Danganronpa 3

What insanity awaits us this Thursday?
Will we, at long last, be able to recall "THE END"? Will we find out the mastermind's motives and genius plan there?

According to Sayaka Kanda (singer for the Mirai ED) the lyrics are a sort of spoiler and they'll become clear soon.
twitter.com/sayakakanda/status/775376550728347648?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/drg
youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58
kinkyronpa.dreamwidth.org/1278.html?thread=10750#cmt10750
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58755549
youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM&feature=youtu.be&t=7m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why hasn't Nagito proposed to Mikan yet?

It's not like he has a lot of time to do it with his health.

>lyrics could potentially point to Tengan mastermind, Junko's return, Chiakizuru, and even the "it's an anime" shit.
I WANT OFF MR HACK'S WILD RIDE.

Fucking anything but more Junko.

It's really sad that only Kirigiri looks older here. None of the DR1 kids got to grow up.

She ain't dead yet.

Get in here so you can put dumb videos on aswell.

taima.tv/r/drg

I'm surprised that the writer managed to get me to not hate Juzo by the end. He's a faggot though.

how does this work?

Post the english lyrics so we can speculate then

Is that where the gay boys are sucking each other off?

get in here and maybe we'll tell you :^)

You need the context of the original JP version to really start speculating. There's an anagram involving ジ・エンド that, according to the lyrics, holds the answer.

I strongly approve of the "More Junko" option. You can never have enough.

Cutest canon couple, I will fight anybody that disagrees.

>muh manlet self-insert

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Interesting, my friend!

But that's not Naegi.

>Tengan mastermind
Originally? Obviously. But the game's changed. People are clinging onto a lead that's already run dry.

>Junko's return
Inevitable, as she has traditionally been the series' antagonist. Like her or not, she'll be back.

>Chiakizuru
A second Izuru is pretty much confirmed at this point, there are lots of things that allude to it like Tengan's cryptic reference to it, and too many oddities starting from early on (the bizarre camera angles, the missing cabinet Gozu originally used to block the door, etc.) that can be explained by the presence of this mystery 16th person.

We also know -somebody- has an interest in using Chiaki's body, as seen when the camera focused on her dying body.

>"it's all an anime"
Stupid twist, but one to be wary of.

But he was gay

My girl kirigiri will live, god is on our side, they wouldnt make an animation of the bottle and waste resources just to have it be literally nothing in the end.

still in denial phase, fucking cure W fags getting my hopes up

How does it feel, knowing that your beloved Nanami was tainted by the Kamukura Project?

I can't wait to see the glorious return of my Queen next week.

the last episodes going to be an advertisement for dangan ronpa 3 with Izuru being announced as the antagonist im calling it now

>we can artificially give someone luck

Lets face it, she was already tainted by being in this plot train wreck masquerading as a series.

Remember how we saw that Izuru was able to conceal his presence for the entirety of the first killing game until the very last minute? Nobody there saw him until he decided to show himself. The same thing happened later, with Nanami and Komaeda.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if somebody else like him was doing the exact same thing in the Final Killing Game? Just watching everybody act like a moron, slaughtering one another with impunity, with anybody unwilling to do that either killed via NG codes or by suicide via brainwashing, and doing nothing to stop it themselves even when they have all the power in the world?

Or even better... this time around, whoever was watching was given the sacred duty of picking somebody to put down every session - a noble Valkyrie choosing which warriors deserved to go to Valhalla.

hinata-kun....

I would like to state, im perfectly ok with an ending where kirigiri gets saved by the cure QW cause it gives Seiko's character a conclusion, i am also equally ok with chiaki surviving as izuru and being the mastermind only for it to end with hinata and the ROD taking her back to jabberwock and left ambiguous to whether they will return to their former selves.

how much i believe all this happening will depend entirely on the final despair episode though. And i dont entirely buy either thing happening id just be ok with it. I'm attatched to these characters enough as is and gone through so many highs and lows with them i would be quite pleased with a happy send off to characters that essentially have the worst lives imaginable.

Even the Ultimate Hope can fall into Despair.

She should have stayed as autist

That's just an excuse to make straight people feel better about themselves.

>inb4 reset ending

>you will never save Nanami Chiaki when she's on the brink of death
>you will never tend to her
>you will never see the light resurge in her eyes as her wounds heal and she regains her former physical condition
>you will never force her to sleep for extended periods of time "For the sake of her recovery" while you secretly operate on her body, pumping her full of all sorts of talents that she was never intended to have
>you will never see the smile on her face slowly die as she realizes what you're doing to her, too helpless to fight back, assuming the absolute worst intentions of you
>you will never continue adding in more and more talents to her, doing it ever so carefully so that her personality doesn't end up suppressed, ensuring that she can continue to enjoy talents
>you will never see her regain her smile as she realizes she was wrong to doubt you but asks you if she can be let go anyway
>you will never promise her that you will let her go soon and see her smile and give you a hug, letting you feel up those soft, squishy Nanamis right against your chest
>you will never discreetly hook her up to a personality rewriting machine when she's sleeping one night and force her awake just as it turns on
>you will never explain to her that you're going to overwrite her personality with your own, so that you can enjoy her body, and see the light in her eyes flare up one last time as she struggles to resist
>you will never listen with delight in the cries and moans she makes as she helplessly attempts to resist your assault, her mind in utter shambles as you force her personality to the back of her own mind and allow a superior personality, one of your own choosing, to take its place
>you will never let 'Chiaki', the full, complete, Kamukura Izuru 2.0, out of the brainwashing machine and see her give you a big smile for helping her out so much all this time

What is there to HOPE for anymore?

If it's any of those besides Tengan or some unforeseen option that has yet to come up in the threads then I'm dropping Kodaka's shit for good.

