ITT: Villains with stupid plans

>I'm gonna somehow shut down all restaurants in Japan that don't meet my ridiculously high standards so that the only restaurants left will be those run by my minions that only serve expensive gourmets that most people can't afford.

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/38b8b8636a089d6495abd363d4965d8e/tumblr_inline_ne38ysaiPo1t2m9ry.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You gotta remember that to him what he calls a restaurant is not necessarily what you call a restaurant.

A fast food shop is probably a pig's trough to Azami.

A special of the day store is probably a dollar store to Azami.

Except that they explicitly say that "restaurants for the masses" will be closed down too.

It's more about the techniques than the price.

He wants to make expensive restaurants into, essentially, preposterously high end chain restaurants.

>my daddy almost got me killed and I am a fucking coward but in full denial so I'm gonna save humanity by brainwashing my followers with some "Hunams including babies got to be stronk", killing off the current government and destroying them stupid walls so humans can fight Kabane barehanded or something

> Mangafox

>Wars... Wars everywhere... I will bring peace and paradise to humankind. For that, humankind and the world must be destroyed first.

masterplan of 50% of the bad guys

>Wars... Wars everywhere... Humankind is disgusting, true peace can only be found in nothingness. I will destroy the universe.

masterplan of the other 50% of the bad guys

How the fuck did he get so many people in positions of power and influence to follow along his literally childish plans whose stated objective was global genocide?
This applies to both of them.

You are already proven wrong with just the post you replied to, user.

Really, both Headmasters were shit. They just made him extra shit because the original plan of "Instead of focusing on innovating and random techniques, I'll teach the students how to perform the basics of high end cooking to a professional level" didn't sound nearly as bad as

"I'll design the curriculum so that there's a 5% graduation rate, dooming the other 95% to have wasted their highschool education and ruining their lives."

Even just being at Tootsuki period gave you a huge amount of prestige when applying for a cooking job.

Azami's plan will eventually leave everybody with an empty degree.

>Thinks humans are bad because they are violent
>Thinks animals are good despite being just as violent or worse
>Decides to kill all humans because he's butthurt
>Gathers wish granting spheres of unlimited power
>Wishes himself a boyfriend instead of just wishing all humans would disappear.

He's a fucking retard in so many levels, even by Dragon Ball standards. The only good thing about this awful arc is how fabulous Black is.

>dooming the other 95% to have wasted their highschool education and ruining their lives."
Hardly though. Graduating from Tootsuki means you're an ultra elite, yes. But even tootsuki failures can most certainly still do decently enough in their chosen career. They just won't have the utterly monstrous prestige and guaranteed success of being a Tootsuki alumnus.

>when everyone's special, no one will be
>t-that'll show senpai!

Is Azami the biggest cuck?

66.media.tumblr.com/38b8b8636a089d6495abd363d4965d8e/tumblr_inline_ne38ysaiPo1t2m9ry.gif

>being this retarded
wew

The Villain Alliance in BnHA is pretty underwhelming. They just want to "destroy the Hero society" because they're butthurt, they don't seem to want any power or wealth, what do they want to do if they fulfill their dumb goals?

There is a very real chance his gameplan right fucking now is to put Souma against Hayama to see if he really is as good as his dad so Azami can breed with Jouichirou by-proxy.

So yes

Why is Eizan on board with this plan? He should know that Azami's plan is going to vastly decrease the profits of the restaurant industry. No businessman in their right mind would support this moron.
You just try telling KFC and McDonald's that they have to close.

He could probably still charge some ridiculous amount as a consultant for all the high end places.

>You just try telling KFC and McDonald's that they have to close.
When you're Tootsuki, you can.

>"We should take America's problems, and push them somewhere else!"

What the fuck was he smoking? Then he went on an insane rant about fucking. Napkins.

Totsuki may be rich, but they're nothing compared to the wealth of multinational conglomerates. McDonalds alone is worth 62 billion dollars.
There's nothing Azami could do to force them to close down.

We've yet to see much evidence of that.

What do you expect from a shonen? Villains in there are just retards with made up moralities so the serie has an excuse to go on.

Why do you think almost every seinen ends up like rushed shit? Because not even the author thinks the villain is good.

