Regulations and Ruuuuuuules

NEWer Official New Rules:

1. Cred Forums will be run by Loli.
2. Loli (with proper sleepwear) are allowed to stay up late on Cred Forums.
3. Loli need pancakes with lots of syrup.
4. Loli want up. Loli WANT UP!
5. Mustache Loli are called Gentlemen Loli
6. Headpats are mandatory - NO EXCEPTIONS
7. Oppai loli posting will result in death sentence
8. NO BULLY

----
Hiro feeds me pancakes and pats my head regularly. You can take this as gospel as no one has ever posted a false or misleading post on Cred Forums, ever.

Remember: Hiro speaks to us directly only through dubs and all other forms of communication are moot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!PLS/GOv3qU/
desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/ !TKgDHVsABc/
bakemonogatari.wikia.com/wiki/Monogatari_Series_Timeline
azusanity.wikia.com/wiki/Rachel_Handelbarz
youtube.com/watch?v=QnM2tVZr7Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying these threads aren't containment for Cred Forums's needs to shitpost

Second for Loli cock

What about piss posting?

JEWS

That's Gentleman Loli to you!

*starts pissing down your throat*

soon mods will lose it all and blanket ban everyone except /j/ users

Unless you are a loli, you are not allowed.

Some of them outlasted moot. They'll be here longer than you.

Pissssssss!
Loli is peeing...

*teleports behind you*

>these threads

omgah eewwww xD

>all other forms of communication are moot.

Fuck you, OP

I've grown so accustomed to just reporting these threads that I didn't even look past "Regulations" before doing so.

YOU HAVE VIOLATED RULE #8

You meany!

You forgot the part where you say "remember mods you can't do anything bad"

This is the first meta thread I've ever enjoyed.

You guys need to get laid

didn't he retire like last year?

I will never part with that which makes me a pure maiden.

>implying the effort required to get 30 minutes of fun with a girl is worth it
People spend weeks trying to do it and I can fap 50 times in that time.

ḩ̟͔͈̙͉̪̤͙͔̄͛̊̉̑̏͐̇ẗ́̾̾̌̂҉̲̲͔̰̹t̴̡̔̐̔́͒̔ͯ͏̼͉p̵̙̣̩̼̫̻̙ͣ͒ͩ̾͐͑̀͋s̷̏ͧͨ̂ͣ҉̶̦̻̬̗:̗̱͍͖͖ͨ̓/̱̩̟̋̈́ͫ/̧̦̱͎͙̦̃ͮ̀̈̽w̹ͪ̐̋͝ŵ̨̞̮ͣ̒w̲͍̑̀̀͝.̘̱͉̖͈̋̆y̲̺͖̖̆̎̿ͩ̕o̬̼̫͔͌̈́̊̾͛̈́̚͜u̴̸̙ͫ̔͒͒́͝t̤̭̗̟ͯ̈u̘͉͒̄ͦ̔́͋̏b̸̡͇̝̙͈̘̗̜̫̤̃̅͐͒͌́ę͚͎̫͓̱̙̖͑̾͗ͮ̋͗̒͠ͅ.̷͚͙͖̣͛̑̐ͣ͞c̢̩̣͇̖͖̍ơ̥̟͍̑̒̉͐̌͋͠ͅm̨͓̬̰̯̪̳̊͌̑̋̄͆̑͐/̴̛̦̦̤͇̫̠̄̿̑ͬ̈ͭ̂w̮̼̹͍̯̜͔̪ͫͫ̌ͣ͒̒͗͑͡a͔̖̮͐͋ͦ̚̚͢͠t̴̹̝̮͈̤̼̗͆͛ͮ̕ċ̢͙̯͙̣̫͚̬̔͐͑̈́ͨ̈́͊̓͞hͯ̾͟҉̗̰̗̕ͅ?̛̤̦̱͙̞͔̟̥̙̓́̿͊ͫ̆ͤͤv̲̘̖̼̞̟̹ͮ̀͟=̙͍ͩ̽ė̷͇͈̟͕̹̥̩̫̆̊̎ͬ͑͝R͎̺͗͘v͔͎͎̈́̐͌͆͂f̸̦̲̥̗̺͇̫̗̒̒͌x̪͙̜͓͕̆̔̀̔̒͠Ẉ̡̯̬̞̬̟̳̣ͫ͋Ṛ̖̩̻̳̩̺̻̼̃͑̾͌i̦͔̯͈̞̟̒ͬͧͭ̋͐6̶̡̘̞͓̫͉͍̉͊͂ͤͬ͊q̠̫̮̘̩̪͖͋̓̈̆͋̂Q͈̹͍̪͎ͩ͌ͨ͌̆̇

*shits down your disgusting throat*

So, you get laid and you're still replying in this thread? You must have a very understanding waifu.

M-maybe you can give me a hand?? o////o

are these hacks?! how did you do this?

>Loli violence

YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!

Oh no, I'm actually not a degenerate weeb.