Why is she so cute?

Play it in reverse

>wanting some dumb old man instead of a cute girl
good riddance

As an aria signals the beginning of the end, Miracles raise their white flags in surrender.
Amid applause that celebrates our escape from this prison, Shackles are forced upon us once again!
Take a look, foolish pawn... At this farce of judgement!
Unmatched Valkyrie, Keep your eyes on the founder! Keep him fooled, that impressionable young boy - break it! In this oppressive development, Make your way through the crowds, screaming: "My justice is right way!" Come, Recall from 'THE END'
Announced nonchalantly is an insolent manifesto, As a black cat crosses your path.
The rainbow that spans that gas-filled sky is monotone, Having given up on color.
Closing my eyes, I quiver in wait; A dormant revolution!
Steadily advancing Valkyrie, Loss is your only true teacher, So guide me with high efficiency - fake it! In this all too vivid meeting, Everything is categorized by prejudice. nobody knows, only I know Come, Recall from 'THE END'
Yes, he learned he could survive, In this new era. Assemble those scattered pieces in an anagram - Are you prepared? Here it comes: The End!
Unmatched Valkyrie, Keep your eyes on the founder! Keep him fooled, that impressionable young boy - break it! In this oppressive development, Make your way through the crowds, screaming: "My justice is right way!" make it happen!
Steadily advancing Valkyrie, Loss is your only true teacher, So guide me with high efficiency - fake it! In this all too vivid meeting, Everything is categorized by prejudice. nobody knows, only I know it (you're already know, already over) everybody loves despair

>waifufag begging for more shit to be shoveled into his mouth instead of just fapping to a doujin

>not even formatting it

>wanting an old man
Fuck off.

Hail our despair goddess.

She really is.

The anagram might be in THE END, but in Japanese, obviously.

I want to fuck Junko so hard I'm thrusting my hips in the air help

FUCK YOU! DESPAIR A SHIT!
HOPE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DESPAIR

I like her. It was painfull to watch her death

Try humping bag full of kitchen knives. It should feel about the same

I don't understand, why would chiaki become a Izuru 2.0?

It really sucked.

THE END = Miracles = The entire talk from Chiaki in Despair and Naegi in DR2.

2nd line = DR1 survivors being put into a game again.

Valkyrie could be Kirigiri, a reference to Koichi how murders occur because of the detective's presence.

Black Cat = Bad Luck.

Remember... her death and all the despair is just a stepping stone for great hope!

Kyousuke-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Why do you act like Chiaki would have any choice in the matter?

Why is she so perfect?

Post retarded theory's that MIGHT just work.

An user said it was going to happen, I don't get it
I didn't play the game

>not wanting an old man
You first.

Oh no, then you can't follow it at all.

Cause he seems to think that Chiaki would want to remain on the floor and bleed out like a pig to the slaughter.

Yes, that's why I don't understand how she is still going to affect the plot somehow.
I don't care about spoiler, if you could just enlighten me a bit, I actually read the whole game history tho

>tfw you'll never see a giant junko ad while walking around america

Remove this shit!

>This is the closest we'll get to seeing a real life giant Junko
It hurts

Reminder Chisa got completely wasted

Reporting in with some connection problems, brother!

I wonder if this was intentionally made to make Tengan even more of a red herring.

Junko can mass-brainwash people with live video. She also broadcasted the DR1 killing game. So the whole world is despair. But maybe it's not as effective as in DR3, because it's not personnel. And the people she would want to target most is the Future Foundation/survivors. So she broadcasted again a special game for FF. The survivors got mindhacc into joining the simulation so Junko can upload herself and start shit up.

Prove me wrong

These threads keeps going and going, and I'm crashing, but I'll just repost this here as a snippet of the Chiakizuru theory.

Regardless of whether it's Chiaki or not, what I am absolutely certain of is that Izuru 2.0 has to be the 16th participant because there have been too many inconsistencies that add up and up to explain that there's somebody that's been following Naegi around without being noticed (because they have the SHSL Spy talent), particularly early on in the show. I am almost certain that Chiaki is the person used to make it, (and also somewhat hope that she's been possessed by Junko so we can have a final battle with her) so read this stuff if you want an idea of "So why are some people convinced that Chiaki's corpse was used to make an EVEN GREATER HOPE?"

Kirijunko

I want to protect her smile.

Junkofags are human trash..... like despair shit!

What is happening here?

Ryoko cameo for despair 11 GOTTA HAPPEN

Hinata-kun... Are you really Hinata-kun?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58

What's up with HanaKana getting these roles

I wanna see Juzo and Seiko go on adventures together

nvm

We all do

>Miracles raise their white flags in surrender.
She's dead Jim
>Amid applause that celebrates our escape from this prison, Shackles are forced upon us once again!
Probably about how survivors of DR1, and back in the game
>Take a look, foolish pawn... At this farce of judgement!
Eat a dick Naegi?
>Unmatched Valkyrie, Keep your eyes on the founder! Keep him fooled, that impressionable young boy - break it!
Could be Hajime, and I'm gonna guess this valkyrie is Naegi. Keeping him fooled in the New World Program, and trying to break his despair.
>Make your way through the crowds, screaming: "My justice is right way!"
Naegi's hollow words.
>Announced nonchalantly is an insolent manifesto, As a black cat crosses your path.
Bad luck strikes.
>rainbow that spans that gas-filled sky is monotone
Monokuma allusion
>Closing my eyes, I quiver in wait; A dormant revolution!
This line catches my attention the most. My current specula is that this line is about Mitarai and his anime that can spread hope around the world
>Steadily advancing Valkyrie, Loss is your only true teacher,
What Naegi learned from loosing Kirigiri

>Assemble those scattered pieces in an anagram - Are you prepared? Here it comes: The End!
I got nothing. Seems to stupid to be a literal anagram of "the end", but thats Danganronpa for you.

