youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=qHK4YjgDV9s
youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 gappy makes me happy

trans Jotaro
He shat Jolyne out of his womb

shinjiteru ze?

all I get are trolls telling me to start with part 1 whenever I ask how to get into jojo

can I get some serious suggestions please/

gappy makes narancia sleepy

What if Joubin's Speed King real power is to speed up anything, and he can alter heat by speeding up the atoms?

You should definitely read it in chronological order.

that's not trolling. it's best if you start with part 1. i know i'm gonna get lynched for this but you could also start from part 2 or part 3, if you promise you'll watch/read the other parts later.

Norisuke makes me feel gay

Seriously start with Part 1
It's the beginning of the story
Where else will you start you doofus?

Joushuu makes me happy.

You legit need part 1 to understand part 3. You need part 3 to understand part 4. Part 5 is relatively standalone but parts 1/3/4 are necessary to an extent as well. Part 6 requires parts 1 and 3 knowledge. Part 7/8 are relatively standalone in their own right but much of their impact is left wanting w/o knowing about prior parts. Part 2 is the most standalone part and can be skipped if wanted, but it represents many JoJo things other than stands, such as: vague homoeroticism, great posing, and creative solutions to shitty situations that isn't just "getting stronger".

So yes, part 1 is necessary. Deal with it.

The number 1 is just a 7 that tries to stand straight. When people say "start with part 1", they mean that you should do it only if you're straight; if you are a faggot you should start with 7.

So does he become like the Flash then?

peace walker

Stop forcing your retarded meme

>People are trolling when they tell me to start at the beginning

Fine, take my (You)

I would eat his parfait

Why the fuck steel ball run is so shitty? Like maybe it's just me but JoJo in the wild west is shit
>parts 2-6 amazing
>Steel ball run sucks ass

do not open this, under any circumstances

yeah it is just you

I envy Trish. She has a dad who did everything he possibly could to find and meet her as soon as he found out she existed.

I should have listened

>Not liking westerns

What i should do next ?
the BDSM clothes ?

And then tried to kill her.

what's your favorite catchphrase

same. i wouldn't call it shit but i don't like the setting, nor the mc. same for jojolion. parts 1-6 have many flaws but i enjoyed them

He could just go out of his cave and meet her if he wasn't a paranoid fag

if you opened an image you were explicitly told not to before, you really have no-one but yourself to blame if you do it again.

do not open this.

The amount of (You)'s I get makes my dick bigger. Please look at this picture of villains turnt 63 and give me my (You)'s.

It's a Killer Snake!

Did you finish it ? The beginning is quite slow, I began to love it around Zeppeli's jokes

Rule 63 Kira is pretty hot.

put GACT on the other bands.
give him KQ eyes or just one
i dont know how you'd go with adding the bdsm clothes tho. they would be cool

>No Portable Ops

I thought so too. Here's her in isolation.

Maybe like KQ bombs it extends only to the things he touches.

NKC+Tusk act 4

lmao Kira almost looks the same

(fuck valentine is pretty nice)

>those udders on fem Kars
AWAKEN MY BONER!

saved. finally a r63 that isnt shit
diavolo would be less "clean" tho, and more scary

All the part 5 cast would be vastly improved if it was genderbent

W-where does she keep the hands

I thought you meant when they turn 63y old.

>Fem kira instead of cutting off hands, cuts of dicks
>walks around with dicks in her pockets

portable ops is as canon as over heaven

>Killer Wife for Quiet Life

Read it backwards

First the most last page of the most recent chapter of Jojolion, then keep reading backwards until you reach the first page of Phantom Blood.

If a new Jojolion chapter comes out while you are reading, build a time machine and make sure to retroactive read it first

>doppio looks exactly the same

One day... one day i'll make that fusion.

>None of the designs are changed too heavily from the male versions
>The only titty monsters are the big-bara-tittied men in canon
Huh, nice
That Pucci is gorgeous, wish they'd kept the weird brows though.

that's fucking stupid. fem kira would still have a hand fetish but with male hands.

Why are Jonathan and young Josephs the only protagonists to actually be consistently called Jojo?

>walks around with dicks in her pockets
welcome in the realm of bombs

congratulations, that's why we all love doppio (and narancia!)

>fem dio will never steal jojos body

Just watch the fucking anime.

Because it'd be confusing when there's multiples in a Part like 3 or 4 and also Araki probably got tired of writing the name 'JoJo' so many fucking times. Also to differentiate the characters a bit more from one another.

yare yare dawa

Why not?

It makes no sense, too. A dead donger is a sad and floppy little thing, the only way I could possibly imagine her enjoying herself with it is by squishing it into her clit. And even then that doesn't sound very appealing.

Severed hands probably work better as a female masturbation-toy than a male one honestly, the fingers going rigid would be a bonus for a woman but a hindrance for a man.

this is correct. there are women who have hand fetishes too. big, thick hands. know what I mean?

I'm pretty sure that the word "Jotaro" was used more often than "Jojo"

No it is not stupid if the male hands are ulgy and dirty af (expect the hands of lord kira).

Jotaro mostly gets called JoJo by Polnareff and Kakyoin.

literally no one called Mr. Joestar Jojo in part 3

ah yes. I remember you from a few dozen threads ago. What's the perfect male hand again?

Yeah because 17 olds calling 60y old person by a nickname is normal.

Or maybe female hands.

he evolved from jojo to gigi

That's exactly what I mean. It was to prevent confusion between the multiple JJOO characters and because by Part 3 Araki was probably tired of using the name JoJo so much and wanted to differentiate them a bit.

which would have been the perfect opportunity to call Jotaro Jojo

do an edit with shigechi climbing into his mouth

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Big size, long but not spindly fingers, well-manicured nails, some visible muscle and vein-definition. The picture I posted is a pretty good example, here's another one.

why did he even bother with the seniors calling Josuke Jojo and mama Cujoh calling Jolyne Jojo and Johnny being called Jojo when he was young

HOLY FUCK I JUST STOLE THE EPISODE LIST OF PART 5 FROM A DAVID PRODUCTIONS TORTURE CAMP

1 - Gold Experience 1-3 / Buccellati's Coming! 1-5 (8)
2 - Meet the Gangster Behind the Wall 1-2 / Entering the Gang 1-6 (8)
3 - 5 Plus 1 / Find Polpo's Hidden Treasure! / The Mystery Behind Soft Machine 1-2 / Moody Blues Retaliates 1-2 (6)
4 - Sex Pistols Appear! 1-6 / The Hidden 600-million-Yen-Stash / Officer Buccellati; First Orders from the Boss
5 - Narancia's Aerosmith 1-8 (8)
6 - The Boss' Second Assignment; Retrieve the Key! / Man in the Mirror and Purple Haze 1-7 (8)
7 - The Firenze-Bound Super Express 1-2 / The Grateful Dead 1-5 (7)
8 - The Grateful Dead 6-12 (7)
9 - Baby Face 1-7 / Head to Venezia! (8)
10 - Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia - Get the O.A. -DISC! / White Album 1-7 (8)
11 - The Last Orders from the Boss / Bruno Buccellati: Childhood / The Mystery of King Crimson 1-6 (8)
12 - The 'G' in Guts / Clash and Talking Head 1-7 (8)
13 - Flightcode: Null - Head for Sardegna! / Notorious B.I.G 1-6 / Spice Girl 1-2 (9)
14 - The Island of Sardegna - Storm Warning! / My Name is Doppio 1-2 / King Crimson vs. Metallica 1-6 (9)
15 - Like the Falling Sky / Pronto; On the Line 1-2 / Destination: Rome; The Colosseum / Green Day and Oasis 1-4 (8)
16 - Green Day and Oasis 5-14 (10)
17 - They Called Him Diavolo 1 / A Brief Flashback / They Called Him Diavolo 2 / Before the Arrow / The Requiem Plays Quietly 1-5 (9)
19 - The Requiem Plays Quietly 6-8 / Diavolo Rising 1-5 / King of Kings (9)
20 - Gold E Requiem 1-4 / Sleeping Slaves 1-5 (9)
21 - Purple Haze Feedback Part 1
22 - Purple Haze Feedback Part 2
23 - Purple Haze Feedback Part 3
24 - Giorno Goes To Disney World

