Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=em0MknB6wFo
youtube.com/watch?v=9JegoiZ9GbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_on_the_bone
twitter.com/sayakakanda/status/775376550728347648?s=09
lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/trustrick/recall-the-end/
youtube.com/watch?v=QTiIxwweQw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No cause she's dead and no amount of memeing will change that.

SDRv3 has the shittiest designs

Fight me

Okay

What was the point of animating and voicing that cinema scene which has no relevance to either arc just to throw people off.

The only way it could possibly be relevant is if Future side WAS a VR/Anime and that creates a whole new set of problems

Originally, Junko's plan for the Despair Anime was episode 52-123 of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V. She replaced it with Monokuma's Gloomy Sunday because "Even I'm not that fucking cruel."

Is she the daughter of Chiakizuru and Hajizuru?

>Chisa is the mastermind of V3
How would you react?

>tfw I'll never be able to listen to the Mirai ED without thinking of Juzo now

Hopebot is the only good one tho

With shock, since she fucking killed herself

The neutral expressions make them look pretty shitty but the designs look good once they're actually emoting.

>V3 takes place before DR2
>Mastermind of v3 is actually RoD members,

Mastermind of v3 is Junko

Mastermind will always be Junko

Are we back in 2013?? u fags said the same about Danganronpa 2 when the designs were revealed

Just a stepping stone... just a stepping stone......

With approximately 40 minutes left to end the Hope's Peak saga I have my doubts that it won't bleed into DRV3.

youtube.com/watch?v=em0MknB6wFo

I dropped Arc-V halfway through the synchro arc. I assume it only got worst?

Eh, I was iffy until I saw them emoting, loved them all instantly.

>implying Purple Hagakure isn't best V3

I'll murder you kid.

>you will never save Nanami Chiaki when she's on the brink of death
>you will never tend to her
>you will never see the light resurge in her eyes as her wounds heal and she regains her former physical condition
>you will never force her to sleep for extended periods of time "For the sake of her recovery" while you secretly operate on her body, pumping her full of all sorts of talents that she was never intended to have
>you will never see the smile on her face slowly die as she realizes what you're doing to her, too helpless to fight back, assuming the absolute worst intentions of you
>you will never continue adding in more and more talents to her, doing it ever so carefully so that her personality doesn't end up suppressed, ensuring that she can continue to enjoy talents
>you will never see her regain her smile as she realizes she was wrong to doubt you but asks you if she can be let go anyway
>you will never promise her that you will let her go soon and see her smile and give you a hug, letting you feel up those soft, squishy Nanamis right against your chest
>you will never discreetly hook her up to a personality rewriting machine when she's sleeping one night and force her awake just as it turns on
>you will never explain to her that you're going to overwrite her personality with your own, so that you can enjoy her body, and see the light in her eyes flare up one last time as she struggles to resist
>you will never listen with delight in the cries and moans she makes as she helplessly attempts to resist your assault, her mind in utter shambles as you force her personality to the back of her own mind and allow a superior personality, one of your own choosing, to take its place
>you will never let 'Chiaki', the full, complete, Kamukura Izuru 2.0, out of the brainwashing machine and see her give you a big smile for helping her out so much all this time

What is there to HOPE for anymore?

But dr2 came out in 2012

I hope his character is consistent with the "obsessive psychopath that will stop at nothing to get the protagonist's role back" personality I've come to know

And how.

I wish she was more than a stepping stone to him

My bad, 2012. When you fags saw the design you complained, especially about Hopeman's

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I believe I share the feeling, brother

Remember how we saw that Izuru was able to conceal his presence for the entirety of the first killing game until the very last minute? Nobody there saw him until he decided to show himself. The same thing happened later, with Nanami and Komaeda.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if somebody else like him was doing the exact same thing in the Final Killing Game? Just watching everybody act like a moron, slaughtering one another with impunity, with anybody unwilling to do that either killed via NG codes or by suicide via brainwashing, and doing nothing to stop it themselves even when they have all the power in the world?

I want Junko-chan to beat me up and laugh at me.

DR designs are always stupid when you first see them, but you get used to them surprisingly quickly.

Except for Ruruka's hat, I fucking hated that thing to the end

What did people say about Hopeman? His design is great

>THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
Junko.

Which is the biggest bullshit character in the series so far when it comes to bullshitting the plot?

Izuru
Junko
Naegi

the only acceptable girl for Hopeman

Are you kidding?
>Nagito talks about cumming to HOPE to a collage of class 77 ending up as a mosaic of Chiaki
>tries to dismiss Chiaki as a stepping stone while crying a river of tears worse than anyone else in the room
She was literally his original SHSL Hope.

Kaede raped a fellow student (leader of a separate clic) at her school with a group of friends. Said student she had a personal hate grudge against.

Turns out they all ratted themselves out as culprits out of guilt but Kaede kept up her alibi. It went to court, and borderline nearly get tried as an adult but she managed to get off innocent. Her friends on the other hand got tried as adults and their names revealed. Her existence (even if not interacting with the other clic) makes their lives hell and she personally has half regret but half acceptance of her action.

Last trial out of the 7 left Kaede and X person (the last of her prison friends who either killed or got killed. 1 of 3-4 people) are left. Knowing that the other 5 are fucked up folk (rehabilitation is very unlikely and through out the game they decide to team up in the outside world once they throw off the law's pursuit) and that Kaede's future is ruined since mid game her identity as the leader of the rape got revealed through a news leak in the outside world. She and that X Person decide to find a way for person X to escape by person X doing a killing and winning the trial with Kaede trying to throw the investigation and/or trial off in a sacrificial final gambit.

Winning that trial the Kaede and the 4 other are executed separately. Kaede's execution in the end shows her memory of her and the escalation to the actual rape with her thinking "In the end justice has been given and I am blessed". Her talent is then revealed as "Super High School/Prison Criminologist".

Out of those 3-4 people that she has as a close ally in the final trial 1 of them is able to kill her (the other refuse to do so) after Kaede suggests the idea. You play out the trail from their point of view throwing off the others

WE

Is there any other basis for this ship other than the offhand line Chiaki made about luring out Hopeman?

Junko and Mukuro as a package deal.

>thinking he gave a shit about her past her being the class rep.

He was gone for most of the time the class was together.

They're so cute

From Hope's Peak Academy, two Izurus were born...

This
I probably won't be able to listen to it without tearing up for a while

WUZ

>I want Junko-chan to beat me up and laugh at me.
>laugh at me.
are you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=9JegoiZ9GbI

For all those people who are saying "Tengan can't be the mastermind! He said he wasn't a RoD and he couldn't lie!"
Yeah, he wasn't lying. He wasn't a RoD. He IS Despair.

>nagito's luck get's him Chiaki's Chiakis
I-IT'S NOT FAIR

murderer/victim pairing

DELET

My wife Ibuki is so cute.

