>new Utada Hikaru video
>shows lots of scenes which were not in 3.33

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HdwnJoq6w

FUCKING ANNO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuMNmHdr0Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=1xMVROrKbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJKuOun1Oc
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mari singing at the beginning of 3.0?
youtube.com/watch?v=b-zRNVL21q8
youtube.com/watch?v=SbN7QGpeURU
youtu.be/b-zRNVL21q8
youtu.be/zOvVb0z6HcE
youtube.com/watch?v=WXXtBpVpoF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY LIE THOUGH
There's a tiny amount of cut footage, the rest is from the expo short.

>evangelion
>relevant

Is this 1998 again?

The vocal sounds oddly low compared to the instrumentals.

>utada hikaru

Expo short had that action after 3:05 and they didn't put it into movie?

Great move, as expected from master

>There's a tiny amount of cut footage

I really hope she does a new song for KH3.

I don't even remember anything important about 3.0

are you sure you don't remember the gay piano

fail to see why she wouldn't

With Square Enix you will get it as DLC for just $9.99!

i mean important shit, like what the fuck even happened besides that and random action scenes

3.33 was shit, but the ED was 10/10 and I'll fight whoever thinks otherwise.

I remember character design being changed into ugly shit for no reason, Asuka eva unit turning into wild cat and some flying whale skeleton ship

>1.11 is ok
>2.22 is also pretty decent
>3.33 shit all over viewer face every 3 minutes

Why would you do this master?

youtube.com/watch?v=uuMNmHdr0Lg

Who cares?

It's fucking nothing. Call me when they retcon that piece of shit 3.33.

14 years passed 3rd impact happened
Moon is close, has a grid, and spins really fast
The Earth is all red and dead, and has a mouth
The pilots don't age because curse of the eva
Dual pilot Eva with Shinji and Kaworu is a thing
Wunder is an airship led by Misato
Misato is at war with Nerv
Gendo has a visor now
A bunch of Reis died, now we're at Rei 9
Asuka has an eyepatch
Kaworu dies

>No, I don't think life is quite that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=1xMVROrKbgI

She hates Disney.

I like Beautiful World more
4.0 fucking when?

They even fucked up artstyle in 3.0

It's like they tried to make it as shitty as possible for purpose

In that case you remember 3.0 perfectly.

>I swear we're going to make 4.0 so don't foget about us!
>Just let me make a few gojira movies and an ultraman one while we're at it

Huh? Why?

Would you be OK if Anno was to do like Eva 2.5 TV anime series where they explained and setup the stuff that happened in 3.0?

Shedid the remix of Passion for the recent 2.8 trailer herself apparently.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that she thinks it's a bitch to write the songs in 2 languages.

No

There are a mix of the Eva short from Animator Expo with 3.33.

How many death threats from kaworufags do you think anno gets sent a day?

The Master hates you?

Yeah I wanna see NERV in the middle of a civil war fighting IPEA and the UN while surrounded by apocalyptic supernatural weirdness. It would have the same potential to redeem everything or continue to suck that's anticipated for 4.

Who is stabbing Shinji?

Why would Kaworufags be mad at him?

How many people are actually still alive in 3.33? 20?

>all that banding
daiz, save us!

Gendo, he's fucking sick of this shit

Stop, user. You don't want that.

Has to be an industrialized society to maintain that fleet of ships, helicopters, the Wunder and two Evas plus a space program.

You're using logic, whereas they don't give a shit. Humanity is nearly extinct but they have levitating whale ships because it's cool.

One final "Fuck You" before 4.0 is cancelled.

They never say humanity is nearly extinct

But he's already working on it.

Here, your thread

>no asuka in the video

KEK

2 was horrible, even for a rushed version of the series.

>4.0 is live action

>if there is love at the end of everything.

Shinji with Kaworu scene plays to this.

Laying down thick, aren't they?

I just hope last movie will have Shinji from EoE being final boss

Kaworu with his penis

I wonder how many Anons have died after waiting for 4.0? I feel like they got the better end of it.

I want scene like this with Shinji and Asuka

I can't wait ofr the reveal one week before to premiere that the new Godzilla movie is actually 4.0.

good

>shipperfags

3.33 was good. It has asuka going pupper mode. The only down side was shinji reverting to wuss mode, and a lot of unexplained things between 2 and 3

Shin Godzilla has already been released weeks ago.

Plotwise it wasn't great, but it was a solid action flick.

How much longer is it going to take for Anno to realize he's never going to become a famous film director? He's been obsessed with that shit forever.

4 will be a prequel to 3 and retcon it

>instead of playing the piano, Kaworu and Shini play violin and cello

I wouldn't even be mad
>3.0 is Shinji's dream inside Eva 01 or some shit

Is the theory that...

> 1.0 is what Anno wants
> 2.0 is what mindless faggots that Anno hates want
> 3.0 is Anno fucking with everyone

true?

I have read that as

>1.0 is what Eva was
>2.0 is what Eva fans wanted
>3.0 is what Eva should be according to Anno

I think it's retarded and reading too much into things.

>and a lot of unexplained things between 2 and 3
That's Evangelion's signature, though. There's a lot of things that aren't explained but you can get an idea about what happened if you spend some time thinking about it. I don't think there's enough stuff that needs to be explained to have a whole movie between 2 and 3.

No.
1.0 is summer, 2.0 is autumn, 3.0 is winter and 4.0 is going to be spring, though.

1.0 What it should be
2.0 Shit
3.0 Too bad is good shit
4.0???????

I don't remember seeing this in 3? Is big mum back?

>I don't remember seeing this in 3?
It's there.

Nah that's not new, shows up when Fuyutski and Shinji are talking and he gives him the photograph in the movie.

Childhood is liking Evangelion, but Adulthood is realizing that the rebuilds were right all along.

After Anno finish Shin Goji vs Shin Gamera, Shin Goji vs Shin MechaGoji and Shin Goji vs Ultrashin 7.

I don't like this meme.

I wish there was 5 movies instead of 4. I felt like there was so much more to explain in 3.0 that they just had to skip over in preparation for 3.0+1.0
Rebuilds are clearly a sequel so I guess thats probably going to take up a majority of 3.0+1.0

Too bad, you get hotglue instead

Actually I'm surprised by how many people hated that scene. I thought it was pretty well directed.

This can't be real. That's literally just a fucking Evangelion without armor.

