Rules, Regulations and Moderation For Cred Forums - Poll

ATTENTION Cred Forums!

Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png

Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this.

The Poll is finally ready and split into two parts. Let's go.

strawpoll.me/11249889
strawpoll.me/11249889
strawpoll.me/11249889

strawpoll.me/11249891
strawpoll.me/11249891
strawpoll.me/11249891

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LnhOWkniX4
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe32vRUAcgA4SSywCinEhWVLu2izTk84Po6FNp-p88SM9YNeg/viewform
strawpoll.me/11249891
strawpoll.me/11250149
strawpoll.me/11250162
strawpoll.me/11250185
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5YEAXjpYrOTcxfHMtXBi_9kCZVqGqGSmfQ3Ugmy4wzJhjAw/viewform
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"fuck off"/order/asc/
strawpoll.me/11250208/
strawpoll.me/11250660
strawpoll.me/11250698
youtube.com/watch?v=4cBRnFBUrlo
strawpoll.me/11250723
strawpoll.me/11250727
strawpoll.me/11250768
i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go fucking kill yourself.

Kill yourself you fuck face. Stop spamming this shit.

Don't listen to these people Hiro.

>kill la kill image

Oh I get it, because KlK saved anime.

Really makes you thing.

Reminder to vote for the worst possible option.

I think by default, all posters should be posting with autosage since newfags don't know what it is, and they are typically attention seekers bumping their own shit. Set it so you can just go to the Cred Forums settings to disable the autosage. This would introduce sage, the settings and the concept of lurk more.

>proxypoll
>split into two parts
Not even once.

End your fucking life already

Mods are asleep. You know what to do.

I have new idea:

What about switching entire Cred Forums to japanese language?

-That would filter out all casuals.
-reduce numbers of newcommers
-wipe out ESL

Majority decisions are utter garbage since even subhuman faggots like yourself who start shitty threads like this are granted an equal voice.

Mods should ban you like the faggot you are and ban everyone who starts shitty threads like this.

Mods should keep their hands off Cred Forums and handle things just like they did when moot was around.

The only change we need on Cred Forums is for the OP of these threads to forever be banned. Cred Forums is fine as it is. Stop fucking posting these.

Fuck off. This place isn't a democracy.

If OP is banned, I shall take his place.

I've been saying this but a couple of newfags disagreed with me.

>one thread for meta threads per board said by Hiro
>creates another thread
Is this shitposting in a "mods-approved" way?

youtube.com/watch?v=8LnhOWkniX4

You're a fucking retard. Strawpoll can be manipulated.

Keep Cred Forums gay

>Don't do the above
Whose fucking idea was this?

Having a sticky with link to a wiki or a rec list is a horrible idea.

We would get a billion threads asking:
>which one should I watch first?
>why is this shit on the list?
>why isn't x on the list?
>about to watch X from the list, what should I expect
etc

The only kind of sticky I would support is telling rec thread makers to fuck off and learn how to lurk or use google.

Rulefags are the only problem with Cred Forums right now.

Because it's unintuitive, the default should be for posts to bump a thread.

Rules are irrelevant since they are not enforced.

>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.

no rules
shitposting only
final destination

>proxy poll

Fuck off

Kill yourself

Also, fuck you Hiro for promoting designated shitposting threads and off-topic generals

How is it different from the shitposting threads and off-topic generals that have been here before him?

>Introduce board based Mods.
That alone would fix Cred Forums.

>>Cred Forums

They're encouraged, I guess

this nigger can't even do a poll correctly and wants us to vote on this stupid shit. 99% of those questions I dont give a fuck and dont make the board better or worse

This.

Stickies give people the idea that it's fine to be a newfag since it essentially says: if you're new, here's your info. It's the ultimate kind of spoonfeeding that should be found out by lurking instead. Forcing people to lurk is what makes them become accustomed with the board. It's what maintains a board's culture.

Not to mention that stickies don't keep people from asking stupid questions. In fact, they encourage them.

Any idea of splitting or introducing new boards is fucking retarded.

Cred Forums is fine with having manga threads on here the ONLY PROBLEM IS GENERALS.

Also mods who browse Cred Forums and Cred Forums only and know how things work around here is needed to and would make things so much easier.

Make Lelouch a mod.

>people vote in the first poll and ignore the second
Using strawpoll was a gay idea

t. Lelouch's phone

Make Lelouch perma-banned

Lelouch why are you posting in this shitty thread. You might have fucking horrible taste and still be a cancerous tripfag, but you should be smart enough to not post here.

what is this? a redirect for oldfags?

Just don't add recommendations to the sticky. Make them ask for it themselves on /wsr/.

how about no

lets give ESL mod powers

Brilliant.

Make me a mod.

Still waiting for that "Fuck off" option here, OP

Reposting this.

What needs to happen is mods actually need to enforce the rules. As it is right now, the rules hardly get enforced in any way what so ever.

As it is right now (jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg) this person is a the sole "authority" for Cred Forums and he does nothing to help the site as he wants it all to be his personal hug box safe space (self admitted). You can see first hand examples of his bias all the time, in the fact he bans people for things that do not break the rules, but are just things he personally dislikes. You can also see him play clear favoritism. He will ban people for being "off topic" if they are saying something he dislikes, but if someone is replying to the person he banned and talking about the same "off topic" subject but is saying things the mod personally likes, then he is not even touched. Blatant double standards and personal bias. That type of action is directly against the rules themselves, as said by moot.

Nice meme, but they are shown in the right order.

Can I be a mod?

Retarded poll with the worst part being LN and korean shit put together.
LN = Japanese, relevant to Cred Forums
Korean shit = Not Japanese, relevant to Cred Forums\

Fucking simple, you gook shill.

Give THK mod status

Is this some Cred Forums or Cred Forums pasta?

I think the discussion is needed though, The general stuff is annoying me too, Anything about new board is retarded.

No thanks.

They are enforced arbitrarily, which has a chilling effect.

The only rules I really support are against spammers and posters of illegal content and dodgy links.

Other than that, I think we'd be best having a mods who govern the least govern the best situation.

Cred Forums works just fine without being overly regulated.

The status quo is fine - stop trying to 'fix' what isn't broken.

Elect me mod and I promise to tear everything down. Fuck everything.

This can be easily resolved with a news post in red text stating "all posts are now in autosage, go to settings to change this". Keep it there for a couple of weeks to ensure regulars see it, and anyone who doesn't know about this afterward are newfags and people who need to lurk more.

-make lelouch a mod
-make ESL posters mods
-make everyone in jojo general an admin
-merge /mlp/ and Cred Forums
-keep Cred Forums in all boards
-ban all women
-free Cred Forums pass for trump voters
-add reddit mods to Cred Forums staff

nice pasta

So where is the option that makes OP kill himself by majority vote?

>Remove all waifu, This is your X tonight, cowtits/flat thread and so on
>Remove This is your X tonight.

Thank fucking god.

this

everything else would be unreasonable and not progressive

Why do people not like generals? I don't really have an opinion on them, but stuff like Fate and kancolle would probably take over the board entirely if generals weren't allowed.

Sticky Trap threads

>Remove waifu
Don't you fucking dare you crossboarding piece of shit

This thread was created too soon so it is cancerous, there is true new thread
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)

Your dick is small.

The discussion has long since ended. Thread is just for shitposting now and has reached the same point as to why generals are fucking horrible. Mod should actually temporally remove it for a day or two until people want to do more than shitpost.

Also, unironically make lelouch a mod for a day.

Why doesn't embedded strawpoll links work?

Needing a thread up 24/7, and defending that practice is proof that you are a newfag or a redditor.

Kill yourself

There you go:

The poll is too big.

because you need to kill yourself first

We need kana captcha

kill yourself

Not defending it though. I just don't really have an opinion on them because I don't hang out in any of them. Just asking why you don't like them. I'd be totally okay with them being gone but I also wonder what the consequences would be with franchises big enough. Chances are it'll shit up the board entirely.

I've been here for closing in on 10 years. I've witnessed the rise and fall of Generals.
Suppressing generals was and is a shit idea. Anime that have staying power and the ability to attract a small community should not be discriminated against.

>only 32 voters
kek

Majority of poll options are too extreme and I disagree with both spectrums.