To show that the series' title was still somewhat relevant. He's seemingly given up on Part 8, though it already has JoJo in it'stitle.

no. VA will be a 3 episodes OVA so we can get to stone ocean faster.

1 or 2 ?

is the anime worth watching?
ive watched like 5-6 episodes and im not really hooked yet, does it get better?

And SO will be 8 minute long shorts so we can get to Steel Ball Run faster

No, Stone Ocean will be a 3 minute web OVA so we can get to Jorge Joestar faster.

There's still time for sailor Josuke, but Giorno never did get called Giogio.

SBR will be in 30 second between commercial clips made entirely of cgi so we can get to jojolion as fast as possible

that ain't even the right image of shigechi climbing

what a shit tier artist

It is the power of MADE IN HEAVEN.

IMO 2 looks better

JoJolion will be Vines of a man waving around action-figures in front of a webcam so we can get to part 9 faster

2 for sure, 1 stands out way too much as an overlay

JJL will be billboard sings so we can get to Eyes of Heaven The Animation faster

Eyes Of Heaven the animation will be a 5 chapters long 4koma so we can get Jorge Joestar the animation faster

Please stop.

You can't stop me!

Jorge joestar will be a puppet show so we can get to CLAMP in Wonderland movie trilogy faster

It's time to stop.

You meme bad.

What will be the last part of JoJo? I would like to get at least one more part packed with stands and combat not some boring shit like JoJolion or SBR.

DIO...

>DIO...

>DIO...

>DIO...

Revolver Ocelot

Kira...

Just watched the newest episode, it was very interesting but is Kira's new kid going to be another whining non-character like that girl from the last part or that black kid? I'm sick of the obligatory kid characters every part has that add nothing to the story and are basically useless

>coming to a general when you don't know things about a series

leave now before you get spoiled, boyyo.

Hayato is the real hero of the part.

He's actually the opposite, one of the best characters in Part 4. It takes a while until he starts doing stuff though, but you won't be disappointed in him.

Dio ... kimi no koto aishiteru...

What did Pucci mean by this ?

That kid is gonna get blowned to pieces in order to save Jouske you mongrols. If not for him, Kira would've won.

The right eye needs to be [fixed] but how does this look? it's fine ?

Oh you have no idea whats coming
Lil kid is the real mvp
also peace the fuck out for spoilers

I found Part 6 as well.

1 - Stone Ocean 1-3 / Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh 1-3 / Goo Goo Dolls / Stone Free 1-2 (9)
2 - Green Dolphin Street Prison / The Visitor 1-9 / Prisoner of Love (11)
3 - Hermes' Sticker 1-5 (5)
4 - There's Six of Them! 1-5 / Foo Fighters 1-3 (8)
5 - The Collector, Marilyn Manson 1-6 (6)
6 - Savage Garden Strategy 1-8 / Flash Flood Warning 1-3 (11)
7 - Kiss of Love & Revenge 1-7 (7)
8 - Ultra Security Solitary / Her Name Is Annasui / The Secret of Guard Westwood 1-7 (9)
9 - Hot Stinky Lesbian Prison Fucking Part 1
10 - Hot Stinky Lesbian Prison Fucking Part 2
11 - Hot Stinky Lesbian Prison Fucking Part 3
12 - Burn Dragon's Dream 1-7 / Burn Foo Fighters (8)
13 - Father: Jotaro Kujo, Daughter: Jolyne Kujo / Birth of the "Green" 1-2 / Here Comes Yo-Yo Ma! 1 (4)
14 - Here Comes Yo-Yo Ma! 2-4 (3)
15 - Here Comes Yo-Yo Ma! 5 / F.F: The Witness 1-2 (3)
16 - Awaken 1-4 / Whitesnake - The Pursuer 1-5 (9)
17 - Paradise Time / New Moon! New Priest / Jail House Lock 1-6 / Escape... (9)
18 - Three Men In The Hospital / Bohemian Rhapsody 1-7 (8)
19 - Long Time No See, Romeo / Sky High 1-6 (7)
20 - Three Days to the New Moon / Underworld 1-6 (7)
21 - Heavy Weather 1-7 (7)
22 - Heavy Weather 8-13 / Coming to Cape Canaveral (7)
23 - The New Moon's Gravity 1-3 / C-Moon 1-8 (11)
24 - Made in Heaven 1-9 / What a Wonderful World (10)

The ambulance driver who kills Kira is the mvp

who knows.

>Rohan is the MVP
FTFY

>they probably got fired for killing someone in need of medical attention and live every day of their life blaming themselves for his death

Its left to interpretation

maybe tighten the pupils? just a little
the gact bands stand out a bit too much with that color

The new OP will be next week, right? right?

It's a 6 chapter episode, so the week after.

No, it'll be when the new cour starts. Which means either the week after next or the week after that if it gets delayed like chase did. So it'll start on I Am An Alien

>mvp
>dies without even doing anything

Reminder that the Part 5 anime will be just as unnecessarily stretched out as the part 3 anime with probably around 45+ episodes because the nips will eat that shit up

I'm glad Japan has shit taste so we can get a concise and well-paced Part 4 adaption

The week after is also a 6 chapter episode
friday's episode was also a 6 chapter one and the ED was in it

>new OP
WHAT?

I don't know how, but I'm hoping they'll use sound effects from the song 'Another One Bites the Dust'

I wonder what he was thinking when exploding

New opening sequence.

>Well paced
We are constantly arguing about how the fuck are they going to manage to do the last court without rushing the fuck out of it

To get rid of Chase.

More seriously, I can't see why CNBT will be 12~13 episodes long and Chase 26 episodes?

They've done I good job so far, I believe in based David

I'm personally looking forward to more long, drawn out dubstep farts as time shits itself back to the past.

>Muh manga
>Muh Koichi-kun

new OP soon
duet from the Morioh-cho radio singers

chase is cool

Well Rohan wasn't working for anyone when he stole the ambulance to run over Kira, so...

Koichi's little weiner

>3 cour anime
>cour 1 and 2 got a different OP each
>shocked that cour 3 gets it's own OP
Come on user, your new is showing. Jokes aside it's called 'Great Days' and is mean to be a play on the way Josuke says 'gureito daze' because in English it can be read as "great days'.

