Danganronpa 3

Chiaki is so soft~
What are your predictions/expectations/fears/etc for the penultimate episode of the Mirai arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11246303/
strawpoll.me/11256118
strawpoll.me/11256226
strawpoll.me/11256518
pastebin.com/qGhcVWX9
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm
jinjojess.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/L1NgnNpiV-Y?t=13m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ygp0xDQBJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll just post this here since i posted right at the end of the last thread

I hate how i cant accept kirigiri being dead until the next episode confirms wether that bottle was to cure the sleeping, the ng poison, or just a red herring altogether.

Like its not that i cant accept shes dead, its the fact that just the right amount of ambiguity is there to keep thoughts in the back of my mind. I think it might also have to do with how kodaka said he wouldnt kill any survivors in the past cause he hates that in fiction.

its less that i want her alive (im conflicted about that actually) but more i just want a legit definitive answer that is seeing it first hand in the show.

im afraid of d hobeman mastermind reveal

Speaking of softness,
reminder to vote in this extremely important poll!
strawpoll.me/11246303/

You say she's soft like a teddie bear?
She's more like a voodoo doll now.

Daijobu.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

If anything, I am hoping for our boy's comeback!

>8. Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.
>"As long as Nanami is with us, this class and its light will surely never end"

Junko can.

TWELVE HOURS UNTIL...
Fuck, all the characters people care about are already dead.

I like Mitarai, Fuck the haters.

P O L L
O
L
L
strawpoll.me/11256118

Hey! There's still Asahina.
One of the SDR2 survivors might die for shock value since there's literally nobody else left to kill.
I think people might be mad if Naegi or Munakata died too.

How is Izuru supposed to be the embodiment of everybody's hope if he can't even save the embodiment of his hope?

Too bad Naegi is like a cockroach, you'll think you killed him but the next thing you know it, it'll crawl to safety when you aren't looking

Togami, please.

Fuck the anime for making my Mikan act like a slut towards anyone besides Hajime. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HACK WRITERS.

Hey, this reminds me, who do you guys think will die this week?
strawpoll.me/11256226

Man, real Chiaki opens up old wounds and even carves in new ones. I didn't like it, but in retrospect I was okay with AI Chiaki dying because she went out satisfied, and when you consider Hajime's Awakened form, she was still living in his heart anyway so it wasn't like she 'really' died.

Real Chiaki died with a heart full of shattered hopes and dreams and regrets, and Junko didn't even have the flimsiest of pretenses to execute her with besides using her to prove a point. Frankly speaking, I refuse to believe that dying so horribly is the end of her story. Especially when it parallels Kyouko's much more dignified and noble end, where she gave her life to help Naegi find out the truth.

Let's leave Izuru aside. This really isn't about "can a 5' something 100 pound girl survive multiple stab wounds, head trauma, and heavy bleeding when she's next to the one person who could possibly save her", this is "is it really okay to let the story of a main heroine with buildup over multiple episodes end in such a violent, terrifying and tragic conclusion?"

To that, I say no.

Sonia or Mikan will end up with Hajime. Why have none of you Chiaki fags realized this yet?

Sonia has Gundham.

>Mikan
>Literally responsible for pushing Chiaki into Chisa
I won't argue about Sonia's chances, but why on God's despair riddled earth would he take Mikan?

Biggest tits out of the surviving girls. Big tits always wins.

>Mikan
>survivor
I mean, I would rather that she lived instead of Akane myself, but she's in a coma.

>Mikan
>survivor
And akane tits are bigger.

Akane exists user. Her tits are enormous
If the immortal one from both series won, it'd certainly raise some eyebrows.

>Coma
Please. We all know this is going to have a happy ending where everyone wakes up and is buddy buddy. It was foretold by the fortune hippie after all.

Yeah, and if there's a happy ending, that means Chiaki gets to join them.

No physical body anymore.

Oh man, you're doing the very thing I just asked you not to do. Don't do that.

Do what user?

see
>Let's leave Izuru aside. This really isn't about "can a 5' something 100 pound girl survive multiple stab wounds, head trauma, and heavy bleeding when she's next to the one person who could possibly save her",

New Komaeda everyone

Why can't he bang both?

What if they're twins?

They can't be because they have the same daddy/ancestor

Explains why they have the musical pins in their hair.

How does that stop them from being twins?

Because they came from two different vaginas obviously

Hey, look at Junko and Mukuro.

Stop being delusional. Chiaki is dead and gone.

>he's not answering the question

>Hinata
>Orihime
>kills off Kirigiri and Chiaki
>Asahina and Mikan remain
>huge boobs

KODAKAAAAAAAAA

>answering autism

No. Izuru left. She's dead.

Next episode will be how her AI came to be

Akane bobs are bigger than Mikan's.

>autism
You're the one focusing on 'how' instead of 'why'.

But she's not on promotional art with the heroines like Mikan was with Chiaki and Asahina was with Kirigiri.

>"lol i'll kill off both the main girls, they won't see that coming. i'm such a creative genius"
>"dude that metal gear game was sick with you being a doppelganger and shit from the very 1st game. wait i should totally do the same thing with my characters."
>"alright get this so that gamer girl was actually real, and then i torture her to death for 10 minutes while everybody goes into despair from the brainhack. itll be so great."

>Studio executives: This man is a creative genius.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
CHIAKI ISN'T FUCKING DEAD
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO THAT TO A CHARACTER WHO PRETTY MUCH DOMINATED THE ENTIRETY OF THE ARC.
SHE'S ALIVE AND WELL, HAJIME WOULD NEVER LET HER DIE, HE'LL DO DOCTOR SHIT OR SOMETHING TO FIX HER GOOD AS NEW

kek

>delusional Chiakitards ITT acting like she'll live just because "boohoo it's so sad ;___;"

LISTEN UP RETARDS
IT'S DESPAIR
JUNKO FUCKING DRIVES PEOPLE INTO DESPAIR
THAT'S HER THING ALRIGHT
SHE CAN'T BE STOPPED
SHE ALWAYS WINS
CHIAKI'S A PINCUSHION NOW AND DEAD
HER HOPE WAS DASHED AND GROUNDED TO DELICIOUS DESPAIR
DEAL
WITH
IT

>>Literally responsible for pushing Chiaki into Chisa
Wow that's worse than ho*****st

Tomorrow is the final cliffhanger, GET HYPED

If you think about it, though, maybe 'dealing with it' really does involve saving their beloved friend. Junko's never been very good at predicting the possibility of a miracle, and taunting Chiaki like that could be tempting fate a little too much.

I mean, Chisa herself did say it was a "tale that ends in despair", and it wouldn't be that despairing if Chiaki survived.

Hey, she could wake up in Mirai.

This thread is lacking in Hajimemes

Ways Kodaka can damage control after realizing he got the survivor count wrong.

The memes will have a resurgence when Izuru saves Chiaki. People will go on making copypastas asking if there's anything Izuru Kamukura can't do.

>Chiakifags this delusional

Now it's just annoying as fuck

There's never enough of them.

t. Junko

The second post is literally agreeing with you, you fucking inbred.

>The memes will have a resurgence when Izuru saves Chiaki.

This statement is a meme in itself. How ironic.

Does anyone have a better version of the DR 2 sprites? I found this but the colors aren't very crisp.

Chisa would be an unreliable narrator unaware of Chiaki's survival.

>yfw kirigiri's body is missing

Nigga the second post was literally saying what you were saying.

The other two are the delusional chiakifags though

The despair you will feel when she doesn't get her happy ending.

Have you checked drg pastebin

>Colors aren't very crisp
It's fucking 20x20 pixel art. You can remake all of those in 15 minutes.

I already know where her body is. Right in the garbage bin.

>yfw Chisa taunts Hajizuru about Chiaki

This picture of Kirigiri is so pretty. I love the artstyle of the still shots but this one in particular is very nice.

A bit cheesy though when in context.

Stop with the memes shitposter

strawpoll.me/11256518

Ibuki is for ______

tumblr

This isn't a Shonen jump manga.

Those leg stitches.

Kumagawa, is that you?

tumblr

>Naegi, stop looking at that island and fuck me

It's ok because Izuru was motivated by her struggle to take AI Junko in Another Episode and then erase her from existence in SDR2.

I didn't even think of that! I checked it out and I found them, but they're super small.

Ayy just wanted to see if someone already did it.

footjobs and blowjobs

Why didn't he realize how thirsty she was?

How many times do you think they fucked?
We know that they hooked up post-DR1 from what Munakata said.

>God damnit he's such a dork, but I can't help but want his hope all inside of me
>Hope I don't die a virgin

>Kirigiri is dead
>But oh hey her VA just happens to be in the studio
>She's here on 'other business' right after a Dr3 Future recording session
>But now she's coming back for 'something like a flashback' that left Naegi's VA scrambling for words
We're getting rused here. I don't know what the ruse is or how it will play out but they're fucking with us.

No, it really isn't. AI Chiaki's arc was completed, Real Chiaki's arc is left hanging in agony, not to mention Junko directly echoing what happens later in SDR2.

Being strangely perceptive and putting people's secret love affairs on blast.

Nobody even said that. She got asked for a radio interview. She wasn't suddenly in the recording studio.

>Next episode will be how her AI came to be
Not him but nah. It'll be about Junko taking over the world and people like Jin and Munakata shitting their pants as Izuru glares menacingly as the world begins to burn.

And also Izuru didnt leave, episode cut out when he started to cry. Prob dead though.

Honestly, I'm glad I pirated all 3 DR games if this worthless director is just going to kill Chiaki off for "hurrr duspair haha xD love junko t.b.h xD".

Lliterally going to pirate the next game too as soon as it comes out in japan and spoil it for the rest of you obnoxious fucktards too.

Sick of this killing off the best character meme for some stupid shock value.

Don't even bother replying either you meme loving fucks, that's not the purpose of this post and quite frankly I don't want to hear your dumb as fuck meme reply.

Guys, I have always been at the side of hope.
But I can't stop listening to Chiaki's screaming of pain.
Is this the power of mind hack?

user, it says that she was already at the studio and was dragged in at the last second for the radio show.

No we don't you retard.

They never fucked

I think it's a fair bet that Despair 11 will be about tying up loose ends. What else is there? Junko's already won.

Because Kiri has an autistic poker face so I don't blame him. Also Naegi's pretty dense himself. He probably would think Kirigiri wouldn't be interested in a midget like him.

They've only gotten as far as handholding hope sessions. Kiri's waiting for him to man up and bend her over a table.

>from what Munakata said.
wot

What's wrong with her legs?

Waifubait trash.

>being this desperate
>literally got everything wrong

Keep being retarded you baconfaggot

Because he's an omega male

Is there anything this sprite can't do?

I FOUND THE REMNANT GUYS
GET HIM

Chiakifags everyone.

