What an utterly useless power

What an utterly useless power.

does this mean if she kept one hand on her face she could happily float around in space so long as she had air and water
why haven't they harnessed this power and started the interstellar conquest of mankind

>breaking the laws of thermodynamics
yeah sure is useless

>touches self
>never hot during summer or cold during winter
>touches machine
>never overheats

how would she breathe though?

You aren't thinking far enough

Does it work through clothes or is it only direct skin contact? If through clothes, she could probably get set up so she's indirectly touching something very hot for some free power generation. Probably some interesting science could be done with her too.

Her secret power is to cause this exact thread to get reposted time and time again with the exact same results.

I don't quite understand her power.
Does she form a barrier around the object stopping any heat transfer from taking place, or does she lock every individual atom at its current temperature?
This is important because some desserts come with something cold (for example ice cream) and something hot (cherries).
Would her power allow you to maintain the contrasting temperatures in the dish or would the ice cream melt?

It must be pretty effective since it keeps bringing you back

What would sex with her feel like?

Her actual power is multiverse travel, too bad she got shot in one of the worlds.

Are you kidding me? She could keep an electrical steam turbine running indefinitely without fuel. Once the chamber is heated, all you'd need is to keep supplying water and food.
A literal thermodynamic miracle.

what did he mean by this?

He means he wants to fuck a steam turbine.

She has to touch the thing she's keeping the temperature at, which means it can't be too hot or too cold. Her power would be amazing if she was just 1 level higher.

Who doesn't?

People who are aware that steam turbines are very hot.

I never said it would be PLEASANT for her, just that it would work. Who's going to go looking inside a power plant, anyway?
Little girls go missing all the time...

Siscon scientist please, stop sticking cute girls in machines.

No.

Power that break laws.
Power that literally turns you black.

>entropy and enthalpy manipulation is useless

All the suggestions in this thread is literally trumped by science. We invent stuff so we don't have to deal with annoyances, the fact that she has to be at a place and constantly touch something is a huge flaw.
Her power is not even a burst of power or anything, it's to keep something at a constant temperature.
Useless.

all
raildex
threads
are
the
same

What an utterly useless thread

That's fine, the natural evolution is to make the cute girls machines themselves.

>ice cream that never melts
>soup that never goes cold
>useless he says

>feet that never get cold in winter or hot and sweaty in summer
>useless
i'd say its pretty ok

quick come up with attacks she can do with her power

I'm glad this still gets shitposted about

how many years has it been since that aired?

8 years since Index, 7 years since Railgun, 5 years since Index II, 3 years since Railgun S. People are still waiting for season 3.

Damn, thanks

if she can keep her own hands warm by touching something warm, then super warm handjob attack?

Unfortunately we will never be able to test it out.

i want to nut on her flowers

didn't save her from kakine

Hehe

Just wait, and THIS is what is known as a level 1 that has risen beyond a level 1

Or you can just call it a level 2

...AND THIS...IS...TO GO...EVEN...FURTHER...BEYOOOOOND

She didn't need saving, they were having a good time.

STOP MAKING THIS HORSESHIT THREAD