*drops a nuke on your nigger ass*

B̥͍͚̬̯̫̪̍̈̈͐̎͘͡ͅY͒̋̀̔̓̈̓̓̇͒̊̚̚҉͈͍̦̻̙̠͈̝͚̜̀ ͨ̂̎̂̍̂ͫͮͩ͒͂͒̊ͤ͌͂͘͠҉̝͇̻̭̘N̴̴͕̱̪̦̘̖̭͔̍ͧ̊̅̐ͅͅŌ̷̢̝̼̖̯͔̘͚̺͖̝̘̦̅̊ͮͫͮ͒ͮ̑ͤ́͘T̢̨̒̆ͤ̊ͦͩ̑ͩ̀̓͗͆́͛̅̚̚҉̺̦̹̪͠ ̱̖̱̺̫̱̱̲̗͚͌ͭ͑̐̍͂͐͆͝B̶̨̰̦̗̦ͣ̍̓̅ͭ̓ͤ͐͑̀ͯ̚̚͡͞͞ͅĘ̧̧̘̯͕̖̞͇̳̺̳͚̬̻̼̳͖̙͕͗̽̽͛͒̊̎͊͝Í̸̸̧̙͓̹̞̗͕͙̤̜̮̼̟͚̞̮̥̥̎ͦ̽͛͘Nͩ̈́ͯ̈ͧ͋̽̒̓̊̄̐̌ͣͤ͟҉̷̟͇̳̜͔̫̰̀͟G̸̰̥̜̦͎̩̰̦̠̩͌͆̒͂ͩ̋̈́ͭͧ͊͘ ̨̢͚̖̼͙͙͙̤̦͓̫͎̼̈́͗͆̑ͤ̔̂̉ͫͯ̏͛̃̀̚͘ͅA̷͈̫̮̭͖̗̣̻͊͂̅̐ͫ̓̏͒̂̓͛ͫ͗̅̈́͋̊̈́̀ ̵̛̈́̌ͨ̆ͬ̾͏͖̫̩̼͉̟Nͭ̌ͨ̉ͣ̅ͦ̉̚͏̪̹̯̝̯̹͔͠Ę̞͕̭̺̬̮͛̌ͯ̊̇̿̍̓ͯ̋ͫͫ̚̕͠W̴̸̼̳͙̯͌̿̓̑̓͐ͩ́͞F̡̰̺̙͎͉̞̠͓̟̦̫̯̲͙͎ͣ̓͗̈́̍̈́ͤ͗̍̈́̈ͤ̃̌̋͋̚͘͟͡A̷̢̡͖̮̗̼̯̣̪̪̫͈̒ͦ̓̀͗ͤ̎͟͜G̷̛͔̘̻͈͓͙̳̫̪̙̯̦̯̥̥̘̙ͣ̄̐̉͂̔̊͒͠ ̸̨̧͚͈̠̼͉͍̼̳͈ͨͦͮ̈ͩ͒̀ͅͅF̴̢̗͎̰̞̪̖̝̦̰̘̳͚̲̫͔̜͍̉̋̃͊̽̍̔̌ͧͧ͋̿̎̆̄̚͢͡͠Ų̶̴̫̠̺͈͓̪̗̱̳͚̞̱̇ͫͦͤ̈́̊̚͘͞C̢̟͙̺̠̒ͧ̄́̃ͯ̿̉̒̑ͩ̓̑̈͋̕Ķ̨̹͈̹̜̩ͮ̔ͪ̽ͤ̑̎̎̚͘͢͝Ȩ̴̸̳̬̲̣͚̲̟̟̳̮͈̑ͫ͊ͨ̽ͪͫ̾͠Ṛ̡̡̟̳̱̲̩͈̱͑̑̋̇ͦ̓́̔̓ͨͬͫ̅̉̆́̄͐

Just a judgmental one?

Reminder that this faggot is an attention whore and you should filter him

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

No, I don't even watch your shitty cartoons.

Where are my headpats?

No. This is the real way to make Cred Forums a better place.

please tell me i wonna be a hackuh too! i'll hack into the fbi xD
*pats your head with a dick*

I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they ever had before!

Then why are you here ?

Ow!

Do it softer!

>falling for the lurk jew

To shit and piss on weebs like you.

Watch this tutorial.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ

You can't shit and piss on anyone through an imageboard.
Sorry.

>To shit and piss on weebs like you.

Implying you're just loaded with piss and shit.

Actually, that explains alot

why are you so mad at weebs reddit

These threads would have actually been good to sort out the general stuff now its just garbage shit flinging.

>Browsing a board about the subject you don't like just to offend people

>These threads would have actually been good

Way to strawman argument there, Chief!

Man that's disappointing, I thought you could come up with something that was offensive.

*shitpisses on your tripfag face*
xD

How does this help?

but i'm not an offensive racist why would i do that?
idk but i know how you should help me
here *puts a dick in your hand*

>i have money

Go through the archive and find one thing that trip has said that was wrong.

I̸̢̼͔̤̠͙͓̗̹͍̟͙͇̮̍̅̉ͨ͊̆̆͆ͮ̾ͮ͌͌̚ ͓̞̯̯̰̥̖̥̜͇͓͔̠̼̖̪̬̦͋̿ͨ̓̉̑́ͣ̀̓̒ͫ͌ͪͫ̊͟ͅR̴̢͖̺̯̬͚̟̩̳̻͇̠̓̇ͬͬ̍̋ͩ̓̐̓͂͆͢Ë̴̴̤͍̦͓̫́̐͌́̅ͨ͂̚͘͝ͅA̷̶͇̥͉͔̣̰͚͚̜̦̬̠ͨ͂͊̿̓͑̓̿́̔ͯ̇̀͒̅̚L̶̅̐̓̿̈ͤ̓͘͟҉̖̻̣̳̳̫̗͓̰̲̠̖̮͇͈̪͕͚̜L̴̎̑́̔̆ͭ̄ͭ̊͗̋̽̎͊͂ͦ͘͞͏̵̗̝̰͎̹̣͓̜ͅỸ̶̸̴̡̨̖͙͕͉̘̙̮͔̦̟̻̹͔̬͙̺̻̙ͫ̽̑̈͐͗̿̉ͫ̂̚ͅ ̴̛͚̘̻̖͍͎͇̩͕͉͍͇̳̌̈͒̎ͯ̿͌ͯͩ͗̈́ͣͮ̈̌̃͞Ŵ̭͇͙̱̤͔͂̔̓͆̍̐̿ͨͫ̏̾̿̿ͣ̊̀́̚͟͜I͊̊̎ͨ̄̿҉͘͏̨͕̤̪̞̙̬̲̣̝͉̳̺͚̠ͅS̴̷̡̳̺̞̩͚̻̖͖̝ͤͫ̎͂ͪ̏̆͐͐͊̈ͩͣ̈̐̓̚̚͡H̢̱͔̬̦̥̯͉̘̜̟̭͚̠͔̲̻̆̓͊̏͘̕͡ ̸̴̦̳͉̗̠̫̬̫̜̬̼̻͔̗̰̤̱̊̎͊̇́̔̽ͪ̈̆͆̋ͤ͂̿͌͑͗̚ͅI̢̛̭̗̠̦̩̰̮͎̩̻̼̘̩ͦͩ̿̆͆̽̎͆͐̉̿̋̂̔ͤ͊̂ͭ̀͟͝ ̮̜̱̜͉̤͚̪̦͎̣̰͖͉͓̩̪̙̆̔ͧ͒̅̔͟H̵̸̨̝̯̭͇̙̀̑̍͆̍̽͋̽̽͜͝A̴͙̫̺͙͕͓̰̠̱̭̽̈́̈̈́ͣ̃͆̑͐̽ͤͯ͆̑Ḑ̵̡̡͎͈͈̬̟̣̟̰̘̻͉͓̜̙̦͓̱͂̔͌̐ͬ̆̇ͪ̀̚̚ͅ ̸̷̡̞̤̰̳̝̣̍ͭ̎͒̏̓̑ͤͧ̔͌̚̕͟ͅW̛̞̤͕̦̞̪̰̱̪ͩͦͭͭ̆̉̂͊͌́͋ͤͦ̆E̡̮̰͖̳̹̙͕̥̪̪͕͓̹̼͛ͣ͋͌ͧ̑͗̑̽̆͒́ͬ͢ͅË̢́̇ͫ̊̐̆̈̿͏̥̝̫̯͙͕̮̦̺͉̟͉̥̻͍͠D̴̗̣̝̭̭̞̯̺͎̘̝̝͓̈́̽̍̓̌̉̏ͪͮ͂͡ ̜̱̘̥̭͉̙̟̠͖̜̙̦͉̙͖̔̆ͩ͂ͯͮͮ̀̚͟͟͠ͅR̸̡͔̮̙͍͖͖͖͚̭͚̩̩ͣ̈́ͯ̅ͧ͋ͯ̂̔̐̄̓ͯ͊̀̀̀I̶̲̜̜̻̩̩͚̙̠͔͇̞̝ͮ̃̆̂̾̅̈́̑͋́͜͞G̶͕̻͕͇̯̗͕̞̪͒͊̄̄̎̃ͦͣ͛̍̒ͤͩ̓͢H̪̭͖̘̩̖̮͓̎̊̋͋ͮͬ͋ͧ̎̌̒ͯ̊̄͊̓́̃̕͡T̵͚͕͔͖̰̠̫͔̦͉̪͉̮̯̐ͫ̄̎ͪͩ̋ͪ̎͒̄̈́̔͒͞ ̛̓͒͛̾̂͋̎ͭ͒͋̊̅̿̚͏͍͎̣̬͎̥͍͕͈̯͞ͅŅ̢̹͚̳̭̺͉̼̺̖ͨͪ̽ͧ͌̉̔̊̍̚͜͞O̷̶͈̤͔̙̳͕ͨ͗ͣͭ͆̏͂ͯ͒͆̊̀ͯͪ̾̕W̷̻̭͉͖͇̹̫̣̖͎͉͉͂͐ͪ͂ͪͫ̋̓ͬ̐̇ͯͩ̍ͯ͜ͅ

