Rules, Regulations and Moderation For Cred Forums - Results

New Rules (See ):
1. Cred Forums won't be split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.

----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rules and Moderation/type/op/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe32vRUAcgA4SSywCinEhWVLu2izTk84Po6FNp-p88SM9YNeg/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5YEAXjpYrOTcxfHMtXBi_9kCZVqGqGSmfQ3Ugmy4wzJhjAw/viewform
hu.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weeaboo&defid=3762559
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manga board

1. Improve consistency of guidelines from board to board. Threads about our anime/manga collection and what we should watch next are considered "blogging" here and deleted/banned, but similar threads (collections and recommendations) are acceptable on other boards, like /k/. Inconsistent application of guidelines leads to confusion and resentment, especially when sneaky moderation tactics like "auto-sage" are used on threads that have not yet hit any bump limits.

2. Mods should stop abusing short bans and should take ban appeals more seriously instead of blanket denying/blocking all appeals with no transparency.

3. Bring back ability to delete own OP on all boards, eliminate requirement to delete posts before they become "too old to delete."

4. Bring back OP's ability to bump own threads. The unique IP meter is a good enough indicator of samefagging. There is no need to prevent OPs from bumping their own threads.

5. Bring back visible sage and educate people what it means.

6. Bring back ability to announce reports and sages.

7. Mods should stop micro-managing conversations by deleting short shitposts that no one cares about and which don't actually disrupt the thread.

8. Bring back a /z/ board where people can go if they are banned for infractions other than CP and post with no rules or post-timers.

9. Bring back /l/ where we can post lewd loli images. Trying to make /l/ threads work on Cred Forums is like being marooned on a desert island. Spam and non-enthusiasts filling the thread make for a bad environment, and the speed that Cred Forums moves means that threads die quickly and few /l/olikons hang around long.

10. Eliminate SFW requirement on Cred Forums. A lot of anime and manga isn't safe for work. Sometimes you need to post a nude image or lewd doujin to appreciate the original work. We shouldn't have to spoiler every lewd image and other people shouldn't be browsing Cred Forums from work anyway.

Anyone posting in this thread and pretending /ag/ would be different from Cred Forums or that generals don't exist on Cred Forums is too hypocritical to have opinions.

>new rules
>not admin nor mod

panga sword

Fuck off.

Sage

LOLI POSTER WHERE ARE YOU!
>LOLI POSTER WHERE ARE YOU
LOLI POSTER WHERE ARE YOU
>LOLI POSTER WHERE ARE YOU
SHOW THE FUCK UP LOLI POSTER!!!

Change all the mods, they're garbage.

Remember to sage this trash when posting

We need to fucking ban LNfags who hype up shit that will inevitably suck and then have the nerve to say "just read the LN". They're the reason shit like ReZero gets made into anime.

>4. Bring back OP's ability to bump own threads
You need to lurk more before you get to propose rules. OPs can bump their own threads, provided their threads are active and the threads are at least 15 minutes old.

What's the concensus on these threads?
They are very /soc/ and have a lot of drama. For example, people made avatars of themselves to request art with them and then other people requested those avatars getting gangbanged on /d/ and Cred Forums, recently 2 people started dating and many other drama I won't list.

You're big cancer.

hey can you fuck off now? don't you have naruto or something to watch

>banning lol

There goes my remaining pre-2007 Cred Forums immersion.

Also ban JoJo generals and do something about Madoka threads and its tripfaggots.

Bernie is a huge spineless faggot.

>9. Bring back /l/ where we can post lewd loli images. Trying to make /l/ threads work on Cred Forums is like being marooned on a desert island. Spam and non-enthusiasts filling the thread make for a bad environment, and the speed that Cred Forums moves means that threads die quickly and few /l/olikons hang around long.

You guys are so fucking stupid, Hiro can't make a loli board, you all know this already, why are you so stuborn?

>10. Eliminate SFW requirement on Cred Forums. A lot of anime and manga isn't safe for work. Sometimes you need to post a nude image or lewd doujin to appreciate the original work. We shouldn't have to spoiler every lewd image and other people shouldn't be browsing Cred Forums from work anyway.

If you want to post lewd shit, go to fucking /h/, as a matter of fact, Sad Panda thread should go there as well.

>New Rules
>he thinks mods or hiro will do anything

>gook shit are allow on Cred Forums
Fuck no, everyone sage and report

Been lurking for 9 years, thanks. It's currently set up so a thread can 404 on some of the faster boards.
>15 minutes
It was 30 minutes last I checked, but literally why even have the time limit. It makes less than zero sense.

They don't belong on Cred Forums and are cancerous circle jerks.
Any repeating thread that turns into pseudo social club should be destroyed.

>look at me pretending to be important
Fuck off

>banning threads for an ongoing anime and manga

You're actually retarded.

Don't mangafags do the same thing?
And anime-originalfags that hype because they aren't adaptations?
And VNfags that expect the perfect route adaptations?
And directorfags/Studiofags that hype solely based on who makes it?
And seiyuufags that promote a series based on their VAs?

Check' em

Allow posting of multiple pics at once
A new Lewd tag similar to the spoiler tag
Word filter the N-word

Spineless for not wanting to throw his life away? At least he followed through in the end.

Drawthreads are fine. It's the last vestige of original content creation that we still have on Cred Forums.

Please die.

>ESL posting on an English board

Purge it. Drawfags, like trip/namefags, are fucking cancer.

Enough of this shit already.

Yep by selling his soul to Hillary in the end.

Fuck off Jebus, Bernie is a sell out loser.

Range ban the ESL who posts in watamote threads.

Strawpoll can be easily manipulated. Fuck off retard.

>Allow posting of multiple pics at once
Yes.
>A new Lewd tag similar to the spoiler tag
Just make it a red board
>Word filter the N-word
A you kidding me?

Reminder that this is the 16th thread already

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rules and Moderation/type/op/

>Mangafags
>VNfags
They've already conceited into the fact that their adaptation is going to be shit no matter which VN or manga it is. LNfags are still, to this day, in denial.
>Studiofags
Only KyoAnifags and Triggerfags do this. And most of the time, the anime is good if not great.
>seiyuufags
I don't know anyone who does this on this board. Most of the time they're looking at the production crew before the seiyuus.
>anime-original
Barely any studios do this though except for trigger, and again, most of the time it's actually good.

So?

I think the regular drawthread is fine, but WWD is pure cancer and shits up everything with drama, blogging, avatarfagging, and basically everything we don't want on Cred Forums. Same with the waifu wednesday threads.

Fuck off, retarded mod

1. Make /ma/. Cred Forums is full of people who think they know, while the truth is they don't. Cred Forums is full of hiveslaves
2. >gookshit
fuck off, will you?
LNs are okay as long as they have been adapted partly or fully
3. add "my sides" to it. physically the worst term accepted here
4.okay
5. kana captcha
6. delete Cred Forums. i hate everyone of you

Fuck off with your shitty general.

This is the most unproductive way possible to make Cred Forums better. Want it to be better? Start GOOD threads and make GOOD posts yourself. The only ones who can decide how Cred Forums will end up are the posters themselves, new rules will do nothing.

Just look, The Robot on /r9k/ was supposed to encourage originality, but the board ended up being the most shitty, stale, stagnant, and unoriginal meme shitpost boards on the site. New shit won't change anything, only YOU can prevent the board from becoming shit by making good posts of your own.

Which is not this thread by the way.

Get dubs for mod.

Why do you keep leaving /ma/ out?

I still haven't figured out why you keep calling me that. Mods don't even like these threads.

You're really talking shit about LNfags when you honestly think re:zero is a self insert anime?

Turn on the robot and enforce blox ban.

He didn't ask for that position, he and his team didn't even know what they were getting into, it was either fight or be responsible for the fates of millions of people's lives.

And this is all Hiro fault, because of him, not even mods can delete this shit. I hate Hiro so much, I think he does this just out of spite.

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Gookshit deserves it's own board like /jp/ where they can have their doramas webtoons and idolshit. They do not belong on Cred Forums.
LNs are fine if they have anime adaptation otherwise they belong to jp.

Also what the fuck I haven't been here just twelve hours and came to this.

Yeah, Hiro isn't going to do shit. He does this same song and dance all the time. He'll show up on /qa/ after a months-long absence, ask questions, then fuck off into the ether and maintain radio silence for five more months until it's time to come back and pretend he actually does anything of note around here.

sing a llove song for me

I love you Jebus but please kill yourself.

LETS END "REI VS ASUKA" SHITPOSTING ONCE AND FOR ALL AFTER 13 LONG YEARS.

Agreed, regular drawthread produces nice OC from time to time. Sadly, right now 90% of the requests are smut that gets ignored.

>Word filter the N-word
Nigger means black. So does negro.
I don't quite get why niggers are offended by their own skin color.

>when you want to force a meme but nobody givesa crap

>posting in a shitposting thread
Are you okay?

>go to a expanded world
>meet half-elf girls and maids
>be treated like a guest in a mansion
>get unlimited lives
>train yourself to be tougher with each death
If Subaru had actual powers and never died, it literally would be self insert.

>kana captcha
This would be amazing

Nice shitposting general.

A better idea - ban character threads altogether.

Reposting for janitor, all shitposts in last thread, hoping a mod could ban them.

underrated post.

>If Subaru had actual powers and never died, it literally would be self insert.
Good thing he doesn't then you dreg.