I hope we get zebra hair Kosaku
Watermelon head looks dumb af

So, at people more acquainted with how anime is made, when can we expect part 5 to start airing? Spring 2017? Summer? I'm more excited to see my favorite characters come to life than watching the duwang gang to be honest.

Noice, 1st and chase are cool. Wonder what that new one will be like.

I heard there's an announcement in February so there's that
That might be more about the Part 4 OVAs though

Summer season probrably
With the confirmation in february since theres that event

They jumped right into Part 4 after Part 3 so it's possible we could get it next year but it's also possible they take another break, either way is just as likely as far as we know currently. David are hosting a major JJBA anime event in February which is odd because DiU ends in december meaning they won't actually have anything airing to promote which is why a lot of people are expecting it to be a Part 5 announcemet event.

>those numbers
1st and and Chase confirmed for cool OPs.

>If not for him, Kira would've won.
What a disgusting little faggot. He ruined his own family's perfect quiet life. His mother doesn't deserve this. Kids in JoJo are such assholes.

start with chapter 1 and continue onwards

literally like you'd start any other manga or anime

>February convention
>Everybody expects Part 5 anime to be confirmed
>They announce Jojo pachinko machine

I'm eating pizza mozzarella rella rella rella

What the hell kind of question is that? Of course not.
And now that spoiled bratty dad has joined in on doing faggot dances. Fucking great. I knew I disliked him for a reason.

The wife didn't deserve a good life. She torments her husband. She's a typical cunt.

Guys, I just recalled the dream I made last night.

I dreamt I was reading JoJo and there was a book "Purple Haze Feedback" (whick I have yet to read) next to me.

>ywn be gangraped by Passione for touching Buccellati
I want to die

Maybe you should read it, it's actually pretty good and also super short.

Honestly that isn't that bad. It'd be worse if the translated stand names were dumb as fuck like "lil bomber".

HEIL 2 U

>Aeroplane

>Pachinko machine
>Lots of money
>Enough cash to make part 7/8 anime and more games
win/win

Guys I found the Part 7 anime.

1 - The Steel Ball Run: Press Conference / Gyro Zeppeli / Johnny Joestar / September 25, 1890 - 3 Hours to Start / First Stage: 15,000 Meters / The Dried-Up River; Diego Brando / Pocoloco and Sandman / Crossing the Forest / Long, Long Downhill / The Final Stretch: 2,000 Meters Left / The Final Stretch: 1,000 Meters Left (11)
2 - ~How the Steel Ball Run Race Got Started~ / First Stage: Disqualified from Victory / The Sheriff's Request to Mountain Tim / Across the Arizona Desert: Continuing Along the Shortest Route / The Desert Born Outlaws 1-3 / The Devil's Palm 1-2 (9)
3 - Gyro Zeppeli's Mission 1-2 / The Terrorist from a Faraway Country 1-2 / Interlude / Tusk 1-3 (8)
4 - Scary Monsters 1-4 / The Story of F. Valentine / Third Stage: Cannon City / A Man's World 1-3 (9)
5 - The Green Tomb 1-2 / Catch the Rainbow (On a Stormy Night...) 1-2 / Silent Way 1-5 (9)
6 - The Land of Promises: Sugar Mountain 1-3 / Tubular Bells 1-3 / Wrecking Ball 1-4 (10)
7 - Extreme Facesitting!
8 - The Victor's Rights / Civil War 1-3 / A Dream of Gettysburg / Both Sides Now 1-2 / Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap / Seven Days in a Week (9)
9 - Chocoloate Disco 1-2 / D4C 1-10 (12)
10 - Love Train 1-5 / Ball Breaker 1-5 / Break My Heart, Break Your Heart 1-2 (12)
11 - High Voltage 1-4 / The World of Stars and Stripes 1-2 (6)
12 - Pocoloco Wins The Race

>Purpule Hazard
>sexists pistolets
>spicy grill

What the fuck is even Gappy.

The pinnacle of human evolution.

Autistic

>sticky zippers
>stone idle
>smoother and damp

It refers to a woman's "gap", see picture for reference. Gappy is a reference to Yasuho's gap, which she wants to be filled with Josuke.

A real nigga that's not afraid of showing his emotions

Doing a fashionable imitation of the scream.

>prince crimson
>golden experiment

And his front teeth has a big enough diastema so that he can push a french fry in.

zola zola

Actually they use the names from ASB so Sticky Fingers will be called Zipper Man

Just... Zipper Man

Guys I found the Part 8 anime.

1. Milagro Man
2. Joshu fucks Yasuho
3. Joshu kills Josuke
4. Joshu is the new JoJo
5. Joshu go to space
6. Joshu vs. Donald Trump
7. Joshu, Champion of the Universe

>No "Joshu fucks the maid, and his sisters, and yasuho's mom, and gappy's mom, and his trap nephew"

The better question would be what the fuck is a Joshu.

>doesn't even face off against Pocoloco
Joshuu confirmed for eternal chickenshit scrub

A miserable little pile of feces

>no "Joshuu gets a suckle from Kaato"

shit series 0/10 araki's lost his touch

>Chocolate Disco not getting his own episode

>being more exicted for an SO anime than a VA anime

Can someone explain this scene? What is going on here?

>not excited to see MiH fight get animated and animeonly reactions to Jotaro's death

>boring shit like JoJolion or SBR
>e-celeb image
Have I been baited?

>choosing one good fight over the best part.

holly thinks josefumi is kira

Kira's mom is autistic and have Alzeimher

>people fell for it

You guys are fucking idiots.

Josefumi got roasted by Holly. "Is that a new hat ?"

we can argue whole day whether SBR was good or not. But it definitely lacked action/thrill for which jojo is known and its boring.
part 9 has to be like 3 or 5.

What happened?

It happens every fucking thread too

Agreed. I don't like villain of the week shit, but part 7 and 8 really lacks in stands and combat.

Damo impregnates her with his dirt seed to make dirty kids

jolyne > OP cakeboy
boipucci > diavolo

The main good thing to see in a VA anime is 7 minutes of ciocolleta getting his shit MUDA'd in

She's upset because her condition is worsening and she's having a hard time differentiating her actual son from a stranger.

This, It was just boring. After reading part 4,5 and 6 i was prepared for some heavy stand action.

wow it's almost like people have different preferences than yours

>josefumi suppressing his rage

Everything after 5 is better than it.

I am excited for that, but Pucci is the only thing I'd really be excited for in an SO anime, as well as Heavy Weather, but both if those are fine in the manga anyway. Vento Aureo has a lot to gain from an anime seeing as its selling point is the fights, which would be better in motion.

What did he mean by this?

Alright, which of you fuckers did this? Was it Clyde? I bet he was, that asshole!

Purpule haze along with King Crimson are the only good stand designs in part 5, fite me.

Only good thing about SO is C-Moon and Stairway to Heaven. rest is a boring mess.

>German

Translate this kraut.

