How is ufotable allowed to copy and paste the same model over and over again and get away with it...

How is ufotable allowed to copy and paste the same model over and over again and get away with it. We criticize kyoani and shaft all the time but Ufotable is really just getting lazy with this. After God Eater flopped they are back to their fate template.

If I told you this character was from Knk, Fate, and Tales you would believe me.

nobody really gives a fuck about ufotable

Thought that was Velvet when scrolling by.

Because everyone already knows that Ufotable sucks dick

This. Who's ufotable btw?

It actually looks like some shit from Code Geass.

I actually don't know? Who is their staff? Why are they Aniplex and Lantis slaves? When will they make a watchable series?

So many questions.

Is that a man or woman and what anime?

It's the sword kancolle clone.

Whatever, he looks cute. I hope he's going to be in the non-edgy one too though.

>whining about the character model when the background is the real copy-pasted object there

Also TYPE-MOON art is so easy to spot and it's obvious that OP's character isn't that.

I will never get why people fellate ufotable so much.
Are kids these days so easily impressed by cheap CGI?

>you would believe me
Incorrect.

I dont like their fighting scenes but I like their background art.

>Ufotable is really just getting lazy

They have been lazy in same face since Fate/zero

>How is ufotable allowed to copy and paste the same model over and over again and get away with it.
Because their series are either irrelevant (KnK, God Eater, Tales) so nobody cares, or they're so overwhelmingly popular (Fate) that nobody cares.
Basically the studio is immune to criticism. Maybe if they ever make an original then people will give a shit.

You're dumb, they're just being faithful to the original designs.
Takeuchi is the king of sameface. Same with Tales' artist.

>irrelevant
>Tales
In the west maybe but it's still stronk in Japan.

Ufo's sameface works for Kane-san because he always looked like a Tales character, he doesn't look like from Fate but from Tales.

I'd rather have Ufo's same face syndrome than other game adaptation by A-1 QUALITY.

yeah? the general got impressed just by making it pretty to the eyes without substances
look at Your name for example, got dog shit plot but overlook because muh ost muh background

it's a cute design

Looks more like a Tales character rather than one from KnK or Fate. Makes sense since the Touken anime shares the same character designer with the Zestiria anime.

Hell his artist even illustrated the Zestiria manga.

>Are kids these days so easily impressed by cheap CGI?
i don't think their backgrounds are impressive. they feel soulless, industrial. which happens to work for fate. but it bores me in zestiria.

You need to get your eyes checked user. It looks nothing like a Takeuchi character, and doesn't really resemble any GE one.