Have some music
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJKuOun1Oc

Wow, they barely changed it at all. Sasuga Anno.
It does sound really nice

I need to see this fucking movie already.

Goji gets like 15 minutes of screentime.

I'm in tears.

Or a God Warrior with a tail.

>0:17
>2:35
So, did Rei Q pick up the SDAT after all?

Doesn't really matter, the movie is good for the same reason that episodes 5 and 6 of NGE were good.

Yep

I remember when 4 was supposed to come out in 2015 and I was like holy shit I can't wait this many years for this movie
hahahahaha

My body is ready for any fuckery Anno can manage.
The rest of Cred Forums isn't. But watching the fanbase implode is 90% of the fun of these movies.

I saw 1.11 and said to myself
>hey, this is a cool premise. Who doesnt like giant robots fighting giant aliens. Ill invest my time in this.
I saw 2.22 and said to myself
>goddamn, what a ride. I have no clue what that ending was, but what a ride.
I saw 3.33 and said to myself
>??????? Eh
Hopefully 4.0/4.44 will pay homage to what the fans loved about 1.11 and 2.22

>giving this much of an analysis to the rebuilds
wew lad

its so odd to see OC you made after such a long time since you stopped going to a series' threads.

I feel so sorry for that user. He looks happy though.

He's completely correct.

He is completely deluded.

I'm pretty sure Asuka is just a cat in human form.

>She always wears cat ears even when nude, she probably can't remove them

>some cats are red

>she acts like a cat

Rei might be a cat too.

Make a point instead of just saying he's deluded.

>called 1.0+3.0
>"Hopefully 4.0/4.44 will pay homage to what the fans loved about 1.11 and 2.22"

Hes right though

Anno keeps remaking this shit because he has nothing else to do with his life. Well at least until Godzilla. None of this was planned in that scale, this isn't some Marvel Universe shit.

that's just the american title.

Anno never gave a shit, so why should you?

I feel that 3.0 was priming us for something special.
There's got to be some kind of fuckery going on that will be truly impactful.
It's been 4 fucking years now though.
The other 3 movies only had about 3 years between them.
And apparently Anno wasn't working on them because of fucking Godzilla.
I just want Evangelion to end at this point.
I want to watch the end.

do you honestly think evangelion will ever actually end in your lifetime?

Anno will die before me. This much I know.

I really liked Eva when I watched it. Then I enjoyed the threads on Cred Forums. Then I hated the threads on Cred Forums because they never stopped and were always the same shit. Then I started to enjoy them again because of Stockholm Syndrome. Like I feel obligated to watch the Rebuild movies, I feel obligated to read these threads. Not because they are good, but because my free will has been destroyed.

What the hell is that? it come out of Godzilla.

I hope not.

it ended 10 years ago, you dumb fucks just keep watching reanimated versions.

Did you already order yourself a pair of tickets, user?

or will he

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Didn't he say that shit in front of kids?

>10 years ago
>we're the dumb fucks

Best shot of Asuka's mom or Mari is a time traveling Benjamin Button?

Reminder that lilith is dead in this timeline so a recreation of EoE's ending is unlikely. 1.0+3.0 will most likely have a completely different ending

Mari is clearly in her 60's since we see her talking to Yui in the manga.

Isn't adam still alive somewhere?

>Mari is actually Yui or a clone of Yui

Yes.

The manga won't connect with the rebuilds.

eva 01 or 13

Were the Rei bits cut from the original, are they from the expo, or are they new? I don't recall those being in 3.33, at least, though it's been a while.

I dont remember adam being present. But in EoE a lot of people forget that the giant woman in the end is not rei. Its lilith. Rei is just "piloting" her. Since rei doesnt have adams soul i dont think she can do the same thing with him.

This triggers me.

Rei in the tank is Rei Q. That's directly from 3.0. Same for the scene with the footprints and the SDAT.
The Rei that blinks with Rei Q reflected in her eyes is from the animator expo.

And singing songs from the 80's

lel

Same.

Why? Is there something im not getting

Probably just the difference in quality between both pictures.

Ah, thank you. The tank bit I did recall. I mainly meant the Rei standing near the beach in her uniform. It reminded me of the possibly-quantum Rei from the first episode of the original, but i couldn't remember seeing her in Rebuild.

Whats rei Q? The original rei?

That one is in fact the one I meant when I said that reflected Rei Q in her eyes. Or yeah, quantum Rei. It's from the animator expo, not from 3.0.

Black plugsuit Rei, "Kuronami", Tentative Name: Ayanami Rei.

Quantum Rei was seen in NGE...Correct?

The one at the beginning of NGE and the end of EoE? Yeah

how many times have you seen 3.0? I've probably seen it 4 times for different reasons, from camrip to dub.

Adam doesn't exist. There were four Adams which are different beings from the singular Adam, and there are only two of them surviving: 01 and 13.

what songs?

Four Adams, that were always four distinct entities since they all had a Longinus, that aren't numbered in sequence with the Angels, while Lilith is and has an Angel mask.

where does this info come from?

The one she's singing at the beginning of 3.0

do you know the name of said song?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mari singing at the beginning of 3.0?

Animes are a visual medium.

Misato's Second Impact flashback in 2.0. The one on the far right is Unit 01. Mark.06 was another, but it was killed by the 12th Angel and any remains eaten by Unit 13. 13 is the third, and the fourth is probably dead.

Mari's songs are The 356-Step March and Hitori Ja Nai yo.

She doesn't know all the words to the second: youtube.com/watch?v=b-zRNVL21q8

I always assumed that was just a redesign or something
Im so fucking confused right now
is that not terminal dogma?
does that mean there are 4 eggs?
wat de fug

It's not a coincidence the movie centered around homolust on a piano was given the ending song about finding love in the end.

Wow, I knew Who Will Know from the Shin Godzilla soundtrack sounded like an Eva song, but I had no clue they just threw decisive battle into the movie.

I know Anno directed it and the guy who did the music for NGE did the music for it too.

How is the movie? I don't care about spoilers, is it as fucking bizarre as I would expect from the master?

Lilith's still in Terminal Dogma (they call it Central Dogma in the movies).

For the Adams you pretty much have to discard everything you knew about Adam. None of it fits them. They probably came here on whatever the Wunder was before it was built into an airship. If you clip the wings off, it looks like a giant sperm cell.

See for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=SbN7QGpeURU

What the fuck was this thing supposed to be? Its design is very interesting to say the least. They introduced it in 2.0 as an apparent Adam replacement and they never mentioned it again.

