Berserk chapter 347 when?

Berserk chapter 347 when?
The suspense is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/53mwii/berserk_goes_on_hiatus_again/
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=10065.msg165995#msg165995
spoiler.net/spoiler/87.6-berserk-chapter-347
spoiler.net/spoiler/87.1-berserk-chapter-347
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-21/berserk-manga-goes-on-hiatus-until-early-2017/.106725
skullknight.net/images/eps.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wec6QmAZd5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole chapter is just gonna be another dick tease, its going to either waste all the pages revealing how to treat casca and then finish by "lets begin the healing process" THE END or "we can heal her but i need an ancient ingredient for the task you have to go on an adventure to find it"

some bullshit. Ala fairy kingdom is another fucking boat

Caska will remain a retard for 3 more years.
Miura will die then.
Nothing will ever fucking happen.

its on a hiatus

2017 Spring

>"we can heal her but i need an ancient ingredient for the task you have to go on an adventure to find it"

Is that the latest Berserk anime? Bloody hell.

>tfw someone was still pure

I'm so sorry

>"we can heal her but i need an ancient ingredient for the task you have to go on an adventure to find it"
That's a given. If anyone actually expected the elf king to just rub his hands on Casca and say "Demons! Come out!" they were drinking their own fanfic KoolAid.

reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/53mwii/berserk_goes_on_hiatus_again/

At this point Miura is just trolling everyone.

'hey guys you know that career that puts food on my table? fuck it'

It literally looks like they're cgi dolls. This is horrible.

Kek

He was set for life by the end of the nineties, if not earlier. The rest is him doing it because he actually likes it enough.

This is the anime that berserk is going on haitus on behalf of.

I've been half waiting for someone to use Source Film Maker to recreate major scenes that still look better even though Casca is being played by The Heavy from TF2.

I think if people stopped putting Berserk on the pedestal it would make Miura and the anime directors put actual effort.

The same date as every month when there isn't a hiatus

If it's on hiatus why does Young Animal advertise it on the next cover?

>Idolmaster didn't affect miura that was just a meme
>his one-shot that flopped is of a robot loli that pisses onto the mc
>nu-berserk is filled with little girls
>all gore and lewd is removed in favour of precious little girl adventures

>90s miura loved gore/horror/ultra-violence/lewd

so explain to me guys how does an edgy mcedgster turn into a pedophile that wants to hold little girls hands?

He got older and all the edge wore him down.

He said the manga would have to end happily after so much grief but maybe he's planning to fuck us even harder than the eclipse

Hiatus is confirmed for AFTER 347 you retards.

Korean RAWs where?

>food on the table
He's a milionaire. He's been for good 15 years now.
And Idolmaster nowadays makes way more money then Berserk.

Guess on what is Miura going to work again now with Berserk on its 9001st hiatus. MORE IDOLSHIT

>so explain to me guys how does an edgy mcedgster turn into a pedophile that wants to hold little girls hands?
He got old + he's still single. I think he realized he failed at social life so now he's indulging in his pedo fantasies.

Chihaya will be a obrigatory charcter, because she is Miura waifu?

It KEEPS HAPPENING

>And Idolmaster nowadays makes way more money then Berserk.
Wait, what? He makes money from Idolmaster? I've always been under the impression that he just plays the game. He actually owns or designed it?

He literally does ALL the character design for Idolscheisster.

>ends with "I can heal Caska but..."

See you next time!

No, he doesn't. He's just addicted to playing it.

skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=10065.msg165995#msg165995

It goes on hiatus after the next chapter.

oh my fuckin god, cant stop laughing

Are there any recent pics of miura?

No he hasn't come out of the IDOL@MASTER dungeon for a few years now. Also I wanna print out the berserker armor, what do you think of my WIP model.

Haven't watched the anime, but that looks like someone playing with two dolls. Or puppets.

When is her orgasm going to end?

They won't be able to heal casca. Just move on.

he married

>to heal caska someone has to impregnate her so I can magic her insanity onto the fetus
>once the baby is born caska is healed
>any volunteers?

spoiler.net/spoiler/87.6-berserk-chapter-347
>Casca still not healed
>cuteshit everywhere

God fucking dammit. I had hope that we'd at least have Casca cured before the hiatus struck again.

NEVER!

PREPARE TO WAIT SEVEN YEARS BEFORE THEY HEAL CASKA

AND THEN OTHER SEVEN YEARS BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE ISLAND

FUCK YOU MIURA

I really fucking hope something horrible happens that sends Guts over the edge of the edge again. All this cutesy build up must mean something.

no way this is real

Tomorrow if we're lucky

FUUUUUUUCK

What the fuck is going on? Isidro is a monkey now? rage dog has been tamed and is now biting mozgus who reincarnated into a rock?

Goddamit.
They're not just going through Casca's mind. They gotta go through Farnese's and Schierke's as well.
Fucking hell.

spoiler.net/spoiler/87.1-berserk-chapter-347

Spoilers are here

Why this bitch so big?
Is she actually Slan? Is Slan fucking with Guts again?

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Actually hold on, they're in Casca's mind.
Isidro is a monkey, Schierke is a crybaby, Farnese is doing housework, and Guts is just a angry helmet.
Still dumb though.

Probably just the first layer. I bet it'll get nastier the deeper they delve.

>yfw nothing happens

God damn it. Just god motherfucking damn it. That last page is everything currently wrong with Berserk in a nutshell. Loli meets comic relief.

