translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
youtube.com/watch?v=5AqDD9cz1G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EMT!

I want to be Subaru

Low energy thread!

I want to be inside Subaru

I want to fuck that floating cat

They sure put all their budget into here.

It was very sweet.

Edgefags BTFO happy end

It's hilarious how wiki reading secondaries are complaining about things not shown yet when they haven't read the source material themselves.

SEASON 2 NEVER

The ending didn't rule out a S2.

>no who's rem
I BET THE JEWS DID THIS

Spoilerfags BTFO

Need to update this

Subaru best waifu.

So much better than the butler version.

Is it possible for a season 2, or should I just give up hope?

Going to have to wait 2 years minimum. WN is a rough draft LN just finished this arc.

wtf I love Subaru now

Who can beat Reinhardt and save femSubaru?

I liked this show but the ending was a bit unsatisfying. A good ending for an arc, but it feels like we still don't know a lot about what's going on. Well, here's hoping for a season 2.

Also, can some LNfags tell me if the second half of the show skipped a lot of important stuff or not? It sure did feel like it.

>Who can beat Reinhardt
Absolutely nobody.

Make way for best boy

Fucking hell, the perspective in these last two episodes has been all over the place.

If they make an S2 it'll have fucked up pacing due to starting with what is meant to be a cliffhanger.

White Fox had one job, and they could easily have pulled it off by not rolling the credits over a blank screen.

I want a femSubaru for myself

>I totally know what I'm talking about and how it fit into the story because of the spoilers/summary I read

fuck off with the Felix scatfag above you

Why didn't you protect his smile anons?

I want Subaru to have my babies.

Answer the question anons

What happened to Rem?

This guy.

The band? I have no idea user I think they retired

well idk if this was supposed to be included but Rem was rekt by Greed and Gluttony, and forgotten afterwards.

>T. notReinhardt

Kiznaiver Archbishop killed him once. How many blessings of the Phoenix does he have?

No, that was Regulus. Kizanaiver killed everyone but him.

WHEN DO I FUCKING GET MY GRANDDAUGHTER ANTICS INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT?!!

Fuck. I wanted an ending full of despair.

Reinhardt took the blow because Emilia was a hostage. The guy is far too OP to be killed in combat.

It wouldn't fit and honestly wouldn't be a good place to end the season. It's best saved for S2 for the full impact on Subaru

I'd rather them show it and keep us suffering until a season 2

NEVER.

Wilhelm is shit anyways.

I can genuinely say I enjoyed the doujins this show brought me.

Nah by not rushing it we can get S2 faster since it'll be 3 episodes easy. It also won't turn so many nips off from the series since instead of getting despair and "to be continued" they'll get to see Subaru and Emilia development right after the despair.

>Wilhelm teaching her to be a proper woman
>Wilhelm watching over her as the child he always wanted
Hey! It'd be cute and you'd like it too user!

That'll hurt sales. Happy ending sell better.

Wilhelm can't raise kids. Just look at Heinkel. Meanwhile, Reinhard could definitely protect Subaru and be a good friend to her.

Shut up JuuJuu

He doesn't need to raise Fem!Subaru, just guide him as a mentor and somewhat of a father-figure.

Why does female Subaru and Reinhard feel so right?

But its wrong.

Wait so is Rem erased and does that mean Ram is getting a full horn?

Rem would make the ultimate beta man.

Its not right unless its yuri.

I'm okay with this too.

No he wouldn't. He'd be a fanatical oni.

I'd have legit fallen for femSubaru if I met her.

>sloth is stupid cute
>so is best boy

perfection already

>Reinhardt's left hand shamelessly full of Femsubaru's breast

HIHG TEST
I
H
G

T
E
S
T

Regulus.

No you wouldn't have. She's a worthless NEET that thinks highly of herself and spergs out on people who call her out on her shit. Also she has shit taste.

I would. A cute fit loyal neet waifu who can bullshit her way through anything sounds nice

What about her shit taste though.

There will be no season 2. They know the removal of Rem will cause all kinds of shit to hit the fan for those who have not been spoilered already.

Fuck this. Rem will prevail

Here comes the Remfags' delusions of self-importance.

Felis teasing femSubaru would be hot

go falseflag elsewhere

You blew it.

Thats why i was so suprised that was the ending, they made out like the last ep was gonna be a expensive as fuck

>nibbling on femSubaru's earlobe
>femSubaru's reaction and yell gives everyone in 20m an erection.

FemSubaru's not some insecure boy though so it'd never happen.

Subaru is my angel!

>how to fix re zero

Reinhard pls

Fuck off Reinharto-san.

>yuri
>fixing Re:Zero
No thanks.

Futa Oni sisters wanting to give Subaru their lower horns would improve it greatly in my book.

Are there any doujin of maid subaru out there?

Not even going to lie. I'm pretty butthurt about this.
Emilia barely did shit the entire anime, Rem did so much and sacrificed so much, and Subaru is just like "lol thanks but bye".

