Mob Psycho 100 : D-1 before Episode 11

Are you hyped? Who do you think will be AD this week? Should we expect some more Kameda greatness, or will it be something else entirely?

Will they deliver on GRATITUDE ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11251354
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00108324
youtube.com/watch?v=QJC13d0PSPc
imgur.com/a/4AeoJ
strawpoll.me/11256845
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/45/49/040030454998.html
asikoh.tumblr.com/
vaughnlive.tv/neetball
youtube.com/watch?v=T6_mGCEZVkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice pic, good job.

>only 2 more Mobdays left
Hold me, Cred Forums.

Don't think that far ahead. Instead, rejoice about the upcoming Mobday and how glorious it's going to be.

MOB MOB WHAT DO YOU WANT

MOB MOB WHY DO YOU WANT

>>only 2 more Mobdays left

Fuck.
At least we still have the manga for now

>gonna miss the streaming because I start working tomorrow

We'll still be here when you get out of work, user.

If this really is the last arc, how long do we have until the manga ends?

Thanks user, means a lot to me.

Who knows. ONE could make it so chapters 96 to 99 be longer. Chapter 90 had 12 parts.

But I don't think we are going to have more than one (or two) fights since Mob is making his way to the Divine Tree already.

I still think chapter 100 will be the end of the manga, but I wouldn't be against ONE trolling everyone and go beyond 100. As long as the manga remains as good of course.

Mob is already known by everyone in their town so unless mass memory cancelling happens I don't see this manga going on after this.

Tome a cute CUTE

>The MP100 anime only has 2 weeks left, and the manga may be ending as well.
It's been a wild ride with you gayposting fucks. Here's to hoping the next episode goes well.

>all the lusting over Reigen will be gone

I really want the 2nd season dammit.

Excluding Mob, who is the cutest MP100 character?

NEET-kun

NEET-kun obviously.

Greetings, anonymous user on Cred Forums. I am a representative of Warner Bros. I am glad that an anime show you like is one that was produced by us, but it is obvious that you are not paying money to our license partner for the privilege of watching it.
Thus, I shall conclude that our company is losing money, and it is not worth to continue financing any further seasons of the Mob Psycho 100 anime.
I shall inform the Japanese office that they should immediately cease any further work on the anime show with the Bones Animation Studio, and destroy and bury the remains of all the master tapes.

I didn't really mind Teru before, but the anime made me reconsider.

Excellent taste.

Representative of Warner Bros that browses Cred Forums,

MP100 is the reason I have crunchyroll. And I'd buy merch but there is none in Europe. Ergo it's all your fault. ;_;

This little faggot.

Teru is cute too.

My boi Shou getting some recognition

Why do jojoautists have to shove their retarded shit into everything?

strawpoll.me/11251354

> implying a fraud like King could even beat Reigen in games.

Reigen mudafakin beat a ghost in game while playing multiple character simultaneously.

That was made by one of the animators who works on Diamond is Unbreakable, user-kun.
But Reigen is good at video games too.

You know you have a problem when you get to move a lovely town in another country to study for your future and all you can think of is that you're gonna miss the stream because you'll be travelling all day between trying to catch your flight in time and spending hours on trains, and how tragic this is and if there's a chance that you'll get it all done by the time the episode airs

>Reigen will never exist

IT'S NOT FAIR

Will ONE ever write a better character than him?

Will any author ever write a better character than Reigen?

I don't think it's possible.

I'd really like an answer on the second and third question

I know that feel, brah: I still can hardly believe how important Mob Psycho has become for me in the span of just a couple months.

My mondays are gonna be empty as hell without new episodes to look forward to.

>brah
You should just kill yourself. Thats the best outcome for everyone.

>inb4 mob has an amazing, action packed fight with dimple
>mob loses his the top of his school outfit, revealing his monkey shirt
>mob removes the broccoli, day saved
>everyone ignores him because of the monkey shirt and continues on with their everyday lives

that was uncalled for, user.

Kameda will probably be AD for the finale.

>tfw no stuffed Reigen to cuddle with at night

But there is not much happening in the finale all the good scenes happen slightly before and shortly after Gratitude. Kameda didnt even animate that much himself even though he declined being Chief director for that very reason.

Did you mean to reply to ?

I agree btw: it would make more sense for Kameda to be AD for this week and/or do some key animation for Gratitude.

These are so cute. Are they from UFO catchers?

I wonder why, I really wanted to see more of him, even though I certainly can complain about anything we got so far

>I really wanted to see more of him,
Well, he did give the whole anime a lot of his personal with his designs and the direction of the first episode alone, but I wouldn't lose hope just yet: he might go all out next week for all we know.

personal touch*

I know, I'm just greedy, the character designs were what first got me interested in the first place

What was up with the opening scene of ep 1? Will that come up again?

Have you seen Gurren Lagann, it's that type of thing

100% filler. Episode 1 adapted 1 chapter, the rest are filler.

Teaser for whats to come, season two confirmed!

Mogami arc foreshadowing.

> he thinks it's mogami arc

Spirits are different from yokais, learn Jap folklore

If anything, it looks more like foreshadowing for the current arc.