Watch them go beyond the rape memories and go to a small, bright one that's been hidden away.
The memory of her and Guts making love.

M..Mozgus-sama?

>Elf Queen can't even fix Casca personally
What a useless journey.

>He still believes in Miura

>post idol miura
>leaves a good cliffhangers rickert like slapping griffith
>still draws traditionally

>neo-miura
>we get this shit
>copy pastes characters so he doesnt have a draw them again even though he has a whole fucking month for a 20-25 fucking page manga

really
makes
you
think

I think Miuara is actually dead and some intern is continuing. They spent the 7 year hiatus mastering his style so everyone could be fooled.

WTF is this shit??

>King
>Tits

Does not compute

Any update on the ash crow album?

any torrents yet?

Old and fake.

This is what happens when someone really despises his fanbase.

>skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=10065.msg165995#msg165995

> Spoiler show the Corridor of Dreams, the Power mentioned 2 Episode ago that can heal Caska
> So the healing process already starded.

Meanwile, the Cred Forumsnons that don't know how to read a Manga, and that don't know what the Corridor of Dreams is:
> Muh Caska, why muh Caska no istahealed!

>The memory of her and Guts making love.
"Ah, such a profound love! I find it akin to a very large wagon".

>casca is cured
>wants Griffith's dick

how devastated will Gutts be if this actually happens?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>Only way to cure Casca is to revert her mind to the time before the Eclipse
>The cured Casca is confused about where they are, where the BoH and Griffith are
>Guts tries to explain the sacrifice and Griffith's betrayal
>She can't believe his story, is confused, and believes it's all some kind of lie or mistake
>Runs off to find Griffith and get answers
>Cue Guts trying to chase her down and stop her from getting her ass killed.

Thank god you're not writing the series

It was intentionally shit to reflect we're not ever getting off the Casca train ever.

but why's the sidekick a monkey?

I was wondering.

Does Guts' current party actually know anything about him? He didn't tell them about the BoH, he didn't tell them about Griffith, etc.
The only character that does know somethings is Puck, but only because he's been with Guts for years.
I think it'd be interesting to see if the "curing" process ends up replaying her memories. Perhaps they have to pinpoint the exact time she went crazy, and thus the eclipse is replayed, and we can see everyone's reactions.
They've only ever known Guts as a solitary swordsman, and they'd be now seeing him cut off his arm to save Casca from godhand rape.

I think it'd be cool if Miura went that route, the other characters have a shockingly small understanding of Guts' pain.

They entered the corridor of dreams and these are their past experiences, I presume.

>I think it'd be interesting to see if the "curing" process ends up replaying her memories. Perhaps they have to pinpoint the exact time she went crazy, and thus the eclipse is replayed, and we can see everyone's reactions.
>I think it'd be cool if Miura went that route, the other characters have a shockingly small understanding of Guts' pain.
Yes, I've been waiting for that moment for years.

It will, however, get rid of the running gag of Isidro not realizing his hero, the 100 man slayer, is Guts. But that gag is kinda lame to begin with.

>Elf King
>Trusting Elves
>Around Elves watch yourselves

I was disappointed that they didn't find out about Guts' time in the BoH when they were having that conversation at the port city.

I'm sure it's inevitable, because his past is going to be coming up a lot more going further, especially when he confronts Griffith.

>I'm sure it's inevitable, because his past is going to be coming up a lot more going further, especially when he confronts Griffith.

That may never happen. At this point I think that Miura doesn't want Griffith to be defeated. He made Griffith too OP for a reason.

>housewife Farnese cleaning an edgy Guts helmet
>Mozgus head is praising the Lord while the edgy helmet is chewing him
What.

>Series started in 1988

>Boat arc began in 2007
>Boat arc ends in 2015? ..Interesting.
>Series goes on Hiatus after months of nothing really happening and dragging ass

Was the series on Hiatus without us even knowing about it? Are we still on the boat? Was this all just an illusion?

farnese looks really cute in those panels.

>too OP

I wouldn't be sure. Remember, he avoided getting hit by SK. Skully's sword and Dragonslayer are alike that they can damage astral bodies. There's nothing stopping him from fighting Griffith right now.
>but the brand
No, the Berserker armor would bypass that limitation, if he goes Berserk a little bleeding won't stop the hound.

I did not know this about Dragonslayer and it's capabilities of damaging otherworldly beings, i thought he was just strong as fuck.

He is strong as fuck. Originally, Dragonslayer was just a giant fucking sword that people can't lift, nevermind wield. Only Guts is capable of using it.

But after spending years killing demons and apostles literally every night, at one time even stabbing a godhand, it's been covered in so much astral blood that it's highly dangerous to beings from the other world.
That's how he could hurt Ganishka, who at the time was just a projection, and not a physical entity.

Skull Knight told Guts that since he's used the Dragonslayer to kill so many demonic beings, the sword now exists on both the astral plane and in the physical world. This is how he was able to damage Emperor Ganishka's apostle form as he rode on Zodd's back.

All other things in those spoilers considered, Farnese in the last two panels is really beautiful. And those thight clothes, UNF.

Dude, I have It since days ago, just search with Google.

>they're all going on a journey through Caska's mind
>every single person except Guts is going to have a panic attack when they reach the eclipse

>maybe he's planning to fuck us even harder than the eclipse

How anyone could think that this isn't what's going to happen is mind-boggling to me.