God, I've never been so pissed.

pretty he cucks Emilia in the novel or w/e

Emilia saved Subaru's life twice. Rem murdered him the first time they met. First impressions are a bitch.

If there were it'd just be vanilla shit anyways so whats the point.

I get that, but she more than made up for it.

Seriously it's not fair. And now I hear layer in that she gets murdered and forgotten forever for fucks sake.

She's still alive technically, but she may as well be dead.

user, you lack imagination, it could be a 4P + mindbreak.

Best girls never win anyways so you should have already grown used to that.

Tell me why people like this show so much

I haven't watched a single episode but to me it seems like
>typical "transported to another world" type plotline
>BUT the twist is that the MC is a colossal faggot and is intentionally portrayed as such
>yet somehow still gets tons of pussy and has a harem

Its not me who lacks imagination, its the doujin artists. Every single doujin so far has been vanilla shit. A femSubaru doujin would be no different from the rest.

Subaru is so based that he couldn't help but gain a harem, okay.

shitposters these days don't really put any effort huh

It's a subversion of an isekai story. Subaru gets transported to a different world, and he initially thinks it's going to be a great new start for his life. Instead, he gets constantly killed and tortured, both mentally and physically, to the point where he loses his sanity multiple times.

Have some official art of the Rem victory AU

>Tell me why people like this show so much
It's entertaining. Very entertaining.

Who is Rem?

I liked it up until around the first half, then it dropped in value a lot. Last weeks episode was eh. Still enjoyed it though, but it isn't good good. like 7.5-8/10

Where's this from?

I'll just leave this here

I want to kiss Subaru.

>not getting shitted on and killing himself
JUST

Who doesn't?

From the source

0/10

Why would he ask Emilia when he knows Rem is heading back to the capital.

The novel? Which one?

Tell me that's not a great opener for season 2. Within the first minute of the episode, the happy end that you've been so satisfied with since season 1 ended is shattered. It was all a lie.

Emilia, Roswaal, Wilhelm, Otto, Garfiel, Elsa, the midget cats, Crusch, Priscilla, and Al.

What the fuck? He said that? Wow, that one moment I decided to not look at the screen he says that? What the fuck

Volume 9.
It's coming out in 4-5 days but there have been some leaks.

>Emilia

You wish, Rem. It's confirmed she returns his feelings.

FemSubaru or just Subaru crossdressing?

Yes he asks the person who has no idea where Rem is, where Rem is. Despite saying goodbye to her as she left with Crusch back to the Capital.

>little boy
>buttgut

What the hell are they feeding that kid?

>Subaru crossdressing
Are you telling me there's doujins of Subaru crossdressing?

This actually doesn't make sense. Because Rem never died unless she died off screen

I'll take this femSubaru

Yeah you'd think since everyone in the village looks so starved and dirt poor that all the kids would be skinny. Makes me think his parents are starving themselves just to give him the rest of their food.

The latest one, there's more than 1

Would FemSubaru still be a NEET?

>unless she died off screen
heheheheheh

Yeah, so will everyone else.

Or he probably has some kind of bloating worm disease.

What if writes want to impose the idea of them being deleted when they die so the death was not shown because we "forgot" about it

Would a girl Subaru try to mimic her father?

Fucking delete this now.

so what ever happened to the pv is it even anything special?

So that's that then? Author just randomly permanently removes a character, off screen no less? That just seems so... weird. I mean, it's not even used for shock value, it just happens?

Good thing Reinhardo-sama save Subaru virginity.

Exactly Ley, exactly.

Subaru's main fear is his friends will die and he won't be able to stop it, the ending to this arc in the LN/WN proves his power isn't a perfect easy fix to any problem like the anime makes it out to be.

So he could take it for himself. Some hero.

Who?

There revelation wasn't even animated yet retard.

>reddit
why is Cred Forums so reddit now?

Fuck off ledditors

>The* revelation

ahh yes the site where our shitposters come from.

Rem would be the best husbando.

>It's hilarious how wiki reading secondaries are complaining about things not shown yet when they haven't read the source material themselves.

Hey there's nothing wrong with a little selfishness.

>femReinhardt
The only way to save his character

Kiznaiver was better than this atrocity.

Overall I thought the show started well, peaked around episode 5, trailed off until episode 15/16, then fell off massively. Amongst other things, there was a lot of unresolved stuff, the return from death thing lost it's impact and Emilia contributed very little to the whole series, the development was better with the twins for fuck sake.

Was pretty excited to watch it initially, then it kinda fizzled out for me, I guess this sets it up for a second season, but it just felt really unfinished to me. What did you think of it?

But then Tappei would be forced to actually think when writing Reinhard.

I thought there was going to be tragedy and Rem being erased but nothing? Was it skipped or was it merely side-tracked for season 2?

I WAS PROMISED TRAGEDY. HAPPINESS SUCKS. TRAGEDY IS THE TRUE FORM OF MAN.

nah m8 it wasn't.

Just once, the gang wouldn't kill him, just beat his ass

It is when you're a hero. Reinhard should be selfless instead and let that poor girl go free.