GAPPY WA HAPPY

>racing to the finish line
>Scary Monsters
>Catch The Rainbow
>Tattoo You
>Wrecking Ball
>Civil War
>D4C
>boring
Just because it's not exclusivley fighting doesn't make it boring

It switched to seinen and was aimed at a different demographic.

After extremely tense Stone Ocean I was glad that SBR is so light and autistic.

Somebody stole David Bowie's memorial in Germany.

>2016
>Unable to speak German
kek

>it's an Araki is lazy and reuses D4C for Kaato chapter

>2016
>Speaking german
It's a shit language that will die anyway when germany gets fully overtaken by the refugees.

>racing to the finish line
race was relegated to the background after first checkpoint. za warudo was surprising but too much asspulling.
>catch the rainbow
his mask was cool, he was shit

>tattoo you, wrecking ball
meh

>civil war
meh

i will give you D4C and scary monsters(cause of diego).

This. Part 6 made me stop reading jojo

Why would anyone bother to learn germany these days? They're gonna speak arabic in a few years anyway.

That image makes part 3 look so serious when almost every fight had a jokey punchline or was a straight up gag arc.

Favourite chapter titles ?
>Kiss of love and revenge
>Catch the rainbow in a stormy night
>Burn Dragon's Dream
>DIO's World
>The Man Who Became a God
>The Faraway Journey, Farewell Friends

what if kaato is funny

>learn germany
I don't know, leaning might be impossible for you anyway, retard.

fuck off stroheim

I've been learning german since middle school faggot and i deeply regret it. Should've chosen something useful like Japanese or Russian.

I kinda want to see a 4kids dub of Jojo

The first few panels are probably foreshadowing to the latest chapter, which reveals that her condition has worsened to the extent that she can't recognize her fingers as part of herself and ate several of them, thinking they were food.

The later panels are showing her not being able to differentiate Josefumi from her son, and being understandably distressed when she realizes this.

Germany is going to come back in a couple of years. They're currently in the process of getting rid of their political left, who, funnily enough, have started to use the NSDAP's methods to silence their critics. Luckily enough, most Germans won't have this shit twice, and thus they'll soon have no political left to speak of anymore.

If this was the Youtube of 5 years ago some faggot would already have produced something like this.

they didn't include laboon in one piece
i'd be worried to see how much they'd cut

But laboon was one of the best moments in the early part of one piece
i hate 4kids now

So what jobs jojos did?
>Jonathan: archelogist
>Joseph: philanthropist
>Jotaro: marine biologist
>Josuke: ?policeman? I think it suits him but I don't remember if there was anything said about that
>Giorno: gangstar
>Jolyne: full time convict
>Johnny: Jockey
>Kira: surgeon Josephumi: ???

I like Stone Ocean, but the crew are the least fleshed out since Part 2, the fights in the first half are mostly boring, Jumpin' Jack Flash was alright and Planet Waves was good, but they weren't good enough to undo Limp Bizkit, Highway to Hell, Gwess and Marilyn Manson, among others. Araki's art also wasn't at its best, and in the Planet Waves fight in particular, you could see plenty of issues with anatomy.

The second half has things pick up, but the crew still have barely any memorable interactions with each other and some still don't feel fleshed out at all. Ermes was uninteresting throughout and Weather Report, although he did some cool things, had almost no personality until Heavy Weather. Even though the fights were much better in the second half, they still had plenty of problems. None of DIO's sons were that cool or likeable amd Sky High had the issue where half the fight was explaining what Rods were, and even though the way it ended was cool, the fight in the whole was a little boring once you got over the charm of Araki making up theories on their biology and such.

The saving grace of Part 6 is Pucci, and to a lesser extent, Jolyne. Pucci is fleshed out, interesting, cool and everytime he shows up he does something that brings out the most interesting aspects of the other characters. He and Weather also help to turn SO into the most bizarre part. He's a fantastic antagonist, and I almost want to say that he's wasted on Stone Ocean, although that may be going too far because I still like the part. Jolyne makes great use Stone Free, which is very impressive considering it initially seemed underwhelming, she has pretty good development and is generally likeable. However, her and Pucci are not enough for me to consider SO better than VA.

Also, Whitesnake is too strong.

they made him an iceberg

Don't think it ever said what, if any job Josuke got.

dirty seeds does dirt kids?

If Kira was 29 and Josefumi was 20, what age Gappy is? 1 year old cause you could say he was born in fusion? 29 from oldest fusion part? 24 and half?

>this entire post
They should have kept a focus on the race for the whole part, though.

It didn't but some people speculate police because of his grandfather and that whole promise.
Although I think he'd make a much better living as a doctor for obvious reasons. Technically he should be able to fucking cure cancer.

josefumi's an agricultural student right?

19-20 like Josefumi

This would be fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=UuOIKGD5_r0

He's Josefumi's body with things from Kira.
Both were fucked up when they fused so Kira put his good parts inside Josefumi during the fusion

Ever since the beginning Josuke has been tentatively stated to be physically about 19.

I dunno, the whole point of SBR was that the journey was more important than the destination, right? It started out with a simple goal, to win the race, but that turned into wanting to get the corpse-parts and using the race as a front for it, which is exactly what Valentine had planned. And even then it wasn't as simple as that, as ruthlessly determined as Johnny was, even he wasn't able to sacrifice Gyro for his goals, as seen in Sugar Mountain.

At the end of it, Pocoloco wins the race but neither Johnny nor the readers really even care, because it had stopped being about that a long time ago.

johnny didn't care in the beginning about race either. he was in the race to learn about balls and stuff, so he can walk and fuck bitches.

Jotaro knew he shouldn't have eaten that gum... It was lying on the desk in his office one day, when he returned from a fishing trip with the now crippled Polnareff. He had this odd feeling of being watched that entire time, yet, he couldn't quite put his finger on who would do such a thing; After all, DIO was out of the picture and it was unlikely that anyone was still under his control. So just who could it possibly be? He pondered and pondered but it was all in vain. Suddenly his phone began to ring; He rolled over, back to his desk and answered. It was none other than Polnareff. "Jotaro!" He yelled, "I'm a blueberry!" At that moment, Jotaro knew it must have been a new enemy, a new stand user, he brought out Star Platinum who was now also a giant, blue blimp and prepared for battle.

He cared at first, didn't he? Then he found out that the spin could make him walk and he didn't give a shit about the race anymore.

>Doppio v Risotto
>Doppio just vomits food
>"My Mealtallica can condense nutrients inside your body so that you get so full you vomit!"
>Doppio has to tickle his throat so that he coughs up the food stuck inside his throat so that he doesn't choke to death

Part 5 by 4Kids would be so fucking dumb.

I phrased that poorly. I don't think the focus should have been the race, but I think the race should have remained more relevant than it did. The racing segments early on were exhilaraating, but they were thrown to the wayside towards the end. Johnny and Gyro were still in the race, and I think it would have been nice if Araki continued to show the final stretches, just as a way to break things up a bit, if nothing else.

Yeah, he told Gyro that even if he couldn't catch up to him then he'd follow him and find him after the race. I'm pretty sure his own ability to ride surprised even him, he didn't seem to have planned ahead much (if at all) other than having some vague plan of catching Gyro and squeezing him for ball-information.

