Is this series worth getting into? I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho

Is this series worth getting into? I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=787810
mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Yes
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=787810
mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63

It's acclaimed for a reason. Just prepare for a very irregular release schedule.

Watch anime 2011 if you're lazy, equally good

Should I watch any of the anime adaptations or should I just stick to the manga? They both seem nice but I would rather stick to something that will have an (eventual) ending.

Thanks, just finished watching the anime and wanted to get into the source.

>eventual ending
I wouldn't be so sure, friend

You might as well watch the 2011 anime. A lot of the fight scenes are done really good. Also great soundtrack.

Well the manga probably won't finish for a long time (if ever at this rate). The 2011 adaptation ends at a good place though.

Anime 2011, it ends on a good note. Then if you want to suffer along with everyone else, continue the manga

The 2011 anime wraps up quite nicely going into a new arc. Not much new material has been published from the manga because the author is a lazy piece of shit. Just watch the 2011 anime and forget about it forever.

It hurts my heart to think about waiting like 10 years for another anime because it was so damn good.

I stopped watching the anime in the middle of Chimera Ant (before the palace raid) to pick up the manga because the pacing was driving me nuts. Anything I should go back to look at in particular?

Cancer.
I hate you people.

It's one of the only shounen worth getting into.

Ant arc conclusion were some of the best anime episodes I've ever seen. like a 20 episode streak of pure awesome.

(u)

I felt like the second part of SSY was KA handled better in 6 times less episodes

It's worth it for the great ending it has.

>Newfag

It's ok if you life asspulls but considering you liked YYH then you should be fine with asspulls too