>peaked around episode 5,
I think you're shitposting. Go pretend you want to discuss it in the shitposting thread

Nope, only ever had 1 and lost it fighting cultists

I need to know more about the fucking witch

She has Emilia's voice

Should have read the gospel, but you were being far too SLOTHFUL.

Part of Subaru's core motivation becomes saving Rem, though.

It's released.

She wants Subaru to fuck the living shit out of her

Wait I thought Rem was gonna die this episode

What happened?

His hairstyle wouldn't work if he was a girl.

Not as good the Carnival Phantasm one desu.

This guy is too much cute and adorable. Seriously, I wanted to eat it during the whole scene. He is so damn cute! A real cutie pie.
They spent all their budget on this scene, and the result was amazing.

White fox pussied out

>I wanted to eat it
him*

But did they just leave it for later or did they skip it?

You realize 90% of the people spreading spoilers haven't read the source material themselves right?

Why does everyone want to taste Subaru.

and why should they?

Yes that's why I'm asking

They haven't reached it, they haven't reunited with Crusch yet

Is it bad to have Subaru as a husbando?

What did they mean by this?

Having good taste isn't bad.

Too cute for the half-devil.

Ley pls

Ricardo is my new husbando :3

EMT grabbed his heart. It was pottery.

What did Subaru write in the book?

Holy-

All husbandos are good husbandos.

dickbutt

Too bad there'll never be any doujins with him.

He is too cute for Rem, honestly. Rem is sweet but cute? Be serious.

from where we ended we would need

1 episode, ends with them finding Rem
2nd episode Subaru kills himself, we see Crush and sad Felix, whale victory party
3rd episode they animate the side story that details the fight of Rem/Crusch and the Bishops, ends with Rem hoping Subaru thinks about her as she dies and Subaru picking himself up

Satella is going to cuckold Subaru isn't she?

Are there doujins of the other male characters?

It could probably be stretched to 4 making it it's own anime arc.

The heart

So we will never see Satella?
Or why Betelgeuse knew how she looked like?
Or what Subaru wrote on the necromicon?
Or where Betegeuse drifted to afterwards?
Or why the screen brightness turned 175% at the end?
Or why Rem was literally carried away on a tracker far away from the show like a good sub character?
Or why Emilia's sole redeeming quality is to be saved?

Just Subaru.

Actually, it's implied he said the title of the episode there.

This. Rem is ugly.

Am I right in presuming that if they had gone with a "Who is Rem?" cliffhanger ending, they'd just cause all the otaku to ragequit and boycott the BDs and post photos on the internet of them breaking their Volume 1 discs and shredding the novels?

>Let's set the ligth filter to x1000 it will look cool and artsy.

No, most people anticipated that. The only people who argued this were EMTards.

Yea I feel the same way, emilia's lack of screen time and character development along with the "return to death" happening so often as well as some drawn out parts made the show lose its spark.

They would need an extra entire episode to end there and it wouldn't be worth it. All the emotional impact of what happened next would be lost by the time S2 comes along

>you will never be so dedicated to love that you don't stop even after half your body has been ripped apart, you are on fire, and the only thing that keeps you still going is sheer willpower alone

>Or where Betegeuse drifted to afterwards?
He got sucked into the wheel after his arm caught on to it and then got shredded.

What did he fucking write.

This. What they did was smart.

I love how the very first episode was like a parody of a typical isekai fantasy whereas the final episode was like a typical "save the bland damsel in distress and get rewarded" stereotype RPG thing.

"Your waifu a shit"

Probably what he said out loud, it's what most people who aren't complete retards would realize.

"I fucked your waifu"

Indeed...

Except, in reality, reality is not so kind for him. He will not be rewarded at all for what he has done. While he did fight this battle and won, he lost another battle. Subaru must always suffer.

Can't wait for season 2! Even though it may take a few years. They have to get those light novels out first, ha! So many unanswered questions. The dragon, the witch, Puck, other archbishops, so on and so forth. If I knew Japanese I'd read the web novel. I guess the waiting game begins. (Unless we just go with summaries.)

So, how many of you will be buying the game?

5pb.jp/games/re-zero/

How can he be so cute?

It's fine though because there won't be a S2.

>anime ending pretty fucking awful
>WN hardly translated
>still can't find a good warlock for the heroic raid team

I'M GUNNA FREAK

All I see is a loading screen. Is there supposed to be a trailer or something.

I wanna protect this smile.

>You will never hear Ley say "Let's eat!" while the Screen fates to black.

It's just a teaser for now.

Who cares about REM TRASH?

Satella really does know how to pick em.

They already did their stuff long before then though.

Subaru does.

Yeah all I'm getting is just a loading screen. Whats in the teaser.

Any chance Subaru becomes the next Betelgeuse?

It's fucking obvious something similar happened to him in the past with the witch and she forgot about him.

Not while he is confessing his love to his main love interest.