Yes, But people were complaining about his desgin and the rest of the cast.
Same happened with DR2, Is always the same.

That is Kubo levels of SINCE WHEN DID U THINK THE NUMBERS STARTED AT ONE levels of logic

When you See it

It will break

What does it mean!?

Post more Mukuro

My eyes are shit. How does this picture imply another Izuru?

Komaeda is HOPEsexual.
Chiaki was the very first person he called "everyone's hope", and we know that Komaeda thinks incredibly lowly of himself, so he was probably talking more about his opinion of her.

see

>HOPE

>The entirety of Chapter 5
>Nanami being the only one who cared for him when he was gone in Zetsubou-hen

STOP

When you look at a despair brainwash video your mind breaks

I watched the first daganronpa 3.

Which is the 2nd daganronpa 3?

There seems to be 2 different daganronpa 3s airing simultaneously

>Juzo did the character arc of a DR2 character better than the 14 other Remnants that were brainwashed

It's pretty impressive to do it right and wrong in one anime

DESPAIRZ

I think Chiaki in the top left is meant to imply that she also undergoes the Izuru project surgery.

It should be a crime to be this cute

Rest in pieces

>Nanami being the only one who cared for him when he was gone in Zetsubou-hen
When was this? You mean Chisa? She was disappointed when he came back too.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

N SHIET

Mhhhh... Hajime would be jealous.

He has mixed feelings. Shocked and sad about her death AND "happy" because this fucking huge despair and bad luck is the key for great hope and good luck in the end. He said always, in the end hope always wins.

I feel cheated that Naegi didn't use his hope to beat the kys anime just to piss off mitarai more. He would have blown the fuck up

I refuse.

I'd rather have Hajime with Mikan than with Chiaki so Nagito can have her

It's the only thing that really makes sense. Remember, the RoD are people who followed and worshiped Junko into despair. If Tengan was responsible for letting Junko into the school back then, Then he'd would be in league with Junko, not as a RoD but as something greater.

OH SHIT! THE REAL DESPAIR IS CULPRIT-KUN! HE'S THE FUCKING ULTIMATE DESPAIR!

He wanted despair to clash with hope. You could say his motives were complex.

is nagito the ultimate shitposter?

That feel when a good friend draw for me a very sexy and lewd Mukuro picture.

That asahina's actually kinda cute.

don't worry, you have this as your consolation prize

Umm, what's her name again?

DR1:
Makoto Naegi: Pansexual cis male
Kyoko Kirigiri: Biromantic Demisexual cis female
Byakuya Togami: Bisexual (preference for males) cis male
Aoi Asahina: Bisexual (preference for females) cis female
Yasuhiro Hagakure: Pansexual cis male
Touko Fukawa: Pansexual cis female
Sayaka Maizono: Heterosexual trans female
Mukuro Ikusaba: Pansexual cis female
Leon Kuwata: Bisexual (preference for females) cis male
Chihiro Fujisaki: Panromantic Demisexual cis male
Mondo Oowada: Bisexual cis male
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Pansexual cis male
Hifumi Yamada: Aromantic Asexual cis male
Celestia Ludenberg: Heterosexual cis female
Sakura Oogami: Pansexual cis female
Junko Enoshima: Pansexual cis female

Another Episode:
Komaru Naegi: Homosexual cis female
Hiroko Hagakure: Bisexual cis female
Taichi Fujisaki: Heterosexual cis male
(I’m not doing the kids)

SDR2:
Hajime Hinata: Bisexual cis male
Sonia Nevermind: Homosexual cis female
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu: Bisexual (preference for females) cis male
Akane Owari: Pansexual cis female
Kazuichi Souda: Bisexual (preference for females) cis male
Ultimate Impostor: Pansexual cis male
Teruteru Hanamura: Pansexual cis male
Mahiru Koizumi: Bisexual (preference for females) cis female
Peko Pekoyama: Pansexual cis female
Ibuki Mioda: Pansexual cis female
Hiyoko Saionji: Homoromantic Demisexual cis female
Mikan Tsumiki: Bisexual cis female
Nekomaru Nidai: Homoromantic Asexual cis male
Gundam Tanaka: Heterosexual trans male
Nagito Komaeda: Biromantic Demisexual cis male
Chiaki Nanami: Panromantic Demisexual cis female
Izuru Kamukura: Pansexual cis male

DR3 FUTURE:
Chisa Yukizome: Bisexual cis female
Daisaku Bandai: Homoromantic Demisexual cis male
Great Gozu: Homosexual cis male
Koichi Kizakura: Bisexual (preference for males) cis male
Sonosuke Izayoi: Bisexual cis male
Seiko Kimura: Homoromantic Demisexual cis female
Ruruka Andou: Heterosexual cis female
Ryota Mitarai: Pansexual cis

Culprit-san is the greatest villain of our era.

off topic but drop them dangan wedding photos

I think it was less happiness and more him trying to justify the brainwashing fucking with his HOPE mindset and trying to resist becoming a full despair by treating it as a stepping stone. Hence the tears, it was denial.

Share with the class

Get this tumblr shit out of here.

Why isn't this autism bannable?

Culprit-kun is so good at getting away with it he was under our radar until legit now! We're already to fucking late!

I'd give that title to Junko. She had to be doing something during the slow hours in dr1.

DELET THIS

Are those in chronological order?

Isn't one of them supposed to be the prequel

Ryota Mitarai: Pansexual cis male
Kyosuke Munakata: Bisexual cis male
Juzo Sakakura: Homosexual cis male
Miaya Gekkogahara: Homoromantic Demisexual cis female
Kazou Tengan: Heterosexual cis male

DR3 DESPAIR:
Sato: Homosexual cis female
Natsumi Kuzuryuu: Bisexual (preference for females) cis female

Needs more Mikan x Hajime.
I think this couple is the best.

Nice tumblr copypasta. Here's your (you).

All these straight hopeman are disgusting. Post homo hopeman.

>tfw I didn't save that wedding art

>Komaru Naegi: Homosexual cis female

Fuckin' tumblr

I don't feel like reposting my entire theory right now (nor formatting it) and I'm too busy to make an infographic explaining why I'm absolutely positive Izuru 2.0 has to be the 16th participant and am almost certain that Chiaki is the person used to make it, (and also somewhat hope that she's been possessed by Junko so we can have a final battle) so read this stuff if you want an idea of "So why are some people convinced that Chiaki's corpse was used to make an EVEN GREATER HOPE?"

Also, this mystery scene I didn't point out there.

>Byakuya Togami: bisexual (preference for males)

How would you feel if this was the final scene?

Junko easy

DELETE THIS

I have a present for (you)

Trivia time!

Did you know that Chiaki and Junko are the only two heroines to have canonically suffered multiple executions over the course of the series?