Why no sharkteeth tho

We all do, user.

I wanna see adventures of Loil Despair twins before Mukuro went off to join Fenrir

looks like she's giving him something, and they're teasing him about it

Which theory is more cancerous: Chiakizuru or Kirijunko?

because its the monokuma grin

You don't mean that don't you, Hopeman?

So since my schedule had some free time in it and I felt compelled after seeing the opening of the latest episode anyway, I've been replaying DR1. Maybe DR2 will follow, but that's not really important here.

So something occurred to me, and from that thought something someone else posted in one of these threads a while back came to mind.

My thought was this: If you were to look strictly at the childhoods and upbringings of both Junko and Mukuro, with no prior knowledge of what was to come later, which of those two would you have pegged as the Ultimate Despair?

I mean, Junko grew up in a decent household with her childhood friend/boyfriend in the lap of fucking luxury. The most traumatic incident Matsuda could remember from her childhood was when she built a fucking sand castle and then kicked it down just to experience the despair of it.

Mukuro, on the other hand, left/ran away/was abandoned, joined a mercenary army as a child soldier, spent years on the battlefield, lived on the streets, and struggled every day to survive.

Which of those two would you peg as having the potential to become the 'Ultimate Despair'?

A while back someone posted a theory that Mukuro was the one who was in fact manipulating her sister, and that SHE was the real despair of the two. I can kind of buy into that theory now. She spent years living in hellish conditions, and when she came back, the first thing that happens is her sister tries to kill her. And that made her happy. Almost orgasmically so. That goes beyond mere masochism.

Junko's despair, in comparison, is fairly tame and feels mostly phony. It only turns into some real shit when she's got Mukuro there to empower her and goad her on to greater things. She didn't really graduate from Despair Academy until she killed Mukuro and tried to drive everyone into despair on her own. And failed miserably. Same as she did with Chisa until Mukuro took matters into her own hands.

What did he mean by this?

chiakizuru has more ground than kirijunko no matter how small it may be.

I like you and it's going to be painful to watch you die...

WHAT!???

How would Danganronpa multiplayer game work?

Seiko: Sh- Shake.
Juzo: (Why am I doing this...?)

Chisa: Amazing, Sakakura-kun! What a good boy, yes you are!
Juzo: [blush]
Munakata: Good boy, Sakakura. Have some jerky.

I like your thinking, I like it more than this chiakizuru thing

Epic Mafia, Town of Salem, TTT

Mukuro's a imouto con She's no real despair even if junko was in fucking luxury. She has to deal with literally knowing everything about someone just by looking at them. You know how insane that could drive someone ? theres also how she's literally bored of everything but despair.

Like Trouble in Terrorist town and Town of Salem.

You forgot The Ship

My motives are complex.

If everyone roleplayed and didn't try to 'metagame', then it'd be kind of like The Thing.

But we all know that never happens, so it would probably be more like Junko's FIRST killing game.

Monitor Hacku...

Hopeman will protect me.

What are they saying? Why is Juzo so embarrassed?

Its like hopeman says, you have to face despair to have hope.
Of course Junko, a girl raised without any hardships or sadness, a girl that never had to rely on hope, is the ultimate despair.

She's more like a tedious girl, pretty smart, just wanted to fuck up the world real bad.

The end?
Where Naegi didn't want to kill Junko?
Where he was willing to leave the former rod unchecked in the island?

I swear, this guy's getting quite suspicious now that I think about it.

Well yeah, that's been the problem with all of this Junko backstory we've gotten. She's not really some kind of evil Despair monster, just an annoying bitchy gyaru.

Juzo is embarrassed because he's holding his husbando's hand in a silly way. That's why.

He's not evil, just dumb.

He didn't want to kill Junko because of Batman logic. "If I kill you, then I'm no better than the bad guys"

He left Hajime on the island because he saw that Izuru was no longer in control and that the characters were all brainwashed. Plus it would keep them safe from ever being hunted down for at least a while.

Why is /drg/ so cancer?
Can't handle someone saying "I want to fuck a half dead chiaki"
Fucking wusses.

Whatever happened to Kanon?
Could she be the mastermind? She wanted every FF member dead except for Hagakure.

Atleast she would die happy.

Do you know what an anagram even is?

Wait what?
She wanted them dead?
She was in fucking UDG, as a hitlist thing, why does she want to kill them?

She hooked up with Weedman. I hope she will actually show up. And Monaca's lolicon brother as well.

I'm almost sad I ditched the threads for a few weeks and missed out on all the munakata memes that must have come out of recent episodes. But then I look at the threads today and remember why I left in the first place.

Togajunko

You need to read the Hagakure side story to know why.

Fucking secondary scum.
>he didn't read the Weedman novel

UDG has a short Hagakure novel where he tries to survive with her.

She was Leon's cousin and wanted his dick, and she blames the FF for his death.

Fuck.
Alright, thanks.

It's not really "I'd be lowering myself to your level" so much as it is "death sucks, don't add your own corpse to the pile".

Nagijunko

Chiaki is Izuru Kamakura 2.0.

I will be fucking FURIOUS if that is the entire ending of Future Side Story. Especially if Izuru Kamakura original had major stuff to do with that.

Which is exactly what a lot of TTT games boil down to fucking hilariously enough.

>people ITT in this thread seriously believe the mastermind is Tengan

Thanks lads, will go read it now

JunkoMind

I understand why it can happen. But HOW this would happen?

I actually like toko as a character.