Is this the end of days? is Cred Forums finished? did Reddit finally win? it was nice knowing you anons

We need a Karen captcha.

They can still have threads and try to keep it in one thread but the threads need to have a topic rather than being kept up 24/7 for circlejerk purposes.

well seems like these generals run by a sneaky generalshit with shit op images

Don't wanna

>being an undecisive fag
That's why you're waifu will never love you back

>deciding things via poll

OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO GO WELL

IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE UNBIASED AND REPRESENT A MAJORITY OF THE BOARD'S FAIR AND JUST OPINION

post the OP image you would have used and I will be the judge

Cred Forums was finished the moment moot posted his farewell thread on Cred Forums.

>37 people don't want /ma/ and only 10 want it
Looks pretty legit to me.

>downscaled shitty klk image
Kill la kill you're self

>downscaled
???

Go here then, we don't decide rules by vote:

A poll is better than the current method of 'the most loud and shouty people are the most right' we have.
Turns out that the most stupid ideas are shouted the loudest.
The best thing is to have a moderation staff that actually gives a shit about making a site different than reddit.

This site should be unlike reddit for self-preservation reasons. The more the moderators and administration make it like other popular messageboards, the more people will just go there instead. The people who like Cred Forums because of how it's NOT like those other places will leave, and the people who do like it because it's now like those other places will just leave to other places that do it better.

Original resolution is 1000x1333. OP took either sample or saved it somewhere else, I don't have idea where the fuck these cancerous fucks manage to find such shitty images.

>dubs
Kill yourself

>Don't do the above. 25 Votes
>Don't do the above. 30 Votes
>Don't do the above. 24 Votes
>Don't do the above. 20 Votes
Cred Forums has spoken.

Is there a way to see exactly what these are for?

Double dubs confirm.

Just click on results?

No they fucking aren't, you cancerous piece of shit.

I hate Hiro.

Why do you idiots need rules? If you fucking hate something and don't want them on the board then just go ahead and dub bomb them.

How do you think I got those numbers?

Kill yourself, retard.

posting the correct answers.

it just says "Do nothing and ban OP"

Why the fuck should gook and chink shit be allowed on here and why are they grouped in an option with LNs?

New thread when?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe32vRUAcgA4SSywCinEhWVLu2izTk84Po6FNp-p88SM9YNeg/viewform

Make one desu

It's great that you see the results in that order, but how do I do that?

We need three more threads desu.

What is stopping anyone from proxying the fuck out of your dumbshit poll?

that doesn't sound like freedom user

>Melden Sie sich zum Ausfüllen des Formulars in Ihrem Google-Konto an
No.

Comment field in the report window and autosage by default would solve 77% of our problems.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>have to log in
>anonymous board

>combining LN and gook comic threads in the same option
You had one fucking job and you couldn't even do that right. Redo that shit.

Just make a throwaway Google account, not that hard.

Mods don't care what you think when you report shit and will ban you as soon as they can.

No. Because no

There's no such thing as a throwaway google account.
If you log out then log in on the same computer they'll link the two accounts together

What is with you guys and banning generals anyway?

Yes. What could go wrong by giving google all your location, browsing history, google-results and a little permit to check for imagehash on your discs just like in their latests update on their terms and conditions say. It's okay.

Don't do the above.

You forgot "Remove the trips and namefields for everyone except mods and admin".

[x] dont do the above

You can't just make it every hour thread you retarded mongol

Now fuck newfag

Keep SoL anime in /c/ and perma ban everyone who breaks that rule and posts in those threads

If you're going to make polls use a less riggable site.

Hiro already said he won't even look at strawpolls. You'd know this if you read the /qa/ thread before going on a metashit rampage.

Why isn't this off topic thread being purged over zealous mod from last week? Them double standards. Fuck off, strawpoll can be manipulated and proxy voted.

Hmm, no idea. That's how it is for me when I click on results. Here's the other one. You can look at the colors to see which "don't do the above" refers to watch I guess.

How do you decide on board improvisations based on fucking drawpolls? The range of questions is minuscule and the way the questions are written already prompts certain answers.

I really fucking hope Hiro doesn't think any of this as an indicator.

tell video game scum too go to /vg/

Rulefags gonna rule

Repeating digits.

Or just make proper poll options to begin with.

What the fuck is /ai/?

>strawpoll.me/11249891
>don't do the above
>don't do the above
>don't do the above
Good job.

strawpoll.me/11250149

Cred Forums should have it's own polling system

Which would still be rig-gable.

So the one with the most phones runs the place? Great idea!

strawpoll.me/11250162

Login and log out using a different browser and in a private window?

Is there a better poll site?

The only good poll so far

Keep edgy children in Cred Forums and ban everyone who breaks that rule and posts in those threads

Top 5 in each poll and the masses have spoken.

>Don't introduce /ma/ - manga.
>Move /kancolle/ to /jp/.
>Ban anyone who uses kys, lmao, lol, fuck off, kill yourself cuck etc.
>Bring back visible Sage.
>Allow LNs, Mahwa and Manhua on Cred Forums.

>Don't merge Cred Forums with anything.
>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.
>Introduce board based Mods.

Someone tell Hiro he should never ever do the above.

You still have your ip. Unless it's from a private vpn and a VM don't do it.

>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.
>Don't do the above.
seriously who made OP the incharge

>the masses have spoken
>barely a hundred people have voted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nowadays any poll result on google is better than strawpoll. You can do it on google without forcing people to login.

>a private window?
That keeps your browser from storing shit on your computer, that won't keep any server from storing shit about you.

strawpoll.me/11250185

Added a version without forcing people to login. Have fun.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5YEAXjpYrOTcxfHMtXBi_9kCZVqGqGSmfQ3Ugmy4wzJhjAw/viewform

Vote on both if you want.

Just so you know.
Hiro doesn't take polls as input.
And you should know why you newfag piece of trash.

>required to choose ban generals without explaining which ones and without providing an alternative
It's shit.

Would it hurt you to scroll down?

ban tripfags

Vote user for mod! I promise to delete all threads and ban users that create threads about things I do not like.

>"It's time" thread
>doesn't even know the real name of the thread
People like you are the problem with this board.

>Ban anyone who uses kys, lmao, lol, fuck off, kill yourself cuck etc.

Kill yourself and fuck off are age old standards of communication on this entire website. It's the most blunt method of delivering that line/opinion.

It's the yaoi thread, isn't it?

>discussion in /c/

Kill yourself you newfag scum

The most important thing is enforcing proper usage of tripcodes.
Removing trips is bad because there are few useful tripfriends who do trip for a good reason, but tripfags are cancerous and need to be ridden of.

It's the most blunt method of showing how new you are. Only idiots who started browsing less than an year ago get angry enough they feel entitled to reply to a post with nothing but "fuck off". Anyone else would report and ignore.

If you're too lazy to type out "kill yourself", and have to resort to "kys", then you should fuck off and kill yourself you cuck.

>say kill yourself
>he doesn't kill himrself or he does, but you can't confirm it
Is "kill yourself" the most worthless and meaningless insult out there?

Only idiots who have been here for less than a year get upset by someone going fuck off and request people be banned for it.

It's a thread to talk about gay pandering in regular Cred Forums shows, sometimes there's also talk about actual gay manga or anime. If you remove those threads you better be ready to have an influx of gay shit in your normal anime discussion threads because they're not allowed in any other board.

>Only idiots who started browsing less than an year ago get angry enough they feel entitled to reply to a post with nothing but "fuck off"
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"fuck off"/order/asc/

Kill yourself newfag. Once upon a time it was "reported" but you can't do that anymore. Kill yourself.

Go fucking kill yourself OP.

>say go suck a dick
>he doesn't suck a dick or he does, but you can't confirm it

Oh user, you're missing the point. It's the implication of "world would be better if you weren't on it" that matters.

That poll answer mixed together dumb abbreviations (like kys) and telling someone to put a bullet in their own brain.

Kill yourself while livestreaming

A sticky that says nothing but "Fuck you" would be acceptable.

>reading comprehension
Nothing about that post implies 2015. It's about when you yourself started browsing.

That's practically what threads threads are. Just a really big fuck you from Hiro.