Furthermore, that they are both the heroines with the greatest physical endurance shown? Interestingly, there's also a bit of an odd parallel between their virtual and their real world selves.

AI Chiaki and Real Junko died in relative peace, satisfied that they were able to achieve their goals even if they weren't quite able to overcome their trials.

Meanwhile, Real Chiaki and AI Junko died in misery, cursing their fortune and dying in regret after being just about as completely destroyed as they could be.

Could it mean anything for the grand finale?
Maybe not, but it is food for thought.

Yes

At least they said Chihiro is a dude

Got you covered.

>Junko
>Heroine

>maidos
Nice, thank you user.

Sorry, my scanner is broken and take a photo is too much bad quality. This image is NSFW. She is complete nude, holds her knife and pink blood everywhere.

>yfw Another brown girl will survive this series

But she wont survive... She'll die and we know it...

How about all 4 at once?

i fucking hate this artist so fucking much.

Even if it's for the purpose of shitposting, how could you bring yourself to save that?

Not complex at all, he wants to exterminate all the dumb fanatic extremists who are having a world war because of a pair of opposing buzzwords.

DR1 Have the Real Enoshima Junko as Final Boss
DRAE Have Kuro&Shiro Enoshima AI as Final Boss
DR2 Have Enoshima Junko AI as Final Boss
¿DR3 Have Enoshima Junko Anime as Final Boss?
Maybe she create a video of herseft, or maybe a interactive video, using AI program and Anime tech

I have a few of these from this ship

Why tho?

I can see the resembelence

>taking Tengan's words at face value
oh man

What the fuck is pansexual

There's no such thing as Ibukifags

Pottery

Her tits aren't big enough.

>there are people, right now, in this thread, that don't want Kirigiri brought back in whatever bullshit way possible

well akane is an anomally

Because we can all agree that she's best girl.

So what exactly did despair Chisa do? We know she killed kids behind Munakata's back but otherwise she did her job didn't she? Or did she continue to foil the Future Foundation for years?

I'm just failing to understand the difference between regular Chisa and despair Chisa. Was she just normal Chisa who sometimes felt like she needed to do evil shit for kicks? Despair is very vague to me. Even more so now that it's MINDHACCCC.

What the actual fuck

any neat DR arranges floating around?

Reporting in.

I don't even want her back if they pulled it off in a well written way, which they wouldn't. Kirigiri is shit.

I don't want her back because it's just too fucking funny to think she could have lived if she cut off her hand like Juzo/investigated a room

so lets look at the common trends from Kohacku
>brown girls live
>/fit/ guys always die
>at least one gay
>short, pudgy/stout always die
what else

No, I don't want it.
All the DR1 survivors suviving would be bullshit and her death was good.

Honestly Mikan looks like a fourth wheel. Though that doesn't make much sense.

Pushed him into a psychopath by constantly undermining his plans.

Words can't express how much it hurts to be considered the same species as these people.

Let's go full circle: I think this pairing is cute.
Cute but could never work out.

>detective dying in a murder mystery
UMINEKO LEVEL OF RETARDED EVEN IF SHE SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVES

Just finished watching the series so far. What day does Despair episode usually release? Future is Monday right?

Hifumi is 2D-sexual.
Ryota is maybe 2D-sexual too.

>who is Aoi

>her death was good.
love this meme

Asahina and Akane survived because they were brown with big tits. Just being a brown heroine isn't enough, just look at Juzo.

Thursday. Subs are delayed.

Future is monday
And Despair is either wednesday or thursday

She's not the main hero though

>her death was good
Do you actually believe this?

Threadly reminder that Naegi's sister is thirsty for it. Always.

No. don't want her back now.

>Chihiro is a cis male
>Gundam is trans

Oh my fuck

It was it showed how she has developed after DR1.

Oogami was pretty big too and she died

You know what I've always hated about Kirigiri

That stupid tie. Why the fuck is it cut like that.

I'm glad she died

>implying the fans that have a dead dr1 character haven't wanted this 5 years now
All the previous episode proved that Kodaka is never going to change the fact that dead equals dead in this series.

Which order are you supposed to watch them in?

I'm surprised tumblrfags actually got it right about Fujisaki for once, though.

>survived because they were brown with big tits
What about Sakura and Juzo?

>gets someone to confide in and vanilla from Hajime
>gets self esteem boosts and lesbian sex from Chiaki
>gets that rough dominant hair-pulling sex from Nagito but nothing else
i think she's got it made if she joins the party

Me too... on rule 34 I found Danganronpa images with the same style. Fucking ugly!

>murder mystery
The show is less murder mystery, and more "my opinions on hope are different then yours, so now we must fight"

I'm more angry that a show that features a grown ass man stalking around talking about "defeating despair" thought it was good enough to kill best girl.

>her death was good
Literally one of the most retarded NG codes next to
>not seeing violence
>not getting pinned for a 3 count
>letting someone step on your shadow

or five minute boy Yuta

IT SHITPOSTING HOURS

I've been watching them back to back as they release.

>Junko
>Heroine

brown girl are love

nice Twogami cosplay

>Almost 2017
>Danganronpa still doesn't have a single design that can match Nnoitra
Why do you even bother with that shit series anyway?

But that's the wrong way to watch

Juzo's tits weren't quite up to par. You got me on Oogami, though. Maybe because she took her own life it bypassed the usual browntit rules?

amen.

Plot twist, mastermind is Enoshima Junko Interactive Video.

I think her character arc is complete and Naegi must further grow without her. I also quite simply cannot bring myself to like her anymore.

Who's more poorly written: Junko or Real Chiaki

Future before despair.

Wow, the Ultimate Imposter as Sonia? Cool idea!

What's poorly written about Real Chiaki?

Nice thumbnail

That is the most wrong way to do it

The collage is waiting for them once Kyoko reveals herself to be alive in the last ep

The only way to redeem DR3 is if Sonia dies

Except it isn't.
Watching it any other way is fucking retarded.

i swear i don't know what this is doing on my saved files

Waifubait with no flaws created only for idiots to feel bad for her when she dies

You are a moron, flat out. Even the BDs have them listed as Future 1, Despair 1, etc.

Watching DR3 at all is wrong. The only good way to do it is to not watch it and wait patiently for V3.

was sayaka loss

funny that they've lusted over the same people (Hajime, Junko) but never batted an eye towards one another

she's a heroine as ryoko

>no flaws
>when we were shown that she's a little clingy and has confidence issues
love this meme

Her death showed how she's changed since dr1. In the first game she was willing to sacrifice Naegi in order to keep investigating. This time, she didn't make that decision and didn't give Naegi the option to do something drastic again. And she died the way she lived; quiet while doing her best to support others from behind the scenes.

Sakura wasn't originally brown so she wasn't spared

Full despair
Then full future

Sakura wasn't originally a brown girl, that's why she died. And techinically she wasn't murdered, she committed suicide to provide hope so it doesn't count.