The airheaded shoujo heroine and the jerk boyfriend but the heroine has brain damage and the boyfriend has an Oedipus complex was a great spin

>Izuru takes Chiaki's body
>Mends it back up using Super High School Surgeon skills
>brings body to room that made him
>Turns Tengan into Despair
>has him and Tengan put empty vessel of body into machine
>Out pops Izuru Kamakura big breasted edition

Not only would this not make sense to Izuru and how he wouldn't be interested in this kind of thing, but bring up a plot hole about how Hajime/Izuru never told the three people who saved his life in DR2 about Izuru Kamakura: Boobies Edition.

>ITT in this thread

>likes toko
>posts genocider

I have no doubt he's at least one of the people behind the game, what I'm not so sure about is if it's him on the phone.

At this point this is the most likely outcome. But with a twist. Chiaki is indeed Izuru 2.0 but she has nothing to do with the game. Tengan was the mastermind and he's using this killing game to brainwash her (Mitarai's helping) into becoming the Ultimate Hope, this time with Naegi and Persona to cover the "hope" thing the board didn't bother with in the original. But Despair Chisa may or may not have figured it out and corrupted the brainwashing in order to implant Junko's personality in her.

Tengan is an asshole, sure but he doesn't peg me as a despair. The hope message he left likely wasn't for Naegi or Munakata, but for Chiaki.

get baited

Oh, finally, now I get it.
Thanks, I can sleep now

The point is that we cant really understand her so she will always be unpredictable. Nobody really knows why she is the way she is.

shut

Seiko is scared of Sakakura. Munakata wants to show her that there's no need to.
He goes "Hand" to Sakakura like a dog until he finally does it and gives him his hand.
Munakata asks Seiko if that isn't cute and Yukizome tells her to try it as well but Seiko says she's good.

Its funny how they were going to make UDG a full on action game until they realized 90% of their audience are visual novel people.

Guys, Which one if DR3 cast you think that the chara is gay/homo/lesbi?

I agree it was really good

Everyone

Yet it worked and was a good game, with great character interaction. I just wish underwear Komaru would have been an unlockable costume.

I'd go gay for Junko

>what I'm not so sure about is if it's him on the phone.

It's Daisaku Bandai, the 11th branch head. Lying hidden somewhere in the building. The one they call the Ultimate Farmer. Watch out for him.

Ohhh this one comes before the previous one you posted.

Munakata: She's scared of Sakakura?

Chisa: Yep. Whenever they're together, it's like he's always scowling at her.
Seiko: S-Sorry....
Munakata: I see. This is troubling. I don't believe it's because he doesn't accept you...he's just a bit tactless. However, he does have friendly side.

Munakata: I suppose you'll have to see it to believe it. Sakakura.
Juzo: Yeah, what is it, Munakata?

Munakata: Shake.

J: The hell is this?
M: Just playing around. C'mon, let's shake hands.
J: But this... ....
M: What's the matter Sakakura, can't do it? Just shake.

J: ....Hrk
M: See? He'll do cute things like this too.
C: C'mon, Kimura-san, you give it a try! You'll be fine, Kyosuke is here after all.
S: I...can't!

I know that feel. I'd lock her in my basement for best protection. In worst case we'll have to use formaldehyde.

Post toko

I remember being annoyed at how simple the mechanics were until I realized that, yeah, half the audience probably doesnt play action games.

So does anyone here actually like Toko, as a character? The character dev she got for UDG was really nice.

They even gave people Toko aka invincibility mode for those that suck at third person shooters.

Because I feel like it

Aww. Thanks, user.

hinata-kun....

Genocider I mean.

Oops, I forgot one Chisa bubble. After she mentions scowling:

C: She's tried real hard to become friends, and just wants their friendship to be a bit smoother.

ded

I would advance on that game girl

It's not like she can say no any more!

Thank you anons!

I dont think so. Mukuro's character is that shes physically strong but mentally very weak.

Also she doesnt really care that much about despair, just her sisters happiness and it so happens the only thing that makes her happy is...

masaka

Nobody?
Alri

>tfw Juzo cut off his hand knowing it would prevent him from ever boxing again, if he even lived to get the chance

;_;

I wonder what they did to the corpse

Despaired all over it.

Who said he was old?

DESPAIRNOPETHAMENOS!

fuck you junko your corpse got fucked probably by despair mikan AFTER the rest of them chopped off your arms, legs, and took your hair and eyeballs.

just thinking about mikan kissing and loving that heap of unidentifiable flesh makes me happy junko got what she deserved in the end.

>they didn't let Mikan get to the body until after everyone else had gotten their fill
Its good to see they still bully her. Traditions are important.

I feel that Souda might have been the one to fuck her body afterwards

I want to let my face sink into her body and sleep that way.

The top 3 worst females of the DR2 cast are

Mikan
Hiyoko
Peko

That's why I hope someone fills this kinkyronpa.dreamwidth.org/1278.html?thread=10750#cmt10750

That was a massive sacrifice on Juzo's part, and him actually having to live with the consequences would be interesting.

One too many moles

no way he still only wants despair sonia

Teru Teru and Kazuichi probably fought over it, while Tanaka snuck in a quickie behind their backs.

maybe he was thinking about despair sonia while using whatever was left of junko

>the end
>end
>end has 3 letters
>ham also has 3 letters
>ham is the first syllable in hamburger
>aliens abducted hagakure's burger
Holy shit guys, I think I've unraveled this whole thing. I may have an idea of the identity behind the true perpetrator behind this dreadful event. And my money's on Alf, that fucker.

