Now that the dust has settled can we agree that ReZero is AOTS, if not AOTY?

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that ReZero is AOTS, if not AOTY?

with an ending like that? no way.

no

It's a decent anime but the fanbase is literal cancer

That's not New Game.

Who is Re Zero?

>not a cliffhanger ending
yeah no.

New Game is the AOTS and we all know Keijo is going to be the AOTY

So it finally ended? Good, I've had about enough of this cancer.

Rem is best girl of the year.

You mean Keijo!!!!!!!!

I think it's AOTS, but we'll have to wait till fall is over to call it AOTY, gotta give the rest of year a chance.

>Rem
who?

The spoilerfags are butthurt so dont ask that kind of question they are gonna reply with no. "muh no cliffhanger end". The people who spoilers themselves are the worst kind of retard.

This show is shit you fucking CHILD. It clearly caters to tweens, teens and people in early 20's. The writing is fucking shit and it is overhyped beyond belief. And no, I actually like Emilia more than Rem, but the whole show after the first third was an utter mess.

WHY SHE DIDN'T DIE!!!!
YOU PROMISED ME HER IN A FUCKING COMA! AND THE ONLY THING WE GOT IS "THANK YOU SUBARU!"
WHERE IS REM COUNSCIOUSLESS BODY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>overhyped
opinion discarded

>ReZero is AOTS

any info about season 2?

what about the manga? same ending like the anime?

That final episode had no payoff whatsoever. Didn't even get to see the other characters or a celebration party. Just MUH EMILIA.

overhyped/overrated whatever. Kill yourself if you're actually above 21 and like this shit. Better yet just kill yourself for having shit taste and not watching more shows.

This desu. And even after Subaru specifically mentioned a celebration party.

I care more about Wilhelm and Julius than half-elf slut.

I don't know. Why don't you head back to
>>>/reddit/

Oh fuck off, just because you didn't get to post your "HILARIOUS!!! xD xD" memes about Rem being a vegi doesn't mean it's shit. The arc ended where the anime ended. The next arc starts right where Subaru is asked "Who is Rem?"

Rem is the biggest beta cuck in all history of anime. If the genders of Rem, Emilia and Subaru were switched then Rem would be the most hated piece of shit and Cred Forums would be an unending stream of rage thread about this useless character. No but really, what is the point of this character? Does she just shlick in the background and cry while her crush is fucking another girl, just so she can bend over and lick his shoes in the next scene?

She's a plot device used to motivate subaru after emilia ditches him

After that shitpost free ending? No.

I was promised great shitposting material and I was lied too.

Definitely for spring, spring was garbage and Jojo didn't pick up till summer.

> Waifubait for newfags
> Best Girl

>manga

Since their was not anything else worth watching, then sure

>male characters and female characters must be held to the same expectations
Go back to college
Oh wait, you probably failed out
Just major in English instead

Nah.

Both rem and subaru are shit. Unless you didn't catch it, emilia friendzone'd subaru in the end too, just like he did to rem.

"I love you!"
"Thanks!"

AOTY is Tanaka-kun

This meme of a post will never die.

I'm not him, but to be brutally honest, I'm not mad about not being able to post some dumb meme or Emilia effectively winning the season, I just hated the ending for being mediocre, boring and by the books it was. I almost gave up halfway through.

I'm a Rezerofag and I would normally say yes, but after Ep 25... nah. I'd rather give the title to Mob Psycho knowing what's coming next.

Series was really good when it was good but it wasn't actually good for a fair amount of it.

its best moments were probably a bit better than mob but overall mob's definitely better

What are you talking about? This is a 4/10 garbage and people only discuss it because waifu material.
If you actually believe re zero has a good story and is AOTS yet alone AOTY material, you are an underaged
MAL tard normalfag and you should fuck off to where you belong. Now stop posting crap

it's not bad, it's just not anything special. for this exact reason

>anime ends on MC opening his mouth
>not a cliffhanger ending

My nigga.

>Anything beating Rakugo for AOTY.
Hahahahahaha no.

HAHAHAHAHAHA stop deluding yourself.
Nozaki-kun was superior to this sad excuse of a show.

Absolute garbage ending.

He was living on borrowed time, RIP
Revenge in full ending confirmed.

>add her to that memegirl image

>current year
>Nozaki-kun aired 2014
shiggy diggy

Nozaki-kun will never exist on the same plane of comfy that Tanaka-kun resides in.

