Mr. Popo

Sooooo, do we know how strong this fucker is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTj53SkJaes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the strongest because he's

Abridged answer: the strongest
Real answer: weaker than Kami

OP here, I mean he swallowed Goku's kamehameha like it was nothing and, if I remember correctly, kept up a bit with bpth Goten and Trunks in SSJ form

as strong as Black

Strong as he needs to be

popo SMASH

But he is black

The real King of All. The midget is only a stand in.

Maybe he is the King of All Black

Strong enough to eat your soul.

Strong enough to defeat Uchiha Madara.

He is Zeno's brother.

His canon power level rivaled Raditz's. Around a 1000. in DB he was literally the biggest power on the planet.

He's pretty strong

youtube.com/watch?v=GTj53SkJaes

>strong as ssj goten and trunks
Filler proves nothing

Which Madara are we talking about? I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi
Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both
Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him
so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I'm NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the
six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and
Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand,
having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA
implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's
spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou
Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as
his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into
the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with KryptoDNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like
Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

This nigger could've taken care of all the threats up and about to Cell. Lmao.

Too busy drinking LSD.

Like, a whole milk jug full of it.

ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE

Aside from Ariel and friends.

Super answer: He is Black, he decided to team up with Zamasu because he got pissed at Trunks for not reviving Kami.
Manga Super answer: random shit that doesn't even matter

>NO, I AM THE NIGGEST!

but it was Kaioshin who died

>Chi-Chi stronger than Crane

What?