Is Kyoko cuter when she's fat or does this artist just inherently draw Kyoko better than she's ever been drawn

because she was TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO CHECK

do we get ai chiaki explanation next episode?

how the FUCK was this allowed

>nobody wants to fuck danganronpa's best and only loli

you aren't the Cred Forums i knew and loved.

Goddamit if I wasn't already married...

YOU NEED bop on head NAO

>rough sex from Nagito
would Hopeman even tap that?

my dick can still like it

>only

A little clingy and with confidence issues

Seems like made up "flaws" created to defend your Mary Sue waifu. They sure weren't presented as flaws.

>no flaws
but she was introduced to us as really unsociable. She even hated her special skill since she didn't believe she could make friends through video games

>tfw you don't give a fuck about Kirigiri but don't want Koishi's sacrifice to be in vain or for Seiko to save literally no one

we will never get Loil Despair twins adventures of mukuro trying to get junko outta trouble before she leaves for fenrir

What the hell do you have against Sonia?

>dude just give up hope just inject it bro

>Implying Kirigiri's "death" wasn't POTTERY
tier death

but yeah she is alive

It was actually quite easy, all she had to do was throw Naegi under the bus as she did in DR1, she chose not to because she trusts him deeply now

So it's only natural browns? Then will for sure die, since her tits are too small and her brown looks like a cheap spray-on tan.

Kotoko is the best loli!

I want more ecchi and hentai images with her!

Lets try something new.
Ibuki friends, report.
Are you excited to see best girl on thursday?

>implying monokuma isn't a loli

I could deal with being able to have kids with Gundam to be honest.

You should bop yourself on the head.

Hey, characters make mistakes too user, chill out

Kyoko also fell for the mastermind trap in DR1 so you have that too

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>Lolita
You mean former right? And the title of best goes to another.

so close

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

Only on Cred Forums would someone describe a literal autist as a flawless person

>best and only loli
how wrong can you be?

not gonna lie this artist is based

Cred Forums

Best order is all of despair 1st then finish all of future

What did he see?

>Ibuki
More like whobuki.

Another problem with her other than having no flaws is she retroactively ruins AI Chiaki, who was a good character. AI Chiaki acted like a robot because she was a robot. The narcolepsy appealed to idiot waifufags like yourself but it also made sense because she needed time to process new info. But wait we have this big boring real Chiaki who never does anything interesting until she dies curbing on some AI Chiaki traits

LITERALLY
RETARDED

They just want that Ahoge really bad

Kotoko is the hottest girl of them. I love her pink hair, style and all.

He remembered when he was forced to lose a squash match against Roman Reigns

Here.
I'm curious how Ibuki will use her talent for Despair. Im hyped to see her.

S-sorry, you can lick the bottom of my shoes as a reward for correcting me I guess...

we'll probably not find out what happened to the parents.

ibuki was shitty waifu bait compensation for the loss of celes

no
TIME
FOR
DAIKON

Only on Cred Forums could someone not see that actual autism was made to pander to them.

It's like that old "Clark Kent is the greatest criticism of humanity" argument. Chiaki is the greatest criticism of DR's fanbase. They dare you to eat that shit up and you do.

Are you retarded? They were aired in this irder for a reason.
If you watch Despair first you will spoil things like Chisa being Despair.

I'd ram Komaru right there if I was Naegi

Those are literally 2 different characters whose only similarities are appearance and skill alone and should be treated as seperate.

You're so bent up on hating chiaki, I'm not even a waifufag of her, I'm just generally curious why you hate her so much.

Here's your last (You) because you more or less seem unreasonable to discuss anything beyond this.

Why would we need one?

I 100% guarantee you she would write music that induces despair kinda like the brainwash videos

>Says she's normal since first meeting Hajime
>turns out to actually be a normal highschool girl
I don't know what you want from her. And she always was a different character from A.I. Chiaki, so she can't ruin her.

>I squeezed out the baby but I don't know who the father is
???????????????

John Cena

images that really make you feel

WHERE IS THAT DAIKON PIECE?

Music obviously.

Her taste in music was already despair inducing sadly enough.

Hell she probably can make mind rape music since mind hack anime is a thing

Make it focus on Mukuro's fall to despair because thats the only way she can save Junko and I'll watch it. (also everything should be Junko's plan from the beginning)

>This thread
How boring.

BONE
THE
MEAT
ON

Did anyone get this on the first try?

>greatest girl happens to be the most normal
SHE'LL BE BACK

I got nervous for a moment because I thought "Hey what the fuck Chisa actually got brainwashed twice and killed herself", and then I realised they were all essentially dramatisations.

Which means my wife might still be alive, and be the mastermind, and everyone can come and save her.

She texted Mitarai to turn the power on to the theatre.

Mikan

I actually like Mahiru quite a bit.

I love Ibuki, but let's not kid ourselves, user. She's as irrelevant as can be and won't be making another appearance in the anime except maybe a last-minute crowd shot of the despairs despairing it up.

Yeah, but its still retarded.

>This thread
How romantic.

me:i want to see the DR1 kids in DR3!!!

spike chunsoft:lol ok *shows them all dead in naegi's despair-induced illusion*

me:not like that nOT LIKE THAT

No what the fuck, I was seriously getting pissed off and thought I was absolutely retarded

On the meat bone, the fuck man

So, that's a part of Naegi's climax logic that he'll do in the last episode as he determines whether or not Baconhands is DEAD OR LIE right?

I think my first guess was Meat on the Bone and being fairly upset that it was wrong.

this image gives me nightmares

Why did Munakata assume that Tengan was the only person who could have set up the monitors and stuff when it's a replica building?

How Seiko kill herself and throw herself into a wall?

Why did Kirigiri hide the information she found from everyone? If cutting off your hand was an option like Juzo did, why did she not do it when she knew her time was up?

Am I going to get these answered with just one episode left?

I was so convinced before the end of DR1 that Naegi and Kirigiri were going to end up siblings because they clearly had the same dad.

Why? That's the name of the dish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_on_the_bone
Teruteru said that a lot of times in the chapter.

>implying we don't already know

I loved seeing them though. Shows the writers still care about continuity, a little.

>That feel when I typed Bone of the Meat and it was wrong

Close enough.

>that entire dream sequence

Next to Juzo's final act, that had to be one of the best moments in the anime so far. We need a webm of that shit stat.

Who was camera?

Because Juzo is the only badass who thought of it and could actually do it. Plus Juzo played the ZE series while Kirigiri did not.

>Mikan being stepped on
It's what she would have wanted.

Tim from the Reserve Course

If you were to pair all 16 SDR2 kids in 8 romantic pairings, which would they be?
Pic related for one of mine.