Totsuki basically owns entire mountain ranges and islands large enough to put a whole private railroad system with night trains.

Wait wait wait, I stopped reading this early own because it looked like nothing but food orgasms. How is he supposed to accoplish this shit? Buying all restaurants and beating up people who try to open new ones? Beating them through sheer quality?

I just don't see how this an work without a japanese dictatorship ..He's not trying to overthrow the government to enforce high class restaurants is he.

It'd be pretty amazing to see him try, though

Like, imagine a montage of him going from one mulcon to another, giving ultimatums and getting laughed out on his ass.

I'm going to come up with a superb plot twist then spend the next hundred year assembling an army of useless jobbers I could defeat with my bare hands, then I'll just shit over my carefully crafted plans and rely on some device I can barely control at the last minute to somehow steal the seat of a limbless body trapped in a crystal and do whatever it is I never bothered explaining once I get god like powers.

His plan seems to be to educate (brainwash) all students in the Academy into following his methods, and sending them out to take over the Japanese gourmet industry. How he will close down cheap restaurants he doesn't like has yet to be explained.

Isn't Azami a girl's name?

>Brainwash gourmet students into becoming uptight elitist cunts

Yeah he better have a trump card somewhere because I see no way this could work. People will just start cheaper restaurants and people will spend money on those rather than selling their organs to eat the top stuff, and if the guy decides to just buy these new businesses he'll be just giving loadsa money to the people who will learn to repeat the process for easy profit.

Is there magic in the story? The soul of the food? Maybe he'll pull it off with a retarded spell or something.

My headcanon is that Aizen had no idea what he was doing and was just winging everything as he went along, fooling everyone into thinking that he's smarter than he really is.

I can almost smell the butthurt people like you would radiate if it were to happen and he inevitably succeeded.

So what, become perfect then slay all humanity and end up with the whole planet for yourself or what?

I don't think he particularly cared to exterminate humanity. He just wanted to be the ultimate lifeform and kill Jojo because Jojo was a cunt.

He was perfect. He doesn't need anyone else. He rather die of boredom.

What else do you expect from a villain that acts like the absolute evil in a fucking cooking manga? It's like the author got commissioned to make the villain as much "evil" as he could, so he gave him a vampire attire, dark clothes, evil grin, death/satan imagery and a retarded plan to complement it all.

Don't forget
>the way I'll do this is through utilizing a very prestigious institution by SULLYING ITS REPUTATION and losing a bunch of interest and investments due to my new and radical changes to the school's format

McDonald would kill him. KFC would fucking kill him. Their fucking school would burn if they ever tried that. So fucking stupid.

I guess he would have demanded some temples in his image and forcefully introduce ecobullshit laws.

Not sure what he would have done about WWII and the whole capitalist/communist stuff

The artist and the author are different people.

>Implying Tootsuki couldn't crush McD's and Kentucky Fried Shitten.

This is a bait my friends.

This fucking delusional thinks that a fucking Japanese school could beat McDonald.

What manga do you think you're reading and where do you think it's written, dumbass?

Essentially anyone from Bantorra.

>My dream is to be turned into a magnificent book and to get there I'll eat other books!

To be fair, it's the kind of setting where it works and makes sense. It's just silly to the viewer.

The author usually gives the artist instruction on the character design/panel imagery, etc, especially for important characters. Or he just told to Tosh "just make it evil. Remember the Power rangers villains? They were very evil".

Yes, but Tosh didn't get commissioned to write his retarded plan. Everything else, sure.

He'd finally conquer the sun with his comrades and live a life in harmony with nature (minus humanity).

He just wanted to be the best.

Nothing wrong with that. That's pretty much what pillar men used to do; just be the best

He rid us of delicious pillar women just to feed his ego.

Fuck that guy.

the levels on which it's stupid are so grandiose it's upsetting

Like, sure, whatever, Tootsuki is a dumb premise of a school but it's not THAT BAD and the idea of meritocracy is nothing new. But how are you supposed to believe Tootsuki even has enough MONEY with a new, VERY different administration that shits all over the values that made the school famous in the first place? Anyone who invests in the school should see Azamis ideals, think "what? fuck no" and pull out if ONLY because it's new and different. That it's new and different and RETARDED is even worse

How did he end up fucking that guy's sister?