Back again doing character design studies.
I've made a pastebin for character descriptions and ideas. If you have any ideas, include the that you're submitting for and I'll add it in, then once a character is at a point where I like it, I'll actually do the design to try and get across the idea of the character and make it a unique/interesting design.

pastebin.com/qGhcVWX9

Real Chiaki's arc gets carried on to AI Chiaki's arc dumbass. Just like with Chihiro and Junko.

Nobody mocks the fat gamur gurl and gets away with it.

Bring Chiaki back to life

Not at all suspicious. Kirigiri is deader than dead. Nothing to see here people.

>Saito Chiwa (Asahina’s VA) commented on the bit where “Kirigiri entrusts hope to Naegi and Naegi says he’ll be glad to see Kirigiri again anways” that the relationship where you can have exchanges like Naegi and Kirigiri did is actually nice and she cried tears. Hikasa comments that she’s IRL Asahina Aoi. Ogata says that she’s been saved thanks to Saito and Hikasa agrees.

Voice actors sound moe as fuck.

Nope. You're the only dumbass here, as Real Chiaki and AI Chiaki are distinctly different characters.

Blame yourself for falling for the bait. Kodaka purposely baits you into falling for a character so he can kill them off. Liking Chiaki to such a degree, to get pissed off when she dies is dancing in the palm of his hands.

Okay, but what does this have to do with the danganronpa anime?

And how does a flashback not make sense? She's dead so a flashback is normal as it's going to be a revelation with her notebook.

Am I the only one who can already detect how it'll go? They'll show what she investigated and read the notebook in her voice. It'll be one 2-3 minute flashback.

>Sick of this killing off the best character meme for some stupid shock value.

I actually agree with this

Still

Keep being retarded as usual. The same name and same face. It's literally supposed to bridge between both real and AI.

Real Chiaki is done. AI Chiaki will take over and it leads into SDR2.

Fuck Junko.

>Hikasa comments that she’s IRL Asahina Aoi.
>Hikasa is a IRL cumdumpster

Well that's good to know

>You're Opinion
All that editing and they couldn't proofread it? Baka.

Cry fucking harder you buttblasted Chiakifag.

You keep being retarded by not understanding that they have different attitudes. But okay, you continue being an idiot, it's clear that you're not worth responding to.

Everything could have been avoided if somebody did. Why do you think Junko insists on being a pure girl/bear?

More or less, I was inspired to do the studies from seeing the wildly varied designs of the incredibly bloated cast of the collective franchise, and I wanted to try and develop a process for character design that followed a similar style, and this includes the dr3 anime.

Stop replying to these delusional Kirifaggots.

They're on full damage control now

What were the spoilers?

It's not the flashback, that would be normal. It's how suspicious Naegi's VA was in getting there. The translator felt that the way she stumbled her way to it justified an actual transcript rather than a summary. It comes off like backpedaling.

What're you talking about? How do you think A.I. Chiaki came back?

She's talking about Chiwa Saito mate. Asahina cheers on Kirigiri and Naegi and gets emotional about it, Chiwa Saito does as well hence the comparison

Oh but user, they let her dominate the arc just to make your tears even better when they leave her dead.

Atleast (you) tried.

Sure. When and where? What positions? Lights on or off?

Wrong. Izuru still works with Junko until then.

No it doesn't. Stop being so desperate and picking at nothing.

Bend me over and fuck me like a whore(Mikan)

I don't get it, how are people reading what's not there?

>Suspicious
What? The translator didn't say shit about her being suspicious. I'm reading this shit and nowhere in the entire translation it says anything like that.

>Naegi won't walk Asahina home gently.

>tfw you gain a strange obsession with watching nicob cry to chiakis death
>now I watch it while eating

is this despair?

No she wasn't you retard. Thanks for confirming your secondary status

Yeah, two very different contexts. One is confidence, the other desperation.

Who wouldn't?

We don't know that. We just know he was the one responsible for letting Junko take control of the Neo World Program. He could very well have an ulterior motive.

Goddamnit

Its the fact that ogata started stuttering all over herself when she mentioned kirigiri's Va still had more lines for future and they both just said flashback almost like damage control.

>There's a suspicious thing in a franchise known for messing with people
>Shut up faggot
I don't understand this response.

Hopesquad, you know what to do by now.

If you don't, you probably are a stepping stone.

Muh Dick back to life each time i see JunkoLeopard.

A miracle.

>I don't get it, how are people reading what's not there

Because Kirigirifags are still going through the five stages of denial.

It started with Cure W

>in this much denial

>Like damage control
You do realise that there's going to be a notebook revelation done in Kirigiri's voice. When everyone in the world, even the VA's say she's dead then why the hell would you as an Cred Forumsudience think she's alive?

>picking at nothing
>I don't understand this response

Of course you don't. You're retarded

Leopard does make her ass look fat

Never played the first game but i already knows what happens because of the shit anime still worth playing?

Hope reporting in!

Hope is overrated. Give in to despair

Yeah I'm going to ignore them now.
>Va's saying she's dead
>Blood on Naegi's hand
>Meaningful death
>She's a blueberry
>They walk off with her notebook
>She still solved it all
She has the perfect closure so idk why we should even doubt when there's been so much shit confirming it.

the translator literally never said that...

I thought that was just for show. Junko can't really be pure...right?

Fuck both of you, how about truth and lies?

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending!

Smile at hope in the name of despair

H O P E

Miraifriends reporting in. HOPE AND FUTURE can work together

She's about as pure as they come. So pure she literally changed the world

Because a lot of people disliked the way NG codes worked to begin with and they're annoyed that such a liked and central character was killed via one. It's understandable.

You're a fucking idiot. The only thing they mentioned about her lines was involving another flashback with Kirigiri which will be explaining what she found through her notebook.

You fiend

In the hospital, after she gets her frontal lobe removed. Position "comatose patient", lights on.

Yes user, the Hajimeme is a miracle.

There's a reason that it's the only section they translated in full rather than summarising.

>Matsuda and Izuru never tapped that

Fucking edgy faggots

True, but it's been 2+ weeks now. This shouldn't still come as a surprise. She's a goner and I don't get why people keep their hopes up when it can be crushed in 9 hours.

>79

Get it together Hopeman

Surprised not one person in this world committed news worthy acts of despair because of this franchise.

Yes. The games are always better.

NG codes are annoying as plot conviences, but still not as bad as Mind Hacking, despair lobotomies, Super Luck, or Junko's entire existence

Junko doesn't lie, bruv.

Because they just want to show how cancerous they are right to the very end of the anime. Their waifu's death just exposed them

Like this one

You meant "Smile at despair in the name of hope" didn't you?
They are two titles with the same words, but the arrangement puts them in extremely different contexts that mirror how real Chiaki had a much worse fate than her AI did.

fat nerds can only do so much. what's better, causing despair for junko or fapping to junko?

It's because of stuff like the bottle or the slightly dodgy radio interview, plus Kodaka and his reputation for being a hack and/or ruse master. I honestly wouldn't be entirely shocked if she came back but at this point people should be expecting the worst to avoid disappointment.

>tfw you're all three

But she says miracles won't happen and then they do.
Does that mean she's just incompetent?

>NG codes are annoying as plot conviences, but still not as bad as Mind Hacking, despair lobotomies, Super Luck, or Naegi's entire existence

I agree.

You can't be lucky always.

It's not really hilarious to look at or arousing, but watching the more graphic deaths in DR makes me rewind and want to see and hear the anguish again. I was sort of disappointed in Killer Killer when the deaths weren't ridiculous like Monokuma's or intriguing like the graphic ones, just standard finishers.

>bomb in NYC yesterday

Soon.

What if Kirigiri was killed by the traitor instead?
What if she was killed violently by Juzo or Munakata?

Being a SHSL anything is essentially an asspull provided they're expertise is something relevant

Me too. This anime hasn't been very fun for me, I'll tell you that. I guess you could say... it's left me in despair!

He's right though. Hope it did turn out ok.

The radio interview wasn't dodgy. It's just desperate baconfags picking at nothing. And the bottle thing was just a joke from the start.

The issue with NG codes is that we don't know them ahead of time, meaning it basically functions as a kill switch for the writer rather than a source of tension or interest.

It means Hopebois weren't in her equation.

cry harder lad

ahoge squad assemble!

>Naegi's entire existence
That fell under Super Luck

And you can't deny the plot literally bends backwards and into different dimensions just for Junko to be the bad guy

But Izuru did fuck her though

People need to relax. It was obvious that not all 4 survivors were going to survive. It's like they expected them all to survive and have a happy ending.

The bottle's just a red herring and stuff like a VA stuttering isn't something you can attach value at.

Then you'd probably see something closer to the subdued nature of Juzoboy optimism rather than speculation.

>Why not both?

Reporting in

I dont want Chiaki to die. She didnt die like Kirigiri. If she did, I'd have been fine.

The NG codes were foreshadowed and most were predicted before the reveal.

Kyoko counted each time they woke up back up and checked her NG code each time.

So they aren't total asspulls.

>The bottle's just a red herring and stuff like a VA stuttering isn't something you can attach value at.

This guy REALLY wants Kiri to stay dead.

This would be a good pairing

That's totally true but people are allowed to want characters other than their favorites to die.

Don't ruin the one piece of dignity in this shit pile of a scene for me

INFINITY HELLFIRE ATTACK BEAM

>5. The person appears, saying “Whey! I’m Kodaka!!” It’s Hikasa Yoko, the voice actress for Kirigiri
Do you think any VAs still like Kodaka?

>NG codes are annoying as plot conviences
Eh, they had their nifty uses.
Bandai's was bullshit though. Juzo's also didn't play as much of a part. We know Asahina is immortal perhaps safer than Naegi himself so giving her such a restrictive NG was bullshit, since it only reinforces her plot armor. Naegi's only turned him into a damzel too.
But even then, I think Tengan's was used pretty well as a way to give his statements credibility and Munakata's was used well for that Hope v HOPE. It does mean they were plot devices, but at least they were well utilized.
I also like how it's another element that draws our attention into the anime to keep us guessing and noticing oddities.
So in the overall, I still think they were worth it. I can't say I'd have kept them if I were in charge, though

Junko is really just good at taking advantage of what's around her. HPA and the steering committee are the ones that fucked everything up and made it possible for Junko to do what she did.

It turned into the worst situation it could've. Class 77 got smacked so fucking hard.

I agree.

>Hope will always beat despair
We're just holding on to hope.

Just because it was foreshadowed, doesn't mean it wasn't set up for the author's convenience

What matters is the level of convenience which boarders on okay, to lazy

Hajime please leave my waifu alone

>This guy REALLY wants Kiri to stay dead.
You're grasping for a straw here. I don't want all of them dead, it's just that the bottle's a red herring and you can't take stuttering of a VA as legit confirmation. This isn't particularly rocket science.

Yup. It's just a point where it's full denial though. At the first few days I doubted it as well, but when even VAs are confirming it then it's just over and people got to accept it rather than do shit like this.

