Danganronpa 3

What sort of lunatic would create ANOTHER Izuru Kamakura?

Other urls found in this thread:

animetosho.org/view/hope-danganronpa-3-end-hopes-peak-academy-future.n851678
strawpoll.me/11261042
bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150614002099/summary-for-zetsubou-hens-2nd-radio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One that wants to see a great DBZ fight.

>[Hope] Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Arc - 11 [197AC007].mkv

Because she constantly got lucky?

RIP based Juzo

Where were you when OUR BOY attoned for his sins and saved the world?

Reminder

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking ree
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Tengan, my friend!

BASED HOPEMAN

So... What was his plan?

>Saved the world
Not really. His actions led to the world losing Bandai (who probably was in charge of food).

He saved a manlet who didn't really do anything anyways.

>ANOTHER Izuru Kamakura
What's this and why are you people sayng this?

He was, one of them.

Congratulations

post the whole thing

>Saved the world
How?

And he and Munakata literally caused the game and didnt let anyone investigate. Fuck that faggot.

>tfw Chisa and Kirijunko memers are on suicide watch

Don't forget he also literally and figutively Started the killing game in the first place.

If they all just calmed down, no one needed to have died.

Any words on the subs yet?

i wasn't expecting for this reference

Watch Mirai-5 and Tengan's death scene. He said he doesnt want that project going to waste.

You have a point with the Bandai thing, but with a NG Code like that he wasn't gonna survive the game anyway.

And Naegi's going to play some part in stopping the mastermind, so saving Naegi is definitely gonna help

he did nothing, this is just slander

Didn't even know when the Kirijunko meme popped up, this episode?

>Tfw if Juzo hadn't appeared and atarted beating people up Kirigiri would have been able to investigage the GODDAMN EXIT
Seriously, guy did everything wrong but at least was able to save a manlet.

Even the Ultimate Hope can fall into Despair.

>he saved the ultimate hope
>killed a nigger

Seems good to me

how so
i
ts not impossible its more confirmed then anything she's just fucking with everyone and had ultimate makeup artist do her poison makeup

the text message that tengan's phone sent Ryota is "Nice to see you again"

so it's someone Ryota knows personally
so junko, mikan, imposter

Mikan and imposter are in a coma on Jabbawock
so its Junko

Junko got out of NWP in Kyoko's body

The Future ED foreshadowing (the Valkriye is Kirijunko), The boy is (naegi and Ryota) the founder is Tengan

Literally first episode due to the opening

If anything, it was just Naegi's luck working in overdrive.

How else would one explain the asspull of Juzo still being alive?

Using best girl.

meant for

>Cred Forums - Anime & Manga
It's... difficult to sum up in just one sentence.

Seriously, I want to know, too. What was the point of making everyone kill each other? Why use Monokuma?

>Nigger is the ultimate farmer who could probably grow anything in any condition, even with a poisonous atmosphere
>Manlet is only hope because of mindhack broadcast being worked against Junko

>How else would one explain the asspull of Juzo still being alive?

BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE REMOTELY CONTROLLED

(JUNKO & RAIDEN NEED NOT APPLY)

Would you a female Juzo?

>"Hey, Chihiro. What are you doing here?"
>"Not much. Just hanging out."

>nigger is a nigger
>manlet is the ultimate hope with magic words and luck that literary cannot be stopped

Based Juzo

Put down the gun, ESL-kun. You have so much to live for.

Juzobro was top shit this chapter. Almost cried for him when he did that droppy yet courageous face when dismantling the last lever-thing.

Mitarai is so on suicide watch, he probably is a real mastermind.

>pic
You mean a trans Juzo?

>all of those security guards
>tens of faculty members

HPA is incompetent. Munakata and Juzo are no different. They didn't stand a chance against her - especially not with Mukuro, Izuru, and 77-B on her side.

WHEN DOES ANIMATOR KILLS HIMSELF

>Seriously, guy did everything wrong but at least was able to save a manlet.
I've explained this to you 2 threads ago. He was already not giving a shit anymore. He walked past Ruruka and let her live as well. Kirigiri could've stayed but she opted not do do so. She instead blinked off with Mitarai saying it wouldn't be worth it.

Do you lack oxygen or a brain? I'm getting tired of explaining basic plot stuff to people incapable of actually watching an anime and understanding what's going on.

I so hope not. An old man and a weakling manlet do not make for compelling antagonists.

It was to weed out Chisa. Guy knew she was cucking Munakata with despair as her bull but what was he gonna tell ol edgy? "Dude, she got despaired." He's not gonna believe that crap especially when she can still act normal.

It was the only way when in fact it ended up killing a ton crap of heads including himself. I guess he didn't really think this ine through.

Why couldn't he just assassinate her?

Fuck no

fuck off

>Naegi won't become Ultimate Despair, nearly unstoppable with his Despair Bullets
>HajIzuru won't step in and obliterate him, sending the poor manlet to Heaven where Bacongirl is waiting
Destroy me.

>tried to kill Naegi all game in the first place and didnt let anyone investigate.

Fuck him.

>Memeing when one is drived into a corner
K

Naegi being Ultimate Despair would be a deadly combination especially if he was the mastermind

He would either kill himself or save someone while killing himself in the end.

Wonder why the guy has been spared this long, as long as Despair arc til the current time. Plot armor? Luck? Or the mastermind thing?

>"atoned for his sins"

Needs an update.

He was banging the door and there was no telling if it was a trap or not. It's easy to say that retroactively but at that moment the guy could've easily killed her and she wouldn't know that.

She knew she had no more time to waste and wanted to spend her last moments with her manlet.

Your fucking delusional at this point.

j-juzo boys ;_;7

Next episode Chiakizuru will fill his body with gunshots for being so useless.

Kirigiri fake her own death then proceed to use Tengan's cellphone to lure Mitarai into the final trap!!

Mitarai is really suspicius. He is the only one that we don't know the NG code yet.

Also I find weird how Kirigiri supposedly is main character, yet after her death we don't get much. I mean every character that died they got some sad backstory that made their death more painful. Just like Juzo.
So that makes me think Kirigiri didn't get any dedication because she is still alive

He was banging the door and there was no telling if it was a trap or not. It's easy to say that retroactively but at that moment the guy could've easily killed her and she wouldn't know that.

She knew she had no more time to waste and wanted to spend her last moments with her manlet.

You're fucking delusional at this point.

>Do you lack oxygen or a brain? I'm getting tired of explaining basic plot stuff to people incapable of actually watching an anime and understanding what's going on.
I'm glad somebody understands how i feel.

No, fuck that piece of shit.

>gave Hajime the worst speech possible based on his projection.
>gave Junko free reign of the academy after she called him a maiden.
>didnt let anyone investigate, killed Bandai, tried to kill the 78 trio, etc.

Excellent!

No crying, Juzo went out like a fucking god.

I'm down with that theory.

Despakoto was kind of great, to be honest.

Also the Sayaka moments made my Funny Dragon feel various feelings.

I had a fun ride today but once again the time has come for me to embrace mah waifus in dreamland.

Goodnight fellow Danganfans.

Shouldn't Munakata know Mitarai's NG code from that phone thing he has?

There's plenty of believable foreshadowing to that end.

> Kirigiri was the greyed out sprite that killed Chisa in the explanation of the rules.
> Kizakura was talking about that the 'detective is the reason for the murders.
> Naegi talking about 'even if Kirigiri fell to despair he'd put her down and cherish his memories of her'.
> Kirigiri's uncharateristic immense incompetence and unceremonious death.
> The unknown bottle (Cure W?) that has yet to be identified or explored, combined with the Monokuma-esque face that she'd have even if the antidote worked and she survived.
> The right half of Kirigiri's face is on the same side as the corresponding 'black/dark' side of Monokuma's at the end of the OP. Also, the left half of her face and eye in the nightmare sequence was destroyed, leaving only the right side intact, corroborating the theory.
> Kirigiri shares certain traits with Ryoko (playing detective while running around with a notebook).

Huh. Now I DO wonder why the Monokuma called out Naegi at the beginning. My take the first Monokuma was Monaca's doing, and the others are just recordings.

Assuming Tengan's cell phone was with him the whole time, has Kirigiri investigated Tengan's corpse? I haven't watched every episodes yet so I don't know.

Would you kill yourself to meet with two waifus in the afterlife?

No, but I would a male Seiko

The exit she already realized was fake?

probably did off screen

They fell down a ton so it's hard to say she'd be able to even get down there.

Nice meme

One might not even be there yet, so no.

But at that stage of mindset though. Shits can happen.

Still worth investigating though.

Sure she could've been Chiaki

Question:

Why didn't any of the victims look away? It's like they never watched the first Indiana Jones movie.

Watch the real Tengan be Junko.

>not realizing that the fake exit really was the "exit" to the killing game
Shit detective. Hope she stays dead.

I'VE HAD THIS DAMN PICTURE SAVED IN MY HARD DRIVE SAVED AS SMUGTRAITOR.PNG SINCE EPISODE 2 AND I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT BUT NOW I'M JUSTIFIED

He redeemed himself ok?

This. Cred Forums is not welcome in our anime environment.

Mind hack anime is just that good.

I don't want to believe this, but I thought that Kirigiri could be a mastermind too.

Her death is just not investigated further like the rest of them. Also the blood that Naegi drew out of her face seems like paint.
inbe4 I get called delusional Kirigirifag

From one hand I want her to be alive, from the other not this way

Makoto turning Despair is probably the dumbest shit the anime pulled, he's the main protagonist of DR1 simply because he came above all and for him to just sink low like that so fast is the worst retcon they've done.

It's the other way around. He had no intention killing Bandai but he tried to kill manlet when his edgy brolove told him to.

What we got right now was a result of Naegi's luck. If not for that he would've been killed multiple times by Munakata or his gay dog already. So fuck those two retards.

It freezes them at first sight. Can't move their body, can't blink away.

My survivor list after episode 1:
>Naegi/Munakata
>Weedman
>Asahina
>Mitarai
>Ruruka/Seiko
>Miaya

I was right for 50%.

Because Mind Hacking Anime, they can't.

Komaeda's Ultimate Talent isn't Luck

It's actually Roricon

>Not grooming the perfect satan loli to be an adult who gives up stupid stuff like despair
>Not being able to deduce the mastermin's plan compared to all the idiots around

Did you miss the last Despair ep where 77 went "I-I CAN'T LOOK AWAY"?

It was the SHSL Old Man after all

if all deaths in future arc were suicides how did candy shop do this to herself?