>inb4 the Broccoli arc ends exactly like that

Post Halloween fanart!!

vampire Reigen a cute

Hai!

I need some good pumpkinboy mob reference

no homo

Is Mob's mum the only person who to call him "Shige"?

I think so. Dimple tried to call him Shige-chan but stopped under threat of exorcism.

Yup, that's probably why he didn't let Dimple call him that.Kinda cute when you think about it.

Ah yes that's right, thankyou guys.

>the episode where Mob/Reigen dress as schoolgirls in order to enter a girls only school is from a 'post-current anime arc' chapter

Now I'm worried. Does the anime skip anything over the early chapters?

It rushed the Ritsu arc, but I don't think it outright skipped too much.

I feel you, I have my orientation for my new job on Monday.

I wonder if they'll ever show the other characters' Halloween costumes?

Nothing much except in the ritsu arc some dialogue and exposition. You are fine to go ahead and read on.

I come here from the Re:Zero fiasco. Just want to forget about it and get hyped for tomorrow.

>I come here from the Re:Zero fiasco
What happened over there?

>inb4 you fucking jinxed BONES messes up Gratitude

If there's a God please don't let this happen

Don't want to talk about it anymore. Gotta lower my levels of salt.

Oh god, no. I came here to feel comfy and get excited about Gratitude.

I took this coming Monday and the next Monday off for the final two episodes.
I'm baking a cake for the finale

That's true dedication.

>mfw mob psycho goes to chapter ???

This thread is full of shitposts, spam it with Reigens.

>Mob cross-dresses in his school
>no one recognizes him but he is more popular than ever
>decides to stay as a girl forever

I'd watch that.

Didn't ONE say in one of the interviews that he's merely pretending?

I'm drinking milk to celebrate

I honestly have no idea what your talking about, I haven't seen ONE's interviews.

But then his chances of hooking up with Tsubomi would go from "barely existent" to "completely impossible"

Good, Mob is too good for Turbobitch-san.

I wish I had saved the crossdressing Mob/Tsubomi fanart I saw a week ago. It was cute.

Recent Interview on the Mob Psycho featuring ONE and Tachikawa:

>TACHIKAWA: Oh! Well, when the staff was reading through the Mob Psycho together, the topic repeatedly came up. You give off a very rustic, simple air. A good-natured vibe. As for me, well, I’m a bit of the opposite. I think it was Kameda (Yoshimichi), our character designer, who said it, but… uh, he called me “real shady” (Laughs). And then he immediately went on to talk about how much of a good person you are. And you honestly do come off as a decent person, so we were wondering whether Mob was based on you.

>ONE: I’m just pretending.

>TACHIKAWA: (Laughs)

It's on crunchyroll if you're interested.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00108324

I think they're these keychains, so they're probably kind of small. They look like they're made of minky or some other short pile fabric, so I'd imagine they're quite fluffy, though.

Fuck, I just found out I'll have to miss the last stream. ;_;

Turns out you're not the only one

Who is best girl and why is it Mukai?

>red hair
>blue eyes
>tiny yet powerful
>cute
Literally perfect

>freckles
>disgusting huge scar
Literally imperfect.

Freckles are cute and the scar adds character.

She's not the only one that description applies to.

He has no freckles, though.

Remember AMVs?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJC13d0PSPc

Fuck, Shou really is cute.

Where does this "Ritsu hates Reigen" meme come from? I don't remember getting that vibe from the manga. Sure, he doesn't trust him as a psychic (after all, he's smart so he's able to see through his bs), but I never got the idea that he hates him or anything like that.

He's pretty damn hostile towards him at the end of episode 6 (though to be fair, he was already pretty stressed out), and he looks disgusted at the very idea of spending the night at his place after the Boss arc.

It's okay not to hide in spoilers anymore now that he's animated.

Shou a cute.

It's not a meme, he genuinely doesn't like him and it shows.

>doesn't want to stay at Reigen's
>doesn't want to wear Reigen's borrowed clothes and sleep on his bed
Shit fucking taste, worst boy by far.

You guys can't read the mood. He obviously wanted to sleep at his boyfriend's.

>prefers Shou over Reigen
See? Shit taste.

I accidentally finished Voyeur Ritsu bath-time version first.
The full image is in the album. It is nsfw.
>imgur.com/a/4AeoJ
The idea of it should be : After dinner the Kageyama brothers go to take a bath. Shigeo goes first washes up and starts to soak in the tub. Ritsu seems to be taking awhile to come to wash up. "Ritsu, are you coming?"

I'll probably finish Ritsu being bullied sexually tonight.
The comic is taking me longer to finish, I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll have it fulling inked tonight and finish it up sometime tomorrow. I'm looking forward to starting on non Ritsu themed requests from the list soon.
Also blog time.
I got SAI and a tablet last night. I'm going to slowly start trying to learn to draw digitally. Wish me luck.

I like crossdressing Mob/Tsubomi more than just Mob/Tsubomi, I don't know why.

