Why don't I see Cred Forums talking about this? It's one of the best in the anime industry...

Why don't I see Cred Forums talking about this? It's one of the best in the anime industry. Too bad everything after the anime in the novels is shit.

Because it's shit.

And the reason is?

>It's one of the best in the anime industry
Why do newfags always praise this piece of shit?

Dropped in the first episode

It's crap, only the music is good.

I don't care about all the hate, this is still one of my favorites to this day.

I loved it, but Cred Forums hates it so it's impossible to discuss it here.

And faggots are salty Aoyama lost.

It's good but too long,they even remade an arc

That said the characters are good in general.

The reason of it being crap is?

As usual, people just hate it because their ship didn't sail. Go kill yourselves.

>being this mad at people not liking what you don't like
What about the part where people without talent can't keep up with people who have it?

>What about the part where people without talent can't keep up with people who have it?
What are you trying to say here?

Forced drama is the main reason.

Because it already ended and you weren't here when it aired.

Yeah because a guy crying because he was inferior to someone with talent is forced drama.

First you need to explain why's that " the best in the anime industry"

Meant to say "one of the best in the anime industry".

The story is good, the characters have unique personalities and are interesting. Their interactions feel human, the music is good, and the animation is top-notch.

The game is shit.
The anime is shit.

Even No-Rin is better.

You sure told us user.

I remember crying like a little bitch

The story is generic, the characters are generic shit you see in every seasonal anime, their interactions are nothing special, the music is fine, the animation is ok

Here, I proved you wrong.

Sorata tries to fulfill his dreams, works hard and fails. The same goes with Nanami. Even though they are giving their all, they just keep failing, Nanami would have had to give up if she didn't convince her parents.

Jin also feels like he's not good enough for Misaki and tries to improve, yet Misaki submits the marriage papers ignoring his wish to better himself because she's a piece of shit.

Name 5 anime with the same plot/cast of characters of Sakurasou if it's so generic.

>autistic charcter, BUT WAIT SHE'S ACTUALLY A GENIUS
>unique personalities

And this is bad because?

>ywn florence nightingale a cute asspie who can't put clothes on without you

>unique personality
>interesting

Touch, WA2, Shirobako, Nodame Cantabile, Cross Game
And they don't have the same charcters, they have the characters that are much better

Your point? Most autistic people usually has something they are very good with. This is proven in real life.

>Touch, WA2, Shirobako, Nodame Cantabile, Cross Game

How exactly does this shows have the same plot/cast of characters as Sakurasou?

There isn't even a character in the shows you've listed with the same personality as Mashiro.

The point that it that it's a generic anime archetype.

MC was shit.

>Why don't I see Cred Forums talking about this
Because it aired 4 years ago and there's not much to talk about anymore.

Loved the first half. Second half was very disappointing. Sorata's regression and rehashing the whole "Sorata does a presentation for a competition and fails miserably while Mashiro succeeds" arc was annoying to watch. Demolition arc wasn't very good either.

>The point that it that it's a generic anime archetype.
But it's not.

Yes it is. When you stop being a newfag and watch more than 20 anime, you'll discover that autistic genius isn't exactly a unique character.

That's an idiot savant and while it does happen it's pretty rare. And very much an overplayed trope. I actually liked the show but I won't pretend it's a unique gem.

Have you actually watched any of those shows?

Yes. I've watched Shirobako, Nodame, and Cross Game. Cross Game is even one of my favorite anime.

Not him. But the piano girl from wa2 is similar to her. Not autistic granted but she is a quiet genius and share some similarities. She was better though because she wasn't a walking trope. Also she was best girl.

They don't have the same plot, but they share a lot of similar themes.

> one of the best
> anime

that means nothing, weaboo piece of shit.

Holy shit you made me giggle, now seriosly how much anime have you seen, i guess about 20-30.

Only around 560.

pantsu?

Not him but the fact you even replied to this makes me think you're lying.