>What is Despair 10

It's been established that once you start watching to figure out what's going on, it's too late to look away. It's bullshit, but it makes sense in-universe

(you) have a goodnight too.

The moment they look, they're frozen, at least that's what happened in Despair.

There was no attacker, everyone just killed their sorry selves, Based Tengan may not be so based after all, Naegi was about to split,Ryota denies guilt and a phone call. Oh, and also Juzoboys may not be such cancer after all.

Just what did I expect from this guy?

Why is despair Naegi so hot?

>he will not be able to meet both his super-sexy-idol waifu and his cute-detective-bacon waifu to enjoy and revel in harem antics for all eternity surrounded by celestial chorii

It hurts, but he can take it. He is Ultimate Lupe/Hock after all.

The most important thing to note is that there's no actual Monokuma. It's just a video which should be easy to fake and create if Mindhhaccx exists.

The same way Komeda did it. It was a reference to his death as a clue.

Different. It is the perfected brainwash video, while DR1 despair was through manipulations, which he didn't fall for.

The episode literally says it mess with their brains.

Sleep well sweet prince

Naegi isn't super human

Him being affected just showed that his ultimate hope thing is just a title

Mindhack feels as good as fapping.

yeah it did seem like paint

Despair or not, Mitarai a shit.

Obviously.

There are too many obvious signs that there was something happening during the 4th sleep involving Kirigiri. Of course, you will have to think of it.

Wasn't a Juzobro before, but this episode changed me. I'm fucking shaking. Juzo is one of the best characters in Danganronpa, no questions asked. Holy fucking shit. I don't want to say goodbye, friends!

I'm talking about right before it started playing. There is a moment in Naegi's video where Monokuma is just talking before the mind hack anime starts.

Why didn't any of them look away at that point?

How would you respond if they never reveal his NG code?

>tfw you called Tengan and Mitarai as the bad guys since the first episodes but didn't want to believe it since it was so fucking obvious
Junko pls come back

I'd loved Kyoko investigating that herself and watching those videos.

They wanted the special surprise, by then it was too late.

Why did he saved Makoto anyway? Didn't he tried to kill him all of this time?

Nah man. Kyousuke who was supposed to be a super HOPE who fought agaisnt true despair outside a cushiony school was close to turning after one dead waifu.

Naegi lost like two of them. That's like double the next best thing can handle.

Or you can see it as his luck working since it mainly works when he's in danger.

Mitarai a cute.

Like I said, Makoto, Ruruka, Seiko, and Gozu have no idea what they're about to watch and don't know that it's gonna fuck with their brain, and Chisa probably understood bc despair and went along with it

Why would you look away unless you already know that it's a mindhack video?

Also he looked more handsome. I just wish he survived and date Munakata

This board is not for edgy 14 years old. You don't have to try to fit in.

This.

Even if he didn't flatout resist it, he should've shown a bit more visible struggle against it, rather than full on jumping off the deep end to despair right away.

"Ultimate Hope" my ass.

Are we sure Junko isn't the ultimate lucky student?

Hers was honestly the most believable.

>Chisa climbs onto the chandelier for no reason
>Gozu hangs himself in wires for no reason
>Seiko nails herself to a wall for no reason

LUCKY
U
C
K
Y

I cried like a little bitch

Literally watch the goddamn episode.

I've been a Juzoboy since episode 6 or so, but this episode made me feel bad for making this.

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

Au contraire, user.

He already said "fuck it" to the killing game. Me having to explain this time and time again, makes me think you're lacking a functional brain.

He said "fuck it" to the game, walked into the room, neglecting Ruruka and walked out neglecting Ruruka.

You're actually an idiot if you think I'm the delusional one, when Kirigiri herself walked away not caring about the exit, nodding her head off like it didn't matter and then walking into the blue with Mitarai to find Naegi.

The guy couldn't have killed her as he was literally disarmed, broke out of mind control and had his eyes on one thing and that was the exit. Not just that, but she had already subdued him by explaining what went on with Yoi and Ruruka.

Point is, if you're incapable of watching the anime and actually understanding what's being said, you shouldn't be here in the first place with your bullshit as it'll be shot down time and time again as you're incapable of making logic out of simple anime, without calling others delusional once faced with facts from the actual anime.

They're retarded. Literally, retarded. Let me handle another one.

>gave Hajime the worst speech possible based on his projection.
Not really, it's obvious that he was a Reserve course individual and those are normies. The speech however wasn't necessary.
>gave Junko free reign of the academy after she called him a maiden.
She already had free reign, let me point it out for you:
>Had the reserve course at her side
>Had SHSL Neurologist at her side
>Had Chisa at her side
>Had Chiaki and Class 77 already walking into her trap
>Had the board of trustees covering up everything she did and them denying anything and everything to the authorities due to the scheming that went on
>Had SHSL Soldier to take down anyone
Do I need to go on? Point is, the only ones who were able to stop her were Munakata and Juzo as they were outsiders and not even them could stop her cuz SHSL Analyst.

He was just jealous of him for beating Junko instead.

The only way I'm ok with the current situation of the anime is if the "special" episode in the Despair timeslot is actually a mirai episode because there's just not enough time with only a single zetsubou and mirai episode left.

watch the ep`?

At least I expect Mitarai's NG to be about the mindrape video, and he should directly talk about it next episode. But it could be worse.

Because the rules explained that the killer would wake up and that's when they should have connected 2 and 2 together. That they were going to be forced to kill someone.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that look like the face of a man who isn't a hack to you?

>Kyoko falling into despair and screaming

...hot

She is a main character, and also appears in the OP having a half face Monokuma, just like Naegi. Her death didn't seem impactful at all. So that makes me think there is something they are hiding.
Just hope she is not revealed as a Despair

Munakata update?

Why would they think that the video itself would force them into it?

I'm honestly impressed at how much development he got.

A good day to be a J U Z O B O Y.
He died like he lived, without being remotely controlled.

>>Chisa climbs onto the chandelier for no reason
Already despair, she wanted to go out with a bang
>>Gozu hangs himself in wires for no reason
Probably tried using the wires to immobilize his body
>>Seiko nails herself to a wall for no reason
Tried to crush her body to stop it from killing herself

What would be the reason to? You don't know something is wrong until it's too late.

Why was there no real ED? I understand no OP because of plot reasons but was it all for that sad scene with Munakata?

>Before this episode
>"Chiaki is totally ded guys! Chisa and Kirigiri might still survive!" theories floating around
>After this episode
>It's the other way around

Explain this bullshit.

user, come the fuck on. Have you never seen an asshole character do a 180 and be cool to someone without having a complete change in personality?

He's a good guy underneath it all. He's never been evil, only loyal. He was already near death, so helping Makoto wasn't a hit to his pride.

Anons, don't think of this as a hugbox post. I really did have a great time here. Hopefully V3 blows the other games out of the water.

>ingested a bunch of candy
>shanked herself in the thighs a few times
>ripped open her clothes
>stabbed herself in the stomach

Nagito style. She probablly had sweets that had other efects like make her blood vessels burst from inside out (thus making them look like cuts, sort of) and shit.

I bet Mitarai is guilty. Kodama be like, noone will suspect him, because it would be too obvious.
Just like when Kirigiri said it's easier to hide something when it's too obvious.
Coincidence?

They knew they weren't the killer when they woke up, they figured the video was probably the identity of the real killer.

I bet he is laughing at us right now.

Your goal, if you choose to accept it, is to try to make at least a passably decent ending to Mirai-hen with only one episode.

>No braces on Seikoman
He's shit.

same

>power of determination

Will we ever get to see more boats again, Cred Forums?

Kill of every character and reveal V3 as a soft reboot.

fucking this. i began this anime not giving a shit about him because he was annoying, but he's now in Best Boy God Tier of ranking.

i guess she tried to brainwash herself to fight agaist the anime brainwash

The intro has her hanging herself, as well as falling away from Naegi into endless abyss, and he fails to manage to grab her hand to save her.

That's some pretty heavy symbolistic potential.

Because we just got confirmation that Tengan is a shady as fuck motherfucker and Chiaki is prime material for a final boss, especially with Hajizuru heading there.

>Monokuma theaters were Despair Animes played during the apocalypse
>They also play during DR1 and 2
>Only the player saw them and didn't turn into despair
Could the Player be the 16th person aka Ultimate Hope aka Hopefag aka Ultimate Shitposter?

it's a combination of hope's peak being retarded and her being OP

>They're retarded. Literally, retarded.
That they are unfortunately.
>Let me handle another one.
Please do. I need a break.

She kept trying to resist it.

damn Juzo could've ended the game early on and saving Kirigiri T.T

[Pressing F intensifies]

What did he mean by this?

>Chiaki prime material for mastermind.
>despite dying on screen in a horrible dungeon torture maze.
give it up man, chiaki is the last pure one

Literally confirmed for retards. Munakata could just stop with his memeing for at least hour to let best detective crack down suicide monitors. Then they could just switch all monitors over after finding the secret door. At worst, they could cut off their arms because drug apparently can regenerate flesh and bones. There was no need to kill 10 people in that killing game. At worst, around 3 persons would be dead. Maybe 4, but not fucking 10.

Everyone goes outside after being freed from the Future Foundation building to get snacks but it turns out they're eating Despair Food cultivated by Bandai the mastermind who had Tengan's phone. This brainwashes them and they all become the new Remnants of Despair

I can imagine Fukawa reading this and suddenly deciding.
>I'll stay a few more months in Towa. Just to avoid this shit

Junko is literally possessing Tengan

link to ep? not the torrent

that last scene was fucking hype with the ending as bgm

Tengan was a Despair Remnant all along. Remember that Junko got accepted into the Academy without even being scouted or approved by Jin? Tengan absolutely knew who she was and let her in. He was a co-conspirator from the beginning.

Maybe something to do with Munakata, hence the "don't open doors" NG code.

lmao yeah i can too

>What sort of lunatic would create ANOTHER Izuru Kamakura?
Please can someone explain to me what is deal with this? The ep didn't have anything to imply this?
What did I miss?

animetosho.org/view/hope-danganronpa-3-end-hopes-peak-academy-future.n851678

"The Door of Guf has been opened at last..."

>a horrible dungeon torture maze.
Which is LITERALLY right next door to the Kamukura facilities. It's in the same area.

How about you give it up instead? We're not going to have a lame-ass dead old man and a manlet nerd be the final bosses of the entire Hope's Peak Saga.

I'm expect them to come in with either "delusional" or you're a "x-boy, x-fag" in approximately 5-10 minutes after they've read and formulated their statement on how I'm wrong.

