I'm slowly starting to think that all people begging for Index 3 and shitting...

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

I'm slowly starting to think that all people begging for Index 3 and shitting on Heavy Object never read either.

Seriously, after few crappy first volumes HO is so much better than Index ever was it's not even funny. And it keeps getting better.

In the same time NT only keeps getting worse.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Either Index 3 or HO2 would be nice although the chances for both look grim. I haven't seen many complaints about the LN itself, most of it was directed at the adaptation. If they give it a second go I hope they don't make anything unnecessarily long so we could end on volume 8 or even 9.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

It was a good adaptation.

The problem is early chapters were mediocre. It was the same in the LN.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

HO sucks, All the in your face fanservice.

Fuck is it so hard to have the guys shirtless?

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

But that happens later.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Agreed with OP, not that NT is a dead fish, but his passion is obviously laid into his other works right now.

The problem is it's the Bleach effect, introduce an interesting character to keep everything alive, but with a huge cast, there are only so many cameos and ways he can bring them back into plot. The problem is the overall goal he wants to leave untouched but somehow he does seem to make interesting themes, just a bit under deliverable since it's just one boy with the power to negate. There are a lot of mysteries as well, it would help if certain ones get resolved with huge repercussions.

Brandon King
Brandon King

Heavy Object is fun.
Index is better. Granted I haven't read the last 3 novels of NT or so because lazy but everything up till then has been fun.

It's a real shame World War 3 will never get animated.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

UK civil war and WW3 are really the only great Index arcs.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

HO is fun but Index's highs were far better.

Intellectual Village is best though.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

When? Qwenthur and Heivia are never shirtless as far as I'm aware.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

They are at the filler arc on the anime.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

What are you talking about?

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Are you talking about the explosion?

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Index 3 would cover the "Best" novels and people have been hyping it for years. Another HO season would be just as good as the first, but you don't see anyone really pimping any specific storyline they have to see animated. Also once Index 3 was done, no one would be asking for a 4 since NT is crap.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

But Index 4 would be WWIII. People would be asking for it even harder.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

When were they shirtless?

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

When they were almost dead

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

premise of the series is retarded objects that are "impossible" to beat without other projects
2 fag MC's managaes to beat one
he then does it 3 times in once volume
then they go and do it in every volume
all the characters are trash except for brown haired MC
dumb tsun hime and fake ohoho slut
shit tier banter
I don't even know how such a boring plot and premise even go on for several volumes, atleast index has interesting world with mages and espers all over the world with even wars and arcs that aren't the same fucking shit.

Index is shit now but HO was never ever good.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

shit tier banter
Someone didn't grow up with cheesy 80s action movies, I see. Educate yourself.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Eew, what a shame and waste.
Fuck them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit