Can we at least agree that this is the masterpiece of our time?

Can we at least agree that this is the masterpiece of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/162/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

the greatest anime ive ever seen

Witch cult assemble!
Calling all true believers of love!
Report in!

Betelgeuse was found not worthy of Her love, so practice love everyday or you'll be next!

Eat shit

This thread has just 333 posts

From Greycat's Twitter
>Walking in circles, with each passing I continued to stray, it's that kind of story.
>A boy with no self-confidence, he conveys his feelings towards a girl with no self-confidence.

P O T T E R Y

Pretty overrated anime in my opinion.

Please elaborate.

No. Don't overhype it.

how so? it's pretty great

You are now imagining Emilia and Subaru holding hands with lil' Betelgeuse, seen form the front.

Damn you

No

EMT is LITERALLY perfect

Not the best thing in the world, but better then the rest of the trash we've been getting for the last 5+ years.

Can we all agree Emilia is waifu of the season?

Yeah, the perfect vessel for Satella's return.

Just off the top of my head Ping pong is better than Re:Zero trash you fucking shitter

it wasnt fuck off

Waifu of the show and better than remshit waifubait. Nothing more.

Who's Emilia?

Way ahead of you, user.

great ending, but there still wasn't any explanation on satella's summoning him

waifubait*

Friendly reminder from Satan-Dono that the ""who's Rem" scene is just around the corner

wtf was that ending?

what did timburton sloth hand man get killed by satella?

Did you read that in your gospel fellow believer in love?

There isn't one in the WN/LN too, well besides IT'S LOVE.

still want this qt to get her own show, what happened to the other loli from the ealier episodes?

Faggots, this thread is still very much alive

So will the anime have other seasons? If there is no continuation in sight can some user point out where I can read the stuff?

literally me

is s2 confirmed?

This is what happened to Rem.

When Rem and Crusch left to the capital with the White Whale's head, they were attacked by two Archbishops. Archbishop of Greed and Archbishop of Gluttony. Crusch got her arm cut off and memories eaten and Rem got her existence and memories eaten. When Emilia talks to Subaru, Subaru starts to talk about Rem, and Emilia finally asks: "Who is Rem". This is the part we thought the ep would have ended. However, they ended literally just before it. Subaru's save point updated, so he can't save her.

>Shaking around in a short dress, liberated from the knight’s garments, a pair of catlike ears twitched. Ferris walked over to them and gently picked up Crusch’s hands.

>[Crusch: Ferris-san…]

>[Ferris: I’m just Ferris! Ferris and Crusch-sama have known each other for a very long time nyan. If you still add a -san to my name I’m going to die of loneliness and despair nyan]

>Holding up Crusch’ hands in one hand, Ferris used the other to nudge Crusch in the shoulder. At such affectionate interaction, Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.

>[Crusch: To become just like before… Even though it’s not easy, I will try my best, Ferris… Yes. Just Ferris]

>[Ferris: It’s alright nyan, because Ferris is alway Crusch-sama’s companion, and will always stay by your side. And to be together with such a cute version of Crusch-sama, Ferris will find even more reasons to fall for Crusch-sama nyan, just the thought of that makes Ferris happy nyan!]

>Playfully swinging Crusch’s captured hands up and down, Ferris blew her a kiss.

Ferris deserves only happiness.

Must be shocking for a thirteen yrs old like you, but a generation last longer than your sweet first summer on Cred Forums.
Go make some memory somewhere else.

Definitely the biggest hands of the season
who else /bighands/ here?

I did really enjoy it, but I don't think it's a 'masterpiece'

Posting because that one hit the bump limit anyway.

They didn't skip it.

They just didn't include it.

The last regular chapter for the WN didn't include the "Who's Rem" line.

It's in the chapter "Ryuusha de no Hitomaku" (竜車での一幕)

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/162/

>「――レムって、誰のこと?」

This is one of the epilogue chapters.

Can we all agree Emilia would be better if she weren't an elf?

Remember me?

Posting the Rem AU pics
Reminder that Vol 9 is coming out in 5 days.
>We will finally see Regulus and Ley's character design.

I'd let her eviscerate me if you know what I mean.

So, Cred Forumsnons. You wake up one day to find the gospel on your bed. Which sin are you guilty of ?

Coveting another mans wife
And being far too damned sexy

Pride and Greed

When is the Elsa SS coming out again?

>having unkempt hair with rem around.