I think we should have a monthly lottery on Cred Forums and the winner gets a paid roundtrip airfare to have hot sex with Hiro in Japan

EVERYONE STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT THREAD, SAGE AND REPORT

He betrayed anything he stood for when he endorsed Hillary, no excuses.

Fuck you and Bernie, he's a fucking sell out loser...

Fuck off. Your poll was fucking garbage and you most certainly spammed it to shit to get the result you wanted.

Here is your (You).

Requires login:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe32vRUAcgA4SSywCinEhWVLu2izTk84Po6FNp-p88SM9YNeg/viewform

Requires no login:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5YEAXjpYrOTcxfHMtXBi_9kCZVqGqGSmfQ3Ugmy4wzJhjAw/viewform

It's still a self insert anime.
But one for edgelords.
Every time someone comes up with a fun idea in anime an edgelord comes around and turns it into a derpfest.

Harsher bans for rec threads

How does it cost on amazon turk to fill out straw poll?

>cockroach
>thirdworlder
>gook chink
>shitposting
What?

Not everyone is perfect, user. He was scared and didn't know what to do, it's just a shame his team suffered so much before he gained his courage.

A chunk of those are just on-topic posts that are hostile to another poster.

Nigger.

NO

FUCK MANWHA

NO
NO

You know that mass-quoting is against the rules too, right?

>Here is your (You).
>Literally a shitposter's admission of defeat.
Also please ban this.

what? truth hurted too much?

LN is fine but gookshit is a no no, they are shitty and disgusting

allow r/a/dio threads

These too

>this thread and
I just can't stop laughing right now.

Excluding shitty webtoons and just focusing on comic-based ones, what about them is disgusting? All of their plotlines and themes are found in popular manga on Cred Forums and all asian names sound weird.

NO. FUCKING. EXCUSES. No refunds and shit he's a massive coward no wonder why he let those two BLM protesters took over his mike in front of his supporters.

SELL OUT.

No Korean shit.
People who like Korean media are cancerous crossboarders and usually underage.

If you're going to ban saucefags for shitting up threads you need to ban people who shit threads up complaining about spoonfeeders too.

Korean and Chinese stuff should not be allowed. Only a very vocal minority likes that garbage.

>he thinks hiro will actually do something

Enforce the report and move on idea, if someone is bumping a thread to play junior mod and complain about people in it breaking rules instead of just reporting and ignoring it they're part of the problem.

So let's just get this out in the open - with multimedia stuff like Dangan Ronpa and Fate Stay Night - is that allowed on Cred Forums?

Or just ban the fucking spoonfeeders and then other people won't complain

"korean shit" probably just means webtoons
Nobody ever had a problem with Lim Dal Young or seo

VNs are discussed here anyways.

Hiro probably doesn't know that, so it would be important to clearly differentiate it.

What? They actually did this?

Add a dialogue box to the report window.

>all of their plotlines and themes are found in popular manga

not really, no.

>and all asian names sound werid
Again, not really, but I don't understand why you think that particular piece of information matters in the subject we're discussing here

Is Sun Ken Rock gookshit or not?

Refund what? The people who's houses got destroyed in the fighting? The Federation should pay for that for conducting tests without informing the colony, not some random soldier who was just following orders. And BLM protesters? I don't remember any protesters at all let alone one taking his microphone.

Face it user, if you were in a situation where you had to go against all your survival instincts you'd do the same thing he did but without changing your mind at the end, especially when a nation as brutal as Zeon have their finger on the trigger.

Nobody had a problem with it before the infestation of webtoons on manga hosting sites. I've never seen webtoons discussed on Cred Forums anyways so I don't really think it matters.

manga written by a gook so it's shit

Why should people be banned for being helpful?

Care to back up your claim beyond "not really, no?"

Two things need to happen

1) The ability to bump your own threads needs to come back. We have IP counters so we can see if someone is bumping a thread for no reason. Bumping a thread is good when you're dumping a manga
2) The cooldown needs to go back to being 30 seconds. Dumping even a chapter can take 30 minutes right now. People don't have that kind of time

You can bump your own thread, fucktard.

Daily reminder that Strawpolls are easily abused by proxy users, and have repeatedly and consistently been in the past.

not really

Why can't you just buy a pass or post a mega link?

No you can't, fucktard.

>being this fucking new
Lurk for 5 years

Someone else has to post first. That user must be such a lonely individual no one will even post in his threads.

Not really. There's a easy way to bump it even if you're the only IP in the thread.

It encourages newfags and retards asking for sauce. If you make them feel comfortable for their retarded actions, more will come here thinking they can do the same.

If no one posted in your thread it's probably shit anyway

Vote in the google forms people.

That's why you tell them about Google or WAIT while giving them sauce so you're not being an aspie and you're contributing to the board quality at the same time.

Both of you are retarded, if only you stopped making shit threads you could know you actually can bump your shit.

>just wait
that's retarded

user, do you actually think the pathetic insults people spew make people stop? No one is bothered by the insults of anonymous weeaboos, especially not when the thing they're getting pissed at you about is asking for information. Asking people giving sauce to also explain basic search techniques is a far better solution than banning people for being helpful.

Even with a pass, that won't change the amount of time it takes. Just a link won't get as many people to check out a manga as a bunch of pages and a link.

Maybe on other boards

>Lim Dal Young
His stuff is manga, it's published simultaneously in both Korean and Japanese magazines.
>Seo
What? Seo's a native-born Japanese, user.

Should something like The Breaker be allowed on Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums won't be split into Cred Forums and /ma/
Fuck that, free me from these illiterate anime watching fagolas

What about Chevalier?

>wanting features we already have, just because you don't know how to use 'em
Kill yourself

>calling us "weaboos"
Mhh, really makes you think.

Not manga from Japan, gook and chink shit are just ripoff manga.

But doujinshi is allowed, and that is ripoff manga.

Gookshit so no
Also gookshit so no

>starts posting memes because he doesn't like being accurately described
Starting to hope that bit in the OP
>3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
gets approved.

>mega link?
>on an image board
Do you even know why manga is dumped here

Link 5.

And it from Japan, tell me when gook and chink shit from japan ripoff manga

It's okay if it from Japan, because this is anime & manga board

of the Abyss? I think that's manhwa, though I don't know for sure.

Off the top of my head, the non-webtoon, not-also-pubished-in-Japan manhwa that have/had any sort of discussion on Cred Forums are that, Veritas, and Breaker, and for manhua it's just Ravages of Time. Lim-Dall-Young's stuff (all the stuff I know of, at least) is published in both, SAO was published in both, Song of the Long March is published in both. Boichi's a Korean-born immigrant who writes in nip and his stuff is initially published in Japan, it's manga.

You STILL don't know what a weaboo is, right? Why are you eve here?

netouyo go home

They do it across Cred Forums. It regularly happens to me on Cred Forums when I report the obviously off-topic threads, but here's one example when it happened to me on Cred Forums: .

It's basically a big discouragement to people reporting bad posts. And I don't even report that many posts!

>Weeaboo (a.k.a Wapanese) is an English slang used to describe a person (typically of non-Asian descent) who prefers Japan and all things in Japanese over one’s indigenous culture.
Yes I do know what it means, do you?

>Why are you eve here?
I like to discuss anime and manga sometimes.

Here's the Cred Forums definition for my dear newfag:
hu.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weeaboo&defid=3762559

There's no reason to make this place like reddit when you can easily go back there and stay there.

Why is that definition more valid than mine? You know words can have multiple meanings AND those meanings can change over time right?

There's no reason to lower board quality and drive away new posters just to feel like an """elite"""

Filter user to Cred Forumsnon.

why are you bringing up reddit in a discussion that has absolutely nothing to do with it? It's just a website user.

>and that is ripoff manga

It's more like indie manga, dojinshi doesn't refer to hentai fanfiction only, you know?

>You know words can have multiple meanings AND those meanings can change over time right?

You should use the appropriate meaning depending the board you're on. We don't call ourselves "weebs", if you haven't noticed yet. Please respect this while posting here.

I just say the truth, it's your fault if you don't want to listen, gook and chink shit have no place here

>requestors and spoonfeeders are high quality board content
Just how retarded are you?

because you're here and people will asume you're using the word with that definition and not any other, you're not a special snowflake.

New here?

That will only make it harder to spot newfags.

They'll never let it happen. They know quality posters would move.

If I wanted to visit a site where circlejerks were encouraged I'd visit reddit thanks. I don't care what "we" call ourselves, by a commonly recognized definition of the word, many people who post here are weeaboos, so that's how I'll refer to them.

Kill yourself, retard.

You realize it'd be 90% things with anime adaptations anyway, right?

No thanks weeb.

I never said that but if it makes you feel cool to believe that I said it go ahead.

So the board should only be filled with imaginary people that are "meant to be here"? Everyone was new at one point, no one actually lurked for 2 years before posting.

Stop replying to this forced meta shit if you agree it shouldn't be discussed. Some drama queen OP hiding behind Hiro's naivete =/= the will of the board. Spamming =/= self moderation. Hiro said to discuss. That does not, mean play armchair admin proposing /qa/ tier sweeping changes on the board/site and forcing these threads to be literally a new general. In doing so you are being complete hypocrites, going against fucking everything you think you believe is good for Cred Forums if you can't help but keep these threads alive for the sake of pushing retarded and/or unrealistic nannying demands with no solutions to account for the fallout the changes would cause (no, /ag/ is not a good idea, remove yourself if you think it is).

