If you were given the choice to kickstart an anime, what would it be and why?

If you were given the choice to kickstart an anime, what would it be and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-11/yoshikazu-hamada-tsugumomo-romantic-comedy-manga-gets-anime/.106323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kickstarter
lul you fucking faggot

Under the Dog 2.

one billion dollars for trigger to do whatever they want

A boy

MD Geist III

This but also two or three more seasons of Inferno Cop

>kikestarter

watamote season 2

I hate this thread. Fuck you, OP. This is fucking stupid.

60 fps berserk adaptation

Even more Monogatari.

This. He'll I'd de-fund another show for it.

tiger and bunny season 3
kinos journey season 2

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Trigun Maximum

Don't you dare.

Spice & Wolf season 3

Vinland Saga
Wolf Guy
Shamo
Vagabond
etc

But it already became better than a Kickstarter anime.

>tfw even if it became a thing, retards would accuse it of being a Your Name ripoff

52 episode MD Geist TV series

That's happening anyway

source?

The Troll Chart of Prophecy strikes again!

I'd kickstart a group to steal everything from Anno and kill anyone close to him so he can accidentally make another Evangelion of our time

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.

Now with its own OP: youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
And ED: youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY

tsugumomo does a reason even need to be given

yotsubato the animation

I want a season 3.

CODA adaptation of White Album 2

its already being adapted

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-11/yoshikazu-hamada-tsugumomo-romantic-comedy-manga-gets-anime/.106323

ehhh why do I have a feeling this will be very censored and butcher the fight scenes I mean it would be pretty easy to fuck up animating this

How much would you have to pay all of the studios to stop making anime?

>Kazuya Kagami's most treasured possession in the world is the obi left to him by his late mother. The scent of cherry-blossoms infused into it helps him through his day - but he never expected it to save his life, becoming a beautiful kimono-clad girl who calls herself an "artifact spirit." Her name is Kiriha, tsukumogami of the sash, who naturally moves in with him, as he is her "owner." Throw in Chisato, his bespectacled friend, an overprotective older sister who wants to take baths with him, a busty priestess, a seductive sorceress named Kokuyoura, and Kazuya's life has just gotten a lot more...
...retarded.

>...

just. .
fucking....
finish....
Haruhi....

FUND IT

>kikestarter
For every good project there's a million shitty ones.

Slice of life about the girls in a break room of a soapland.

Full Metal Panic because I absolutely hated that shit and I want its name to be dug up and tarnished.

>kinos journey season 2
But Nakamura is dead.
;__;

Nichijou S2.

Devil's Legacy

Dungeon Meshi

Fun and simpl-"ish".

Also Marcille best elf for loving.

made in abyss

Aren't all those girls gyarus? We need more variablity.

I love it.

Sounds like something Shinkai would do.

Billy Bat

THIRTEEN FATHERS

Ace Combat: The Acenimation.

Tower of God. Why? Just because.

Why this of course.

I'd call it Tsundere Thunder or maybe Tsundere Trio.

Anyway, it's about three twins separated at birth but they don't know it I guess and they were an experiment or something so basically their mood swings affect the weather.

There's Tiffany Tsunami, Tahlia Tornado, and Theresa Thunder. Tsundere Tsunami makes it rain when she is sad, Tsundere Tornado, I am not sure what emotion to give her. What goes with wind? And Tsundere Thunder is fun to say and anger causes her meteorological ability.

They all target one boy for affection, and he has to balance this love triangle to avoid catastrophic weather.

Spice and Wolf III. But following Myuri on her adventures and demigod shenanigans.

Highschool of the dead season 2

It would be a pandering anime. I'd find a group of thirsty viewers with full wallets and give them what they want. Straight shota, yaoi, opressed SJWs, I don't care, I'd be doing it for profit.

>to catch a predator anime

Tentacle monster goes to a loli's house and hansen-sama asks him to take a seat and explain what he's doing there. The tentacle monster tries to lie and say that the loli told him she was really a ten thousand year old goddess, but he doesn't know that Hansen has the chat logs. And he has no idea what's waiting for him outside.

Kami-sama no iutoori

Will Hansen-sama offer to take the loli's place, turning the rapetacles episode into consentacles?

I'd watch this.

I'd love to see a Tsukihime anime, but I think it'd be a bit difficult to adapt.

Paradise wars because.

And kajishima pays for his works himself so it would be a good thing to kickstart

New R.O.D anime

60fps 4k Monogatari

Autists would "love" it

This.

Alternatively, you can just get a pile of cash and burn it. Same effect.

aha got em

Steel ball run

A proper Berserk anime.

People should learn their lesson and stop trying to do this.

Casca has been raped enough.

You don't need a kickstarter you need patience you piece of shit

How about a kickstarter to skip part 6 instead? Whatever amount they project to make out of that, just raise it on kickstarter. Save them the trouble of working on it, save us the trouble of having to suffer through that garbage, and get us to the good part of jojo sooner.

Kyou kara Ore Wa!! full anime adaptation, 366 chapters crammed into 92 episodes, with around 4 chapters per episode of stupidly wasteful animation quality for a comedy slice of life.

an esports anime, detailing the main cast of 5 players and the hardships of what they have to overcome(relationships, personalities, duty to school/family, parental expectations, dealing with fame, talent vs hard work etc... )to be the best.
the game would need to be fleshed out tho so there can be some epic keikaku and action scenes (like girl and panzer final battle)

Miku Hatsune and company the SOL anime.

By KyoAni.

came here for Dungeon Meshi

Adaptation of something by Seiman Douman.

Translations fucking when? There was a storytime like 6 months ago and that was it.

Log Horizon S3