The face of a man cucked by his fat friend

The face of a man cucked by his fat friend

cheer danshi thread

Salvation is at hand. No bitch should steal Kazu's man from him.

Sakura > Kirari > Coach > Haruko > Grandma >>> Chihiro

Squirrel boy > Trap > MC > Megane > Kazu >That angry manlet >Everyone else >Those guys who look like fucking clowns

>Those guys who look like fucking clowns
Broccoli or China?

No, the brothers. One of them even has make up.

Broccoli is annoying but China is funny.

>broKazu so low

Hatesex doujins never ;_;

Are you streaming or what?

Going by the watermark in the corner he is.

Oh yeah, he tried to cut it out. I didn't see it the first time. I was busy looking at the bad quality.

Chick magnet.

I haven't watched this episode but God I hope that is the case.

Brave of them to keep pushing the notion of romance between an university student and a middle schooler.

>Kazu and Haru below trap
>Trap, who has done nothing at all
fix your taste, then we talk

dubs confirms.

Based Cheer Sugita. Consoling his friend in the future with words from the past.

No more! From no one he is going to use his own words!

Dubs confirms again...

how could you not see this?
In ep 4 and 6 it gave you hints that she was ton girlfriend

I personally thought it was just cute anime about working as a team to overcome personal problems and git gud that lacked any sort of subtle stuff going on. So I didn't really think about it.

I thought that too until the drama went overboard. I guess watching all those tv dramas shows made it easy to see

Ton is a lucky man his girlfriend is Moe as fuck and in chi-chans defense Ton is a fucking teddy bear who wouldn't want the guy

Yes but its a bit hard to believe that not 1 of the team mates would not have seen the 2 of them together.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if saku turns out to be a girl or broccoli wants to sleep with saku

GO! FIGHT! WIN!

China > Aniki >>>>> everyone else