MODS, WE HAVE A BULLY HERE!

put your trip on before you post so i can filter you.

>shitty anime
XD yeah upvoted
xd is this an anime?
xD *puts my dick up your ass causing a massive hemorrhage *

Open the archive and find something, idiot.

Things were fine just the way they were. Until that 1 asspained faggot decided to keep making proper rules and regulations discussion threads all fucking week to try to force discussion, along with the strawpoll. This is what happens when you keep forcing shit that no-one wants on Cred Forums. Since the mods can't/won't delete the metathreads, we might as well shitpost.

Fuck, i should've saved that ancient image.

Well, I have a 40 inch cock, Hot and cold running IRL loli, two of every sports car ever produced and I occasionally loan money to God because I feel sorry for him.

Prove me otherwise, faggots!

MORE LOLI

desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!PLS/GOv3qU/
Here ya go

>MORE LOLI

Only Gentlemen Loli here

I wonder what the mod/janny is thinking when he reads this thread

He's thinking that it serves as good containment.

Shhh, loli is sleeping.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He thinks we did it to ourselves and we deserve it

Are you kidding? A mod or a janitor probably created this thread!

HIRO WILLS IT SO!

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP THE LOLIS

>very first post
>MAL thread with a Cred Forums reaction image
>they are told to fuck off
Thanks for proving my point.

Now it will take hours to get them bad to sleep!

I hope you're happy, you big bully!

2013-12-28 16.12.09

Everything a tripfag says is wrong by default. It is always wrong, no exceptions.
If an anonymous poster says the exact same thing, however, word for word, he is correct.

WAKE UP YOU FUCKS IT'S 5 AM

>tfw the alarm on your phone rings during class and even the professor shuts up and looks at you
This is what I get for shitposting during uni

You are attacked by mustachioed loli

You body was never recovered

The difference between someone who lurked for two years and someone who lurked for two weeks is that the latter learns in two weeks what the former learnt in two years.

Reminder to filter tripfags, friends.

Words of divine wisdom... completely wasted here

T͙̱̥͉̮̔̓̒̂ͨ̾̽͂̃̍̾̑ͩͪ͘͜Ḧ͖͔͚̲͕͕̺́́͌ͪ͝E̠̹̺̜̣͙͇̤̯̽ͭ̓ͬ̓́͝͡Y̛̛͖̜̠͕̙̬ͬ̇̓̓ͩ̏̔̏͂̄̋̍͆ͪͨ͆͐́͞ ̭̻̯͙̳̠ͯ̔ͧͮ̋̈́͛̈́͟͡ͅŢ̤̖̤͓̩͍͔̖͉͖̟̠ͫ̀̌̏ͮ͘͘͝ͅA̿͊̔̌̆̓͗͗҉̨̨͍̫̗̭̩͖͎̙́͘Ḱ̴̨̨̦̤͓̝͍͉̫͔̘̻͓̥̭̖ͪ̆̑̈́ͮ̑̾̑̕͠ͅͅĨ̢̗̩̫̲͚̘̦̗̰̬̹̺̪̞͕ͮͣ̌͆͛̈́ͯ̓̆̔ͯͤͨ̆͜͞ͅNͤͪ͊͏͍͓͕̬̱̹̟͕̹̳̣̱͎͍͎͠ͅGͭͧ̌̓̊̽ͮ̈̉̓ͫ͏̖̙͚̩̣̗̳̫̖̗̲̯̩͈̦̀ ̧̝͚͕̭͙̺͖̱͈̺̖̙̺͈ͫͧ̔̾ͯ͛̚Ǫ̷̧̢̞̮̪̲̹̞̖̭͚̱͎̮̬̼͕̭͆̂ͪͯ̔̇̑̃͌ͪ͑̀ͤͬͤ̂ͩ͟U̸̩̱̼̜̻̖̫̦̯͉͆ͯ͌͌̇̄̐̋̽͜R̢̥͉̱͕͉̻͈̹͈̄͒̅̂̈͗̂̔̀́͠ ̡͍̥͖͍̝̯̳̬͈̖̫͎̩̗̱̊ͧ̀̐̄ͭͩ͌̋̑̈́ͮͩ̚̕͝M̧̬̜̙̼͓͍̙̝͈̺̬͚̹̓̏́̆̇ͯ̀̿́̓͐́͜͡Ḙ̵̡̛̟͕͓̥̬̰̩̦̰͖͉̟̙̪ͩͪ͋̓̇ͩ̾͒ͦ̑̈̔͛̊̍͂̓͟ͅḾ̶̏ͦͮ̚͏͍̣̟̯̻̜̤͓͎͎͟͜E̡͐ͣ̽ͭ̏͗̋̅͛̀͐́̆̈́̽͒͊͐҉̢҉̶͍̱͈̥͖̪͕̩͍̹̯̹͖̞̲S̸̳̳̟̰̯̘̮̺͕̦̭̘̞̖̥̤͌̑͑͊̀ͬ̇̉̍͋͜͢͠