No, the scene that mentions it clearly depicts Kamakura doing that

Like he would give enough of a fuck to fuck anything.

y'all best translate

>Kirigiri is actually alive
>Waddles back to the group
>Everyone is happy, fans think all the DR1 cast survived
>Episode halfway done
>Kirigiri reveals that Asahina is a fake through tons of logical decisions
>It's Chisa disguised as Asahina thanks to the Ultimate Make-Up Artist
>She swapped bodies with the real Asahina ages ago
>The real Asahina has been dead for the longest of time

PARENTS ARE DEAD, BROTHER DIES AFTER BEING INTRODUCED, ASAHINA BLOODLINE IS

CURSED
U
R
S
E
D

>Brown girls master race
Keep being delusional, Baconfags.

Will we see the real her?

Kirigirifags are getting obnoxious as fuck

He was getting off to the despair of having to use a corpse over his precious waifu

>getting

Miaya is a beautiful miracle and Kodaka is the worst person alive.

Stop trying to kill the Donut. She's going to make it, damn it.

>not being kirigirifag
You only have your self to blame

Would Mukuro outsmell Toko?

Didn't you see when they showed her mangled body like 4 episodes ago?

Last one is easy, Munakata and Junko are repeating "despair" over and over, Komaeda is repeating "hope", Sakakura's is "Munakata", and I can't read Yukizome's very well but it probably says "Kyosuke".

The picture refers to the 5 survivors and it's obvious who is who in it

when her and matsuda talk while Ryoko thinks she's trying to steal her man

Clearly that was just a second robot with ketchup.

Kamakura has not interest in anything. He has no personality, feelings or motivation to have sex with Junko's body.

They're just going to retcon this and say it was one of Junko's wacky lies

Why are there so many pictures of Seiko and Juzo together

Was she the only person he referred to by given name?

Because they're both good-looking people

they're cute interacting with each other

They're in the same Future Foundation faction, and Juzo and Munakata both seemed actively unhappy about her death

Best DR3 girl: Seiko
Best DR3 boy: Tengan

There aren't that many - I just know we have some fans, so I'm digging up what I can.

Both are loyal friends

No one can resist Junko's body!

Necrophilia feels pretty zetsubou.
He might try it.

Out of all Junko's personalities, hell no to that one

What would Hope Junko be like

Komaeda, duh.

>Dying so your sister can get off
Best sister

yappari, queen junko is the best.

>Hope Junko
No such thing

>no OL ponytail Junko
Bored.

Didn't she have hope that despair would spread around the world?

ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE DEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

Mitarai was never my friend

Screenshot of pointing Seiko when?

Nope, she knew it was a hopeless effort from the beginning.

>local man not so tough after loosing everything

So why did the mastermind hate Bandai so much to pretty much guaranteed he died within the first couple minutes?

Not an Arashi fan?

this one?

Look closer, dummy

Big, black guys are terrifying.

Thats a really obscure reference and Im curious if anyone in the Western audience knew what it was.

Mastermind worked for a police department back in the States.

I-I would've noticed it sooner if jazz hands Junko wasn't invading her box.

He has new friends now. Out with the old and in with the new.

I wouldn't mind french kissing her and feeling the metal

The Mastermind was giving them a fighting chance by telling these niggas to just not look

Didn't pick enough cotton.

Wait, wait, hold it. Where did he get these photos?

Black guy always dies first

Bandai IS the mastermind and wanted to gaurantee he'd "die" as soon as possible and in front of as many people as possible.

Nope, I thought that appearance was used for being sarcastic.

Chisa's corpse.

be careful not to cut your tongue then

>used to make fun of Sakakura all the time
>can't bring myself to do it anymore
Feels bad man.

Does Cred Forums like boats?

I won't feel it since the residual medicine will drug me within seconds

Would kissing Seiko give you some unholy cocktail of drug effects? My gut says probably.

well i'm sure she wouldn't appreciate having your blood in her mouth though

>bite
>crunch
>swallow spelled wrong
Is that fucking necessary

What if Pikachu is the mastermind? She seems a bit TOO pure and innocent. She could be the one piloting he Bandai suit, as several anons suspected of Bandai being a robotic suit.

I think would've enjoyed seeing more of class 77 as RoDs than happy students. I have this morbid desire to see all the twisted details of they tore down the planet.

yes including extremely potent aphrodisiacs

She was just carrying those around? Did she know she would be the first to go and wanted him to find out?

so chiaki is junko 2.0, what a twist

I want to wake up bruised and aching after a long night of hardcore, rough, painful sex with roided up Seiko.

As much as I want Pikachu to be alive, that's just not possible.

Maybe whenever she started feeling a hope attack coming on, she'd whip out those bad boys for a quick hit of zetsubou.

Could be neat if it's played well.

and whose fault is that

Getting hugged by Seiko may not feel as fluffy as Ruruka, but it would be a hell of a lot more genuine

>kiss Seiko
>get drunk
>puke
>pass out
>wake up lying on a broken wall with superpowers

Now the real question is: Does she pour chemicals anywhere else I need to know?

Yes. You need to feel the power of her chewing and swollowing

I sure hope she has pills to help with your pain.

"Upupu"

What sucks about Seiko is that she probably would've died at the end regardless of the outcome since she essentially overdosed on a shitton of drugs for that powerup.

Of course, I'm sure Kohacku would've come up with some bullshit reason for her to overcome the od since being an Ultimate anything means you can bullshit your way through anything of that specific expertise, and she specializes in Pharmacy

>not possible

I think you have forgotten what series this is

You know she does. You'll be fine, and associate a broken pelvis with getting a boner in no time

Waking up with her at my side is all I need to feel better

We saw her getting penetrated by a man 5 times her size and thrown across the room like a frisbee.

She's dead as shit.

Marry right, kill left.

That sounds extremely erotic

Reminder that if your waifu is shit if she isn't a virgin or alive

How does Junkos hair work?