The board is chugging along just fine outside of here and some of you sorry lot of overreacting whiners think we are in need of major sweeping changes. Some of your guys' fucking autistic inability to tolerate people liking certain series in peace is in reality, not a board problem but a you, yes (you) problem. Mods can't fix it; fix yourself. That is, grow up. This is a shared space. You don't own the board, you are one of fucking millions of users and not everyone is going to be a clone of you. Welcome to population dynamics 101.

Moderation can't stop these threads. You will have to exercise real self-restraint. The real self moderation is an invisible hand, where threads that are too shitty for anyone to dignify with responses and they die from falling off the board with 2 replies. It's not to force everyone to see the thread nonstop for as long as possible by spamming it. That only magnifies the thread, making mountains out of molehiles. Saging while spamming doesn't do shit because so many people these days use the catalog by creation date or last reply. Fucking show each other that we have some collective restraint to stop ourselves from this shit, Cred Forums. These threads won't die as long as you keep fucking replying to them.

I didn't.

Read what you read faggot. Retards like you are why there used to be elitism in the first place

only if he wears the bunny pajamas and keeps repeating "I don't understand" and "sorry I am slow to follow" while I fuck him

We need an oldfag Cred Forums mod, that's all.

This thread is unnecessary. Cred Forums is (mostly) fine as it is.

This is exactly why we need "elitism"

I feel like new IP's should be (active) time gated from posting, which really shouldn't matter for users that aren't constantly shitposting.

Bring Back Snacks

Because if you're not elitist you have to admit you just want a nice safe space like you can much more easily create on reddit? Because people use words you don't like? I'm sorry but I just don't understand what you're getting at here.

Jani-kun,

It's time to stop spamming the "delete post" button.

Your pal,
user

Shiggy diggy you don't unironically think this? The issue with spoonfeeding is that it's "give a man a fish" thinking, not "teach a man to fish" thinking. The behavior people learn when spoonfed is that it's okay to act like a tard because people will help and benefit you for that behavior. Lurk moar, that is seriously legitimately the only thing people need to keep in mind when using Cred Forums. If you want to teach a man to fish you teach him patience first. It is literally one job and most newfags can't even manage that.

We went from newfags who liked shit like "The Rules of The Internet" to newfags who think "There are no Rules!". Tell me that isn't a decline.

Why are random posts being deleted?

Seeing a lot of dead posts. If you're going to delete this many why not just take the thread down?

>everything getting deleted

>[Deleted]

We need an oldfag Cred Forums mod, that's all.

lol kys cuck

The work of an enemy 「STAND」

Janny-kun is shitposting in the only way he can make himself known

I'm guessing janitors can only delete posts less than 10 minutes old or something. Very strange to see this.

>when you rage reply to the wrong post

deleted

How is telling someone to fuck off for asking for sauce teaching them how to fish? Telling them google image search exists is teaching them how to fish.

My point is that you should respect our board culture if you want any serious replies here, you giant retarded normalfaggot frogposter autist.

The reverse image search links have been a part of the native Cred Forums extension for years. If people can't figure out how to use those links through experimentation, then they don't belong here.

Because if they don't know how to search for images in 2016 they're a fucking newfag. You don't go six years and not know how to image search.

Ban sakura fish.

If you need to be reminded that you can Google something, it's a wonder that you don't need to be reminded to breathe in and then out

>1. Cred Forums won't be split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
How's this a rule, just let Cred Forums be.

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Gookshit goes to Cred Forums.

>3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
This has always been a bannable offense.

>4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
This is a fucking Cred Forums thing, not Cred Forums only thing.

Also ban this fucker forcing shit here.

I'd rather just post what I like without worrying about what a bunch of other people want me to post.

>our
The sense of newfriend entitlement is strong here

>it's so difficult to press the google button next to an image

BAN
GENERALS.

All they do is destroy any kind of discussion a series can have on Cred Forums because they will always become tumblr-lite circlejerks with people who don't give a shit about the rest of the board and only want to spam their fucking memeshit instead of actual discussion and even if you try to make a proper thread yourself you will always just get directed back to the general.

This shit happened to JoJo and now it's borderline impossible to discuss on Cred Forums.

Also, bring back lurk more and healthy elitism, don't coddle obvious newcomers who don't even try to learn how things work.

Bring back visible sage and the old noko behaviour.

No board splitting of any kind, fuck off /ma/fags.

But it's now board-culture.
It was spammed every day until we were forced to like it.

I don't give a shit if they ever learn to fish. I just want them to fuck off like they should. They can fucking teach themselves like the rest of us did.

is this a general now?

Yeah, fuck having rules, just be yourself.

fuck you

This general is an eyesore, this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general this general

You will get it as soon as you leave this containment thread and try to "seriously discuss" here.

Calm down, I'm fine with you not wanting to be a decent person but don't say you're teaching them something, you're not teaching anything at all.

Board culture is not a set of rules user. I know you really really wish it was, but it isn't. Sorry you need a strict set of rules of behavior to function properly but most people are okay with a pretty light touch.

VNs should be allowed on Cred Forums. LNs and WNs are so why not VNs?

Ban ESL.

Damn tripfags sure can make someone laugh from time top time.

There would literally be no loss if it was never posted again.
Only the same few people bother to post in it.
It encourages daily spam under assumption it will become "board culture".

General threads suck, but enforcing a ban on a type of thread that can easily look like any other episode or show discussion thread sucks more.

Yes, this is thread 16

I think the problem isn't self proclaimed "Cred Forumsnons", but casuals that only browse for the sake of one show or general. These people aren't a minority and don't care about the state of the board, so nothing discussed here will achieve anything anyway.

This isn't the fishing board. That's what /out/ is for (literally).

Return Cred Forums to it's early post-split rules and conventions. And ban meta generals, normal generals are bad enough.

Doesn't it already qualify as spam? Have you tried reporting it and seeing if it gets taken down?

It's been going on for years.
and I personally like it.

Maybe you need another couple years until you like it too, then it will end.

>They're the reason shit like ReZero gets made into anime.
ALMOST on the same level as that retarded haruhiposting underageb& tripfag.

VNs are games. See: Ace Attorney and Dangan Ronpa

Yes, it doesn't get removed.

Who will be our admin?

The fishing threads are a tripshit circlejerk, ban them!

I think a more apt comparison would be Komeiji's "All good manga get made into anime."

>i have been here a week and this gets "spammed" this is really bothering me

Oh, so that was Komeiji and not the other faggot.

Generals can ever be fully banned since they're a symptom of the heavily diminished quality of the userbase, and not some outside entity. The no fun brigade mostly drove out everyone of worth, or demoralized them almost completely, years ago, so you're never going to really go back to the non-general, OC-creating Cred Forums ever again.

It did get removed during Fall 2015 (up to around Halloween) as part of the Valkyrie Drive-incident.
Now it doesn't anymore.

>Let's draw cute pictures of him and pretend that he's not a fucking retarded shady businessman

Fuck you. Cred Forums has been all about fishing since the early days.

>anybody who thinks pointless "inside joke" thread is annoying is new
There is no point for it to continue to exist. It's same people posting [s4s] tier retardation in every fish thread
>

You are automatically a weeaboo for browsing Cred Forums, a weeaboo site. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it, you are a weeb and so am I.

>Threads about our anime/manga collection and what we should watch next are considered "blogging" here and deleted/banned, but similar threads (collections and recommendations) are acceptable on other boards, like /k/.
Threads like that on /k/ don't invite hordes of underage newfags after they saw OPM on Toonami. The very last thing we need here is a rec general. You can go brag about your manga collection in the buyfag thread.

>[s4s]
>retardation

but im actually japanese

Fuck off swaglord.

What happened to the OC-creating Cred Forums was /jp/ came about and a bunch of people went and had fun there for a few years. Then /jp/ got shitposted to death and I don't know where those people went afterwards, either back here, or to other boards, or off the site.

Think about it, 2007 Cred Forums had crazy shit everywhere because /jp/ didn't exist yet. It was primetime for OC shenanigans. 2009 onward suddenly things started to dry up considerably. By 2012 the nofunallowed brigade as you call it was in full swing.

Not every board is Cred Forums. Many have next to no weeaboos whatsoever, I know that on Cred Forums you get shamed for using the rest of the site but you should know it's a very large site that attracts all kinds of different people.

You wouldn't say the same thing if the board had twice as many "pages," i.e., allowed twice as many threads to bump.

>implying it would be possible to discuss school days or fate stay night on Cred Forums

When did Cred Forums get so elitist that using lol has now become unacceptable?

What does the number of the active threads have to do with anything?

Cred Forums started as a website for weeks and always will be. That doesn't mean there aren't boards to discuss other things but one is still a weeb for browsing the site.

>By 2012 the nofunallowed brigade as you call it was in full swing.
We were fucking scared of toonami trash and saw how Cred Forums turned into pure cancer

BAN FUCKING GENERALS

THEY HAVE LITERALLY RUINED THIS GODAMN BOARD WORSE THAN ALL THE OC-MAKERS LEAVING

Seriously?

Except they do

for goons, you mean.

Around 2012? Pretty much when we got lel

You have to be reaching so hard to think he's shady. The whole "he's gonna sell our data" was textbook people trying to sow seeds of malcontent in Cred Forums's users, organized and obvious. Sad you still buy it it m8

Hint: It would be trivial to turn Cred Forums into a shit website littered in ads and sponsored content. And it'd probably grow in user base like that quick. Cred Forums could take over 9gag, funnyjunk, and similar aggregators on its reputation alone and become a top 100 commoditized meme factory that cators to normalfags and children. It is a mark of how scrupulous its admins have been that they haven't pulled anything like that.