I'm putting my money on delusional though. Mainly because anything that exceeds the parameter of their thought process is dismissed as delusional or defending a character.

Some of you future foundation heads are alright, don't come to Hopes Peak tomorrow.

Dont think its out yet.
I need my 480p.

Ever since he killed Kirigiri his face has been warped into a permanent grin.

You didn't miss anything, OP was speculating this was Tengan's motive

>Which is LITERALLY right next door to the Kamukura facilities. It's in the same area.
so what's your point here? that kamukura dragged her bloody corpse and brought her back to life?

I would say it's mainly about Naegi's luck triggering Juzo's behaviour. Hell if you remember previous episodes there were multiple times where Juzo/Munakata would've really killed him. If not for his luck that there were always people saving him he's fucking dead already.

Muna&Juzo were acting too retarded in previous episodes it's not even a joke. I fucking hate when some writers think that just one twist in the end is enough to justify all the retarded shit they've written for some intense drama.

Everything is anime made by Mitarai, even DR1.

>Said fuck it
Keep shilling your Headcanon. Ruruka is literally no threat and he went straight to Munakata, not this exit you speak of.

Why wouldn't Kirigiri leave? She had little time left and wanted to die with Naegi by her side. If Juzo hadn't wanted anyone's time with all the beating up, she probably could've solved everything.

Your Ad Hominem projections are worse than Juzo's own.

Watch as Mitarai is a Despair and this is Chiakis plan to wreck him

Guy was shown both his love (Kyouko) and his past-love/lust (Sayaka) asking him to be with them. Give him some credit/a break.

They should've just made Killer Killer about Juzo.

It's probably the same people who started to hate the show after their favorite characters got killed off. They're making up ideas in their head.
It's actually kind of pathetic.

I actually welled up at the end.
God damnit.

It's more about what he said during the despair episodes than anything in this episode. That + him being the mastermind makes people think he continued the project.

Maybe he have his own agenda like Izuru project and shit.

Are you here, user? Even though he died at the end he was proven alive at the beginning, get your camera ready.

Okay wait so what's the episode scheduling like now?
Despair 11 and then Future 12? That special?

Anyone willing to edit this with Juzo's real dead body? I can't do it myself.

Yep. I'm pretty sure if they had all sat down and talked they would've done that in the first minute.

>Hey guys, what if we just cut off out arms lol?
>Dude, that's fucking stu-
>I got a drug that can let you survive that.
>Well, okay then.

If Dr3 ends up having a really retarded ending can we all make a pact that we're gonna tweet Kodaka and tell him to go fuck himself in moonrunes ofcourse

>dragged
He's incredibly strong, he could princess carry a 100 pound lightweight like her no problem. Also, I didn't say Kamukura did it. It could've been Tengan who took advantage.

We talked about this literally an hour or so ago at most. Why spin the wheel?

So what's the "Special" episode? Some bonus thing or something important like both arcs of DR3 converging into one big finale?

>they simply had to turn off the fucking lights

Naegi is despairified this episode? Damn.

The end of this episode actually brought tears to my eyes, my friend. I hated Juzo from the moment his smug face appeared on my screen, and even though I had warmed up to you Juzoboys in these threads, he still didn't do anything for me as a character, and last week watching him enable Junko like that made me dislike him more if anything. But this episode has changed me, in the end he was the purest waifu of all. I was clenching my fists hoping Munakata would make it in time, if not to save him, at least to let his husbando see him one last time and apologize, but Kodaka had other plans.

RIP Juzo, you may not have been a very good person, but you redeemed yourself in the end.

Can someone photoshop Junko Enoshima's head on top of the head of the cat in this image?

It's about what he said in episode 5.

>Naegi's "Ultimate Hope" title is pretty much wholly based on him being the rock and never losing his shit
>He fucking loses his shit
I honestly can't respect the character as much anymore. Is this how everyone else felt about the Despair Arc brainwashing? I finally understand those complaints now.

Best boy. Best DR3. Literally Sakura levels of based. No other scene in the entire DR3 got me so emotional as his final moments.

Juzobro are you happy? Are you proud of what our boy has become?

;_;

This is basically how best boys work. Same thing happened with Byakuya and Fuyuhiko.

who the fuck was recording and broadcasting the DR1 survivors from outside the academy?

Yeah, makes class 77 look even more innocent if even the master hope manlet couldn't withstand mind hack.

Nah. The videos weren't the same kind used to 77 it seems. They were more Kill yourself than anything.

im fully expecting despair 11 showing tengan interacting with junko and revealing he set up most the series, then future 12 being the final showdown with him, then despair 12, aka the special episode, being a epilogue for the series up till now

According to Tengan this is the Ultimate Weapon

>tfw felt more sad about Juzo than Chiaki

F

probably Mitarai NG code was not telling about the brainwash? probably this is why Tengan was suprised to see him at the beginning

:(

Isn't it possible he was referring to the NWP? He may have been in on Naegi fixing class 77.

No one expected the DR2 cast to hold out, they all knew they'd become despairs, but yeah the methods left much to be desired and essentially absolved them of any culpability.

>If

What did phone say?

They did so much with Hajime, a talentless nobody.
Imagine what they could do with a talented girl that was full of hope?

It sure is effective.

incoming call from Tengan.

Fucking ripped my heart to pieces.
Fuck.

God fucking damn it what is wrong with me, why the fuck cant i stop thinking about cure W being a thing even now when both the actress and the survivor count outright confirmed shes dead.

But didn't Naegi in DR2's final trial say that the cast was brainwashed to begin with?

That's pretty much what it boils down to.

Brainwashing is basically never a satisfying plot tool, especially with how stupid it's "explained" here.

How can she be the ultimate martial artist with that flabby body? Will we see /fit/ Chiakers?

>I'm expect them to come in with either "delusional" or you're a "x-boy, x-fag" in approximately 5-10 minutes after they've read and formulated their statement on how I'm wrong.
I'd be surprised if they can even formulate that in even a half hour, much less 5-10 minutes.
>I'm putting my money on delusional though. Mainly because anything that exceeds the parameter of their thought process is dismissed as delusional or defending a character.
A shame they're so stupid but eh, what are you going to do?

>JUZOBOYS was a fucking joke at first because he was the worst character by far
>this episode happens
>mfw
Meme magic is real.

No, there's a screencap of the SA DR1 translator giving his opinion on the scene, but basically implies something else, another Kamukura project.

The Ultimate Waifubait

A Waifubait to surpass Rem

>he died without confessing
JUST

Supposedly it's a cast talk.

People interpreted that more in the "cult indoctrination" sense of brainwashing, not in the literal "your will doesn't matter at all" brainwashing.

Reminder that Kirigiri could have both survived and ended the game if she just revealed her findings earlier.

So would anyone here sacrifice Naegi if we could get Kirigiri or Juzo back?

>>How can she be the ultimate martial artist with that flabby body?
Chiaki's actually pretty strong.

tengan is gendo
ryota is shinji
ryota will make the 3rd impact

I'm certain Syo will order several Juzo x Munakata doujin made in your honor

Yeah, Kodaka not letting him see Munakata one second before he died was rough.

I want Juzo back NOW

>Keep shilling your Headcanon. Ruruka is literally no threat and he went straight to Munakata, not this exit you speak of.

But that was in the anime itself. He walked past Ruruka and he went into the presumed "exit".

You didn't notice the Monokuma door? Wow, you really are an idiot.

>Why wouldn't Kirigiri leave? She had little time left and wanted to die with Naegi by her side. If Juzo hadn't wanted anyone's time with all the beating up, she probably could've solved everything.

Sure, she solved everything as she got to all the places. Juzo wasn't even a danger to her as she encountered him once, the second time not even mattering as that was Ruruka at fault, the first one being Tengan taking care of that.

By your logic, Ruruka was more of a danger than Juzo.

Had she walked into the exit she would've figured it out, but since you don't seem to get that the power switches were there and she could've easily ended it right there.

But she walked off with Mitarai like it didn't matter.

As for the ad hominem, I'm right. You're proving over and over again that you're incapable of watching the anime without forming your headcanon of her running to him and Juzo wanting to kill her despite her subdueing him by telling him what went down with Izayoi and Ruruka and him now having no eyes on killing anymore as there was a presumed exit.

There, there! I've done it again, I've again pointed out how you're not watching properly. Now go-go and watch again so I don't have to make 3-4 more posts about how you can't understand the anime.

They already managed to put down a reply. I'm amazed. I'm just going to put it down again, this time explained a bit further so they might understand one day.

Brainwashing can mean any number of things.

Manipulation, coercion, indoctrination, etc.

Nobody thought she could mind control them with animator techniques.

Well that's shit, you can't resolve the loose plot threads in only 1 future and 1 despair episode. It'll be an overcompressed mess.

>We talked about this literally an hour or so ago at most.
I just watched the episode and came here, so I didn't know that.

In any case I don't entirely buy it. It feels like a lame twist to have the heroine of DR2 end up being the culprit of DR3, A.I.-Human differentiation aside.

She's Kirijunko and the mastermind so she didnt want too

Where the fuck are the subs?

But we've already seen her Ultimate Attack. And her going on for another 10 minutes after losing all her blood.

Honestly, I can see why people defend Makoto breaking down, but I don't really like it myself. He should have resisted more and, ideally, he should have been completely immune in the first place. It's nice that Makoto's failure to resist helped us get more Juzo scenes, but it makes Makoto himself feel even more useless. The only thing he's done in DR3 is unpunish Munakata.
If Kirijunko is real maybe he'll fix her despair with the power of D, but it's been underwhelming.

And It doesn't even make sense that Junko didn't use it in the end of DR1.
It's so effective it made DR2 cast and Naegi despair easily.
It's even more laughable that someone said not using it can cause maximum despair. No shit, then she shouldn't have used it from start.

This. When pulpy detective/crime/thriller writers from almost a century ago would consider your murder method cheating the audience you know something's shit.

I still feel a deep-seated fear that Kirigiri will still be alive and that it'll turn out the fucking survivor counter was lying to us

>I just watched the episode and came here, so I didn't know that.
Please read through past threads.

>implying that Kirigiri is dead.

Until the FINAL EPISODE has played and the credits roll with no after credits, Kirigiri is still alive.

Usual place

I've been waiting for DR3 since it was announced, and I wanted to see my girl Kirigiri back on action. Kodaka said it was a way of saying "thank you" to the fans, so I expected something great.

Yet, we got bad writing regarding her death. Yes, my opinion might be biased since I love Kirigiri. But I truly believe this was a terrible idea.