If she weren't a virgin, the population would've already exploded to pre-Tragedy levels

>virgin

probably, but who's to say though
she probably done something like that before, maybe that's why her teeth have braces

>any dangan
>virgin
I've already fucked them all

She must have made a lot of mysterious trips to the bathroom during the killing game viewing parties. Meanwhile, Tengan and Kizakura hammered out the rules for a drinking game.

It wasn't as lewd or enjoyable as it sounds.

In your dreams matey

This theory is so much better than the KiriJunk mind swap one I see posted all over the place.

>waifu
he need waifu

Do you think there's any in-universe rule 34 of the dangans? They were on international TV, after all.

Reminder that bored Junko (far right on the second row) is her true personality

Probably but since this is the after tragedy days who knows?

Inb4 RoDs do porn of the dangans to spread DESPAIR

>future 11/12
>still nothing about izuru or other rod
>we will probably get like 3-5 min in the last ep
fuck this shit

The beginning of DR1 has Naegi talking about imageboards discussing Asahina's tits. I'm sure there's some porn of her at the very least.

They arrive at the last min to save Mirai cast and that's it lol.

Ryoko is love

Kirigiri has lots of feet art

Winning on every front with little resistance outside of LOL LUCK can be pretty boring

Show up at the last minute, and then everybody has a big party. Just like Chiaki taught them

SHSL Porn Parody Director probably put out "Fucking School Life XXX: The Cock of Hope and the Pussy of Despair" within hours of its broadcast.

you mean hyuk hyuk hyuk!

How would you feel if the final episode of Danganronpa pulls a "Too Many Cooks"?

I hope Goro didn't survive the Tragedy

The in-universe Cred Forums/2chan probably have a dedicated zetsubou board
It's like Cred Forums but with more despair
I can imagine the shitposting during the shitposting at the live streaming of that killing game
>killing off the idol and thr gyaru at the beginning, this is despair
I really like this idea

I don't get the fascination with those

>you will never smash f5 on /des/

Yes, there were also livestream chats full of memes and shitposting and people made death chart bingos and argued about shipping.

>Thinking Asahina could die
>Forgetting her strongest armor

I get the feeling that a lot is lost in translating 0 to English

/zet/ is probably the worst place on the internet

>we never truely knew why he wanted to create an anime to "save" everyone
>he was actually always insane
>wanted to save the world by destroying it
>brainwashed Junko with his anime
>explains how he never died in the killing game
>is the real mastermind

gimme that pixiv

weedman's mom has some nice DSL

well it would help if i uploaded the image

How big would've the shitstorm been around case 5?

>>brainwashed Junko with his anime
Nope, We know that Junko was crazy since she was a child, Just ask Matsuda.

Of course, my love.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58755549

>Some people actually thought at some point this guy wasn't evil

>>we never truely knew why he wanted to create an anime to "save" everyone
But we know, The reason is very simple, he was bullied as a kid and for him anime becomes an escapism and "saved him" so he wants to do the same for other people.

Kind of reminds me of Nishimori Hiroyuki's style, save for that skelly hand.

>togami starts dismantling a monokuma
>livestream is losing their shit
>camera suddenly switches to naegi's room
Sounds like a fun evening.

Such a damn shame such a cute character wasn't put in the game to get fleshed out more and make the impact of her dying drive me into more despair than her being stabbed by Gozu's brother after he said it'll be okay.

>We'll never see Mitarai fall into despair at his masterpiece selling like shit because it's going up against the latest season of Idols and Moe

Is this why it's called Future side?
Was the future is inevitable?

But that's wrong, Juzo was stacked

Imagine it breaking when Junko gets revealed
>our goddess was a Japanese schoolgirl all along!
After Junko's death a lot of mods killed themselves and now it's really crappy

>Shock and horror as Naegi is executed, Kirigiri is blamed
>MUH ALTER EGO shitposting ensues
>Kirigiri jumps down a few hours later, shippers go nuts
>Everybody flips their shit as Kyoko and Makoto emerge in the trash room

I wonder how fucked up that society would be.

Would Junko have shown the murders live?
That would have made the trials kinda boring

>Instead of murder, a student is fucked unconscious
>Monokuma is a sexy lady with a despair leotard and fake bear ears
>Executions are extremely creative ways to fuck the Blackened to death
>Chihiro gets a sweaty trap sex scene in the gym with Mondo
>The hidden cameras in their rooms can be used to watch them masturbate and have sex away from the other students
>Weedman doesn't get any as hard as he tries
>Mukuro still dies

>Makoto gets with all the girls
>THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SHSL LUCK
>thumbs up and winks at the camera while he's getting a blowjob

I miss her.

I bet it was a lot of stuff like this doujin

I feel like there was something that suggested she didn't but I can't remember what it was. At the very least, no one knew Junko was the mastermind before the students figured it out, besides the despairs and Sakakura anyway.

how so ?

Who's that corpse?

So there was the same speculation as we did?
>11037, it's obviously Leon dumbasses!
>it's too obvious, it's just a redherring moron

Well she is dead. You know what you must do if you want to see her again user.

At least her twin sister lived

The most important question about the in-universe reaction to DR1 still hasn't been answered.

Would there be a Juzoboys like faction for Togami, and what would their copypasta be like if so?

What's her name anyways?

Punctured Pikachu, a fallen hero

She was too pure for this world.

No one actually knows.

Stupid bitch wore yellow and got easily spotted

AND SO WERE WE DAMMIT!

And she took a frying pan. A frying pan!

>Show us! Masturbate here!
youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM&feature=youtu.be&t=7m45s

Should have used her frying pan as a drying pan!