I'm hanging on to the very end. If at least one of them isn't back to life before the series end, I might be joining you.

>Junko is really just good at taking advantage of what's around her
>someone actually believes this

Please explain to me oh mighty user how Junko is such a cunning and complicated character

>mfw Class 77 including Chiaki all live.
>Class 78 getting fucked in the ass.

No. The entire scene was shit.
So I didn't feel sorry for any of the characters in it.

I hope Kodaka will get plenty of death threats

How many red herrings are there in this series, really? It's not like Kirigiri to sit back and let herself drop dead without a plan in order. And I doubt Naegi is enough.

This is what annoys me. Naegi, the most innocent man in the franchise, is getting fucked for no good reason. He just wants to have hope with his friends.

You assblasted over your waifu dying?
Grow up, she isn't real.

>How many red herrings are there in this series, really? It's not like Kirigiri to sit back and let herself drop dead without a plan in order. And I doubt Naegi is enough.
So now we went to evidence to you asking questions and searching for stuff for her to be alive. Dude, she's a blueberry, how do you expect her to stand back up when Naegi has her blood on his hands.

I didnt say it wasnt shit. What are you talking about?

I'm just saying that Junko fucked them up and they dont even know what happened. Chiaki's last words were desperate plea shit and not the confidence of AI Chiaki.

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again

Honestly, I wouldn't care. The Despair Arc has been making them out to be nothing but a retarded hivemind anyways.

SHSL (bad)luck. The true SHSL luck of class 78 is probably living it up nicely and safe somewhere.

GGNNHHHHHH!!!

I wouldn't mind this happening..

>says the delusional Kirigirifag

How ironic

>fucking hell Byakuya for the last time no

Pretty sure Kiri did get her hands on Cure W, and it looks like she did take it at the 4th sleep.

Whether the Cure will work or not doesn't matter much on how they will beat the Game though since she was well-prepared for both cases. Just either Super Duper Happy Ending or a bittersweet one.

Hey, Chiaki, the most innocent girl in the franchise, gets fucked over for no good reason too.

That's the point you retard. Thanks for missing the whole point of her sacrifice and the notebook.

Yisus, so weet

Well no shit they were curb stomped
It was so one-sided, it might as well not be called Despair Hen, but Junko Hen

Again, she might as well be the author writing this shit out at how the plot and writing bends for her

This entire scene man. Maybe I'm a coward but I wouldnt go after my teacher who just saved my life because she wouldnt want that.

Keep deluding yourself.

Try me lad :^)

I didn't say Kiri will definitely live.

And here I thought everyone on Cred Forums would just keep shitting on her for not having any confidence

You are a few of their kind, user

Honestly, I don't see it being anything other than all or nothing. The entirety of last week could be summed up as "Dead waifus: The reckoning: Featuring Homo guest". Either it's the setup to a cathartic reversal where each and every one of them made it somehow, or it's the bleak herald to the finale where the remainders of the cast force themselves over Junko's final trial and try to move on with their lives.

>Chiaki

Kek

Well to be fair Naegi is an annoying faggot.

She got Chiaki killed. Seems like a good character to me.

>HPA and the steering committee are the ones that fucked everything up and made it possible for Junko to do what she did
Which is called having the plot bend itself backwards to give her everything she needs.
And heck, we are never even given an explicity explanation to these:
>How did Junko find out about Izuru in the first place?
>How did she find her funhouse lair?
>How does she keep doing all this shit and no one seems to catch her?
>Why doesn't anyone at all who meets her rat her out to the authorities or even report on the obvious clues she has lying around? Seriously, if Chisa, Chiaki or Nagito had just told ANYONE how to access Pewee's Despair Dungeon, took a photo of the entrance or if Chisa picked her phone at all, even if it was to just tell them about the dungeon and then tell them to fuck off and enter the damn thing, Junko's plans would have been ruined
>Why didn't she despairify Juzo like she did with Chisa? She can't possibly believe Juzo is never telling Munakata all about this after her and the blue man group leave him alone, does she? Because that is really shitty planning.
I could go on.

>searching for stuff
I presented legitimate evidence.
>Dude, she's a blueberry
Which is why that empty bottle of Cure W still has some standing
>how do you expect her to stand back up when Naegi has her blood on his hands.
>Thanks for missing the whole point of her sacrifice and the notebook.
Her sacrifice serves to man up Naegi's bitch ass with action rather than just running around begging everyone to stop. Naegi's luck earns him the girl on his arm at the end.

why y'all so mad

You son of a bitch... lol

People shit on her for not having confidence? More like the rescue plan was retarded and they didnt even ask where Mikan was.

Sad how class 77 operate on one retarded brain. They really are irrelevant characters.

... I don't like you

I would be surprised if the Cure W thing didn't come up in some capacity. It seems odd to bring it up with Seiko, never see it used (Bandai was given reanimation stuff f I recall) and just drop it.

Friendly reminder that Junko is a mary sue in every way possible and is literally the worst character in the entire series.

>I presented legitimate evidence.
No you didn't. You said this:
>It's not like Kirigiri to sit back and let herself drop dead without a plan in order. And I doubt Naegi is enough.
That's not evidence, that's searching for a way for her to be alive. How are you this retarded?
>Cure W
Red herring, literally a red herring. Jesus fucking christ.

edgy

No shit it was retarded
A fine line between bravery and stupidity

>Mary Sue
>defeated twice

She was fine in 1 as being a plot twist character just shows up for 30 minutes at most , but she's not the kind of character you can elaborate on without massive plot holes and plot conveniences.
She felt despair in the end. She was victorious even in death.

She made a steroid so powerful it can turn a weak dork into a She-Hulk. The Cure W should be as strong.

So who's the final character that'll be introduced in despair arc? There's a spot left to complete the row.

Same with future side. 7 spots open, 5 for SDR2 cast presumably, 1 for attacker, last 1 for ???

heart shaped tears
how much did asahina love kiri?

>no u no u
k I'm through arguing with you anti-waifufags who simply hate people for liking girls they don't like.

>being this retarded.

Her sacrifice was to show she's not like she was in DR1. She had no problem with having Naegi die so she can live and brat the mastermind. Now she has no problem dying so Naegi can live and beat the mastermind. She did just that. Dying to protect the person she said she'd protect.

She's gone. Move on. Her character arc is basically vompelete. What remains is what she left behind for the survivors as Ogata and Kirigiri's VA have said.

>Every night I can feel her... the girl I've lost... the harem I've lost... it's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
>Junko sent us to hell... But we're going even deeper! Take back every girl that we've lost!

This needs a Hajimeme edit

Danganronpa 3 has the shittiest designs

Fight me

My nigga

Takes advantage of her talented sister that will do anything for her. To do all the grunt work.

Takes advantage of the unstable student council members and gets them to kill each other

Takes advantage of Izuru in two ways. Convincing him only despair can save him from boredom and framing him for the murders. This is what allows "the parade" to occur.

Takes advantage of the steering committee's wrongdoings to turn people against HPA and help distract them from what she's doing behind the scenes.

Takes advantage of Ryota's sublimal techniques to easily mass brainwash.

Takes advantage of the reverse course students' pent up frustration and oppression at the main course.

Takes advantage of the weak willed Mikan to betray her classmates and help round them all up.

Takes advantage of Junzo's fear to throw off some suspicion

Takes advantage of class 77's desire to rescue Chisa by luring them all into a trap.

Takes advantage of their love for Chiaki to drive them into despair.

That's just from the DR3. It would take a long time to list everything from 1, 0 and 2.

I hope that both sides of this keep it up no matter what.
>Naegi seen tearfully speaking at Kyoko's funeral for the last episode
No guys she's about to burst out of the coffin, didn't you hear what the VA said?
>She's alive and princess carries Naegi off into the sunset, last shot is of babies with purple, spiked hair
Goddamn fucking red herring.

>no u no u
What? Are you retarded? I'm pointing out to you what you're desperately searching for, which is a way out. You use a red herring and when the red herring is proven to be nothing but a red herring you go for "hurr but she has a plan".

No she fucking didn't or she wouldn't be bleeding out of her eyes with the color of a blueberry.

I'm not an anti-waifufag. I'm just not someone who keeps myself deluded for 2-3 weeks straight even when everyone in the entire world gives up on it.

>doesn't know what a Mary Sue is.

Stop reposting your shitty pasta in every thread you autist.

Hina loves everybody. That's why she's best candidate for being the community cunt.

She lost in DR2. She "lost" in DR1.

Stop responding to their bait

I wonder if Kodaka knows class 77 is coming across this way? They were never the skeptical types, sure, but this is embarrassing.

I enjoy seeing Naegi battered, bruised and emotionally scarred. Does that make me an awful person?

Poor Aoi, she's too sensitive and friendly for this despair filled world. Lost both her best friends.

>putting this much thought into walking meme factory
>eating up all that shitty writing and being proud of it

Oh lord, this idiot actually did it!

They would've been fucked without the AI and normie.

Probably, it does have lots of sameface.
On the other hand, the expressive range on Aoi is great.
Also, Akane's mane looks fluffy and nice to touch.

>Coincidential plot device

>Coincidential plot device that one was retarded as fuck

>Coincidential plot device that he didn't kill her as everything is fucking tsumaranai to him anyway

>Plot device as she just blamed it on Izuru and threw out recordings

>Coincidential plot device again as she magically encountered him on the one time he went out of his house.

>No, she created that see point 3.

>That was again mindhaxx anime, which is a retarded plot device out of sheer luck

>Randomly has been spying on him for months.

>Magically has Nagito run into her lair, magically out of luck has Nagito run into that and cause that to happen

>Plot device again as it was the mindhaxx shit AGAIN

No it makes you a cool guy. I laughed when he lost Sayaka and I laughed when he lost Kyoko.

This faggot is not allowed to keep a waifu.

>How did she do it? What's her modus operandi?
>Sensei, please tell me more about this mass murderer of children!

The student council thing wasn't even manipulation it was pulling a gun on them and telling them to kill each other or else. Hell at least half that shit was only possible cause she was lucky or she had Mukuro do it for her.

Does anybody still have the parent/guardian forms for the Hope Cultivation project?

She's actually sad because now her Naegi x Kirigiri tumblr is over and she's going to have to find a new pairing to ship.

>Implying there's a single person in this thread that wouldn't like Chiaki to wrap her thighs around your head whilst embedding your nose into her panties

What would the aroma be like? I imagine it would be pure heaven in all honesty.

Hajime looks super good in his suit. Like holy shit. I understand why Chiaki was so thirsty for him.

You knew everything.

Despair is like gravity.

No wonder they've been losing to FF. They really are incompetent. Don't know what Junko saw in them.

>Naegi, I'm already a demon

What the fuck? Those weren't supposed to be greentext.

Kyoko is pretty hot in 3 and Aoi is as Aoi as ever. Naegi looks good without the jacket, too.

