot.

when a chink turns into aryan
yes that's the dream of every jap

Don't tell the Japanese that, they'll cry that it's not Kira.

>tfw you realize frieza saga was about proud aryan fighting space jew
Truly the deepest anime of all time

>Alien = Chink
Are you retarded?

Yeah it was a great scene, but this transformation itself was what brought DBZ into the ground. If they just used Super Saiyan as a last resort instead of overusing it

>Will anime ever be able to reach anywhere near to this?

>Was this the peak moment of anime history?

fairy tail is close

DBZ/GT, One Punch Man, Fist of the North Star
not that into One Piece
.>What am i missing here/ what should i watch
also only 36 episodes in English Fist of the North star?

(You)

wat

>Goku
>not average Jap wannabe self-insert

>hey I want to watch all this shit but please not the only actually good shonen manga

Nope never, This is the top of epicness it can't get better. Maybe in the future there will be a new anime that will top with DB,DBZ

I have no dog in this fight, but Goku definitely does not strike me as an average nip self-insert character. How is the average nip gonna self-insert as a giant muscle-bound gentle giant with an eating disorder? The whole point of a self-insert is to remove the friction of self-inserting by making the character more like the average viewer, and the average nip does not at all fit Goku's description.

>Was this the peak moment of anime history?
Yes

>Will anime ever be able to reach anywhere near to this?
No

it's all downhill from there.

gurren no lagann destroyed it.

the only good thing about Dragonball(z) is the ability to transform into a SSJ and more and the characters are somehow good. that´s it. I re-watched Kai and the whole frieza arc was boring as fuck.

>kai
There's your problem

Was this the last time the OP posts this? Will OP ever be able to stop being an unoriginal retard?

are you for real? Kai is probably the best dbz version. Sorry I don´t enjoy 3 episodes of staring and powering up.

THERE IS NO BLOOD IN KAI AND IT*S MADE FOR CHILDREN.

>literally shit tier.

>didn't enjoy original atmosphere
You poor thing

>oh shit user you need blood and shit, else it isn´t good because not edgy enough
I literally didn´t even realized that there were no blood, if you wouldn´t said that
>original atmosphere
kek, I also know a guy who said to me that the 3 episodes of waiting until the fights begin was the charme and it´s atmosphere "we beat ourselves up because we were so fired up for the fight". Nostalgiafags everywhere.

>His shit taste is maximum
Didn't expect more from a Gurren Lagann faggot.

>b-but dbz was perfect because goku
>w-who cares about 3 episodes full of waiting for a fight
>y-you just have shit thase

the butthurt nostalgia fag.

>memegenerator
You are roasting yourself bud, Get out.

> I scream so hard I turned to a super gaijin