Then what the fuck was the adam the gendo had grafted into his hand?

Eggs haven't been mentioned in Rebuild. Even the Black Moon is replaced by some twisted Black Noah looking deal and Lilith is surrounded by stranger shit than ever.

Gendo has the case with him again while he's talking to Lilith's severed head. I thought it was used to make 13.

He didn't do that in the movies. The one grafted to his hand in the tv series was Adam's regenerating body.

I think the evidence points to this being regrown into Unit 13.

>Lost number kept as a spare
>Key to Instrumentality
>Seele uses it as a back up after Mark.06 gets fucked
>Mari and Asuka are shocked that there's still another Adam
>Nervous system is identical to Unit 01's
>Key has no head
>None of the Adams have four eyes but 13 does
>Gendo has the case with him as Unit 13 deploys

Wow that's pretty fucking nuts.

I'm gonna buy my ticket tonight, I like how it seems to make Godzilla very tragic

>You will never sit down and marathon NGE with Robby

Used to be a nearly unattainable dream, now it's impossible.

Will 4.0 even be done?

Shinji is really fucking blasé about the crazy shit Misato shows him in 1.0. He finds out humans are descended from a giant flat chested marshmallow woman of an Angel and he doesn't give a fig.

He lost that love. Shinji can't catch a break.

Why is he still making this show 21 years later?

No, idiot, it's called like that in the official JAPANESE movie website. Go and check out.

Shinji's better off without him. Space homo was up to no good.

He didn't explode into a rainbow so I have no doubt he's going to come back in the next movie.

13 didn't have a Soul (no AT field).

Well, until Kaworu died. I bet your sweet user's ass Gendo wanted to merge them like he merged Rei with 01.

First episode of NGE he takes the existence of giant monsters, giant robots, an underground city, and getting caught in the shockwave of a N2 completely in stride. Nothing got to him until Gendo was brought up. He might have gotten in immediately if it wasn't Gendo telling him to.

He's obviously stuck in Eva 13 Gendo is using the albino's fixation on his son to trap them in Evas.

That and the shogi symbolism: Shinji lost his best piece to Gendo in the turns Fuyutsuki warned him about. Pieces in shogi don't 'die', they are captured and become your opponent's.

Welp, all of this shit went right over my head when I watched 3.0. This is super interesting.

How the fuck is Seele putting people's souls into Evas and sticking Adam's soul into people and shit? Does anything explain this soul manipulation?

Gendo fucking rolled Seele in this movie. He killed them off and stole their shit and they did most of the work for him. The Mark.04B that was installed on the tesseract set off a chain of dominoes.

I'm not sure what to make of Gendo anymore. He's framed as the bad guy, but he and Misato are working toward the same goal of getting rid of Seele and their Evas, and his grand scheme prevents Shinji from doing something really fucking stupid.

It's called flattened affect, and it's a condition and/or complication of several kinds of emotional and stress disorders.

Laser Gendo is Light+Aizen in Keikakus when he was a loser who got told by his wife, Kaworu and Rei in EoE. The three of them were strip out their power considerably to empower him in Rebuild.

When Shinji ejects Eva 13, he pictures himself separating from Kaworu, Kaworu is very pale and ashen, could be a 'host' representation but the Eva 13 is white and glowing (like Adam in NGE) and has red eyes. Also WILLE were so fucking stupid that left Eva 13 pierced by the two longinus lances on Nerv's doorstep.

He is the bad guy. Originally, Eva was going to end with Shinji vs Gendo but Anno changed it because he got depression and explored more Shinji's mommy issues.

>None of the Adams have four eyes but 13 does
This is because of Shinji and Kaworu. It loses a set of eyes when Kaworu dies.

No one cares, Eva is normie trash

2.22 is actually what _______rei wanted

her own personal happy ending, until space faggot ruins it

It's kinda shown how an Eva takes one. There are those stills removed from the Reiquarium sequence and included in the extended OP of a suited up Yui being lowered into 01's core, then it also melted Shinji in the plug and almost took him.

Not a thing about how Rei was harvested and transplanted.

Eva 13 also ate Lilith like a fucking apple. There was a rainbow and all. RIP.

I'm sad that Rei can never be truly happy. But then again, none of the characters can.

What happened to the character analysis aspect from NGE? Why did it turn into a Michael Bay X Chritopher Nolan shitfest?

There was only one cross/rainbow when Unit 02 blew up the Vessel of the Adams. Unit 02 is a fucking trooper.

Those are Ultramen

Watch again. When Eva 13 eats the apple/embryo Lilith, there's a rainbow too.

RIP LILITH.

We will all be dead by then.

The only new scenes are either edited scenes from the movie (like that kaworu/shinji playing on the piano fade-in) and the scenes from until you come to me, like the one where rei blinks over blue sky and shinji has that school uniform reflection

i've seen 3.33 like 6 times now, this disappointed me

more like
>1.11 is okay
>2.22 is horrible besides the ending
>3.33 is love/hate experience, if it all gets explained it's a masterpiece

i seriously hope it won't, pandering to fans about some fanservicey shit that everyone has already seen is the worst thing, Eva can take a risk and go in a new different direction
in any case, except for the time skip, the events of 3.33 roughly go down the same way, Karl dies etc, so you autists can still get it.

His heart's not in Eva anymore. Godzilla is reportedly a lot better.

>Blue beach

WE LOOP NOW

4 has been confirmed for a video game.
I wanted to die the day I read the article

>rectangular snip

I thought I was going crazy or you had tried to hide some subliminal messages into the picture at first

Let me correct that for you:

>1.11 was completely mediocre except for Operation Yashima
>2.22 was shit all around
>3.33 was so shitty that it wasn't even shitty/so bad it's good

>Has to be an industrialized society to maintain that fleet of ships, helicopters, the Wunder and two Evas plus a space program.

Not if you have intelligent AI. You know, robot factories building more robots.

So, like every other Godzilla movie ever made, you mean?

AI doesn't exist in their world.
And theoretically speaking, allowing AI to have that much free reign without the strictest of oversight and constant monitoring of it's code and functions is absolute retardation.

>Rebuildfags

This sounds straight out of Eva, goddamn.

Wait, you haven't watched the original series?

So what's gonna come out first? Evangelion 4.0 or KH3?

>AI doesn't exist in their world.
Ever heard of the Magi supercomputer?