Just the bad ones like pic related, and that one that asks for kiks and shit.

F̢̨͋̍͋͑͌̽͌̐͆̏ͧ͏͍̪͉̱̗̮͉̘̬͚̳͍ͅU̶͉̘̰͇̟̰̘͓̗̺͉̾͌̀͛̀ͩ́̌̈́̌ͯ͊́̚͟͡͝C̵̯̲̫̯̠̮̹̟̖̋͆͆̍ͩ̀̇̏̓̿ͦ̑͞ͅK̵̝̭̳͔͎̟͔͖̞͕ͮ͆ͣ͋ͪ̒͐̚̚̕I̸̡̟̩̥͉̱͈͓̬̣̙̺̪̳̭͌͌̀̐̃̌̈́ͬͭ̈͐͋̚̚ͅͅN̨̧͔̤̜͓̞̠̞̥̰̮̠̻͈̒ͨ̌͒̅̿̀͑͌͛̐̿ͩ̈́̏ͦ̏͘G̶̷̡̫̙͚͉̻̫̬̟͓̬̹̯̹̓̎̿̓͗́ ̼̰̞̱͍͉̰͓͔̹͈̲͉̩ͬͦ͛́̈̀̊̾̂̈́̚͜͢ͅN̷̳̝̮̦̈́̉͌̓̉̂͑͜͢Ọ̴̢͓̪̯̟̫̙̲͚̘ͩ́͗ͭ̏͛͂ͧͤ̊̅̍ͤ̚͠ͅR̶̨̔̐͆ͦͤ̀͂̎̏͊̓ͣ̐͛͒ͫ̐ͮ͡҉̺̝͓̪͔̫̰͕͖̭̹̖̱̫̫̠̝͢M̛̩̳͙̬̪̯̳̱̼̲͍̞̯̭̪͎̫͖͌͐ͦ͆ͬ͡ͅI̺̱̯̝̟̫̬̙ͤ̇̑ͨ͒̐ͧ͡͞Ḛ̶̬̮̼̙ͭͨͭ͆̃͛̃ͪ͛̍ͨ̍̍̋̏ͬ́̕S̶̙̝͉̜̙͙͈͍̝̫̱̘̮̭̻̩̞͑̋̽͢͟ͅ

Take is all they are capable of; create is something beyond their comprehension.

W̽̌͂ͦ̆͞͝͏̛̼̭̘̤̫͉̘͚̫͍̲̗͍A̠̗͚͈͕͑͐̏͆̚͢͢͠͝S̉͛̒̈́ͧ̔ͬ̊ͬ̂́̀͏͎̖̪̳̹͔͙ ̷̮͎͎̤͇̣̭͕̭̤̖̠̙̯̪̽͌͌ͩ̀̈́̇̒̉͆͆̓̍͛͗̎ͤ̀̚͟͜ͅT̨̅ͤ̊̂͑͊͑̑ͬͨ҉̴̗̼̩̤͙͖̫̠̖̩̞̰̭̪̬̼ͅͅH̡͚̤͉͎͍͓̳͕̹̱̘͇̗̠ͤͤͬ͛̓͛́̕ͅA̶͚̰͈̹͎͎̣̗̓̒̾̎ͣ̚͡T̷̛̟̦̳̠̺͙͇̘̩̗̠̟͙̟ͦ͗̒ͩ̍ͫ̈̑̓̀͑̋͛̚͘͟͜ͅ ̡̦͓̙͕̣̞͈ͧ̏ͤ̄̚̕Ę̶͔̭̪̝͇̙̰͔̰̻̳͙̑ͪͭ͋͘͟V̷̶̻͎̼̜̖̺̩̫̏͗́ͤ̉ͪ͟͠Ę̵̸̙͉̠͖̗͈͚̞͎̺̳̣̝̦͂ͤ͌͒̍̒ͧ̕Ņ͈͎͎̬̭̯͓̬̟͇̪̮̪̼ͮͮ́ͩͤͩ̄̏͊̌ͭ̽ ̠̝̰͎͇̺̠̯͓͖̲̪̮̥͋ͦ͛̃̌̔͗̔͘͞E͂́͐ͩ̀̎ͨ͏̱̙͇͘͟͟ͅǸ̸̨͇̱̬̗͈͉̥̤̱̹̬ͮͮ͐͂ͭ̎͊͘G̯͚̙̟͚̺̘̞̜͚̰̩̹̘̘̬̲̪̼͗̄͑ͨ͛̅̒͆̆̑̄́̀́͠͡L̷͍̪̥͇̮̬̲͒ͨͫ͆͊̎̊̃̈͑̿̃ͦ̾͑ͬ͋ͭ̚͘I̶̵̦̥͖̪̹̞͙̤̟̝̤ͪ̋ͤͦͫ̉͂̽͗̀̾͠S̵̛̜͈͙̪͎̗͓̘̼̘̹̉̂ͯ̽ͩ̎̎̒͗̾̽̂ͮ̇̋͐̇̑̕Ḩ̅ͨ͑ͦ̽͑̒͗ͧ̏̀ͨ̍ͧͭ҉̷̞̘̘̟́͡?̉̋̒̊̉̍̂̂̂ͯ̄̏͘͏̷͙͈̠̞̼͉̭̹̭̱͢

Filtered.

Triggered

>Just the bad ones

So all of them

It's what I've always wanted.

>samefagging newshit /r9k/ trip
Fuck off to your shithole board, retard.

No.

Hey guys what's your favorite anime?