Who here plans on getting the new Guts and SK figs? SK had LEDs on his eyes. I wish I could buy one

>actively following berserk
I just check up every 6 months or so and see if new chapters have been released.
Same thing with HxH.
Too much hiatus has caused me to stop giving a shit.

>>Series goes on Hiatus after months of nothing really happening and dragging ass
>after months of nothing really happening and dragging ass

I swear, this fandom is retarded...

Nobody gives a shit about Casca actually getting cured, they keep bitching about how cutesy the newer chapters have been. How the fuck could anything be grimdark in Puck's homeland when it's constantly stated to be a paradise?

>>Casca still not healed
>>cuteshit everywhere

This is obviously the calm before the storm.

The storm will probably be them seeing what happened to make her insane, something Guts has refused to talk about. I've always wondered why none of them have asked, but maybe it's for the best.

man Guts looks quite feminine here.
If this goes on he's giving Griffith a run for his money

didn't he give a run down to the old wizards and the rest like 2 chapters before?

I meant the rape. She still had some semblance of sanity during the Eclipse, but the rape got her to the point where all she could do is either mumble no or tell Guts not to look at her. I don't think Guts would be able to talk about that, not when it was the point that he lost his arm and eye.

>Hey Scheirke, why are they replaying the stuff with the original Band of the Hawk again, didn't we just see this?
>Strange, right, and this time seems a lot more rushed and poorly animated.

Farnese like Guts.

Even infantile Casca notices this.

Honestly, I don't know how Miura is going to go from this cutesy style the Eclipse flashback.

Yeah, there have been so much strorms during those 15 years that it's obvious. How can you Berserk fanboys be so freaking deluded is beyond me. He just want to put on paper what he likes: cuteshit and rpg tropes. There is no real ideas or real planning, it has been so for fucking 15 years, not 15 months. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Farnese got majorly pissed off at Casca when Guts nearly drowned once again to save her. For once since she went bonkers, Casca actually understood Farnese and began to become more comfortable in Guts' presence again, to the point that they could be alone in a room together with just the elves.

Are you honestly going to deny that?

Yes, cause i can read.

They literally could have condensed the chapters that ensued after they got off the boat in 3. But it's been 2 years and still nothing happened.

There is sometthing called pacing.

Also, nothing.

> Deepening of the structure of the narrative Universe of the Manga.
> First appearanceof a characther we waited for 9 years.
> The begin of the healing proces of Casca.

"It's not what I wanted to read, so it's nothing!"
Again, this fandom is completely retarded.

oh shut the fuck up

Miura trets the work that made him rich like a mere hobby and even his art has started to falter for shit he hardly ever releases

he deserves all the shit he gets for this

You can't handle an argument and yell "shut up Miura hates me"?
You're pathetic.

I can see you run out of valid argomentations, ok, goodbye.

explain the lack of releases and poor art

pacing goes out the window when you do not get chapters

its his fault

>lack of releases
What do you mean? We got something like 6 releases within the last year or so.

>poor art
Early korean scans meme.

>pacing
One chapter every few months or so with no strict schedule is terrible pacing.

Is it just me or the art looks way better in this chapter than in the previous ones? It doesn't look like digital art at all.

Point one could have been done a couple of pages after they got off the boat, but they added shit that was not even necessary.

Second point could have been done the chapter after, but wait, here's some more kawaii shit to fill in some panels, and oh look, we're out of time, see you next month

Oh don't look now, we have to go for a long walk to my tree, here's some more cutesy shit, and some hijinks to kill some panels while we stall you. By the way, I'm the elf queen, see you in another month.

Next chapter, we're going for another walk again, by the way, more cutesy shit till we run out of panels, and oh look, whats this? Why it's another hiatus.

You're being fed nothing, and are literally in denial

So is this a he or she? What do you guys think? There are a few instances in the history of the world when women became actual kings due to some important political stuff.

>why isn't berserk a rushed mess waaaah

Clearly you don't have idea what pacing is.
Or how it works.

Also, the famous "NOTHING HAPPENED!!1!!" you talked about has nothing to do with Art and publication schedule, now you're simply trying to talk shit about Miura, adding external element to the previous discussion.

Also, poor art.
Again, retarded fandom.

"Pacing" will end up killing Miura of old age before he can finish the series. At this point he needs to rush this shit.

That would have been valid if it didn't take 7 years to get off the boat.

I'm tired of reads i want modern spacing and fireball wars

>if it didn't take 7 years to get off the boat
What do you mean? It took two hours of reading to finish the boat.

For Christ, that is not pacing.
The pace has nothing to do with the pubblication schedule of a story.

Jesus Christ, rhe basic of narrative...

I really hope this is bait.

>Young Animal publicizes bimonthly
>Miura releases a chapter a month... if we're lucky
>Pacing

They don't even know what pacing is, it's not surprising that, for them, since the relase schedule is slow Miura MUST rush the story.

A fucking disgrace.

True, but the internal narrative structure is making chapters that take ages to come out because of hiatuses be completely unsatisfying and casts doubt on Miura's ability to finish the series before he dies. At this point a well-paced road to the ending is not possible, either he rushes it or we get a beautifully paced story with no ending. If there was a consistent release schedule without hiatuses you could argue that pacing is worth the wait, but that isn't the case.

Go read it now. You'll finish in two hours. That's pretty quick. No pacing problems anywhere.

First learn what pacing is, then maybe we can start talking.