She has feats, impressive not really.
If the writing around them is shit, she is just as bad as a fanfic character. Where is the Junko Coldsteel edit? Raiden isn't the only one who deserved it.

>being this retarded

wew

Everything about me.

All she wanted was to turn their hope to despair for fun. She never saw anything else. They were all chumps to her except Kamukura.

Once they lost Junko, they just sucked.

So Despair's last episode will probably have another shot with Chisa in the theater, right?

Not denying that. Junko is the type of character that doesn't have plans set in stone. She changes them on a whim or as the situation changes.

For instance, Junko already her plan set in motion before meeting Ryota. Then she modified it because he brought convenience. You can't really say none of this would have happened if it wasn't for that. She would have found another way.

How could normal be so ikemen

Too easy to let go and it's to make Junkofags pissy. That's worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
open message from Kodaka to Chiakifriends, kirigiribros, and Chisapals.

I am now 4 days without fapping because of what happened.

Do us all a favor Junko and kill yourself again. And please stop pissing Satan off so much that he keeps sending you back to us.

Even my despair.

>in the chairs next to her are the corpses of children tortured to death

Just realized, both brown boobs. Should have been an anime about them.

Is it outright stated she had another plan? I mean ya all that she did could be impressive if it didn't come across as having shit done for her/being lucky. Not even hope man had luck this good,

Maybe that's why they were good tools as UDs? Junko was able to use their talents if not their brains.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This will never be funny.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

these posts always make my day

Junko is just a shitty Joker with tits.

Her type of character can be entertaining but Despair arc is proving why you don't give someone like her this much screentime, the anime is awful. It's even worse because it's a prequel, so we all already know what's happening.

See you after the trial, senpai

He's right though.
Junko is easily the laziest written character in the anime, it's almost insulting.

I think people would be happier if they just strapped in for the ride. It's not changing no matter how hard you try to guess what comes next. This isn't a detective story, either.

WORDS THAT KILL

I'm still having trouble understanding how the reserve course uniforms that were so much better than the main course.

I am pretty happy trying to figure stuff out on my end.

(You)

They werent brown.

>Joke with tits
To be fair, user, people who think Junko is a decently written character probably doesn't have all their blood flowing through their head at that moment

a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm

It's not really random. Juzo was the head of security. If you're doing shady shit, it would be wise to know what the head of security is up to. To ensure you stay a step ahead.

Well yeah. She's not supposed to be deep or complex at all.

Meme all you want but it's true

Not him but she's lazily written in the anime at least. As a character that shows up for a few minutes and leaves she's great, but she cannot carry a show by herself as a main character because she literally cannot lose.

Junkos tits arent even all that desu

They never really mattered to her besides Izuru. Hell they were really just taken in just to be his classmates.

>As a character that shows up for a few minutes and leaves she's great
I disagree, she was very shitty in DR1 and 2.

I think Hajime just filled out his suit really well. My dude had a good tailor or something.

On the contrary, you just don't put enough thought into her actions and take it at all face value and assume that's all there is to it.

No, user. You are the simple minded one.

Which one suffered the mot?

Your tears nourish me mongoloid

I wonder if you'll show up in today's episode, Juzo

That's the point genius. She's not supposed to be deep at all. Just the wacky Joker villain who does evil shit just because

Im Raiden you whore

>She's smart and interesting!
>JUST LIKE ME!

Hinata.
Normie, His personallity died because he just wanted to look cool for his waifu, His waifu died twice and his new personallity destroy the world and now is hated by the entire world.
At least Naegi is the Ultimate Hope and all that shit.

>Junko is just a shitty Joker with tits.

Great is a strong word, but she was much better in both games and it is in large part due to the fact she doesn't show up in them too often and is working in the background instead.

That and her actions in DR1 and DR2 make her actually look like she has some semblance of intelligence, rather than everything working out for her based on coincidence after coincidence.

The Despair arc is completely unnecessary, it isn't even actually telling the story that was only mentioned in the games previously, it's retconning a bunch of shit because they only have 11 episodes to tell the story.

Or you're just really retarded and can't understand her character

That's the whole point to her.

Stop shitposting

In 2 yeah, but her reveal in 1 was pretty great

Tell that to the other guy, not me, what you think I don't know that?

Sexualize Hinata-kun

You what I love? How most of this shit happened off screen we're supposed to believe she's capable of doing all that when on-screen she's a total fucktard.

>Munakata
>had to kill his best friend, waifu turned despair
>Hajimeme
>Waifu died (?), class comatose
>Makoto
>first waifu dead, class dead, second waifu dead, parents missing, couldn't do shit in 3

The Joker at least had his one bad day shit for him. He at least wants to make the argument that anyone can break if you push them hard enough. Junko just does shit because she likes the fireworks.

No character in danganronpa is "deep or complex"

Not even sure why you're expecting it. Unless completely new to the series and don't realize that it's a self-parody. It's purposely over-the-top and zany.

I'd prefer some HOPE-filled Donuts over the Despair sisters any day.

>He at least wants to make the argument that anyone can break if you push them hard enough

That was Junko's point in DR1.

Now she just brainwashes people with anime.

Naegi, because he's the most innocent. All he has left now are his little sister and HOPE.

>YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
Says the SHSL Retard

Naegi, without question. 2 dead waifus 2 many.

>The Joker at least had his one bad day shit for him. He at least wants to make the argument that anyone can break if you push them hard enough. Junko just does shit because she likes the fireworks.

They're literally no different.

>Stop shitposting
I was being serious. I can't take serious a lol so randum gyaru that destroyed the word, I think that she was really annoying.

It's no wonder she fell for this normie.

>Normal
Normal is best. Just look at Mahiru

Keep fishing for (You)s SHSL Retarded Secondary

>it's retconning a bunch of shit
Like what?

How could you like someone that's not a virgin. Waste of a survivor spot

Well good luck finding a way to let Junko despair them properly in only 10 episodes. Chiaki murder and mindhacking were necessary due to the short length of the anime.

This should have been a novel to complement DR0 or something.

>takes pictures of people when they're happy
>SHSL Photographer

Never got how she made it in anything

Not this head canon shit again. People misinterpreting the word brainwash and didn't think it meant literal brainwashing.

Naegi really.

Guy did the least wrong out of the three with Hajime being a retard along with Munakata. Naegi lost his two waifus, his classmates, probably his parents etc. He keeps losing shit.

>I-IT'S GOOD WRITING AND SHE'S JUST A COMPLEX CHARACTER!
>(You) JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

Says (You), SHSL SPECIAL ED

>Naegi- Sayaka and Kirigiri
>Hajime- Chiaki and AI Chiaki
>Munakata- Chisa and Juzo
Two dead waifus/husbando. I think I'm seeing a trend.

Danganronpa, waifubait: the series

It's all about the angle

glad someone else has the same feelings about it

>There are people in this fucking thread who actually believe Junko isn't a knock-off anime Joker with tits

>Puppy love with the first
>True love with the second
A trend within a trend.

Komaeda buyfag reporting! recently got the servant plush, admire komaeda's stand THE HOPE

Hajime probably could have been SHSL Ikemen if he had more confidence.

Too bad he dumped her for Junko.

Well the most major one is of course Junko not recruiting the ROD one by one at all and instead just having the entire class be a hivemind that Junko can brainwash all at once. Chiaki no longer being just an AI created by Chihiro/Alter Ego but a real person. Chiaki's sole creation being only so she could be tortured by Junko so that class 77 could become Ultimate Despairs.

even joker was better

THICCER

Naegi obviously.

Munakata was autistic about hope and Hajime was obsessed about not being a fucking normie

Yes, it surprises me too

Just let them live in peace thinking Kodaka is some god-tier writer

>true love

Lol

So, Izuru is the SHSL ikemen then?

I'm a separate user and I agree. Getting real tired of various fags trying to force their memes on the threads.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nobody has even said that you idiot.

I'm also glad you have the same feelings as me.

To be fair, there was never a reason for there to NOT be a real Chiaki, just like how there was never a reason for there to be one. So I wouldn't say her existence is a retcon.

>Junko not recruiting the ROD one by one at all and instead just having the entire class be a hivemind that Junko can brainwash all at once
Reminder that information comes from Junko the liar and Chisa the kid salyer.
Naegi said in that same chapter that they were brainwashed and the NW was described as an program to "cure brainwash"

-There is nothing in DR2 that says that Chiaki wasn't a real girl, nagito even said that he founf information about her before enter HPA in chapter 1.

Apparently some of you do buckaroo as some of you think she's a motherfucking legendary antagonist.

Babby's first anime tbqh.

Jojo is the same, but with husbando bate.

She also lost her fucking brother. Come to think of it, has she even been told about that yet?

Why would you put Chiaki's death in the same category as Kirigiri's?

I would absolutely hate if they made Chiaki's death fake when they went to great lengths to show us she was super fucking dead, but I would be totally fine with Kirigiri's death being faked when they went to lengths to show us it might be, and it completely fits her character.

Memes are the only redeeming thing about this anime
Otherwise, it's 100% shit

Is Sayaka actually considered a true waifu?

Are you telling me that Juzo couldn't have loved a man that much? It's 2016 user, true love isn't just for husbandos and waifus anymore.

I like the Juzoboys and the old raiden stuff but this aaaaa stuff isn't all that funny, it's not creative. The .webm's were though, got to admit that.

>Believing Junko
She literally said in that same chapter that Izuru killed the entire council.
A lot of what she said in DR1 and 2 is a lie.

Probably part of the reason why Junko creamed herself under his foot.

>this is "is it really okay to let the story of a main heroine with buildup over multiple episodes end in such a violent, terrifying and tragic conclusion?"
Absolutely. That is the entire point of her character.

She was a heavy crush. He lost like 1.25 waifus total, and I would round that up to 2 with how hard he took Sayaka's death.

Wouldn't Touko have told her?
Or at least told Togami, who tell them, Naegi

Do we actually know anything about the relationships in the 78th class or was it cut too short because of Junko?

Also, it was a mutual attraction. See FTE

Izuru is also good looking as shit.

When they finished talking Komaru, Asahina mentioned how Naegi was such a great brother while sounding sad. He then say "that's right, your brother was..." so she's probably been told.

I'm really disappointed the real Chisa wasn't behind the exit door to be the one to finish off Chiaki.

>Komaru meets up with Naegi after everything is over
>Looks at Aoi and says "Hey you look familiar"
>Aoi says they never met before
>Komaru says she looks like the boy who got blown up trying to escape the island. His name was Yuuta
>The skies are pierced with Aoi's screaming and crying

Dat fucking Pegasus Ryuseiken preparation he did.

Who wouldn't though? He's good looking

Maybe that's why Komaeda blushed when he shot him

I can agree

>i hate this anime so i'll fuck up the threads
Classic.

It's Monaka's and Junko's way of being so convincing with mixing truth and lie that make them threats

Junko didn't lie about the air being polluted
Junko didn't lie about them being despairs
Monaka didn't lie about the helmets exploding

They just stretch and mold the truth to the point where you don't know where the lies end and the truth begins. You'd have a better chance trying to figure out if a cow is white with black spots or black with white spots

PLEASE KODAKA
DON'T FUCK UP THE MIND GAMES IN THIS OR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!
It's the only thing I have left to look forward to!

That's how like to do small talk. Mention that kid from the other day that blew up.

Did you forget where you are posting?

>Monaca isnt an analyst but can manipulate.
>Junko isnt a manipulator but can analyze.

deep pottery

Komaru wasn't born with many talents in the mental department.

If you know that she is a liar, Then why are you saying "lol retconed".

Yeah, I feel like she was a reserve course student whose daddy paid even more than usual to get her into the main course. "She's always showing off those shitty portraits. Just call her the SHSL Photographer or something."

"Brainwashing" as in actual emotional manipulation, not magical hypno-video.

And I'm sick of people complaining about the brainwash video. You're just never going to get them to shut up if you dodge their points like this.

Wasn't the system always boy/girl/boy/girl?

Woah, what? When was this?
They just had a reverse brainwashing machine lying around? I know that's the twist in SDR2, but the way they stated it sounds so scifi, it makes me question things

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting. It's not a mandatory thing.

>SHSL Panty shot
>SHSL Medium

Jesus christ, you're now realizing we wont get SOL series of Komaru enrolling in HPA and nerding out over Sayaka with Naegi or befriending Touko etc

And yet you still do it

>probably his parents
It was just a prank, bro!

I never said that.
Though I agree, the show does retcon stuff.
But I also agree that both villains are pathological liars who love molding the truth however they feel like it

>didn't lie about the air being polluted
She did. 80% of UDG is spent outside and the only side effects I've seen is Komaru's boobs got bigger. Weedman's also been stuck outside for all of dr3.

Hinata has it the best. He wouldnt have stopped her death as normal Hajime either.

Now he can fuck Mikan or Saionji or whatever.

Prison plays by its own rules.

The NWP was that machine, user.

Man, fuck I just watched the last episode of Despair, I didn't care about Chiaki's first death but the brutality of stepping onto those spikes really got me good, apart from most of the anime being really lousy writing I must say I would have never expected to be shocked from Anime Character's deaths with Chiaki's and student council couple.

What's the problem, user? You don't like the magic of bad writing? Well bad luck, here at Spike Chunsoft we only do bad writing. We also like to publish other great works like ZTD, where you can take it on against a blind man and his alien snails!

Sounds great right? But that's not all! We also got another great franchise in which a Gyaru with the talent SHSL Analyst, self-proclaimed SHSL Despair takes on an entire world in an Utopia-designed High school where only the crème de la crème of humanity manages to be!

But that's not all! Our little Gyaru also has a great feat in which she conveniently manages to get everything thrown into her lap! From grenades to personal neurologists to animators with MINDHAXX! Yes, you heard me well, we're talking MINDHAXX here, isn't that complex?

It's genius I tell you. We're fascinated by how well it's written and how manipulative she is and how cunningly she managed to twist the world into a despairfest that looks like a mad max wasteland.

Oh! But that's not all, we also made a few other games that contained stuff like a complete mindwipe, virtual reality and kids being tortured in a school with lol le randumb wacky executions.

Now, that's not all! We've also managed to get an anime on the go in an underground base with another twist to the killing games we all love so much, there's now wristbands made out of cheap knock-off plastic in India, which inject poison into the bloodstream when they perform an action that isn't allowed. (This is displayed on a LED screen to help save the nature!)

Not only that, but these people are ALSO the crème de la crème of humanity, will they figure out that they can break the wristband and will they find the true culprit behind this torturing?

Find out with us at Spike Chunsoft with our favorite writer, Kodaka.

Yes she knows. Naegi's conversation with Komaru and what he said go to Asahina implies she knows.

The Towa company supplied both the air toxins as well as the antivirus to combat the pollution. They were fighting both angles of the war to prolong it as much as possible and to avoid being scrutinized for doing so.

Yes. She was his first real crush and she was implied to have returned it. They may have been more before the memory wipe but we'll never know.

So yes she counts even if she didn't last that long. How he took her death from that point forward shows it.

Polluted doesn't mean it's poisonous or anything. Not to mention Yeah, but I don't even remember that specific line
Find it ironic though that the only way to get rid of the effects of a despairing anime is to play a Hope-filled MMO

Go away.
I don't care whether it's bait
Just fucking leave.

Hinata just keep winning.

>From grenades
Mukuro
>to personal neurologists
Really shitty decision by HPA, much like everything else int he series.
>to animators with MINDHAXX!
Are you really upset that SHSL Analyst analyzed a very useful target and took advantage?

Junko blushed too

I like how you think, user

>analzyed a very useful target
>just looked at him

Oh right
I don't understand Kodaka's writing
Not like there is a troupe where characters take a moment or two on how they come to the conclusion of how they came to the idea

Why does nobody iron clothes in the official sprites? Like all the clothes are crinkly and stuff. Hurts my autism.

Junko said they wouldn't last a week in the school without the purifier, so the air must've been toxic if that was true. But we've seen them take zero measures to deal with that, so she had to have been lying.

Her analitycal shit is like that since DR0.

>Are you really upset that SHSL Analyst analyzed a very useful target and took advantage?
I analyzed her ass as well, but that didn't give me an advantage, user.

Point is, it's bad writing.

Because their housekeeper is evil.

Which is why it's shit

The relationships in DR1 were implied to be how they interacted before they lost their memories

You can erase the memories but the consciousness is still there

That does not make it okay

Complaining abput bad writting herre is funny.
This is a franchise were a bunch of archetypes kill each other and a gyaru destroyed the world.

She really likes to exaggerate the truth

I don't see how any of that is inherently bad writing.

>SHSL Author made a book that turned fishermen into the sexiest men as determined by women around the world
>SHSL Pharmacist can make a symptom-specific cure-all remedy within minutes on the spot
>SHSL Luck can survive a catastrophic plane crash and land on an island paradise
>SHSL Soldier is an aimbot who can venture through years of frontline combat without retaining even a single scar
>But the SHSL Analyst learning that someone is a phenominal asset with Analysis is absolutely unbelievable, holy shit Kodaka how far can you go

I'm surprised Nagito, Junko nor Chiaki attacked him right then and there

>Gamergirl
>Above average intellect
>Big tits
>Kind and never gets angry at you
>Doesn't care you're talentless and you have self esteem issues, she loves you

Is there ANYTHING else that could be added or is she actually the Ultimate waifubait?

Yes, it's bad writing. But it stops being fun when the material starts taking itself too seriously, or expects the audience to take it seriously

WHY KNOW . YOU

...You understand you're not supposed to take ultimate abilities seriously?

.WHY KNOW YOU

>Above average intellect
Unless you're talking about AI.

The problem is that Despair arc takes itself seriously though.

Pretty glaring when the anime is shoving her in your face, making her the focal point, and screaming to take her seriously

>Complaining abput bad writting herre is funny.
There's a huge difference between having a story make somewhat sense and then coming in with complete bullshit asspulls like MINDHAXX, if there's one cheap thing in anime it's MINDHAXX along with shit like the "LOL IM BORED SO LE RANDUMB WACKY DESPAIR IS GUN HAPPEN", user. It's just that when the anime expects us to take it remotely serious and not as a comedy then they shouldn't perform said asspulls as they remove the effect of it being taken seriously.

A teenager model destroying the word is good to you?

The show sure takes it seriously
Which stops the fun train right there

Because she's the main villain and the literal cause of everything you fucking idiot.

>Never gets angry at you
She did get annoyed when he was unfocused and not playing at his best.

But YOU'RE not supposed to do so.

Because the seriousness here is in what kind of a threat she poses to the cast involved, not in how believable of a normal human being a superhuman is in a world full of superhumans. It's weird how you autists always seem to crawl out of the rocks when it comes down to subjects like these.

>whining this much and trying to make sense out of fiction

Then that's fucking stupid and you're an even bigger idiot for eating that shit up seriously

>"LOL IM BORED SO LE RANDUMB WACKY DESPAIR IS GUN HAPPEN"
user Junko was like that since DR1.
And Brainwash is a thing IRL. DR brainwash is a exagerrated version but all in this series is like that.
A group of teenagers destroying the world because a gyaru said that everything is shit is dumber than the brainwash.

>The anime takes itself seriously
>Gruesome shit happens and we're supposed to take it seriously as they're supposed to impact us
>You're not supposed to take it seriously
Gee whizz, you actually believe your own shit?

Then why are you complaining about mindhack?

>i, it's bad writing, okay! B, but that's what makes it good!

Says the shit eater
Go eat shit somewhere else

>Strawman
Glad to see you lack an argument.

It could be. Danganronpa is filled with absurdities and has never been grounded in reality but that's not a bad thing unless you're obsessed with realism. Truthfully Junko has always been the weakest part of this franchise but she was fine as a background figure that we never see too much of..

Who said I'm taking it seriously you fucking moron? I'm just explaining to you why she's always up in your face in the Despair Arc which is a prequel that covers the tragedy. She caused the tragedy.

When was this shsl author thing mentioned? Also, what happened to the togami novel?

>no real response
Glad you lack a brain
But we all knew that already

Why are you even here? You reek of newfag

See:

Yeah, and it doesn't make it fun when she's the focal point where you have to take her seriously

It's stupid, and any justification of it is laughable

Then complaining about brainwash is dumb, It exist in real life.

>Truthfully Junko has always been the weakest part of this franchise

But that's not the truth. Naegi is the weakest part of this franchise.

>When was this shsl author thing mentioned?
It's literally the first thing you find out about Toko after meeting her.

Why are you here? You reek of autism and stupidity

Said "group of teenagers" are a mishmash of superhumans with supernatural talent. It's confirmed in canon that every single one of them is capable of things far above and beyond any and everything any human could ever attain doing anything even similar to what they do. That's the whole reason why Hope's Peak exists in the first place. To cultivate information on these individuals in the attempt at making godlike human beings artificially. That's why the Kamakura project exists. If these kids were just "slightly above average" in talent, there'd functionally be no purpose behind Hope's Peak, and this series would actually not have any reason to exist.

Did any of you even play DR1?

Naegi is fine. Cute boy who is optimistic and not retarded level intelligence.

See
We can do this all night if you want

The dumb part is them destroying the world and becoming a living puppet because Junko said that life is trash.

>Yeah, and it doesn't make it fun when she's the focal point where you have to take her seriously

Then that's on you. I don't take her seriously and I get a laugh how she fucks shit up and how she killed Chiaki.