Nerv straight has an automated assembly line for an Evangelion drone army. It's not cautious, reasonable people that end half the world to gain control and spend all the planet's resources on lobotomized alien frankensteins to finish ending the world.

Reminder that each rebuild is a completely different cycle.
1.0 is the original cycle.
2.0 is what happened after everyone came back and gained collective amnesia for some reason
3.0 is set after the impact-tang-back event that happened between 2 and 3.

This

>1.0 is the original cycle
>Mass eve units all over the place
>red sea
>original
>not after EoE
Am I missing somehting here? Or missrembering?

sorry, I fucked up. 1.0 is the second cycle.

user... I don't think you have to read to know about that second part.

Why does Utada sound old as shit? I know she's been singing for like 50 years but she's only 33.

I want to see all of those.

youtu.be/b-zRNVL21q8

2.0; the only video on youtube
youtu.be/zOvVb0z6HcE

Lilith was long since a dead husk by then anyway. Her soul lives on through Unit 01.

365 step march
>2.0; the only video on youtube
>youtu.be/zOvVb0z6HcE [Remove]

>Mari doesn't know half the words
>Fills them in with "na na" and "nya nya"

Is it bad if I want to sex her voice?

WHEN

I'm pretty sure Rebuild takes place on an other planet, after the unit 01 that went through a successful instrumentality drifted to it and repeated the whole impact thing, creating a new humanity and finally every event led to a similar outcome.

or the same planet...
None of the fights in the Rebuilds can compare to EOE...how sad

The fact that Rei Q brings along a piece of Ayanami instead of becoming her own character.

She has to start somewhere either way. The tape player is also an example she was given of that liking things phenomenon she might want to learn about after making her first decision ever.

No one gives a shit about Rei Q.

MUH 'PINION
I'm an Asukafag and I give a shit about Rei Q

>Not liking all the Reis
Get out of here Kaworu

Of course you do, Rei Q is a "safe Rei" that's no threat to your Asuka waifu. It was made for you.

Right, sure. Try and bring your waifu wars in here. Fuck you. I like Ayanami too.

A threat in what sense? Hooking up with Shinji?

Khara loves Kawoshin for some reason

Anno is homo for Ikuhara. That's why.

And you know, I'd be fine with Kawoshin weren't always a manipulative cunt with ulterior motives that bring Shinji misery.

*If Kaworu wasn't

Any sense. Rei Q won't outshine Asuka in any way whatsoever, so it's safe.

Liking Rei Q = hating Rei.

> I give a shit about Rei Q
> Asukafag

Why am I not surprised?

>always a manipulative cunt with ulterior motives that brings Anno misery
Literally Ikuhara.

>Confirmed for homo pterodactyl

>some cats are red

Pardon?

Because evangelion without armor is human.

More or less human

I think he meant orange. Like Garfield.

>I'm an Asukafag and I give a shit about Rei Q
This is supposed to be surprising? Asukafags can't deal with the real Rei, so they fashion Rei Q for themselves, a weak ineffectual puppet in the shape of Rei who can barely amount to anything.

Everything the real Rei isn't, who blew Asuka the fuck out in the original.

>removing the best parts of decisive battle
its a nice sound but its nothing without the rest of the orchestra

Like a third of the soundtrack is Decisive Battle variants

Goji is eva now user

Have you even seen the original series? That shit changed every episode.

Especially that episode Ghibli animated

For $50 dollars you can have a generic plastic crate with a NERV logo stamped on it

Alien magic

Really, its a bit of a plothole but some how Yui found a way to fuse with 01 during an activation test, it was probably all recorded and they tried to recreate later once they figured out what happened (and they do since Gendo whole's thing is wanting to tang everything so he can be with Yui again, so he has to know something)
they also accidentally got shinji in and out of 01

Did Shinji knew that Rei was a clone of Yui in the original series?

I think they show him the reiquarium at some point in the original NGE with the death and rebirth scenes (basically director's cut NGE)

Gendo is obviously bad, he'll fuck up humanity until he trascends with Yui so they can have godly sex forever.

Yeah but Rei being a Yui clone? did he actually knew that? that he touched the boobs of his own mother? that her mother is literally a fucking toy now? it's kinda weird that Shinji had no reaction whatsoever to that reveal.

Rei is never revealed to be a clone of Yui in NGE.

I don't think Shinji knew what Yui looked like until he met her in Instrumentality.

Unit 01 didn't have a soul so it probably sucked her right in. It's all metaphysical biology voodoo

I'm fairly certain that Rebuild is based extensively on the early conceptions of Evangelion. See this text from a "preliminary meeting", for example:

>Before the birth of the human race, there twice existed prehistoric civilizations with advanced technology. The first civilization (the First Ancestral Race) created the EVA, but because of this they were destroyed.
>The next civilization (the Second Ancestral Race) created the Spears of Longinus, thus successfully containing the EVA; afterwards, as a countermeasure to anyone reviving the EVA, they planted Angels all over the world.
>At this stage EVA are not to be considered “man-made”, but beings resurrected by the Ancestral Races. Hence, the Angels exist largely to destroy the EVA and remove traces of their presence in the case of their revival.

In 3.0 Gendo mentions that Seele "gave them the gift of civilization", which means they are older than mankind. This is not only a nod to Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, but also confirms that the concept of 'ancestral races' is actually part of Rebuild's lore.
It is hinted that some of the highly advanced artifacts featured in the movies (Spears of Longinus and Cassius, Angel-sealing Hex Pillars, AAA Wunder, Nebuchadnezzar's Key, etc.) were not produced by humans, so we can safely assume they are relics or replicas from the technology left by an ancestral race. The Angel-sealing Hex Glyphs and the AAA Wunder in particular are obvious references to the Atlantean technology featured in Nadia.
Even the EVA units might not be 100% man-made, since we know that 4 of them are actually Adams.

It seemed to me that Seele was the remnants of FAR, that raised humanity to do the instrumentality for them.

I'm willing to bet that black pyramid on top of the pole is actually Seele's ship. When Unit 13 destroys the main shaft we see that it's actually flying and Seele's symbol is an inverted triangle. They've probably been hiding down under Nerv HQ from the beginning.

There are a shitload of Nadia references in 3.33. Mark.06 has almost the same silhouette as the Atlantean hologram robot and Kaworu uses some of its lines almost verbatim.