If it takes 3 months to "write" 3 pages of people glancing at each other pensively, all the people reading your story as you release it will lose interest and your pacing is for naught. It might not matter to the people who binge read it in 5 years but it matters quite a lot to the people reading it as it is written. Weekly manga can take time out some weeks for slow parts because there's something released every week. When you release erratically, you better have some immediate impressive plot development after every long break.

What you really need to understand is that there is no way to effectively have the argument of pacing when you're waiting years for one story arc to finish. There is pacing, and then there is being spoon fed by a snail.

Sadly true.

As thing stand now, we can have a shitty rushed opera, or a almost certanly incomplete one.

Still, i prefer an incomplete opera, to an opera badly written just for the shake of completeness.

Still can't grasp that pacing has nothing to do with publication schedule, eh?

It's become abundantly clear that some fans have battered wife syndrome. So I'm going to stop.

While others can't read.

I've been thinking about buying some Berserk volumes for a while now. I only really have the money for 1 volume though, which one do you think? At this point I'm probably going for either volume 8 (ends with Guts leaving the Band) or one of the lost children volumes.

For the love of god you idiots, the pacing is off but it's not that bad. The only reason it feels so bad is because of constantly going on hiatus altering readers' perception of it. Pacing isn't ONLY what happens in chapters in this case, if the manga is ongoing it also refers to chapter content compared to how often it gets released.
Also I see people are still forcing this digital meme, because they think miscellaneous art is the same as actual chapter art and apparently haven't read any recent chapters or the actual, non korean shit scans.

How come almost all of good-natured creatures are clamped in one desolae island, while all the monsters are infesting entire world? There should be noble demigods all over the place as well in Fantasia

>How come almost all of good-natured creatures
Well, gg for knowning the exact number of the good-natured magical creature in Berserk.

Reread the manga, especially the parts where they explain what Elfhelm is.

I'm going to enjoy that. Hopefully.

Berserk always had alternating periods of bad and good times.

Good times will be over soon, enjoy while it lasts.

I knew the anime was going to make Berserk threads worse once I saw how bad it was going to be. That thing should never have been made. Now it's just gonna be "Berserk sucks, it always sucked!" "No, it didn't." forever because of bandwagoning.

We've already had an overview as to how they are distributed: trolls fuck villagers, dragons invade castles, while none of the ceatures are shown to help and rescue anyone, except for Guts and friends.
Mermaids and pic rel are the only ons to have any kind of good nature, while Irvine is an Apostle, and he looks like he's form Elfhelm anyway.

You know we didn't see the whole World [AKA the whole distribution of the creatures) in those 5 Page of a single Episode, yes?

Also, the only thing Irvine has in common with those Elfs/Fairies are the clothes.

Schierke knows about the Eclipse and Guts and Casca were a thing. Farnese knows he was involved with Griffith. Puck knows the whole story. Everyone else is clueless.

so how long has guts and the crew been travelling together. It seems like a few months at most.

I think about nearly half a year.

Knowing something and actually seeing it are very different.

I want to see Farnese's reaction to seeing it from Casca's POV. She's changed since her Conviction days but that would show her exactly why Guts cares so much about her and how much him and Casca have gone through.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-21/berserk-manga-goes-on-hiatus-until-early-2017/.106725

as expected

>hiatus again

>>Implying they're actually good-natured

It's Apostles all the way down.

I don't think Farnese wants Casca to get her memory back. She practically worships Guts and Casca getting cured would serve her useless to Guts.

Looking at previous chapters, anytime Casca memory is mentioned she gets an anxious look on her face. There might be a possiblity that Farnese might sabotage Casca curing process.

underrated post

TRANSLATION WHEEEEN

This post legitimately made me chuckle..
>So now we go from "are they off the boat yet?" to "is Casca healed yet?"
While I was laughing, a tinge of insanity began to creep in the back of my mind, as I remembered how long that boat ride took in real time.

I'm starting to understand how Casca's mind broke

Farnese needs to go back to her original hairstyle

Are you fucking retarded?

Obligatory YAMERO

She needs to go back to being a semi-crazy insecure pyronymphomaniac

The worst part is that Casca is a known and certified Griffith's lapdog, and she will probably run off to be with him again as soon as her mind is fixed. Either way, I'll be glad, because Guts will then be free to follow his own path and move on to choose a girl from his personal stash of girl followers. I just hope that if Casca is going to leave, that she does that shit fast, because I'm going to hate her with all my guts (no pun intended)

Damn. I'd heard the anime had dodgy cgi in places but I didn't think it was that bad. Not watching now

>start super grimdark mango about demons and middle ages and rape and pestilence and guts
>it eventually becomes a cute bed tale for cute little princesses
Just let the world die

berserk in the new guin saga, idolmaster will kill miura

i can justify the cuteshit if it is there to make a bigger contrast with a potential massacre. if he goes on hiatus again without any signs of imminent destruction, it will be official: berserk will be dead

>if he goes on hiatus again without any signs of imminent destruction, it will be official: berserk will be dead

The hiatus is right after this Episode
So, he just introduced the King and now you think he sould go BOOM! SUDDEN MASSACRE OUTTA NOWHERE!

God, this would be some stupid shitty writing.

it doesn't have to drop a bomb on the island, doofus. there could be a couple of pages hinting at griffith actually setting out to get them. it's already been stated he'll come after them and more specifically, the trees

Why are we still here

>I was fucking right all along
>Casca looks into a crystal ball to retrieve her lost memories
>The eclipse appears THE END!