That's the worst part, even while doing something like that he still does, and it becomes one of his main reasons for still going on.

>when I'm serious I can pitch about 33m/s
Dropped.

inquisitr has an interesting article about re:zero. It talks about season 2, and plot/story. It's a little spoilery since it goes into web novel details buts a nice read. One interesting thing it mentioned is how the alternate timelines where Subaru died could be still be ongoing. So all those times he died, those worlds are still alive moving forward without him. That's kind of fucked.

Well if they would have actually shown the Rem scene you would see that he kills himself instantly despite confessing to his waifu a few Moments earlier.

Betelgeuse never had anything to do with Satella. It was another Witch that mindraped him and made him kill Emilia's aunt with her Authority to make him be so obsessed with love.

>even while doing something like that he still does

In your ideal world.

you're in the bedroom with your waifu and this guy comes up and slaps her ass

what do you do

Just a simple WebGL animation of character silhouettes. Followed by text.

I said not while he is confessing his love to his main love interest.

If we get an eng release almost certainly. I'm always looking for an excuse to actually use my vita or ps4.

Fuck him in the ass. Who does he think he is.

Are there any interesting fight that happen in the WN?

the animation in this episode is so bad
did they run out of money?
is white fox finished?

pretty much everything interesting happens in the WN, you just watched a prologue.

Are you trolling? Yeah, I guess.

>T. Guy who never read the WN

Sorry guys I'm late to the party and started watching this shit a couple days ago.

I just finished episode 18 and I don't remember another time where I have been this angry.

Arc 4 or 5 has a whole bunch. Someone listed them in their order of preference yesterday, there must have been at least a dozen.

Oh. So nothing special then. Still can't be arsed to care about the candidates, but I'm interested with just how much silly shit they'll put in just for the waifu bucks.

Does anyone have a link to the AU stuff somehow I lost my bookmark

Nobody believes you. Angry for what? Remfags stop your BS.
Do you like Rem? Write your fanfic with you as the male lead and your shitty ugly oni.

Arc 4 is the Stardust Crusaders of Re:Zero.

The Author is going to have a hell of a time deciding what he's putting in the LN and what will stay as noncanon WN rough draft stuff.

I don't watch this show.

The maids are demons. They're cute. Do they get a happy end? What happens to the MC? Does the loli librarian ghost have a happy end? I think her name is Beakman.

don't you have dicks to suck spfag?

How much stuff got cut for the first 3 arcs, is it likely to see a lot of trimming when it's adapted?

This is probably a much better troll ending than them mentioning what happens to Rem.

People who read spoilers/summaries and think they know what they're talking about are the worst kind of cancer.

Red maid gets fucked by clown man and Blue maid gets cucked by Mitsubishi

Rem is bland, ugly, and a dog.

lvl 64 warlock here

>Trimming
Some parts were cut but overall all the dialogue and character interaction were improved.

WN is a rough draft, LN is the final piece. If anything the LN was a bit longer especially with all the extras/side stories.

Alright I hit my limit.

What did Subaru say

he didnt deserve death

After all It's just a story of you and me.

Title drop, easy. I don't know how some people can't understand such simple things.

something something about Rem

Uh oh, Arc 4 is probably going to end up being pretty large then. That'll probably work out fine as long as it doesn't drag on quite as long as SC did.

the show felt short

Most generic garbage I've ever seen. Even SAO isn't as bad.

SMT X EMT !

I heard it derails the whole "happy ending" shit.

user in that scene of the anime, he simply said the title of the episode. Period.

It has nothing to do with Rem

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Oh hey I found an actual answer
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/777542682616864768
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/777542882785845249

Translation: "Owari" (おわり) is confirmed by the following tweet from the author
and the following tweet also affirms it was in the local language

I loved how their own image was reflected in each other eyes. If you read one of the interviews with the creators, you should know this has some deep meaning, for this reason Subaru remembered Emilia reflected in his eyes in the first episode.

White fox chocked hard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa....

He says that now but she's going to win his heart in the end.
Satella's had him by the balls since the beginning.

>Does the loli librarian ghost have a happy end?
She dissappeared from the plot since the middle of the show.

He meant here it was implied simple title drop.

Glad this shit is finally over.

I was hoping for more Satella time but the ending is what I expected, ending it at the tree.

When we will have Petelgeuse doujins?

would rather see subaru getting bounded and fingered by pic related

>You saved me Subaru
>episode title drop
>End

Post CUTE pictures of BETELGEUSE

>P

I don't get this meme

What would they involve? Him doing lewd things in Subaru's body?

But he still was truly slothful

Not false flagging. No otaku will buy it without Rem.

The first episode of the next season could just show the other archbishops then end with >who's rem, or start with that scene then show Subaru killing himself to try and save her. It certainly wouldn't be difficult to adapt, and it'd be interesting to get people excited about the next episodes, which is ideal for a first episode.
They've cut plenty of content before so it's not like it'd be the first time, if they do it again to make the first episode work.

That said, there won't be another season for years, so it doesn't really matter.

