Make a sports show

>make a sports show
>don't make anyone gay

?

Oh, you mean like Cheer Danshi?

Days? More like gays

about fucking time

I'm actually sincerely enjoying DAYS. It's generic and basic as fuck, but it's a properly done sports anime and it's not really common enough to complain.
Starting the first episode with a match in the future to let you know that they are aware of how you want the story to end really settle it as a proper even if non impressive series.

I also enjoy DFC.

So is this decent? I like sports anime

It's a sports anime about a kid that's really bad in a very good team trying his best and inspiring the real talent, earning respect for how much effort he puts and fixing other's point of view like the tsundere girl in the OP that learns that hiding her studying power level and being a bitch isn't excusable because she didn't get the scolarship she wanted.
It doesn't try to be special in any way, it just tries to be solid and I sort of like it since it's airing right now. I wouldn't recommend it 5 years from now tho. A ton of cheap CG players in the field but it's better than having it static or empty, not too much animation in the matches but decent stakes and just enought internal monologues.

>Make a sports show
>for 1200 fucking chapters
>lots of gay jokes
>but no one is gay.

which one?

Are these two fucking already?

all of them, I guess

It's basically the definitive sports story. About a character who never gives up but still meets failure, and a cast of characters that all want to improve and enjoy their sports.
Not a whole lot of tactics, no magic powers. It's more of a story about the team and the central characters and how perseverance leads to success.

If you can get tricked by that sorta thing it'll probably make you feel good to watch it.

Is pure shit if you have actually played football before, don't expect anything related to football

This, as a football anime it is terrible. Makes me cringe everytime.

why are you expecting football when its a soccer anime?

Really? I don't find it cringey, but the matches are extremely short and you barely see anything including many important goals. It's as good or bad as most sports anime are depicting their theme.

It's a simple story that doesn't take many risks and characters are mostly likable.

The football is pretty shit though. I guess the only series that manages football well and with depth is Giant Killing.

It's ok if you like sports anime.

It's worse than giant killing, whistle, hungry heart wild striker and aoki densetsu shoot. if you want an anime about football i'd rather watch those first.

Hajime no Ippo obviously.

Is she gonna get BTFO

>Gain less than 0 attention

I have no reasson to root for her, she's barely a character. I care more about the cripple mom getting some action than that boring childhood friend.

Whenever I see the opening and it gets to the mom cheering for him I can't help but wish the show took more time to develop that the kid lives with someone who literally can't use her legs. That should be part of his motivation.

She is shipped with blondie, not with MC.

I want to make Bakamoto's mum walk again.

Even as a no-character I find her more likable than tsundere bitch.

I want to make her walk like a puppet using my dick, are we on the same page with this?

Some of them are gay

>streaming

Every sports series ever has bromance but never any actual homo. It doesn't help that most of the male characters never have girlfriends despite being high school age.

What the hell are you talking about, in every sport related manga or anime have a MC with a gf or at least a love interest. The only title I remember that don't do this was Ookiku.

And that's what makrs Oofuri great: raw homolust and baseball.

DAYS have the eyecatchs with data from each character, it usually ends with "Girlfriend:" and most guys answer as if being offered, some are all pussy magnet and girls get creeped by the question. That was a tiny, nice and cheap detail I liked in the adaptation.

Haikyuu doesn't. Daichi actually has a girl interested in him but he's completely oblivious despite nearing the end of his 3rd year.

They compensate by having everyone lust for the Shimizu girl.

Fucking Cheer Danshi, I expected borderline BL and I got nothing.

I expected some level of a sports anime and it's all practice with no clear goals or progress with a single match so far. If anything it's closer to an idol anime.

This is your date tonight.

which one?

>all of the captain's strength up my ass
I'll never be ready but I want to

>make a sports show
>make one of the best straight sportanime pairing of all time