Seele being either FAR or SAR doesn't make much sense since they want instrumentality to become immortal, if they are either ancestral races and still operating now, they are already immortal

Though the Gendo line you mentioned is interesting, maybe he is referring on what SEELE has done so far gave them the opportunity to act and in turn "the gift of civilization" as Gendo is clearly in the middle of changing the whole world in some shape or form according to his plans

In Rebuild, what Gendo said about Seele seemed that they are the souls of FAR who want to resurrect their race and need humans to do that. At least they seemed to be already immortal

Seele don't want Instrumentality for themselves in the movies. They're perfectly content with dying before it happens because their "wish for mankind has already come to pass."

They were originally some kind of Fruit of Knowledge beings who reshaped their souls but they weren't humans. Gendo speaks to them as the representative of humanity.

Oh I see, didnt catch on that when I was watching

So the FAR set off some project with their souls that were stored in some pocket dimension and an Impact can open a portal to there. The project is to make the souls immortal or something. Some other alien race couldn't do it, but continued the project and helped humanity to finish it.
But Shinji fucked up.

eva loses a lot of it's charm knowing all this

You're mistaken.

Quite the opposite.
Stay pleb.

It seems like there are multiple races at work here.

There are the Angels
The Adams, who are not Angels
The Lilin
And Seele

Gendo says the Angels exist only to destroy humans who possess the Fruit of Knowledge, but for the most part they ignore humans unless they're being attacked or they're trying to infiltrate the Geofront. Zeruel's the first one that went out of its way to attack humans.

They also more or less ignore the normal Evas too but if an Adam is around they go full aggro on it.

Finding out about the space turtles is the fun part user

Angels are terraforming devices to set up a planet for later use.
Adams create angels, they are only containers.
Also it seems to me that the exact lore changed a lot after the original show aired. Newer iterations gave different roles to the creatures.

I'm not.

>Shin Goji vs Shin MechaGajin
>suddenly best movie in the history of Nihon

I think the Adams fit the terraforming role better, since they turn everything into core.

How is learning lore bad?

Angels are beings made by Adam, who along Lilith were made by the FAR

The whole idea with them is that FAR (and probably SAR too) made the black moons, huge ass "ships" that contains either an Adam or a Lilith type, a dead sea scroll and a Lance of Longinus
Adam/Lilith generate terraforming and create life on the planet they land
Adam generates Angels, Lilith generates humans and any other thing alive we know on earth (The Lilin as you put), the idea (as I understand) is that they both have the same energy to create things, but adam does it in few huge powerful beings while lilith in loads of small weaker beings
The dead Sea scrolls are kind of a manual on how to operate your black moon
The Lances are an emergency switch to stop your Adam/Lilith

Adam/Lilith are not Angels or Lilin, they are their creators, but they are not an species either, they are living devices created by the ancestral races to repopulate the universe

SEELE is an organization on eath that on NGE were just a bunch of fat fucks who didnt want to die alone, on Rebuild they seam to be something else

I think thats because there are 3 types of people that liked Eva, and 4 that watched it.

The ones who watched and didnt like - probably found it to be a boring mecha show.

The ones who watched, liked but didnt get anno's message, so to them its only a strange mecha show.
The ones who watched, liked and got the meta message, but nothing else - eva is a masterpiece fags.
And finally.
The ones who watched, liked, got the meta message and know about the space turtles, who know its not a perfect series, but love it and the world it takes place.

Is 3.33 worth rewatching if you've only watched the camrip?

Of course. The final battle is very spectacular.

Its worth rewatching as a whole, unless you were a reifag and got really pissy about no poka poka

This is a legitimate question and im sure no one can come up with an answer to that, not even the creators

4.0 ticket preorders will come with a coupon for Half Life 3.

Where does Misato fit in the Rei vs Asuka debate?

In a recent Shin Godzilla Q&A, Anno said he's "already working hard on it."

Last year's banners at the Eva Store showed key scenes from NGE for the 20th anniversary box set. This year they've been doing the Rebuilds, but they'll be done with 3.0 before the end of October. Between that, the Khara Exhibit starting on Nov 23 and the announcement of a new Movic calendar for 2017, I wonder if they aren't finally getting ready for a teaser or an announcement.

Your point being?

At the top. Red + blue = purple

Gentleman's choice.

She used inductive reasoning, which you seem to lack.

Your point being?

...I really don't what else you want to say or post. You're still not convinced?

>Someone out there would wear this

Of course not. We're supposed to use reasoning, evidence and proof to show that Rei is a clone of Yui. However, in NGE it remains a fact that Rei is never spoken of as a clone of Yui. Not only that, look at the differences between them. A clone is identical, but Rei's blue hair and red eyes mean there's genetic divergence.

Moreover, Rei exhibits characteristics that are inhuman, e.g projections of strong AT-fields or regeneration, not to mention accelerated aging.

So if we're to deduce something here, it is that Rei is exactly what the series says she is: An artificial human. In other words, a genetically engineered human, which haves above all likelihood Yui as a template.

In other words, not a clone of Yui.

Some one out there is wearing Gendo/Asuka/Mari's glasses

And Im jelly as fuck

Yui clone is faster to type and say than Yui based artificial life form

Same with calling danderes Rei Clones, they are usually different from how rei is portrayed and how she acts in the series, but we still call them Rei Clones

Oh, that's the problem you had. Fair enough.

>Yui clone is faster to type and say than Yui based artificial life form
It's also wrong, so you shouldn't be typing it anyway.

You're not supposed to say "yui based artificial life form" either. Just say Rei.

>not to mention accelerated aging
Where are you getting this from? All the "clones" in the Reiquarium age at the same rate.

Simple math?

Rei is 14. The year is 2015.

Rei was "born" some time after 2004.

2015-2004 != 14

That assumes the Ayanamis are infants when they're first "born." Rei I is about 4-5 when she she first appears

I see, my bad.

No, it doesn't. It assumed some form of accelerated aging.

If she's "born" at around 4-5 years of age, then she has been accelerated to that age.

>:3.XX
>:3

Then that's not one of her innate, inhuman characteristics.

Yes, it is.

Because accelerated aging or being born at 4-5 is not a human characteristic. It is exclusively inhuman and requires genetic tampering.

Does gendo have the exact same plan as the seele?

>00:53:35 {Gendo} We'll rewrite Seele's scenario. Everything in existence is but a tool for that purpose
>01:27:33 {Fuyutsuki} Look at this mess. Nearly everything went as Seele had intended.

You're killing me with all of these semantics that technically aren't semantics.