Following Gyro around and learning about the spin was the reason he entered the race in the first place

Kira was working as a gov employe before he got found out, i don't know where he was working after he swaped faces.

So what's the deal with Kaato's eyes?

>Mista points at people with his finger and the Six Pixies fly out and punch people

>Diavolo punches Abachio in the stomach

No it wasn't. He didn't even know who Gyro was before he joined the race.

L-lewd

>something useful
>like Russian
Ты совсем ебанутый?

"Hey, remember me?" said Speedwagon, now chubbier than ever.

she is trying to seduce you and make you to suck her mommy tits.

>The gang have brief talk about how sad it is that Abbacchio got sent to the hospital so he'll miss out on the rest of the adventure

I really want to watch Part 6 animated, i really want to re-read Part 6. But my heart can't take it.

>POISON
>SUCTION
>CUPS

I have no face

I didn't leave 2ch to run into slavrunes here, tyvm

Yes he did. He hadn't signed up yet when he saw Gyro duel the thief and touched his ball.

Oh, then I must be remembering wrong, then.

>not Abbacchio's partner inside his "dream"

fuck off and read the manga again.

This thread is now hijacked by slav jojomemes

youtube.com/watch?v=ucqM0QdU6s0

You didn't leave it. It was always in your heart.

Not even the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVJVoU6g6s

Jojo for pidorov! (fags)

лост

how did this channel got away with all that shit ?

youtube.com/watch?v=IkIa4d_1-vE

слитые

>youtube.com/watch?v=IkIa4d_1-vE
проиграл

God, whoever is translating Jojolion needs to git gud. Everyone speaks like a fucking robot because the guy just translates as literally as possible, and there's weird mistakes everywhere, like insisting on calling Caato "Kaato" despite the fact that she's got a letter C on her ring.

>speaks like a fucking robot

what are you taaaaaalking aboooouuuut

>14 more episodes left in filler DiU.
>then it will be time to ride the Vento Aureo
>mfw VA starts

cyka ot dushi
youtube.com/watch?v=P_yR8GqFr0s

Romanizations don't mean shit in JoJo. Josefumi has been romanized as Josephmi, for example.

Kek'd

>DiU
>filler
But then again i'm a huge part 4 fag, i had to stop half way thorugh part 7 to read part 4 again becasue it was so boring.
>y'all got more of that stand action?

Hey guys naranciafag here
finally made that imgur album, for the guys asking for it.
Just note that some of the images are just duplicates and there is also a good bit of porn here as well.
imgur.com/a/wCyRL

youtube.com/watch?v=EFGXBXHLjVY

>mfw VA starts

So now loving Part 5 is the new meme?

Shinjiteru yo!

>mfw VA starts

Zenyatta Mondatta brothers!

Who wants to bet on Caato's stand being called King Crimson? I refuse to believe Araki is throwing King in every Higashikata's name for any reason other than setting up a King Crimson.

Araki is my great grandfather guys.
He just told me that this is the main villain for part 8.

Holy shit

My imgur is still the strongest
imgur.com/a/fAiRY
[F-A-I-R-Y]

Yeah but I have narancia porn in mine so it's better.

It's a lie, guys. Araki is my grandson and he told me that this is the main villain of Part 8.

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff makes me chuckle like an autist and this just makes it better

Sort of but it's not loving VA that will get you (you)s, it's the part where you're saying: "lol Part 4 sucks, fucking filler lol, mfw when it's over and Part 5 starts, lol" The art of bait.

I really do think Araki should start a horror manga. I'm pretty sure his work is somewhat inspired by Junji Ito.

Don't open this

ONLY 35 MORE THEN HEAVEN WILL BE ONE STEP CLOSER

I love counting prime nombers, don't you?

yes

If the main universe is the Corpse one, does that mean that until part 7, we were watching a parallel universe? Or Made in Heaven's rewrite changed the characteristics of the main universe, from Bow and Arrow to Holy Man's corpse?

Change a stand name to make the superior version of that stand
like Purple Haze Feedback or Star Platinum: The World
>Nut King Call: Kill The King
>Shining Crazy Diamond

Part 6 end MIH and all that shit was in an alt world
SBR is the "root world" in jojo now.

Can't Stop Red Hot Chilli Pepper

>you will never motorboat these tiddies
Why live fampai

Tell me about Narancia, why does he wear the skirt?

>Hierophant Green Streaks
>Hermit Purple Feedback
>Diver Down Deep Scavenge (or 3DS)

Post yfw the new scans have finally gotten to best boy

[stand name] Requiem

youtube.com/watch?v=zzQAsKjQRG8
Does anyone remember this abomination?
Worst OP without a doubt.

21st

I-i liked it

All the OPs are great tier

Mother Vitamin C

Did Araki help in writing PHF or was it Golden Heart, Golden Ring? I know he did illustrations for both, but I can't seek to find if he helped to write either of them, even though I'm sure I heard that he helped in writing one of them.

its so bad

Because it's cute.

>killer queen: bite the dust

This is all i can do per now
I'm going to sleep in a few minutes listening Stand Proud sad af version thinking in part 6 end

i dont even get what the reason behind it was i guess it was something like :
>oh koichi use sound as his attack
>so lets put an remix opening for his épisodes

wich is dumb as fuck

I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=m_0yPdvkd_w
[The Algorithm] for Part 9?

Does Steely Dan sells Kebab for a living or what?

I wasn't here when this came out.

What was your guy's reactions?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiWKQqHrJH8
Imagine this
>Pucci kills the part 6 crew
>Dolphins
>Reset.sfx
>YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THIS!
>I CAN'T DIE! NOT YET!
>You lose against the fate!
>my name... MY NAME IS EMPORIO!

>implying they will use something this sobby
it's gonna be something closer to TUMBLING DOWN

So are we going to get a new OP next week?

Including Trish?

Maybe or during I'm an ayylmao

If you believe we will, it shall be so.

>Implying they won't finally blow their budget ona licensed song use Made in Heaven for the final fight, with Emporio's final surprise synching with the stormy weather verse.

Is this bait?

If there's one song they should blow their entire budget on, its What a Wonderful World.

what a wonderful world isn't cheap ?

What A Wonderful World is the only valid choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-NVTaobWUg

Gimme good jojo-related music to hear.

AAAG

It's sad Araki probably doesn't even know about all this new fancy djenty stuff. Since he loves prog rock as fuck he might at least enjoy something like Animals As Leaders.
>new black gay priest appears in part 8
>speeds time backwards with 「An Infinite Regression」 stand to finish his job in previous universe
>«Long 「Time」 no see, Emporio»

No shit shercock.
It's been posted so many times.
There's even been a fucking thread this cunt has made before.
Why would you even REPLY to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOrc37wNUqU

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ?t=49s

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4O1CXd0GYDN4sTXvW7Yi7xTGrfUsS45k

>those hard nipples

vot eto ohuena
youtube.com/watch?v=PZEXCYE-BEY

youtube.com/watch?v=5lINJBUBvqw

youtube.com/watch?v=WKNOlDtZluU

youtube.com/watch?v=WKNOlDtZluU

Hivemind of similar tastes.

I see you have good taste like me.

I see you see i have good taste like you.