Oni's > Devils

Why doesn't Satella love handsome, intelligent, nihilistic and devoted Betelgeuse?

you know all of you people bitching because it had a happy ending and they can't pick the story up in season 2. You know they can just have him die randomly and erase everything that just happened and return to the despair horror show, right? In fact it would be even more disparagable, because it replaced the happy ending.

What a fucking ride. I started not really liking this show but I grew to really love it. It feels like the final episode has healed my soul. See you space cowboys...

I can't believe I watched Subaru act like a complete bitch for 4 episodes and then reject best girl

How can it get better from here?

Subaru is the cutest.

Also Betelgeuse is ugly as fuck.

>ReZero is yuri

This makes it way worse.

And I think most of Cred Forums agrees.

press v in pixiv to get the original pic.

I disagree.

Wew. Just imagine the Madoka comparisons.

I disagree too

Love doesn't choose reason, Cred Forumsnon.

VNfags, do Emilia and Subaru actually become a couple after this? Or does "who's Rem?" undo the confession?

I agree.

>VN

he was talking about how Rem confessed to him and it could be like a double waifu shit and then Emilia drops the "whos rem"

Sorry, meant WN.

How do we save Re:Zero season 2?

I want to do lewd stuff to Subaru!

>final fight MC is in has to end in a punch
when will this stupid trope die?

Why is Subaru such a perfect crossdresser?

>reddit

hahahahahaha hiro just nuke us, that meta thread shouldn't be allowed either

If he is so handsome and stuff, you can give him to Rem.

Good

Who doesn't.

I hate this kind of fanarts. Why do some people like this stuff where everyone abuse of Subaru, both in his male and female version? Poor guy. He's is so cute, sweet and pure.

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them

No, it's not true. Not in the anime, not in that moment.

What happened to Rem?

>he doesn't know Subaru is made for suffering

I really liked this show up until episode 15 but then kinda lost interest.
Holy shit were the lines of this episode cringy.
At mid series, having read the spoilers I really hoped the anime would end up having the same quality of something like Fate/Zero, both in the final stages and ending.
It's a shame it never got to those heights.

She got potato'd

Wait, that's it? What happened to the "who's Rem"? Where's the despair and suffering?

>tumblr

In the trash can.

He learns to use a sword properly.
Not sure if he ever gets to Julius tier though. He still seems to use his unseen hand mostly in a pinch.

youtu.be/ijZRCIrTgQc

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on for season 2

This was a good scene

Clairas made a partial translation of that scene.
>[Subaru : Ah... Emilia-tan? I got very serious thing to talk.]
>[Emilia : What is it?]
>Subaru's monologues are about how much he feels gratitude for Rem, and how he decided to love both. Already permitted by Rem and he's trying to do it again on Emilia.
>[Subaru : It's really hard to say, but I want you to listen. Sure I must tell the sister, too, but first on Emilia-tan.]
>[Subaru : Actually it's about Rem. Rem... ah.. You know what? So, even if I made a confession like that one...]
>[Emilia : Subaru, calm down. I don't know what you're saying but I know Subaru is trying. Good boy, slow down.]
>[Subaru : Good boy is somewhat depressing words! No, I will do it in one time. In truth, Rem also loves me, and if Emilia-tan also loves me, it's like both of you are mine?]
>Subaru is anxiously waiting for Emilia's response, who is confused and says one sentence.
>[Emilia : Who's Rem?]

We are truly slothful

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-8A5k16Ak
>Marvin = LNfags
>Dynamite = Rem
>Bugs Bunny = White Fox

The last we ever see of Reinhardt

Because.

twitter.com/Rem_Illustrator/status/775638599685382145

I agree.

>last episode pretty weak
>but they used Styx Helix ED again

Silver linings.

Its not but good riddance either way.

>reddit
KILL YOURSELF CANCER.

>Arc 4 is the Stardust Crusaders of Re:Zero.
So it's the shittiest, overhyped and filler-filled arc of the whole series?

So, since it ended and we do'nt know about s2 or not...where should I start the novel? 25 episode is how many chapter ect..

No, that goes to Arc 4.

gonna need some sauce on that

spoonfeeding the starved translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

Arc 4 is what he said. Did you mean Arc 5?

>blech
exhentai.org/g/942449/6377152896/

Shit, I thought he was talking about Arc 5.

THATS LITERALLY FUCKING IT

THIS IS THE BULLSHIT WE WAITED 25 EPISODES FOR
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

NOT EVEN SOMETHING AFTER THE CREDITS, THIS IS IT

fuckin this bullshit

3 kyu!

So which one is the overhyped filler-filled shit?

I'm satisfied. Best boy JuJu got animated with some solid screentime while worst boy Reinhard fucked off for good.

Definitely 4.

>In the swaying dragon carriage, Rem was only thinking of him

God dammit, I didn't ask for feelings this soon. Also, I'm not him but thanks for this.

クソ外人ですか

死ね

Imagine it man, imagine all the shitstorms but with /u/. The entire board would explode with countless shitposts on how much of a whore fembaru is and shit.