Godspeed drawbro, if it's your first time using a tablet it'll feel awkward as fuck but keep going, it won't take too long to get used to it.

easy

user delivers!
>soon
kek

Good luck with the new medium. I hope we get to see more of your art, even if it's just rough sketches.

>Another thread full of homo posting

>tfw turns out Tsubomi never cared for Mob because she's a lesbian

That's a weird way to spell Tome.

Wonderful, isn't it?

why didn't teru offer them to stay at his place, doesn't he live alone?

You have an entire board specifically created to post your boy love garbage in to your heart's content, so go there

Godspeed, user. I'm sure you'll do fine!

Also great job on that stalker Ritsu; it's really nice to see a fully drawn/colored page from you.

me too, something about it suits tsubomi more, i don't know what it is but she looks like she likes girls more than boys.

Because Reigen offered first and he does know Mob (and Ritsu) better, after all.

Why is he so perfect?

Still haven't learned the difference between blue boards and orange boards, shitposter-kun?

/y/ was made specifically to keep homo shit out of Cred Forums because you're a blight that nobody wants to endure.

So the answer is no?

It's not gay if I'm a girl.

That's because you're blinded by your shit taste

Having Mob over would be much of a temptation for him. But he wouldn't be able to do a thing since Brother-kun is there.

Just go to this thread, it's much better

That Reigen hype.

>posting good looking men is gay
You might need to get out of that closet someday user.

It is, these characters arent there to be sexualized by you gay men. Its not like they looking extra bishi or something and have a lot of fanservice. Its all in your head.

I know you're baiting, but it gives me an excuse to post this, so thanks.

Mogami, one of the most powerful characters in the world, is still on the loose.

Thats for Comedic purposes

user, it's okay to find Reigen sexually attractive. It happens to the best of us.

I'm not a man, user. I can do what I want.

I personally dont think drawings of men are particularly attractive but you do you bruh.

>first time using a tablet
It is and it does feel weird as fuck. Thanks for the advice.
>soon
I'm glad you found that funny I was hoping someone would like my lame humour.
Thank you for being so kind. I'll post some time to time.
Thank-you, and no problem the next few will be full colour.

Also, I have no requests that involve any girls left to do on the list. Anyone got a request involving any of the girls?
First sketch with the tablet, ridiculous how hard it is.

hey, where does it say that the manga is ending? i didn't know anything about that wtf

It's going to suck not having threads anymore when it ends... I'll miss your art. Make a tumblr

I've said this at least 300 times before but

IF IT'S REIGEN IT'S NOT GAY

Posting some stuff from the previous thread

MORE

This turned out really great! Fantastic job!
Thanks for posting your art drawfriend.
also don't worry about the comic, I'm happy to wait, take your time

Also congrats on getting a tablet! Good luck practicing with your tablet, it's hard to get used to at first but as other user's said it won't take long to get the hang of it.

It doesnt say it will end, people just assume it, cause ONE is releasing his chapters in parts and for now it seems that he does that so he can end the manga on chapter 100. There isnt much more to it.

The continued use of "precure" in this comparison chart will never fail to amuse me.

Also this shit tends to happen a lot with ONE adaptations for some reason, like significant enough little personality changes that you can make charts like this.

That's gureito!

Great job as always.

Fuck off with your gay shit!
Do you have more?

Nothing gay about beating someone up, user.

You know it user

Not unless there's a generous translator user around here please?

But Mogami wasn't a yokai.

He won't be a plot point anymore, it doesn't matter.

Never say never.

I like the little comics where Ritsu gets pissed and tries to beat the shit out of anyone who dares hang around his beloved Nii-san.

generous translator here, my friend.

scene 1:
shou: so, let's get married.
scene 2:
ritsu: are you okay, nii-san?
mob: y-yes...
scene 3:
shou: i don't know how many times i've said this, but you never gave me a serious answer
mob (thinking): ah, it's that so...?
mob: that surprised me
scene 4:
ritsu: okay.
scene 5:
shou: eh?
scene 6:
ritsu: i can marry you
scene 7:
shou: just what's wrong with you?
mob: i-i'm sorry...
ritsu: i'm kind of sorry for you, nii-san.
mob (thinking): think about your timing...

Thanks, user.

Thanks user, I'll work on it now.

>shou: just what's wrong with you?
What a rude little turd.

Thanks for translating.

In the latest few chapters of the manga, Mob's been wearing the monkey shirt, so it's likely going to be relevant. The question is: how? The most obvious way would be for Teru to fight Mob and snap out of the brainwashing when he sees the shirt, but it seems so obvious that I'm starting to doubt ONE will do it.

Maybe we're overthinking this and it's just gonna be a shirt.

The hands in this show are so good. I seriously want to make love to this hand.

It's almost monday

ONE'll probably just end up having it so people don't know it was Mob and just go on with their lives.

Overthinking everything is the best part desu.

At some point, the shirt will be exposed. Everyone who was praising Mob will look at that shirt and laugh at how hideous is it. But then question if Psycho Helmet really deserves all the worshiping he gets and snap out of the brainwashing and go about their daily lives again.