Hino "Master of Kitchen Warefare" Asuka

10 seconds on google says otherwise

Whos the big guy

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Oops, used the wrong name
Kubou Taiki
AKA "Pikachu girl"

Tarou had a hard life.

Real talk how much salt if Kirigiri stays dead and Asahina wins the Naegibowl?

Don't know
Nidai's cousin?

Never

Yeah but consider Toko looks exactly the same just with messier hair.

DR3 only takes place like a year after DR1. They aren't much older.

The retard who made that pic can't judge even their gender. Ha-ha

I'll be celebrating, personally

Asahina is great too so none from me.

Here's another one, but don't know if it's made by the same person

Love how Pikachu is in the middle, like they were ready for everyone who would ask this question

Shotgun is a guy, though. Why is his name Kiriko?

Tomohiko Gouriki. Judged by family name.

They will have three kids

Named
Kyoko
Sayaka
and Yuta

Reverse trap, obviously

What was the deal with Kisaragi's mom? Why was she freaking out over it?

I guess she is being tortured

You're going to need a lot more kids. Naegi wants one to name after each of his dead friends.

>not albus severus sakagiri

So does this mean Danganronpa 3 Season 2?

Are there any more "character interviews" like this one for either Juzo or Munakata? This one was entertaining.

Only correct:Murasame and Karen

>10 seconds on google says otherwise
Nevermind then.

I doubt it. He's not buff and athletic or a fighter.

It's hilarious how wrong these are.

For that matter, anybody have the Naegi one on hand with the translation?

Then I have no clue
Look it up yourselves then

I gotta say Juzo's coat was /fa/ af

I wish I had one

Did they ever mention Junko's nails in his part of the trial? I don't remember.

The only way to know for sure who is who is by listening to them talk and then matching up the seiyuu with the character names in the credits. Not sure if someone has already done that. Those images are wrong for sure though

Yes, and that they couldn't really fit in gloves

Junko was def lying about the last one with Hajime.

How would the AI know anyway?

You think we'll ever get an official word on which name belongs to which student aside from Karen and Soshun? I don't think they were even named in the credits.

So who was the one who stabbed the victims with the tiny Monokuma knife and apparently stole/hid the larger dagger? Was it Monaca fucking with them? After she left, the tiny knife wasn't used again (Ruruka had the big dagger in her chest).

Or is this just an abandoned plot thread that has already been forgotten?

Not even Chiaki can resist looking at Mahiru's sweet normie ass.

What is the point of his character? Will he ever manage to do something right this whole anime?

Why is the sky red?

Everything happens in Mars

Radical 6

Save them from what?

Screencaps otherwise I ain't got no clue

They blew up the antimatter reactors to deal with Radical 6 and it was a side-effect

You know what.

>Will he ever manage to do something right this whole anime?
Yes, afterfucking Juzo's cold body then cumming inside

Junko's Third Form: Mechajunko

Kodaka, no.

I don't see how will finish this show in 49 minutes

Why didn't the remnants of despair just clone Junko from her brain cells?

>49 minutes
What?

So many retarded question.

If the suicide video is so powerful and effective, even against despairs and the SHSL Hope, then how did the creator finish it without killing himself?

The entirety of the time between the video being finished and the end of DR1 was just one really long drawn out suicide by Junko.

The knife that was used on Gozu and Seiko that Rurugirls later used to cover up Izayoi's murder.

If there will be some kind of official art book of the anime, maybe.

You're right, they weren't. I hope we do; it would be nice to know.

Definitely. I actually liked Mahiru yet by the end of that trial i couldnt bring myself to hate those two idiots.

This is a shot in the dark but Izayoi could have made a new knife, being SHSL Blacksmith and all.

It could probably be created someone like Izuru.

While it does look smaller, it's just a case of inconsistent art. It's the same type of knife that drops from the monitors.

Blame it on the budget.

He also pulled a Mami and dropped like a dozen weapons from his coat.

The steadily advancing valkyrie is told that loss is the only true teacher and to 'fake it'.

Kirigiri faked her death. That's the spoiler in the song.

I'm not even a Kirigiri fag but we should just accept it: she's alive.

I googled one of them randomly, Inoue Honoka. She's Inoue Kikuko's daughter. Didn't realize she has an 18 year old daughter who is also doing seiyuu work.

This is it. Same knife, just a different angle.

At most her death is fake and she is comaed. She wouldn't fake it for no reason.

Get use too seeing chisa with her hair down as we'll see her with it black and down as the monokuma maid

she'd fake it if she's Kirijunko and wanted to teach naegi a lesson about despair

>she is comaed
This is why making the DR2 kids comatose was a fucking mistake. Whenever somebody "dies" in this series, you can just use the "but maybe it's just a coma" excuse/theory.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

That was just you voiding your bowels upon death.

>tfw all the DR2 guys wake up.

Sucks to be class 78.

I want to be the Ultimate Lawyer.

I really hope they actually die. It would completely and retroactively remove all emotion and feelings from DR2

I see.

>trials now drag out for several weeks
>after the first murder nobody kills anyone again because they don't wanna go through that shit again
Alternatively
>lawyer is the second murdered guy because nobody wants to go through that again

Both are fine as vessels for the future in my book.

Taiki is a male name and kotomi is a female name.

>The worst criminals the world has ever known are actually dindus and all survive sans Chiaki, maybe
>The innocent class of friends turned against each other as pawns are really dead as fuck
>The man who saved the survivors and lost his crush as the first victim also just lost his waifu to rub some salt on the wounds and further reduce the survivor tally
Why does Kodaka have such a hateboner for the DR1 characters?

Isn't Asuka a female name too?

Why is the fact that Kuzuryu is Sato's murderer not adressed at all in Despair-hen?