Okay, Mods deleted the /meta/-thread. But, why don't Mods delete this thread? It's literally off-topic.

So it's the yaoi lite thread. I went in there a couple times by mistake while trying to go to a thread beside it.

>If you remove those threads you better be ready to have an influx of gay shit in your normal anime discussion threads because they're not allowed in any other board.
I know that. Anyone who wants to keep them should just not vote for them to be removed.

Test

Containment is a bigger cancer and a retarded idea. Only fucking idiots think about containing shit.

So the only people left to have a say in this are on the meta board?

Fuck you

a q p
W
test

BAN ALL MOBILE PHONE USERS

God damn garbage mods. At the very fucking least make this thread go on autosage as well if you autosaged the other thread too.

>there are actually "people" on this planet who think Snowden did anything wrong whatsoever

Nuke the planet and start anew from the ashes. There is nothing left to salvage.

I would honestly like to see generals banned and kana captcha done for a week.

>Disagreeing with laughable extremes means you are pretending to be smart
Not even the user you were replying but how does it feel to be legitimately retarded?

And now for the only poll that matters.

Don't remove all waifu related threads but get rid of threads like 'This is your x tonight' etc that people report every 12 hours because they know they'll get replies.

Kill yourself, Mods.

Mods always choose a ban and a deletion arbitrary.

post*

If we ignore Don't do the above, the ten most wanted things are (by votes):

Don't merge Cred Forums with anything. 104
Don't introduce /ma/ - manga. 92
Ban anyone who uses kys, lmao, lol, fuck off, kill yourself cuck etc. 77
Move /kancolle/ to /jp/. 75
Allow LNs, Mahwa and Manhua on Cred Forums. 72
Introduce board based Mods. 67
Bring back visible Sage. 67
Keep the captcha system as it is. 59
Ban People spoonfeeding right away. 57
Never ever add a sticky. 55

Hiro said to leave one per board.

It's called "being brainwashed by the media"

We just need the Key's salvation to start everything afresh.

It's only cancer if it gets to daily blogshit levels. There's cancerous generals but that's not one of them and it's improving quality in other threads by leaving gay shit out of them.

He also said that he doesn't follow polls you god damn cockmongler.

30 days ban for everyone who posts about
ReZero shit, Danganropa, Jojo and Yahari snafu garbage.

This shit will only make things worse..

oops forgot to actually post it

strawpoll.me/11250208/

*arbitrarily

the problems with these fucking threads is only people with complaints come to them and the anons that are content will just stick to discussing actual Cred Forums stuff.

the opinions here are not going to be representative of Cred Forums as a whole.

He also has no other idea how to do it. He seems to think that everyone on the board can just come to a conclusion in a thread.

Merge Cred Forums and /an/

Don't worry, it's only another 3 more weeks of constant DR threads before it's over.

No, containment cancer by default. It doesn't belong and is only done by little fucking babys who don't know how to ignore or tolerate. The gayshit levels wouldn't be that bad and gayshit already has a board where they go to do it.

It doesn't belong nor does any other form of containment. It isn't a necessary evil, its just pointless and stupid. I'd rather the gayshit be in the threads then contain them because people are little fucking babys who can't handle people being different.

ah I see how you're confused
was it when I said
>OMG POLLS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU OP FOR INCLUDING THEM IN THIS THREAD
I can see how you misunderstood me but I actually think polls are useless.
In short; learn to read, you absolute retard

Great job

Fuck off retard

Don't do the above basically means, keep X here, so ignoring it, doesn't change anything about the list.

>implying Hiro will listen to proxypoll

The evidence is conclusive. Even the admin does not obey the rules.

"Cred Forums is not a democracy" - Boot

Yes. This way "KISAMA" threads can be on topic and not deleted.

Now there is missing information about how many people were against it.

KANJI CAPTCHA

The IRC are hijacking this shit so plainly.

mix Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /n/ and /e/ to make /bane/
then we go ahead and fucking Kill ourselves all together
This will fix everything

Can everyone just report this thread?

If this thread will be banned, it would mean that mods are taking our right given to us by hirohito

Of corse those threads have meta-posts but it is not important. My claim is about application of the rules. Useless rules are not worth discussing. Also, your role is to change my subject. You protected this thread. Kill yourself.

I dont give a fuck, IRCdrone.

This.

Report and ignore.

Hiro doesn't even know about this thread he gave permit for a thread a fuckton of time ago and this is the 3rd thread today.

You have no rights, go back to tilling the fields you fucking peasant.

That's fine. Better to take away the rights of idiots.

And as this thread and all other threads before it has showcased --- it's filled with retards.

The mods must hate whenever hiro says something, because it gives them a ton of work

You should, he is admin of this site, hirohito is like our loving father.

Anyone who actually gives a slight fuck about this board should report this thread for the cancer that it is

Literally /q/ all over again. Giving the foolz retards a voice to try and change things for the worse.

Yeah cause only the irc boogeymen hate cancer generals, right?

I think at this point noone is serious about these matters anymore. I think it is really time to disband and go back to anime threads.

>the general about complaining about generals is now the worst general
When will it stop?

You fags should ahve done that ever since the first thread.

Who cares? It's about threads like djt and so on that change nothing about Cred Forums as a whole

This thread is our Hiro given right and I will stand up for our rights.

There's no board for that kind of shit right now and even if there was people posting in there are from Cred Forums so they're not going to change board. The gay boards like /cm/ and /y/ are only for image posting and are filled with tumblrshits so no one wants to go there. Making a new board for it isn't a solution, it would only be a containment board and attract even more cancer.

I agree everyone should talk about everything in threads but you seriously don't want that kind of gay shit in them. When someone posts gay shit in episode threads not only you have babies whining about it but you also attract obnoxious tumblrinas who will derail the thread with fanfiction or some shit. They will come crawling from their lurking hole because they think it's acceptable to spill gay all over the board. But if you keep it to the containment thread then they won't feel welcomed because that thread is self-moderated by elitist faggots. Obnoxious posters and blogshit is reported on sight, some series like Free are even banned from it. Even the OP itself is reported if more than one thread per week is made. Trust me, it's a controlled necessary evil you don't want to remove unless you're ready for the whole board to be swarmed by cancerous fujos because it will only attract more tumblr. It's literally one thread every couple of days, just hide it or something.

Ban shipping cancer.
Ban Naruto posters. This includes le ebin Madara maymay.
Ban fujoshits.
Ban LNfags who spoil anime threads because reading AS summaries makes them feel empowered.
Ban everyone using Cred Forums and Cred Forums memes.
Ban anyone who doesn't use proper capitalzation and grammar.
Ban fujoshits.
Ban AYuuki fags who post outside of seiyuu threads.

Just ignore it. People will get bored of it after a week when they realize Hiro doesn't read any of this shit.

>Move buyfag to /toy/
Buyfag doesn't belong there.
If it did, it would be there, like how im@s got moved to /vg/
It belongs there less than DJT belongs on /jp/ (which it doesn't)

Why no drawing captchas?

why?
just ignore the polls
what the fuck does it matter that it's not your perfect thread
OP can go fuck himself for all I care. Or would you rather this be a GENERAL you moron?

What about penis captcha that will pass only if you are erect.

If people are whining about gay shit then they should fuck off, they don't belong here if they have such thin skins. The tumblrshit is easy by having fucking mods who cares, people who know how to use a report button and tell people who don't belong once or twice. Congrats, this problem is simply solved without fucking containment cancer.

If we are going to fix shit, it should be done right, not with half-arsed measures that have never ever fixed anything and only make long term problems.

google pays iroshima

remove captcha

bring back spamming

penis drawing captchas

It's already a general.

This is the best idea I've heard. It would also prevent people with small penises from posting as they wouldn't be identifiable erect.

No thread IDs.
Say specifically that manwha , LNs and the like are allowed (or not) here so we stop having arguments over it constantly.

Not today, Accelerator

>less nerds, more dindus

Neo Cred Forums

>manwha
I will never understand the people complaining about this and manhua.
They're all chinese drawings, like where the fuck should it be posted then? Cred Forums?

>Penis size is related to how nerd you are

He's right, though.

Source: I am a nerd and I have a very tiny penis.