Wow, you sure showed him. He will never recover from this.

Valverave the Liberator

Republican Space Rangers

Read the manga first, weeb

Bible Black has the deepest lore

Log horizon.

>staying up late on Cred Forums.
>Not getting proper night's sleep.

MONSTER!

Cred Forums.

How often are tripfags supposed to post?
If they post too often, they'll be hated right?

Ą̡̹̦̭̲͙̮͉̩̙͖͓̲̯͓ͤ̍̈́̎͌̐̋̊̀͌ͬ̾͡͝͡ͅŠͣͣͨ̍͆ͧ̿͌ͫ̿̍́͒̈̚͘҉̣̗̫̪̙K̷̢̝̟̞̱̭͚͆́̅͗͑͐̑̀́͠I̧͕̣̗̥͙͕̺̱̳͎̦͕̩̹̻̦͍͍͐ͮ̿̽̂͑̾͋͂͘͡͡ͅṄ̷ͤͬ͋̓ͪ͐̄ͣ͏̟̹̯̯̫G̢̩̲͈͓͉̠͛͊͂ͤ̾̉̂̉̓̿ͮ̈́͟ͅ ̄ͣͧ̇ͨ͏̸̘̖̙͕̩T̴̸̢͓͉̦̤̘̟̥̫̜͔͈͈̹̬͎̬̟̆̋ͭͣ͗̽ͨ̐̑͂́̚͞H̴̡̰͇̬̞̯̣̭̼̿̔ͧ̆͐͋̋̚E̡̼͚̰͖̗̦͓̳̲̗ͭ͑̂ͧ̏ͪ̈͛̅͆͌̏̓ͩ̅͞ ̨̣̼̩ͬͯ̂ͮ͗͊ͦ͌̊͢͠Ṙ̛̞̖̭̖̦̟̫͇̟̑͆ͣͦ̊ͧ̏͑̉ͣ̄̊ͪ̍ͧ͢E̢͑̂̓̒ͪ̅̓̈ͬͤͭ̑͊ͧͬ͋͢҉̵̰̝̹̮̳̭̘͎̭A̟͔̰̣͖͚̜̻̹͔̭̤̽͒ͮ̚͜Ḻ̸̛͍̲̪͖͎̖̙̯̰͙̫̩̭̮̮̏͌ͨ͗ͬͮ̎̒̊ͦ͑ͬ̐̽̈́ͅ ̸̤̩̺͕̺̬̤̠̼ͬ̋ͤ̈́͌̉̋ͭͩͦ̿̋̆̃ͭ̔ͫ͝͞͠Q̷̷̢̹̤̮͈̭̱̰͉̤̙̟̤̱̱͓̼͉̜̣ͣͩ̉̏̅͒͆̔̅ͪ͑͛ͩ́͘U̢̖̱͎̫̖̤̮̠̭̫̟ͭ̅̾ͭ͐ͨ̾̃̋͌ͩͬ̈̾̒ͮ͌́͜ͅͅE̒̿ͣͮ͑̑͌̀̋̆̀̀͢͏̷̩̠̩̫̗͔̫̼̦͇͖̟͍̺̻͖̬S̡̫͔͇̽͒ͫ̀ͭ͊ͦ̓̓ͨ̂̔̌̀̀̚̕͠T̷̡̘̦͇͈̗͓̼̺͇̤̙́ͩ̌ͨ̈̆́ͮͣ̃ͨ̽͠͞ͅI̘̫̝͖̖̭͉̦̱͕̟̘̫͑̅͂ͦͪ͢͜͝ͅͅǪ̜͍̤͚̉ͫ̐͛͆̃̆̍̿̇̈́̽̇ͭ̀͟͡ͅN̢̜̹͕̞͎̜̺͈̼͓͔͖̞͔̖̲̺̆ͨ̋̀̍͂͆̓̔͊̀͞ͅŜ̷͒͛̿͞͏̫͞

P̶̡̘͙̩̣͖̪̗̘͍̩̦̋ͯ̀ͧ͊͌ͬͤ̌̐̋̄ͅȮ̶̉͒ͨ̀̏͂͌͌̆̽̇̉͛̕҉̫̘̺̣̹͔͔͕̥͖͖̘͍̯̰C̛ͪ̊̍ͦ̏͐͗̈́̍̒͌̑͐̈͋ͨ͛҉͕̺̳̻̝̱̹͍͇̝̫̦͕̥̮ͅͅO̴̻͓̗̥̭̩̠̖̭̤̗̤̲͕̮̲̮ͪ̂̉̈́͋̚͢ͅ ̴̶̴̧̧̲͓̻̯̱̒̐̐͋̌͒͐ͨ̋̓̈ͧͨ̂̇̄̐̀̒N̰̪͔̣͚̘͓̬͕̏ͨ͗ͨ̀́́͡͠ͅỌ̵̝̩̭̹̤̳͓̤͍̰̖̼͕͎̋̈́́ͩ͊ͬ̿̀ͣͮ̔͆̀ ̴̵̴̡͖̯̮̦̟͎̥͖̳̞̬͎̝͍̩̮͆̄͌͑͂ͭ̓̈́ͫ͑̒̀̒̓̔́ͅB̶̧̛̬̟̺̻͉̺͕̹̯̬̬̌ͮͩͬ̊ͩͫ̉Ĩ̵̵̡͇̣͍̺̼͙̖̻̇͐͂̓͢͠C̴̷̨̖͉̭̻̦̭̣͎̮̹̬͕͖̮ͮ̒̇̉ͬ͊͒̍̾ͤ̃̐͂͑ͅṲ̵͙̙͕̺͓̮̤̩̯̹̭͇̭̄̒͌̎͂̔́ͤ͋̄̅̋̆́ͦ̔ͪ͘͢͝ͅ

But I'm proud of being a /r9k/ virgin

I demand more Headpatting.

Anything from Green Bunny is acceptable for most kids (and adults that are kids at heart). Compelling story lines and superior animation make anything from this studio a must watch!

Heartily endorsed.

there should be a direct reason for it that pertains to each of their posts. unless you are one of the old trips, you definitely should not be blogging under one.