So it'll never loop back to it because they decided to change the direction of the show?

I can't believe there are only two Mobdays left. I'm not ready for this.

not sure what you mean

is there a translation for this

Nice hatching

milt kahl would be proud

thanks, kind user

No, it's just a filler scene that could be (and has been) interpreted as possible foreshadowing for a future arc that the anime won't cover this season.

Why is Ritsu such a faggot?

So what are the chances she'll become the final villain along with Dimple?

What if Mob and Ritsu had a sex change and started to be called Tatsumaki and Fubuki?

The best part about Mobdays is that Mondays don't feel like the worst day of the week and discussing the new episode here also made Tuesday great. I don't want this feeling to go away ;_;

I'd say high. She's been fanning the flames since the beginning, and it would be kind of a waste to not use her this arc. I think she'll be the Bellatrix to Dimple's Voldemort.

who's ready for reigen's death

Why do you say that?

Mob would have to shrink since Tats is a midget, and Ritsu would have to suddenly get four years younger.

You shut your whore mouth, Reigen is going to live to a hundred, at least.

because he dies this week, don't you read the manga

what about teru's death?

Yes, I do. That's why I know that doesn't happen.

Did you get a「Boner」?

Who wouldn't?

He's too pretty to die.

i don't know what to tell you but he dies

He was born this way. Pls no bully.

Please do not sully pure brotherly love with your foul imaginations

>hasn't been seen in .4 chapters
>last thing he said was "farewell"
i doubt he would die too but he won't be alright when we get to see him again. nothing to do with that but i love the pic you posted, i think it's my favorite interpretation of crossdressing teru i have seen.

>keeps the pigeon toed stance
too cute.

He dies and he is swapped by his evil twin offscreen or something

I hope ONE draws Teru in drag at some point. Shou too. I want to collect the whole set.

I wonder if he's going to be mind controlled, or beat up so badly he won't be able to fight. Either way, I'll be upset.

brother complex is the only way user.

Would Reigen's death have the same impact on Mob though? How would Mob turn his life around if that was the case?

>Mob so clueless he doesn't realize the degeneracy of his little brother and just assumes he's in a bad mood

This is why mob is so precious and must be taken advantage of.

Mob
>it's been a while since we've walked back home together

Ritsu
>isn't it, Niisan
>My heart is going dokidoki as if we were going on a date after class

>TERMOGRAPHY

It would be nice if he were mind controlled/ a puppet used to fight against Mob. All beaten up and lifeless looking. I wonder how Mob would handle it.

Thank you user.

Tomorrow we won't have as much fun mocking secondaries anymore

Will the animation of ep8 be beaten in the next two?

Damn, this was animated so well that I wonder if some of the BONES staff are sadists

It's an unspoken agreement that Mob is for bullying

Do the animeonlys still think Reigen is Claw's Boss or have they realized that the real Boss is Reigen's brother Touichirou?

Since Reigen is Shou's uncle, is he going to adopt him once the thing with the broccoli is over?

Sadly no.

It was pretty clever of ONE to hint at the reveal so early and blatantly. I'm surprised I didn't catch it. It seemed so obvious when I reread the arc.

100% + ???% when?

LMFAO THAT COMIC
god, ritsu, calm down, you thirsty hoe.

After Reigen's exotic death

Are you saying you wouldn't hotglue a Mob pillow?

I would a Reigen pillow.

Nah, I'd rather hotglue the real thing..........;^)

The fanart for this show is giving me a spoon fetish, and I'm not sure how to feel about this.

OKAY OKAY that was literally the worst thing I've ever typed, I'm sorry anons.

I'd never hotglue mob, just cuddle him and hold his hand, sweet boy

>wanting to defile Mob

I'm glad you repented your sinful ways.

I want him to defile me.

You're becoming Ritsu. Symptoms include writing in your diary, having a Sasuke-esque personality, being a brocon to your older brother(or an older brother figure if you don't have one), the urge to stand on telephone poles, keeping your room dark and standing in shadows all the time, and rejecting all positive traits about yourself because you're not a special snowflake. Have fun.

I want to spoonfeed Mob while Reigen screws my bum for over an hour

Oh shit, all of that applies to me, except I'm a brocon for my little brother. Is there a cure?

Suicide

That is illegal.

I till have no idea why are people hyped for this normalfag pandering garbage.

Come on now, user. I'm sure you can fit in more buzzwords than that.

It's because people like things, shitposter-kun. For example, you like buzzwords.

i think you meant to post in the re:zero thread

I really like how this artist imitates the anime style

It's my honest opinion though. I'm still salty for spoiling the ending of this anime.
>Re: zero is normalfag pandering
It's the opposite actually. The moral of MP100 is literally "Just be a normalfag even if you have special powers because using it is forbidden." Ishiguro was not wrong and Reigen was an ass.

Yeah, it's very similar, but still has a personal touch.

What's that white, gooey substance that's on the bottom left Ritsu?

>hotgluing Ricchan
Now this I can get behind.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;^))))))))))

If you ignore the bullshit of Temefags and their overrated cunt, it's actually a decent and fun manga/show.