Erased was better, kabaneri was better, rakugo was better, mob psycho is many times better.

I didn't watch must this year, but this was one of the worst shows i actually completed. Aots/y? maybe on reddit.

>Erased was better
We can identify you by your typing, leddit-kun.

I mean the dust will settle on this show, doomed to be forgotten with the next hyped up shit eclipses it.

>Erased was better, kabaneri was better

>Kabaneri
>better than anything
no

>with an ending like that? no way.

Still upset that they didn't adapt as far in the story as you wanted them to?

not upset, just dissapointed

>Erased
>Kabaneri

Holy shit, man. I can agree with Rakugo and Mob Psycho being better though I think all 3 shows are great, but Kabaneri and Erased were fucking awful.

I'm so glad this garbage show is over. I just worry becuase i don't think i can survive the next flavor of the month general posting.

kabaneri was attack on trains right

i meant to watch that but never did

nc trip f/a/git

If you're not bothered about a ton of shit left unanswered, then sure, das a gud anime. We can't have it all, I know, since the WN/LN haven't concluded yet.

But I was really looking forward to seeing the 'Who's Rem?' scene,

>black screen
>Toyota asking where Rem is
>Satella answering that question with 'who dat'
>and cut it there,

imagine the shitstorm it would've produced.

Whitefox pussied out.

I rate the last episode love/10
and the rest a solid 7/10, I was entertained.

oops, forgot something

>AOTS
no

>AOTY
no

>no Rem coma ending
one small misstep makes this anime a dogshit

So far, yes. But everything good from this year hasn't aired yet, so it'll drop off the list by the end of it.

dubs confirm it

actual AOTY

>ERASED
>Kabaneri
user, you had to go and fucking ruin it, didn't you?

No, it wasn't. If it actually were Attack on Trains it would've arguably been much better.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAAAAAAAAAAVE

1. Koe no Katachi
2. In this Corner of the World
3. Hibike! Euphonium 2
4. Dreaming World Big Assault
5. March Comes in Like a Lion

Re Zero is not even AOTS of spring, that title belongs to JoJo. If we are talking about AOTY then only JoJo, Rakugo and Mob come into question. Rest of this year sucked like always cause of waifufags like you nerds in here. 90% of you fuckers wouldnt even watch Re Zero if it werent for Rem and emilia or even all of the female cast being total Moeblobs.

Looking back at spring the only contender is JJP4 and I doubt it's going to be better than this was so AOTS for sure. It's a bit soon to call AOTY but it's probably going to be competing with Erased, Konosuba and Hibike S2 so actually give it pretty good odds.

Kabaneri was perfectly fine until Biba showed up.

Jojo sucked horsedicks in the first cour. It wasn't until Rohan was introduced that it became good. It can't be the Spring AOTS.

JoJo worse than Re zero according to random waifufag, thats how far it has come. Anime industry is done.

Yes.
>healing last episode
I loved all that cheese. Rem being absolutely ignored in the last episode was amusing too.

>He didn't like Pearl Jam
Wow take a look at this giant faggot.
Red hot and achtung baby gave Joseph some stuff to do, too

Why do you guys fall for the bait hook line sinker every time?

I'd be willing to forgive that if the last cour blew my mind but I suspect it's unlike to do so. >Assuming I give a shit about the waifus
I don't, it was legitimately great.

Pearl Jam is fine, but I'm most looking forward to the gambling alien.

What a massive loser trying to talk shit about JoJo. Just go back to your waifu shows fucking nerds.

Alien is indeed a best

Oh come on, they even redacted "Who's Rem" to make you feel better.

You wouldnt have watched it if it wasnt for the girls. Replace them with boys and viewership would have went down by 90%. All the other shows you listed were waifubaits too, you guys just cant go and watch a show without jerking off to drawings of cute girls, its pathetic. Imagine people going to the movies just so they can jerk off too the characters later. Fucking Sickos.

When you're comparing it with the dogshit that is RE:Zero, that sounds about right. It at least had some pretty stills and an MC that isn't the world's most retarded autistic fuck.

>Re: Zero
>AotS

>useless

>You wouldnt have watched it if it wasnt for the girls
They literally had nothing to do with me picking it up. I ignored this show because it sounded like SAO clone vX and I figured it would be ass but 7 or 8 weeks I noticed everyone was talking about it a lot each week and that's usually a good enough reason to pick up a show.
>JoJo waifubait
>Erased waifubait
I should stop taking the low quality bait.

