Rules, Regulations and Moderation for Cred Forums

Official New Rules (See & 147503221 & 147503007 ):
1. Generals to be purged
2. Cred Forums will will merge with /u/
3. Hetshit and haremshit is not allowed on Cred Forums
4. /djt/ -> /jp/, /kancolle/ -> /vg/

----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this. This means you Janitor!

1. Generals Only
2. Cred Forums will will merge with /jp/

ayano is cute

This is the secret club thread

>Cred Forums will merge with /u/
I'm alright with that.

where the loli at

I want /ntr/ generals, because it's gentleman's fetish like anime was a gentleman's hobby until normie ruined everything.

Pedophilia is illegal

Only 1 general of a specific topic up at a time
Naruto banned. again

Realistically Cred Forums is one of the better moderated boards after the few incidents we have had over the past 3-4 years got cleaned up.

>Cred Forums will will merge with /u/
This is a good idea

OK but where the loli at

In jail

nice

How about a /het/ board

>Realistically Cred Forums is one of the better moderated boards
When it is moderated it is moderated to an ok standard, but right now it is getting out of hand with them ignoring all the meta shit the past few days. Currently, inclouding this one, we have 6 live meta (shitposting) threads.

actually saw a few loli threads not long ago, i dont think they were deleted, so loli is fine too?

Here's another one, sempai.

Upvoted

How about we just delete this whole website.

Fools. Come there.

Not a good idea, I believe.

I've been blocking them as they pop up. My current count is 12 before stumbling onto this thread. This shit is probably the most annoying crap to pop up since cuckposting.