>retarded businessman
So was moot, with Cred Forums and canvas. Apparently there's more to projects that turning a profit

You think rec threads or blogshit would be ok if there was 300 active threads instead of 150? No, fuck off.

You're not serious right? You don't actually think the original purpose of the site is relevant over a decade later? Chances are an enormous percentage of the visitors here haven't seen anything from anime beyond the occasional smug anime girl posters.

lol is only used by teenagers and middle aged parents on Facebook. We have reactions to express laughter. Or just saying "haha". And that goes for mutations like lel and kek.

Quick! Name one good thing about Cred Forums!

>Word filter the N-word
This so fucking much. I'm sick and tired of retards on this board talking about Naruto.

It wasn't the split that caused OC to disappear. Split actually helped for a while. Problems started when /jp/ neets got bored of /jp/ and decided to push back to Cred Forums while bringing back what caused the split to happens in the first place.

I'm generally with you on the anti-paranoia shit, but I can't say I'm not mad that he sold yotsuba.

Your only objection is that a recommendations general thread would be bad because it's one more thread on the board to bump off more on-topic threads into the archive. Increasing the total number of active threads is a logical way to address this concern. What's the issue?

Jacky Chan

It's not just /jp/, Cred Forums got buried under a mountain of spam and whatever other garbage you could think of, and tons of people just went to post animu and mango on Cred Forums or Cred Forums instead. m00t and the mods mostly let it happen too, and Cred Forums was basically Anime & Video games for a couple years until they caved and put in captchas.

Cred Forums never really recovered, it only got worse, but it's at least serviceable now that mods had that huge crackdown like 4-5 years ago.

Cred Forums was cancer years before Cred Forums was. Literally the only reason this place isn't the Facebook-tier roleplay central it was before the place got nuked is because Cred Forums has so many active mods and janitors scouring the board almost constantly.

Have you been to Cred Forums recently? it's full with very obvious shill threads which basically never get removed. It sounds ridiculous, but this might not be an error.

It's a mistake for sure but I imagine it'll be changed back shortly.

"Shill" threads are just anons.

Ok, you still haven't given me a reason why we should ban the phrase from the fucking board. What horrible alternate reality are you seeing that has the board in ruins if we use lol

lol just morphs into some new Cred Forums acceptable term every several years. I think we're still on kek at the moment.

We don't want full retards who can't even google for "anime recommendations" (we have our own wiki for exactly this purpose, for fucks sake)

>ban anyone who says fuck off and kill yourself.
What a bunch of babies.

Source: my ass, KYM

>bring back loli
Fuck off retard.

No, recommendations general would be bad because it would invite the underage newfags who have watched only OPM on Toonami and are looking for the next big flashy cartoon to watch. You'll find more anime to watch by lurking more.

You sure? Check in the archive how often the same thread has been made. You'll be surprised.

We're at least on wew right now, the more daring ones go with jej, even.

remember lulz? kek is trully the superior memelol

Jade Chan

You underestimate number of people with nothing better to do than make same thread over and over.

We are cute girls

>a six year old crappy wiki page is suitable for everyone trying to figure out what anime to watch next
Either you are a tremendous newfag, or you look down on everyone else on this board to such a degree that you don't even understand the hypocrisy of your statement.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GENERALS GO AGAINST THE GOLDEN DAYS OF OLD Cred Forums's BOARD CULTURE

>Cause the development of cancerous micro-communities that prioritize and form their own culture
>Encourage offtopic discussion due to their constant presence meaning no amount of fresh discussion material is enough to stop fags from talking about how their bloody day went and fucking roleplaying
>Are enclaves for crossboarders from Cred Forums who only want to discuss one thing due to lack of general interest in anime/manga, thus allowing them to ruin discussion of it entirely by poisoning the threads with their trashy opinions and shitposts - which influence the general's culture and other posters to act similarly outside of said threads
>Stifle the ability of the community to discuss multiple facets of any given work at once since if you make a thread even tangentially related to a series with another up you're told to fuck off and join that one
>Ones like the monmusu general are just thinly disguised fucking furry threads
>There is no fucking reason any offseason series should have constant fucking pseudo-generals running from bumplimit to bumplimit regurgitating the same fucking posts over and over

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

BAN FUCKING GENERALS

As cancerous as blog and off-topic shit typically is (look at what it turned Cred Forums into), stop fucking banning well-established board-culture related content and discussion not related to specific anime. That is, STOP BANNING FUCKING R/a/DIO, sound threads, and in general the fun, irreverent, and spantaneous threads that made us originally love using this board before the wrong moderation against the wrong things turned it into a desert of monolithic generals. Also, either outright ban generals, or stop enforcing rules in such a way that forces all discussion of a series into one inbred thread that makes impossible the board-covering shitstorms that made us actually come together as a community of a whole board around series like Code Geass. If CG or TTGL aired today, with the current culture and moderation practices they would be perpetual generals that no one outside would want to visit or get involved in due to the inherently cancerous and fun-stifling discussion style of generals vs. freely created and spontaneous threads.

Moot's gone.

>you now remember those faggots LulzSec trying to wage hacker war on us or whatever the fuck

Source is Cred Forums

>hurr I need to be given SPESHUL recommendations by experienced members who have nothing better to do than listen to my life
You know what MAL is, right?

You can keep saying that over and over, but you have no way to prove it.

>lol and lmao are ban worthy

That just proves that this board is filled with beta males, because you have to be one really pathetic human being to be upset by that.

The no-fun shitpost brigade caused the community to want to keep anime discussion in general threads.

He's clearly shitposting, just stop responding.

Loli is illegal under federal law and Trump has pledged to aggressively enforce said law.

I think you might be right

No "community" wants that, generalfags are a very loud minority.

BAN GENERALS

>misrepresenting what someone says to make them sound stupid
>direct them to some other dysfunctional website
>in a meta thread about Cred Forums

You're an idiot. Just look at any of the "season rate" threads. It's a perfect example of what neither your shitty wiki nor any other website other than Cred Forums is capable of producing.

>loli is illegal under federal law
This is completely false. It's state-based.

>you now remember when one faggot DDoSed Cred Forums for weeks
>you now remember green-oval
>you now remember how shitty it was to wake up and realize that the thread 404'd and you'd never know what was discussed at the end
>you now remember how it was when you used Cred Forums X or plus for the first time

Nothing will change and you're all faggots

Why are you even here?

No, it's not, and no, he hasn't.

Two words; Kimmo Alm

Ever wonder if Cornelia is still out there, trying to post spam but gets blocked by captcha every time?

Rolling generals are a problem all over Cred Forums, not just Cred Forums. /got/ used to be banned on Cred Forums during the hiatus because it was just different characterfags sending each other back to you-know-where. And Cred Forums wasn't much better as Homestuck and Steven Universe were also banned. Just keep conversation civil and on-topic.

A lot of this. I think the last time I saw a dedicated OC thread was during KLK, and on maybe day 2 of people making edits there was already 600000000 faggots squatting in the threads telling people to let it go and how it wasn't fun anymore, instead of doing basically anything else with their lives and time.

A lot of people on Cred Forums just make it their mission in life to ensure nobody has fun on the internet, because I assume they're all miserably dull people and need to stamp out any bit of originality or humor they can find, lest they lose some semblance of an ability to fit in.

MONSTER GIRL FAGS NEED THEIR OWN BOARD 5-7 threads daily and all they do is argue about horse pussy and bird/snake asshole. MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN.

have you visited an0nt4ltk already?

So basically nothing changes.
What's the fucking point?
>board is a cesspool
>better leave it as it is
I'm sure the problem is insulting the shitposters, everything will go smoothly after banning those people.
Congratulations, Cred Forums.

We could have had a manga board with threads about specific manga that don't die with an average of 3 replies instead of generic "manga threads", fuck you all.

>you now remember anontalk spam
>you now remember angry edgelords spamming their image of choice just to max out the image limit of your thread
>you now remember not having a captcha and being able to post new threads almost immediately after posting your previous one
>you now remember not even being able to view Cred Forums boards while you were banned
>you now remember changing your ISP just because the old one didn't give a dynamic IP address
>you now remember what it was like when moot changed the banned procedure so people could at least view threads while banned even if they couldn't post

>le culture
this is why this board is absolute shit. you are so scared of change you won't even let the shitty parts of the board go

Yes, because the only change that is possible is a change for the worse.

>begging THIS hard for replies
kek

>you now remember when 50% of Cred Forums was Wikipedia

Example: >>le culture
>this is why this board is absolute shit.

Are you playing characters in a HS club drama?

Mayoiga threads managed to generate OC content in their big superthreads. And after the show ended, the mayoiga-fanbase reintegrated normally into Cred Forums or went elsewhere.

Do people in this stupid fucking thread actually think anything they say will matter

>>Cause the development of cancerous micro-communities that prioritize and form their own culture
Just like boards

>>Encourage offtopic discussion due to their constant presence meaning no amount of fresh discussion material is enough to stop fags from talking about how their bloody day went and fucking roleplaying
This is against the rules

>>Are enclaves for crossboarders from Cred Forums who only want to discuss one thing due to lack of general interest in anime/manga, thus allowing them to ruin discussion of it entirely by poisoning the threads with their trashy opinions and shitposts - which influence the general's culture and other posters to act similarly outside of said threads
This would still happen if it were regular threads, they'd even make the threads too.

>>Stifle the ability of the community to discuss multiple facets of any given work at once since if you make a thread even tangentially related to a series with another up you're told to fuck off and join that one
Why wouldn't you discuss it in the thread that's filled with people who like discussing it?