The dust will settle in next 2 weeks when everyone gonna forget it just Like Subaru did with Rem

>Missing the entire point of Subaru's character
How does it feel to be more autistic than you think he is?

You didnt name JoJo and erased or you are not the user i was first talking too. I am the one saying JoJo is AOTS. Erased went downhill but at least it was no waifubait show.

100% muda.

>lost against Josuke by his own hand
>let RHCP go
>let Kira's dad go
>almost got Josuke blown up
>more

I love the bastard, but god damn.

Ah I think you replied to the wrong person here then

>Imagine people going to the movies just so they can jerk off too the characters later. Fucking Sickos.

it's only natural. even kids know that much, they watch precure and wouldn't watch homos prancing around in frilly dresses.

It's finished.

AOML

That's why it was bad. I don't want to fucking feel good.

>kabaneri was better
This

1. Koe no Katachi
2. In this Corner of the World
3. Hibike Euphonium 2
4. Dreaming World Big Assault (if it's as good as 22)
5. Your Name/Mob Psycho/Flip Flappers

FIFY, fuck SHAFT

You only missed out on some great animation sequences. The story should've been much better though.

Then read the fucking novels

Just cause its Natural doesnt mean it should be aspired by the majority of viewers, who are mostly over the age of 20. But you do you bruh.

do bad no one can because no one wants to avoid jew press

a good show can be made better by shifting the gender ratio towards girls.

>if it's as good as 22
Yeah that's where my expectations are coming from. Dream premise is a good one for Shin-chan, I'm hopeful.
>Your Name
Shinkai has never been good before and I don't take mainstream appeal as a sign that his new one will be any better.
>Mob Psycho
Pretty good for a TV show but formal experimentation can't save it from being a 12 episode unfinished adaptation with little focus to back it up.
>Flip Flappers
Please please please be good.
>fuck Shaft
March Lion just seems like the most promising of the fall shows not called Eupho. Shinbo at the helm for a show on NHK, it's the kind of thing that will be taken seriously. PV is fucking gorgeous. I want Flip Flappers to be better, really, but I'd put money on this.

Honestly I'm just putting Your Name for that animator lineup.

Jojo is cancerous shounentrash though. Re Zero blows it out of the water in every possible way, and Re Zero was a fairly mediocre series.

I've never really been into sakuga so it doesn't really do much for me.

Re Zero was shit, JoJo is a cultural milestone of manga. Now shut the fuck up waifufag.

You should kill yourself

>t. Shounentard
Idgaf, Naruto and Bleach are also cultural milestones. The show is absolutely horrible.

Maybe but the season hasn't ended.

Is leading the pack in my books though I've haven't follow up on the rest of the season as of yet.

That's fair. Top 3 is all I'm 100% confident on.

A few more lines of dialogue and this board would be in an awful state right now.

That's not how you spell Mob Psycho 100.

I haven't watched a ton of 2016 anime so far. I've finished Erased, Re:Zero, and I'm halfway through Orange. I've been meaning to watch things like Mob Psycho 100, and 91. What else is good, in terms of this years anime?

All I wanted for this series was to have the last episode end on absolute despair after the confession.

It was shit from beginning to end.

I'm glad it's over.

How could we have fixed Re:Zero?

Surprisingly little. JoJo part 4, Kabaneri if you're into that sort of thing. Sakamoto was a good comedy and other anons seem to be enjoying New Game.

Not with this QUALITY.

By changing nothing, it was exactly what it should have been.

Although I would also accept Rem reveal at the end of the final but I can understand why they avoided this and I personally agree with the decision.

REMend

Compress the arc where toyota keeps fucking up in the city

>Kanaberi
>flop psycho

Nah

It's not even AotS

True question is:
Will Cred Forums have any more Re Zero threads about the ln/wn? Any news from spfag or anything?

What the fuck was this anime? It was legitimately like someone with ADHD wrote a screenplay. I've lost count of the amount of subplots that were all important one minute then completely forgotten the next.

The weren't forgotten, this anime adapts 3 arcs for a story that's already twice the length of the adapted material.