Kodaka used Kirigiri's death to further Naegi's character development. I'm assuming making Naegiri sort of canon was a way of doing damage control.

I find incredibly stupid that they killed off one of the main characters, just for turning her into a plot device.

We've seen her character become from a cold girl with no friends to someone who actually had a warm side. Who even took off her gloves and put her burnt hand on someone else's hand, and even if she knew she would die, she did everything in order to help them survive. Why would you show us her development if you'd kill her off like that.

You might not like Kirigiri, and that's okay. You might say she's a Mary Sue, probably because she's a detective and the whole series is about investigating. But you can't say she wasn't as important and relevant as Naegi, and that she didn't deserve better.

All we got was some implied Naegiri, a flashback, and Naegi basically saying that he couldn't die for her sake. That's it for the main female character, guys. Chiaki's death was expectable and for most of us she had died four years ago.

I love my boy Juzo. I am myself a Juzobro, but I think it's sort of unfair that Kodaka gave him a better ending than he did with Kirigiri's. Don't get me wrong, Juzo had the ending he deserved. Shame Kyosuke couldn't say something to him before he died, though.

>inb4 Kirigiri fags BTFO haha
Go spam threads saying is Chiaki a waifubait and Juzo a faggot and then kill yourself.

Woops, meant for

>Rem
Memelia is the waifubait
Also a shitty heroine
>Disappear like 70% of the anime
>Come back on the last ep and win the MC.
Fucking shit.

Unlimited Junko handjobs

I don't want Juzo back. I don't want to touch anything he has accomplished. This is the path he choose and it is a glorious one.

>Not just spamming CYKA BLYAT

DELET THIS

how can she not be alive? she has to be alive.

Chiaki has plausible theories as to why she could still be alive, so I just can't be as sad.

The survivor counter might have been wrong depending on when Juuzo removed his hand.

Odds of Hajizuru defeating Despair Chiaki with the Demon-slaying Dragon Kick?

You faggots better hit the gym tonight in honor of the one true bro.

Kyouko with no Makoto seems pointless. She barely has a personality, her character exists just to be paired with him.
I'd give Makoto up for Juzo though.

>did it all for his husbando
>got stabbed by the same
>still went on, saved hope manlet and stopped the killing game
Honestly can't think bad of him anymore

Where is it implied it's a Kamakura project? All he says is another project that could stop despairs without killing them, makes more sense to be talking about NWP to me.

A few threads ago I insulted Juzoboys by saying they'd gotten annoying ever since it became clear Juzo was just an asshole without a particularly sympathetic reason or redemption arc.

I....I'd like to formally apologise. You were right. Juzo was a fucking BEAST right up to the end, and I dearly wish to one day be half the man that he was.

>MFW Naegi was right all along

>Implying he cares about anything as long as Munakata is alive.
JUZO WON'T CARE
BRING HIM BACK
GIVE HIM BACK TO ME

>salty Remfags

I can't fucking look at this face without tearing up, jesus

>they didn't kiss
oh I am MAAAAAAAAAD

Faggot of the year ;_;

>I will never see Juzo smile again
Why live

Same here, user, Juzo went like a boss, actually redeeming himself for screwing up, saving the hopelet in spite of his feelings, then saving all the crew, and going from being the single most hated character to an actually quite cool one.

JUZOBOYS population growing

user just give it up please, us acting like we could tell kodaka's plan all along and getting our hopes up is what led to the hurt we are experiencing. False hpe isnt true hope.

Kirigiri is dead.

Im completely with you there user.
She deserved better.

It does make sense because Junko wanted the participates to kill of their own accord.

She says at the end of 0, she wants the next killing game to be more like a game to make it more interesting.

The survivor counter is an out-of-universe construct that doesn't actually exist within the context of the anime. It's presence is solely for the purpose of teasing the viewers.

If it turns out that she's alive then it just straight up fucking lied to us unless the mastermind killed themselves between episodes nine and ten.

Munakata was acting retarded but he was like that since episode 5

The survivor counter was never reliable in the first place since we don't really know how it works.

All of that is basically me.

Also, I called monokuma being recorded since pretty much the first episodes, but you all went M-MUH MONOMI11!

If it was really Chiaki, Hajizuru would definitely give her the dick instead of the kick, user.

>dangan ronpa managed to make us all become gay

fuck this shit time to sudoku

A hug would have been nice at least.

Juzo can rot as this shit is partially his fucking fault. I would like bacon back though.

>tfw now everyone will realize that Juzo Sakakura was the true hero of Danganronpa 3

I'm going to shove comfort food into my mouth

who has the saddest death?

>Implying he can't fuck her after rider kicking the despair out of her

Why wouldn't he lose his shit against something that messes with his brain?

What if the Danganronpa universe is just Rebuild 4.0?

Without the retardation part at the start of the series, of course.

what did he mean by this

> still feel a deep-seated HOPE that Kirigiri will still be alive

There, fiixed it.

>No reading comrehension
Why would I be talking about that exit, you idiot? It's obvious the Monokuma door isn't the exit.And, it's so goddamn easy to say "she could've ended it right there!" in retrospect. Juzo was holing up the exit and it could've been a trap. Remember that last despair ep someone got fucked over by a fake exit? What did you want her to do? Tell the guy who literally just beat her up to move out of the way? Of course not. What if he decided to beat her up agiain instead?

Also, words like logic are things you shouldn't try to use as you don't seem to understand them.

She may have had 30 min. Imagine if it was a trap or a dead end, she wouldn't have wasted her last time on earth instead of with the manlet.

Either way, your projections have become obnoxiously insufferable.

strawpoll.me/11261042

They interpreted wrong

>Animator was looking at his phone the whole time because he was waiting for Tengans message

Now that we know Juzo is really dead, can the Juzoboys create a new version of the pasta in the past tense? I think it would be a better way to honor his accomplishments than to keep carrying on as though he's still alive, since, after going out like a true bro, it's pretty much guaranteed that he won't come back to life this time around.

DO IT FOR HIM and her

It's not gay to fuck your bro, bro.

Hey, you're THAT user! I can't remember whether I responded to you or not, but come here. Thanks for being a sport.

I think he's referring to 1-5, which starts with Junko trying to murder Naegi in his sleep and then the Mukuro framing. She was cheating to get Naegi and Kirigiri out of the game, so why did she not resort to the video then? Get Makoto to kill himself with it, frame Kyouko, and execute her when she's voted for.

Junko would have had it made with that plan.

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of her, but even I see how much she was ripped off.

>They already managed to put down a reply. I'm amazed.
As am I.
>I'm just going to put it down again, this time explained a bit further so they might understand one day.
One can hope they will.

>Chisafags actually thought their waifu had somehow attained heroine status like Nanami and Kirigiri even when neither her nor Munakata were the MCs of DR3

I'm stating facts
If you think you can refute it, fell free to do so
Whatever you like Rem or not is not matter here, it is about Memelia who has such a shitty role in the anime.
Not to mention she is a retard even more so than her fags are

Dude, this was mind hack. Possibly even made by Matarai himself instead of Junko.

This wasn't even fall into despair mind hack but kill yourself mind hack.

>Kirigiri never thought about chopping her bacons off
Well what a shitty detective she was

has anyone uploaded the video somewhere to watch it?

I'm with you my friend, all those haters are blind and will never understand her greatness

>still parroting IT WASN'T ME
So it's going to be Hajizuru Vs Chiakizuru, while Ryota stops being a pussy for the first time in his life and fights old man Tengan for the finale?

chiakizuru vs Hajizuru

Take your bets.

>Asahina's death fakeout
>Kirigiri's death fakeout during dream sequence
>Monaca being the mastermind fakeout
>Kirigiri getting killed by Ruruka fakeout
>Kirigiri gets killed by poison fakeout
>Kirigiri used cure w and it worked so the survivor count is 6 instead of 5 fakeout
>Kirigiri is used cure w and survivor count is 6 but number six was Juzo fakeout
>Kirigiri is fucking dead fakeout since Kohacka will asspull her back to life anyway
>Kodaka isn't a hack fakeout
HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

Sh, it'll be okay.

watch the fucking manga
read the fucking anime

fucking speedwatcher

I wanna hope, and I will probably hope that she is alive until the last episode.
But if she is dead, this hope will turn into a greater despair in the end.
Help ;_;

Kyoko didn't know how the monitors were linked to the murders, she didn't made the final connection, she just noted how there was a monitor next to each victim

> Turns out letting Despair Hitler be free because you are too afraid to come our of the closet isn't a best idea
Really makes you think...

It was still the superior interpretation as seen by the shitshow of DR3

Juzo is more bittersweet. You feel bad that he has died, but in his death he become a better character, also it's a sacrifice for the sake of his beloved one, maybe a few last words with Munakata would've been enough for a reward.

For now I consider Chiaki the saddest, and Juzo the best.

>It feels like a lame twist to have the heroine of DR2 end up being the culprit of DR3, A.I.-Human differentiation aside.

It does. But having Tengan be the culprit? Ehhh.

His NG code was never revealed either, what the fuck.
>so beta that you're useless and meaningless even when you get to be part of the main cast

SHE'S NOT DEAD

I chose "No, but I respect him and his boys." Juzoboys held it down for their boy through thick and thin and he proved himself to be the type of man they thought he was.

F

As soon as he knocked that knife out of Naegi's hands I was wondering how many Juzoboys would rise.

Junko´s plan was dependent on mitarai being a pussy. If he refused none of this would ve happened. Likewise, if Juzo admitted being homo she would ve been found out.

I didn't even watch that piece of shit but you fags are everywhere.

DR0 has literal brainwashing

SDR2 was released after DR0 so yeah...

>You will never hear anything about Juzo or Juzoboys ever again in 1 week
This is the saddest thing about DR3

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking ree
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O G O D
U
Z
O
G
O
D

What if Juzo just told everyone he's gay.

That would be too easy. You have to realize that Junko purposely does things that can cause her to lose. She'll do things roundabout to make it more interesting for her.

The whole reason she even attended class 78 was to let everybody see her, to give them a chance of figuring her game out. Attending class at HPA isn't mandatory.

Quality thread. Kill yourselves so that this ”anime general” can at least be bearable.

>It's obvious the Monokuma door isn't the exit
It is, just not in the literal sense. It contains the power room, and turning off the power is your "exit" from the game.

I said the end of DR1 where the killing game is nearly over. She could've easily use the video to continue the killing or spread despair further.