FUCKING MIURA YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT GO DIE

>been stated he'll come after them and more specifically, the trees
Exactly, and is more than enought.

Showing the movement of Griffith now, when the action in focused on the healing of Casca, is completely pointless
Doesn't make sense in narrative terms.

>>Casca looks into a crystal ball to retrieve her lost memories

Yeah, doesn't sound like you understood what's happening.

If you gotta buy only one volume then buy volume 34. It's the volume that has the most very busy and detailed spreads.

just started reading and caught up on this now and can't believe theres gonna be a break. Man this shit blows

it's not enough because it puts no pressure. "he will eventually attack us" is not the same as "Get da water nigga! It's goin' down! Motherfuckin' bootleg fireworks shit!"

>this will be the last chapter for half a year
It don't matter. None of this matters

Griffith was almost like a sacred entity to Caska, he was her savior and someone who people wouldn't think twice before following.
She thought she loved him, but after Guts leaved the band she started to noticed that Griffith was more like some kind of Jesus to her.

So, when the eclipse happened, it was like she was betrayed and raped by Jesus and that's why she went crazy. On top of that, Griffith is kind of using her son's physical body.

I don't think Caska and Guts will be all lovey dovey so soon if she is healed, but I'm 99% sure she will want revenge.

>chapter ends with obligatory scene of her cutting his hair short and wielding a sword

She was up until her and Guts had sex and they rescued him. At that point, all that was keeping her with Griffith was pity, and if he was more capable to be leader in that state, she would have gone with Guts.

We don't need pressure now, since NOW we are in the middle of something compleatelly different (the healing of Caska).

new guidebook looks like a fucking shonen manga lmao

>m-muh edgy Berserk!!

Get out.

Does the dog fuck her ?

oh i didnt know isma had blue hair. When is isidro gonna become useful

>
You so funny.

It looks like the Dragonslayer has wings in this picture kek

Berserk is so shit these days.

>Dragonslayer will never fly around Guts and be the serious to Puck's silly.

Berserk is dead.

full chapter when?

Good one

>2017 Spring

Its the FIRST HALF of 2017. Summer is included in that as well.

Expect July.

>FIRST HALF of 2017
>Expect July

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Just kill me, please.

I thought that he was a lifelong virgin.

>expect July
>July

For someone that just caught up on berserk, and not really used to sporadic releases, this is truly terrifying.

Guess I'll just forget about Berserk and come back in 5 years.

The S2 of the Anime will start in Spring, so it's almost certain the manga will re-start in Spring too.

No he isn't.

It's fake.

>so it's almost certain the manga will re-start in Spring too.

Don't pull info out of your wing wang unless you have a fact to back it up.

Anyone whos been reading this manga a while knows that we're probably going to be waiting 6-9 months.

This is nothing new.

No, Farnese and Schierke are in Casca's mind.

Are you retarded?

>Don't pull info out of your wing wang unless you have a fact to back it up.

Sorry, apparently only the "Muh Summer" user can do that.

It't not that in for last hiatus happened exactly the same thing.
Nooooooo.

>Anyone whos been reading this manga a while knows that we're probably going to be waiting 6-9 months.

And, please, don't talk shit, the duration of the hiatus is always random.

skullknight.net/images/eps.htm

>all these breaks
what have i gotten myself into. I can only pity the anons who have kept up for all this time

>>why isn't berserk a rushed mess waaaah

You are missing the point.

The Golden Age + Black Swordsman + Lost Children story arcs told a MUCH better story in much LESS time.
Berserk went downhill after Chapter 125.

The Tower Of Conviction arc was full of boring, pointless filler (everything with Isidro and that puffy haired chick) and it got worse as the story went on.

The Troll Cave / Troll on human rape scenes was pointless shit done only for shock value.

Isidro & Schierke vs the Pirates in Vritannis harbor was pointless shonen shit that has no place in Berserk.

The whole Sea God / zombie pirates / mermaid girl story was pointless filler.

Then they finally reach the Elf Island and... take their time to sit down and chit-chat while sipping tea and eating cakes. WTF?

The we get yet another hiatus... at this rate Casca won't be cured until late 2017.

Let me remind you that Guts' journey to bring Casca to the Elf Island began in Volume 22 in 2001. That's 15 years ago in real time.

15 years later Casca is still not healed. THAT is terrible pacing and terrible writing.

This

I don't care if it's rushed anymore, I just want to see the ending before I die.

At this rate, Miura will go first

''oh no!! Guts isn't a bloodthirsty asshole anymore! This manga sucks!!!''

The thing is a lot of people loved edgy Guts.

He always had the right combination of edge and silently looking out for others. He didn't just tell Jill that she'd die if he went with him, he showed her. That's the Guts I loved, he did have a heart somewhere, but it was covered in blackness and hate. He was, and still is, one of the most complex characters I've seen.

Is it really so bad to think that was better?

guts isn't even the main character anymore lmao

Trust me, it could be much, MUCH worse

>Miura acts insulted when someone is concerned he might die before finishing Berserk
>Releases 6 chapters in a single year and then fucks off for the rest of it
it's actually a reality now.
if he released 6 chapters a year every year until he's like 80 that's 180 chapters; and based on the rate the story is progressing we might still not be at the end of the story by that time

Didn't Miuara say that the story is nearing its end sooner than most think?

yeah but was that before or after he made the entire story stop so guts could have tea?

In 2009.
So, after the begin of the Hiatus Hell.

