Rank 1 on MAL

>rank 1 on MAL

When am I going to be able to watch this? Are there currently any subs for it? How long am I going to have to wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=319427
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847876
youtube.com/watch?v=6anRXzy93nM
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=319427

fuck off senpai

You fuck off, OP.

the shitposting is immense

if you're referring to OP

I actually don't know if I am able to watch this right now

Kill you're self.

please i just wanna watch some anime

How the hell is this so popular?

Mitsuha and Taki are a cute couple, but they skip a lot of stuff like how they are in love or how she ends up in Tokyo or how the plot device doesn't really make much sense.

Okay cool but how do I watch it

Bro the answers to your question are so obvious

>how they are in love

They fell in love by living each other's lives and their communication blah blah bla. That was the point of the whole montage of communication and whatnot

>How she ends up in Tokyo

This is literally answered constantly through the damn film, she frequently mentions how much she wants to move out of her town and dreams of living in Tokyo.

>plot device doesn't make sense

They swap bodies with each other exactly three years apart. She's actually three years older than him. The events are tied to the coming of the comet, due to magic and shit. Twilight is hinted as being the catalyst for this shit, hence why there's the whole mentions of twilight in the class and other parts of the film. Twilight + location tied to deity = can communicate, which allows Taki to convince her to do stuff that changes the timeline (don't start debating parallel universe theory it's pointless).

There's a shitty version up on kissanime

>>rank 1 on MAL
So?

This is better.

>needing everything spoonfed to you

Here user, fetch!
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847876

Although you should be warned this is a shitty release. It's a leaked copy that's nothing short of a rip, it's 480p in resolution and only works if you really want to watch this movie and cannot take it any longer, which was my case really.

It's a really enjoyable movie and I can't wait for a better release.

Fuck off

its probably the same as 5cm/s
it good overall, but mostly at the superficial level.
people thought that was the best movie ever for a while too

Do you have any sort of estimate of when a good release will happen? Few months?

less retarded as 5 cm/s. That one had a lot of irrelevant fluff for a much more boring resolution of an ending.

the ending for this one, despite it being obvious, still had you tense as fuck waiting for it to actually happen. There could have been a bit more time dedicated to the developing of the relationship between the two MCs but that's not essential to the message really, just something that would have been lovely to see.

>They fell in love by living each other's lives and their communication blah blah bla.

Really? At that point they were certainly friends since she arranged the date for him, but how did that go from friendship -> romance? There is a big gap in my opinion.

>she frequently mentions how much she wants to move out of her town and dreams of living in Tokyo.

I realize that, but what happened in the interim to her family or what she is doing in city afterwards (I assume she has some sort of gainful employment since she has a flat and not homeless). Again it's not really answered.

Regarding the switch: how does drinking that saki in the temple allow him to go back into her body or why do they see each other in their own bodies near the crater when he writes his confession with the marker

>friendship -> romance

After that bit you mentioned, they sorta imply the development with the shots of the various messages and whatnot. They didn't explicitly show but it's assumed that all the time between the date and the comet passed in those shots. The details aren't too critical since the story focuses on the whole journey/searching

>what happened in the interim

Same as Taki, I imagine their lives are mirrored. He grew up in the city, she in a small town, both grewup, looking for jobs and whatnot. Taki's choice of career subconsiously influenced by his (forgotten) experiences with the comet and whatnot, her's was probably similarly affected.

>the sake in the temple

the whole point of the sake is it's a part of her, the ritual and process of creating it was basically her existence being bonded to it. Think of the threads the grandma talked about, making the sake from chewing something in your own mouth results in a cord being tied to it. This gets emphasised by the metaphor that the sake is "half of her" that gets mentioned at least twice.

Why they switched back to their own bodies, I'm not sure, but I guess it was just part of the process of twilight triggered shit as usual.

To be honest this movie is more for the mainstream audience.

After having seen both in theaters, Koe no Katachi is much more up Cred Forumss alley.

If you're believing the hype and waiting for BD rips our something, you might get disappointing. I literally finished KnN with dry eyes, although mitsuha was qt as fuck. KnK actually hit hard, and I already read the manga beforehand. The only complaint is not covering everything, but that's asking for the impossible. It was done really well for a condensed theatrical version.

I'm also waiting to watch KnK, can't wait to get some subs for it

>I realize that, but what happened in the interim to her family or what she is doing in city afterwards (I assume she has some sort of gainful employment since she has a flat and not homeless). Again it's not really answered.
Mitsuha's road trip to Tokyo and her quest for employment aren't really relevant to the core themes of the movie.

>how does drinking that saki in the temple allow him to go back into her body or why do they see each other in their own bodies near the crater when he writes his confession with the marker
Japanese mysticism mumbo jumbo.
He figuratively crossed into the underworld to save her soul and.
They saw each other in their own bodies near the crater at twilight because twilight is the moment in time when both day and night exist simultaneously so at that one moment both Taki and Mitsuha could exist in the same place at once despite being normally separated.

Beats me

someone uploaded it unlisted to YT

youtube.com/watch?v=6anRXzy93nM

This movie derives from Greg Egan's "The Safe-Deposit Box".

Thanks, finally in good quality

What the movie needed was a satisfying conclusion, not Shinkai trying to be coy.

>When am I going to be able to watch this?

Here you go, senpai.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

ALWAYS

>mods keep deleting Keit-ai
>Keit-ai finds a way to become Cred Forums-related

FINDS

Did that meme first appear on Cred Forums? How long ago?

see