>It's stupid, and any justification of it is laughable

You're starting to sound like a broken record

Lads are arguing about taking an anime which came from a Game that had to be toned down to appeal to 13 year olds seriously

>Naegi is fine. Cute boy who is optimistic and not retarded level intelligence.

Basically the definition of bland. His hope garbage just makes it worse. At least Junko is entertaining.

This is despair

>user Junko was like that since DR1.
No she wasn't. She was a force of nature that was displayed as someone who managed to pull the world to ashes, which didn't even happen.
>And Brainwash is a thing IRL. DR brainwash is a exagerrated version but all in this series is like that.
This isn't brainwashing, this is mindcontrol. This is controlling a group of individuals.
>A group of teenagers destroying the world because a gyaru said that everything is shit is dumber than the brainwash.
Not really as the entire reason for said thing happening was MINDHAXX. If we had them being broken individually we at least had a reason to see why they were fucked up.

Junko wasn't a character that did everything because of boring up until the anime, which just ended up in it being lackluster. DR0 had slight markings towards her Analyst talent, but nowhere was it near the explanation that was given.

She was great as a background character as you're not forced to watch her being stupid on screen yet somehow magically asspull everything together. That's why her as a force of nature was acceptable. You saw her as a one time thing at the end of the game and now she's constantly up in your face, acting like an idiot and being a walking plot device that can manage everything by either sheer luck or spending one second on anything.

That wouldn't matter if it was an over the top comedy, but this isn't supposed to be a comedy. Despair arc and Mirai arc give off serious vibes and we're reminded that what happened had catastrophic consequences on the world of Danganronpa. But when you figure out the main antagonist is a literal retard with spastic eyes that functions as a walking plot device, it's hard to take any of it seriously. Especially when you throw in MINDCONTROL/MINDHAXX as her biggest and most evil tool.

this

I sound broken because apparently I need to keep repeating my points in order to get them across.

If you find her silly, that's fine.
But for those who actually take her seriously and thinking it's because of decent writing, they can fuck off

Just pretend Kirigiri is the MC.

>You reek of autism and stupidity

But that's you though

You mean the retards who take Junko and this story seriously

>Literally NO, YOU!

We spouting old memes now?

When you have nothing else to live for other than mastering your talents and the one person who brought all of you together just died in a horrific manner, while you were simultaneously having your spirit broken by an Analyst who obviously knows where your emotional weak points are who is also broadcasting a brainwashing effect on you, it's really, really easy to see why this class of impressionable youths broke underneath that barrier. At that point, crushing everything around them would seem natural, because what other alternative would there be?

>IGNORE THE BRAINWASHING, THE MOTIVATION FROM YOUR BELOVED TEACHER, THE DEATH OF YOUR FRIEND, AND ERASE JUNKO'S ABILITY TO ANALYZE YOUR WEAK POINTS AND OBVIOUSLY MANIPULATE YOUR PSYCHE WITH HER VIDEO AND GET REVENGE! THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO TIE THINGS UP!

>I sound broken because apparently I need to keep repeating my points in order to get them across.

You don't have any points though

>No she wasn't. She was a force of nature that was displayed as someone who managed to pull the world to ashes, which didn't even happen.
Yes,she was DR0 shows that he likes despair for being bored about everything,and that was released dr2. she said in DR1 that she change her personallity and likes despair because she gets bored

>This isn't brainwashing, this is mindcontrol. This is controlling a group of individuals.
That's brainshawing, See some of the experiments in prison

Are you intentionally acting obtuse? The problem here isn't whether or not something is realistic or grounded. It doesn't fucking matter. The entire problem with brainwash is it's lazy and shits all over an interesting element from the second game.
This anime takes itself more seriously than the rest of the franchise but still decided to take a route that doesn't fit with the more serious and grounded Despair Arc or the original games.

The problem with Junko is that she got old really fast. Telling the same joke only works so many things and she's outlived her usefulness.

I dont think anyone actually takes them seriously, when the main theme is "Hope vs Despair" you realize its more of a fun entertainment, you're being baited senpai

I do have them, but it only seems that way because you keep missing them

And now I'm tired of repeating them

user, You're being retarded.
We knew that she got bored easily since DR1 and Zero said that she likes Despair since she was a kid for being bored.

>A group of teenagers destroying the world because a gyaru said that everything is shit is dumber than the brainwash.
You are literally the only one making that point though.
The point was that she ruined their lives completely and made them crack. Like in the killing Joke, but this time the joker in question would succeed in breaking Gordon. It could be done, the killing Joke is better than anything Kodaka has ever written, even if it isn't Moore's best work.
But even going past that, you cannont possibly be defending the writing of the Despair arc.
None of these for example has to do with the brainwashing:
Having this sort of stuff just fall into her lap, and with no explanation behind it at all, and having her plans and actions depend on an unbelievable level of stupidity in her opponent's part is just bad writing that shouldn't be tolerated. The brainwash is just one more of these.

Why would they follow like a puppy the person that ruined their lifes?

Why didn't they just put all of their efforts into one side, preferably Future Side?
It would tighten the writing at least a little bit instead of this rushed piece of crap known as Despair Side

Because BRAINWASHING

>wow how do you autists take this show seriously
>I don't the show does and that's dumb
>wow fucking autists

Try talking to an abuse victim some time. Maybe try one of those many wives who get the shit beaten out of them daily and are constantly manipulated but still stick with their husbands.

>That's brainshawing, See some of the experiments in prison
No it isn't. Mindcontrol=/=brainwashing.

Mindcontrol is literally psychological warfare that was rejected by the CIA. Brainwashing is clearing someone's brain, while mindcontrol is taking control of someone.

Which is what she did, else she can't get a kid that doesn't want to kill himself to kill himself.
Nowhere in the games was a legit explanation given. She did it for funs, not because she was bored. We figured out in this anime what her true motivation was, which was just a literal asspull.

Junko's that one character in a franchise where the writer doesn't know what to do with so they turn it into a plot device made out of bad writing. 0 didn't enlighten us on her kid years, 0 only pointed out her love for Matsuda and that she did despair shit to see him care for her. DR1 displayed her switching personalities as she got bored of them, same in DR2 where she'd say that the people bored her as she was in an AI.

That's the problem with Junko in general, she's a force of nature and they tried to give a force of nature a backstory. Now look where that got us. The trainwreck that is Despair arc. None of this would matter if Despair arc didn't take itself seriously, but it does.

Hell, Future arc is way better and they're not even taking it seriously, just look at all the shonen fights going on. When the arc with shonen fights and a lot of bullshit going on beats the one that's meant to be serious in terms of writing then I don't know, there's something massively wrong and it just happens that Junko's the main cause of it.

>>How did Junko find out about Izuru in the first place?
She is related to one of the old guys from HPA according to DRK

>>How does she keep doing all this shit and no one seems to catch her?
Mukuro and Izuru hiding shit.

>Why doesn't anyone at all who meets her rat her out to the authorities or even report on the obvious clues she has lying around? Seriously, if Chisa, Chiaki or Nagito had just told ANYONE how to access Pewee's Despair Dungeon, took a photo of the entrance or if Chisa picked her phone at all, even if it was to just tell them about the dungeon and then tell them to fuck off and enter the damn thing, Junko's plans would have been ruined
Chisa was trying to save Chiaki and doesn't had time,She was brainwashed later
Nagito just got shoot and can't move
Chiaki was worried for chisa getting killed and the guards in HPA were fighting normies.

>>Why didn't she despairify Juzo like she did with Chisa? She can't possibly believe Juzo is never telling Munakata all about this after her and the blue man group leave him alone, does she? Because that is really shitty planning.
Is not like she cares about being discovered, She doesn't seem worried when Juzo found her.

The real problem with Despair is that it was made as fanservice but barely focuses on class 77

Fuck I remember early threads where we all expected some class 78 interactions

This Joker had no fame like an agent of chaos, so she could easily do it behind the scenes. She'd have no reason to say it was her ruining their lives. You know, being actually cunning and manipulative
See? She even has an advantage on the Joker since they wouldn't need to know she was the one trying to break them.

Read the disccusion.

I would accept Tsumiki and Nagito doing that.
But the entire class? Really?

>DRK
I'm going to need proof for this.
>Mukuro and Izuru hiding shit.
Even before that it happens. Izuru isn't even hiding stuff. She's throwing grenades on a highway and nobody winks an eye.

I think it's supposed to be that it takes itself seriously you aren't supposed to.
It's a parody.

Why is everybody using a comic as an realistic argument? I could believe it more if you bring a real example of that

>Chisa was trying to save Chiaki and doesn't had time,She was brainwashed later
But that's wrong. She was looking there for Mikan.

I still don't know why people like you seem to be under the impression that blocks are just falling in Junko's favor. Nobody knows how to fix this problem at Hope's Peak because nobody was prepared for it. It's pretty explicit that this series of cover-ups is legitimate panic and confusion. Without HPA doing the Kamakura Project, she wouldn't have a reason to infiltrate and steal him. Without HPA gathering insanely powerful talents, Junko wouldn't be able to amass an army of powerhouses to cause worldwide havoc. Without her constant infiltration, pinpoint targeting of staff and students, and being surrounded by not only a small army of able-bodied students (Who nobody is honestly going to just outright kill, because holy shit the negative implications), but she is also being backed by the SHSL Soldier (Who she has been manipulating since they were children) and the SHSL "Everything" (Which she only really managed because her obsession with Despair piques his curio), she wouldn't have gone anywhere. She grabbed Tsumiki and obviously probed her for information about the class, then she baited out both Chisa AND Chiaki in an obvious attempt at getting at least one of them (though she wound up getting both, unfortunately). If she hadn't grabbed Izuru first, Komaeda was going to fucking kill her and end her rampage immediately. And if she hadn't been probing the school with Mukuro in the long-game, she wouldn't have known Izuru was there. If she hadn't had Mukuro, she wouldn't have gone anywhere to begin with, because she can't fight to defend herself beyond mutilating and torturing defenseless individuals who are already dead-to-rights anyways.

Literally what has "fallen into her lap" beyond Mitarai, who wouldn't have mattered had it not been for the fact that she was the SHSL Analyst? It's all been a series of calculations and actions leading up to a whole, with periodic misconceptions and rushed decisions from a side that cannot do any better.

Yes, really. Anyone can get roped into shit like that and if Junko is the master manipulator she was supposed to be it would be easy for her.

Just because it tries to say it's shitty writing, doesn't make it any less shitty

I did

I think it's supposed to be that it takes itself seriously yet you aren't supposed to.*

>I'm going to need proof for this.
Ask her
jinjojess.tumblr.com/
She's the one that made the summary

>Izuru magically finished at the same time she joined the school
>Mukuro conveniently happened to be able to assist her while being away for a million years at Fenrir, having seen her sister since childhood
>Mitarai goes out of his room for once in his life
We can do this all day as the list goes on and on.

Did you miss when Ryouta told her that Chiaki was gonna die?