Bottom line is, she's not a clone of Yui. She was never mentioned as one in NGE either.

Why does the seele want to kill the Nerv in EoE if they do what they want?

Because they have all the pieces of the puzzle and they know Gendo is a dick.

Lilith.

Sadamoto who worked on the NGE project as an artist and writer explained that she's 50% Adam, 50% Yui, and her soul is Lilith.

Rei is Lilith put in an angel/human hybrid body.

Sadamoto knows jackshit about Eva.
Rei being part of Adam makes no sense.

He knows more than you. Also, it makes perfect sense since we then successfully combine Angel DNA with human DNA. It explains Rei's supernatural powers.

>It explains Rei's supernatural powers.
That comes from Lilith's soul.
The merging of angel and human DNA to create Rei would cause an impact.

>That comes from Lilith's soul.
Not impossible that Lilith's soul provides extra powers, but consider the EVA's:

100% Adam DNA, but a normal human soul. They can project AT-fields and regenerate, just like Rei can.

>The merging of angel and human DNA to create Rei would cause an impact.
There's nothing indicating that is the case. The very idea was actually dismissed as a red herring in an episode, just like the whole "2nd Impact was a meteor strike" thing.

You're preaching false evageek canon. It's BS.

>literally came up with half of Eva's lore
>knows jackshit about Eva

Are you retarded?
I agree that Rei being half Adam sounds really sketchy, though.

Are you sure you read the manga well?

>just like Rei can.
Rei never regenerates her body.
The body is destroyed and Lilith's soul moved to a new vessel.
She also never shows anything like that until her third body, where the Lilith soul inside her seems to awaken fully.
Which is why some speculate that the soul was fragmented and part of it was in Rei I, who died and that part was put into Unit 00. Another fragment of Lilith's soul is what became Rei II.
It wasn't until both are destroyed that that soul became one again, allowing her the supernatural abilities of a Seed of Life.

>Rei never regenerates her body.
End of Evangelion, regrows limb.

>She also never shows anything like that until her third body, where the Lilith soul inside her seems to awaken fully.
Which is fanwank, there is no mention or even comment about her Lilith soul awakening fully. It doesn't even make sense, because in NGE, the soul IS the person. It doesn't make sense to say that any more than it makes to sense "his Shinji soul awoke".

>Which is why some speculate that the soul was fragmented and part of it was in Rei I, who died and that part was put into Unit 00. Another fragment of Lilith's soul is what became Rei II.
>It wasn't until both are destroyed that that soul became one again, allowing her the supernatural abilities of a Seed of Life.

I know, but that's a dumb evageek theory that isn't supported by the original anime, and it's actually flatly denied in e.g the glossaries that come with EoE.

Evageeks is the false prophet of the Evangelion fanbase. We should make a new wiki/source of information that's less biased and more factual with focus on quotations, logic and accuracy.

>regrows limb
Only after Adam's embryo is inside her

Which doesn't disprove or imply anything. Fact remains that Rei regrew a limb on demand.

Prior to that, she generated the worlds most powerful AT-field to date, more powerful than all the Angels.

Her AT field was collapsing, Gendo even said it himself.
If she was capable of regrowth, that wouldn't have been an issue. But she sought out the opportunity to claim Adam, to get the power to regrow.

Which is irrelevant. Sadamoto states that Rei has 50% Adam anyway, and if you insist that she's 50% Lilith, then Lilith has also shown the ability to regenerate. Refer to the episode where the legs regenerate.

That Rei sought out Adam (to regenerate) and whatnot is a theory at best, what remains a fact is that Rei has no need to regrow any limb until she has secured Adam, then she can pull the plug and end Gendo - which is precisely what she did. If you really insist on theorizing, you could even say Rei was letting her own limbs fall off to goad Gendo into hurrying.

Rei's extremely powerful control of AT-fields as shown in earlier episodes provide contrast to the idea that it should collapse.

>yfw the first 6minutes of 3.0 was released

God damn, 4 years ago I was so hyped. Just to see Cred Forums blow the fuck up over it then it all came tumbling down once that user posted the spoilers

Anyway, good night.

3.33 is shit.

>that's a dumb evageek theory
I agree that people in Evageeks sometimes go overboard with fanwank, but there's plenty of evidence that supports the idea of Rei being divided into 3 souls or sub-souls, and Rei I being Unit 00's inhabiting soul.
I mean, why would they bother showing the three of them during EoE's Instrumentality sequence?

>That Rei sought out Adam (to regenerate) and whatnot is a theory at best
It isn't a theory, because Gendo himself says they need to hurry up because her AT Field is collapsing.
Gendo knows how Rei works and what she's capable of, that's why he based all his plans around her. He knows her weaknesses and limitations.
He grafts Adam in his hand, and with the remark "there's not much time, your AT Field won't put out much longer", he needs to merge Adam inside her before her form collapses. This directly confirms Adam has the regenerative powers and she doesn't.
Everything else you suggest is just wishful thinking fanwank.

>Sadamoto states that Rei has 50% Adam anyway
Which is wrong, because the combination of Adam and Lilith causes an impact.

>Sadamoto states that Rei has 50% Adam

Again, what are your sources? Because that isn't mentioned in the manga for sure.

Since we're discussing little things that people obsessed over and don't mean anything.
What's the ddeal with the purple lipstick? No one in the series uses that and the scene implied Ritsuko had been working alone for a long time.
Is it implying that she wears her mother's lipstick some times? That's kind of a huge thing to throw in a pic and never adress, so I really doubt that's it.

why is Rei I so smug

>That's kind of a huge thing to throw in a pic and never adress
It could very well be that, though. It's not like Ritsuko paralleling her mom was only addressed in one "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" segment.

premium lel

Fucking incredible

Using your mom's cosmetics to be closer to her is a pretty big detail when you have 4 episodes that vaguely treat the subject and most of them didn't paint it as Ritsuko admiring her or wanting to be more like her.
That's the easier explanation and works okay with everything, the move of putting that in is what confuses me a bit.

She's quite literally reenacting her mother's life. Seeing as how she has huge self-confidence issues and conflicting thoughts about her relationship with Naoko and Gendo, I don't see why she wouldn't wear her lipstick from time to time.

Memory's a bit foggy, but didn't episode 13 imply/foreshadow that she couldn't escape her mother's shadow no matter how hard she tried?

