Childhood is when you idolize One Piece, Adulthood is when you realize that Bleach makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize One Piece, Adulthood is when you realize that Bleach makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/63dV6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do bleachfags spend so much time trying to antagonize other battle shounen fags?

Because Bleach used to be popular once and they can't accept that it degraded into mediocrity even worse than Naruto that not even Japan cares anymore

>New bankai is old shikai
>Yachiru is a zanpakto but has a zanpakto
>Is Urahara dead or alive?
>Chad says he never wants to hurt people, becomes boxer
>Yhwach absorbs all of Ichigo's power but somehow Ichigo still has his powers.

>Bleach
>Make sense

Childhood is when you want to find the Dragonball. Adulthood is when you realize Goku was molested by his Grandpa.

Childhood is when you idolize Bleach, Adulthood is when you drop it and realize it went to shit

Because Cred Forums tries to defend children's anime with adult arguments and shit on mature anime with childish arguments.

I wish I could make a bait pic out of the whole Bankai!Nope! sequence.

Well there's this

Oh wow, do people really defend this shit? Even Kenpachi is a complete joke, even a fodder character in One Piece looks more useful than him.

someone made a gif in a bleach thread recently. Or showed one. Check the archive it was a pretty big thread a few days ago I think.

>bleachfags
>not false-flagging Narutofags

They're still mad about the copypasta. I wish I was joking.

>>Oh wow, do people really defend this shit?
I think it's majorly agreed that the story went downhill after the Aizen stuff but pretty much nobody likes the final arc, which is where the images in the pic come from

You see a few defenders here and there but it is largely thought of as shit.

>Villains are invincible and all the main character's powers and efforts are completely useless the entire story/arc

The cliche I hate the most of all media, not just anime and manga.

>Cherrypicking

The cliche I hate the most on Cred Forums, not just Cred Forums

>Adulthood is when you realize that HxH is better.
FTFY

you mean the shit where the author gives up halfway during a chapter and starts releasing scribblings and half baked art instead?

>Bleach
>makes sense

What comes after adulthood?

Adulthood is when you drop shonen completely

the heart

What a great panel. I love Kubo's art.

Honestly, I loved Bleach both because of the plot and characters involved but also because of how much Kubo would troll me every now and then, no matter how little sense it made.

Sure, there were WAY too many characters and the ending felt rushed and unsatisfying as fuck, but god damn did Kubo know how to troll.

>Naruto
>eating machine

Kubo's art is really great though. I know majority shit on him for the white backgrounds, but I was watching Naoki Urasawa's show where he interviews different mangakas(really great stuff btw) and in one of the episodes he states that empty backgrounds were once the norm and what-not. I thought it was interesting.

Empty background is the norm for a lot of very respected artworks, comics, mangas...

The arguments mostly came from One Piece generals because their idolized author tries to clog his panels with as much fluff as possible.

Having backgrounds means clogging panels with fluff now?

when it becomes a clogg, yeah it can be considered a clogg.

Simple/no backgrounds is what you consider acceptable then?

>Yhwach absorbs all of Ichigo's power but somehow Ichigo still has his powers.
he only absorbed his Hollow powers retard

not to the point where everything starts to look messy and the main action is barely distinguishable.

Read the latest One Piece chapters and compare to the early ones and you will see for urself.

Basically, there is too much things going in the panels for you to pay attention too therefore you say it looks messy and takes away from what's going on.

From the most recent chapter. Those dash lines sure are distracting, huh.

So you show a panel when Oda doesn't draw a background and call it good?

How does that prove my point wrong?

It's not like he's consistent about being messy but when he does, like in most of dressdrossa, it just becomes skimmish.

Adulthood is when you realize that WSJ makes a whole lot of money and "quality" of manga is of little importance.

Togashi is truly an adult. He shits on young boys' hopes and discovered that half-assing his job now is acceptable because he's earned it and also married the right woman.

Agreed.
imgur.com/a/63dV6

>adulthood is when you watch cute girls do cute things
fixed

What a faggot.

THIS.

Bleachfags just love Bleach.

what

Bleach doesn't make a lick of sense, though. I wonder what that means for One Piece...