And don't say she wouldn't do that because it's not fair, she did the exact same thing with the bullshit virus in DR2 that made Mikan remember being despair and started killing.

Where were you when Juzo became the most based DR3 character?

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't sit right with me.

Like I said, guy was supposed to be the rock. If even Ultimate Hope can lose it, then that kills a lot of people's faith in the concept of hope. It's like a kid discovering Santa was his dad the whole time. Dreams are crushed. Admiring others is a mistake.

>juzo was still alive
>that's what the countdown in the opening refered to
>kyoko is still dead

why even

Nah, if she is dead, her final moment was ok, it was an echo of what she didn't do in DR1 and showed her character development

Then why are you arguing with me, juzogay?

At that moment, I became a Juzoboy

>The survivors walk out
>A single figure stands in the distance
>It's Hagakure
>He turns around to reveal a gleaming utopia behind him
>"Hey guys, I did it!"

When Munakata arrives dead Juzo, he says the same line Juzo said lamenting Chisa confessed first.

What a master baiter.

Good God please stop.
If you merge the Re:zero shitstorm with this shitstorm its gonna be unbearable.
I still have scars from the Re:zero thread last night

Kirijunko is at 70% could happen

You have to fall into despair in order to want to kill yourself.

Man that new episode sure was intense

Am i the only one not losing hope that our girl kirigiri is alive, kodaka has said in the past he hates stories that kill off survivors of the previous one and that he wouldnt do that to any killing game survivors.

Listen im still in the denial phase let me be.

Mitarai "Kill urself my man" edit when?

In my chair 3 months ago friend.
I've been crying bitch tears for the last 10 minutes.

Because nobody cares about your shitty waifubait. Take it to the Re Zero threads.

I bet he doubted a edgy teenager could literally control the world if she wanted to back then.

Someone else was expecting AI Junko to appear in Ryota's phone? I was so ready for it.

i expected something like this since monaca said makoto wasn't that great as everyone in future fundation believed.
He was easily giving up to despair from ep 3 or 4 on small steps

Are you referring to the mass suicide of the nobodies?

Because even that is handled differently considering the method applied and the effect it brought.

she didn't really win the MC subaru stated also his love for Rem in ep 21. the anime just cut the love confession out

He's not super human - it's the fucking opposite, it's mostly because of Luck that he's gotten as far as he has even. Consider the fact that gay boxer showing up at all to be his "power" coming into play, pretty much any other character in Makoto's position would've killed themselves because they don't have Luck.

You guys have a new favorite DR character every week it seems.

> Naegi hallucinates every DR1 dead
> no Junko, which is expected since main villain
> no Mukuro
Mukurofags btfo forever.

QUICK

POST TWITTER SCREENCAPS OF THE FUCKS WHO HAD A MELTDOWN ABOUT KIRIGIRI DYING

I WANT TO SEE HOW THEY HANDLE IT BEING RECONFIRMED THAT SHE'S DEAD WITH JUZO BEING ALIVE INSTEAD (BRIEFLY)

>Juzofags and now remfags are in here

literally nothing would change. junko would still fuck everything up.

I thought the same, but she still not recovering plus Juzo being alive and thus explaining the countdown pretty much killed all hope for me.

>Re:zero shitstorm
It kinda failed to cause one though
Still people are just shitpost/ make bait threats to let out some steam

She's fine

No one gives a shit about Mukuro, not even Naegi.

Open the Door
Get on the floor
Juzo and Kyoko aren't alive anymore

>no kiss

>Implying it would be any better with your headcanon

>kirigiri fucking dead
>boozeman sacrifice worthless
>sendoff was absolute shit
This is it. This is it. Junko was right. The only way to get pleasure any more is just to see others go into despair. Kodaka's brainwashing anime has converted me to despair. Danganronpa is art.

Part 2
Not only we got nothing about her, but really is dead.

The death counter wouldn't make sense otherwise, since Juzo is alive, and it went from 9 to 6 in one episode.

So yes, that's it for our girl. She's dead and even a supporting character got a better end than her. Even Ruruka got a kiss from her beloved (who she herself killed) before she died.

I'm mad, Anons. I was really happy she became someone able to express feelings in the very end, that after all she went through, she could trust someone and probably even love them. Won't confirm it as much as I'd like to because Kodaka didn't tell us anything about her feelings either, but he did imply them.

Novels, games, development for nothing. Because she died for nothing. "MUH SUICIDES" even we already knew it. All those cheesy words about everything being okay if she was with someone like him? Bullshit. Fuck you, fans. This is despair.

I have the tiniest bit of hope that she's somehow alive, but I'm already losing every single bit of it.

First I didnt really care about him but then that copypasta brought me into the juzoboy light. ;~;

They all leave and have a nice tea time with the DR2 cast. Tengan was just kidding.

Sorry, not enough Chiaki/Mikan/Kirigiri waifufagging for you?

If she thinks it would make it too easy then she shouldn't have used this brainwashing thing from start. She should've been manipulating class 77th one by one by using their insecurities against them like in DR1.

That's the point I was making. It doesn't make sense either way.

kohacka pls go, what are you doing in an american image board? You're japanese

I'd say it backfired more than anything.
Everyone was expecting who's Rem and themfags getting BTFO'd and when that didn't happen it caused a shitstorm in itself.

What will her banter with Hajizuru be like?

WHO IS READY FOR JUNKO NEXT EPISODE

the episode will open with her looking in disgust at Tengan's old phone and trying to figure out how to send an sms from it

I LOVE HER, STOP DOING THIS TO ME
Juzo being alive killed my hope, but I can't believe she would get such a shitty death

Makot isn't super human, he isn't the human representation of hope

He is just your average guy with a minor upgrade on luck with more optimism than your normal average person

>Why would I be talking about that exit, you idiot? It's obvious the Monokuma door isn't the exit
It literally was the exit.

>And, it's so goddamn easy to say "she could've ended it right there!" in retrospect. Juzo was holing up the exit and it could've been a trap. Remember that last despair ep someone got fucked over by a fake exit? What did you want her to do? Tell the guy who literally just beat her up to move out of the way? Of course not. What if he decided to beat her up agiain instead?

He didn't have reason to beat her up as she just subdued him. Read my post again, illiterate chimp. She subdued him and he said "fuck it" to the game. That was a literal line he said.

As for the trap, guess who opened the door for her if she stayed around. Juzo.

>She may have had 30 min. Imagine if it was a trap or a dead end, she wouldn't have wasted her last time on earth instead of with the manlet.

Again projecting with what would've been best for her.

>
Also, words like logic are things you shouldn't try to use as you don't seem to understand them.

Au contraire again, mon ami. You're incapable of understand the simplest things in the anime.

I get it you're mad and you're drawing out all the words you can possibly think of, from headcanon to projection as it's all making sense in your mind, while someone who watches this thread in a sober sense has a grip of what's going on. Which is kind of the opposite of what you're doing.
This guy's an actual idiot. He's drawing out every single thing he can get his hands upon. It's somewhat comical to see him delude himself into his own headcanon.

I believe she's alive just because I really doubt that they're gonna only kill one DR1 survivor. Either they kill more of them or they all live.

there is some hope there brother, we never actually saw kirigiri;'s corpse after everyone left the room, people are just assuming shes still there but shes actually going to hunt down tengan

like i said, still in the denial phase, wont get out till next episode

Greatest love story ever told.

This might be too strong of a statement to make

But I honestly feel like literally anything would have been more satisfying than a plot twist which literally erases characters and washes away any sort of possibility for them to develop. Brainwashing is always bad.

How does it feel, knowing that your beloved Nanami was tainted by me?

>next week of threads will be people insisting that Juzo was the best all along despite being one of the biggest factors in allowing this mess to happen (not even intervening after the Tragedy happens and Jin includes Junko along with the rest of Class 78 in his HPA plan)
PEKO SAVE US FROM THIS SEXUAL DEGENERACY AAAAAAAA

Has nobody uploaded the video fucking anywhere?

>Rem is that
>Get counterpost
>I didn't watch it but still post shit
>Asked why I still post about something I didn't watch
>I reply with I don't care about your waifu
What is the deal with you?

Rem was eaten so hard that even the animation studio forgot to animate her last bit of relevance.

How many directors are there for this episode?

Im Ready for Kirijunko

>sms
Now that's a word I haven't heard in a long while.

we will all keep believing till the end bro

Holy fuck dude.
Not everything has to fit in like a puzzle piece.
Some people die unceremoniously, some people don't get flashy deaths.
Also you'd think being in 2 dangerous life/death games would fuck with your survival rate.
If she would have survived there would be the anti you bitching about plot armor.
Enjoy the ride.

>Actual discussion of the episode
>Hurr durr kill yourself
Feel free to leave anytime, user. Just know that you're wasting your time trying to stir up an argument on the internet.

It was the same thing basically, literal brainwashing

And Junko considered the DR2 cast as chumps too so it fits

fuck off Kiri VA already confirmed in the radio show that she is dead

Its really funny looking back at all the ZTD shitposts in the first few episode threads now

What supports this theory?

>full of Hope
They remove all traces of character anyway though
because that clearly can't backfire on you or anything

IT
ISN'T
FUCKING
FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>lmao yeah i can too
Fukawa definitely succeeded in avoiding most of it

How else do you want Junko back, pal?
Because we're getting her back either way, and what better way to do it than have her bodyjack a beloved heroine?

What if there are actually 10 Izurus?

>TENgan.

I know how you feel user,it took an unsafe amount of alcohol and xanax for me to accept that she is dead.
But it happened...and we will miss her.

Whatever, the point was about Memelia being a shit tier character, even worse than Munakata is

Mukuro is used to it, she was made to suffer

which is why I like her

>>boozeman sacrifice worthless
Without it they would't have founded the book,Neagi would still be a pussy and Yuu would still be edgy

>The death counter wouldn't make sense otherwise
It went down because the NG Code was activated. There, explained.

Not saying she's alive, but there's a ton of ways to cheat with the counter since we don't know how it works.

HOW THE FUCK DID SEIKO CRUCIFY HERSELF

thats cause she's playing kirijunko now

That same radio show confirmed juzo had died too.

That's only what the Funisubs say, you realize?

Nothing? Her development went as far as it could go. I was pleased with it being a Kirifag myself.

About the counter... I have almost no hope she's alive, but if Tengan is alive the whole thing is sketchy.

I just liked him because he was the guy who never lost it. He's a dorky manlet in other ways, but that part of him was respectable and made him likable to me. And now he's lost it. I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

I'm a Kirigirifag but you're too autistic at this point

calm down

>le Kirijunko meme
yeah you mean ogata who is not allowed to spoil?

