Light with his Death Note has appeared in the last show you watched, how much has the crime rates dropped by?

Light with his Death Note has appeared in the last show you watched, how much has the crime rates dropped by?

Code Geass.

probably 0% because Lulu would have sniffed him out and outwitted him before he probably could have made much of a difference.

>he thinks lelouch is smarter than Light

Hahahaha, he was constantly punked by his father.

>Bananya
Maybe next time.

>Fox news
98%

>Penguindrum
Momoka already had that shit covered.

Given that a lunatic with a messiah complex and a magic weapon just dropped into the setting I'm willing to say that the murder rate just skyrocketed.

40% leadbelly, and if I die, let it be with the name of this dusky jewel upon my lips

So I made a copy of myself, and Dr. Brutalov killed him

>Watching the Conservative Cult Department of Vomiting Heads Propaganda Outlet
>Ever

Get some mental nutrition in your life, sempai

Could Light take on the gotei 13?

>tiger and bunny
this guy is doing his job soh wouldn't make deference

Fist of the north star. He can't do anything without the internet or tv.

>Berserk

Can't do a shit, maybe kill Griffith cuz god complex

>Kira and Kira
>Light can't do anything because Kira's that unassuming

This aspect about Death Note is particularly badly written. The threat of punishment alone doesn't deter crime and since Light isn't all-knowing he can only punish people who were caught by law-enforcement. Criminals would soon realise that they can get away with crime as long as they aren't caught, which is exactly the same as in the real world, so crime rates wouldn't be significantly affected. Perhaps people would think twice about shoplifting, but any kind of violent crime would happen just like before.

>Last watched Monster
Well, it'd make a certain someone's painful, self sacrificing quest a hell of a lot easier.

Or, more likely: Light assumes Tenma is guilty and kills him.

>Ajin
Can the deathnote even stop Sato?

I think Light would be out of his depth.

>posting someone who isn't Tomaru

>One Piece
They are all fucked

Do Death Notes work on immortals?