How do you watch your anime? What do you use to watch your anime? Software/Hardware? Do you have a certain time...

How do you watch your anime? What do you use to watch your anime? Software/Hardware? Do you have a certain time, or a certain place i.e. in bed, on the couch? Do you eat anything whilst watching anime?

Come and share your Cred Forumsnime experience.

On the couch in my living room with my cat and girlfriend, on MPlayerX on an old Mac Mini hooked up to a TV. Food optional, bong required. Come at me.

I watch anime with my dick out.

itt: blogshit

>Implying Cred Forums watches anime

DUDE WEED LMAO

gentoo

NICE KUSH BRO

First, I unplug all electronic in my house except the computer. Four fingers of good Bourbon. A joint of the kindness. Then I burn some incense, something like myrrh. Light joint and when I am done, I enjoy the slow measured absolute goodness that is anime while sipping my bourbon and reflecting on life.

Filthy blogging degenerate.

HOLY AIDS CAPTAIN

MPC > LAV Splitter

Video:
LAV video decoder > ffdshow video filter > madVR video renderer (NNEDI3)

Audio:
LAV audio decoder > ffdshow audio filter > MultiChannel ASIO renderer filter > Super Audio CD ASIO proxy (gets buggy otherwise) > external DAC ASIO

Subs:
xy-VSFilter

Get on my level.

I just read the plot summaries on wikipedia and download a few reaction pics from google images

the truest Cred Forumsnon

>cat and girlfriend
Wait, your cat is also your girlfriend? Well a cat is fine too I guess.

32" Sharp 1080p LCD driven by my old laptop (pentium b960, radeon 7670m) is my main setup, although if my roommate is around, ill stream from my HDD to my current laptop(4720hq, gtx970m, 15" 1080). both run w10pro and
>vlc

pic related

I just watch on my phone.
OLED S7 screen is probably better than most TVs right now anyway.

I would still watch on the TV I have, if I had anywhere to put it though, on account that it's not easy to take good screenshots on the phone.

Hello leaf

>Set alarm to 4 AM
>get up when it goes off
>Take off pants and underwear
>fire up the toaster
>sit on the grass
>eat semen at the end of each episode

Is there any other way to do it?

>turn off all the lights
>get in sleeping bag
>sit in chair
>watch anime on full screen on computer
>drink chocolate milk and eat tortillas

I'm not even joking

I usually just make a pot of tea and watch anime how it should be, at night, nothing more relaxing. I can't watch during the day for some reason which I usually save for reading or my 3DPD shows and movies.

VLC
Computer hooked up to TV
Pic related for furniture
Either in the morning before work or late night
I'll eat dinner while watching if it's easy to do (soups, etc), otherwise I like to have cheese, crackers, and a rum and cola.

First post and its a cancerous normalfag.

Why are you people even here?