>Go ask x
No. I'm asking you for proof. You're the one making the statement so when I ask you for proof you should be able to show me instead of telling me to go find it by myself.

Give me an example of a entire group doing that.

I want to see the class 78 dangans having their heads fucked with to destroy their memories.

But it doesn't at times too.
If it was like edgeman though, I'd understand
However, it pokes fun at itself too and that inconsistency is what makes it jarring and off putting

It was never trying to be good.

>She is related to one of the old guys from HPA according to DRK
And he just tells her shit the board didn't even tell the headmaster? Hell, how would she know to search through this stuff to begin with?
>Mukuro and Izuru hiding shit.
Literally when? Izuru does nothing and Mukuro hightails outta there with Junko right after they find Izuru because of the guards.
And Izuru never hid shit, all the StuCo member's bodies were still there. She herself reported them, which also makes Juzo a moron for never bringing her in for questioning
>Chisa was trying to save Chiaki and doesn't had time,She was brainwashed later
I explained why this is bullshit in the post itself, learn to read.
Literally taking the phone, taking a photo or telling someone would have been enough.
>Nagito just got shoot and can't move
But he can still talk, are you stupid?
>Chiaki was worried for chisa getting killed and the guards in HPA were fighting normie
Also addressed this, could have told the police, taken a photo, NOT DRAGGED A COOK AND A DANCER INTO AN EVIL DUNGEON WITH A TRIGGER HAPPY MANIAC, lots of things
>Is not like she cares about being discovered, She doesn't seem worried when Juzo found her.
Yet she still tried to buy Juzo's silence and hid in her undergoround lair. Yeah, no, not buying it.

That doesn't make it good

Shit is shit
So if we agree on it being shit, what argument are you trying to make then?

And i give you a link of the girl that did the summaries for DRK.
You can search that.
The latest volume hinted that the old evil looking guy is their granpa and with Despair showed that these guys were the ones that let them join HPA,

>Izuru magically finished at the same time she joined the school
There was an entire year lapse between when the project started and when Junko snuck in.
>Mukuro conveniently happened to be able to assist her while being away for a million years at Fenrir, having seen her sister since childhood
Mukuro didn't do a single thing for Junko while she was at Fenrir, she just returned home to see her sister because she actually simply cares about Junko.
>Mitarai goes out of his room for once in his life
You can blame SHSL Mimic for that. Besides, that one was literally labeled as a Fateful Encounter. If you're going to get mad that a situational character situationally met a relevant plot element, you might as well give up on fiction altogether.

What kind of fucking intense level of realism are you expecting from this shit?

that would explain why fuyuhiko's sister targeted her specifically

>Danganronpa
>Serious
>A game with a talking plushie bear
>A game where you collect panties
>A serious story

>Literally taking the phone, taking a photo or telling someone would have been enough.
And let Chiaki die?

>Speculation
It literally says speculation.

youtu.be/L1NgnNpiV-Y?t=13m44s

Well no, I worded that wrong. It's alternates between taking itself seriously and not.

>Not being able to run while calling someone on the phone
I know Danganronpa lacks common sense and so does Cred Forums, but fucking seriously?

Not that user but look, it's not like I want realistic or serious story, but at least coherent in its own continuity, and DR 3 totally wasn't

>Literally taking the phone, taking a photo or telling someone would have been enough.
user, She thought that Chiaki was gonna get killed

>But he can still talk, are you stupid?
He was being carried after that

I never said it was a serious story
Just saying it takes itself seriously, thus making it shit when it does
At least when they do it poorly and half-hazardly

That just because it's not trying to be good doesn't mean it's shit.
You act like everything has to be black and white user.

Then stop using assumptions as an argument.

That was an example on how it could be written right. Or at least way better than the brainwashing we got
Want an example of people doing fucked up shit after having their lives destroyed?
People become fucked up over much less than that.
There are people in the world who start mass shootings because they couldn't get fucking laid.

No, it's shit. And it saying it's shit doesn't make it any less shit than it already is.
It's not good, definitely. It's shit

Are you the same kind of retard that thinks that if you call the police when someone breaks into your house with a gun, they will magically teleport into your facility the second you hit "911" and have not only subdued the criminal, but also served you fresh coffee and donuts with a smile? If your options are "Rush in there desperately and pray to any deity that may be listening that I can save my student from certain death" and "Turn around and condemn them to that certain death while trying to find some vague semblance of 'help' in this extremely perilous situation", only a complete moron would pick the latter.

But DR3 is coherent with its own continuity.
If is not their fault that you don't like it.

>What is Juzo
>What is Munakata
I'm pretty sure that she has her best friend and her boyfriend on a hotkey. She had to press one button and it'd be fine.

DR3 is entirely coherent and lines up perfectly with everything we've been told so far. What exactly has not made sense to you? You can cry and moan about "muh quality" all day, but nothing has been inconsistent.

You're an idiot user, i'm sorry.
I'm sorry that you have such limited taste.

I like it better when these were DRV3 threads

Yes, And most of those people have brain problems.
The only one with that in class 77 is Nagito.

I agree with this.

>Takes itself seriously
But it doesn't. The villain is goofy af, the motives are pure nonsense(Muh despair) and the SHSL are superpower tier.

And I'm sorry that no one can save you from your shit taste
I feel sympathetic to your plight as both an idiot, and a shit eater

>People still arguing over Junko not being a walking plot device molded as an anime joker with tits

Haha I love delusional Junkofags.

I don't think you understand. Let me spill this out for you as brainlessly and simply as possible.

>Run downstairs to save Chiaki: 10 seconds
>Call Munakata and hope he saves the day while I stay upstairs: 10 seconds to connect the call, at least 1 minute to explain the situation and get him coming here, probably around 3-5 minutes or more to get here assuming he's within reach on the main campus, definitely more if he's doing anything major (like, I dunno, trying to resolve an army of disgruntled reserve course students from destroying the campus), 10 seconds to go downstairs

She was always like that.
I don't know why people are surprised with Despair arc.

I really don't even know what kind of fucking point you're trying to make here or what you're arguing for. Speaking as a person with actual experience being shit on and manipulated into acting in ways I'd never otherwise act it COULD happen on a massive scale in the exaggerated DR universe and would be a better direction to take.

>Look! We tortured your favorite character! We are so edgy and serious!
>Look! Nobody can stupid this evil genius! All according to plan!
>Look! Brain lobotomies and people cutting their own heads off! That's pretty intense, right?

Nah. It does

I don't think you understand, mister retard.
>Running to the fucking statue after finding beta fuckboy crying about Chiaki dying : 1 minute
>Calling him and finishing the fucking call : 1 minute
Hey, you're a fucking idiot.

>>People still arguing over Junko not being a walking plot device molded as an anime joker with tits

Is that supposed to be bad?

Nigga I'm a junkofag and i love her either way.
Glad you realize how shitty your taste is.

They love to defend why they eat this shit up

Ok user, this is quite enlightening. Are you unable to talk and run at the same time?
Because that'd explain a lot.
Oh yeah, it's better never to call them at all.
See, I never said that she'd just wait for them, simply telling them and going in would still have fucked with Junko's mojo, but she didn't do that.
You had to make up that part because you know it made no sense.
If you are rushing into danger, obviously you never tell anyone so that in the off chance things go south no one even knows where the fuck you are, silly me.
I live in a world where people think.
Worse than that, user, they were already calling her

Yes. The character's a fucking a meme and nothing else than a meme. I don't know why the fuck you morons are still at it. It took me 2 Despair episodes to figure out she was meme tier.

>Implying these are not funny

Hopefag, please.

>>Running to the fucking statue after finding beta fuckboy crying about Chiaki dying : 1 minute
Precisely, then she'd be there, ready to deal with whatever was going to kill Chiaki.
>>Calling him and finishing the fucking call : 1 minute
Not only is she not actually at the statue, but Munakata isn't either. So you still need to factor in the running speed and time for getting there.

>admitting to be a junko shit eater

Says the one with even shittier tastes
Please kill yourself
It's what she would have wanted

And Sublminal videos exist in real life and there are people going crazy for them and suiciding.
But for some reason a brainwashing video making you fell Despair in the exaggerated DR universe is bad but becoming crazy because a blonde slut make your life a shit is the best thing ever.

>look at how edgy and cool I am. Do I fit in yet?

Junkofag, please

Hell, even worse, notice how he had to make up that we said Chisa would even wait for them?
She could easily go in after telling them. Would have fucked Junko up too and most importantly, she'd have backup on the way.

Nope?
>Junko ways are clearly different from how they were described in DR 2, she was considered to be some kind of persuasive cult leader, not a literal mind hacker
>Chiaki AI has no ways to exist, since Chiaki died before meeting who could have programmed her
>Nagito claims he never met Izuru before, but he now has. How could he forget such LUCC?
>Mikan talked about her beloved being the only one who ever forgave her for everything, but Junko pretty much doesn't give a shit about her
...and I could go on, but I can't think of other stuff now

>Calling something meme tier
>Implying it's bad being so popular you spawn memes

I don't know what kind of world you live in where you will rush into an extremely desperate and perilous situation while simultaneously being completely calm, rational, and level-headed enough that you would consider to leave your mother a nice and warming message on her answering machine saying that you may get hurt along the way and that the situation is dire, but if you don't get a call back, just assume something bad has happened and start piecing together details based on an explanation of this EXTREMELY DIRE AND PERILOUS SITUATION YOU ARE CHARGING FOR DEAR LIFE INTO.

Nobody in real life does this, it wouldn't make a lick of sense to do this in fiction beyond being a convenient plot device.

>Precisely, then she'd be there, ready to deal with whatever was going to kill Chiaki.
And she would've made the call.
>Not only is she not actually at the statue, but Munakata isn't either. So you still need to factor in the running speed and time for getting there.
Gee. I don't fucking know, but when there's an SHSL Boxer and an SHSL Student President (who are genuinely great at everything in anime) to back you up, I'm sure they'd be there in no time, especially since they both give a fuck about you. You're forgetting that if she ran and called him at the same time, they would've been there what? 2-3 minutes later than her?

>Implying it's bad being so popular you spawn memes
Junkofag, Junkofag, please. She has no memes being made of her.

SHE IS A MEME! There's a difference, people can't take her seriously as she's a beyond shit character and can only be taken serious as a joke. Now, I'm not going to argue as I'm laughing my way through this entire thread, but let me just tell you that she ain't spawning memes, she is a memecharacter herself. Got it?

Okay, do you actually think that brainwashing videos like in this exist in real life? Fucking really? I won't even bother trying to explain that it's more about narrative than being realistic again.

>>Junko ways are clearly different from how they were described in DR 2, she was considered to be some kind of persuasive cult leader, not a literal mind hacker
>>Chiaki AI has no ways to exist, since Chiaki died before meeting who could have programmed her
They were in a school,They probably met her at some point.