As a defender of the innocent, I am free from the 7 sins. If you made me choose one though, it'd be Wrath. Nohin personell.

Wrath or Envy

>They didn't skip it.
>They just didn't include it.
People know that. They just don't care. The main thing here is that a smooth happy ending was the last thing I wanted. I wanted something I'd remember.
Sloth.

Pride and envy

How do we fix this girl?

Just about all of them.

You know, hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane.

The problem is, the ending gave the feeling that all of his problems are over with his new power.

He's the bad ass hero and everything is okay. That's where they fucked up.
A simple dialogue between emilia and subaru at the end where Emilia says "Who's Rem" and the Subaru's voice actor having a hard choked sound that says Oh god no.
Then have emilia's voice actress say subaru but in a way where she's asking him what's wrong.

>Betelgoose was in episode 1 all along
Deepest fucking story ever.

>dreads

Would be cool if she looked like a shaman or something.

Dressing in black is a good start, but I think her hair is a bit long. So let's give her shorter hair, and maybe use some of it to cover one eye. I've always thought that was cute. Also, that white hair is a bit boring and her eyes look a bit odd, so let's make both of those blue. Perhaps soften up her features a bit and give her a wider face.

Then put her in a fucking maid uniform.

>Uncle Pete met Emilia before Subaru was even born.

That's not just the problem here.

Subaru never said his feelings nor got to a chance to look deep into them. Seeing Rem in a state will just come out of no where.

It just doesn't sit well. Now it's just perceived that Emilia just won by default even more with unnecessary drama just because Rem was suddenly in a coma where he says his feelings.

Fucking terrible. It just won't align with the things in Arc 4.

>isekai
>"shut in" MC
>generic jrpg setting
No.

Yeah it was

Kek

>A simple dialogue between emilia and subaru at the end where Emilia says "Who's Rem" and the Subaru's voice actor having a hard choked sound that says Oh god no.
>Then have emilia's voice actress say subaru but in a way where she's asking him what's wrong.
You should've stopped at "Who's Rem?" None of that other stuff is necessary, and adds absolutely nothing to it.

Vainglory

Rem fags on suicide watch.

Yeah I know. They went with pushing Emilia in a really really forced fashion that doesn't sit right at all, and with Rem entire...everything she seems like the better choice.

The problem is that it would be unorthodox and throw the comfortable sameness the author and anime team wants to push out of the window.

That would take MASSIVE balls to show Rems important scenes and have the MC fall for a side girl AND shine a bit of a light upon how slightly unnatural subaru's feels for emilia are.
To be really ballsy they should have dr.frankenfurter the magical clown actually outright tell subaru and emilia that he's been emotionally manipulated into loving emilia.

Would allow Emilia to actually grow into "the person that existed in subaru's head" She would have to be her own person and not be the perfect moeblob.

We need to see what subaru saw in her and we need the scenes and time to fall for her.
Not just feel emotionally manipulated because she's a check list of all the things a beautiful moeblob princess is supposed to be.

A season 2 will probably not happen now. Why? Mainly because this is a book end ending. You can safely stop thinking about this series now as there are no loose ends left to tie up. All of his problems are solved and he has his waifu and rem waiting for him.
Done and done.

It's pretty shit, but no surprises for something so casual. The story is alright, but nothing amazing, but the real problem is that the girls are sub-standard as fuck.
Trap faggotry seals the deal of it being worthless.

The masterpiece of the early 21st century came a decade ago. It was so firmly based in its canon yet managed to bring the genre to overwhelming new heights rather than "LOL deconstruction btw i dont know what deconstruction means". It also much better encapsulated the 'feel' of this era much better than this garbage.

Can you guess where Reddit:Zero belongs?

>He's the bad ass hero and everything is okay. That's where they fucked up.
I've been thinking about this issue for quite awhile, and it's probably my biggest problem with the cut scenes and the latest episodes. Sure, accepting the polygamy idea and the whole confession scene might be nice for shippers, but one of my favorite parts was that Subaru came across as kind of scummy with how he worded it. I don't like things going smoothly for Subaru, and I don't like his flaws being overlooked.

The problem is their is no source material right now for them to adapt that's not the WN for a season 2 right now. So whatever growth the author has for Subaru and Emilia would be explore in season 2. Them ending it this way is probably the author way of saying that despite Rem importance to Subaru it still ultimately leads back to Emilia in the end of the road.

So how many volumes does the LN have right now and how many of them are translatd?