You mean like a SHSL Spy?
Too bad he dies in DR0

She's not dead you idiot. Like how do any of you think she's dead? She dies in the fucking future in SDR2.

yes that would be a great idea

>Juzo considers letting his best friend know that he was gay for him ample enough blackmail to prevent him from revealing Junko's plans

I don't give a FUCK how sad and heartbreaking his redemption episode was but that is still a retarded ass excuse to let a WORLDWIDE MASS MURDERER loose.

She is pretty great. Her biggest flaw is having a horrible tatse in friends.

おめでとう

They wasted all that stone for a giant Junko but leave Mahiru less than lifesize

Or somebody else with his talent.

Fuyuhiko - Peko
Gundam - Sonia
Nekomaru - Akane
Imposter - Ibuki
Soda - Mahiru
Hajime - Mikan
Nagito - Chiaki
Teru - Hiyoko

Get you hands away from my wife, cuck.

I ship him with Ibuki anyway

So essentially the mastermind can't be anyone that anyone has been openly suspicious about. Which means Tengan isn't the mastermind you fucks, it's gonna be someone Munakata least suspects.

AI Chiaki is not the same character. They are both lovely girls and I like them a lot, but they are not the same.

I think the implication was that they made the statue from a fallen Junko statue, but I may be wrong.

Yet people use the same excuse or less in real life.

Self hate and fear of rejection from the one you love, loved ones and friends is a hell of a drug.

Fuck that, that sounds like a lot of work

I have Hifumi rape Kirigiri and that's it
Then he writes a doujin about it
Then Kyoko discovers her rapist from clues left in the doujin
And then it's revealed they were in hell all along because fuck you

>making an innocent qt gamer girl Bored

>Chihiro hanging
>Celeste's burning
>Leon's messed up face
>Mondo butter

My eyes literally widened at that whole sequence, that shit was fucking gold.

How did Bandai get Tengan's phone???

All the characters in SRD2 are fucking avatars not AI characters. They took RoD and put them into a game world.

Were any of you fucking paying attention?

Low res cover art is out

KIRIJUNKO

Junko is the mastermind.

Hey, that's pretty good!

we've argued about this several times already

Aside from the canon 3 pairings:
Souda x Ibuki
Teruteru x Imposter
Mahiru x Hiyoko
Hajime x Chiaki
Mikan x Nagito

I wouldn't even be mad if it turned out to just be a stage play and everyone is actually friends.

I feel like Leon's face should've been more fucked up.

And being willing to cover up murder. But she has a big heart and you can see where she's coming from, and she died true to herself. She tried to make amends but she wasn't going to back down from her beliefs either.

This series has a lot of shit characters but Mahiru is not one of them.

nevermind, whatever, you can't be reasoned with

>Kaede to the right
>Cop boy to the left who also has an ahoge
>Bot in the center, but tiny

>Chihiro
>Hifumi
>Matsuda
>Chiaki
>Komaru
>Kanon
>Ryouta

i want these fucking nerds in a class trial arguing over whose weeb shit is the best

Are you implying tha Chiaki wasn't an Ai?
Because the fucking game said that she and Monomi are NPCs.

they never really confirmed it in AE. Left it open.
I would have preferred it if they were confirmed dead if they aren't going to use it as a plot point.

Dammit you fucks I was hinting at Chisa still being alive and the mastermind.

I don't want to believe they wasted her character like that.

Sayaka Kanda AKA Kaede Akamatsu AKA the singer of the ED says the Mirai ED song is actually plot related

Ryoko cameo for despair 11 or a bust

There is still more to the immortality, there is also the athleticism, the gluttony and the stupidity

Monomi was AI, Chaiki was the "Traitor" aka the only one who wasn't a RoD but they were all avatars.

Regardless this doesn't change the fact we know Chaiki doesn't die until SRD2.

same but I interchange Nagito, Hajime, Mikan, and Chiaki with each other.

Don't forget about Toko talking shit about Manga and LNs and Gundam, He is a mangafag too.

Chisa is incredibly suspicious and a colossal red herring meant to distract you from somebody else who will help tie together Mirai with Zetsubou.

>junko is the mastermind in the anime
>junko is the mastermind in v3

How would you react? Would you be done with danganronpa at that point? As much as I like this shit, I sure as hell would be.

What translations were you playing? Official translations says Chaiki is the traitor and Monomi is an AI.

Her covering up murder stems from her horrible tatse in friends. If she wasn't frineds with Sato, the Twilight incident wouldn't happen.

She isn't a loli anymore what is even the point of having her in the cast now? and best? Please.
Monaka would eat her for breakfast

Just add Ishimaru and then the discussion would really go places.

What will Kaede yell during trials?

Did you miss how the game said that she is an AI made by Alter Ego?
She may be based in a real person but she is still dead in real life.
Ai Chiaki doesn't act in the same way that the real Chiaki, They are not the same.

user your own logic is that the Mastermind can't be anyone obvious, and Chisa is the most obvious

GUYS YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO SET UP THE DESPAIR KILLING GAME

IT WAS THE DESPAIR LADY WHO KILLS CHILDREN

YES THAT'S RIGHT THE LITTLE KIDDY KILLER WAS EVIL THE WHOLE TIME!

What happens after both series end?

source?

I hope someone do my Hiyoko x Teruteru request.

Chotto matte, chigau yo!

You can't really say it stems from her horrible taste in friends, she still chose to do it. You can have shitty friends and still not be willing to let them get away with murder.

We just have two translation The Fan translation and the NISA one anf both says that she is an AI made by Alter Ego.

You move on with your newly-implanted HOPE.

That would make the whole thing about her (and monomi's) "father" being a programmer kind of weird though

Wasn't that meant to be Mitarai though?

I'm just in denial, I want her to have a shot of redemption like her class, I feel like Kodaka has just wasted her character

It can't be anyone obvious to Munakata, is what I was trying to say.

And the ED tells us to "Keep our eyes on the Founder" and mentions "Valkyries", AKA, Risen Dead Chicks

SORE WA LETS FUCK

Honestly though, that entire situation happened extremely fast and was extremely shocking. I wouldn't doubt for a second a high schooler would make that decision, no matter how dumb it is.

She just needs better friends like that other user said and maybe lighten up on chastising all males

Oh fuck I want Touko in Monokuma's position getting angry about how stupid everything everyone says is, and Ishimaru in Monomi's position chiming in with ridiculous shit

Is Gundam a mangafag? Am I forgetting something from his FTEs?

I hope we get a cameo but this show seems to be ignoring 0

I'm pretty tired of the "wow why don't any of these retards cut off their hand?" argument.

No one wants to lose a fucking hand, the only one who should've done it was Kirigiri and she was acting retarded the whole time anyway.

Hinanami
Komamiki
Sondam
Akaneko
Kuzupeko
Twobuki
Kazukoi
Teruyoko

that's offensive for Japanese safe space. did they include a "*this is Ishimaru's OPINION and does not correlate to the creator's opinions"

SORE WA CHI-
and then Hopebot interrupts her every time to finish it.