Because that bitch deserved it

Guys what if the 16th participant was behind the camera following Naegi the entire time but nobody mentioned them because their special talent was being blind and death but was actually Junko the entire time

Because it's a rushed as fuck anime why have you not noticed after 10 episodes?

He's sort of the murderer. Peko probably did her in. She seemed a lot more pissed that Natsumi died. I would have liked seeing their relationship.

'night

And here I thought he's going to be a person with secrets detecting amulet, lie detecting wristband, emotion detecting necklace using logic and bluffs to find truth.

Nah, he's gonna exhaust the killer into a confession

What if the mastermind was Tengan, the case is already solved thanks to Juzo and all that's left is the epilogue and showing what happened to Hajime and co.?

What is this picture?

It looks like on of those monsters from that old neckleodeons cartoon.

That doesn't stop people from using Tengan bullshit "You could say everyone here is a murderer"

Tengan's gotta have something up his sleeve, either a brainwashed Mitarai, Chiakizuru or the Tengan Persona killed being a fake in some way

The case can't be solved yet, they got a message from "Tengan", whether it's actually him or someone else.

Punished Kirigiri, a waifu killed by a plot device.

I really hope future 12 is announced to be an hour long after this episode.

Post your angel.

>It's Chisa disguised as Asahina thanks to the Ultimate Make-Up Artist

I don't even think I'd be mad to be honest. It sounds like something a Despair would do.

Because then seeing Chiaki dying immediately throwing him into despair would, if it were even possible, seem even MORE ridiculous.

An anime episode is 22 minutes long give or take

How do we wrap up this series in 44 minutes?

Whoops, the phone, my bad, it's not over yet.

That's rare for any show, I doubt it.

Perfect cinnamon roll!

poorly

Most likely the same as with Fuyuhiko, Peko wants to be a tool for their sakes, Natsumi either liked her as a sibling or childhood friend, or didn't mind her.

We don't

BD special or just plain wet fart confirmed

But that means episode 12 will have 22 minutes to wrap up everything

A damn shame it all amounted to nothing.

GEE SURE WAS IMPORTANT TO SPEND THREE EPISODES ON CLASS 78

NOT LIKE WE COULD HAVE USED THAT TIME TO ACTUALLY FUCKING END THIS SERIES

But despair arc hasn't paid any attention at all to class 78...

Whoops, Class 76

But...

You...

Knew....

What... I....

Meant....

It's uncommon but possible, UBW was able to have.. 3? hour long episodes while airing, although that might just be type moon's budget.

Stop posting any time.

How about you...

I don't think I won't ever get over her torture. It's bad enough that they killed her once already.

Is this the Super High School Level Edgemaster?

But despair arc doesn't focus on edgemasters...

Even if he's the mastermind, between the message by his corpse and his willingness to be in the game to begin with he likely has someone he trusted to take over if he died.

By announcing Danganronpa 3: End of End of Hope's Peak Academy.

They gotta address it somehow, or else the show will just leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth

Then again, Twenty Two minutes for Mirai's ending makes me fear it's gonna be fucking Delta all again

>tfw there won't be a mastermind to defeat
>they'll get out of the FF building and get saved

Isn't it that 12 hours long cinema movie?

>fucking Delta again
Oh dear god please no

Real Chiaki and Junko ruined despair arc

What was the point of Chisa in the theatre again?

It's not like you guys would complain about new characters not getting any development or screen time then call it shit writing or anything had they toned it down.

>Real Chiaki
No
>Junko
With her less is more, she falls apart as a character when she gets too much screentime

Stopped watching after baconhands died, is it still shit?

To make Cred Forums have a heart attack when the anime ends with Chiaki and Junko playing a game of chess with Dangan Ronpa shaped pieces

Everyone is alive and watching Ryota's masterpiece

New thread

Hinata would make such a good boyfriend
>nervously confessing to you by the fountain that he can't keep his feelings to himself anymore and that he loves you, despite feeling below you as a reserve course student
>holding his hand and telling him it doesn't matter because you love him for who he is

This is the only way user. Junko as the sixth hidden player is the only way.

But this also seems like some super shit hopeman would pull to cultivate hope or something, so a final showdown between hopeman and Hinata to roll into the Despair episode next week would be a way to end things

Juzo became the heroine and then died to save us all.
Chiaki died the most gruesome death in the entire franchise.
Either she's dead, or Chiakizuru.

Fuck off.

Men with great taste.
You're okay too Juzobros and Hopeboys.

Too bad he was too beta to do that.

>Then he gets beaten up by some random ass dude, his other gf he was cheating you with dies and he decides to turn into HOPEMAN.
>When he becomes HOPEMAN he forgets you since you're tsumaranai, and hooks on with the most evil gal he could get his hands on.
>The evil gal is jealous of you since she feels insecure for not being hopeful enough and horribly kills you and mindrapes all your friends into loving her and laughing at your death.
>You may get saved, only to become the final boss of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

that gif works best with this song.

IS HE OUR GAY?!

These words were on the screen when Munakata showed. Juzo is a fighter and a heroine, indeed steadily advanced by switching off power and game, loss of him would teach Munakata therefore he just unimtendedly faked his death by passing out. Munakata was so shocked by seeing his friend in puddle of blood so he forgot to check for pulse. He will feed him with some pills and it's going to be alright.

Haven't played UDG but I really enjoyed her FTEs in DR1.

I used to hate her but after UDG I like her. A lot of DR characters could use that treatment

Was that necessary...?
I'm gonna Despair

I like to think Junko's cruelty toward Nanami was fueled by jealousy rather than a calculated plan. It'd make more human, but that's also why I doubt that was the reason.

Bc his bad luck got in the way of everything.