Yeah user, what this guy said My dick is hella small as well

I have a friend who was banned permanently because a mod simply didn't like him rather than breaking rules. I don't think such a mod should be in a position of power if he lets personal issues dictate his actions.

Important new poll

strawpoll.me/11250660

strawpoll.me/11250660

strawpoll.me/11250660

this

my dick is fucking tiny like 3 inches, every gf ive had has made fun of me

I'm a nerd and by dick is 7" long and 6" in circumference, where's that put me?

can confirm. I'm indian and as a spelling bee champion, my dick is very small. and i'm proud of it

black weeb, so that probably puts you in a cell with mad thad

>have had a gf
Dude you don't even belong here

Seriously, murder yourself

This. You are right.

It depends on how loyalist you are really.

>my warmongering country can do no wrong because the end results are of benefit to me

Attitudes have just changed since the 50's, you can't as easily run around and conquest territory like everyone used to, as your own populace may not like 'their' government being so expansionist/imperialistic.

Fuck all these retarded polls. Most important one coming through.

strawpoll.me/11250698

>No "Don't do the above" option
can't vote this

Obviously you've never been to a thread that was taken over by tumblrcancer. When that shit happens the thread is as good as dead and you'll never be able to talk about that show ever again on this board. People whining aren't the problem, obnoxious posters who will call their friends here because Cred Forums is a comfy place to talk about their favorite gay OTP are and that is what's going to happen if you kill that thread. You're not going to fix shit by getting rid of one of the few generals that is self-moderated in a board where moderation is a joke. If you want to fix shit start by the real problem that are the retarded posters running loose in WSJ threads. Banning a weekly gay thread or any other general right now would be the half-assed measure you're talking about. Anyone can ban generals, that's easy. But then what? You realize the retards that were posting in them aren't going to disappear just because the threads are gone, right? You have no idea what kind of fucking apocalypse doing that shit before fixing the rest of the board would do. Fix the foundation before you start building a castle on top of it. Fix the moderation before you start banning threads.

B-but I'm white

The is a strand of hair on my screen so it looks like Yui is smoking a tabako

Then I guess you are Melonpan

He has a huge dick too

youtube.com/watch?v=4cBRnFBUrlo

sorry
updated

You're generally right but you have ridiculous double standards. Talking about gay OTP is bad but all the "which girl would you fuq" "this is your ___ tonight" supposedly are okay?

strawpoll.me/11250723

A poll that REALLY matters:
strawpoll.me/11250727

so wipe the slate clean next time and have someone else make a thread so it doesn't devolve in generalfaggotry
there's going to be a thread dedicated to this for as long as Hiro decides he needs input on regulation of the boards
if it's only one thread and it doesn't become memery central like the rest of the generals I don't see the problem
If it gets spammed I agree it should be deleted but as long as there's discussion there's no harm in having it up for a while.

I don't know who that is, I don't really check the YouTube anime review scene.

Besides, 7"L x 6"G isn't really 'huge', is it?

Homosexuality is degenerate.

anyone else see the irony that you people complain about generals, despite this being a general?

No, of course not. That kind of thread doesn't deserve a second thought and should be deleted on sight.

>strawpoll
>mattering
Pick one.

No you're the only one :)

>degenerate

Real polls from now on
strawpoll.me/11250768

I WANT FUCKING SOUNDS IN MY FUCKING WEBMS

DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

THERE ARE LITERALLY NO EXCUSES LEFT

When they call their faggot friends over, you make it clear they don't belong and they aren't welcomed and the mods ban them and occasionally publically ban them. Simple as that. The only reason they are a problem is because THIS ISN'T done. Of course they roam around when no one stops them. Even people regularly telling them to fuck off will help fix it.

I'll agree with your moderation point, it needs to be fixed. But it doesn't change the fact all generals and containment needs to go, it doesn't belong. Of course they won't leave, that's why you keep banning them and make it clear that shit doesn't belong. This is a user and moderation effort. You force them to either leave or adapt to how we actually run. It's been done in the past and can be done again. Containing shit will never fix anything and will only create a problem done the road that is even harder to deal with. Our current situation is literally an example of that. We had a problem and instead of solving it when everyone was onto it, it was left alone until it has basically consumed the entire website. The board will be in chaos for a few weeks after they are removed, but that will be business as usual.

At the end of the day, hiro is a incompetent fuck treating us like idiots while pretending to be an idiot and won't do anything about moderation. I'd rather give it a shot and have the castle collapse all over me than keep going on swimming in shit for another few years hoping that maybe someone will one day care and fix the problem. If the moderation will be fixed, I'll be all over that first, otherwise I want the castle to kill me and just end it all.

>kys lmao lol cuck
>the same as kill yourself and fuck off

That's fucking stupid.

Fuck off and kill yourself cuck

which threads?ive never seen this.

I think its funny how kys makes the kill yourselffags so angry

>cuck

Kill yourself.

Are there any popular imageboards with high-resolution sound webms? I'm curious what they're like.

(I imagine it'd be like browsing "youtube - the imageboard")

Literally every other imageboard out there supports webms/mp4s with audio tracks. Cred Forums has been stuck in moot's "this webm support is just an experiment" phase for years now.

>cuck

Kill yourself.

Chuck yourselves.

Go back to /jp/, this isn't a weeaboo board and never has been.

>lns and some manhwa shit in one option
NO

Novels are regularly adapted into manga and anime, so it makes some sense to allow them (if not have them on /jp/, but they'd hate it). Allowing the other shit would just make the gook spammers even more annoying.

I'd love to discuss Ravages of Time on Cred Forums, but I'm willing to rescind on this to kill all the low-quality, deviantart tier korean webtoons.

>-ban all women
>-free Cred Forums pass for trump voters
These two are actually good ideas though, that's what Cred Forums would have done 10 years ago. Except it would have been a gold account.

Fuck off with this stupid bullshit.

Kanji captcha please.

It feels like at some point, anons just gave up. JJBA generals is the perfect example. In the early days, yeah, they get told to fuck off. But as time goes by and JJBA got more and more popular, thereby leading to more of those types over, they pretty much outnumber the old JJBA posters. Suddenly there comes a point where the old posters were viewed as the one being in 'the wrong'. Of course, as said, it doesn't help that moderation isn't around to do anything and it's just a few old posters versus a huge number of newfags who feel safety in numbers and thus get more brazen, thereby chasing out the old JJBA posters.

>this isn't a weeaboo board

Why is there not an option to ban people who post untraceable images while not including the source in threads dedicated to sharing media?
This shit has been ruining one page threads and sadpanda threads for years and years.

>"Waah I was sidelined"

Man, how the fuck is the anime and manga board not a weeaboo board?

I'd like to see more public bans.

>Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
He gave source right away. Ban please.

>wanting to be spoonfeed
Fuck off newfag.

Fucking kill yourself scum

(You)

How about we start with you?

Because fuck off and stop being a big fucking baby. /wsr/ exist for a reason and there are more tools than bloody google. Most "untraceable" shit requires you to use a objective search engine, not a subjective one. It's a retarded rule and I'm not going to go out of my way to post source or put source in my filename because you are a stupid and lazy cunt.

OPT were ruined because they are generals, so is sadpanda.

Weeaboo means obnoxious japanophile, not something which is related to some Japanese.

Sure.

>Weeaboo means obnoxious japanophile, not something which is related to some Japanese.
Where do you think you are

>Cred Forums isn't filled with obnoxious japanophiles

commit sudoku desu senpai

Just stop

That would be places like gaia, certain anime forums and some anons on /jp/.

Do you fags even know what a weeaboo is? I guess it's not as prolific on the internet as it was.

Not everyone who loves anime and manga is a weeaboo. Weeaboos are at least, people who are obsessed with Japan and at worst are faggots who think that "Nihon is the greatest country on earth and has superior culture.", people who fantasise about moving there, and people who have convinced themselves they're Japanese.

How long have you faggots even been on Cred Forums?

Are you a time traveler?

You are correct, but implying Cred Forums is not weeaboo is plain wrong and you should lurk more.

Holy fuck you newfags, how long have you actually been here?

This. It's the worst one of the three.

I'm not indecisive. The options are simply shit.