Daily reminder that ahoges are stupid

Monokuma literally said in the last chapter that she isn't real and even make fun of Hajime for Waifu a NPC.

She will be very vulgar and intimidate everyone into shutting the fuck up when she opens her mouth. Every single one of her sentences will contain an insult. The most terrifying thing she can say is literally nothing and will make everyone piss their pants.

how is this wench supposed to be junko when they look nothing alike?

I really want to fuck a despair hypnotized Makoto

Here - The ED Singer says "It's almost time" to see how the ED spoils the series

twitter.com/sayakakanda/status/775376550728347648?s=09

Chiaki in SDR2 was an AI, end of story. If you're the guy who won't believe anyone until he sees a screencap just leave.

I think it's cheapening her decision to just chalk it up to dumb high school decision. It's a legitimate question between loyalty and morality. Mahiru should've never been put in that position but there ya go, and she tried to make up for it.

She sounds much better in the games where her voice actually contains a sense of menace and sarcasm

But that means they'd all be into necrophilia. Or technophilia for Hinata-kun.

Hajime x Chiaki x AI Chiaki x Izuru v1.0 x Izuru v2.0
Fuyuhiko x Peko
Sonia x Gundham
Komaeda x HOPE
Mahiru x Hiyoko x A Despair Knife
Mikan x Garbage Bin Laden
Akane x "IT"
Everyone else is in a circlejerk.

Who could have died and been resurrected?

Who could it be?

Does anyone have any theories?

Junko pls

>It can't be anyone obvious to Munakata, is what I was trying to say.

He's the one who told Naegi she was Despair! He also stabbed his sword in her body to make sure she was dead!

Because shes Junko without a ton of makeup on

Is this the HOPE anime created to combat despair?
What? Mitarai is a healthy teenage boy who had to follow around a girl in pantyhose and a girl in a tanktop+shorts throughout this whole thing, it wouldn't surprise me

>Is Gundam a mangafag? Am I forgetting something from his FTEs?
His hamster are named after Manga megazines, Dress like a evil lord and made a Saint Seiya atack in Despair arc.

Junko is not a natural blond.

>Komaeda x HOPE
I WANT DOUJINS WITH THIS!

Y'all are predictable as fuck

Hajime/Mikan
Nagito/Mahiru
Ibuki/Gundam
Sonia/Akane
Souda/Nidai
Teruteru/Imposter
KuzuPeko is unbreakable

Also, Sonia, she is a fan of Manga and Japonese shit. Especially doramas.

He didn't know about Chisa being a Despair until too late. He wouldn't even suspect Chisa because she's "dead"

He was willing to get rid of everyone else, including himself, to save AI Chiaki.

As for real Chiaki, she's probably the only person he really considers his friend, in the absence of Hajime.

>sou kare wa shitte shimatta
>ikeru shinseiki to
>barabara tsunagero anagram
>kakugo wa ii? kuruzo the end

99% sure this is the verse with the answer. The only anagram we know in this series is Naegi and Komaeda. Komaeda confirmed mastermind.

>they'd all be into necrophilia
They did fuck Junko's corpse.

Kirigiri wouldnt put up with Naegi's despair bullshit

He stabbed a sword in her corpse!

Was it ever explained why Class 77 just generally hated going to class prior to Chisa's arrival?

THIS JUMP IS AWESOME, MAN!

>Chris in my DR
You have good taste in waifus.
Chisa being wasted after all the time we spent with her in Despair really is infuriating. Even more so when she was one of the more consistently good things about Despair.

>Ishimaru and Monomi
You might be on to something

Ishimaru has no filter since he doesn't have any social skills, so he doesn't know what's publicly appropriate to say.

No the words THE END are the anagram. Tengan's brother TENDEH is the true culprit.

WHO IS EASIEST TO BULLY BESIDES MIKAN

fuck yeah then throw gundam in there. nerd trial when

Would you go to class if you didn't have to

It wasn't required and their teacher at the time was Boozeman. I doubt many high school students would go to class if you told them they didn't need to.

What would Fuyuhiko be like as a boyfriend

RULES
RULE

aw FUCK i knew i was forgetting someone. her country apparently watches anime like the superbowl.

>Ishimaru watches DR3

My impression is that not going to class is pretty normal for these talented students.
Also, boozeman couldn't give fewer fucks about them going or not going.

Why does anyone seriously think Tengan had evil intentions? He's clearly fixated on hope, and trying to root out the cause of despair instead of just treating the symptom like Munakata.

He was being provocative, but he hoped that would've actually made Munakata reconsider. "So, how is that approach of yours working, huh? Considering Chisa got corrupted and all." What he didn't expect was Munakata being more resolute than he anticipated.

The only thing that's missing is why play with people's lives? Is the pay-off that large that it's worth it?

Who will rape Kaede?

She still has one trick up her sleeve.

Bugman's bugs.

She's talking about lyrics, not anagrams

lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/trustrick/recall-the-end/

What could it mean?

shiiiiit

If Naegi doesn't smile at Mukuro in the next episode I'm throwing myself off a building

can anyone explain why these three pairings exist? they barely interact.

Mukuro

>inappropriately touching Chiaki's corpse?

>Toko talking shit about Manga and LN
Fukawa already knew manga and anime were a mistake. Too bad she didn't meet Ryota

>Oh fuck I want Touko in Monokuma's position getting angry about how stupid everything everyone says is
That would be amusing to see

Teruteru would fuck the Imposter but I think the Imposter don't want Teruteru. Ibuki x Imposter is pretty nice.

But why the fuck would he suspect his waifu who he saw killed?

I know it's retarded (I mean for fucks sake he's right now suspecting a guy who he fucking killed) but come on

I agree, Chisa was probably one of the only good things about Despair and this entire development of her also being a Remnant of Despair ends up being thrown out the window.

I don't buy the bullshit of her being brainwashed twice. Shouldn't she be at least immune to it?

Chiaki didn't come back to life to be used as a decoy corpse. Sorry Chisa friends, but it's ogre.

Always appropriate

Ask Peko youtube.com/watch?v=QTiIxwweQw0

I told you despair Naegi would happen. Shame Junko isnt alive to see it, just imagine the possibilities.
or is she?

Everybody.
Is her Job as a leader to be the Cumdupster of the cast.

>Mukuro
worthless

Looking forward to it.

Oogami and Juzo were both plenty athletic, though they don't really fit the other two, so that could do it.

Inb4 'JUZO WAS DUMB' because he was a different kind of dumb from Asahina and Akane's airheaded brand of stupidity

You're looking at it in the entirely wrong way, my friend.

it's almost like one of those 3D illusions when you speed it up

just because he's hope crazed doesn't make him not-evil. taking other peoples' lives is evil no matter what the reason is. he's insane.