TLs are the best trips

desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/ !TKgDHVsABc/

Fͯ̽̔̔̇͌͏̸̧͖̪̱͙̠͔͈͠ͅU̳̲̪͈̳͕̽ͬͪͬ͋̑̏̏̌̎̇ͤ͞C̡̗̖̬̰̖̹͕̔̔̀͂̇̔̍ͧ̂̏ͭͪ͊͂ͩ̚͠K̶̢̙̟̥͇͚̗͉͚͕̬̻̦̻͍͉͙͈͙͌̀̌̒ͦ͛ͣ̆̾̿͗͡ ̶̰̰͚͎̊ͩͬ̓ͧ̈́̐͗̔ͭ̉̄͒́̂́͜O̪̖͙̳̩̘̘͈̝̘̓̃ͭ̈̂̉̂̉ͣ͂ͬ̃͒͌̽͗̋͞F̨͚̝̯̼̗͙͕͕͔̦̦̖̟̥̍̇̊̀́ͬ̑̃͒̊ͧ̐̅̆̚̚͟͞F̢̪̖̞̲̙͚̣̠̦̬̺̱̞̩͈͉̣ͪͨ͒̔ͬ͒̚͝ͅ ͓͙̟͍̇͋ͩ̐̃̏͜Nͣ̌ͤ̓̊ͧ͒͊ͧ͑̉ͪ̈́҉̷͏͔̰̻͔̦͔̤͇̯̠̞̪͇̙̖͕̹Ȩ̡̹̳̟ͩ̆̓̒̈́̓̇͂͂̊̆͞W̵̢̽̐̀ͪ͘͡҉̝͍̣̞F̡̡̖̠̥̞̭̼̱͚̥͛̀̐͂ͧ͡A͋̆̊ͪ͂̿͐̕҉̶̠͎̪̞̰̮͎̯̮͍̤͖Ǵ̴̷̟̺̠̤̗̦̜̻̣͖̳̺̑̓̒̋͂ͧ̎͌̉͠

>tumblr posting avatarfagging autist
Good example of a bad trip.

Can I be a loli too ?

Go to sleep, aniki.

>more Headpatting

WISH GRANTED

Every 60 seconds.

Ah alright.
Good night everyone

i want to see her raped by a dolphin

OH god I remember that faggot.

We can't tell from this angle. Please touch your toes for us!

WAKE UP ANIKI

Ngh ?

Why are threads like this still around

WAKE THE FUCK UP

QUIT SHOUTING IM TRYING TO SLEEP GEEZ

>777

Trips means they stay forever.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT

N̶̸̸̡̨̼̦̹̠͎͇̘͗̍̔̅ͦ͋̂̈́ͅI̥̦̮̬̭̬͎̪̳̣̜̘̯̲̗̻͐͑̂̔ͦͯ͂̈̇̕͝C̶͉̳͚̖͕̼͇͈̘̞̟͉̥̏̅̀̾̓ͦ͟͢͠͡Ȩ̵͓̖̳̝̻̤̳̟͕̫̞̖͇̫̘̳̲̦̅̆͂́ͮ̾̂̑̓ͩͩͅ ̴̷̢̝͖̘̩̰̦̼̠̯͍͔̥̹̩̖̭͖̺̦ͬ̿̇ͤ̽͂ͣͯ͂ͬͭ̉͋̚T̴̛͓̜̙̫̮̱ͯ̾̈́̈́͊͒̾ͯͫͩͦ̓ͤ̊ͩͩͪ̒̀̕R̴̷̡̼̦͙̫̥̦̲̞̞̼̲̗͇͉̫͆̍ͣ́̅̑ͦ̚ͅͅͅI̵̭̲̯̻̯̲̻͍̙͉̲̰̳͚̬ͤ̃̒ͨ̈͗͌̅̊ͤ̏̔̐͆̓̒̇͜P̷̤̻̖͉̳̦͖̹̞̠ͭ̅͆͋ͭ͞ͅS̛ͬ͒̂ͬ̉ͫ̾ͬ̂̔͂͗͐̚͏̲͎̦̘̻̘̝̘ ̡̛͍̻̟̺̫͇̣̯̹͍̘̭̞̲̝̘͇ͮͮ͂̈́ͣ̌̀̏́̌̇͊̈̉̉͒F̏̇ͨ̄ͤͩ̽̈̆̎̃͋̓ͪ̕҉̣̘͚͈̲͈̣̟͚̠̱̖͇̞̯͈͞Ḁ̴̢̛̦̪̲̝̳̳͕͚͕̯̳̖̖̬ͣ͂́̔ͮ̑͡G̨̛̖͚̯̥̫̩͉͇̻̪͈̻̘̟͈̭͗̃̄ͩͮ̋͟͞͠ͅͅͅG̒ͦ̾͌ͮ̒̆ͪͦ̄͋ͪ͛̑ͤ̓ͮ̄̚͜҉̴̛̯̰͎̙͎̖͚̫̞͖͇̗̱̠̜̭ͅͅǪ̶̫͇̥̣̖͍̪̦̞̗͊͗̀̓̈ͣͦ̿ͬ͆͑ͪ̅̋ͅT̡̡̗̜͓͇͇̘̮͎̊ͫ̌̓̀̓̈̈́͢

>777
You tell me, God.

I've heard you can watch kizumonogatari right after bakemonogatari. can anyone confirm or deny this?

M̶͂̂҉̬̲̬̲͉Y̷͐́̾҉̰͔͈̖ ͚͕͚̼̲̇̎̚͞N̦͕͖̻̤̭͇͊͊́ͭ̋ͬ͟E̱̫̯̫͂ͪ͋ͬ͟Ĭ̬̤̤͕̽G͖͕̮̖̯͓̤̭ͪ̐̑͛ͭ̐̌͐͟H̨ͦͮ̆̓҉̫͔̱̜B̷͔͔͉̑ͭ̔̿̅͝Ǒ̠̮̙̜̟̮̺̩̤̃͢͡R̩̮͂̍̆̋ͭ͒͗̂ ̯̄̏̒̐̔̓̅ͮL͈̰̣͕̣̬̜ͮ̄ͪ̎̏͘Ë̆̐̊ͦ͘͏̝͓̫͔̥̝ͅA͗̈́̉͛̏҉̦̯̜̫̯͉̤̯V͈͙̪̓̓̀͑ͪ̑ͣ͗Ẻ̶̛̹͙̰̓̎͋͑̊ͮ̀ͅS̵̭̝̍ͮ̎̓̚ ̶̛̠̹̙̹̯̥̠̹̐͋̓̋̾ͅḨ̥̪̆͒͑͊̓̓̀͑͆́̕I̦̦̭̼̞ͮ̀ͧ̓̈̋̚̕S̭̫̹͍̳̲̗͈ͨ̇͗̀͊ͬ̈̇ ̤̮͉̹̉̊͋͑ͫ̀N̡̛̻̪̫͑̂͂͐ͩ̈́͞Ẽ̂̑ͯ̃̄҉̤͔̦̙͓͈͚̗T̂̌̃ͫ͏͍͕̻͖͘͝W͓̝͇̰ͩ̈̔̇̆ͅO̞͇̬̦̼̓͒ͫ̍̐͗̆̀̕͢R̶̓͛҉͙̹̭Ḱ̦̖͙̬̼͓̓̑́ ̞͇̌ͪ̅̈́̅͜O͙̫̦̼͊̾̈́P̷̡͈͉̲ͪͧ̐̏ͨ͒͝E̺͈͚̫̤̪ͬ̍̐̌͗͋ͪN̶̸͙̦̬͚͕̮̣̹̽̀̄ͬͩ͠ ̷̰͉͆ͣͤ̇̏ͤ͢A̢̦̘̼̱̯͙̠̩ͤ̋ͬͫ̚͜͝N̂͂ͨͅD͙̹̣̗͕̝͓̟̈́͐̑̀ ̛̘̗̎ͬ͒ͭȊ̓̂͏̙͓̺̗͙̜'̴̠̮͈ͯ̀͜M̨̩͗̌̿͆ͬͯ͠ ̢̧̥̟̬̩̭ͩͮ́T̵̤̰͖͓̼̖̀̏ͧ͌̾͊A̵̬ͯ͂̒ͮͧ̈́͗̓͡K̻͍͖̠̠̻̠ͯͮ͂̍ͭͦ̓͑̋I̧͖͕̤̘̩̼ͣ̈ͤ̈́̽ͬ̆ͬN̞̦͚̟̂ͦ͡G̵̤͚̳͎̮͊̾̄̄ ̸̡̟̜̻̭͚̬͇ͪ̅͌̐ͪͮ̃͋̕T̼̤̝̗͍̜̲ͮ͗̽̋̂ͧ̒H̶̶̱̫̱͙͆̒̊̎͐̊̂͠Ĕ̛̠̬̩̠̤̻̾ͅS̶̡͕̤͉̱̳̟̼̠̓͗̂ͧͦ̈̚͝Ĕ̖͇̓̀̅ͧ̿͡ ̙ͯ́͋͋ͧ̎͊̏͞O̹̠̰̱̱̤̠̘̅̓͊̑̀͜F̯̝͙̲͒̈́̓ͬͧ̒́͠F̘̤ͨ̓ͣ̌ͪ̚ ̛̜̖͙̼̩̬ͤͮͬ̆ͫ̀̔̄̕͟H̫̥̜̣̟̍̆̔̆̆̔ͅI̢̪̻̻̮͙͖͈̪ͯͧ̍͐ͪŚ̴͈̥̹̀͋ͧ̅͡ ̴̣̺̪̻͇̼̼͍ͪ͂͊ͫ͆͒P͈͕̙͚̊̋͘͠C̗̗̜̗͉̜͗ͯ͗̉͟

bump

F̵̢̛̗̺͙̲͔̦̜̥̌̓̿̏̔͋͐̃ͭ̅̉ͨͮͣ͢ͅƯ̶̧̜͓͍̗̼̣̖̜̹͔̑̿͂̓̓̌̏̆ͪ̌Ċ̛̰̳̯̣͖̣̣̮͋̂ͣ̈̀͟K̵̨͛ͫ̉̌̐͒̓̏͌̇ͮ̓͆̌̀͏͎̩̞̲̲̜̜̩̭̺̻̮̜͜ ̶̶̢̣͚͖̜̻̖ͨ̊͐̐͆ͯͯ̆ͨͩ̓͛̿̀͋̀̚̕ͅṀ͐̄͐̓҉̷̤̬̗̙̣͎̥͉̳̕͞ͅĘ̸̦̤̘͙̤̹̼̥͇̖̣̩̞͔̜ͧͬ̎͂ͬ̀͂͂̓̿̃̎͞͡ ̸̴ͣ̌̏̿͒̕͝͏͙̹̘̰Uͧ̍ͭ͌̊̅ͯ͛͏̢̤̘͓̜͟Ṕ̵̾̄̋͑͋͛̂̽́ͧ̎̎̅̄ͬ̋̌ͮ͏̷̖͎͉̞̪̮̝̟͉̖̳̬͖̺͈̻̤̺ ̌̄̋͛͆͛̕͡͏̱̗̠͚͇S̵̥̘͕͔͚̋ͧ̂̓̌ͦ͑͊̊̂ͫ͟͟͜Ȩ͍̪̥͓̤̦͎̺͙̥̲̫̝̼̹ͧ̄ͤ̀̏ͩ̎̔ͅM̸̛̦͙̪͓͓͚̰̼͛̃́͋͌͟P̅̽̄ͧͦͨͣ̓̈ͣ̽̄ͧ́̔ͣ҉͍̱̙̘͓̝̥̰̼͍̺̭̠̲͖͟͡͡ͅE̓̊̋̈̇̔́ͪͪ̿͂̐̿͐̽͘͏̦̞͔̩͔̮͞Ï̷̖̟̮̦̱̺͉̺̗̯̘̞͋̇͗̇̓͘̕͠͠