Japan is the only civilised nation with a decent immigration policy and enforcement of said policy. They're the only ones who seem to be capable enough to balance out globalisation and a grasp of their own culture and identity. It is also the only nation still capable of producing decent comic books, animation and video games. Nippon is sugoi desu and i daisuki it so go fuck yourself dude.

This is a safe space. Stop right there you meanie bully, I will have to politely ask you to leave

If dubs then Cred Forums is a weeb board

While I know you are enjoying your shitposting, he is actually right. Cred Forums has never been a weeaboo board and has generally throughout its life mocked and ridiculed those sort of people. Including raiding and destroying sites filled with those sorts of peoples. Most people aren't actually weeaboos, because if you pay attention you'll notice most people agree on the sentiment that Japan is a horrible place.

Ever wonder maybe your problem is that you've never been outside Cred Forums? By adopting the word we take away our enemy's weapon against us.

Continue to be offended by all means.

ITS OVER NEWCANCER WON

>How long have you faggots even been on Cred Forums?
Funny you say that, because if you've actually been around long enough, well, you wouldn't said half the shit you just said.

>Weeaboos are at least, people who are obsessed with Japan
Like this one for example. Just because there are worst examples like gaia doesn't mean that Cred Forums isn't weeb as fuck.

Cred Forums should not be weeaboo, it never has been or has wanted to be, the fact that there are some here is only natrual but saying Cred Forums is a weeaboo board is incorrect.

>hiro is a incompetent fuck
Probably the only thing I agree with.

>Even people regularly telling them to fuck off will help fix it.
You don't seem to understand. People do this all the time and it only makes things worse. They will reply to you until the thread hits the bump limit with shitty fanart or cancerous spam that will never be deleted and then will make a new thread. Have you ever been to a jump related thread at all? You should try it and see how it changes your view on the real problem of this board. You will see shitposting to a whole new level. You'll discover you can only report 50 posts per day. You'll end up being banned for telling them to fuck off or for reporting, whichever comes first.

Of course containment doesn't fix anything. But spilling the contents of that containment bottle without fixing the cracks on the cup first isn't going to fix anything either. Sure the generals have to go but before they go you have to get moderators that care first. Otherwise you won't be fixing anything, you're only going to fuck it beyond salvation. And no, it won't be business as usual for a few weeks. It will be permanently damaged and consumed by tumblr and reddit because those posters will be in every single thread. If mods and jannies aren't doing anything now that the evil is all concentrated in specific threads, I don't see why they would bother with it later when it's fucking everywhere. You're being overly optimistic here and trusting it will all work out because mods will suddenly start doing their jobs. You might as well be living in an imaginary castle if you truly believe that or you don't give a single fuck about Cred Forums if you're willing to let it burn by betting everything on it. Right now you only know generals are cancerous if you actually open them. Other threads like seasonal anime threads are doing fine and most posters are unaware of it. By killing generals you're saying that you don't give a fuck if other threads get infested.

Where's the "ban shonenshit" option? Seriously, what we need is to get rid of Dragonball, Naruto, One Piss etc threads

The denial is strong in this one. You're a fucking weaboo, deal with it.

OP you're a fucking idiot.

And Cred Forums mocks and hate each other the most. QED, Cred Forums is weeaboo.

>Cred Forums has never been a weeaboo board and has generally throughout its life mocked and ridiculed those sort of people.
Until the last 4 or 5 years which is when all of those quoted faggots probably showed up thanks to seeing their friends talking about Cred Forums on facebook.

My fucking home is dying.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLO

>66
saved

>Cred Forums has never been a weeaboo board and has generally throughout its life mocked and ridiculed those sort of people
We should do that more, maybe it'll drive out some faggots.

>My fucking home is dying.
It's already dead.

Well before Cred Forums became boring and shit any thread about naruto, bleach or wan piss was saged off the board and destroyed with ASCII spam and copypasta.

But this is neo Cred Forums.

It was already dead back in 2010 when that wave of cancer joined.
Some old fag feel free to correct me on an older date.

Cred Forums is inherently weeaboo based on the fact alone other elements are not allowed. I understand this is how the board is built, but a circlejerk of Japanese elements is still a circlejerk about Japanese elements.

to fix the board, first you must keep out all the tumblr landwhale

it's easy to spot them, they always resort to spamming shitty gay fanart when they loase argument or if they feel threatened/insecure

recruit more janitor, and when some creepy landwhale start to flooding the thread with their shitty gayshit fanart over and over again, janitor report them to mods, then the mods should perma ban them

Cred Forums mocks idiots and normalfags. I realistically don't see how you can be the one to decide this form of being weeaboo is any lesser than the way of weeaboo you look down upon, at least considering that in the eyes of everyone else we belong to the same group.

>Cred Forums is inherently weeaboo
There is a difference between boku wa japan kawaii desu ne sugoi and people enjoy shit from a certain country.

Which isn't reflected on the board in any way?

Janitor applications shouldn't be so strict. You almost have to give your social number to apply, it's ridiculous.

I propose black magic.

Considering the intelligence of the average janitor, I'd say they aren't strict enough.

>people enjoy shit from a certain country
That's a severe understatement. To Cred Forums, anime is already more like an obsession than a hobby.

Except that only happened to Naruto. One Piece and Bleach up to SS arc were generally liked and accepted on Cred Forums up until the last 5 years or so.

You're both idiots who don't understand what you're parroting. Spoonfeeding is only bad if the source is easily found. Otherwise it is almost necessary.

If you refuse to help and still post untraceable images, you should be banned from ever participating in any thread made with the purpose of sharing anime, manga, or any other kind of media we discuss here on Cred Forums.
There need to be hints in every post like that to help lead anons to the source. Obviously, just stating the source outright is undesirable, so dropping an artist name instead of the series name or requiring text from the image to be cropped out and run through a site like i2ocr would be much preferred.

If this sort of thing doesn't become more common, saucefags will keep screaming until the end of time and nobody else will ever be able to read that obscure manga you were so desperate to share in a OPT.

Technically both weebs but there's weeb and then there's WEEB.

How about you learn English before trying to talk about board quality.

Maybe if they didn't hire the kind of people who hand out their social numbers like that, the janitorial IQ might be a little higher.

>this form of being weeaboo
Weeaboo means japanaphile. There is no "different form" of weeaboo.

That obsession is with anime and manga, no japan.

2007 was the original year of the newfag, me included, but at least newfags lurked because Cred Forums was far more hostile than now.

No there isn't you fucking retard. Go back to facebook.

>Muh proper grammar
Fuck off faggot

>You're both idiots who don't understand what you're parroting. Spoonfeeding is only bad if the source is easily found. Otherwise it is almost necessary.
You're just trying not hard enough retard

Someone find me that old spoon pasta, or whatever it was. I think that was a good illustration of weeaboo.

Or that screencap from gaia about the someone being convinced they were Asian, and thus, Japanese, because they had some Mongolian ancestry.

>gaia
I feel old. Nobody talks about Gaia anymore.

Fuck off, I don't deserve to be banned because I don't want to waste my time doing stupid shit to appease stupid dumbasses. Sourcefags should just fuck off and go sourcefag in /r/ and /wsr/ which were made to stop what is literally cancer. Nothing is untraceable, even crops can have the source found if you use your head.

Also, don't use OPT as your example as the thread is shit and is only destroying any argument you have. It's a cancer general circlejerk. You are apart of the problem if you are using it.

No one deserves to be banned for not providing a source, people bitching for not being fed deserve to be however.

Those digits are wasted on your underage ass, fuck off.

Obsessing over an aspect of Japan still counts. If you genuinely think weebs didn't start their obsession primarily because of anime and dabble only around anime related stuff, you're the one who is out of touch. Weebs are japanophile only mainly because of anime giving them that bit of exposure to other aspects of Japan. Indeed, there is no different form of weeaboo, because it all begins and end within an arm's reach of anime related shit.

welp, sorry for the shitty english, it's still a valid point though

this board needs more moderation, especially with how some landwhale always seems to shitting up the thread

Because Cred Forums is full of elitist cunts who like anime and manga but decided they hated the faggots that didn't hide their powerlevel, that walked around in Naruto headbands, shouted in broken Japanese, attended anime clubs and held forth about how they were going to live in Japan.