Why? He asked how much I've seen.

Post your MAL

I doubt you are telling the truth, if you are not lying you watched all that anime x10 speed or you are a braindead faggot.

I don't have a MAL.

You sure told me.

>Why don't I see Cred Forums talking about this? It's one of the best in the anime industry
Are you fucking kidding me

Were they any likeable characters in this show? I think i fucking hated everyone in this

I list my anime in Notepad.

>guy gets massive opportunities handed to him on a silver platter
>still whines and bitches at everyone when he has a minor setback

Meanwhile
>long suffering friend tries her hardest constantly
>things never go right for her
>she never gives up, never blames anyone else
>eventually she if forced to give up on her dreams whilst everyone around her acheives them through luck and natural ability.

The only thing sakurasou has going for it is good art direction. The story is garbage, and this is coming from someone that watched it with Cred Forums and then bought the english BD's. Sakurasou is not meant to be good, smart, or clever, its meant to sit there and be pretty, like Mashiro.

i agree with this user

At least this thread is full of high functioning autists I guess. 50 posts and it's just "this has been done before" "how much anime have you watched" and "my taste > your taste".

If you're a high funtioning autist and you don't have any redeeming quality like Mashiro, you should just off yourself for the sake of mankind.

>OP claims it's one of the best anime ever and explains it with "characters and plot are good"

Do you expect people reply seriously to this kind of reasoning?

Meant to

>>Why don't I see Cred Forums talking about this?

>fucking autists answering the op and having opinions.
Sasuga

It's shit OP. There's no rewatch value. Having an underdog MC is fine but atleast let him win once. Why should I watch a bunch of failures for drama. And they kept making the talented winning. What are they trying to say? Hard work equals to nothing? Only those with talent perseveres?
It forces it's drama, it's shit at inspiring people, its angsty as fuck and it's utterly generic. It even killed JC Staffs drama Dept and made the director change studios.

>Hard work equals to nothing? Only those with talent perseveres?

Yes, Unless you're REALLY trying hard.

Literally everything about this anime screams
>SelfInsert Beta
>Allergic reactions to vagina
>Cuck
>Cuck.
>Cuck
>and even more Cuck

>It's one of the best in the anime industry

Show killed itself in the second half when it started rehashing drama. Everyone in this show is either an useless piece of shit or a complete asshole (or both for Sorata), so at the end you just want them to go die in a ditch.

>I have watched 20 "animes"
>This was "the best"
>Why does no-one discuss this masterpiece here 24/7

here#s a hint: end yourself

your last 3 are good shit

>currently watching series in same place as completed series

This is the problem with anime like this.

They make stunning animations with really amazing character designs. The personalities of mostly the girls are usually just pure sex.

The problem with that is that they are usually matched with situations and MCs that have little to no intention to do anything. So we sit here and watch some faggot try and talk to basically models at this point. While having more sexual interactions with his male best friend. Jin in this case.

The same style with the all known hated Nisecuck which literally has a retard who sucks at everything but cooking, and cucking himself. Again stunning characters and beautiful girls with great personalities, but they do absolutely nothing with them.

>>Cuck
>>Cuck.
>>Cuck
>>and even more Cuck
I want newshits to leave.

should i bother my self with it ? i hate romance but i liked oreimo

Pretty much this. Sorata a shit.

No.

>i liked oreimo
Yes you'll like Sakurasou

>Cant give a valid argument
>"Y-YOU NEWFAG!!!"

If you want likeable characters in your show, don't watch it.

>I liked oreimo

So you have very low taste in stories. You will enjoy sakurasou

>spam "KEK" like an autist
>think people will take you seriously
>thinks his argument is "valid"
>try to call out other people for not having an argument
There was an attempt.

Is there a worst anime side-plot than the one about Jin and Misaki?
This show has terrible writing, but this part stuck with me. I've seen better love stories in the Jerry Springer Show.