I hope you at least fixed that error with the hair in your 2.0 model Tengan.

are you for real?

I don't think she's alive either but a VA saying that doesn't mean anything. There's nothing to gain by telling people she's actually alive.

Has to be Seiko, at least Chiaki talked to Izuru and spoke of hopeful things with him about her friends who she loved. Seiko lamented over her inability to save everyone and her fallout with Ruruka. She died full of regrets. Someone needed to give her a big hug

Plus Juzo cut his hand. What if the death counter counted him as being dead?

Alright, you both are idiots. I have no idea what you're arguing about but I'm guessing it's that its Juzo's fault that Kirigiri couldn't investigate or some shit.

>Kirigiri already knew about the monokuma door or had suspicions.
>Juzo walks in, stops her from investigating it, then proceeds to beat the them up.
>Kirigiri reveals the door and Juzo goes for it with Ruruka trying to stop her
>At this point, she has no idea what is behind the door. She knows this is her last time period so she has limited time to do anything.

She can either:
>Try to force her way through a very dangerous Juzo into a door that could possibly be a trap.
Or
>Use her remaining time to find Naegi, Hope boost him knowing she will die, and spend her last moments with her husbando.

I'd say Kirigiri probably would've went in the door anyways (More likely Boozeman would've volunteered to check) but Juzo and Ruruka were taking up too much of her precious time.

Yes, Juzo is at fault but it's not like it was all his fault. It was also Ruruka and Boozeman for wasting so much time in his monologue. And finally, yeah, Kirigiri could've taken the risk, but at that point she was less Detective and more Waifu which makes her statement at the end of the ep ironic.

Well in the first place it's not the same, because killing yourself isn't the same as becoming an ultimate despair who's essentially a different person altogether.

And even if she calls them 'chumps,' they're still main characters with quite a bit of development in game so it's inexcusable to use that sort of lazy plot device for them.

No shit she said that, you really think that if she was alive she was going to tell?

It was Ogata. And she never said that Juzo is really dead, It was an interpretation of the translator.
She said that we would find out why Munkata "killed" Juzo in Despair 10.

>it was all just a coincidence that every victim was suspended above the ground like that
well it's not the most bullshit thing to happen in this series I guess

>shitposters and BTFOfags got BTFO themselves
Kek, ironic
Still if they were to do it, it would cause a much bigger shitstorm than this one.
Everything is so meek now. Re:tard will be forgotten in just like 3 months now.

im just stating facts, people have been quoting that fucking radio show for months despite them lying about both asahina and juzo's deaths

kirigiri is dead, but people should stop quoting that fucking show already.

Well, I now have LITERALLY no reason to watch the show anymore. Juzo's dead, Kirigiri's dead, and Munakata is no longer edgy. What the fuck is the point? At this rate Chiakizuru is going to be an actual thing.

going to laugh at you when its not a meme next week

I don't get why Kirigirifriends are breaking down.

If anything it should be Chisafriends having a meltdown since this episode pretty conclusively showed she was dead

I don't think she's alive, but saying "Yes she is alive", or even "Ehhh, I can't say anything" would spoil the twist and be retarded.

;_;

>And It doesn't even make sense that Junko didn't use it in the end of DR1.
It does because at the time the events of DR3 weren't even a twinkle in Kodaka's eye.

Shit this probably wasn't even planned one year ago. Like half the fucking plot points are straight up copied from Zero's Escape: bracelets with sleeping drug, brainwashing, radical 6 like suicides with knife, suspicious old man never seen before in the franchise is the bad guy, etc. It's honestly a bit ridiculous

Well, he did.

very sloppily since she was trying to fight the mind hack.

You would think that turning off the power should have been one of the first actions they'd take after being forced to wear that bracelet. It is dumb as fuck.

>kohacka boogeyman

It makes them more sympathetic and less secretly evil people that could be manipulated to become mass murderers

It makes them more tragic as well, which is fine to me

that could actually be legit

Only 2 episodes left, I wanna know how this dumb shit ends user. We're hopefully never seeing any of these characters again after this anyway so why not?

I think the fact that IF isn't canon and how Mukuro is just as bad as Junko is the thing

you mean the same radio show where ogata was loose lipped and spilled the beans that she still has more lines only for them to damage control saying its a flashback.

that said it was likely referring to naegi's despair dream,

>tengan
>Ten is heaven
>Gan is "an eye, a way of seeing, judging, or understanding something"

10 Chiazuru's would indeed be heaven.

Stop posting these please, I'm welling up again.

After 3 weeks i just....lost hope.
I miss her.

Could I still find the episode without Funisubs on nyaa or somewhere else?

Chisa was never a heroine, I don't understand how people kept comparing her to the likes of Kyoko and Chiaki.

If you don't even want closure then bye bye

MITARAI YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNT

Yes, that's why I have a lil bit of hope that she's alive. That's the only thing that makes me believe she could be alive.

>gets called out for their shitposting.
>memespewing in response
Expected as much

False, that shit should also get out.

>actual discussion
No, the ones I didnt reply to are actual civil discussion. The ones I replied to are apes shitposting. Kill yourself.

The survivor counter is an out-of-universe construct that doesn't actually exist within the context of the anime. It's presence is solely for the purpose of teasing the viewers.

If it turns out that she's alive then it just straight up fucking lied to us unless the secret participant/mastermind killed themselves between episodes nine and ten

> Loves a person for years, going through hell seeing his beloved one love his friend (look at his faces in flashbacks) and understanding that his feelings will never be mutual
> Accepts it as is and investing himself fully in supporting said person
> Obviously still loves him, harbouring fear of being found out and rejected/abandoned, insecurity grows
> Got beat up by ultimate analyst who sees all of his weak spots, threatened
> All mass of insecurity, childish fear kicks in
> Accepts Junko's terms, hating himself and feeling uneasy
> Killing game starts
> Worst fear came true, abandoned by Munakata
> Steps on himself, develops, literally throws his talent away (boxing with one hand?), despite everything wants his love to survive and does everything for it still thinking that he has been left alone
> Munakata will never know that Juzo loved him
It's so sad considering his emotional strain even before the series started

Why would the bracelets be linked to a main power source? They'd have their own batteries and shit wouldn't they?

That's what I'd have thunk.

>he really turned into butter

this could be a logical conclusion

Yeah, you can find raws on nyaa.

Why he ruined everything... again?

You can't blame the guy though. that messed directly which his mind

If he didn't lost it people would be complaining about plot armor here

It's interesting how everyone was saying Chiaki was dead since Chisa had to be the Mastermind and now our theories have swung in completely the opposite direction

I want to see a happy ending for these two.

But you're already saying what I'm saying. I'm just proving mister delusion wrong as he's trying to tell me that Juzo's at blame for her dying.

Which all-in-all a statement that's beyond retarded.

As for the Juzo part, she subdued him and he was no longer a threat.

Did everyone in this thread miss the part where the man literally said "Fuck this game then, I'm out of here"?

I'm feeling as if I'm the only one who paid attention to what went on after Kirigiri's monologue and the exit being visible to Juzo. It's almost as if there's a distinct two levels here and I'm apparently on the level that noticed how obvious it is.

See? Ruruka was neglected by Juzo and Juzo ran into that room, had Kirigiri stayed around after she already subdued him, everything would've been fine.

Why?

Well the survivor count has outright fucking lied to us now that tengan might be alive.

Wow so funny
This is like #8687th times I read this same joke on this board

Is it true there's no Despair episode this Thursday?

he died for H O P E.
hope manlet and persona doesn't disappoint.

I don't like autodiagnosis but yes, I might be, I suppose. Thanks for the concern, user. I'll calm down in a while. I'm just mad right now.

If it's so easy to make people kill themselves why don't the despairs just broadcast suicide footage across the world?

>He is just your average guy with a minor upgrade on luck with more optimism than your normal average person

And THAT makes him the SHSL HOPE? Isn't that title means you are already reaching the peak of some area?

By your logic, a SHSL Martial Artist should be a person with minor upgrade on physical strength with more fighting skills than your normal average person. Then how come Sakura was nearly the strongest human on earth?

>Kirijunko
>Chiakizuru
>implying it's not Izujunko

>chiaki's real life death got me good but i didn't tear up as much as i thought i would
>juzo's death and his dedication got me teary-eyed

New thread

See I told you fucks he was alive dunno why no one has saved my hints.

Here is your LAST hint someone you think is dead is alive. It was fun you guys Juzo was definitely MVP.

PS the game continues the story but you'll see more on that next Thursday.

Oh right chiaki is also alive.

this anime summed up

>tfw the 16th participant had an NG code that said "Be noticed by other participants"
>tfw only now that the bangles are off can they let their presence be known

That's false. Funi just said the subs are delayed.

He is right tho.
It was's his fault, Junko used him.

triggered.jpg

They were chumps for her which is why it makes sense for her to use that method against them

And the reserve course killed themselves because they kept watching it

Why do people think Junko only cares about victory? She wouldn't give people clues or allow freedom of exploration if she just wanted to win.

It's all a game to Junko. And a game where it's impossible to lose is boring. Junko also secretly wishes to lose because that brings her the most despair.

For such a simple character, a lot of people don't understand her at all.

So the executions weren't exaggerated?

Then how the fuck did Junko endure the ultimate punishment?

Unfortunately I don't speak nip, I was hoping to see if a more accurate translator like [Hope] had made subs. I'd heard Horriblesubs just uses Funi translations, is that true or are they more accurate?

I can't, but I can't help myself either. Despite his breakdown making sense, it doesn't change my disappointment.

Brainwashing anime was a mistake.

How can you cause despair if everyone's dead?

> gets called out for their shitposting
My forbidden shit posting techniques are far above deluded perception of puny mortals like you.

>making a new thread on page 1
Dear fucking fuck you fucker fucking fuck fuck

Serious question to the folks who don't think Juzo's death was enough to redeem all the shit he did: do you like Togami? Because Togamifags are quick to forget that he fucked around with Fujisaki's corpse just for shits and giggles just because he got character development in the end. I won't deny that Juzo's fuckup was on a much larger and more dangerous scale but he didn't know that bitch was going to literally destroy the world. Togami's actions were actually malicious, Juzo was just weak to love.

>It makes them more tragic as well
A trait of the tragic hero, is that while virtuous he is with flaws and his mistakes bring about his misfortune. Don't you fucking dare use the word tragic to describe them when you don't know what it means. They made no grave mistakes, they were just victims of circumstance. You're a hack

>gravel swimsuit

It was a half lie. She said Juzo was dead, already knowing how everything ends. Due to how the epusodes played out, ahe could say he is dead (to her, he would be, because she knows the ending), and to us he was dead because of Persona. Then he comes back, only to wind up dead for real (as Ogata said he was).