Milk. Growing boys need lots of milk to be big and strong, after all.

>agreeing with a loli
consider suicide

speaking of this artist, does anyone have the source?

There's a difference between being a normalfag and not being a psychopathic asshole just because you're "better" or "different". I can see how you could miss that though.

>shitting on loli

lolis are for brutal raping, they are not people to respect

Mobu just spilled spoiled milk on Ritsu's head. Nothing sexual.

Pic related also isn't sexual.

The moral isn't that you can't use what makes you 'special', it's that being 'special' doesn't make you better because everyone is special in some way.

>that pic
It's just someone helping Mob do his leg exercises.

Whose arms are those?

I thought he was checking to see if Mob had any leg injuries

mine

Only one person I know would wear a shirt like that

>because everyone is special in some way.
Nice ancient meme.

But Teru wouldn't corrupt Mob. He's not enough of a slut to do that.

He's not corrupting Mob he's just checking for injuries, or helping Mob with leg exercises. You're a big pervert.

>thread is dead until the gays show up
Can't you cocksuckers control your faggotry for a single thread? It's disgusting.

if the thread was dead earlier then why does it matter?
it's not like they're interrupting any discussion or anything

Mob is gay, the entire anime is aimed at fujos. Even ONE specifically wrote the series with a female audience in mind.

This show's been out this long and still no soundtrack rips?
I NEED that song that plays during critical moments, like when Miyagawa is getting his flame on and Terada was showing off his whips

source?

Soundtrack isn't out yet, and ripping from the show would mean the music has dialogue over it.

ONE doesn't give a shit about females, 2 or 3D.

Twitter has a #redrawreigen hash tag going right now where everyone is picking stock images and putting reigen in them. It's prime reaction image material.

Post some

RIP

Finally

Why would you want my husbando to die?

How much stronger is ???% than 100%?

A lot.

more suffering

>can absorb energy of espers and it's surrounding in a large radius and then go full nuke afterwards
The strongest.

STOP

gay sex = funny

It's true.

>ywn touch Teru's hair
It hurts.

>you will never pat teru's wig

think about it: a dude takes his erect dick and sticks it where another dudes poop comes out and he rubs it back and forth in the poop and then cums in the poop and then they kiss each other and then post on the internet about how the poop juice is actually bussy lubrication

Sounds hilarious when you put it like that.

>then they kiss
Fucking disgusting. Faggots need to off themselves.

>ywn touch Teru's abs
this is even worse, senpai -tachi

Are you 10?

That name was the main character of Makai no Ossan.

Shh, don't ruin the joke. It's the fresh new thing to lie to the animeonlys about.

>10 hr 50 min

Teru hasn't had enough suffering yet.

ITT: retards still believing they will show Gratitude this episode. Can't wait for idiots to be disappointed because of false hype.

This will be a better disappointment than Re:Zero's "Who's Rem ending" anticipation.

I'll just enjoy my reunion scene and Shou being smug.

>short hair teru soon in the anime
i wonder how it will look

Emi a best. If Mob ends up with someone, I hope it's with her, although Tome would be okay too.

Minori is the only girl for him

my nigga

i like how she ended up being so interesting despite only being focused on in one chapter, i wish we got to see more of her, at this point i doubt she is going to be that important in the future.
even mezato who kept showing up periodically through the chapters is less interesting than her.

Good taste. I agree.

> people actually believe they won't show it this episode

you know what I'm really worried about?
Emi
with all the stuff left to do I'm afraid we might not be able to get her storyline with mob, and that would be terrible because in there it was when mob showed all her character development like him being okay with using his powers, calling himself an esper to others, and being able to read that Emi really cared about her novels

Minori a shit.

Emi would probably be at the start of the second season if we got one.

Mob belongs with a nice cute boy.

I'm the only one who believes because I'm an esper unlike you normalfag.

Also I don't have shit directing capabilities so I know they will only show the best part in the finale.

Minori a best, She probably sexually abused Mob during those 6 months. Plus she's good now

There's not enough time in the final episode for gratitude, wrapping the arc, and the omake

he's the only nice boy in this anime

Who deserves to win the Mobowl, Cred Forums?

strawpoll.me/11256845

b-but ending in pic related would be fucking 10/10

this

Mob doesn't need an abusive girlfriend. He should be loved.

But she does love him, and she's not like that anymore

Gratitude is only 2 chapters long with short dialogues. Wrap up is 1 chapter and omake is 8 pages.

Perfect for 1 episode while Episode 11 has lot of shit to adapt they don't have time for Gratitude unless they want to botch it.

Teru became a pretty nice guy. And Shou isnt too bad.

If Shou won the Mobbowl, Ritsu would almost certainly kill himself.

And what do you think they'll do next episode? And chapters don't matter, these are important scenes they'll have to take their time with, you can't just rush the climax

>Shou in the lead
I don't understand.

That's why I said episode 12 would be the climax so that they don't rush it in episode 11.

How do you mean?

Not once he sees how happy they are together.