Sloth

Why is Bettlejuice sloth anyway? He didn't look lazy and he worked pretty hard

>he worked pretty hard
>chills in his cave while his fingers do everything
yeah he sure worked hard

Yes it does.

The real selling point of the anime and manga was subaru's reactions to his ability and his relationships with rem and emilia. The rest of the world is nice but becuase of how it's portrayed it's not really anything to get too worked up about.

Subaru's reactions to and in some cases over reactions too certain things is what makes his character work and Rem's importance to his sense of self worth and place in the world is also important.

With his hero fantasy and perfect ending hitting the cold stone of reality with the loss of rem, his reactions to this and how the story will unfold will be something many would want to see.

What is Subaru going to do? He's already freaking out. What about Rem? What about his relationship with Emilia?

All of that will keep people interested for months.

what do you have against elves nigger?

is this show over already? I'm tired of all the shitposting

Subaru will find a way

> it's a "can we agree x anime is AOx" thread
>it's the third one about Re:Zero
not even close op.

its not nearly as good as people say it is you chink loving chucklefuck

>This time, I will end you. with my big hands

What is this?

The sins the govern they try to not commit.

I think they are suppose to encompass the opposite of their sin

I dropped this show. Is it true clownman raped Ram?

Post clownman.

Clown can't rape the willing.

Hisoka is a better gay clown

He's not gay.

Can't believe I watched this shit all the way to the end.

like I said Hisoka is a better gay clown.

AOTY? close runner
pretty great in general? yes
quality waifus/husbandos? yes

GOAT? mmm not really

>Re:Zero over
>I can't shill more videos
Truly the worst. I'm going to miss you guys. This show was a wild ride.

I'm going to find you, user who gave me a shout out.

>>Walking in circles, with each passing I continued to stray, it's that kind of story.
>>A boy with no self-confidence, he conveys his feelings towards a girl with no self-confidence.

He's talking about Emilia right?

We don't need Rem here and I'm glad she got removed.

Made in abyss

Wrath & Pride

So what's the extent of Crusch's memory lost? Did she lose all of her memories (including her identity, personality, close relationships, etc) or it was just recent events' memories?

I want to see Subaru work on training his powers instead of bruteforcing everything in a mad rush to solve all the worlds problems

like him getting his own mini hands and cute scenes where he picks things up and hands them to people with his unseen hands. Maybe two arms at once with super reach and can pull down rems panties without her knowing except shes dead

Biggest disappointment of a show ever.

19 awesome episodes concluded by the most boring arc ever.

19? About halfway through I wasn't feeling it because it was one ass-pull after another and lots and lots of tears and mindbreak

i didnt like him enough, or hate him enough to enjoy seeing him get broken, or rem

was very ambivalent about it. Wanted more build up really.

That arc is when the show was building up to being a disappointment, sure, but episode 15 alone saved that arc for me.

Problem is when you have an arc like that you have to follow it up with an awesome conclusion afterwards because depressing arcs are supposed to be slower and less interesting so that the viewer wants the normal show back.

Problem was instead of going back to the really cool idea the show had from before they just turned into SAO with tons of generic uninteresting bullshit.

Compare that arc to episodes 9-11 from Gurren Lagann (episodes after Kamina died) and you'll see what I mean.

Sloth, pride, and wrath.

Maybe the source material was spastic like that. But It was way too wild of a ride where you basically saw the same scene over and over again with the same repeated mistakes in painfully slow detail.

Shit, even the WHALE was too overtly long. Also, from a basic power standpoint why is he taking down legendary beasts and fighting sin arch bishops before he even has any mastery over his shadow magic or have it properly healed? This has bothered me the entire show/and I guess the source material. Also, I can understand some reluctance to reverse death at first, but it seems pretty reliable and should be used more often I think instead of him being a mindbroke bastard for episodes and episodes on end.

Unironically this.

Well, using an Authority comes at a cost, so casually using it to pick up shit would drive Subaru insane fairly quick.

A black wedding dress.
A look of false innocence behind an oddly disengenuous and crooked smile.
Tired sad eyes
Long perfect hair that reaches down her back and touches the floor

sloth
wrath (towards self)

heres the vice- which virtue are you Cred Forums?
mine is humility

Chastity ;_;

so there's gonna be a second season right? there's still a fuck ton of un answered shit.

doesnt count if you cant get any

>No one saying lust
>on Cred Forums

>Thinking the degenerates here see lust as a sin or can even recognize it in themselves.

You think too highly of us.