>>Ones like the monmusu general are just thinly disguised fucking furry threads
If you don't know why furries were hated you need to stop posting.

>>There is no fucking reason any offseason series should have constant fucking pseudo-generals running from bumplimit to bumplimit regurgitating the same fucking posts over and over
Why not? If people want to discuss it that's the reason.

>you now remember that dubious windows application which was the first catalog
>you now remember accelspammer retardation and the loli end
>you now remember when moot suddenly posted in the thread

>posting same thing over and over is fun
you are the one who is dull

You know that if it existed you wouldn't be required to spend time n the recommendations thread right, no one would be upset if they were missing out on your recommendations.

we're talking to each other about Cred Forums
welcome to complains general.

Why are you trying to defend cancer?

>Just like boards
Wew lad, better delete them and go back to live on caves and shit.

Since when physical manga and anime related stuff is "blogging"?
Talking about what you bought and your thoughts on the work and the edition seems more than fair to me.

kill yourself

>yurifags
>fujoshits
>trapfags
>loli/shotafags
Mods need to mop the floor with these degenerates once and for all.

Just like the "stupid questions thread", "smartphone general" and a "PC building general" are all constantly on Cred Forums but there still are countless absolutely retarded threads?

Honestly if you can't fucking manage to find interesting shows to watch by lurking, then you probably don't belong here.

Probably to discuss anime and/or manga.

If you can go have your type of fun other places on the internet, why do you feel the need to try and force us to accept you here? Makes no fucking sense other than you just want attention and control.

>"degenerates"

Bump

Just fucking nuke the generals already.

Can we expand number 3 to all boards besides whatever porn boards cuckold porn might be relevant on and boards no one cares about like Cred Forums or Cred Forums?

You wont find that in this thread. Why are you absolute newfags here trying to change our board?

Still here faggot

Physical collections are (usually) allowed in buyfag threads, but digital collections are targets for immediate bans. How is that fair?

Still waiting for /l/

The old Cred Forums who knew how to have fun stopped using words like "epic" and post images like feelguy because they realised they had become cancer and it was time to change.
But you faggots got so stuck to the "board culture" formed after that that you are pussified at the thought of change. you just want same shitty threads, same shitty generals, same shitty way of discussing seasonals to go on and on

There are plenty of places he can do the same with people more like him, instead of us "betas". What a fucking idiot

I know it makes you feel cool and like you're part of some elite group when you call people newfags but I've been here since 2007.

>citing luggage lad

>blame everything bad on generals
>episode 15 (or was it 17?) of reddit:zero happens
>everyone creates a new thread in ol' sperg fashion instead of posting in a general
>in every one of those threads there is someone complaining that OP should "contain his shit" or "post in a general and stop making new threads"
Check the archives if you don't believe me. What's it going to be then?

Fact of the matter is Cred Forums will be fine if you let it evolve organically. The more stupid rules to constrain it, the more mods and janitors delete things they don't like (hi Kusanagi), then the more shit Cred Forums will be. We used to have this cool thing called "sage" that allowed this board and /jp/ to self moderate until it was taken away. No sage doesn't make the thread go down faster but it used to be visible and that sends a message. I feel like the spirit has been lost due to this.

These days half of Cred Forums is reddit uppity niggers or MAL rejects who want to fit in with the elitism but Cred Forums's true spirit is being contrarian to the rest of world. This goes for all the old boards, not so much for the newest ones though.

New Game is AOTS fuck you if you don't agree you have shit taste.

Some people don't like circlejerks so they seek out communities with diverse members, or with members that are different from themselves.

Danganronpa and Yugioh anons post a lot of OC, although I get the feeling the Cred Forums community is the reason or this. OC otherwise died with KLK and Samflam

That's a change that came from within.
It was not something that was forced on from the outside through shitty meta threads, like this.

>implying hiro cares about Cred Forums
You guys just want a general.

He's already dethroned.

>digital collections
What's that?

Also buyfag threads are stupid. Who the fuck would spend money on motherfucking figurines? Not gonna post in those threads.

New Game is bland as fuck with random ecchi that feels shoehorned in, the manga is much much better.

Episode 18. And that was just shitposters flooding the board deliberately with shitty thread-topics not meant to generate interesting discussion, but simply being annoying on purpose.
You know that full well.

>Just like boards
The problem is that Cred Forums was objectively better when it was primarily one community with many interests, instead of a bunch of small ones begrudgingly sharing a board despite hating eachother.

>This is against the rules
All the more reason generals should be banned, as it is their natural state.

>This would still happen if it were regular threads, they'd even make the threads too.
They'd still be disencouraged from coming here more than they are now, by robbing them of a sense of community if they can't integrate into Cred Forums

>Why wouldn't you discuss it in the thread that's filled with people who like discussing it?
Because you should be able to discuss the same work in multiple threads if you're talking about different elements rather than having all discussion of it being rounded up in a too-small space

>If you don't know why furries were hated you need to stop posting.
Re-read that sentence

>Why not? If people want to discuss it that's the reason.
Because it encourages a disruption to board culture, rule breaking, and general cancer. I'm not saying threads about out of season shows need to be banned, but endlessly rolling generals DO.

I mean, I don't really expect him to, he's basically just here because moot wants to work at jewgle

HOW LONG ARE THIS FUCKING THREADS GOING TO LAST?

IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS ALREADY FUCK ME.

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT

Deport Taco fags

That's an excellent strawman user well done, you really got him good.

Mods can't save you now

>reddit:zero
It's basically the "waifu show" of this season for the absolute newfags, isn't it.

>implying there is any other way remaining
Unlike that time, now there are more newposters than oldposters. and these newposters think they know the "culture"
Exhibita Cred Forums migrant who cannot form coherent statements so relies on shitty ms paint comics which don't prove anything in his favor

Nigger

metaphors aren't strawmans you retard

Yes.

There are multiple funny things to say about this post.

Fair.
But, then these posters need to realize the errors of their ways themselves.

Again, the change has to come from within, things like this serve no purpose.

Seriously though, Cred Forums has had ESLfags for 13 years already, why are you so butthurt now of all times?

>communities with diverse members
>community
Look like you're just as new and just as retarded

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

We need Lelouch to rule Cred Forums.

food analogies are awful and never work.

>Who the fuck would spend money on motherfucking figurines?
Every non-gay user.

Well, why would you show off your torrents in a buyfag thread?

When they're representing your opponents argument as asking you to put shit in your coffee, yes, they are.

We need to make Cred Forums great again and now is the time for change

Lolis are illegal under federal law if they are determined to be obscene, which is determined most often by the jury using the Miller Test. 18 U.S. Code § 1466A.
Federal law will trump state law in any inter-state case, the law was explicitly rewritten, "affecting interstate", to make any case involving images downloaded through the internet qualify. 18 U.S. Code § 2252A.
Trump signed a pledge including pic.

The amount of obscenity cases and convictions depends heavily on the allocation of resources and focus of the Attorney General who is appointed by the president. The Bush years saw an increase in obscenity convictions while Obama's tenure saw a decrease.

Could you be a bigger newfag if you tried

Delete RE;Zero threads

Feel free to explain how a group of people with common interests that congregate in a specific place (in this case on a specific website rather than physical location) to share that interest isn't a community then.

CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS

So every homosexual? Just buy the actual fucking manga and be done with it.
Figs are cancer.

This.

I bet you also use the word "fandom".

>Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this.
You gotta read the whole OP, there's a good lad.

We should do a trial run of manga board.

He actually meant the tripfag Lelouch.

I agree. That's not a counterargument to my post tho.

user disliked something, cosidered literal shit. Made a representation of how he felt about your proposal. It's not implying that the picture represents any group of people, just the one posting it.
Could you please learn to understand human comuncation.

When it accurately describes the thing I want to refer to yes, is that a problem?

>one thread suddenly turned into 5 days and 16 threads

How is every non-gay user the same as every homosexual?

No we shouldn't, don't be fucking retarded.

Fuck off Lelouch.

>one ongoing thread
Sorry, you gotta read the whole sentence too my friend, can't just stop when you get tired!

Homos spamming their boy love shit in every thread they can get a foothold in really needs to start getting banned even harder than before.

>Figs are cancer.
No you.

Fuck off. Don't be delusional.

Please take a look at the original source.

It doesn't have to represent a group of people, I'll learn communication when you learn what a strawman is and stop trying to find a loophole that means you didn't post one.

Where did this shitty idea come from? Mange doesn't need its own board.

>The problem is that Cred Forums was objectively better when it was primarily one community with many interests
It still is, people don't only post in their little generals, they post in other threads too unless they're really new.

>All the more reason generals should be banned, as it is their natural state.
Why should the entire thing be banned for the actions of a few people who are directly breaking the rules?

>They'd still be disencouraged from coming here more than they are now, by robbing them of a sense of community if they can't integrate into Cred Forums
If they come here often enough to fel at home in a general then they're likely already integrated into Cred Forums culture, it's not like generals are that different just because they have a few in-jokes.

>Because you should be able to discuss the same work in multiple threads if you're talking about different elements rather than having all discussion of it being rounded up in a too-small space
This is complained about waay more than generals and I don't see the issue in having to discuss certain aspects in a general, surely you'd get more people who know what they're talking about to reply to you?

>Re-read that sentence
Can you reiterate what you meant? I don't look at generals I'm not interested in but from glancing over those threads in the past it seems to just be posts like "I want to lick Centorea's marshmallowy horse pussy", it's nothing like furry threads but I may be mistaken.