>Those recurring digits
Fucking CNBT and Chase confirmed to be cool OPs, all hate towards them now makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZASr6Chpey8

those tits

emporio would have the biggest PTSD/panic attack ever if that happened

I got a friend into JoJo and they caught up with the anime but refuse to start reading

what's the best way to punish animeonlys apart from spoiling shit (I'd never do that, I'm not petty)

torture them

fake spoilers

youtube.com/watch?v=dTp6d7Bw79A

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVjZ3pwDfKp6S1gY8kaNsJLG4ZYoB8_4I

rohan dies

now i think about it,DiU is a lot like the Twin Peaks,isnt it?

>Josuke - Dale Cooper
>Kira - Leland
>Kosaku - Windom Earle
>Reimi - Laura Palmer
>Okuyasu - Truman
>Jotaro - Hawk
>Joseph - Gordon
>Koichi - Andy
>Yuyako - Lucy
>Aya - Maddy
>Rohan - Albert

youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc
Part 6 and 5 have the best Stand music references to listen to whilst actually reading the respective battles.
>Born Slippy's calm intro syncs perfectly with the beginning of Underworld and Donatello's backstory
>When things finally pick up it fits the action perfectly
Araki's a fucking genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhBA9a5cNzw

If they don't want to read it means they aren't invested much in the series in the first place. Don't be an autist and let them be.

doko mademo TASTE YOU
itsumo TASTE YOU
ore wa TASTE YOU

what's your favorite piece of soundtrack?

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

You posted it
This, Stardust Man is Here Now and the Eyes of Heaven remix of this are all top notch

>not comfortable and moist

youtube.com/watch?v=YqtJqKgemw4
Part 1 has the best OST

Is there anything shown in the OP that wasn't in the show yet? I think the farthest thing in it is AHF and Kira's new look.

You posted it

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU&index=6 Okuyasu has the most memorable brojo theme in the entire adaptation.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLhR2M7rw3Q The way this track's used in sad scenes honestly makes it the best feels track imo, made Shigechi's death so much sadder and created the best scene in the entire anime adaptation as a whole: The Josuke flashback scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=YP6W5UhFCYg&index=4 If this shit doesn't play during Highway Star and starts when Josuke goes "Fix it." I will fucking flip
youtube.com/watch?v=kH_5PtbBJeo Best fight theme in the adaptation, hands down, I get so many fucking chills watching how it was used in the Bad Company fight. This NEEDS to play throughout the whole RPS Kid fight next week.

Seriously, part 4's OST might be my absolute favorite and those tracks are only from the 1st volume. Other 10/10 tracks are Rohan and Kira's themes, the theme used for the Ratt fight, the theme that played when Reimi told her story to Rohan and Koichi, and now Kosaku's theme. The OST and the usage of OST in the part 4 adaptation's a huge fucking step up from part 3.

Tarkus is beyond kino. I listen every day.

why is it so fucking good

every time jotaro punches someone and this plays I scream like a little girl

It's my favourite song. I love it.

Stardust Man is Punching: The song of a man who must punch
Stardust man is Here: The song of a man who has punched enough

mfw, in the part 6 anime, during MIH, jotaro stops time and the triumphant theme is playing, then it suddenly stops as his head gets sliced, with just a blank expression on his face

youtube.com/watch?v=tjzO9GEAglo&t=11m53s

youtube.com/watch?v=RfKgol6t58Q
This better play during MiH. It fits perfectly.

You start with Baoh you fuck, that ties into Phantom Blood seemlessly

I must be one of the few people that hate that song.

Almost everyone liked it. Biggest complaint was that it wasn't CG.

Sex Pistols: Reloaded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_5PtbBJeo

APACHES GO

ELP have a lot of good shit.

>pic
kek, saved

i think he meant the EDM remix of it

You didn't even look at the video. Pretty much no one liked EDM CNBT.

I go by either Tarkus or Aquatarkus in most places with usernames.

>jotaro fucking dies, sinks into the ocean
>all while this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=_AVar_ev7VI

What if the person Kira fused with wasn't Josefumi, but actually Johnny?

>They won't blow their budget on Another Bite The Dust

JFMSU

>Yfw this plays on this week's episode during the final RPS round where Rohan and Ken are both flying super saiyan-style in the sky
>YFW RPS Kid is a full-BUDGET episode to make it extremely over the top with GODLY effects everywhere and constant 360 degrees shots of both Rohan and Ken before each one of them throws out their next move
This could literally be the hypest, most enjoyable fight in the fucking anime if they nail it.

I would unironically drop the series

While Crime scene express is dope tier i would atleast like this to play in ONE of the rounds
youtube.com/watch?v=YP6W5UhFCYg

>They won't get in debt for life so they can synch Doppio removing the sweater with "in the court of the crimson KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

JUST

Hey guys how can my wife's son fix Part 4? Part 6 is such an asspull. There is literally no possible way Kira knew about Cinderella's salon. Why is Part 7 such a meme part? How do I pronounce Giorno? Why is Narancia so perfect? Araki is such a hack. Gay priest is here! How does King Crimson work? Araki forgot. Part 2 is the worst part. Now that I think about it DiU really is like Twin Peaks isn't it? Post female Jotaro. Part 3 is boring filler. DiU is full of QUALITY! How can Kira have FIVE STANDS? Jesus making stands is such lazy writing, space rocks was better. Gappy makes me happy!

YFW next week those scènes happen

>fucking rohan and a kid flying over the city in the middle of the day and no one notice

I think I am the only one on Cred Forums that likes the DiU theme much better

youtube.com/watch?v=xRGrfurZaNQ

When the piano part starts I can't help but moving to the beat

>There are still people that prefer 6 over 5

Explain

IMPOSSIBLE MODE: No Gay Priest

Where is DP saying that their way with SC was a mistake?

>there will never be King Crimson music in the anime because Robert Fripp constantly erases every future where people use his music

Have that play for like the first 2 rounds, it's a perfect song to start off the over-the-top mood of the entire fight. Have it end on Crime Scene Express though, that's a fucking definite, it would be the HYPEST way to finish the battle.

They seriously just need to get the guy who worked on Let's Fuck The Italian for next week's ep, he absolutely NAILED the over-the-top atmosphere of that chapter and the scenes at the end where everyone had INSANE detail to their faces and actions was fucking brilliant. RPS Kid deserves this treatment for being one of the funnest fights in the series.

Because Florida and cape canaveral is super awesome and people love prison dykes

Weather Reports first fight, Dragon dream (it was okay),Underworld fight, Bohemeian Rhaspody.

Shhhh, Gyro is sleeping.

I fully admit that the bad scans and bad translations ruined it for me. I mean, there are other stuff I didn't like about it, but with other parts I was able to ignore the bad stuff because of how fun it was reading, but with part 5 it felt like a chore.

Part 5 has better fights, better crew, and stands. Part 6 has a better villain, a better jojo, and a better ending.
They're roughly equal to me

youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A
The song of an honorable Pillar Man warrior

Part 6 was such a fucking drag for me tht I couldn't bring myself from going past the first Foo Fighters chapter for MONTHS, then I forced myself to continue.

That said, when they actually got out of prison it became amazing, snails aside.

this, so much. Parts 5 and 6 are Araki's highest point. After that it's downhill, although SBR is still pretty good.