Or at least it was, now it's just full of transplanted redditors.

This, there is nothing wrong with normal waifu threads, but all these "your waifu face when" "X is best waifu" "Post your waifus" are nothing more than image dumps and shitposting

Cred Forums and any board cant be trusted to do this because every thread will be filled with self-important authoritarians who should never be in control

polls are easily manipulated

Is it even still around? I shudder at the though of what some faggot who's been there 10 years is like now.

Now you're just full of shit. You can enjoy anime and manga and not give a damn about what happens in and to Japan.

You are trying to take a word with a solid meaning and make it broad and apply to people who are slightly related. It means japanaphile, not fucking animeaphile. Being a anime/mangaaphile doesn't mean you like or obsess over japan. In-fact, as stated earlier, a lot of people fucking outright hate japan and mock it ridicule various parts of it. Those people, by definition, are not weeaboos.

Most weebs start with anime, but thats not what the word means.

>oh no, turns out the majority don't like my kind after all
>better play the 'it's proxy spammed so polls aren't valid' card
Typical.

>polls are spammed
That user never said that. He was referring to self-important faggots like you.

This place is going down

>but decided they hated the faggots that didn't hide their powerlevel
The hide your power level shit is generally about treating it like any other hobby. Aka, don't be an obnoxious fucktard.

>Or at least it was
Why does this come up in every thread? The old Cred Forums was mostly just memes and off-topic posting. It was literal cancer. Stop glorifying a piece of shit.

You know, not hiding your power level doesn't mean you have to be weaboo. It's not like all fans of star wars ran around with lightsabers and use power.

>polls are spammed
Shit, I meant proxy spammed.

LNs are basically already allowed, as the most high profile LNs have anime/manga adaptions that allow discussion. Manhwa is mostly just same shit with different panel structure. Who the fuck cares, really.

>It was literal cancer. Stop glorifying a piece of shit.
It wasn't cancer as Cred Forums was never intended to be a serious place. Cred Forums is meant to be Cred Forums and the [s4s] tier shit was fun and that's what matters the most.

>Otherwise it is almost necessary.
No, it isn't. Nobody gives a shit what you want. If you can't find the source, tough shit. There are plenty of usable reverse image search engines in addition to WAIT, title, and archives.
>There need to be hints in every post like that to help lead anons to the source.
No. This isn't leddit or MAL where we suck eachother's dicks and try to "help" eachother out like babies. Part of being a responsible adult is learning to do things for yourself.
>so dropping an artist name instead of the series name or requiring text from the image to be cropped out and run through a site like i2ocr would be much preferred.
See above.
>If this sort of thing doesn't become more common, saucefags will keep screaming until the end of time
I like how you're trying to mask your laziness and unwarranted sense of entitlement by pretending you're creating a "solution" to saucefagging instead of trying to justify spoonfeeding.

NO GOOK SHIT ON MY NIHON WEBSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cred Forums is meant to be Cred Forums
What the fuck does that even mean? What did I even what to type here.

Can we all agree politics are cancer?

I don't understand how you go from this to "old cancer is better than new cancer".

Not even ToG or Kubera? I remember that some mod allowed it in one thread.

Manhwa is constantly allowed on Cred Forums. It always delves to shitposting but many threads reach the bump limit.

>The old Cred Forums was mostly just memes and off-topic posting. It was literal cancer. Stop glorifying a piece of shit.
The old Cred Forums could actually be funny.

And this is before the days of reddit and facebook. Normalfags didn't make 'memes' on memegenerator, Cred Forums's memes were homegrown from original content or else part of a broader Cred Forums wide meme and were sometimes funny. Either way it was a bit of the board culture that got washed away as Cred Forums grew. Do you think coolface originated on reddit? No, before it was hijacked and came to be considered the epitome of cancer and a hallmark of redditor faggotry it had been posted for years on Cred Forums.

Look at old screencaps from before 2010, Cred Forums had a completely different culture but it was more or less unique to Cred Forums or at least to Cred Forums.

Probably that the "old cancer" wasn't cancer and was just normal chan culture. I know, it's hard for your feeble brain to understand! It was only cancer if you are a rulefagging tosspot or a generalfag.

I'm not going to take the opinion of how a suffix works seriously from someone who doesn't even know how to attach a suffix to a word. Come back when you lose some of those extra chromosomes, you goddamn mouthbreather.

Like this one?

democracy by its nature is never a valid form of governance and nothing more than the tyranny of the ballot by another name.

Well you can have that or you can have /tokyogoul/ general. Anyway that's cherrypicking.

Yes user, that is funny. It was funny then and it is still funny today. You know why? Because people weren't tight arses and just enjoyed themselves having fun talking about their nerdy interest while also making jokes and doing stupid shit related to it. Yes, I would prefer that "cancerous" Cred Forums. It was fun, it was enjoyable, it was fucking stupid as fuck, but every second of it was fucking enjoyable and I loved it.

You only think that's cancer because you are too fucking serious and don't understand why people enjoyed that shit. Dumb rulefag.

But isn't that exactly what you're trying to do? Cred Forums is ruined because normalfags don't follow the rules?

Still better than frogs and facebook memes.

>no counto no counto that's cherrypicking
>he says while cherrypicking

Are you stupid?

Wrong picture, even if it was old Cred Forums. This is the one I wanted to post. And no, I no rulefag.

Sure, but most of the shit that supposedly ruins Cred Forums was something that was allowed in the supposedly good past. There's always this strange dissonance which leads me to believe people don't actually know what the fuck they are spouting which was kind of the point of my post.

I haven't seen a Pepe on Cred Forums in months. What shit threads do you frequent? Fate threads? Jojo?

And this, yeah

There is literally no tokyo ghoul general, you degenerate.

Pretty funny from a guy that has ridiculous double standards.

But that's good? Fuck, most people would call that an achievement if done today.

The catalogue.

The old Cred Forums had character and a sense of community. Neo-Cred Forums is stripped of all that by obsessive rulefags who want to control the direction of the board.

Well looks like other then having board based mods the majority of us don't want to change anything.

At this point I don't even know if OP is trolling or if he has the tisms but if you have a brain you already know this threads won't solve anything.

See, the problem Cred Forums is facing right now is Hiro is a complete retard and he has no clue on how to run this site. I'm not being hyperbolic.

The guy allowed this threads arbitrarily instead of redirecting this discussion to /qa/ and after that he disappeared leaving this whole mess and the mods where told to not solve it. If you made /qa/ is to free all the boards from of pointless meta threads.
That tells you how stupid he is.

Secondly does he even know the rules of this site? I mean last time I read them, they were reasonable and they should be enough to keep this site going the problem is NOBODY ENFORCES THEM.
That includes the mods and the community. Selfmoderating is a powerful tool if we use it and Cred Forums still selfmoderates pretty well.

Finally. I wonder. What does he want to do with this place? Does he wants to make money? Then keeping the poor moderation and the increasing shitposting is the way to go because that will increase the number of users after all Cred Forums is famous for being a shitposting site.
Or does he want to have a healthy community? then he should find a way to moderate this place efficiently with out making a big fuzz.

I miss Moot. I really do.

Also mods please ban this threads. I know you hate meta threads as much as all of us.

Tell Hiro we told you to delete this shit.

There are zero (0) Pepes in the catalog.

Eh, I wasn't trying to discredit old Cred Forums.

>most of the shit that supposedly ruins Cred Forums was something that was allowed in the supposedly good past
What kind of shit are you talking about.

You mean like everyone in this thread?

Good desu very good desu

Maybe TG threads, since author once drawed one of the characters with a Pepe suit.

>but most of the shit that supposedly ruins Cred Forums was something that was allowed in the supposedly good past
That's called times changing, dumbass. It's apart of the very nature of Cred Forums itself, everything moves. It's called cancer these days because it got stale and people moved on. The people who refused to let it go were either stupid or new. Ironic that generals are no different.

For now.

Okay, listen up. Not all generals are bad. Before you tell me to fuck off read the whole post.

The problem with the generals is only one:
>at least 3 times a week

When you have the same thread up the whole week with the same posters it turns into a chatroom and a repository of old jokes.