>Because it encourages a disruption to board culture
I wouldn't say it's a disruption since they're so contained but I guess you could see it this way, even though it'd be the same without them being a general.

>rule breaking
I guess it depends on the general but I haven't seen much of this at all, I guess this happens a bit in the Dragonball general since it's so entry level but I'm not sure.

>and general cancer
If we're talking about cancer there's a lot of other threads that are worse.

character limit

I don't really understand the purpose of it.

>le culture
Stopped reading right there.

If ongoing wasn't his intention why haven't the mods deleted any in the last 5 days then? Why are you playing junior moderator? Are you under the impression you know how the board is meant to be run better than the people whose job it is to run it?

I can't even tell people to kill themselves anymore thanks to the new rules.
Well, I still have viper for that.

Only mouthbreathers waste money on figs.

An interesting way to stop shitposting in generals would be to do something to threads if they have a low amount of unique IPs so it's not just a circlejerk. Maybe increase the post timer if there's too few posters or something.

Manga is less popular than anime with a few exceptions and would benefit from a slower post rate.
Cred Forums is much faster than most boards.

That would be a great way of completely destroying image dumps

Unfortunately the kind of mod that decides to make a trial board is also the kind of mod that refuses to accept the failure of the trial and tries to force it.

See: /qst/.

On the other hand, /wsr/ was a success.

Good point, I didn't think of that.

Maybe they could add a way to designate what type of thread you're making then.

user, lolis are 2D.

yep this anime-centered image board should be reserved for only non-degenerate losers and neets

I enjoy the current speed. The manga board can turn out to be too slow.

no one is telling you to post on manga. you can continue posting here

>20+ recs threads
>10+ wait threads
>70+ idiotic question threads
>successful

So? 1466A
>Any person who, in a circumstance described in subsection (d), knowingly produces, distributes, receives, or possesses with intent to distribute, a visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting, that depicts a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct; and is obscene or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be subject to the penalties provided in section 2252A(b)(1), including the penalties provided for cases involving a prior conviction.
Mandatory sentence of 5 - 20 years.

>you can continue posting here
Just like you can post touhou here, right?

>I've never started a manga thread that wasn't a WSJ manga
The post.

Have you ever used a slower speed board? There's a wide range between dead boards like /po/ and the fastest boards like Cred Forums.
The middle speed boards can be very conducive to discussion and post quality.

Make it so you have to pass the JLPT N1 to post on Cred Forums.

There are no replies at all to the vast majority of single manga threads, idiot, what is it that you're enjoying?
Threads get swiped out by all the anime shitposting crap.

Yes. You using the quote function to greentext in an attempt to mock me won't change that.

Don't try to win arguments.

What's /ma/?

A board for manime?

you completely missed the point but I have to go now. Also read this

>Which means this is officially the last meta thread and there is no more need for more.
And then you posted another one. Good fucking job, you're retarded.

Martial Arts of course.

Board for only manga discussion.

/ma/ngo, it's about fruit discussion

/magic/

/ma/ - Marsupials.

Better than deliberately misusing the quote function than being a brain dead drooling retard from reddit who don't even know the meaning of words even a 8 year old kid knows

/ma/-my ants. Images above 3kb not allowed

What's behind the lock?

>Better than deliberately misusing the quote function than
FUCK

So mature.

Yes I have. It'll be fine if it really becomes a middle speed board. But if not, it'll be hell.

MAL integration into Cred Forums

Actually force homos to go post in /y/ instead of spamming every series they take an interest in.

Poor fucking Mob Psycho has been full of gay shit for some reason, and it's incredibly obnoxious, especially since THERE'S AN ENTIRE BOARD MADE EXACTLY TO KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF Cred Forums

Oh, pretty good rules so far. I like it.

I'd say there's maybe 3 tiers of manga threads on Cred Forums.
1. Small set of manga that consistently get lots of posters, SnK, BNHA, etc.
2. Manga that can sustain threads every so often for chapter releases and similar.
3. Everything else.
Threads in tier 3 are basically a crap shoot if they will get posters and even then they won't survive long. Tier 2 threads can do okay depending.
Effectively manga discussion on Cred Forums ends up obeying pareto principle where vast majority of it is discussing the same popular manga ad nauseum. There's plenty of good threads that simply can't survive on Cred Forums because of the board speed and proportion of Cred Forums that is primarily interested in manga.

Only if it has dicks does it go to /y/, user who tries to fit in.
What you mean is /cm/ if you actually knew the site at all.

This retard submitted this to the /qa/ thread. Good job promoting this faggotry, OP.

Splitting boards like that doesn't always work. It's possible, even likely, that you just end up with a stagnant new board.

I would expect a manga board to end up dominated by generals for WSJ manga and a few of the more popular monthly manga like Attack on Titan or Jojo. That wouldn't really be any better for smaller series.

THE LAND OF THE FREE

Well said m8

I don't give a fuck which homo board is it they get quarantined to, just that these quarantines exist for the sole purpose to keep that shit out of Cred Forums

Isn't there something about a picture having artistic value or something?

>/wsr/ was a success.
Have you seen their fucking banner nigger?

I don't see why it couldn't be middle speed, seems more likely than dead-tier.
Honestly it might end up dead simply because there's not that many people here that want to discuss manga, I'm optimistic there is though.
Maybe they've allleft since Cred Forums is pretty shit if you want to discuss manga beyond a chapter thread every month and WSJ.

According to Wikipedia, this whole law is in uncertain territory due to judges ruling parts of it unconstitutional, and the record on upholding convictions for it is mixed. So even if Trump gets elected, and even if he holds up his campaign promises, and even if his focus in enforcing child pornography laws were specifically on the 2D part, it's still questionable whether he'd even be able to enforce it.

It's a good thing whoever made this poll added the option to leave comments. You can see how little the retards voting in those polls know about the board that way and completely disregard their opinions.

Stupid people who don't read manga will NEVER understand that.

I'm fucking tired of explaining it.
It will have enough space to let single manga threads live for and entire day and more, possibly.
You're really overestimating how many mangafags are there. Most of people read between 3 and 10 manga. While those 10 threads will continously replace each other when they hit the limit all the others will stay alive.

>complains about generals
>tries to force this shitty thread every single time

You need to get the fuck out, and stop using the post of a gook that barely understands how this site works to defend your shitty thread of opinions on how to make this place a safespace for faggots.

>Stupid people who don't read manga will NEVER understand that.
Same shit happens for LN, actually they got it worse, fuck off.

I don't give a shit about banners.

/ma/ - Mods and Admin

>There are no replies at all to the vast majority of single manga threads
This is a huge exaggeration, and I defy you to post any actual evidence backing that claim up.

>same second

LN have no place here, there's already a whole board for that, shut up.

sage still exists though, right? I think I used it successfully on /c/ recently. The only thing is that the post won't say sage on it anymore. Why? It's because the beta males can't handle seeing that their thread has been saged. They can't handle it, because they're afraid of facing the truth, which in this case is that they're inadequate.

Link? Can't find it.

Yes, the Miller Test is used to determine obscenity. It has three prongs which all must be satisifed to be considered obscene.
>1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’
>(2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and
>(3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.
This is generally done by the jury. In the well known case of Chris Handley, he did a plea deal because his lawyer wasn't confident the jury wouldn't rule his doujin obscene.

I believe I know which passage you're referring to in the wiki article. It's somewhat misleading because it makes it sound like it's grey area. The unconstitutional parts were from Handley case and are specifically 1466A(a)(2) and 1466A(b)(2), this is because those didn't have the obscenity clause. 1466A(a)(1) and 1466A(b)(2) do have the obscenity clause and the judge acknowledged that obscene speech is not protected speech.
For this to fall the court would have to rule it as an overboard restriction but this isn't likely to happen anytime soon.
Obscene speech is not protected by 1st amendment

They don't go after people but they could. Under Bush and number of pornographers were hit with obscenity charges. It's basically a crap shoot.

>Most of people read between 3 and 10 manga
This is why we don't fucking need a manga board, it'll be overrun by those low powerlevel faggots, and most of the board will be on WSJ and/or stuff with anime already (just because they read between 3 and 10 manga doesn't mean they all read the same 3 to 10 manga; and there's nothing stopping primarily-animefags from hopping over, which they will). And everything else will be very slow, and the threads that die quickly here will get maybe a few dozen posts over the course of a day, and it will still be a thread a blue moon for most stuff, except the ones that would manage to create their own tiny enclaves of five guys to circlejerk continuously. There are simply too many ongoing manga, and much too inconsistent scanlations, and too few people who follow more than a few manga at once, for that to work.

>sup guize, mod here
>i will force this thread until you want a manga board, you giant faggots
Stop

I enjoy explaining to betas how they fail tho. It keeps me sharp.

Manga board is a terrible fucking idea because there's way too much overlap. Plenty of anime is adaptations and plenty of manga has adaptations. If there was a separate board for manga you wouldn't have a single board to discuss both the manga and anime for a series without some sperglord telling them to go back to the other board. Besides, Cred Forums is not nearly as fast as the manga board -fags like to claim, a thread can last an hour without replies so if no one replies to your thread it might seriously just be shit.

Fracturing the board is never a good idea and you would know this if you weren't a moron who clings to his first big "improvement idea" and refuses to think about its results objectively. Splitting the board is a start that doesn't have an end in sight and eventually you'll have other retards demanding their own niche sub-Cred Forums splitting the board even further.