I want Johnny to be proud of me...

More interesting characters. In other parts I have a hard time picking my favorite character, but in 5 I didn't care much for anyone other than Buccellati.

>talking to my friend about jojo
>Tell them they would like it, it appeals to a lot of their tastes
>months later, get a text of them watching the third episode of part 4
>Say they love it
>Tell them, hey, if you want to, you can watch the rest of the anime
>"No, that's fine, it will be faster if I just read the manga"
Guys I did it

>"No, that's fine, it will be faster if I just read the manga"
Hope that doesnt mean they'll speed through it and not appreciate any of it.

Lucky, my friend still thinks Part 4 = 1

So I stopped reading around the insect battles

has anything main plot related happened? Let me change that to plot development happened

To be fair, if you have a nice free, open day, even without speedreading, you could probably get through part 1 and a good portion of part 2
I read through stone ocean in a day. I mean like, an entire day though. As in, 20 hours.

Foo Fighters > Narancia

A whole bunch of stuff happened

Yes, of course. You're about two years behind.

I need a HD SBR wallpaper
Do someone have one?

read through the whole series in a few weeks

and now I have to wait a whole month for a new chapter? fuck me

Damn, it took me like 4 days to get through SO but thats ridiculous.

"Now I can't draw Manga anymore..."

A fucking LOT.

Joshuu is currently en route to being motherfucker

WTF. i started reading SO at 31 of July and i only at Heavy Weather now. Boring.

I finished part4 in like 5 hoursu traveling to my granma's house.
I was in RPS chapter before that.

i don't have to explain you shit

2 WEEKS BEFORE BEST BOY

3 WEEKS BEFORE BEST FIGHT

4 WEEKS BEFORE BEST ONE LINER

A lot of stuff happened and we are probably pretty close to a major story arc now

Who is main villain?

Dont worry about it.

Not revealed yet.
High possibility it's either Jobin or Norisuke's wife

@147372600
not giving (You) any (You)s mate

We still don't know, but it's probably Joubin

So remind me, how far back does part 5 say people were gaininng stands? Diavolo found the recent arrow batch a few years before part 3 iirc, but the arrows were long carved by then and people must have been using them for Avdol and Polnareff to have stands since birth.

Dojyan

JoJo is fused with the main villain

>mfw mikitaka will be full of QUALITY

Emporio.

future Josuke saves his kid self when he helps his mom with the car
futurer Josuke saves his teen self when he runs Kira over

>the Chase is bad meme
I want Cred Forums to leave

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
Part 2 has the best soundtrack in my opinion.

Chase is a good OP on it's own, but it doesn't feel Jojo

That's a really cute girl, what's her name? More art?

>There are people IN THIS VERY THREAD that prefer anything over part 4
Auschwitz trains is waiting for y'all.

he is Vinegar Doppio

>There are people IN THIS VERY THREAD
Fucking meatbags, the lot of ya.

God i can't fucking wait for Jouske to run away on bike.

Jolyne is the best girls and her stand is awesome. Stone Free's abilities are very simple but versatile (and also spidermanish) with clear limitations while Gappy or Giorny may do whatever they (Araki) want. Jolyne's also secont best JoJo after Joseph
Jolyne's armpits.
Best crew. FF is second best girl and unique plankton-stand waify, Emporio is the only tolerable kid in the series.
Best harem from all JJBAs. Including Gay Dio which is way better than entire boipusi harem from Part 5.
I'd prefer Diavolo to Gay Priest but since he doesn't get enough attention villains are kinda equal.
Combats are equal too.
Wild pace of plot with tons of suspense in SO while VA is mostly a filler.
Mindwrecking bittersweet ending vs AYY LMAO.
Art style is almost equal but there's much more unreadable moments in VA (colorfags may go fuck themselves).
Also Jotaro's character development finishes in SO and he's getting totally confirmed as autistic sociopath while previous parts were still leaving some suspicions that he's just an edgelord.
So... Stone Ocean > GioGio

>There are people
Kill me.

Im on it.

That's not how requiems work you fucknut
End this meme

>YFW THEY MAKE A SPECIAL OINGO BOINGO LIKE ENDING FOR "I AM AN ALIEN"

Black Hole Sun
It's as literal as its previous form

go i hope so , something like

>chibbi mikitaka in his spaceship
>weird space noises like song from those old sci fi movies like those : youtube.com/watch?v=qHK4YjgDV9s

PLEASE DAVID

Share with me Yasuho wallpaper please.

Fuck Kill Marry

Daiya Hato Yasuho

that pic is missing a boner

8>3>4>2>5>7>6>1
fight me

Nut King Crimson. %%It just nuts%%

Kill Daiya, Fuck Hato, Marry Yasuho
It's not socially acceptable to punch people with disabilities, sorry friend.

>2 that high
>3 that high
>rating 8 when its not finished
Terrible taste, terrible b8.

Absolutely disgusting.

Phantom Blood is so underrated.
>people prefer boipussies to imposing gentlemen

Do people like Part 1 for reasons other than muscular men?

First couple of arcs and last arc is legit good.
It's the middle part that throws most people off.

>Having this partícular opinion

Fun factor and simplicity. As great as fights get there's something about the first Jonathan and Dio fight that gets you pumped.

I loved it when I first watched it, but rewatching it with a friend I noticed the pacing felt really slow compared to later JoJo. All JoJo has goofy monologuing, but Part 1 anime has the most abuses of cliffhangers before fights begin. It's very short though, and does a good job condensing the original manga. Just hold on for like, 3 more episodes; you're almost at Part 2 where things get crazier and better paced.

>only 24 episodes

The ambience of part 1 is absolutly fantastic. I just love gothic stories set in 18th/19th century britain.

>Best crew
>Best harem
>Emporio is the only tolerable kid
>Diavolo is equal to Pucci
>Combat is equal
>Art style is equal
>Still thinking Jotaro is an edgelord after he mellowed out in DiU
>Saying the plot has a wild pace and tonnes of suspense when it's a slog until they leave priso

Reminder that everything wrong with DiU's pacing would be fixed if it had 42 episodes.

Generic as he is, Jonathan is very loveable. His almost naive optimism contrasts well with Part 1 Dio. One of my favorite moments in the series is when he finally realizes that Dio is beyond redemption

>8 chapter fights

Jesus, could you imagine how trash that would be?

Well, we'll find out when Highway Star gets animated.

If you had to choose one fight from each part to be animated with a Film Budget what would you choose?

>ywn see Doppio removing his sweater to become Diavolo while 21st Century Schizoid Man starts playing

Good plot with the most adequate pace, low amount of fillers and the most sensible conflict between protagonist and villain.
Non-generic setting with imposing gentlemen.
It's also interesting to see how did everything begin. There was no even supernatural abilities at the beginning and then the entire universe got reset just because Dario is the shittiest father ever.

Sauce?

It had the best Villain/MC relationship so far. None of the other parts are close because in none of them the villain is especially close to the MC. Part 8 could have a shot at it though.