>not wanting Ricchan to get double-cucked

The last episode is gonna focus on character growth and sol, because that's what's important on mp

The aftermath is only 1 chapter and the omake is only 8 pages that could be done in like 2 minutes at most. They are not adapting the election part.

Well, think what you like

If we don't get a comfy scene of Mob and Reigen eating the mushrooms afterwards I will riot.

I voted Teru before I read this, can I take it back?

Teru winning would end in murder.

That's not the pic I chose, the hell?

Exactly. Comfy is important.

Foursome end or bust.

They don't have the time for her mini arc.

Only one other to choose 弟 like myself. Shame on you Cred Forums, incest a best.

Ritsu's love towards Mob is pure and brotherly, and nothing beyond that.

Ritsu's love is anything but pure. Mob's love for Ritsu is pure and protective/family like.

>you will never go to a love hotel with Reigen.

>Reigen winning

There can be no other option given that he's best boy AND best girl

That takes Ritsu out of the running too.

Perfection.

Maybe they'll add some small post-chapter 50 parts? Like ritsu apologizing or watching his brother falling, getting up and running again

>9 hours 10 minutes

That's a good idea.

This makes me anxious because I don't know if I'll make it to the stream, also

> 7h 13m

>I'm not a man
then don't post on Cred Forums

That's not for you to decide

Happy Mobday! Today is the day.

Well it is a shit

Why?

Maybe xe identifies as an attack helicopter, fuck off.

But none of us are men. We're all little girls here.

Ritsu stop.

You don't have to be Ritsu to want the blonde slut dead.

Happy Mobday to you too user.
I'm off to sleep see you guys in
>7 hours

T O D A Y

If they ever do a second season, I hope they have Teru go all delinquent for this scene, or better yet, for this entire fight.

I'm concerned how nonchalant this 14-year-old is regarding torture.

Sleep well, user. See you in a few hours.

>5h, 33 minutes

Yeah, he's more humble now, and he's grown fond of Mob, but he's still so nonchalant about hurting others. I actually wonder why Shou didn't want to recruit him instead of Ritsu. He's way more powerful and is completely fine with hurting enemies.

Is Ritsu the new Roberta?

The memey answer would be that Shou wants Ritsu's dick, but it might be true what he said about Ritsu having lots of potential. Maybe he wanted to recruit Ritsu and help train him in a way that would be more useful to him (Shou) instead of trying to depend on someone whose fighting style was already established. Or it might just be that Shou and Ritsu happened to meet earlier and interacted more. I think the only thing Shou has said to Teru was mockingly telling him not to be afraid during the scene last episode.

>I actually wonder why Shou didn't want to recruit him instead of Ritsu.
Ritsu is way cuter desu senpai

I noticed that the Claw Boss arc and Divine Tree arc both have Teru rush off to fight the threat by himself instead of getting together with the others and coming up with a plan. Back in Claw Boss, I started expecting this rashness to bite him in the ass at some point, and it looks like I was right.

Well, to be fair the Claw members came to attack him in his own appartment, so he was merely fighting back.

The art on this page looks pretty good. I feel sorry for the people who refuse to read the manga because of the art.

Yeah, I meant a little later, with the blind guy and the Prime Minister.

Rank the arcs
Reigen = Divine Tree > Mogami > Teru > Ritsu > Urban Legend > Claw > Dimple > Claw Boss

Oh, you're right.

Yup, the whole arc was a real showcase of ONE's improvement in terms of art.

Trips don't lie

I wouldn't include the Divine Tree arc yet. We don't know how it'll finish.

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/45/49/040030454998.html
>in stock again
Oh boy

>(Ritsu a cuuute~)
>(that maid uniform looks good~)

>Cut it out!! Suzuki you idiot!! Pervert!! Won't you leave, already
>Arrowed bubble: "PANICK"

>Pervert? It's okay, since it's just you, Ritsu! Your crying face looks good, too (don't tremble like that, stupid Ritsu~)

>...!? W-wait, that's not... Suzuki you idiot... !!!

>note at the end of the page: the lewd ikemen who's only a pervert for Ritsu-kun

>tfw when I finally bought myself a pair of good headphones and now I can listen to Reigen track in all its glory

Reigen isn't going to win the Mobbowl.

Mob will win the Reigenbowl.

I like it either way, pic related.
TeruMob and MobEmi is nice too though.

Mob would go nicely with anyone, desu

>scans never

JUST

Holy shit, that's lewd.

Why do you guys want them to be gay so much, its quite disturbing actually. Thats why i cant affiliate with anime fans. You guys are way too weird. Didnt know such creeps would feel attracted by a manga like Mob Psycho. I am disgusted when i have to see that all of the fanart is of this incest pairing of underaged kids.

It doesn't sound like Cred Forums is for you. And that's okay.

I don't even care about the gay but let people ship what they want; the characters are not real, posting 2D pics is not hurting anyone.

My guess is that this is not the best website for you, I kindly suggest you to try the following:
tumblr.com
twitter.com

Go on. I assure you we won't miss you.