2008: 9 Episode [Year of the start of the "Hiatus Hell"]
2009: 8 Episodes
2010: 9 Episodes
2011: 7 Episodes
2012: 7 Episodes
2013: 1 Episodes [longest hiatus, in this period he also drew Gigantomachia]
2014: 4 Episodes
2015: 6 Episodes
2016: 4 Episode

>The two other girls who love Guts will have to bring Casca back

>They're gonna see the memory of Guts banging her.

> And then they will see Griffith, and they will fall in love with him

Now hold on, you don't go from loving a ruggish buff guy to a white haired twink.

This is also part of the reason Griffith rapes her. Her admiration turned to pity and it rekt his ego even further

>trading the awkward cute bara guy for jealous rapist twink
why would you do that?

>then, they'll see the rape and they too will become retarded

the whole team becomes retarded from the rape
Guts has to find even newer party members to look after his gang of retards

>Slan suddenly shows up and rapes Guts retarded.
>Skull Knight later arrives and puts everyone in a child leash.

The Dragonslayer looks like it just straight up vanishes behind guts head. Bravo Miura. Also the left leg looks too large even considering the perspective.

Why did Miura make Guts tip his fedora so much?

You all are the biggest bunch of fucking whiners.

Berserk's threads are worse than Berserk's hiatuses.

Still amazed a/ gives a shit about berserk. Miura is a dick, story has been shit and no plto advance for YEARS..

Btw, any news on bastard!! ?

Berserk fans ironically are the biggest babies.

Case in point.

>Still amazed a/ gives a shit about berserk.
>Btw, any news on bastard!! ?

I actually laughed, here.

some bits are horrible, some are great, it's mostly OK.

When was the last time we saw Puck as a normal fairy?

One Chapter ago.

>Btw, any news on bastard!! ?
i-i-it was a genuine question...

Well, in this case...

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

No, it was a troll, sorry

this. it was hot as hell.

no pun intended.

>Guts and his friends are getting to Elfhelm after years of travel
>posted in 2009

poor fuck

Pic related just came out so it was to be expected.
FUCKING MIURA

>The Dragonslayer looks like it just straight up vanishes behind guts head.
Yes, because you are not supposed to see it. It's behind his head.

AGAIN?! Oh Come on Miura!
I have mixed feelings about that im@s, I like it and I hate it at once.
I guess that I'll have to wait at least 6 months for the next chapter.

Does Miura just make enough chapters to hype anime, and if he can't collect anime royalties, he doesn't write?

I think the problem is that Miura can't make Guts angery again without treading on old ground. We've already seen him go from
apathetic -> friendly -> venguful -> friendly again
He's had the same character arc twice now, and I don't think Miura can think of another one for him.

Whats going on with the bottom two panels with Farnese?

It wouldn't be a bad time for the manga to start wrapping up soon. but i think i'd want to see Guts maul Griffith first, to satisfy my own vengeful feelings.

Be realistic, guts couldn't do shit against slan, He's not (and never will be) ready to fight femto..

Even with gode deus ex machina asspull guts is no match for the apostle. Miura is locked cause they're overpowered

>guts couldn't do shit against slan
He injured her.

All these panels are how Casca sees the main jRPG party, with the exception of Serpico due to their lack of interaction.

Oh ok, for a moment I thought it was what each character is dreaming of.

So Guts is the helmet?

Probably. Or that's just one version of him that she sees.

The Dragonslayer isn't a fucking dagger lmao.

No.
He only make her orgasm

>why are you guys mad that you only get a couple of chapters a year? just deal with it bro :)

>we can heal her but i need an ancient ingredient for the task you have to go on an adventure to find it
Well, it's a D&D party. Of course this will happen.

I wish he would make me orgasm.

>more people will die waiting for Caska to be cured

At this point it's better to think up your own endings because apparently we are never getting one

We better get 6 or 7 next year Miura

>serpico missing

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed, it's weird though you'd think he'd be somewhere with farnese?

Kill the Godhand, people seriously?

Guts hasn't even managed to kill one (1) of Griffith's generals.

They have to defeat Gruenbald for real.
Kill Locus or whatever he was called.
There's Rakshashas (the old sage kushan guy and Silat could help, or not)
Irvine, the arcane archer (gotta need serpico and schierke and all that magic)
And fucking Zodd (Skull Knight defeat him?)

Then there's Godhand and Griffith.

Unless we get regular releases and Miura fucking rush this we'll never get to the end.

Oh yeah not to mention all the moving around, character's plots, Caska, all the guts beast of darkness development, actual explain what the fuck is going on, maybe explore more of their RPG world now that they have actual fantasy going on, who knows

And where's this fucking chapter that is supposed to be the start of the hiatus

Guts could easily kill the apostle Genrals in his Berserk armour, he's already beaten worse, like the Sea God and the giant water snake

>Luca has your pic related's voice

I thought Rickert and co managed to kill Rakshashas

I guess there is no definite proof of that yet?

How do you beat the idea of evil?

Not yet but after a bazooka to the face, it'd be kind of lame if he managed to survive.

Nah, he ain't dead. Or else we would know.

I guess you have a point. The ancient rule of they're not dead until we see the body and all that.

not gonna argue with that, but he is a apostle after all. But who knows! we'll just have to wait and see.

>Guts could easily kill the apostle Genrals in his Berserk armour, he's already beaten worse, like the Sea God and the giant water snake

Sure like that time when he easily killed Grunbeld's monster form... oh wait.
Guts had his arms and legs broken and would have died if not for the powers of the berserker armor AND if Schierke didn't use her magic to make him sane again.