>>spam "KEK" like an autist
>>think people will take you seriously
>>thinks his argument is "valid"
>>try to call out other people for not having an argument

Go do your homework, kid.

Shouldn't you be listening to your church teacher instead of being on your Iphone?

Yup. You got me.

Seriously though, that homework isn't going to finish itself.

Your mother said if you pull your socks up right she'll get you the next call of duty for christmas

Cool.

>>Cant give a valid argument
Right back at you. Maybe you really should look up what cuck even means. I think you spent too much time on Cred Forums.

This.

If you like slice of life with terrible drama, it's the show for you. It's pretty shitty from an objective standpoint but my (and probably many other anons) guilty pleaser.

Its not my fault you like shit taste in anime

anime is trash you nigger. there's no such thing as good anime

Never said there was such thing as a "good anime" you autist. There are just better anime

You have a very shit taste in that

>what is Sakurasou

>what is a bad example

The first three episodes were great.

But then everything after them happened.

It was a 6/10

It was pretty cool, Mashiro is best girl.
Shame LV was cancelled, but at least we got time skip where they are together.

I don't use Windows 10 so whatever.

>completely ignores my point.
Splendid.

What point?

My arguments were pretty valid
I cant change your mind on how you view anime. If you have shit taste then I cant make you not have shit taste. I can just say you have shit taste and that you only like anime for its animations and pretty grilss with Japanese accents

God fucking damned,

I didn't give a shit about your arguments. I called you out for the fucking "cuck" part and called you a newshit. Than you came with arguments or some shit and i said that you should fuck back off to and look up what the fuck cuck even means. These were my points. I did not have a discussion about the taste in anime you and i have, i called you out for being a prepubescent retarded cuntnugget. But you were too fucking stupid to actually get that. God fucking damned. This shit ruzzles my jimmies.

>I didnt give a shit about your arguments
>I just care about my definition of cuck because I was triggered

Then user, I dont give a shit

Shiina is unique

Sure, if you're newfag

I think that without the pretty visuals nobody would even talk about this pile of shit. It's just cringy teenage drama full of shitty ecchi "comedy" and stereotypes. One of the shittiest show I've ever seen

In the anime Shiina is the unique one and Nanami is the tsun next door. They're both generic, there are more Nanami than there are Shiina.

The characterization in this show is fucking horrible. They throw a bunch of boring, unlikeable characters in drama situations, before trying to make the viewer give a fuck about the them. This makes the entire dramatic plot insanely boring and even more unrelatable than it already was.

The girls looked cute from time to time though.

did you even watch it?

>shinsekai yori
you must mean litteral shit

i liked the first episode when he woke up with the cute girl

Yes ived watched it.

They have so many opportunities to make moves on each other, but they were so much of a disgrace to humanity that they just sat there.

litteraly every romcom ever

My point exactly,

However, they do such a massive MASSIVE buff on the subject that they just keep it going on and on and on. It gets annoying after a while

>>Cuck
>>Cuck.
>>Cuck
>>and even more Cuck
I want Cred Forums and Cred Forums out of this board

this anime was fucking terrible but why do normalfags hype it so much?

The fact that MC failed made the show somewhat different. On the other hand Nanami suffered too much.

The post got deleted, but the user is probably still around. SHould've just banned this faglord.

Not op but I get it now
Its a "shoujo" masked as "shonen", male MC and art style fooled me
If you genderbent some of the cast it becomes full otome chiche storm
>indesicive spineless MC
>Handsome autistic romantic interest #1
>Womanizer sempai
>Bad luck friend
>cheerful sempai

Its the same trick anno pulled with evangelion, no wonder it feel too fresh

I've seen ten episodes of this shit and there wasn't a single one where one without shitty drama, angry characters, idiot misunderstandings and shit like this.
having some drama once in a while is not bad, forcing shitty drama every episode it's just cringy and stupid

boring

> It's one of the best in the anime industry
Nigger, I even liked Sakurasou, but it's just a decent generic show for people who enjoy autism moe.