I've read up to chapter 79 and can't find the rest. Hoe does it ends? He stays with Fujiwara, right?

I've read up to chapter 79 and can't find the rest. Hoe does it ends? He stays with Fujiwara, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Boku-Girl/
raw.senmanga.com/Boku-Girl/106/18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no. he's going for the being girl/gay route. ends up with his best friend

You're shitting me, right? Even after becoming a guy again? After beating the shit out of that guy at the beach for touching Fujiwara's breast?
Seriously, fuck this manga

sorry

I need more proof because I like manga too.

She becomes a girl and ends up with the dude

That's not proof. Posts pics or it didn't happen.

raw.senmanga.com/Boku-Girl/

raw.senmanga.com/Boku-Girl/106/18

Damn never mind. Kinda mixed on that though. Props to the mangaka for not going the easy route however.

What about Fujiwara? What happens to her?
Seriously fuck this mangaka and Loki

I dunno. But what about this bothers you? Mizuki and Takeru had more going for them anyways. He rarely talks to Fujiwara. I'm just mixed because I didn't think he was actually gonna do MizukiXTakeru.

Takeru deserved since the beginning for being such a bro.

True. I love how that's technically a childhood friend winning but not in the conventional way.

>for not going the easy route however.
That was the easy route.

How? They had the most chemistry. It got to the point where Fujiwara stopped being relevant.

I just hated how they push the whole "I'm a main protagonist who magically gets turned into a girl, and even after this happens I keep my mind forward in trying to get the girl I love and try to be badass on my way there" and ends up just ending with him accepting to become a girl on his own when he has the option to end with who clearly is best girl, with Takeru's sister being 2nd best girl for a centimeter.

Fujiwara wasn't that great. I don't even think she liked the MC. She seemed more into Takeru.

I felt half way through the show after the summer festival she started having feelings for him

Takeru still was the best choice by a mile.
Also
>Fujiwara better than Takeru's sister
Did you forgot those tanlines?

I still think it worked for him to permanently be a girl because he was pretty girly looking before. At least now he doesn't have to deal with any BS.

Exactly, everyone else turned irrelevant with few to nonexistent chances of winning. MC determination/love for Fujiwara was bullshit, he turned into a slut and then accept it, that's the easy route: Nothing can beat the cock.

Now you're just sounding like a troll.

Wasn't Loki the one who cursed him so people thought he looked like a girl though?

Takeru's sister was 2nd because of that and because she still loved MC regardless of what he became., but Fujiwara was a really sweet and chill person who I loved to do shit I would find awesome.

I probably hated the ending because I started to relate to the MC and his getting girls problem

It's been a while since I read but I thought he just naturally looked like that.

No, the MC was naturally a trap. That's why Loki decided to mess with him and give him a sex change.

Losing to the cock is the best possible conclusion for a genderbending story.

From what I understood, Loki had been targeting him for a long time, which is why he had a femenine look.

Perhaps, but my choice of words do not diverge from the point made.
It's the simple resolve, the best for my dick too just like in my favorite doujin!