Is this series worth getting into? I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Is this series worth getting into? I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho.

All urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=787810
mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Yes.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Yes
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=787810
mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

It's acclaimed for a reason. Just prepare for a very irregular release schedule.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Watch anime 2011 if you're lazy, equally good

Ethan James
Ethan James

Should I watch any of the anime adaptations or should I just stick to the manga? They both seem nice but I would rather stick to something that will have an (eventual) ending.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Thanks, just finished watching the anime and wanted to get into the source.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

eventual ending
I wouldn't be so sure, friend

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

You might as well watch the 2011 anime. A lot of the fight scenes are done really good. Also great soundtrack.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Well the manga probably won't finish for a long time (if ever at this rate). The 2011 adaptation ends at a good place though.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Anime 2011, it ends on a good note. Then if you want to suffer along with everyone else, continue the manga

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

The 2011 anime wraps up quite nicely going into a new arc. Not much new material has been published from the manga because the author is a lazy piece of shit. Just watch the 2011 anime and forget about it forever.

It hurts my heart to think about waiting like 10 years for another anime because it was so damn good.

John Lewis
John Lewis

I stopped watching the anime in the middle of Chimera Ant (before the palace raid) to pick up the manga because the pacing was driving me nuts. Anything I should go back to look at in particular?

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Cancer.
I hate you people.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

It's one of the only shounen worth getting into.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Ant arc conclusion were some of the best anime episodes I've ever seen. like a 20 episode streak of pure awesome.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

(u)

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

I felt like the second part of SSY was KA handled better in 6 times less episodes

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

It's worth it for the great ending it has.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Newfag

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

It's ok if you life asspulls but considering you liked YYH then you should be fine with asspulls too

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit