What is the verdict?

What is the verdict?

First three episodes are great, everything else is shit.

Hot garbage.

REALLY strong start, rest was just okay. Worth a watch if you're into time travel shit.

It could've been really good, then it wasn't.

Lurk more.
>It could've been really good, then it wasn't.
This sums it up.

its great, only real negative is last episodes that ended everything too fast and conveniently

Was able to guess the end as soon as the teacher showed up with a light red glint in his eyes

one of my favorite first episodes

which makes the rest of it feel even worse since it could have been so good

good start , then became shit

The autor of the manga said he was going to fix everything wrong in the anime (some minor mistakes) + change the ending with the his faggot friend having a kid with the girl

Instead he made even more mistakes than the manga , and did not change that ending

That ending is one of the most cucktastic things I've seen in anime, just ridiculous.

it was great

ntr is my fetish

What's the show in the middle? If it's a 'Erased done well' sort of deal I'm in.

Lurk forever.

9 cute shota out of 10

Hyouka

My little sleeping aid can't be this well animated.

It's lurk more

>He doesn't know about H-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kill yourself retard

its Sleep medication

AotY unless you have brain damage. Re:Zero fags need not apply.

It's Hyoka. Boring as all fuck but nicely animated.

>AotY

It was the best thing A-1 has done in a while you have to admit.

Sounds cool, will take a look.

Sorry lads, I don't keep up with shit at all these days. ERASED is the newest show I've watched purely because the concept stood out when someone (whose opinion I will now ignore) recommended it.

>A-at least it had a good start
No it didn't you fucktards.
It was terrible from the start.

> I don't keep up with shit at all these days
its 4 years old baka
next time image search it retard

Sadly, yes.

I mean, it kind of felt generic, but it wasn't too bad and Airi was pretty cute.
Everything after the initial Kayo shit felt tacked on and slowly started becoming worse.

>Image search it

Image search what? An image with three different pictures that probably hasn't shown up outside Cred Forums?

It was quicker to ask, that's all. No need to be upset bruh.

Isn't this the show where the MC gets cucked?

It was okay, I liked the atmosphere a lot, but it fell apart in the end and the killer was way too predictable.

>save image
>open piant and make a box around middle picture
>google

Jesus christ, this is what happens when you let people walk all over you when they ask for source.
Go fuck yourself, newfag cancer.

>crop puush middle image
>google image search
>purple eyed, anime detective girl
>search for
>#2 Eru Chitanda - MyAnimeList.net

kill yourself faggot

Christmas tree scene melted my heart

>How to trigger Cred Forums

They put everything into the Kayo rescue arc

Afterwards it got lame

>I was only pretending to be retarded
xD

I don't even get why there was an afterwards, the Kayo stuff had more than enough steam to fill the series without being wrapped up in a neat NTR package and thrown aside.

Probably the best scene along with the mom throwdown. There aren't many shows that go from such a strong first arc to fucking nothing like this one.

It was fine fuck the haters.

Is it still worth watching if I already know that his girl got seeded?

No

Eh, probably. It does draw you into buying the relationship though.

Yes.
Best girl still wins in the end.

The authors other series are better.

This explains a lot about that ending.

disgusting

>being a homosexual

decent show overall, the ending was good despite people thinking it was "ntr". I think most people just got over hyped for what the ending delivered for most people.

But Working s3 was just two seasons ago.

CoM has more peeing than miuras loli manga.

It's kind of disturbing to think that Sensei probably did it with Satoru's unconscious body.

Became irredeemably shit after they saved whatshername.

In a vacuum it's pretty great but they really should have wrote the first half differently, it starts developing the protag and Kayo as the central characters and once she's sent away it's difficult to care anymore. Like, the protag's mom gets fucking killed yet compared to Kayo getting kicked around it feels like there's no weight to it at all. Plus the protag's life is already absolute shit, he deserved a break by the end all he got was stallioned by his bro.

I don't think people cared for the "ntr" part of the ending it was more due to Sensei and how easy he got it.

Literally the most predictable murderer I've ever seen. In fact I thought they were making it so obvious so they could swerve us later but, nope.

>Glove compartment packed to the brim with children's sweets

S U B T L E T Y

Lel, morons.

They were so damn obvious with it I was convinced it was a false trail. Lesson learned.

Biggest blunder of 2016

Manga is good.

Airi best girl.

Why didn't he just go back in time and uncuck himself?

True

This is my take on it as well.

Up to and just after waking up in coma I was totally fine with how progressing as a non-manga fag.

Then it well...

Me too niggas. When I saw that candy stash I was 100% that it was false flag.

I called it was the teacher too as soon as he showed up.

she looks familiar

It was okay. Started strong, had a fun middle, ending was too rushed.

The cucked meme is stupid anyway, he was nothing but happy about her moving on.

this nigger gets it, she was MC's girl from the very fucking when his mom said he had a chance with her even when he was a no name

>people misunderstood the point of the series
>blames bad writing
>rabid shipping fangirls are genuinely mad
>everyone riding on the NTR meme

It's decent on its own, but it got a lot better since it triggers off the fucktards and filthy plebs all over the world

Worth it for Aoi.

Dropped after ep1

Anime was rushed as fuck and they skipped a lot of shit. The anime original ending also was just plain retarded with no thought put into it.

I watched the live action movie last week, not sure if I liked it better as a whole but the ending was better and a lot less contrived if not very abrupt.

Greatest cuck story ever told

True

>ugh, Cred Forums doesn't validate my opinions
>luckily I'm the smartest man in the world :^)

I rate it 8/8

It looked nice, but the plot was pretty predictable and most of the characters weren't that interesting.

AOTY

I liked it. Very good technical production, neat execution, and easy to get invested in. People keep saying the ending is weak, maybe it could have lived up to the strength of the previous 80% of the series, but there's no deal killers here.

One of the better and more serious animes, I don't think we get enough of those.

Cradle of monsters was ok.

Erased could've been great but kinda fucked up with the coma shit.

I think he said that his time travelling powers stopped working after that last reset.

/thread

Meh.

The author draws really nice buttholes.

Kayo is super cute. The protagonist is a magnificent hero. And Kayo would have totally married him and been all over him had he not fallen into a coma for a decade without signs of recovery.

All 3 manga I've read let down during the mystery reveal and ending. This guy is a hack.

Oh I forgot he also did Nanako-san. His best series.

Why do we need to continue hyper analyzing a show that came out almost a year ago and to death at that?

>I didn't understand the post I replied to at all!

the NTR hurts like a bitch but the aftertaste is okay. It's not a bad anime. I'd say 7.5 or 8 out of 10

The word cuck is annoying and not funny.