Well, I've seen people hyping it up before. Care to explain more about your reasoning for thinking it's shit?

kek

>Subaru killing himself when Emilia asks who is Rem right after all that reconciliation
That's actually pretty sad in itself

So why the fuck Witch/Satella loves Subaru in he first place? Is she has traveled to Japan and interacted with Subaru in his childhood or something? Or is this only assumption made by fags and there's never stated that Satella loves him?

What shitstorm. As long as two girls even remotely look at each other /u/ will be satisfied.

The Witch read too much ShinDoL and now wants to RP it with Subaru.

Because she's Emilia

Well, you know, cause yuri and yuri on Cred Forums mixed with suffering causes people to lose their minds.
Part of me wishes she's preemptively getting back at him, just because that level of spiteful is hilarious to me.

Its not so much that I think its shit, its just that its definitely not the best Arc. Or in my top 3. To me, Arc 6 and Arc 2 pretty much blow it out of the water.

>this time i will end you
>stabs him through the solar plexus

you jelly betelgeuse?

Ah. I guess I'll be able to judge it properly when I have enough time to return to my moon studies.

Yeah, with the way the shot was framed I was expecting a beheading but instead it was in the chest.

user, I'm a summaryfag. Until I learn enough moon to be able to read the WN, I'm in the same boat as you.

i'm on my way too,anons

Man I know for a fact I'd have a much easier time learning moon if they just kept using words instead of characters.

>ひらがな

People think Subaru can time travel.
Hints of Sage Flugel == Subaru due to what was written in the tree being japanese and not the local language.
Subaru is also trying to become the Sage in the current WN.

everybody's gotta start somewhere,man

>Subaru is also trying to become the Sage in the current WN
Hah? I thought he was trying to get in contact with the Sage.

I hope you're in it for the long haul. It not something you can just learn overnight.

I can believe

Then why are you acting like you know something? Anyhow, I hope the chicken translates the first epilogue chapter.
>—By the time Subaru arrived in the Capital, it was already over.
>His conversation with Emilia on the road were all gone from his mind.
>The girl sitting safely next to him, Subaru should feel content, and relieved, having finally, finally saved her. But in the relentlessly galloping dragon carriage, the only thing on Subaru’s mind was the other girl.
>[Who is… Rem?]
>Looking confused, she tilted her head as she said this.
>He scrambled to look for the smallest hint of a joke, something in her voice, in her expression, hoping against hope the words “Just kidding~” would come out of her mouth…
>Whether it’s Petra, or the other kids, no one remembered her.
>Having confirmed this fact with everyone on the carriage, Subaru commanded the driver to rush to the Capital with all haste, on his face was the desperate expression of someone riding into death itself.
>Impossible. There must be a mistake.
>It was all going so well. Everyone was saved, the objective was completed. Despite enduring so much pain and sorrow, taking so many scars within his heart that will never, ever heal, everything worked out in the end.
The tone is just too different. I'm wondering how accurate this line is.
>The girl sitting safely next to him, Subaru should feel content, and relieved, having finally, finally saved her. But in the relentlessly galloping dragon carriage, the only thing on Subaru’s mind was the other girl.

Why do spics like pretending they're japanese?

It's embarrassing to watch.

>Then why are you acting like you know something?
I'm not though.

Do you really believe that whites are a minority here?

Sad!

Except by the time a S2 comes along, all the momentum is gone and the scene won't have as much impact. The entire point of Rem is to act as a cold bucket of water to wake you up from the fantasy and make you realize what re:zero is about

Subaru looks ugly with long hair.

Considering manga, literal baby tier japanese, fan translations tend to be wrong on details I wouldn't trust it, the wiki, or spfag.

I'll wait for an S2 when half the shit they say plays out in a different way then they said it.

>Felis is actually a girl here

TOP FUCKING KEK

More impact than if it happened now and it wouldn't kill the sales or pacing.

>Knight
>Female

Where'd you get that wrong idea?

Why is everyone in this picture being such a cuck? If they all attack at the same time Reinhard wouldn't stand a fucking chance.

Yeah, wait for it looking at how faithful it has been to the original source (irony)

Seriously the way Reinhardt is grabbing that breast calls for action

>they left out THOSE 2 chapters
I'm guessing an OVA to bridge the anime into Arc 4?

By the time a S2 comes around Emilia won't be the only one asking who Rem is. That final scene could have been re:zero in a nutshell but instead it became generic ending 562.

From a story perspective the ending is disappointing, but from a sales perspective it's the right thing to do, and there's no reason for them to care about anything other than the sales perspective

Beats believing some retard using google translate to supplement his shaky grasp on japanese and misunderstanding character relationships/events

What are you blind, hes souch a handsome boi

Hey!
White fox does it again, akame ga kill 2.0
Nice job pleasing emiliafags, protecting remfags for mental damage, changing subaru felings about rem, cutting ferris and crustch reunion, cutting x1000 satella scenes and cutting my last scene with me trolling subaru
Fuck you white fox

this
subaru a best

Hey!
Now secondaries will believe that this is the end of the series and emilia already won, and wont now rem fate, because they are retards

subaru is made for hurt/comfort
bully then heal

>>protecting remfags for mental damage, changing subaru felings about rem, cutting ferris and crustch reunion
>They should have made the episode feel like a rushed piece of shit so I can enjoy muh suffering and shitpost who Rem.

