WE DID IT, ANONS! WE PROTECTED THAT SMILE

WE DID IT, ANONS! WE PROTECTED THAT SMILE

It's so bright I can't see shit

There's still so many unanswered questions though I feel pretty blueballed, there is no way it isn't getting another season. I was half-expecting the finale to have a big tweest and explain more instead of just we did it yay happy ending, still know pretty much nothing about anything related to the witch or what the origins of the MCs curse actually are.

I'm sure its gonna be another year before S2 happens, rip

That scene was almost as cringy as the Rem ones.

Pretty sure the writer doesn't understand human relationships and thinks that overblown displays of emotion and borderline creepy behavior is what constitutes good character interaction.

If they ended with the cliffhanger of rem the forgotten vegetable, it would have given hope for a S2 but they didnt and want with a happy conclusive end for animeonlys

RIP S2

reply to

I'd like to nibble that ear

And the sad thing is that most people who watched this scene thinks its amazing "character developement"

Sounds like every anime conversation

Honestly what's the anime that does this the best? I've yet to see anime with realistic dialgoue

Vomit.jpg

An anime with realistic dialogue would be pretty boring. It's the whole concept of animes to do everything to the extreme with stuff like " muh nakama power keeps me going even tough you blew off half of my torso". Even if sometimes it is poorly executed it's a necessity.

>overblown displays of emotion and borderline creepy behavior

Do you just not know how puppy love looks like to people in public?

But we didn't protect the only smile that mattered.

HE PROTECTED THE WRONG SMILE FUCK

Hard to smile when you're a vegetable.

Evangelion was an attempt at creating realistic characters in the medium of anime, at least according to Anno that is. He said that in some interview.

>this whole ep

>no kiss through the whole crying confession

gay

warhammer40000のこいつらが、持ってた書だろULTRAMARINER

Nice copypaste. Rem did it better, that is- everything

Watch some historically inspired series, or stuff heavily set in a period of history. They usually have less overacting.

What is Emilia doing here? Is she whoring herself out for money for her campaign? Who's filming her?

I wanna protect this hafu erufu

This, I still can't believe I got baited by Cred Forumsnons saying this was an objectively great show.

I still enjoyed the ride though

I stayayayayay alive

You mean over drawn conversations because they blew the budget on the fight scenes?

your life must be a pathetic one then.

from thumbnail it looks like she is covered by semen

The only good thing we got from that shit show.

That would have been rapey. Emilia doesn't love Subaru yet.

I love Emilia!