How to deal with problematic generals:

>dead franchises: ban
If you only want to circlejerk it belongs anywhere but here.

>active franchises: dedicated janitors
Things like SnK or Jojo are impossible to discuss because there are crossboarders coming here specifically for these threads. Cred Forumsnons who want to talk about it shouldn't be punished because of outsiders. The solution is to recruit janitors assigned to franchises. These janitors will be instantly banned if they're caught deleting posts outside of their threads or abusing their power in their assigned threads. The recruitment of these janitors could be more lax if they're given less power and their deletions need approval if they delete too many posts at once.

>non franchise generals: fixed weekly schedule
The remaining generals are only a problem because they're up all the time. If they're given a specific schedule they can be a nice addition because they promote specific discussion that you can't have elsewhere. These include: DJT, scanlation, radio, homo, drawfag, buyfag. Gray area: seiyuu, webm. Drawfag threads would have to find a way to keep it to one thread per week. Maybe you could make a sheet with previous unfilled requests so you don't max the thread with the same ones every time.

This general witch hunt is blind. Some of the generals can be cool if they're not forced on our faces every day.

You seem as if you do not understand why "spoonfeeding" is bad, so I will refresh you.
Cred Forums is the way it is in order to weed out undesirables.
People who don't keep up with currently airing anime.
People who don't know katakana.
People who don't try methods for finding source (yandex, saucenao, tineye, etc).
People who, are in general, stupid and inexperienced.

We don't want to talk about anime with normals, stupid people, kids, or sheeple, so we as a community adopted our "elitist" board culture to keep them out.

However, situations exist where even if someone has lurked, knows what they're doing, and does the whole Cred Forums board culture song and dance, they will still be left hanging.
Why? Because of newfags like you and You are part of a group of people who merely parrot Cred Forums's sensibilities without internalizing them. You have no idea what is beneficial for this board.

My previous suggestion to provide hints is perfect.
Sourcefags are given an opportunity to get what they want and to prove themselves, and Cred Forums gets more intelligent desirable people to join the discussion of the source in question.

Your mockery of my idea to help people and improve the community proves to me that you do not understand why you're saying the things you're saying and that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Cred Forums board culture.

Also, do not accuse me of being lazy. I always make sure the images I post in sharing threads are sourceable or provide obscure hints to their origin. I recognize the importance of both challenging and rewarding smart and experienced anons who know how to respond when presented with an image they want the source of.
You, on the other hand, do not. Even still, you would call me lazy while you sit idle and refuse to put in effort to improve and polish Cred Forums's culture. You are a jaded cancerous newfag, and you are a blight on this board.

Cred Forums doesn't need organization.

You give it rules and organization and you don't have Cred Forums anymore, and yes I know there has always been rules but when have they ever been really enforced; except at random? It's only in the last year that people have been regularly banned for posting nipples for fucks sake

>dead franchises: ban
So, you telling me that Slayers threads shouldn't be allowed here?

>retards seriously arguing that we are "weebs"
>thinking that being called "weaboo" is good
>not even knowing where the goddamn word comes from
Holy fuck kill yourselves

I've seen general threads work with a schedule before and it wasn't bad. Rules that make sense in people's heads are followed by instinct, like spoiling something lewd.

You are the problem with everything.

shut the fuck up you weebshit

No, Slayers doesn't have a general. I'm talking about those franchises that have a thread 24/7 even though there's nothing new to talk about. Threads ever once in a while to talk about dead franchises are fine.

Educate yourself, you piece of shit
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaboo

Find me a post that claims being called a "weeaboo" is good.

No user, I understand why the elitism was on Cred Forums, I'm parroting jack shit. I'd honestly prefer less elitism. However, no one fucking deserves to be banned because they didn't provide you are source or give you any hints on it. That's nothing more than the screaming of a fucking child, not an adult. You are an adult, right? Then you are a big grown up capable of doing your shit and not bitching when someone doesn't spend their time feeding you even hard shit. If you want it, obtain it yourself.

This isn't a hugbox, I don't deserve to be banned because I have no interest in feeding people. I'd rather spend that time discussing something or having fun. /r/ and /wsr/ were added here for a reason.

Nice projecting, Cred Forums

You are literally retarded.

>These janitors will be instantly banned if they're caught deleting posts outside of their threads or abusing their power in their assigned threads.

The only people who want to do are the people who spend all their time in the general to begin with. Giving them power to mold it however they want is not going to solve the "problem".

>fixed weekly schedule
Jesus christ, just kill yourself. If I want to make a thread about x then fuck you I'm going to make a thread about x. I don't give a fuck if it's not the specified time for it some autist dictated because he's butthurt baby.

Having never used reddit myself I can blindly say you are reddit.

>If I want to make a thread about x then fuck you I'm going to make a thread about x.
I'm talking about the specific generals.

Oh, that's what you meant.

So says the redditor

I'm mad by the fact that you think you can tread in here with your dirty boots reeking of underage b& and Gaia, and I'm even more mad that Cred Forumsnons around here aren't doing shit to correct it.

See, this is why Cred Forums is so fucking shit. Just get the fuck out and stop adding to the cancer.

Cred Forums, this is the result of your lax attitude towards newfags. In the past, we would collectively put down these faggots. But now, you just let them be, and now they think THEY can put down the true population of Cred Forums. This is what happens when you don't take an active stance in correcting these newfags, and I hope you don't complain when this place falls into a shithole even deeper than the one we already have.

I'm all for moving buyfag threads but /toyu/ rules don't allow fixed-pose statues so they would have to change. It's the only reason we're here, really. That and nobody wants to go to /jp/.

Generals don't belong fucking period, dumbass. They don't need a fucking time schedule and if I want to talk about x series, I'm making a thread for it. Fuck your schedule. Don't give me some bullshit "b-but normal threads don't need to follow the schedule" either. Fuck off, threads shouldn't need dedicated mods/jannys. If they do, it fucking needs to be nuked,

ok now this shit has become retarded, why is this constant now? You do realize you've now become part of what is considered cancer?

>The solution is to recruit janitors assigned to franchises.
back to r.eddit

>Manhwa is mostly just same shit with different panel structure.
saddly, these days manwha is basically just shitty webtoons, so no, not the same.

>Who the fuck cares, really.
a lot of people, have you ever seen a manhwa thread? its just a containment thread.

They have to become cancer to prove how cancerous generals are.

That mod is condemning asking for source, the assumption being that you can always find source with the tools at your disposal.
Realistically, this assumption is not always true, especially for crops, so actively working to make it true would probably be a good thing for everyone.

Banning people like you, who refuse to help fix this issue, sounds like a great idea though.

>saddly, these days manwha is basically just shitty webtoons, so no, not the same
Actually, can someone clarify this one for me. I honestly don't care much, but when we mean manhwa and shit, we mean the manga stuff right? Not the webtoon shit? If its the manga stuff, I can't see any reason why it can't go here as long as people aren't stupid about it. The webtoon stuff and fuck right off, however.

might as well just nuke the whole website desu

The schedule is for specific generals such as DJT and drawfag, not franchise generals. Those specific non franchise generals don't need to be up all the time because the posters interested in them aren't here all the time and don't have much to post in the first place. As a result those specific threads are filled with necrobumping and blogposting when they could be filled with interesting discussion. It would be better to set for a weekly schedule for that kind of thread.

No, it really isn't. I actually provide source when its almost impossible to find source for, but I generally a lot of the time don't as I'm a lazy cunt. Do I deserve to be banned for that? FUCK NO, FUCK OFF. Rulefagging is literally cancer and the elitism is as you said, was to maintain a certain amount of quality to prevent idiots from posting. Banning people for not providing a source is fucking stupid and outright CHILDISH. It's mindless rulefagging and its nothing more than the screaming of a child.

The issue is no one should come here expecting to get fed and should always be in the mind they have to be an adult and find shit themselves. Even if that means going to the boards made for those questions and its difficult.

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and i will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Fuck off weebshit

>nobody complaining about my favorite thread
hehe

No one cares about seven deadly sins

The problem with spoonfeeding is that you can basically come into a thread, just post that google gives you nothing without actually doing anything and voila.
This is a nice way to weed out the newfags, because they don't question, they give the source right away and don't understand why they shouldn't.
So we need to instaban anyone who asks or gives source, unless it's a shitty crop, and even then there's /wsr/ for that.