>>Nagito claims he never met Izuru before, but he now has. How could he forget such LUCC?
Nagito has dementia and brain cancer, He was literally shoot 2 second ago and barely see Izuru

>>>Mikan talked about her beloved being the only one who ever forgave her for everything, but Junko pretty much doesn't give a shit about her
She was brainwashed to think that.

>>Junko ways are clearly different from how they were described in DR 2, she was considered to be some kind of persuasive cult leader, not a literal mind hacker
The Neo World Program fights brainwashing, Naegi says they were brainwashed. And the cult elements of Ultimate Despair come from post-77's influence, because at that point Ultimate Despair already has its grip into the world.
>>Chiaki AI has no ways to exist, since Chiaki died before meeting who could have programmed her
If we have the SHSL "Literally everything", he could easily scrabble together something based on what he thinks of her, not to mention other elements of information gathered from HPA. The same way Alter Ego was made based on what Chihiro thought of himself. It's not literally an upload from your brain, it's just something that closely resembles you, using advanced technology.
>>Nagito claims he never met Izuru before, but he now has. How could he forget such LUCC?
Did you factually never play DR2? It's shown in a cutscene that not only did he meet Izuru and was on the same boat as Izuru, but he was told he was boring and was embarrassed later. The mind wipe was absolutely necessary for the Neo World Program to exist, and he remembered Izuru when he got his memories back later in the game.
>Mikan talked about her beloved being the only one who ever forgave her for everything, but Junko pretty much doesn't give a shit about her
It's never been explicitly stated who her Beloved is. It's also never been shown that Junko's constant abuse isn't some twisted form of affection, considering Mikan came when she got roundhouse kicked in the jaw. The only inconsistency here is in implication, which could go either way.

Less than seven hours left.

>do you actually think that brainwashing videos like in this exist in real life?
No, I never said taht
There are cases of the experiment in prison and then going crazy for that for having weak minds ,DR ones are more exaggerated because the entire in the DR universe is exaggerated.

>She has no memes being made of her.

No, that's wrong!

>Taking Danganronpa seriously
This fucking nigga right here, holy shit.

Good
I need something to get this awful taste the Despair arc left in my mouth

Do you think that orgasm juice and mind control candies exist in real life? The whole point of SHSL abilities is that they take a real concept and turn it up to 11.

>Brainwashing video is bad
>Super drugs and brainwashing candies are good

>tumblr and jewbook memes
>This fucking nigga right here, holy shit.
Not even taking it serious, she's just a meme character in a meme of an anime arc. Despair arc in general is one big meme. Just look at fucking Steven Seagall making a camo and tell me this shit ain't a meme.

I know that. This user is trying to argue based on shit being more realistic for some reason though.

One is less shit than the other
Go figure

Danganronpa IS a tumblr tier memegame.

I don't even care that you're baiting me since I'm finding this funny too.

1-People in real life aren't written, if this is a plausible explanation for you then I fail to see how anything can be bad writing to you considering I can probably find a darwin awards winner stupider than most fictional characters
2-See how you had to make the message sound longuer when I specifically said that she could just tell them and rush in? No, it isn't realistic, most people when desperate try to reach anyone who could give them confort or aid.
She didn't even need all that BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY FUCKING CALLING HER, so your point is deader than Sayaka.
A regular civilian would not rush into a deathtrap like that, even less so having direct access to security personel. Again, calling her too.
Yes, most people try to call 911 when things go south, actually. I can't tell if you built your view of the world by watching action movies or what but when stuff goes to shit, someone tries to call the police.

Sublminal videos are a thing,Brainwashing candies are not.

I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

The device is fine if it's not written in a grandiose retarded fashion like the last episode

And the brainwashing candies were written in a retarded way too.
If the cure W theory is true the drugs are retarded too.

What were we talking about again?

>Junko
Again, there is a line clearly stating that Junko abused people weaknesses and such to brainwash them into despair, even Monaca did that in AE

>Chiaki
Why would someone make an AI of a girl he just casually looked at? And even if, why are important plot points happening off screen?

>Nagito
That's pretty convenient, but okay, he is a literal personification of plot devices

>Mikan
A movie about people killing each other somehow brainwashes her into thinking that her beloved will always forgive her, alright.

This smells of bad writing and disappointment everywhere

Subliminal videos that actually work are legitimately not a real thing, user.

Grandiose, user
Meaning it was shown off and the plot hinges on it

The candies don't do that, at least

>No, it isn't realistic, most people when desperate try to reach anyone who could give them confort or aid.
I don't know how even the most aggressive and passionate "comfort" will help Chisa out in this situation.
>A regular civilian would not rush into a deathtrap like that,
Alone and without anything to gain/lose? Of course not. But when you have a friend down there who could potentially die, you are not going to waste the time sitting back and waiting for help. People will desperately charge in to help/save their loved ones.
>Yes, most people try to call 911 when things go south, actually.
In controlled situations where they can easily and calmly wait for the police. Not in a literal life/death scenario where you have no other choice but to charge in. Had Chisa not been as rushed and panicked as she was, Chiaki would have either been attacked or captured in some other way. I don't know how many cop movies you've seen, but reality doesn't work this way, and fiction only gets hurt by nonsense like this.

How cute Monaca-chan is.

Both arcs of Danganronpa 3.

And Junko is a fucking liar, She literally said that Izuru killed everybody.
Also,The same trial has this:
>Why would someone make an AI of a girl he just casually looked at? And even if, why are important plot points happening off screen?
It could have been made by Alter ego since Chiaki was important to Class 77

>A movie about people killing each other somehow brainwashes her into thinking that her beloved will always forgive her, alright.
Like it or not, That was what happened.

That's right, Subliminal Messages are a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ygp0xDQBJM

Yes there are cases of Brainwashing working.
Of course the "victims" were weak but DR is super exaggeratedd.

>tfw I forgot to post it
Forgive me, Sonia.

I want to marry Sonia!

Please don't make user believe bullshit any more than he already does.

Unless those "cases" are people seeing some product they were already inclined to buy in something they're watching and deciding to go out and buy it they certainly don't.

>NWP
Those lines were pretty much ambiguous, Junko ways to "brainwash" were still described as different

>Chiaki
Just nope

>Nagito
I did, DR 3 Despair Arc happens before DR 2, chapter 0 became inconsistent since Nagito should have known Izuru at that point, having met him in DR 3

>Mikan
Same as >Junko is a fucking liar, just ignore her :^)
>Like it or not, that was what happened. Mikan just makes shit up because despair :^)
See? You can point out yourself how badly it's written

Brainwash candies and super drugs aren't being used as the main explanation behind anything of weight.
What is lame about brainwashing is that it's a lazy as fuck plot device to explain villains motivations and their past actions.
>Alone and without anything to gain/lose? Of course not. But when you have a friend down there who could potentially die, you are not going to waste the time sitting back and waiting for help. People will desperately charge in to help/save their loved ones.
See how you are back to making up points I never made? I literally just said that she could just call them and rush in, but you had to get this nugget in because even in your head you know this is bullshit.
>In controlled situations where they can easily and calmly wait for the police. Not in a literal life/death scenario where you have no other choice but to charge in.
>I don't know how even the most aggressive and passionate "comfort" will help Chisa out in this situation.
Comfort as in knowing someone is coming and you completely ignored "aid". See, ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
And again, not adressing the fact the Head of security was trying to reach her? Classy.
And do you really think everyone who calls 911 is calm and composed? The receivers are trained in calming people down.

Yes,There are cases of people suiciding in prison for that.

I think you might be overlooking the more obvious explanation that torturing someone in prison with "brainwashing" would drive someone with an already fragile state to suicide.

>>Junko is a fucking liar, just ignore her :^)
Because she is, She said that Makoto was the culprit in 1-5, That they would die after 1 week if they go outside and that Izuru killed the entire council in that trial.
Her entire personalitty is a fake.

>>Like it or not, that was what happened. Mikan just makes shit up because despair :^)
Like i said, Like it or hate it but that was happened and doesn't contradict nothing since she was brainwashed to think that Junko was the only one nice to her.

I said that some post ago.
I also said that the DRverse is very exaggerated and taking a real thing and exaggerate it is not weird in this franchise.

>Her entire personalitty is a fake.
user please.

>Those lines were pretty much ambiguous, Junko ways to "brainwash" were still described as different
No they weren't. They were described as breaking people's wills down and converting them to despair. It was even explained explicitly in the anime that her ability to turn people into Despairholics required she not only hammer their will into the dirt, but it also required Mitarai's video manipulation. Mikan obviously lost her mind the easiest because she's already got an extremely weak will. Chisa wasn't breaking from the video, so they lobotomized her. The entirety of 77 watched the student who brought them all together be tortured to death, which shattered their hope and made them subject to the video. It lines up perfectly.

>Just nope
Fuck you. How about you explain how Alter Ego was made and how it does not at all work with Chiaki?

>I did, DR 3 Despair Arc happens before DR 2, chapter 0 became inconsistent since Nagito should have known Izuru at that point, having met him in DR 3
You're talking about the same Nagito who cannot even remember Junko, her name, or why he was on the boat to begin with, and also had a very brief mental breakdown before coming back together mentally. He barely even remembered that he sawed his own arm off to sew Junko's on. Not to mention whatever future meetings they would have had would be in different locations, considering Ultimate Despair fanned out across the entire world, and Nagito's roles are nowhere near on the same tier as Izuru's.

It is.
Is confirmed that the bored Junko is the real one.

He is right., The creppy looking Junko that talk in a bored way is the real one.

You're missing the point, user. It's fairly obvious that the situations you're describing aren't a case of a brainwashing video actually working, they're a case of torture driving someone to suicide.

This one was the real personallity.

Actually this is factually true. Only Bored Junko is real. Her abilities as SHSL Analyst turned her into the despairholic she is because she's so unimaginably bored with everybody and everything. Nothing is "real" to her because anything "real" is easily analyzed and she understands it. She only seems to care about despair because she can't predict what happens with people who are overwhelmed with Despair.

>They were described as breaking people's wills down and converting them to despair
Nope, they stated pretty clearly that Junko takes advantage of people weaknesses to "brainwash" them

>It lines up perfectly.
It doesn't, you are highly overestimating the mind hacking movie. I get that Mikan is mind broken, but she pretty much clearly stated she doesn't give a shit about hope and despair, only love.

>Fuck you
Fuck you too.
Alter Ego was clearly made by Chihiro, but why would he make a Chiaki NPC and how? Also who ever said it was Chihiro making her? There is no real indication on how she could be in NWP in first place

>Nagito
Quality writing I guess

As for another thing...
Chihiro literally couldn't have programmed AI Chiaki, consider this:
How can Chihiro program an NPC for a program that only happened after his own death? Class 78 killing game came first, and that's where he died, how could he even program an AI working for NWP, which came way after his own death? I really don't think Chihiro planned this ahead or just made her for no reason