Guts is nowhere near ready to taken on Griffith. The rest of Guts' party haven't demonstrated that they can handle even normal apostles, never mind Griffith's elite warriors. Remember that Isidro and Serpico couldn't kill a single apostle during that battle in the spirit tree forest. Farnese and Casca were helpless. And even Schierke couldn't kill any of the apostles with her magic because it takes her forever to cast a spell.

Miura doesn't want Griffith to be defeated. Just accept it and move on.

I'm assuming that in the end Guts will say "I'm done thinking about Griffith, fuck him" and move on with his life.

When do most mangaka retire? Because Miura is already 50, unless he gets back on schedule in the next few years there's absolutely no way for him to do it properly.

Guts is only really after Griffith though. Skull Knight's after Void. Honestly I reckon Femto'll be the one to try and kill Slan, Ubik and Conrad, maybe even the Idea itself as he vies for more and more power.

He wants all of them dead, just Griffith the most.

Given the interest in Guts Slan's shown I wouldn't be surprised if she helps even the odds a little for fun.

to make the edgelord phase more believable

>When.
Spring 2017, the Manga was delayed, he will only make it now as the anime airs.

His words, the only reason he was publishing now was because of the anime, he was forced to essentially.

Do you really think he still wants to kill all the apostles and the god hand like before?. Guts has changed dude, now he just wants to help Casca. If he's gonna fight Griffith and Co. it's not going to be for revenge, it's going to be for the sake of saving the world or whatever. We will never see pic related Guts again.

I think the only thing that could trigger Guts to revert is f something happened to Casca, so by going with it could very well be that Slan does something to bring out edgy Guts.
Then again, I remember reading he was going for a bittersweet not outright bad end, so chances are both Casca and Guts survive somehow

I kind of get what you mean, but people always seem to forget Guts was messed up real bad when they encountered Grunbeld.

>charismatic dude that everyone wants to follow
>has a behelit he can use to achieve his dreams of killing Femto
Guts is now Griffith. Will Rickert be the new Guts?

Isidro you retard.

I think its good that Guts is not so hell bendt on revenge. If stories like Vinland saga is anything to go from.
Letting go of the anger can be good for a character. He won't be consumed by the armor, perhaps.

The behelit is not really his. So i don't think he can use it, but fuck knows really.

> puck uses the behelit

anyone can use a behelit

The behelit could be his now, and just waiting for the right time to tempt him like they always do. It could just be hitching a ride with him as well though. But really, I think we all know that it's been with its true owner for years now.

Because Miura has explained all the rules of the behelit, its not ambigious or anything!

It's called BERSERK. Why the hell should the MC be peaceful and Jesus levels of forgiveness? Guts needs to get fucking mad soon because he's only been apathetic for so much time this manga could be called Serene

I agree, who knows really. I just dont really want him to use it himself. But i guess we'll see what happens with it.

>what is character development

He swinged his sword at Slan pretty angrily. He also told Schierke he wanted to attack the GH.

He was so wounded he couldnt hurt generic Apostles. Grunbeld doesnt seem much more impressive than speed of sound Rosine.

What is bad character development. People never complained about Guts finding a family in the Hawks during Golden Age, what sucks is his current party.

Why do you even read this manga? You obviously aren't interested in character development, why not read something that's brutal for the sake of brutal then?

Everytime, Berserkbabies give me this character development fallacy. Golden Age, Lost Children and Conviction were good character development. Trolls and harem shit? Really not, the only good development scene for Guts in years was him trying to catch Casca on the boat.

That's because people expected to see a lighter version of Guts.

People are just nostalgic for the Golden Age, doesn't mean current party sucks. It's that simple. It's called the Golden Age after all.

Don't get blinded by nostalgia end of story.

I doubt that, the behelits seem to choose who they will open for and when, or at least know when they are fated to be used. So far the majority of the behelits that we've seen activate did so on their own, usually without the owner having a clue about what it actually is.

Real life sucks.

It's not nostalgia but a nice well-paced story. In 15 vols we did 2 times less than in 9 Golden Age vols and the story isnt at all about Guts anymore which makes it even harder to swallow.

Berserk was a mistake it's nothing but trash

Why was Mozgus so powerful despite not being an apostle? Had he been aware of his weakpoint it seems like he'd be almost unbeatable.

Maybe it would have been better if it never came off of hiatus..

He's a semi-apostle

He was transformed into an apostle spawn by the egg. The reason why he's so strong despite not being a real apostle is probably because of his strong resolution. Like Guts, he gained strength by having a strong will.

>mostly OK

Griffith and CG apologists are the same scum and I want them all to die.

The behelit is obviously Pucks. But since its his most precious object, he'll choose to sacrifice it, causing a paradox.

>and she will probably run off to be with him again as soon as her mind is fixed
No chance in hell dude.

Mozgus dindu nuffin!

I'm sure you all have seen it, but this gag real is just amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=Wec6QmAZd5Y

I wonder which will end first (either the series end or the author dies)

Berserk or Ravages of Time.

He can't take anymore of this shit. Is Guts the personification of Berserk fans?

>king

So does she have a dick?

Farnese might not, she's seen similar shit during the tail end of the conviction arc.

Still wasn't quite as intense though.