You've seen how fanatically retarded and insane people act in this series when they place their full faith in hope. Even if it looks evil, they probably think it's not with ends justify the means or some kind of screwed logic to justify their actions.

I mean since Murder Murder is an actual thing, you see Munakata not give a shit about a murderer in the Future Foundation because he wasn't despair.

Nagito is self explanatory.

Don't the lyrics pretty much confirm then that Chiakizuru isn't going to be a thing? There's nothing even hinting at the current Izuru being relevant.

I think this should stay at normal speed. The zooming in and out is too jarring.

A Bust.
Now make your pick

Considering it took the leaders of FF all of 10 seconds to start turning on each other once the game started, he was right to try and weed out the riff raff.

The stanza I posted was part of the lyrics. I don't know how the translators have translated the song, but in nip those lines stand out as the most suspicious.

No u

It sucks that they didn't really interract in the Despair Arc
Pic related of their only notable moment.

Yeah, airhead is more accurate.
If only you ate like a pig, Juzo... You migh have had a chance!

SDR2's character designs are better and more cohesive I'd say. But most of them look good. The emotes look great from what we've seen.

sorry, I only do abnormal speed webms

>But why the fuck would he suspect his waifu who he saw killed?

Be honest user, you haven't actually watched the anime

Great, now I feel like I'm the one be hypnotized.

He made a few other anime and manga refs at various points, too. I distinctly remember the GetBackers one because I couldn't believe someone remembered that series enough to reference it. It made me smile.

nice Cred Forums meme there

>Keep your eyes on the founder
>Valkyrie
The Founder is Izuru Kamakura

Do yourself a favor and google what a Valkyrie is

It's too bad

I always thought Ibuki would be more relevant in the alternate universe where Twogami survives 2-1

Nagito and Mikan bc someone once thought "hey these two are broken so why not put them together to fix each other" which is not the way to fix someone at all.
Kaz and Mahiru bc Kodaka said it was supposed to happen in canon
Teru and Hiyoko bc DAIKON

souda has interection with mahiru in his own manga

I'm sorry, I'm just in denial. I don't want to believe Kodaka developed her for nothing. Hell when Sayaka died she only got a little bit of character development.

Junko guaranteed to have a river in her pants.

Whats the finnish version of danganronpa like>?

Nagito was crazy about hope, too. I think Tengan is more in the middle and doesn't like the extremism of EITHER side, but that doesn't mean he's not up to no good.

Holy hell user, you sure you read those lyrics?

They keep telling the listener to keep their eyes on the Founder. Who was the Founder of Hope's Peak Academy?

They also keep mentioning a Valkyrie. What is a Valkyrie?

Junko and Kyoko is the Valkyries
Kyoko acted on her own for most of the game
The prison is the NWP
The Founder is Tengan
The boy/Fool is Naegi

>#1 Junko
>#2 Izuru

I don't think there's anyone else on their level. Maybe Hagakure, ayy.

Sayaka got a shit ton of development. Just because she didn't develop into a good person doesn't mean she didn't develop

It's really a shame there isn't really equal development for all the characters, but I guess that's expected.

Akane needed a hell lot more touchup after they abandoned the idea that she would be the rival instead of Nagito.

Ibuki is just irrelevant outside of random outbursts for the most part.

Part of Norse mythology. Refers to a female "chooser of the slain" that brings certain dead people to Valhalla.

You're going to have to spell it out for me since nothing I'm seeing in the definition of the word even remotely hints towards what you think it does.

And guess who chiaki "keeps her eye" all the time
It's the founder = Izuru = Hajime

Look, I dunno. But did it feel like they wasted Sayaka in DR1?

Because I felt pretty fine with her dying in DR1. But here with Chisa, I feel pretty fucking pissed off she died first.

>Founder is Tengan
I swear to god you people

You fucking people

She likes only the Imposter acting as Byakuya.

If you play Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2, the man who is CONSTANTLY referred to as "The Founder" is Izuru Kamakura - the Founder of Hope's Peak Academy.

A Valkyrie is a dead female warrior risen anew

The FF members are actually in a VR set up by Ultimate Despairs and dying in the game is the only way out?

>kirigiri confirmed for taken to detective valhalla where she can solve murder mysteries until ragnarok

Wait if Tengen was a remnant, how would Junko be able to manipulate an old guy?

Now they're just fucking with us

who is the protag ree

Characters you wish could have interacted in the Despair arc:
Class 77 and 78 interactions not allowed

>Kaz and Mahiru bc Kodaka said it was supposed to happen in canon
Oh, You made remember that he really said that.
Is a shame that the idea was dropped to make Souda a cuck and Mahiru a dyke.

>A Valkyrie is a dead female warrior risen anew
Where are you getting this?

Chisa's development cane from despair arc. She's pretty much stayed the same from the time she was brainwashed to the start of future arc, so I doubt we missed much.

I want it for the shitstorm. It's the last thing Kodaka could do to produce memes.

>HOLY FUCK I am classmates with the SHSL Steven Seagal!!!

v3 is set in the same universe, right? It's just that Kodaka said HPA's saga is over, right? Since the world is still recovering from the Tragedy that's a good idea to focus on other aspects of the story.

Either way I bet those Gifted Inmates were criminals during the chaotic Tragedy days. Though why someone would kill them, I have no idea. Any Ultimate Despair would want to set them free instead.

Also, it seems Kaede is stepping out of a locker. So does the cast all get drugged and then they wake up from lockers in a mysterious place not knowing where they are or how they got there?

Do you think we may get a flashback to a young Tengan interacting with Old Man Kamukura if he is the mastermind? Maybe that can be his origin story for being evil?

Founder of FF

theres three Founders that they could be talking about
1. Orignal Izuru Kamakura
2. Junko as the founder of Ultimate despair
3. Tengan as the Founder of FF

Tegan's the only one inplay according to the clif hanger so don't get smart with me

Fuck no I don't think Sayaka was wasted. I think she was used in the way that made her most interesting. If she actually ended up being Makoto's love interest assistant throughout the game, then she'd be boring.

I swear, you people on Cred Forums put too much stock into screen time. What matters is quality not quantity. Aoi survived 3 games and an anime and she's still boring as shit.

>Class 77 and 78 interactions not allowed
But that means noone is allowed to interact

Come on, now.

Sonia x Gundham
Baby Gangsta x Peko
Imposter x Ibuki
Akane x Nekomaru
Hiyoko x Mahiru
Mikan x everyone
Hajime x Chaki AND Nagito
Soda x Teruteru

Then what the fuck is the point of answering this question

>You will never take comfort in his mighty bosom

But that's no fun

It's the other way around.

What do you mean? Junko manipulated children, teenagers, and adults, so why not mega adults?

Valkyries are ladies that lead warriors fallen in battle to Odin's party hall of the dead u silly!