>her mom wanted the Gendo D
>Ritsuko wanted the Gendo D

>her mom used purple lipstick and had the D

Shut up, old hag!

she never does so in the show, nor directly mimics anything else in particular. It's sort of weird that during her alone time she had her lipstick, removed it, applied her moms, cleaned it, and reaplied hers before anyone came without hiding the evidence. It's sort of a convoluted way to get close to someone and it's even more if you put it in context.

Having ger lipstick with you all the time isn't really trying to escape anything.
Yes, I understand that it falls perfectly in character if you give it a little thought, but it's such a particular decision that never gets connected to anything. It feels like something they dropped later on or just a spur of the moment, so it really stands out to me.

Christ I've seen this pic millions of times but I'm just noticing
>They all have wings
>all their chest markings are unique
>one has a dot on the head

>Having ger lipstick with you all the time isn't really trying to escape anything.
>Yes, I understand that it falls perfectly in character if you give it a little thought, but it's such a particular decision that never gets connected to anything. It feels like something they dropped later on or just a spur of the moment, so it really stands out to me.
In that case, I got nothing. Good eye, though. I'll keep it in mind whenever I get around to a rewatch.

>one has a dot on the head
That's an eye, and it's Eva Unit 01, allegedly.

how? Did unit 01 get a scene in the rebuilds showing a 3rd eye that I'm forgetting about?

i love eva threads, always learn new stuff.
like, what are the space turtles?? does it have to do with the FAR?

Yep

Oh shit the lore just got deeper for me, I need to pay more attention to this stuff.

please explain further so I can understand. This is one of the few points of the story that I didn't understood.
Gendo wants to be with yui again with the Human Instrumentality Project and so wants the seele.
Yet they want to kill him ? for what purpose

These statements are both true and false simultaneously.

Remember that Seele didn't contact Gendo until pretty late on his career. He is a needed worker who already had influence and has amde himself important for the proper operation of NERV. They can't just off him and get some ex Shell CEO to do his work. But he's a son of a bitch so they want to control as much as possible without losing him or his personel.

A little further elaboration, Gendo is formost a brilliant scientist and potentially the reason the EVA program is sucessful as it is.

He wishes to use Instrumentality to reunite with his wife Yui; while he mentions to SEELE that "death creates nothing", the series never goes into more detail on what plans he had for the rest of humanity during Instrumentality.

I see but that doesn't explain why they want to kill him if he is a good pion. Are they afraid that he may fuck up?
Also I found strange that in 3.33 Gendo could just disconnect the Seele's brains from the nerv qg.
Does that mean that in the rebuilds contrary to the original serie the seele trust gendo?

I wish Anno had chosen to do a movie series focused on Gendo in an alternate universe where everything goes with his plan.

that looks like something you'd see inside a living being, considering stuff like giant teeth on earth surface i think it's safe to assume that Earth is alive

How about OVA focusing on side characters during important points of the story. We follow Maya when MAGI gets infected, we follow a teacher trying to make Asuka go back to school towards the end, and so on. Huge fights in the background of some episodes, like it's not a big deal but beautifully animated.

This song and the visuals accompanying it were the only real reasons anyone might want to watch 3.33. The entire film is now made redundant. There's no longer any purpose to its existence now that its prime appeal has been distilled into this 5 minute video.

>Gendo is formost a brilliant scientist
That's incorrect, though. His studies or profession aren't mentioned at all during the series, but it is hinted that he may have studied economics.

It looks like the Failures of Infinity were in the process of merging together. Maybe they were coalescing into a higher living form?

I always thought they were failed versions of unit 13 that Gendo had been testing out over the years.
The shoulder pylons seem to have been ruptured into wing growths the same way Unit 13's did

Nah, they were the result of the Third Impact - people turned into core-made Evas.

>mfw watching that video
I missed Evangelion too much.

Why is there a second earth in the sky of the earth ?

how?

You mean... the Moon?

Impact magic.

wait that's the moon? there's no clouds on the moon.
Why is it that fucking close to the earth and why is it all fucked up ?

He's pretty much a CEO, but you still can't just replace him like it's nothing.

Same reason anyone in the music industry hates Disney?

Insanely unfair contracts, mostly.

wow thats fucking awful.

Quick: write up an ending to 4.0 that'll please the most fans

>there's no clouds on the moon
Being extremely close to Earth probably has something to do with it.
>Why is it that fucking close to the earth and why is it all fucked up ?
God knows.
It's the result of the Third Impact, that's for sure. It looks like it was turning into core, or exposing its core-made insides, and the grid-like pattern looks alarmingly similar to that of the Black Moon before collapsing at the end EoE.

Gendo made two clones of Shinji, one Shinji fucks Rei, one Asuka, one Kaworu.

>loop theory confirmation, but not in an extremely obvious way that I can't think of right now.
>Rei Q/Shinji role reversal in a situation similar to the ending of 2.0
>Kawoshin kissu~
>Another heroic Asuka sacrifice
>some sort of nostalgic tie-in to 1.0, but not "it was all a dream" because that would be shit
Man, writing is hard.

Also, the same grid-like pattern appears in the oversized corpse of Lilith, if that makes any kind of sense.

People will debate for decades if it was the original one fucking their chosen best partner.

Orgy between all the pilots

An even longer time skip :^)

>1000 years later
>SoL in the postapocalipsis

The film we deserve, but not the one we need.

>All this time these twelve thousand years, I know, Aishiteru

And Shinji still hasn't fucked Asuka, they are thinking about it but he hasn't been so sure this last few centuries.

>14 centuries have elapsed since the previous movie
>everyone is dead save for Shinji, Asuka, Rei and Mari, who haven't aged a day due to the Curse of Eva
>they wander aimlessly through a surrealist, barren landscape
>shenanigans ensue

What is this

They are the FAR

Moon got way too close and now its sharing our atmosphere

From the size of it on the sky, its probably around 8 to 10km away from the earth surface and its gravitational pull is enough to rob some of our gases

Fucking lel
I like this one

Lurk moar.

Or just use google.

So when will Gainax drop dead?

>that fpbp
But I'll agree. Not 100% optimistic considering the staff that they don't have anymore.

According to the concept art for that scene, it's not really an eye, it's the crown chakra lighting up

Neurons or retina cells. Makes sense since Central Dogma is in the middle of a giant eye in 3.33.

The Earth is turning into a giant Evangelion. The Black Moon is the Entry Plug and the Moon will be the core that contains the souls to make it live

The fake spoilers and everyone buying them were the best part.
Then people started posting pictures of the artbook and it took at least an hour for people to stop calling them fakes.