As long as Hox remains a mod and remains against it, I think we're fine.

>I would expect a manga board to end up dominated by generals for WSJ manga and a few of the more popular monthly manga like Attack on Titan or Jojo. That wouldn't really be any better for smaller series.
Like said this would still be improvement.
There aren't enough of these very popular manga to take up an entire board and there would be pages left for other manga threads.
Compared to Cred Forums where manga is relative small portion of content so the only manga discussion that survives is the very popular ones.

I'd say his estimate is low. I know I read more than that.
>and there's nothing stopping primarily-animefags from hopping over, which they will
Why would they hop over and what would they post about?

Fin/a/l list of rules revision

0 - Board based mods. This is not negotiable and will result in global riot if not done.

1 - Visible autosage by default like in 2ch. Input age on options field to bump the thread. If you bump with a shitpost your post can be reported and you will be banned.

2 - LNs are allowed. Gook shit will only be allowed if Cred Forums won't compromise.

3 - Enforce more word filters.

4 - Cool down for image posts reduced in half.

5 - Webms with sound.

6 - Force anonymity. You can disable it as an option.

7 - Any kind of dub or frogposting warrants a 30 day nonappealable ban even if it's posted in a trash thread like this one.

8 - Generals that have nothing new to discuss or are this is your ___ tonight garbage will be purged.

9 - Other generals are to be revised after all of the above are enforced.

That doesn't mean that's a good thing. Forcing discussion to strictly fit the board topics can be a bad thing in some situations, in the modern age of cross-media franchises. Trying to rigidly enforce it on something like Fate would be catastrophic, for instance, because of how the various anime, manga, VNs, LNs, and video games all connect to each other.

I could see enforcing it strictly for any sort of LN that doesn't have any related anime or manga already out or in the works, but that sort of shit is already pretty well enforced. But getting super anal about someone trying to discuss the novel for something like Log Horizon or Shieldbro or whatever is unnecessary.

>sup guys let me just waltz in and tell us what we decided ok
Just kill the fucking generals, get board based mods and give us back old sage and noko.

Kill yourself

>Besides, Cred Forums is not nearly as fast as the manga board -fags like to claim
Yes it is Cred Forums is at least 2x as fast as every board except Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /vg/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /r9k/, Cred Forums which are all seen as fast boards.
A manga board with speed like /k/ or /his/ would be good.

>Kill yourself
This shouldn't be filtered, it should be a permanent autoban.

atleast read that google doc

>Fin/a/l
How to spot a fucking cock sucking newfaggot

Nigga that would be a positive thing for a manga board.
It means more quality and shitposting contained to those 10 threads.
I could easily name the manga.

What if you shitpost and sage?
What word filters?
Why the fuck "forced anonimity"? We never discussed this
>Any kind of dub or frogposting warrants a 30 day nonappealable ban even if it's posted in a trash thread like this one.
How about no.
> this is your ___ tonight garbage will be purged.
Fuck off.

KILL YOURSELF. WE DON'T ACCEPT THIS.

Or at the very least, be considered a bannable offense for being low-quality shitposting.

>0 - Board based mods. This is not negotiable and will result in global riot if not done.

Literally the worst possible thing you could do to this board. Having a board specific mod means there's an enormous risk of them deciding the "board culture" garbage should actually be enforceable rules.

Waa mom he hurt my feelings
Shot your mother dead for birth a stupid faggot like yourself.

Everyone who gets their panties in a bunch from being told to fuck off or kill themselves are the ones that need the ban.

>Why would they hop over and what would they post about?
I thought I made that clear - casual WSJ things and stuff with anime already. Just because they primarily watch anime doesn't mean they stick to the medium religiously. That's why series without scanlations get scanlations when the anime airs, and why series with scanlations and threads suddenly get booms to their release threads when the anime airs (which usually doesn't completely disappear even after the anime ends), and that's why there would be tons of not-really-mangafags on the manga board. The overlap in community is massive, and most of the people in that overlap are animefags at heart.

Oh noes, who hurt dear baby-san??? You will have to be punished ~~~~

Ara ara, don't cry my little baby boi~~

>Getting upset over weak shit like that
Why are you here?

And it's not like we don't already have a slower board for a subtype of Cred Forums discussion anyway. /m/ is a thing.

>Any kind of dub or frogposting warrants a 30 day nonappealable ban even if it's posted in a trash thread like this one.
>How about no.
Only a shitposter would be against that so what you think is irrelevant.

The point is that even unpopular threads don't get fucking immediately slid off the board by "anime shit" like you like to pretend in your victim complex.

>plenty of manga has adaptations
Lol no. Read more.
You should check out slow boards. Great quality.

Kill yourself.

Three easy things that'll make the board much better

Permanent or long term bans for Cred Forums, Cred Forums shitposters and derailers

Loli is acceptable

No more Generals.

Or someone who does not want to be banned for posting OC. No, I'm not talking about frogs, you retard

Plenty does not mean all you fucking moron. The point is that there's enough overlap for it to be a problem.

Not him, but dubposting is completely acceptable if there's a delete-worthy thread that's not getting deleted because the mods are asleep.

How exactly does OC come into the picture of frogposting and dubsposting? You're really attached to your original images of fingers pointing up and to the right?

>I-I wasn't talking about frogs!
But you were.
>How about no.

You're right, we should definitely ban all Typemoonshit to make no mistake.

How about bans for people who have a paranoid complex about people using more than one board?

Shitposting because the mods are asleep is still shitposting. Stop being part of the problem. There's an entire board dedicated to dubs, go there.

>Not him, but dubposting is completely acceptable if there's a delete-worthy thread that's not getting deleted because the mods are asleep.
It's not acceptable because people do it just for things they don't like.

>dub posting warrants 30 day ban
Soneone's hurt.

No there's not. Read more.

Do you not understand what the word "or" means? It means there's two topics which can be referred and responded to separately or together.

Congratulations Hiro, not only did you leave Cred Forums to rot now you're trying to bury us.

You seem to be easily angered by the fact that people like things.

It's called self moderation.

Not him, but it absolutely is going to be an issue you have to address. Not because a large portion of manga overall gets adapted, but because those things that get adapted are a large portion of the ones that will be getting discussion.

Yes I am. If I wasn't hurt I wouldn't be wasting my time in a meta general complaining about your shitposting.

If you want self moderation go to Reddit, most of the dub posters don't even sage.

Spotted the poltard and Cred Forumsermin. No one is saying you can't use more than one board, the problem is that you retards can't keep your shit in one board, you derail and shitpost.

Thankfully Cred Forums posters generally aren't so retarded as Cred Forums posters so they don't take the bait as much, but thngs are getting worse in this board...

>Fracturing the board is never a good idea and you would know this if you weren't a moron who clings to his first big "improvement idea" and refuses to think about its results objectively. Splitting the board is a start that doesn't have an end in sight and eventually you'll have other retards demanding their own niche sub-Cred Forums splitting the board even further.
Nice slippery slope user.
Board splits are perfectly logical if a board is ostensibly for topics A & B but one of the topics dominates the board to the detriment of the other topic.
I don't know how someone could think current Cred Forums is good for manga discussion unless they only read the most popular series and fotm stuff.

Why is it an issue if people wanted to come post about popular manga on a manga board? That would only be a problem if they made like 20 threads about the same series.
Any issue due to anime/manga overlap and anons mainly being anime-fags are just amplified on Cred Forums because you're competing against all the anime and other threads.

>things they don't like
THat's why I said delete-worthy. If you go into a random thread about OPM or whatever and dubspost because you hate it, that's against the rules and will be dealt with. If someone makes an OP saying "I just watched OPM and it's the best anime ever, what are some more animes like that? No ecchishit please," then you can fucking dubspost.

New thread when

Do you understand what the word OC means? It has nothing to do with cropping fingers pointing at digits.

This thread is worse than /qa/

>Stop being part of the problem.
Dubposting is used to deter the grow of cancer minded newfags who force their shit on the board.
You should know this if you weren't a fucking redditfaggot.

>manga will be forbidden here because an autist wanted his OWN BOARD
>/vr/ will be completely ruined with gen6 Cred Forumstards

Please don't make a new thread.

Read the OP

>If you want self moderation go to Reddit
How to spot a newfag in one easy step.

Dubsposting is used by cancerous newfags who think it's cool and fun. What you don't know is that there's an entire board for that shit. If you're saying generals don't belong here then your dubs don't either. Not anime or manga, go to your own board.

And I've alrady addressed it, if you read my posts. It won't influence the lifetime of other threads for various reasons, some of which I've already explained.

>How to spot a newfag in one easy step.

>Why is it an issue if people wanted to come post about popular manga on a manga board?
It's not an issue itself, but it's counteractive to the supposed benefit of the board - there's no point making a new board if the end result would just bepeople talking about One Piece like they do just fine on Cred Forums. The whole argument in favor of it is that stuff that can't survive here would thrive there, but I'm saying that the same things that dominate here would dominate there, and some small number of things that don't survive here would maybe scrape by there. It will not be any sort of significant improvement.

>>How to spot a newfag in one easy step.
>
>How to spot a newfag in one easy step.

Dubsposting happens after a newcommer like you makes a request thread.

He's not wrong.

No, just by the fact that people who like Typemoonshit share the same board as me. They can have their own board for all I care, just don't fucking dare post that garbage in my sight.