Fuck our gay adaptation, what we must do reinaldo?

He's an ugly fuck. Tappei is a goddamn madman for choosing that hairstyle of all things.

Its sad... I think I will let you destroy the world

Post cute Subaru.

Did you skip the part where she got raped by the thugs in between?

>dat nearly quads
Confirmed, please paco-sama destroy this world and this episode

The suffering was always the best part.

Its here .

>rushed piece of shit
>literally would take 90 seconds

>armless subaru
i-i want this
have we ever had an armless protag?

I've actually got you covered this time around.

That's an odd way of saying you're waifu a shit.

Ok, I will destroy it now, sleep with my (un)muted daughter
This thread will die now, along with my daughter

Surprising desu

Not into him myself, but even I can see he's pure kemobait

>Nips who HAVE read the source material like the ending, some are surprised they didn't add Ley saying something but still liked it.
>Western fans who HAVE NOT read the source material being autists asking about Who Rem line and crying it's ruined.

It's no wonder they tend to ignore our input even after they ask for it

That's why amputation Subaru is best Subaru.

I fell off of it a good few episodes back, too. It's during the moments and episodes that don't focus on suffering in which the terribly weeby writing is much more apparent. I also found the show to be entertaining from the beginning but I always thought it wasn't very good; just another isekai narrative with a little more love put into it with a few twists. Unfortunately it just became progressively worse to as the story went on.

The lore felt up its own ass, none of the characters including Rem and Subaru came off as being genuine even after their development, the slow pacing was a turnoff since the resets weren't all that profound, focusing on Emilia as the driving force of everything seemed disconnected because of her absence for half the show, etc. etc. It was fun following the Re:Zero with everyone else and I'll check out the novels in five years when they catch up, but I don't doubt this will be another series most people will forget about in a few seasons.

You're ugly. Subaru has the cool samurai Otou-san haircut

Subaru and Beako.

You mean where the thug falls for Subaru's beauty and confesses to the NEET girl only for Reinhardt to claim her for himself

There's definitely been armless anime protags, yeah.

i'm pretty sure they would've preferred the other ending as well. The ending is decent but compared to what it could have been, the ending is shit tier because the anime ends not with a bang but a whimper

I never got to use the "who is Rem?" joke.

And more Beako.

Why does it look like he's in a cage in there?

>that everything
dont start shit i cant handle user

awesome
good to know

>I know what Nips want despite what they've been saying in 3 different sites including 2ch
Spfag? He's the only guy I can think of who understands the Nips more than they know themselves. He also knows whats canon more than what the author says and tweets.

>only for Reinhardt to claim her for himself
>implying Subaru didn't herozone Reinhard right then and there

S2 Never

even more despair

That would be a bigass cage then.

>they skipped the "Who?" part
Good, next season Remfags will be completely BTFO in the very dew episodes

Reinhardt has the Blessing of it's not rape if she's blushing

>dont start shit i cant handle user
Good thing everything here is pretty tame.

Same reason his limbs were removed. So he can't escape.

lets place bets on how many years it'll take for S2 E1 to drop
I'm betting 3

>Felt showed up once or twice this arc and that was fucking it
That's not fair.

Misery.

So when does Subaru get powers?

>implying s2 ever

Need more yandere Rem

Boi

>You're ugly

I thought people were theorizing that Subaru was a reincarnated Flugel.

He just did in that last episode. If you mean when does he use powers, arc 4.

ANONS PLEASE
a-any more?

>Rem is so BTFO even the anime forgot about her

I don't have as much as I'd like.

Does this count as yandere Rem?

kore wa watashi no fetishu desu

why didn't they animate it? i wanted to see it animated.

Is that Rem and shota Subaru?

Works for me

Sure.

Yes.

Naw man, Rein's like REALLY groping her breast. Fucking Felix is just fucking with her feeties right now.

"I need you."

Doujin fucking when.

Best boy forever prove me wrong

>anime newfags reading wn/ln spoilers
>mfw recalls how white fox fucked agk

No. They only need 1. It's a short section, with the bulk being the flashback of the fight against Regulus and Ley.

It's literally impossible to fuck up a series as shitty as Akame ga Kill. They could have went full rotoscope and it'd be an improvement.

They couldn't remember who Rem is so they forgot to animate the reveal.

>implying Remfags weren't the ones who wanted that scene to make the season end with their waifu's scene subverting Subaru's happy ending with Emilia, and to make more people feel bad for Rem

>They only need 1
And this is why you aren't a director and never will be.

The way the anime ended felt, sudden. Like if there was to be another episode out next week.