But sex is useless

>I'm useless at sex therefore sex is useless

Know how to do Azami right?
>introduce him as a disturbing element to the series
>he comes in repeatedly, upsetting Erina
>more and more rumors of his success in Japan come up
>when Souma and the rest are in second yeah, when they return to school they find that Azami has taken over
also make his ultimate plan less stupid and more believable

Azami is a monstrously skilled chef himself, and he's been building contacts, funds and relations in the time he was away. It's why he was able to get rid of dissenters and replace them with his own people.

Why bother when you are immortal?

Feels pretty good, man.

Except he did all that in America and there's no reason to believe what he did would fly in Japan with an old ass institution, no less.

Furthermore there's no real reason to believe he was successful in the first place given he basically started his career by being slandered after graduation and that most people don't trust him and how his actual plans for success are nonsensical.

hate the way that if he is so self righteous in his methods, then why does he need to do underhanded tactics like sabotage, does he not have the confidence to prove his dishes without having to be utter shit?

Kars feels the same rush just by petting a dog or sniffing a flower.

>Except he did all that in America and there's no reason to believe what he did would fly in Japan with an old ass institution
It doesn't matter if it would "fly" or not. He got the Elite 10's support and got rid of dissenters.

>Furthermore there's no real reason to believe he was successful in the first place
They literally tell you he was.

Trying to destroy fast food, McDonald alone could destroy him and everyone he cares about

>He can grow the dick of any animal ever
>Doesn't use them

Faggot.

>Muh McD's

Tootsuki could destoy McD's.

Come to think of it, wasn't that basically Perfect Cell's plan?

>despite being just as violent or worse
>just as violent or worse
Stopped reading right there

Basically, P.Cell had no real plan. He seeked perfection and didn't really care about anything else. He only threatened to destroy the world because it would make people fight harder.

Sounds like you should join Zamasu in a biology class.

He wants to ensure his perfection. After beating Earth's greatest warriors, he'd then go on to face whatever the galaxy has to offer.

Kars is more like Cell combined with Android 16.

Humans are one of the few species that can actually FEEL BAD about violent acts. Most animals don't give a fuck about eating their flesh and blood.

You need to be above the age of 18 to browse this website.

They tell you a lot of things, is it supposed to make sense because it's stated?

They tell you that it's okay for Azami to public-ally display/torture a student on the ground because that student didn't follow protocol, and no police were involved? You're basically telling me "they said bullshit happened, so eat the bullshit".

And on that note you're not seeing what I'm saying. E10 doesn't matter, I'm mainly talking about investors; actual things in the manga that keep the university afloat. You bite the hands that feed you and they withdraw. It's not really conceivable to believe Azami somehow either didn't piss them off/give them pause or that his American allies were enough to fill whatever void is caused by them pulling funding.

McDonald have revenue of US$ 25.413 billion, they can access to countries that the ONU can't. Tootsuki is a rich private school, nothing more.

>My student is having some doubts about ningen
>Let's show him he's wrong by taking him to visit a primitive, violent caveman!
>Now let's show him cavemen can change, by traveling forward in time by a mere millenium. >Never mind that humanity stayed basically unchanged for tens of millennia.

>... Zamasu, all this teaching has made me thirsty, bring me the tea.

Go ahead, find me something more violent than the World Wars user.
Oh and of course only stuff done by other animals
It has nothing to do "feeling bad about it", it's about actual violence. You can feel bad about nuking cities but the cities are still nuked

If animals had the capacity to nuke, they probably would. Dolphins gangrape and murder other dolphins for fun.

Tootsuki school is a BRANCH of the Tootsuki conglomerate. Pay attention.

>They tell you that it's okay for Azami to public-ally display/torture a student on the ground
Not sure what you mean, remind me.

>And on that note you're not seeing what I'm saying. E10 doesn't matter, I'm mainly talking about investors; actual things in the manga that keep the university afloat.
Investors care about good food and potential for profit. Azami is proposing that he won't only put out a 5% of elite cooks, but also an enormous army of cooks who can near perfectly mimic the cooking of those elite cooks. Central is the new elite, and they decide what the rest cooks.

Sounds pretty enticing for investors, if you ask me.