There is so much despair at the interlude. Someone is translating the web novel (the free version)
Regulus the archbishop of greed just stood there while a dragon carriage crashed into him. The carriage blew up into a lot of pieces and the dragon/people inside were shredded instantly, creating a mist of blood. In Crusch's eyes it was like disintegration. Crusch decided to ram him in full speed...without Rem to get them out of there they too would have shared the same fate. Regulus is talkative to say the least, but then Crusch decides to interrupt him and slash with her sword (the one that creates a long ass wave). Regulus is unaffected, and then starts ranting about how she interrupted him and how she violated his "right", one of the "few" possessions he had. He just fucking lifted his arm, which caused a wind wave able to cleave the ground and the air in two and sever Crusch's left arm.

The beginning few episodes were good, it's just everything after.

Would you fuck a half-elf if it meant that everyone hated you?

No, because AOTS is tied between New Game and Mob Psycho.

It was fun to watch it with Cred Forums but now it's over, it's time to fuck off.

I'd recommend Rakugo. Not great or anything but better than most this year. This year's even weaker than last.

So, what, you like Parts 7 and 8?

>i prefer my cocks this big

Re:Zero is the SAO normalfag cancer show of 2016 and I can't wait until you all finally hate it as much as you hate SAO now

I don't care as long as it gets infinite anime like SAO.

solid 6/10, was a good show, no where near AOTS/AOTY

what this year has been above a 6?
Re:Zero's my current favourite, if only because the year's been super underwhelming

Eps 15 til the last were just edge fest with no subtance. So yeah, I agree with this user () Erased and Kabaneri was better than this otaku pandering horseshit.

Also
>Ferris the token trap
Yeah, I puke on that one. Perfect shallow show.

Tripfag is right for once
Rakugo is the only contender so far.

I thought Re:Zero was a more enjoyable show, to be honest. I wouldn't call either great though. Can't wait for the fall season to save 2016 anime.

It's trash.

Came here to post this. Also

>Show with maybe 3 good episodes out of 25
>AOTY or even AOTS

Nicely memed normalfag

Ange Vierge is AOTS.

On a technical standpoint (framing, scene composition, voice acting) Rakugo has been the best of the year.

Action/motion goes to Mob Psycho

OST goes to Amanchu!

Production values goes to Zestria

>AOTS
fine
>AOTY
reserved for eupho fuck off

>NO ITADAKIMASU
It's SHIIIIIIT

Pretty sure this is AOTY.

I've been more impressed with the technical aspects of Mob Psycho, voice acting aside.

It's not even Isekai of the Year.

On the technical aspects of battles and fight scenes yes.

No, I think it's more interesting outside of any fight scene as well. Lots of creative, expressionist imagery.

E M T

Everything past ded whale felt cheap as fuck, especially the last episode. So no.

E M T BROTHER
E M T!

Pure love.

>Kabaneri was better
At least put more effort into your bait.

So you mean it's tied between Mob Psycho and a generic slice of life comedy, the kind we get to see every season?

Re:Zero is still a solid 9/10 tho

WHO?!?!?!?!?

>Erased was better
maybe
>kabaneri was better
god no
>rakugo was better
maybe
mob psycho is many times better
GOD no.

It's a web novel that was originally put out for free. If you can read Japanese, then you could just pull up the website and keep going, but the translations are slow. The anime stays pretty true to the story, at worst just cutting a lot of content; there was even a whole bit where they actually explored the Rem/Honda Civic ship and the two led a life with each other and had kids, etc., instead of just talking about it. Good thing they cut that trash. Emilia-tan is best girl. Still, pic related.

Whether or not it was AOTS or AOTY, it was definitely the most popular anime of the last two seasons. Quantity of fans doesn't guarantee quality, but it does usually mean they do the best monetarily. There's still a ton of content to draw on in the web novel (the first 25 episodes covered about 155 chapters of content, arcs 1 thru 3, but arc 4 has 130 main chapters itself, and the web novel goes all the way to arc 6 so far). All of this pretty much guarantees a next season. I'd expect anywhere from late 2017 to anytime in 2018 for more, but there's not even rumors of a date yet.

YES

Either way it's gonna depend on sales

reminder that Rem deserves better

This is true. I was just giving my prediction on the sales, i.e. it's super popular so it'll probably do well. Though that's not a guarantee, it's usually a good indicator.

>Good thing they cut that trash.
If they follow the LN then they actually stopped the chapter before this happens, though there's no real reason for them to animate it at the start of S2 over the other interlude content.