It's fine here as it is.

It's okay user, we can be male lesbians. I'm 5 foot 9 and 136 lbs. I like video games and I can be cute if you're nice.

Spoonfeeding wouldn't be an issue and literally wouldn't exist if people just post the source so people wouldn't ask for it

This isn't rocket science, retard

names are useful for drawthreads, I can see why people want to keep them.

Then why the fuck do I keep seeing retards asking for source when it's literally in the filename?
And why should I provide source when it's literally a click away? I'm not obligated to do that, you can find it yourself.

If you've been here long enough you wouldn't need source, faggot.

If you can't find the source on your own you are most likely a retard who should stay on /r/anime.

more nipples

Leave the fucking waifu and drawthreads, they don't hurt shit.

>You have no idea what is beneficial for this board.
Neither do you, so your suggestions are utterly pointless. In fact, your ideas are anything BUT beneficial because they boil down to arbitrarily banning people who do something that you disapprove of. Despite all of your rambling about board culture and attempts to sound intelligent, you've yet to actually suggest anything that betters the board in a meaningful way.

>Banning people like you, who refuse to help fix this issue, sounds like a great idea though.
Again with the arbitrary bans. Bans should only be given for violations of the rules. There is no "issue", and nothing needs to be fixed.

People do that and spoonfeeding still exists. In any case, it isn't my responsiblity to post a source for every crop or image I post.

What is with this cancerous attitude where people expect other posters to acquiesce to every little fucking demand they make? You are the one who needs to adapt to the board, not the other way around.

Fuck your shit threads.
Mods should tell hiro to go fuck himself and ban this garbage again.
Get rid of /qa/ too. Nothing good has ever or will ever come of a board like that.

>Get rid of /qa/ too. Nothing good has ever or will ever come of a board like that.
PLEASE

Can someone explain to me why we do not want Generals?

I find them rather useful.

I fucked up, that first quote was meant for

I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

>Someone with a actually brain
This
Don't like Cred Forums then fuck off

yeah, useful for lazy circlejerking shitposter like you maybe.
and we don't want people like you on Cred Forums

NO MODERATION OR Cred Forums TIER MODS

generals invite fun, relaxed posting, and clog up the board with more generals. this takes peoples precious 4 reply obscure manga threads off page 10, and makes faggots cry. both sides are shitty.

how's Cred Forums mods?
never been there

>Can someone explain to me why we do not want Generals?
Take a look at the jojo general. And by "take a look" I mean actually read through what's constantly posted for at least two threads. Look at the kind of people that post there too. Compare that to the rest of Cred Forums. Here's your answer.

this user get it

Ban pointless shit like this

No moderation for like a week or two.
I'd love to see what this place becomes.

Cred Forums have better anime threads than Cred Forums tbqh

No one will notice mods are gone, so nothing will change

*takes a look*

wtf I love jojo now

>wtf
no wonder you like jojo general

Wouldn't be able to tell the difference from right now.

Reminder that these threads are made by crossboarding newfags trying to shit up the board.

>allow blacked generals
>allow green redbit meme grog to be posted
>anime kino threads
>ban Cred Forums
>allow western anime kino
Lads I fixed Cred Forums

Ban pointless shit like this

based

>western anime
wut?

Why don't anime fans want manga to have it's own board?

I'd heard horror stories about the Jojos threads but when I actually looked in one it was somehow even worse than I imagined. It was like a dimensional warp to the twilight zone. People unironically posting fanfics, linking tumblrs, shipping, and yaoi spam with a heavy dose of high-effort "wats ur favorite stand/part".

Generals are trash but I'm thankful that they're contained to that shitheap.

More like the IRC autists or a really retarded mod

I mean kino

Why would mods want threads like these up?

I'd be happier if we could contain these people in a place that isn't on Cred Forums.

Gee, I wonder.

NEVER visit the SC2 general on /vg/

Because he wanted us to tell him that we need a manga board

They're afraid the quality posters would leave?

We don't though.

We do.

Kill yourself, crossboarder.

>I'm thankful that they're contained to that shitheap.
If not for that shitheap crossboarders wouldn't have a place to stay here, a quick access to threads related to jojo, nor a place where they could all kongregate to and create a gated community in. They'd have to lurk, find the occasional thread made by an Cred Forums regular, and then be told to fuck off for acting like a newfag because he doesn't have his other 100 newfag buddies backing him.

Thanks to the general we now have an outpost of crossboarders from which they seep into the rest of Cred Forums and shitpost, no means of getting rid of them, and no means to have actual decent discussion about jojo.

Perma ban all Re:Zero posters.That would eliminate the most cancerous posters.

We should allow LNs on Cred Forums

Are do we?

If you are not going to reply seriously, don't bother replying at all.

I hate you, I truly hate you Cred Forums.

This board is dead. And I'm talking about numbers. In this case, slower wasn't equal to better. We only have a bunch of repetitive threads about the same shit every day, or endless not-generals about anime that ended like 15 years ago.

>manga board that bans generals
Truly paradise on earth.

i'm fucking serious newshit moron

You know Cred Forums is like the most newfag underage board.
Cred Forums has become too popular so when some normalfag watches SAO they're like lol im so into anime now time to post on Cred Forums

new thread

This is what Cred Forums needs

>newfag

And just like that you've made me lose interest.

>and no means to have actual decent discussion about jojo.
Yeah, I've completely given up on discussing JoJo on Cred Forums. It's just too painful to attempt.

Just posting the source without any nuance is usually detrimental to Cred Forums as a whole. Giving a hint that a reasonable person with the amount of experience and intelligence we expect of Cred Forumsnons is a much better solution.

What if you run an image through multiple reverse search sites like yandex and google, searched for clues in the thread and archives, have been lurking Cred Forums for years, but still can't find the source?
Should you really be told to "stay on r/anime" or called a faggot if this happens?
Ragging on anons who have learned to walk the walk and talk the talk of Cred Forums but not quite to the extreme level necessary to find the source of some obscure crop is ridiculous.

Discard idiots clamoring for source who need only run an image or text through google or a similar reverse search method, yet are too stupid or lazy to. They're rightfully chastised.
The issue we have is demonstrated in the scenario I described above. Some images are practically untraceable. It's a chink in the armor that is our board culture, and it needs to be fixed.

Also, that image is ludicrous.
The OP is wrong because directly spoonfeeding is detrimental to us all, and helping others find sources in ways that require knowledge and experience is a much better solution, as it keeps out undesirables.
However, that mod's response is laughably ignorant. Cred Forums is nowhere near perfect and can certainly change and improve in several ways.

My suggestion to enforce providing hints, such as including the Japanese title within the image or giving away tertiary information instead of the direct source, would not only increase the fairness of our board's mantra (lurking and being knowledgeable would actually be applicable to previously untraceable crops, therefore allowing desirable people to find the source and join the conversation), but also limit unnecessary suffering of anons who would otherwise never find the source in question.

Bun user, BnHA is much worse, BnHA crowd are even worse than MonMus and JoJo fandoms. You are just mad that Re:Zero is having its 15 minutes of fame.

If we delete generals this board will just die in a few months. They are like 90% of threads over 100 posts.

like i even care, you're gonna be banned sooner or later anyway

>nothing needs to change on Cred Forums
Why is there part of Cred Forums who always thinks it is perfect?

Cred Forums already dead since mods stopping to delete generals.
by banning generals we basically reviving Cred Forums

if it not broken dont fix it.

This all seem pretty reasonable. Shitters add nothing to discussion. How many times some doubt could be solved by a simple correction but instead the thread is delayed by 'ur an asshat'' tier posts.

I'ts as if I'm back in school having to deal with the same infantile petty bastards, but now thei're on my oriental animated knittings online congregation.

BnHA threads are quite civil actually, except when retards (like you) come in and say "THIS ANIME IS SHIT KILL YOURSELFS FAGS XDDD". Try going to a JoJo or Monmusu thread once or twice before spamming your lies.

Cred Forums is honestly in good shape compared to the other popular boards. People typically fuck off to their generals when asked, even the Re:Zero fags who keep making Rem threads every hour.

nice dubs