>Kaz and Mahiru bc Kodaka said it was supposed to happen in canon
... What?
>Teru and Hiyoko bc DAIKON
You, I like you.

>Tegan's the only one inplay according to the clif hanger so don't get smart with me

Getting "smart" is the only way to solve a mystery. Acting like the mastermind is the one the cliffhanger tells you is how you end up thinking Chisa is the Mastermind.

>DR becomes follows the Hijacked by Ganon trope.

Honestly I wouldn't care if Junko kept being the mastermind even if it was retarded as long as she was still entertaining. In fact in a way I'd like to see it happen just to see how much rage there would be.

Sayaka and Gundam trans theory confirmed.

WATCH ME

I for one, would've liked to see RoD do terrible things. We might get that tomorrow, but it's unlikely.

It's why I want her to be the mastermind, because at least then we'd see what RoD Chisa is capable of, it'd tie into Future and Despair, and also provide a somewhat happy ending.

I would probably kill myself if forced to watch Monokuma theater

New

Because Ryoko is based on Matsuda's mother hence why they don't look alike.

What is even the point in answering if I can't say Ibuki and Asahina going to karaoke?

>She's still boring as shit
You take that back! I won't let anyone insult these hope filled donuts.

Its been heavily implied junko was only allowed to do her BS because she had family on the inside of hopes peak that allowed her in. Its very possible that tengan might be the mastermind behind the entire series.

Sorry, Chisapal, but there's a much more satisfying way of tying Future and Despair together.
>what RoD Chisa is capable of
We see what she does. She sabotaged Munakata's plans constantly.

BabyGangstaxPeko
HinataxChiaki
SoniaxGundham
SodaxMahiru
NagitoxMikan
AkanexNidai
HiyokoxTeruTeru
TwogamixIbuki

Too easy.

yeah same world, hopebot said naegi is his hero.

>We know she killed kids behind Munakata's back but otherwise she did her job didn't she?
Yeah, as long as still does her job, no problem.

I'm assuming she gave fake information to FF, construed fake reports, leaked information to the RoDs, manipulated Munakata to become ruthless and obsessed with eliminating despair.

Tengen can't be part of Despair user. How many times are we going to go through this shit?

But muh 2 hopes combining to save Chisa. Muh happy end for Chisa. I don't want to believe her death got Stuffed into the Fridge.

Wait a second, I think Komaeda would try to give hope to Tsumiki and build up her hope, and in return, Tsumiki can be Komaeda's nurse for the rest of her (read as: his) life.
There's potential, but canon also makes it hard to ship. Especially Chapter 3, when Komaeda hated Tsumiki for being in despair, and her dissing him back.

post the DR2 poster sample

WHERE IS MY DOUJIN

thats cause Zero hasn't happened yet they needed to set stuff up
- Ryoko commented that the food in the Caf was drugged (we needed 77 Class despaired for that to be true)
- Monokuma maid is Chisa (Junko needed to mind hack her)
- the security guard is most likely Juzo (Junko needed to blackmail him)

So, You can see "Doctor" "Robot" "Inventor" "???" and "Aikido"
Inventor is probably bandage and Robot is obviouslt Hopebot. What abou the others?

>Introduce a brand new main antagonist in the last 20 mins of Hope'e Peak Academy story.

This isn't Naruto user.

You must honestly be quite stupid to not see KiriJunko coming
Especially after both her VA and the ED singer spelled it out, though the former was a little bit too blatant about it.

>Hajime x Chaki AND Nagito
I dunno why but I want a doujin where Hajime must watch how Chiaki get raped by Nagito. Nagito want all the despair from Hajime to change it into hope! Same what happened to Yukizone but Hajime must see how his girl get raped by this crazy bastard.

Never.

what do you mean ?

>NTR
Fuck off. Chiaki getting filled with HOPE by both of them or Hajime fucking both of them or fuck off.

>Sonia Nevermind: Homosexual

Fuck you

>Its very possible that tengan might be the mastermind behind the entire series.

If this seriously happened I would instant drop this series and not even purchase DRV3. That's how retarded this would be. It makes brainwash video like Godlike in comparison.

>Dude, Hope lmao

ignoring DR0?

Another Chisafriend asides from me. She will get a happy ending. I have HOPE.

I know we are already pressed for time, but we need a beach episode.

Except they have built tengan up for years now and hes even appeared in previous material just never named till now.

fuck you secondaries ive been dying to see SHSL old man finally show up and im pleased as shit that they might actually follow through on it.

I guess that Aikido is cap and doctor is Big Guy? Glasses?

Sad to disappoint but the mindtrip last episode confirmed Mukuro meant nothing to Makoto.

>Naegi says he can't kill himself becase Kyoko would never forgive him
>No scene of her scolding him, even in his mind
Missed opportunity.

She said that Kirigiri was dead, then corrected herself and said "Kirigiri the character is dead" in a strained voice

>Kyoko and Junko are alive at the end
>They have a catfight while Naegi adopts the fetal position

well fuck

Different user here, even if Tengen was the mastermind of this game, Tengen is fuckin dead. And no it would be complete BS to pull a "It was a body double", when it happened with Junkuro in DR1 there were hints that wasn't the real one. Here there's been nothing of the sort.

what the fuck

When even Aoi figures it out you know everyone else knew.

We need to believe fellow Chisapal, she will get her happy ending.

She's just texting Ryouta to turn the power back on so she can watch movies in the theatre.

>Kirijunko is beginning to look like a legitimate possibility

It really isnt.

>and the ED singer spelled it out
When?

>Keep your eyes on the Founder
Cannot be old man
>Keep him fooled
The Founder
>That impressionable young boy - break it!
Can apply to both Ryota Mitarai and Naegi Makoto
The whole game was made for Makoto Naegi, he was literally invincible since his SHSL plot armor didn't allow him to come to harm or be near a monitor, hence the "Valkyrie" part of the ED song- He was the chosen one

>Kirijunko
NO!
STAY DOWN FOR THE COUNT
MY MEME SHIP WILL BE CANON!

>Except they have built tengan up for years now

Stop talking out of your ass user. The only implied sign of his existence before DR3 was Neagi's unlucky day and that's pushing it. This was released after DR1 anime aired and by that time DR1, DR0 and SDR2 already existed. By this point Junko had been completely set as the big bad of the series.

Tengen being the big bad is as retarded as when Kagura came out of nowhere and took Madara's place as the main villain in Naruto, who had been set up for years.

Surprised but intrigued by the Naegi/Juzo pornfic out there.

>reading erotic fanfiction
>ever

Can someone post the "the true ultimate despair is the head of the Future Foundation" screencap for me?

>Wants a screen-cap about the conspiracy theory from DR:AE which is 2 years old.
>Tengen has been built up for years now.

Kill yourself.

Don't bite on that, user. The voice actress was talking about coming in for the next episode where she appears in the dream sequence.