Similarly, Kiri can be "dead" to her VA, who knows the final outcome, and dead to us based on what we've seen so far, but still come back between those two points in the show. As long as she winds up dead again, the VA was telling us her version of the truth.

>that said it was likely referring to naegi's despair dream,
it was last week radio show

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150614002099/summary-for-zetsubou-hens-2nd-radio

It's not a lie since they never explained how the counter work, we just assumed things. Hell, at this point it's probably that there never was a 16th participant and Weedman was really part of the countdown.

With the ridiculousness of every plot twist in despair as well as the absurd plot contrivances

>Hurr animator techniques can change a person's personality and will entirely
>Oh god I can't control my body as I'm watching this despair livestream (???)
>let's join the person we know killed our dear friend!

There isn't anything sympathetic about it, it just makes me feel like the characters got completely fucked by the plot, not like they actually went through something incredible.

Not to mention I think some sort of despair scheme to have them change voluntarily would make them much more tragic characters rather than "Help, I was brainwashed! I literally can't do anything wooooooow"

>people had a problem with chiaki still talking after her abuse
>juzoboys jerking off over juzos death when he suffered two stabs, bleeding all over the place, cutting off his hand and somehow managing to walk over to the room and pull the switch.

He even has meta lines. He was too based

All this Izuru 2.0 bullshit made me remember something about DR2 and... jesus fuck it's happening isn't it? Junko refers to Hajime as Izuru 1.0.
We're getting Izuru 2.0. And it's going to be Chiaki what the fuck.

That was just the first iteration. 2.0 would have more... a stronger foundation.

Though of course, they might upload somebody else's personality in there anyway. You know - just to make sure that the subject obeys them.

togami did nothing wrong and theres literally nothing wrong with fetish shit

>Why do people think Junko only cares about victory? She wouldn't give people clues or allow freedom of exploration if she just wanted to win.
She arbitrarily picks and chooses when to apply that line of thought though. Like with human Chiaki in last week's Zetsubou, none of what you were talking about here was present there

Why didn't they just broadcast the anime and end the world? It's so powerful that even the hopest person on earth became despair so easily.

They're tragic because they had a bright future ahead of them but they ended up crossing paths with someone like Junko

Idk why the word "tragic" can only fit your definition of it

Based [Hope]

We can all agree this was the worst and most boring killing game (not including that 1 despair ep 1) compared to the vidya games right?

Stop making me cry please

You don't have to kill the entire world
Imagine the despair of wives watching their husband jump off a balcony, or husbands watching their wives and children slit their throats

Of course they were exaggerated. This was happening in Naegi's imagination, and what the class 'saw' of his execution was him turning into butter, so that's what Naegi envisioned.

Horriblesubs just makes Funi's subs available to the public. They don't do anything themselves.

I like Togami because he's an asshole done right, not because he's redeemed or shit. Juzo being an asshole compared to him just doesn't have any charm in it.

Horriblesubs is literally a funirip.
The line I speak to, by the way, is when Munakata asks him about the Kamukura Project and Tengan says he "won't let it go to waste".

>fat gamer vs demigod with fit body and who knows how many battle in a post-apocalyptic world under his belt

Kinda bored to see the same meme over and over again.
Still they made an ad with a blue "re" in it, they kinda killed this meme already.

That would make them truly evil and despicable person beneath everything, which is something I doubt Kodaka would have done

>Her development went as far as it could go

Really? There is was so much more potential about her character. Since she is really smart, she could have found a way around that stupid NG action and even come back on last episode to help them when they fight the Despairs.

But no...her semi-canon feelings for a manlet Naegi is the best development she could get.

Ir makes them more sympathetic because they didn't destroy the world because a blonde slut said that life is shit.

>Had Kirigiri stayed around
See, that's where you're wrong. You keep saying stuff like what ifs but the character themselves wouldn't have known that.

All Kirigiri saw was a guy who straight up survived getting skewered and just walked it off.

As I said, she only had enough time to either try to get past him or try to look for Naegi. She chose Naegi as it was the safer bet.

Also, you keep pointing to the later part, but people have been pointing to the early part, before Juzo beat them up. If he just kept himself cool, Kirigiri would've revealed the exit without the need for a fight or anyone getting skewered. Would've saved them a lot of time.

kodaka has ultimate animator skills and has been fucking with our minds all this time

Ok then so up means down now because fuck you Kodaka.

Her arc was completed with her death.

My only thing is her NG was kind of crap that it was the only one you couldn't guess without having seen it before hand.

I liked the memes

Best boys in one image, it's wonderful.

No, this one had the best ride without counting case 5 in both games

Sauce?

He admits that he isn't or doesn't feel that way in the fucking first episode.. Remember that it was Kirigir who called him that and not himself.

Brainwashing is the most retarded deus ex machina in the series.

She did mention the sleep times as soon as she woke up, though. Makoto being alive was indeed not to be predicted.

I don't think Togami was an asshole done well in the first place to be honest. Outside of Case 2 he just came off as a tsundere weirdo who talked too much.

>Kodaka boogeyman

You still don't get the point.

The problem with the brainwashing video thing is that it goes against her character trait like you described. It made things too easy that Junko should've found it boring. She should've been manipulating 77th one by one using her ability to exploit each person's weakness.

Kirijunko tegan is facing kyoko's sprite

Erasing memories in DR1 IS Brainwashing.

Except the thought that they could have actually been legitimately bad people at some point is what makes them interesting characters beyond their base personalities, and why that twist in 2 is so incredible.

Mind control tier brainwashing completely erases that. It's poor writing stacked onto what was good and interesting writing, almost nullifying it completely.

>demigod

I'm not convinced it was impossible for her to lose. Chiaki should have been more cautious about the trap door.

Still better than Juzo

>See, that's where you're wrong. You keep saying stuff like what ifs but the character themselves wouldn't have known that.
Because that's literally what he did.

>All Kirigiri saw was a guy who straight up survived getting skewered and just walked it off.
And that's where you're wrong. She subdued him and he walked off to open the door. It's rather simple, really.

If a guy who just had the mindset of killing everyone suddenly says "fuck this game, I'm going out of here" then why would you run away from him? It's obvious that he wasn't going for the kill count anymore.

>Also, you keep pointing to the later part, but people have been pointing to the early part, before Juzo beat them up. If he just kept himself cool, Kirigiri would've revealed the exit without the need for a fight or anyone getting skewered. Would've saved them a lot of time.

That was literally seconds, it wouldn't have mattered a lot. The main problem in that entire room was Ruruka if you're judging by time consuming activities.

>As I said, she only had enough time to either try to get past him or try to look for Naegi. She chose Naegi as it was the safer bet.

Considering she had a three course lunch with Mitarai, Asahina and Naegi I really, really doubt that she had such little time.

I want to fucking die.

It was an execution. Junko doesn't let you get away in an execution.

I'll concede the point considering I was basing my theory on Funi subs. I guess his line about a project for creating hope could mean either honestly.

You never know, they may have used it. Or they could've had suicide persuaders too. The Tragedy was fucked up.

Junko just sees that she needs to create loopholes for her to lose by the end of /Zero

Not even the whole thing was boring as shit shounen crap fest.

>without counting the killing game cases 5 for both games

Why not?

Was it really necessary for Juzo to be the one who cuts the power? Didn't he just commit suicide when everyone else could have done the same without dying? Am I missing something?

That theory is fucking dead. Stop.

>Her arc was completed with her death.
Her arc was completed with the end of DR1. She didn't need to "sacrifice herself for Makoto, wow such pottery!" like people here insist she did, she already makes up for that towards DR1's endgame when she saves Makoto. Least of all to reaffirm what Makoto's been saying all series of all things.

I haven't watched the latest episode, when did Kirigiri subdue him?

>they didn't destroy the world because a blonde slut said that life is shit.
It's amusing that the rabid defenders of the plot are usually the least imaginative people that couldn't write their way out of a box, really shows the target audience of this shitty anime.

Except that we learn in 2 that they're not bad people (most of them that is)

Making them world class terrorists who killed for fun because le bored gyaru told them to do so is extremely dumb and contrived

Juzomind.

Junko didn't attempt to restrain Izuru in any fashion either. Letting him be free was a risk to her plan. He could have stepped in and saved Chiaki. Izuru was always a wild card.

Junko always set up a condition for her to lose.

What he sees himself is irrelevant. If he's just a normal dude why does everyone else agree that he's the ultimate hope?

I wasn't shitposting. I was apologizing for not believing in the meme magic that is being a Juzobro.
And two "kill yourself" remarks? You alright?

lmao sure it is

He was the only one who knew about the power room, and chances are he was too resentful of Naegi to tell him about it. Or he could've only come up with the idea after he parted with Naegi.

Not the best writing, but we've seen worse.

He was already a dead man walking, user, he couldn't risk getting killed before turning off at least partially the power.

>Not even the whole thing was boring as shit shounen crap fest.

It was a different type of killing game, I liked it. Too bad if you didn't

>why not

you know why

hadahadam

It's true tho.
Being manipulated by Junko for having shitty lifes make them look like edgy teenagers.

>doesn't expect meme responses
>doesn't realize where he is
>cries like a faggot about it

He's a retarded faggot(literal)

If anything, most of them are better persons that the average student in DR1. I can only think of Nagito (insane) Hiyori (bully) and Teruteru (selfish) and bad people.

>Why would you run away from him?
Loose canon. Still pretty unpredictable. He could still want to kill them and was just distracted by the exit, which is obviously what Kirigiri's plan was. To distract him so she could sneak away.

You can say he was done with it but she wouldn't know that as he just did finish beating her up. He could've hogged the exit or some shit. Or kill her when they all escaped. Too many unpredictable variables.

But Munakata knew about the power room too

Being a cool detective, have her survive with some crazy scheme and even have a spinoff of Kyoko doing detective stuff would have been cool, yes. But actual development? I'm not so sure.

>Junko always set up a condition for her to lose.
Especially when she was brainwashing Chisa.
>muh MIND HACC didn't work
>well, it's time for a lobotomy

It wasn't a normal execution where she flat out kills them. Any number of things could have happened to ruin her plan.

Anyone else thinks Fedora man was weirdly close with Kirigiri's dad?