>If animals had the capacity to nuke, they probably would.
Nice assumption there. But here is an actual fact:
Humans can nuke and already did it.
Animals can't.
It's easy to see who is the more violent

>Go ahead, find me something more violent than the World Wars user.
Watch a few hornets invading a beehive. The only reason animals don't nuke is because they're too stupid and disorganized to be able to.

No, it's easy to see who is smarter.

A World War is a concept, not an act. The decision to start a war is a willful act. The decision to shoot someone in the head is a willful act, only decisions and actions are subject to moral consideration you sad child.

Without wrapping your tiny brain around this idea you're not even equipped to answer the question of "who is most cruel?" you peon. To answer your question, chimps, cats, or wolves are three examples of extremely cruel animals, and that's just remaining in the mammal category because we're giving insects the benefit of assuming they have no intelligence or emotions.

It might be enticing if his methods were proven. They're not.

On the contrary, the old methods were incredibly proven. Tootsuki chefs were all unique and all over the world. A far cry from the promise of clones and not even knowing if that promise will be delivered on. Spoilers, it won't because Souma and crew are goring to dismantle the entire operation.

>Not sure what you mean, remind me.
Firstly, I don't know why it says "public-ally". Spell check I guess.

Second, pic related

he was euphoric

>Watch a few hornets invading a beehive.
First, the hornets do it for survival.
Second, holy shit are you actually serious?
You compare a bee live to a human live?
You actually think that 80 000 (at most) bees are comparable to millions of human lives?

I was always confused about Ultimate Cars being portrayed as a threat to humanity. Even if he dedicated himself to killing all humans, he still has the logistical problem of being one guy. People would be breeding faster than he could kill them.Trying to make an army of vampires has a similar problem in that he has to go around masking people and that takes time.

>Not sure what you mean, remind me.
He means that the Azami administration took a student's clothes off and publicly tied him to a pole for disobeying.

>Sounds pretty enticing for investors, if you ask me.
Until they realize that this is all gourmet food, so most of the masses (ie most of their revenue) can't afford to go to restaurants anymore.
They might be on board with the improving Japanese cuisine part of the plan, but not the shutting down restaurants for the masses part of the plan.

Sasuga Aizen-sama.

He basically ran a super cult

>He means that the Azami administration took a student's clothes off and publicly tied him to a pole for disobeying.
they beat him up too, by the look of it

Watch almost any nature documentary about ants.

watch otters and baby seals

>for survival
Well, when you put it that way, the only 2 nukes ever used were also for survival. The US determined that less people would die from one nuke then would die from an all-out invasion, both civilians and military.

The argument following this post is pointless because the statement by this user isn't true.
>Thinks animals are good despite being just as violent or worse
Zamasu said nothing about thinking animals are good.

>Wishes himself a boyfriend instead of just wishing all humans would disappear.
We also don't know if this is the case.

>It might be enticing if his methods were proven. They're not.
His methods may not be proven, but his skill is, and so is the skill of his supporters, the Elite 10 and Central.
>Spoilers, it won't because Souma
Spoilers, that has no bearing on this argument.

>pic
Hey I never pretended he wasn't evil.

>Zamasu said nothing about thinking animals are good.
Pay attention, Black hasn't destroyed panets because he considers ONLY Ningen to be bad.

>Black hasn't destroyed panets
Planets* aren't animals user.

Planets are POPULATED by animals and nature, you slow motherfucker. Zamasu is a naturefag.

The pic isn't about whether or not he's evil, it's about believably, and there is no reason to believe Azami's ass wouldn't be in fucking court after abusing one of his student's like that. When this is the kind of dumb logic the series operates on, absolutely no claims it makes can hold any veracity, including "somehow this Jap with a horrible reputation that everyone fucking hated and who was completely disowned managed to succeed enough and turn enough hearts to become successful again"

And as for his skill, again, Azami basically fucked up so badly after he graduated that his name got dragged through the mud. In case that wasn't clear just from knowing WHY he fucked up, just look at his introduction in the manga: literally nobody is happy to see him there, and most people there are investors.

you're being played like a damn fiddle

>Planets are POPULATED by animals and nature
and Humans too yet Zamasu is still killing them. Again Zamasu said nothing about thinking animals are good.