Alright so where in the LN did it leave off? I'll probs read it now but i dont wanna start from 0.

Boom.

SAY IT WITH ME

E M T
E
M
T

Spoilerfags go away

Volume that's coming out this month. WNfags just being cancerous when they don't even know what will be in the LN or how it will be shown

Yep. Only thing that might make it take longer is if they decided to include Natsuki Rem with it.
Who knows? I'm still waiting for decent scans of this one. I'd almost be tempted to do it myself if I knew how the hell to get a copy. Any doujin with Subaru tied up by Rem is bound to be good.

They're not even WNfags, they're retards that read spoilers/summaries and act like they know how things should be.

Volume 9, it isn't out yet in japan even.

There was a leaked chapter list. WNfags have a pretty good idea what's going to be shown.

>Volume isn't out
>I know how it should have all played out!

forwhatreasondoyouactsocrazed.jpg

waifus/husbandos/subarus aside
this show had one of the best osts i ever heard and best of the year
and actually made me cry twice from hitting home
hope they do a season 2

No they don't. Scenes are altered or cut and there are dialogue changes aplenty.

You know there's gonna be a Season 2 at some point

EMT best girl.

E M T

M

T

Emilia is the spooky witch lady.

Shit, eh?

Well from people who have some semblance of knowledge on what is coming next, based on how they ended this scene is a S2 possible still?

Also, in regards to the WNfags stuff, how different thus far have the WN and LN been?

Golden.

Arc 6 isn't even halfway done. Don't believe user's lies. The only thing that people might not like about Arc 4 is that a good part of features a new character who's constantly angry and is literally a pussyfaggot.

>Arc 6 isn't even halfway done
And yet its still great. Your point?

Yes when the LN goes far enough.

They didn't cut anything. Faggots are crying because they didn't get a WN scene when we have yet to see how the LN plays it

Where can I read the LN's/WN?

I need my Re: Zero fix now that the animu is ended

>They didn't cut anything.
regarding the ending*

Before "muh Satella"fags start running in about their scene

It'll be a running joke in S2. Can't wait for Roswaal's line:
>And whooooo exactly is Rem?

>in regards to the WNfags stuff, how different thus far have the WN and LN been?
Very. Like they're practically different people

Satella loves Subara because of his dedicate to Emilia (Satella).

Everyone hates elves. Sabura doesn't. This entire show is a test of romance.

I understand what people mean by "who's rem?" but whats the "lets eat" about?

There are three epilogue chapters in both the WN and LN. There was a picture of the LN chapter list which was leaked along with a lot of those Natsuki Rem pictures.
Sure, but the gist of it would remain the same. I don't see how the chapter titled "Itadakimasu" could end very differently. I also don't know why they would change the circumstances which would lead up to Subaru realizing what happened, which takes place during the ride in the Dragon Carriage to the capitol.

>but whats the "lets eat" about?
Bishop of Gluttony has a power similar to the Whale.

Ley's sexual mouth

>I also don't know why they would change the circumstances which would lead up to Subaru realizing what happened

Because bringing up Rem loving him at that time is pretty fucking stupid and the author realized that while making the LN and could have changed it to a number of different ways for the reveal?

What the hell does EMT stand for?

Emergency Medical Technician

How can Reinharto-san rape anyone with his tiny dick?

>THEY DIDNT AIR THE REMU DEVESTATION

But that's what they do in the novel.

>tfw you will never see an ending where Emilia reveals herself to be the witch, Subaru declares his undying love for her regardless, and they both go on to dominate the world together as a loving immortal couple

>Because bringing up Rem loving him at that time is pretty fucking stupid
Yes, but the LN also kept in his confession to Rem and the polygamy scene. Besides, we're talking about Subaru here. He's pretty fucking stupid about a lot of shit.
Not quite. I'm pretty sure he does it a little afterward and is rather awkward about bringing it up.

What song in the OST was used during Rem's berserk rampage?

Subaru does mention having a number 2 in his heart.

Not only do you have no idea how to translate text to animation, but you also have no idea what the content of those 3 chapters are. The 1st is very short, and can be done in 3 mins at most. The 2nd, depending on how they animate Regulus' lines and authority, could take around 12-15 mins. The third part could take maybe 6-7 mins depending on how dramatic they make the suicide scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AqDD9cz1G4
That's not quite the same as everything they cut.

I'm dying here. Save the pretension for your chuuni delusions

I sort of summed it up as Subaru thinking "Dammit I like Emilia and Rem."

But Emilia is always number one.

>Re:0/10

So far, it's only been Subaru and his raid party repeatedly dying to obstacles on the way to the tower, and then upon reaching it dying to more obstacles, and then getting thrown into a Kami no Pazuru (TM). Only the premise was presented. The actual meat of the arc is yet to come.

And then finding a library filled with books that only the killer of a specific person can read, but also sucks your soul when you read it. A library which contains Typhon's book and a Volakian general Julius killed.

Pretty damn great so far.

E M T
M
T

Is shit.