If you're talking about the Wizardy dungeon death course, that was an Execution. If you're talking about Chiaki getting "executed" at all, yeah sure maybe that's debatable.

Junko might as well be another SHSL Lucky Student to be honest. It seems like it is more due to luck than anything that she got as far as she did.

No, it was.

Junko used mindhack on the broadcast as well. Made him look more hopey than necessary.

>and even come back on last episode to help them when they fight the Despairs.
Well, that can still happen.

That came out confusing. What I meant is that surviving wouldn't have necessarily developed her character.

You miss the point entirely. Seeing what sort of tragedy, manipulation, and character development could have potentially turned them from good kids to despair was an incredible opportunity. And despite your witty meme buzzwords, there's almost endless interesting ways it could have happened, so I'm not sure why you're fixated on some "Hey I talked to you once lets end the world" bullshit.

It's lazy and crappy writing, and the characters suffer for it. Period.

Leave Kyoko's gay dads alone.

Come on. Juzo got such great closure for a more insignificant character.
And Kirigiri was there since way before and all she got was sacrificing herself for Naegi?

I can accept she has died, but I can't accept this is the best she deserved.
Fuck Kodaka, I hope he gets diarrhea for one week.

Did he know it was in a secret room behind a bookcase with a tough to open door?

My point exactly

Munakata and the others were still asleep when he first went off to find the power room, Naegi was only awake because he was supposed to be the victim. And before that, Munakata was too busy being an edgelord to probably care or even consider it.

Well, it was said Junko stalked them or some shit and made them fall Of course this is false now.

Did they get lost in the sea or something?

She left it up to Mukuro instead of ensuring it works herself.

Brainwashing by itself isn't guaranteed either. That's a fake kind of loyalty that could easily be undone. It's not a reliable method. There was always the risk of them snapping out of it from a motivation speech or whatever.

well SOMEONE had to comfort jin when he left his family

>she planned to lose all along

Holy shit the delusional Junkofags. So everything including making the world into despair was actually not what she wanted because she planned so?

Atleast Juzo wasn't fucking impaled like this on top of his injuries.

Also he's built as fuck, not a fat fuck

> But no...her semi-canon feelings for a manlet Naegi is the best development she could get.

It's the most interesting thing about her otherwise she is just her cold hard ass detective persona

Well yeah, none of the DR1 survivors (or DR2 class) really needed to be brought back in the first place after all. Kyoko's development in DR3 was okay regardless (wish the Koichi angle was explored a bit more but oh well)

He's called SHSL Hope because he gives hope to other people. He's not some super paragon of virtue that's pure and incorruptible.

Thanks for saying what I didn't wanna say user. Also Fedora man sacrificing himself this easily for a kid he barely knew, just because it was his friend's kid doesn't seem strong enough reason

Juzo's a walking meme anyway to be fair

No it would be dumb, people just don't break like that unless they are extremely fucked up, it would be illogical for all of the class to become UD because "muh manipulation"

Jabberwockblocked again

It wasn't. Izuru could have showed up at any time and stopped her. Junko would have been powerless against that. If she truly wanted Chiaki dead, she would have instantly killed her.

She planned but she found boring which is why she creates loopholes for her to lose so she can taste the despair fo losing/failing/dying

So Junko was actually the ultimate hope? All the despair shit was just her pretending so hope will shine from Naegi? Because everything was obviously in her control.

Why not? We had an assumption she did this slowly over time instead of one mind hack orgy.

>No it would be dumb, people just don't break like that unless they are extremely fucked up,

You don't understand how human mentality works then.

She knew (or assumed) that he wouldn't.

>It's the most interesting thing about her

For you. I actually don't give a shit about Naegiri ship. I like her character as it is. She is just not your type, so let me be. I'm still in denial.

>It would be illogical for somebody to be manipulated into something that wouldn't otherwise happen because it's not like that's the entire point of manipulation

But no, "sick animator livestream editing that you magically can't look away from and turns you into your the servant of your best friends killer" makes much more sense. You're autistic or baiting, pick one.

I don't know why people don't get this. Someone needing a super special hope power to defeat Despair goes against the entire point of this series.

Reminder that Tengen can't be a RoD as Munakata asked him if he was and he said he wasn't, and remember his NG code was that he had to tell the truth when asked a question.

In that case, I think Komaeda should be the actual SHSL hope because he's still finding hope after being mindhacked. And Naegi was just a weakminded normal manlet as he appeared so.

Reminder that you can find the actual mastermind's plot for DR3 in a book in UDG.

>Munakata asked him if he was
Did he?

Subliminal messaging is a real thing you know, this is the same idea just turned up to SHSL levels.

>Implying RoD and True Ultimate Despair are equal titles

how did the actual dialogue go again

That assumption was merely headcanon in the end

Shouldn't have been treated seriously

I understand that people don't normally become terrorists that kill for fun just because they're going through bad or unfortunate moments

people need to be fucked up for that tobe believable

Junko doesn't like predictability. If everything always goes according to her plan, that's boring for her. So she sets up loopholes for her defeat.

Exact same as Beatrice from Umineko.

Then why didn't she found brainwashing boring? It's so perfect that even Naegi can be easily corrupted.

Yes, everyone knows it's a real thing and that this is anime so it has to be 1000000x more effective.

It's still fucking stupid.

But Komaeda was unable to spread his hope, thus he's a useless faggot.

Are you that same retard from earlier? No it isn't.

For most people actually

>. I like her character as it is. She is just not your type, so let me be. I'm still in denial.

So you like her static cold as detective personality? I mean that's fine but that's static

She wouldn't get development like that

>>a man is liquified into butter
>Sure, makes sense
>>subliminal messages on live footage
>Fuck up with your made-up bullshit Kohacka

No, I think it's actually aaid that she made them fall slowly or some shit. I remember someone saying it. Will have to check again.

I think it was NaegiJunko so it couldve been a lie.

Yes, it makes more sense because this is DR and the SDR2 isn't made of secretly evil people who want to destroy the world

It's not perfect. And it was something new she wanted to try so Ryota gave her the opportunity.

Hey, guys. What do you think would've happened if Mitarai made a hentai anime?

I always thought that was all for show. Like, she just had that readied even before the execution.

She eventually found it, why do you think she stopped using in DR1?

Exactly my point though.

Brainwashing video lacks of predictability because it makes everyone easily despair so Junko shouldn't like that idea.

It's not that it's anime, it's because it's Danganronpa. These fucking highschool kids are all doing bullshit that shouldn't be feasible. Chihiro made a fully functional AI on a shitty goddamn laptop in like 3 days and this is where you draw the line?

He'd be SHSL Hope as Japan will have a new baby boom,

Munakata: Why would a man such as yourself join RoD?
Tengen: I suppose I have to answer your question.
Tengen: Unfortunately I'm not RoD. Its a logical deduction but far too simple for you.

>they forgot to put SHSL Sailor into Izuru

If he was the true mastermind then his NG code could be a fake. He could lie without ever being poisoned.

>eventually

Why didn't she find it out from start if she has ability to predict it and learn the trick instantly?

Kirijunko has tengan's phone

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You do realize that nobody was arguing about shit being realistic was brought up by someone who thought that brainwashing was more realistic than manipulation, right? Anons whole point was that both are silly and nobody is fucking arguing about what is realistic except for that one guy.

It is. But it's highly exaggerated here.

*too much predictability I meant.

He's the original Izuru Kamukura, founder of HPA.

No.. I just had to get a hat to match the boat.

I raise my penis to you in salute.

When Kirigiri was mad at Naegi in DR1 and gave the audience the cold shoulder during investigations, it fucking hurt.

When you realized as the audience that protecting KirigirI from being framed waa more important than blindy pursuing the truth, it was mindblowing.

When you saw Kirigiri going down after Naegi in the trash pit, and got to see what Naegi had grown to mean to her, it was absolutely heartearming.

If this was the way one of the best Danganronpa characters goes out, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

*nobody was arguing about shit being realistic until it was brought up

>muffled "WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE" in the background

But the first statement that follows might be the only one that adheres to the NG code, which is why he spoke that way. It's moot.

You know if he had shown up the next episode people would be bitching about teleportation.

Because teh despair she was getting from it was still enough to appease her

They're looking for the script.

>desperate Junkocucks had to headcanon their way to explain shit in anime

That's why brainwashing was such a bad fucking idea.

wouldn't be surprised with Mukuro singing.

She died for her husbando, it was a completely fine way to go

I still want her to live though

>Its a logical deduction but far too simple for you.
SO basically Tengen is saying this is an obvious outcome to reach to but its more complicated than that.

My prediction is that Tengen was the one who recruited her into Hope's Peak and allowed her to do as she pleases because he was fascinated by her talent.

No. You just didn't pay any fucking attention.

If it was enough to appease her then why didn't she use it at the end of DR1?

because she got bored of it by that point

So you actually like this brainwashing idea? That's pretty interesting. Do you suck Kodaka's dick on daily bases too?

Because brainwashing was bullshit made up for this anime to whitewash the DR2 cast.

My mastermind can't be this cute

By where in the games indicate that she got bored or not at brainwashing videos?

/Zero already states that she is getting bored of her plans and is willingly creating loopholes so she could lose

But nowhere in Zero said about brainwashing anime though.

Reminder brainwashing has been a thing since Zero. Just because you didn't read Zero doesn't mean it wasn't already set in place.

You're forgetting it's not even an official Hope's Peak title, however much that means, it's basically a nickname Kirigiri gives him and other people buy after he defeats True Ultimate Despair.

Then why didn't FF just brainwash through the dr2 cast so they can be normal again? Why did they have to go through a shitty game when brainwashing was as easy as watching a video?

I blame Komaeda.

>Exact same as Beatrice from Umineko.
Beatrice wasn't even trying to win.

So he's basically a nobody like Hajimeme. Fucking naegifags keep jerking him like he's some kind of God.

Did you watch the latest episode? It's looking like Tengan and FF were never about HOPE or beating Junko. It's also not like animator boy opened his mouth and said he had anything to do with the brainwashing videos. Do you need everything spelled out for you retard?

How have you actually managed to miss the entire message here?

KOMAEDA DID NOTHING WRONG!!

This, Komaeda was always the true official Ultimate Hope.

>It's looking like

Right back to you retarded motherfucker.

The message was people with a strong belief in hope can overcome despair right?

But that's actually untrue because Junko planned to lose all along. Naegi was able to win was all because Junko wanted to lose. Nothing in Naegi's part was significant comparing to Junko.

Jesus Christ do you even watching the fucking anime? Have you even played the games? Because you sound like a clueless retard right now.