See, this is the reddit mentality. When the REALLY retarded redditcancer thinks that his shitty website is used by everyone here and that Cred Forums is "just for shitposting trashl lel xD" and dumps his retardaton here

>Dubsposting is used by cancerous newfags who think it's cool and fun.
Source my ass and what reddit told me
>If you're saying generals
>I can't read

ITT newshits leading the blind pretending they've been here for over 3 months

>manga will be forbidden here because an autist wanted his OWN BOARD
That wouldn't have to be true. Even if you allowed people to post manga on either board any manga discussion outside of WSJ & pals would naturally filter over to /ma/ since it could survive there.
Only issue would be kick starting it and getting enough people to post and browse it regularly. I believe there's enough manga anons to do that. If there isn't than manga discussion on Cred Forums is basically hopeless and that bums me out.

I like how these threads have become more cancerous then the generals they hate. Not to mention that all the hate and rage in these threads keep making me think I'm currently in Cred Forums as well.

>let's preserve board quality by going into threads where people are breaking the rules and break the rules ourselves!

terveisin niwaka

>what reddit told me
Go back there then, you obviously don't belong here.

So basically you're upset that they're disrupting Cred Forums board culture right?

Visual Novels should be allowed on Cred Forums.

They look like anime, they are written like anime, they have Japanese voice actors, they're practically anime.

This board is mostly newshits, thanks to the rise in popularity of this site because people think it's anti-poltiical correctness central and the base for anti-SJW crusade.

This is worse than during 2007-2008 when people thought this (as in Cred Forums) is where the elite anonymous hackers gather to take down the evil government.

It's because 80% of the posters in these meta threads aren't actually from Cred Forums.

No one gives a shit about what you do or don't want to see.

you know whats more ironic? this fucking meta thread became the worst general on Cred Forums.

Original content is original content even if you don't like it user.

>keep making me think I'm currently in Cred Forums
So, it isn't irony

This is exactly why we need it. Mod oldfags and let us return to glory

>he calls Cred Forums a "board"

Calling dubs reaction images original content is offensive to those who create original content and to yourself if you're claiming that is the best you can do with your imagination.

>That wouldn't have to be true.
After /qst/ I don't have faith in the mods to not force it to be that way.

I'm disgusted that they're not only ruining the board culture but also turning this board into a shallow copy of a mixture of their own board and this one.

There is a reason why there are many boards. If you want to be a Cred Forumsermin by always talking, stay in Cred Forums. If you want to whine about niggers, SJWs and so on, Stay in Cred Forums

No victory lapse allowed.

>This board is mostly newshits, thanks to the rise in popularity of this site

Where did I say Cred Forums is a board you retard? I'm claiming that because Cred Forums became more popular, Cred Forums got more people. People don't just end up going to Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums and end up just posting there. Popularity of those boards, spills over to Cred Forums.

Learn to read.

>Cred Forums and /r9k/ discover that /qa/ still exists
>complain about bullshit there
>suddenly every board has to change
>most of the forced generals in the boards are filled with these autists who act like they belong to the respective board

What is even going on?

OP you better not make another fucking thread after this because it's getting more cancerous because of this shitty forced general.

Wanna know a little secret about Cred Forums site culture? It's that the things that happen in one board influence the things in another board. Your psychotic demand that people deliberately segregate culture like that is against the culture of the site. If you want a place to discuss anime and manga without other places on the site influencing that you need to go make your own site where there ARE no other places on the site and stop ruining the culture of this one.

>I'll play the oldfag card while spewing shit I googled
Kill yourself faggot

This didn't stem from the pointless bitching of Cred Forums and /r9k/, it come out of issues some of the more medium-sized boards like /tg/ and I believe /asp/ have with their moderators.

You reposting your idiotic shit

terveisin poltard

It could only improve that situation because you're removing all the other stuff it has to compete against on Cred Forums.
Look at increase in pink area.

I don't think there's enough "orange" content that it would take up all of /ma/.

terveisin poltard autist

new thread

Good rebuttal. If you care so much about board culture then stop violating site culture you hypocrite.

terveisin poltard who does not belong here

How do I read this?

This so much.

so we all agree upon the manga board right?
Thanks and goodnight

That's true of some board (Cred Forums unfortunately being one of them) but there are a lot of other boards like /mlp/ and Cred Forums that specifically exist to quarantine certain types of discussion from the rest of the boards. In /mlp/'s case, it worked very well because the mods very strictly enforced the containment. In Cred Forums's case, it's much less effectively enforced and shits up the rest of the boards as a result.

All political discussion should be banned from other boards unless they're in a historical context or in the context of some sort of established fictional setting.

The fucking madman really did it.

Can someone promoting the manga split actually fucking talk about these series whose threads are supposedly getting run off the board without a single reply, but that would work well on a slower board? Like, which are you thinking of?

I don't see falling off page 10 as any real issue for manga - if anything, the lack of manga discussion is because frequent threads don't get made for most things, but when they occasionally do, there's a decent amount of discussion (e.g. Houseki no Kuni, Innocent, Bakuon Rettou), and they certainly live long enough for discussion to take off if the people and the interest are there. Anything that actually falls off page 10 without any replies (e.g. that 1-volume-translated 90s series "Cambrian" that some faggot kept posting the last few days) is in serious literal-who territory and isn't exactly going places even if there were a manga board.

Holy fuck, I wish you'd have posted this re-re tier infograph earlier in the thread, we could've had some fun instead of just bitching

So /ma/ is an alternative board to Cred Forums? Will it be called manime? A perfect board for you normalshits.

On the site as a whole stuff from one board often spreads to others, that's how it works, if you don't like it why are you here?

No. End yourself.

Please no bully.

There won't be a manga split. Just because one autist is saying it in every thread it won't make it true.

Please really truly enforce the SFW shit.
No more panty shots, naked but no nipples, nothing.
Otherwise just make it a red board and watch as this board instantly turns into Cred Forums.

Please fuck off back to your frogposter board.

I think sometimes that's acceptable. But not for Cred Forums.

I also think Gamergate and the attempted exodus to Cripplechan should not have been allowed to run amok.

Not an argument.

Yeah, we agreed that it's a terrible idea only newfags want.

If only newfags want it why did moot consider it?

Because moot was the newest of fags as far as Cred Forums was involved.

You are so fucking new, it hurts.

>gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Thank fuck we can finally put this argument to bed. I can't believe we have to have it as often as we do.

I want moot back

Why did he leave us? ;_;

It's because everyone ignores threads that don't fit their tastes that are still on topic, just more niche, that things like /ma/ or /ar/ are justified. Checkma8 moot, defeated by your own logic.

Not defending the other idiot but then, why the fuck did he make lgbt/?

>Do I need to have a role here?
To think I was laughing back then being unaware he meant every single thing he said.

Because he became a normalfag that resented everything he once stood for.

Moot leaving when he did was probably a good thing.

Not really. That makes no sense whatsoever.

/lgbt/ is not split from Cred Forums, what the fuck are you talking about?

2deep4u

I was refering to the last part of moot post not yours.

Your "logic" is all retarded and you are retarded.

So your reason for wanting a separate board is because threads with little activity die right away? How about this. Threads sage speed becomes directly proportional to the amount of replies they get.

Not an argument. Cred Forums is a board that doesn't change as fast as the others, and it has relatively remained the same compared to what it was before. Cred Forums is also one of the first boards and it's also the best one on this site.

You're a parasite who wants your shitty Cred Forums mentality to be all over the place. You're not for diversity of thought, you want every board to conform to your shitty world view.

There is such a thing as cotainment boards like mlp. pol and v should be the same, retard.

That was in response to anime-fag whining about manga on Cred Forums.
Why did he ask this a month later?

If Cred Forums board culture is a reason not to allow stuff from other boards then Cred Forums site culture is a reason to allow it. I'm sorry someone fooled you into thinking Cred Forums gets to be something outside or better than the rest of the site, you're just as much part of it as every board and no amount of whining will change it.

>n-n word
B-back to reddlt

>there's not that many people here that want to discuss manga

You're not making any sense, dumbass. Cred Forums is not the whole of Cred Forums and Cred Forums has other boards besides Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is older than the vast majority of boards in this site.

Not all boards are equal, fuck off.

>there's not that many people here that want to discuss manga,
Don't talk about things you know nothing about, AOP. A chapter of my favorite manga generates more replies than an episode of you're favorite anime.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are not as importan to Cred Forums site "culture" as Cred Forums is though.

NIGGER

>Cred Forums site culture

That's funny. What culture does Cred Forums and Cred Forums share with Cred Forums?

>someone fooled you into thinking Cred Forums gets to be something outside or better than the rest of the site
But it is. You'd know this if you weren't a filthy crossboarder falseflagging.

Anime anons clearly outnumber manga anons.
But it sounds like there would be plenty for a non-dead manga board.

>clearly
Not really. That doesn't mean we need a separate board. You have a very good example with Cred Forums and the boards it split into. Don't do that shit. Expand the board with more pages but don't fucking split it.

I don't care about the number, I care about the quality.

If a manga board were created, and all you had to feel good about was how many drooling retards stayed on Cred Forums, then everyone with a brain would be more than happy.

It's pretty clear.
Quality manga discussion is impossible on Cred Forums generally.
Slower boards almost always have better post quality and discussion regardless of topic.

But I'm too lazy to have more than one tab open.

Quality manga discussion is only impossible because moderation is shit. Slower boards only have better post quality because the topics you're discussing are dead and no one cares. Any topic becomes impossible to discuss in Cred Forums if it's too popular or too dead because the first leads to shitposting and the second to thread dying before it started. Bring text boards back for slower threads and more janitors for the fast ones. Problem solved.