Well i am probably gone in two weeks when Mob is finished but this really opened my eyes and normalfags are almost in the right when they ridicule anime fans cause really most of this shit is quite disturbing for such a show. /a in general is quite shitty, i expected elitists everywhere who value animation and writing, but all i saw these past few weeks is shitposts and best waifu threads, really disappointing place. Rant out.

Most of this fanart is from those places and pixiv. So i am just gonna discuss Mob with friends in smaller groups.

Good luck I guess. I don't know why you held Cred Forums of all places to such a high regard on the first place.

I'll miss you Juzo

I thought they would hate Moe and stupid shows just as much as i would, cause thats whats most popular in the casual anime fandom. I heard /a is more contrarian to popular things but maybe they lost their way down the line and are casual cancer now too.

This board was originally made to share anime porn.

>Reigen posing as best Jojo
P O T T E R Y

Then it stayed true to its original intentions after all. Not interested in anime porn.

Who is the dude who is drawing these, all i know is that he is a higher up from the JoJo anime.

Blame the sakuga thread

You should be able to find out with a reverse image share user. But since I feel generous and I know the link, here you go

asikoh.tumblr.com/

The images are from his twitter, though.

Thanks, no idea how to do that with my phone.

> 2 hours 15 minutes

So this means the episode will stop at that point today? user who argued they would stop at standing up is probably getting sweaty hands.

I'm the user who insist that the end will be at Reigen standing up and I also posted that ishiguro picture.

I still believe there will be no gratitude today though. Just because mob psycho twitter posted that pic doesn't mean it will happen in today's episode. Same thing happened last time where the twitter posted Miyagawa fighting Teru before episode 9 but it happened in episode 10 instead.

> oh man, now I'll have to directly watch it in HQ

>Teru is Jolyne

> those One Piece legs

I am fine with it either way, i just want the best gratitude possible. If that means its gonna be next episode so be it. More time and care for those cool scenes that happen before that.

Never thought I'd say this one day but I really want to see more of him animated.

>joseph
>best jojo
says who

>try to take a nap before the episode
>the excitement won't let me sleep

says people who have good taste

Everyone who bothered to watch/read all of JoJo. Its the consensus

B-but, Josuke!

Are we gonna get more meme Shou?

The fuck is that? Why is this allowed on tumblr?

QUICK, POST YOUR REIGENS

I CAME IN LIKE THE BOSS OF CLAW

Josuke is best jojo with best booty

Don't do this

Vampire Reigen does things to me

Post 'em slowly you guys, we'll make a fresh thread for the stream, there is no rush.

Is there more?

Are there no Mukai fanart yet?

Aged up Mukai, for some reason

I feel that ending the season on a filler is kinda disappointing, I mean I don't mind bc yaay for more content but idk. I get that they wanted to wrap up the series nicely since they weren't sure if they're gonna get a second season but I feel like they could've used the suspense as their hook to get people interested

Okay where should they have ended it in your opinion?

okay.

They are not planning a second season at all. Just look at how they remove almost all of Mezato and cult scenes except for the one where Ritsu appears because of Ritsu foreshadowing.

The end of the Claw arc. Including the chapter where they revisit the characters from when big clean up started, just like the manga did. I am no manga purist but that feels like a good place to finish it

That you do not know 100% for sure. It's mere conjecture

Why is Reigen best boy

What suspense, though? Unless we're not including chapter 50 (which wouldn't be the best idea since it showcases everyone's growth since the beginning of the show) the Claw Boss arc wraps up in a pretty standard and close-ended manner.

A cliffhanger at Shou calling his pops wouldn't allow them to show the different characters' progress. The tsuchinoko omake however is a pretty good jumping point for the Urban Legends arc if a second season ever happens. Plus, we don't know exactly how the last episode is gonna end: for all we know we could get a major Mogami teaser in an after credits scene.

They removed it because they couldn't fit everything into only two episodes. Many other minor things were cut; unless proven otherwise Mezato and the cult scenes got the hax because they're not directly relevant to this season.

Oh yeah, I like the Urban.Legends idea. Yes, you have a better ending. See, that, if they twiqued some stuff could be a great way to end it.

Ok, not relevant to the season could be why it got cut--not because there's no possibility of ever getting a second season. Again, mere conjecture

Well i think thats where majority of people think they will actually stop it. Dont know what lead you to believe otherwise. The filler omake could be inserted in the middle of the episode.

I guess maybe BONES is not sure yet if they are going to be able to adapt everything, and since the PH Cult plotline is only going to come into play at the (supposed) end of the series it's not worth it to leave the loose ends without a confirmation.

I just want to see more of the original content animated

Different user, but maybe they'll include Shou calling his dad at the end of Episode 12. It doesn't have to be after he leaves the facility, he could be somewhere else.

There was just no space for it, they could have put them in and cut out some screentime from ritsu and the onigawara situation, but for what? It has no importance on the other plots of the rest of the season.

You're right about that, too: didn't think of the possibility. But there better be a Claw Boss movie or season 3 then.

I guess we'll just have to see how it all pans out. For now, I am just so grateful we got such caring staff to work on this great series. They went above and beyond to deliver good shit. Although some parts left were executed differently than what we expected. Overall, it's been a great series and got people interested into ONE's more serious work. It's been great.