>Miura drawing insane creatures again

I fucking hope so

>his one-shot that flopped is of a robot loli that pisses onto the mc
so thats why I never got a new chaptr

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE KOREAN RAWS I'VE BEEN REFRESHING MARUMARU ALL DAY FUUUUUUUUUUCK

I still wonder what would Guts reaction have been if Puck had truly been the Elf King all this time

>This fucker could have cured her

>Berserk will never be pure unadulterated high quality edge again
Just kill me now.

it's going to be a wake-up call about what guts & casca have been through

>Casca still not healed
We Were So Close

Well when shreike was in gut's mind she got the feelings of the event. Imagine feeling caska's pain at being rape in front to guts by the one she idolized. That shit ain't gonna be easy to take.

>Miura doesn't want Griffith to be defeated. Just accept it and move on.
What if Guts faced Griffith by managing a band of loli witch idols in a competition against Griffith's loli apostle idols?

Other than the weekly releases, I mean.

Makes sense because he loved that series.

I know suffering on a new level for getting into the manga so early.

I was a fool to start reading again after hearing that they reached Elfhelm. Why did I think we had truly made it?

:(

have we been reading the same manga?

guts can make it somehow, he is always overcoming impossible odds, its just new scars for his collection

guts took on zodd's human form head-to-head at the hill of swords

with the berserker armour i'm pretty sure he could give zodd's apostle form a strong fight

I honestly think gut's could kill any apostle 1-1, not any of the god hand though

Oh come on.

>"Oops, I forgot that I didn't plan what happens AFTER they restore Casca. Give me half a year to think about it."

>Casca either forgets who Guts is, wants nothing to do with him, or remains broken.

Search your hearts. Only more despair awaits Guts, even if he magically gets his dream scenario where Casca regains her faculties and loves him as she once did.

>>Casca either forgets who Guts is, wants nothing to do with him, or remains broken.
Honestly guts might be happy with the first and second one.
He just seems to want her be strong and happy again. Even if it is without him.

>what is conviction arc?

I think the first two would be bittersweet. The goal of restoring her mind has been something of an anchor to him, but I don't thing the new people he's made "friends" with will be enough to keep him from drifting off again. He might not end up screaming at the heavens, but undergoing that kind of strife with something like the Dragonslayer hounding him at all times is going to be rough as fuck.

No matter how Casca ends up, it'll only go down from here for Guts again. It's going to get nasty. I'm enjoying the relative lightheartedness of the series.

Her strength and happyness is tied to her time in the hawks, to them, and worst of all, Griffith.

Bringing back her memories will kill her, or completely destroy what tiny bit of sanity she has.

Worse she might hate guts and see him as the fault of all of it. Can you imagine Casca taking the behelit and sacrificing all of their party including Guts to have the power to kill or go back to griffith?

That would absolutely DESTROY Guts.

The absolute best ending for casca is her forgetting it all, forgetting everything and being left to live happily with the gentlefolk.

>mfw I just saw Chapter 347
>mfw all this cutesy shit
>mfw cocktease ending
>mfw Casca still not healed

it's not the full chapter is it only the first six pages m8

>yfw this new artstyle is actually a ruse
>yfw it switches to conviction artstyle when eclipse 2.0 happens

>Her strength and happyness is tied to her time in the hawks, to them, and worst of all, Griffith.
That is true.
>Bringing back her memories will kill her, or completely destroy what tiny bit of sanity she has.
I didn't say it should bring back ALL her memories.
What if it is possible to restore her memories to a point.
So she can remember the band and griffith but won't remember the eclipse.

>Can you imagine Casca taking the behelit and sacrificing all of their party including Guts to have the power to kill or go back to griffith?
I want this to happen. I want to go back to edgy Berserk and this would be the best way to do it.

It seems like everyone unironically speculating Casca will want to go back to Griffith once she's healed needs to reread volume 9-the eclipse. She had a good amount of development from then in which she realized she couldn't be with Griffith, tries sudoku because of that, and then realizes her life can have further purpose with Guts.
Also this She already did the "blame Guts for everything" thing, she already did the "If I can't be with Griffith then I'm kms" thing, if Miura wrote that out again it would just be redundant imo

>implying Guts won't have a PTSD episode and go berserk

>She had a good amount of development from then in which she realized she couldn't be with Griffith, tries sudoku because of that, and then realizes her life can have further purpose with Guts.
>she couldn't be with Griffith, tries sudoku because of that, and then realizes her life can have further purpose with Guts.
>sudoku
Seppuku, senpai

hownew.ru

That joke flew right past you, didn't it?

Oh, come on. I have been on this train since 2001 or so. I had a taste of how it felt when there were TWO new VOLUMES in A YEAR.

On the others hand, that was about the time it changed into D&D storytime.

>Shitting on the tower of conviction arc
>Calling the allegorical relationship between nina and luca, mozgus and farnese "boring filler"
>Hating on the inquisitions and pestilence that made the setting perfectly grim
>Forgetting the brilliant pacing and the dread and horror around the eclipse's re-enactment
>Forgetting motherfucking mozgus
>Forgetting that arc had the best art in the series

Nigga I should cut you.

And it would be shitty writing if he never changed. The whole point of that arc was to show that heart of his is about to be devoured by blackness and hate. Thats why its the first time we see the Beast of Darkness.

So you don't want to ever go somewhere? You don't like an character and just want him to be the same edgy guy he was back then? Should his experiences have no effect on him?

And how are trolls and harems part of the individual character and his development? Do you even know what these words mean?