Ins't that syndrome's plan from the incredibles

>The pic isn't about whether or not he's evil, it's about believably, and there is no reason to believe Azami's ass wouldn't be in fucking court after abusing one of his student's like that.

>Head of a Monstrously rich and powerful conglomerate
>Going to court because they roughed up a tresspasser

Lol. It's not particularly different from the usual over the top ridiculousness of the series.

>And as for his skill, again, Azami basically fucked up so badly
People hate him because Senzaemon disowned him and cast him out for his cruelty, stupid. His skill is real.

Ahaha I get it real funny user you did a fantastic job of pretending to be retarded.

Diavolo is far worse though, he compromised his gang just because he's a fucking schizophrenic

I'm not the one who couldn't spell planet.

Name calling? Why?

You seem to be operating under the belief that your personal reputation holds no bearing on your work life when it's entirely the opposite case.

Azami's name is associated with shame, disgrace, cruelty, and failure. Why would somebody like that succeed? Because.

Why would nobody file charges against public abuse and humiliation. Because.

Why do so many people follow Azami's ways of thinking when the Tootsuki way is the one they were interested in in the fist place? They just are.

Why isn't Tootsuki currently under fire for changing its curriculum dramatically?

Why does anyone believe that they can shut down all restaurants and all that impractical shit? They just do.

Why are second years putty in the hands on a few first year students in Tootsuki? Because.

Really? The only first years that are worth shit are Souma and crew? Yes.

How has Azami not been arrested for child abuse?

Why are you asking so many questions?

Because Tsukuda's writing is full of more holes than Swiss cheese and you'd have to be stupid to not see that.

Hey, gotta respect a man's desire to shitpost anonymously on the internet.

So let me see if I get this right about the Azami argument, as someone who hasn't read the manga.

>He wants to make cooking evolve by eliminating all middle/low tier restaurants plus fast food chains, using an army of super elite asshole chefs that will, aparently, leave everyone else out of business

How is he planning to do this exactly? Are his chefs gonna be so good that nobody will want to eat at pleb restaurants or ramen stands anymore and they'll have to close? What about prize? Will he make all this elite chefs that trained for years to sell their stuff at dirt cheap prizes so even hobos will spend their beggar money on them?

Does this motherfucker have infinite money or something? I'm baffled when thinking of the sheer scale of money burnin that this plan involves and I can't see it lasting for long as an eternal net loss.

What about food multinationals? How is he going to deal with all of them against him? More infinite money?

>Card games destroyed the future somehow
>Therefore I'll go back in time and kill the creator of card games
>I will also make some extra stops to steal trading cards from people from the past for no reason
>And then, I'll kill the creator of card games years after he's already created it and made the game a world-wide phenomenon

You raise some very good questions user, but sadly, the Manga hasn't bothered providing answers to any of them. We've only heard about this plan from a third party, presumably once Azami actually tries to put it into practice we'll see what kind of bullshit the author comes up with.

Something tells me his plan will be foiled before any of this gets a chance to be put into practice and fail.

I don't even believe he was going to save America. Fucker swore an oath upon the thing most dear to him, fully intending to break it. The entire point of that scene was to make it clear that you can't trust Valentine at all.

Araki realy blew it on that. The flashback he had while he was completely alone couldn't have been anything but sincere, and then he shits all over his own words.

i really thought that episode was gonna be amazing. where they kept skipping through time.

and at some point the things started worshiping zamatsu because he showed so much power killing one of them.

basically turning him in the god of violence or something and pissing him of immensely.

youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY

>Azami
No, you are missing the whole point.
His objective is not to shut down every restaurant he doesn't like, he blatantly admitted during soma's dad reveal that he just wanted to destroy tootsuki (and by extension the cooking world that rejected jouichirou)
His "ideals" are just fairy tales specifically created to convince people that they are doing something good while they keep destroying what is in front of them.

To make an analogy he's not a legit communist, he just spouts communist ideology and convinces others to follow it because he knows it's going to destroy the country (tootsuki) in the long run

I'm not sure, I thought he wanted to get back at the low tier restaurants that took his love away

Ignoring the other points because I'm on a phone and can't wall of text this, Senzaemon likely didn't press charges because he didn't want a stain on the Nakiri name/for Erina to be publically known as a child abuse victim. He probably forbid anyone else from doing the same, and hoped keeping Azami the fuck away was enough.

Senzaemon might try but he is kind of an asshole parent.

I have to agree with that. Ignoring even that
>is legal guardian of Erina
>abandons her when Azami reappears

>If I can't change myself I'll change the world
>I'll rid this world of degeneracy

>We need to steal that Pikachu to make money off of it
>Even though we have a FUCKING TALKING POKEMON

Literally the nicest thing we have seen him do on-screen for her is try to set her up with somebody nice one time and he basically hijacked the guy's life to accomplish that.

Didn't they want pikachu because it was strong as fuck and semi rare so it would impress their boss

Man I dunno it got so convoluted. I thought because it was strong as fuck and would earn them lots of money for their organization.
I mean there were entire fields of Pikachu in one episode if I recall.

The moment not!sephiroth showed up was the minute Kabaneri got bad. Shame because I dug the art style and the whole "shingeki no trains" story.

He's smart as fuck too, could easily outwit the humans and get worshipped by them. The pillar men were already ruling in the past anyways, so I figure that wasn't even considered an issue.
At the least, he could just only mask the people that swore all their resources to him and then use all of that to then take over the world with human power.

>so most of the masses (ie most of their revenue) can't afford to go to restaurants anymore
You probably don't know this but lots of ecological types go meet with the decision makers of the top corporations on the planet and talk them into using more eco-friendly materials. When you control like 30% of the market, you can make it cheaper for the other 70% to increase the quality of matierial. Right now, food is generally seen as very thin profit margins but a lot of 'luxury food' brands have been around for years that survive by having a higher profit margin and a smaller package.
If he really wants to push dining forward across the entire nation, its possible to do so by using the same argument with most of the food distribution companies that they can increase their profits if they chose to tighten the costs on food, leading to even lower profit margins for small shops meaning that the only shops that exist will be charging much more for cooked food and a higher quality will be expected. This means that eating in will become more popular for the poor people, and dining will become something only the rich can do. It will push the dining culture forward as a luxury industry, which is why sushi is famed the world over as food used to be the only way merchants could splurge leading to the current japanese food worship culture.
tldr- it fucking works

Aizen was never planned to be the real villain, kubo wanted to surprise everyone, even himself with the reveal of Aizen killer, but later the idea of making Aizen himself the killer and the villain was too good to pass up.

Its the reason why Aizen has not backstory and Gin revenge feels so strange, those two were written in the last moment, and kubo just went along with it.

>I'm a righteous detective yet I'll stop the one person who's capable and clearly willing to bring justice to this world, fuck everyone whose loved one got murdered or raped or who got killed by a robber, fuck statistics, fuck a happier world, fuck everything except for my ego

>I bet if I kill everyone I don't like with this magic book the world will be super awesome

The thing is that the author says it worked. Apparently crime rates all over the world dropped dramatically because of him.

raito-kun was literally "small sacrifices for the greater good" the character. Some people agree with that notion, some don't

I for one would openly support Kira

He never stated he wanted to destroy humanity everybody just assumed so. The biggest problem was that they ate humans, but even then they preferred other vampires, could eat anything else, and ultimates Kars didn't need to eat.

They went down until he died and they just went up again after.

Ultimately he didn't change shit, that was the point.

Cooking-fag here,I think some of you guys are missing the point about Azami's plan. He specifically said that the masses think high quality cooking is about using premium ingredients and novel new techniques and recipes. His plan is to stop all independent development and create a new generation of chefs who develop a deep understanding of the fundamentals and use established recipes.

Throughout the series we see characters caught up in using premium ingredients and it is something Souma is fighting as well. The difference is that Souma pushes for innovation while Azami does not.

To some degree I agree with this. A good cook can use the same ingredients and recipe can turn out a better result because of better technique. They can also turn out a better result with proper adjustment using cheap, basic ingredients.

He changed the world when for the time he was on it, and what happens after ultimately doesn't matter for him since there's no afterlife in Death Note. So he pretty much succeeded.

Almost every Yu-Gi-Oh villain is shit. A consequence of it being a monster-of-the-week series at its core. Pegasus is the only good one.