MODS

I also wouldn't have minded a few more episodes, but I don't think there's been anything wrong with the pacing so far.
But regardless, I think most people would prefer a couple of episodes having fast pacing over SC-tier pacing where we would have gotten stuff like Cinderella and RPS boy part 2.

DELET THIS

>Jolyne is best girls
Subjective opinion
>Giorno has no limitations lol
After the weird stuff at the beggining (power deflecting, "overcharged" life punch, the latter of which might be still happening), Giorno's powers remain quite consistent
>Jolyne's armpits
Filthy fetish
>Best crew
They barely even talk to each other
>FF second best girl
I almost agree with that
>Emporio is the only tolerable kid in the series
Someone didn't read part 4, or part 8, or part 7
>Best Harem
Part 5 exists
>Preffering Diavolo over Pucci
I know I'm trying to defend part 6 but what the fuck man
>Combats are equal
All fights in part 5 except maybe the GER beatdown (which barely counts as an actual fight) range from good to great, while part 6 had quite the low points in that regard (half the rod fight were explanations, Jesus)
>Le filler meme
I agree part 6 is better at plot than... pretty much every other part before, even if only because of Pucci, but stop discrediting the FotW format as "filler". Part 6 did it too and the reasons were more or less the same (bad guy's organization is sending bad guy's with cool powers to kill the good guys so they don't interfere in his plan, or for revenge)
>Ayylmao
That's not what you take out of the VA ending you absolute autist. If powers coming from outer space trigger you so much you can't even read what is explicitely stated about fate then you need help. I'd argue that the SO ending is better despite that, but I could barely bond with anyone besides Emporio and FF, so IDK. Maybe it was because of speedreading, or the high expectations, maybe my opinions will change with the anime
>Unreadable moments
If you use the old, jpeg-filled scans
>Hating the colored scans
Now that's just wrong
>Jotaro gets character development
He gets like half an hour at the start and 5 minutes at the end, and he's like "hey, daughter who I've never paid attention to, remember me? Well I do, and I actually do care about you now, or whatever"

But the pacing has been great so far

HOLY QUADS
>Joseph Colosseum fight
>DIO's world
>SHeer heart attack
>White Album, or Grateful Dead
>Heavy Weather or C-moon to MADE IN HEAVEN
>D4C + Love train
>Beetle fight or Vitamin C is coming

If he had 42 episodes, we could just have it so all of the 6 chapter arcs get 1 and a half episodes. (I.E the 2nd half of Superfly is split with the first half of Enigma)

Cinderella was paced like shit and you know it.

what's the difference between having 39 or 42 episodes anyway, there's only 3 missing

Part 1: policemen vs Dio
Part 2: Joseph vs Santana
Part 3: Anything with Hol Horse
Part 4: Jotaro and Josuke vs Ratt
Part 5: Mista soloes all of Passione and wins
Part 6: that part where Whitesnake held a gun
Part 7: Johnny vs Valentine
Part 8: not finished yet, won't judge

> mfw the daughter only just survived getting swarmed by wasps because she got married

So damn tense.

jesus what is his fucking problem

i mean i like him so far but the fact that kyo is actively giving him information at the moment and he's still sperging out about his identity is a little infuriating.

The thing with stuff like Cinderella is that while it felt super rushed even with all the scenes they cut it would've been even worse pacing to have it take up two entire episodes.

I feel like a lot of the time the series format just doesn't lend itself to good adaptation and we're lucky whenever an arc works out well.

Gambling with Daniel J. D'Arby.

He literally just got told he was a factor of two different people and his existance was a by product of an accident. How would you feel?

If you had amnesia found out you, as an identity, only came into existence recently through the effective 'death' of two other people you'd probably be pretty shaken too.

>you're a literal nobody
>somehow not supposed to sperg

Pucci and Jolyne had a much better dynamic even though they didn't spend too much time with eachother, it was much better written. Dio and Jonathan's relationship basically revolved around Dio being a dick to Jonathan, Jonathan getting pissed, Jonathan losing to Dio then beating Dio, then Dio killing Jonathan and being tsundere for him. It's not really an interesting relationship at all, whereas whenever Pucci interacted with Jolyne or even the gang it was always interesting seeing how their two minds clashed despite them both being as determined as eachother to carry out their own goals.

There's no way they could have done Cinderella properly in the anime, it's weird and rushed in the manga anyway.

1. Mansion fight
2. Shiza
3. D'Arby
4. Highway Star
5. Ghiaccio
6. Planet Waves
7. D4C
8. Kyo

It's one of the rohan spinoffs.

Highway Star no question

see
6 chapters is too much for 1 episode, but too little for 2 episodes, so you should split 6 chapter arcs into 1 and a half episodes.
The only time that David has done this the one time that they really shouldn't have (putting the beginning of Sheer Heart Attack at the end of Quiet Life, as it ruined the mood)
They should have made Cinderella 1 and a half episodes, and then put part of Kira's Quiet Life in the 2nd episode. This also means that they don't have to shove part of Sheer Heart Attack at the end of Quiet Life to fill the rest of the 2nd episode.

Remember that photo scene a few chapters before that? All he wants is somewhere to belong to. That's really the main theme of the part.

Hopping in to say that Pucci is a shit that gets the most asspulls of any villain and is only popular because lol booty priest.

Is Gappy a man who deserves to be happy?

>Mansion fight
>Joseph's colosseum fight
>Vanilla lce
>Highway Star
>White Album
>Planet Waves
>Catch the Rainbow
>Beetle fights

Yeah it's a shame DIO's sons were like that. That is to say, I would be ashamed for DIO to have them as my kids because of how uncool they are compared to their bro and daddy.

>Koichi Hirose
>Last name sounds like "Hear or Say"
>Stand that manipulates sound

BRAVO VINCE

>DIO's sons weren't cool
Only Ungalo was a fucker, Rykiel is the only son Jonathan would have been proud of because he went from a fucking wimp into a complete, chivalrous badass within the span of one fight and fixed his own life.

Donatello was amazing too, only problem was he was underutilized. He completely felt like how a son of DIO should be, a completely selfish yet smart and calculating asshole.

In The Court Of The Crimson King

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

(Long stand names make my dirty dong at a ridiculous length)

>1st part
Mansion Part
>2nd part
Joseph vs Wamu
>3rd part
Dio vs Jotaro
>4th part
Jouske vs Kira
>5th part
Green Day and Oasis vs Mista, Bucelatti and Giorno

Jonathan vs Dio
Joseph vs Wammu
Dio's World
Highway Star
Grateful Dead
C-Moon
D4C

But they were ugly.

Gyro dies

What's the source for this? I've only read the Phantom Blood doujin where Dio is a good guy, not the SC one.

burning joestar mansion
joseph vs kars
DIO's world
bite za dusto

Donatello was handsome as fuck tho. Rykiel could have been good looking if he didn't have the weird cow outfit.

7 > (8?) > 6 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 3
I would place 8 between 7 and 6 but I'm not sure where the plot is going at this point.

>3 at the bottom
Disgusting

2>4>7>8>6 power gap > 1 > 5 > 3

I honestly can't part 3 it's just so MotW it hurts, I mean legitimately painful

>Filthy fetish
You are the worst. Leave this thread. Leave this planet. Leave this universe. Your opinion is a crime against humanity.