Also:
>1 hr left

I am seriously thinking about calling in late to work to watch the stream with Cred Forums

Agreed. I'm sure BONES will deliver this episode and I don't care if we do get GRATITUDE this one, or the next one, I just want to see it animated.

Can we make a new thread when the stream airs
This one doesn't seem too fun to post in.

Your newfag is showing user.
Page 10 or no new thread.

Does anyone have a link to the stream?

I said ''when'' you idiot.
The pic dumpers are holding off on their dumping so we can make a new thread closer to the stream.

Are you still in denial about no gratitude this episode.

I feel like starting a bet.

vaughnlive.tv/neetball

I was gonna say the same thing. I vote for gratitude today.

More importantly, anyone has one that works on mobile? I really want to watch 1000% Reigen on stream.

If they show gratitude today I will cry because it will definitely botched. I don't want them to cut any more content or dialogue.

Thanks user. When does it start

Make a strawpoll plz, I'm on phone right now.

I'm not the gratitude user, that thread seemed mean-spirited, dragging past crap into a fresh thread, and everyone is going to check the OP pic even if it is spoilered.

If we spoonfeed you anymore we'd be shoving the spoon so deep down your throat even Ritsu would be jealous of.

Other things we're getting today besides THAT:

>Kageyama hug
>Teru hair cut
>More meme Shou
>Reigen's tragic past
>It's OK to run away

Fuck yeah I managed to wake my sorryass up in time for the stream.

Don't forget
That;s not fair... to someone like me...to someone like me ;;

If I made that thread while episode 11 is airing. some would just say I already saw the episode so I know.

Damn son

>we'd be shoving the spoon so deep down your throat even Ritsu would be jealous of.

>be animeonly
>keep accidentally reading spoilers

>Reigen's tragic past
Are you refering to what happened to him when he was at 4th grade?

Spoonfeed me more like the nasty little slut I am user. Come on shove down my throat I promise I have no gag reflex

Oh please

Of course

BEST FATHERU
E
S
T

F
A
T
H
E
R
U

Such a tragedy no one should experience.

Gdi user

Just read the mango already you gigantic faggot

I meant don't spoil it for others before it airs, man why are you so hung up on this? Do you want a whole thread laughing at your OP if it turns out that you were wrong?

I would laught at BONES for their botched adaptation and terrible directing.

You shouldn't have come here if you wanted to avoid spoilers in the first place. But it's true that manga readers have been pretty careful with that until recently.

Care to explain what exactly was botched?

>tfw wants to join #redrawreigen but I'm at work ;_;

If you want then that can be done in a fun thread too, why did you make such a bitchy one?

What I've learned in the past 48 hours is that we've got terrible priorities

Also
>30m

>stream is kill

Didn't see any clean versions posted for this, enjoy.

Pure gold

This gave me a weird idea relating to that Nisemonogatari toothbrushing scene

>Ritsu is sick in bed
>Mob brings him some soup and starts spoonfeeding it to him
>It somehow starts getting lewd

CUTE
U
T
E

This is cute. And now I ship it.

Fuck why is the stream dead, I didn't get up early for this.

I'm fearing for their backs.

stop that. I can see Ritsu doing it to Mob

Exactly because it's still early. It starts around 5 mins before the episode.

Oh my fucking god

>attacking with a spoon

we re:zero now

Amazing and beautiful, I wish they used older paper or tapestry weave texture for the background.

Oh shit. I've had this open in a separate tab for days. I'll buy this and scan it.

Any other stream besides neetball?

Kindly share here as well if you can, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6_mGCEZVkk

I'm both jealous and aroused.

It's dead isn't it?

HOLY MOLLY!

Ritsu's face tho

we get another CR delay for no good reason?

These boys are too fucking cute.
Teru's ass is too pert and lewd.
Is BONES doing this on purpose or am I just a pervert?

Are you ready for the Mobu?

Both.

There's terebi.tzn.re/mx.html but lately it has been showing me chink errors and I don't know what the fuck is going on.

I'm ready for Reigen.

I'm ready for Claw Boss Reigen battle

Me too

ITS STARTING

MOB MOB WHAT DO YOU WANT

Someone give me working link please

hahahahahah WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

W H E R E
H
E
R
E

None of my streams are working
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT

link??

BONES WENT FULL DONUT STEAL AND I CANT SEE IT

more filler = no more time for gratitude.

give me THE FUCKING LINK

not even bilibili stream ?

GIB STREAM

FUCKING NOW

Stop posting caps if you're not gonna share the link, for fuck's sake.

It's Twitter. My streams aren't working either. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Someone pls help.

Fuck this. If there's no stream I'll wait for subs. See you in an hour.

Stream is up
live.bilibili.com/10112

It seems like they're really focusing on Mob/Ritsu. Gratitude next week?

NOW

>Ritsu crying

don't play with my heart like that.

Do you need an account for this shit?

fuck that

Fuck I'm missing it

HERE IT IS!

WHAT DID I MISS?

Like 5 minutes of the episode.

it looks like shit so far