The cast of the movie.

Seriously 3.33 depressed me because NERV was empty

What were the fake spoilers? I missed that ride

Are you considering the "loop" theory (Rebuild happens after the original NGE)?

I don't remember much but Asuka being an angel and killed by Shinji was a popular one, some Asukafags even got pretty mad about it.

Shinji grows a pair, that's it. If Anno makes a couple canon then someone will eventually murder him.

Fun fact: that was actually his personal figure, and he purposely mispronounced the name to bug other fans.

prove it

I can't see him doing it to bug funs and you would have to be extremely autistic to get mad at that, if anything it's a joke meant for the people who dislike that.

Fun fact: Robin deservedly choked to death just like Rei did. Pure pottery.

>all those anons listening to the mic rip
>all those anons watching the tilted cam rip that only covered a third of the movie
>all those anons watching the second tilted cam rip that only covered another third of the movie
>anons muxing the 3 rips together to try to make sense of all of the fuckery that was 3.0

but thats 2.22

I want the 4.0 shitpost to begin already

he also wrote the whole scene where the figure shows up, including the kids line
He wrote the kid calling the mass produced units the "good guys" who kill the "bad guys"
Robin was a fucking Reifag and I can almost tell he used to shitpost in this hell hole (his daughter, zelda used to shitpost on Cred Forums too) and if we ever get confirmation of that, I can bet my left nut that the faggot that shitpost images of rei with toilets pushed the dude off the edge to off himself

>his daughter, zelda used to shitpost on Cred Forums too
is there confirmation for this?

she confirmed on her twitter ages ago

Good riddance. Fucking Reifag shit. Do you have any source regarding him writing the scene besides the obvious dubious statements about him wanting a figure in his collection in the movie? I always heard it was just the kid being dumb.

I remember there was a transcript of one of the movie directors commenting on that scene and how it was all of Robin's doing, and how the original scene they wrote had a different toy and totally different lines
Probably a commentary track of the movie, as I remember also a youtube video with the director talking over it

Cant find shit now though, all links google shit at me are 2014 onwards and most are either reddit or knowyourmeme, so I doubt the credibility of it now

Robin had way better taste than you ever will, faggot.

Robin deserved to go the way of LoliRei. None of you would give a fuck about him if he didn't namedrop Evangelion. What a meme-tier name for a daughter, too, a fucking Cred Forumstard at that.

You have shit taste.

Be careful with that edge user

Does anyone know something else about this fake spoilers besides Asuka being an angel? I´ve never heard about that!!

His daughter was named after Zelda Fitzgerald you fucking dumbass

He admitted it was because he liked the original zelda later on

>spending hours on Chinese sites, not understanding anything and finally finding the camrip after almost 2 months
>worse than grandpa dying
>the crazy theories and fanwanking

None of the archives seem to allow searching this far in the past. I doubt it'd be fun to read now anyway.

I still can't get over the fact that everything in the 3.0 teaser at the end of 2.0 being completely dropped
Then those weird crazy ass scenes of "4.0" at the end of 3.0 that will obviously never happen

Stay corrected, faggot.

>Then those weird crazy ass scenes of "4.0" at the end of 3.0 that will obviously never happen
It was a lazy weightless fight scene made out of leftover CG assets.

oh i know
doesn't make the shit any less bizarre

I used to think those were just AT fields but I'm just now seeing what look like a million angels
wat the fuck

>He doesn't believe in Anno's ability to make crazy shit happen

>everyonefromevangelionlaughing.webm

well he let me down with 3.0
i mean look at this shit in the preview at the end of 2.0
what the fuck could they possibly be doing
where the fuck could they even be
who is the other guy even

i will never forget this scene because of how insanely crazy it is
i swear nothing matches the amount of "what the fuck?" this little cut scene does to me

Lurk the fuck more before posting again.

hahahaha nigga wat

it seemed like they where searching for something awesome or having an expedition at a digging site or something.

3.33 was such a disspapointment.

>I mean, why would they bother showing the three of them during EoE's Instrumentality sequence?
Three? They showed hundreds of Reis.

>He knows her weaknesses and limitations.
He doesn't, and that iswhat got him in the end.

>Which is wrong, because the combination of Adam and Lilith causes an impact.
There is nothing in the series that shows that this is the truth. You can put parts of them in a bowl and create an impact. In fact, it was said that the whole adam+lilith thing was a lie, and this is backed up by all the supplemental media.

>study theology for a year and a half in college
>realize it's just like eva except with a billion times more lore and people actually believe the shit happened
it's dank, thanks anno

Also all new to Rebuild; something was cut out of Lilith additional to her bottom half disappearing. Did the 12th Angel arrive during Seele's attempted ceremony, or was Gendo hiding it in there from the onset?

but does it have cute girls in plugsuits

That's supposed to be the core. It and the bottom half of Lilith were used to make Unit-1;
"Lilith's first True Offspring"-Selee

Shinji dies.

>Quick: write up an ending to 4.0 that'll please the most fans
It's easy for 4.0 to go down this route.

why the fuck is it a private video now?

>None of you would give a fuck about him if he didn't namedrop Evangelion
I liked Robin long before I cared about Eva. Also you have shit taste, I hope you go to heaven where you have to put up with retarded normalfags for eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXXtBpVpoF4

Why don't you learn necromancy so you can suck his pustulent cock harder, fagtron? I don't give a heck.

He is. He's finally trying to kill himself and make the hell of existence end.

It won't work.

>I don't give a heck.
If this was true you wouldn't be getting so mad at a fucking dead guy.

Thanks for posting, user. I'm not liking this one compared to her recent singles, maybe it's too somber and I've filled my zetsubou quota for the year but I'm glad Utada's back and Cred Forums likes her as much as I do.

I was referring to that user's massive lustboner for the corpse of Mr. Williams, you see.

One of Rei's and Lilith's goal is to be one with Adam so she can regenerate. She cannot do shit without her.

Uh, I don't remember this...

Pic related always makes me wish for a ''True'' Eva Visual novel in the vein of stuff like Fate and Zero escape. Like, just put all the different adaptations in one big game.

Old Hentai spoof.

Those are the green mass production Evas. They're arranged in hexagon patterns like the cloaking cocoon for Mark.04

Really, Unit 08+2 should be able to land on top of that AT Field and run right across it

Everyone's getting new costumes in early November