Also why didn't the stupid fuck just kill Shadi or Kaiba?

>I am going to free society from it's shackles
>By starving the population to death

He just copy-pasted what her ex said, and then she fucked him. Pretty naive actually

>mangafox

There's a after life he just can't enter it.

Nope, Ryuk tells him that death note users can't go to heaven or hell, but in the manga he later confirms that it's because heaven and hell don't exist.

Azami is fine with innovation but he wants the best of the best to innovate. Souma wants everyone to be able to.

Hey, he wouldn't just leave Esidisi and Wamuu the same, they'd all become Ultimate Lifeforms and enjoy life their own way, Kars enjoying nature, Esidisi being weird, and Wamuu fighting warriors with his newfound strength. Sure, it might kill millions of humans, but Kars will probably leave enough alive to still eat.

I don't have a picture of him, but that guy from Daitarn 3 that wanted to take a giant blade and saw Earth in half, just so there would be less Earth to conquer.
They main villains even thought that this was a surprisingly genius plan compared to the other things they tried. What the fuck.

>you won Yukihira you can now open up dat mcdonalds u wanted for the masses

At first, it was because Pikachu was the first Pokemon that actually ruined their plans, and they believed capturing it would make Team Rocket even stronger. Maybe they even thought that Giovanni would accept their failure if they returned the main problem.

Eventually, I think they just lost sight of their main goals. Like a dog chasing cars, they wouldn't know what to do with Pikachu if they actually caught it.

Getting mixed messages here.

This actually is a good point, I hope Souma ends up aiming higher than where he's at right now.

Sex = useless

Man, I wonder what level Pikachu would be at this point. If that was a thing in the anime, no wonder they'd still be after him. It just keeps getting stronger.

This would've worked. Mass hunger in a closed system like Sybil's would've caused society to crumble into violent anarchy.

Even if they only went down for a day, thats thousands of innocent lives saved.

Productivity increased.

Money saved. Etc.

Except by the end he was killing even the most petty criminals.

People who paid taxes and worked jobs.

And those deaths would have to be investigated.

The Espada make it particularly hilarious if you think about it. Aizen didn't really need any of them, I think he just assembled them so he could have some people to fuck with while he waited. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were only useful to the end that they were training fodder for Ichigo.

Turns out extreme famine is one of the best ways to end a government. See the French Revolution

Valentine>Pucci>Kira>Dio>Diavolo>DIO>Kars

>Valentine>Pucci>Kira>Dio>
Ah, a man of fine-
>Diavolo>DIO>Kars
Oh come on, Kars was a dozen of times better than part 3 DIO

The act of killing some "petty" criminals deterred many other potential petty criminals from committing acts.

This boosted the numbers even higher.

He was going to destroy the only source of food

Government would fall in 1 day and 2/3 of the population in the next

Do I have to elaborate?

She just needs some dick.

>da joos is guna take down da nippon samurai
the goy has no influence in japan.

In what way? They were fundamentally the same character. Power seeking assholes with weird interests. Kars felt some bond with the other Pillar Men which was at least something but he lacked the same overwhelming jackass charisma that DIO seeped in truck loads out of his ass. Yeah DIO was a walking meme but at least he had some presence.

What I don't get is how they buy a new giant ultra machine every episode, with that money why they need to steal Pikachu to begin with?

James comes from a filthy rich family and the trio are a trio of fucking idiots in case you didn't notice

It was a decent plan with what he had. Almost accomplished his goal. He needed more of the psychics under his control for it to work properly.

Well, that's a very understanding argument that I can agree with
Still prefer the guitar leg man though

So are they just doing it for the lulz? That doesn't sound very villain-like.

His plan was perfect, but he made a bet on the last instance, all Squealer knew was that Saki and the others were going to that island to find the ultimate weapon to finish him and his plans off, he HAD to go and pursuit them, and well, he lost that bet.

Lots of innocent people get convicted every day. Light probably killed tons of normal guys who were just unlucky.

Fucking ningen. Zamasu is perfect.

Actually, if Tumblrina and Souma end together, wouldn't that just prove Azami to be right?

Manga lives on its art and foodporm, everything else is worthless writing.

But who it was?