hump

i dont get it

I͂̾̈́҉̣̫̜̦̜͚̩͇̬̤̹̰͖̖̥̩͚ͅT̸̴̡͖̮̩̙̹͎͎̝̟̟͇̫̝̭̭̞ͤ̽̊̋ͧͬͭ͊͘'̵̥̩͖̤̬̩̗̝̹̣̞͍̼͙̗̬̖̟ͤ̽̔ͮ̔̂̿͞͠Ş̷̨͓͈̬̥̠̱͔͓̻͙̘̬͈͖̅ͬ̇ͤ̃ͩ̓͋̆ͬ̊̓͢ ̧ͤ͊̄ͤ͛̿̏̋ͫ̋̒ͤ͏̜̪̜͕̟̱ͅC̟̻̟͎͇̦͕̙̺͚̩̜͑̾͛̈́̓͌̕̕͜͠ͅA̤̻̭̣͍̥̼͙͇̰͎͙̖̭̲̥͍̿̐ͦ̈́̊̇͆̒͐̏̾ͮ̿ͮ̀͘͜͠ͅͅN̵͕͚͚̫͈͇͔͓͈̳̼̞̱̤̹̉̇ͮ͂̿̿̇ͬͯ͂ͭͪ̄C̵̃͑̆̍͌ͨ́̇͜҉̧̦͓̗̯̼E̴͇̫͉̗͖̬̝͚̮̙̘̙̥̙̹̽̾ͭ̾ͭ͆͜R̪͎͉͇̝̝͔͉̳̜͕̻͍͖̰̮̱͚̊̆̊̈́̈́̓̆ͩͦ̇ͨ͋ͮ̒ͭ̓̔́̚͝͞ͅ,̷̹̻̱̜͕͕̹̯͙̫̙̺͍̮̣̩ͯ̃̎̅ͤͩ͒̿̿͊̅̊̄̾̈̋́͢͞͝ͅ ̸̧͉̣̟̖͚̫̰̫̼̦̘̬ͣ̿ͫ̀͗̾ͯ͑̃̈́ͣ̇̓̀̅ͩ̚͘͘͡Y̵̜̲̻̫̊ͭ͑ͣ̎̂̌̾͜͜͠Oͪ̄ͤ̀͂̄͛ͫ̈ͦ͛́͜͏͚̘̲̳̟͖̜͙͔ͅŨ̶̉ͤͫͬ̓̔ͮ̉ͪͦ̐ͣ̚͞҉̭̼̩͍̤͉̠͍̦̥͚͔̣̮̗́͠ ̧̲̖͇̹̗̩̝̻͇̠͔̹̘͇̺̓̌̆͠ͅD̷̟̼̠̗͔̦͚͛ͫ̓̐͑ͧ̇͋̈́ͤͬ̀͌ͬ́̕͠Ơ̸̯̜̖̠̳̳̂̃ͦ̃ͪ̀̊̏͑́̅͗ͩͧ̋̂̚͢͠Ṉ̖̹͇̰̺̼̠̜̤͚̜̪̙̦̹̜̀ͪ͌ͯ̾͛͛͘͠͞'̰͕̪̞̱̹͓͕͙͍̩̰̤̘̲͎̺̌͋̊̎̂ͧ͗̄͒͋͐ͭ̏ͯͬ͒́T̨̪̘̘̹͎̹͖͖̜̳̩̼̰̞̫͔̣͊̓ͯͨͬ͌̈̀̉̓̀ͯ̍ͫ̌̃̍

S̶͛̂͌̎̚͢͏̧̠̹̰̲̬̻̪͙̰͕̦̞̣̜̩̬͝Ẽ̝͚̗̰̭̿̊̊̒̇̎̈́͜͝ͅN̷̡̢̖̼̮̖̞̞̟͕̟̫̥̣͆ͭ͊̆ͫͬ͒̊͌̿̐̍́̚P̴̓͊͌͊̎ͭ̓̑ͤͧ͗͠҉̷̼̜̦̗̥̥͇͖̟̮̜̺̬͉̻Ą̴̧̙͇̻͉̺̪̥̣̜̻̜͕͉̼͉͆͑̂ͪ̅̅ͧ̃̍͘͟ͅI̵̳͚̣̟̟̻̠̩̱̙̣͔̱̺̲̭ͪ͑̃̐ͯͦ͌̒̋̍ͭ̀͢͝ͅ ̡̧̩͎̭͕̲̳̼̖͚̮̮̝͈ͧͯ̉̋̉͟͞ͅP̈̀̋̃̀̅͜͏̱̠̣̟͎́L̐ͪ̓͑̎͐̓͛ͭ͛҉̖̖̼̰̞̹̣͇̰̀Ę̵̣̘̝̺̰̥̞̗̺̘̳̙̘̱̼̻͓ͫ̾ͤ̌̊̿̃̾̍̈́͆̾̏ͩͬ̚͟͡A̴̴̭̬̞̳͈͛̀̉́͐̀̚S̢̛͍͓͉̪̺̔̔ͪͪ͒́ͫͬE̢͖̥̰͍͔̖̬ͧ̆̾̎ͨ͋́͗͑͂̂ͧ̎̄ͪ̿ͬ̉͘ͅ ͯ̆͌ͣ͂͑ͤ̓͊͐͒̎̐҉͕̺͚̗͕̣̙̯͍̩̤̱̣̳̝͙Ģ̛́͑ͬ̍ͯ͛̾ͫ͛̉ͯ͊ͫͦ́̍̔̂̚͏̢̠̺̬̻̻̩̫̼͍͖̪̭͔͠I̡ͫ̊̇͐̆ͮͪ͊ͩ͊̈͌̈́̌ͬ҉҉̜̟͍̹͓̺̗V̧̛̠̗̯̯͈̪̙̍̒͛ͯ͊ͭ̄̍ͯ͋͑̂̒̚͝E̸̵̤͉͍͓͙͉̤̯ͬͣ̅ͬͦ̀̽ͭ̉̽ͮͮ̎ͩ͆́̚̚͡͞ ̢̭̞̣͍͖̦̞͔̤̪̮͈͕͙̱̎͌ͣͪ͋ͭ͟M̷̢̮̳̹͖̰̠͚͉̖̼̜͔̝͖̼͙̠͋͐̾̂̅̒̿̀̉̈́̒̾̍ͪ̂͒̔̀ͅÈͩ̆ͯ̎́̈͒́̈͋̒ͯ͝͏̵̙͍͎̫͍̱͚̳͎̰͔̳͇̬͈͖͍̙͠ͅ ͮͭ̓͋̚҉̸̺̘̙̮̮̠̰D͐͑ͧ̌̈́̈́̍ͩͣ̄ͮ̽͂̇ͨ̑҉͕̘͖̠̺̫͓̠̯̬̹͖͍̜̰̯́͡ͅU̦̥̙͎̹̭̰̬̱̯͈͉̜͎̦͚̫̦̓̇͆̈́̾̉̄́͆̍͊͘͜B̵͉̺̞͚͍̤̩̘̖̰̹̘ͦ̎̒̃͐͆ͭ̅̿̊ͨ͒́ͧͮ͢ͅS̵̅̅̏̀̊̒̊̎̈ͪ̆͗͡͏͏̝̞̬̤

answer please
bump-hump

bump

F̶̡̨̢͍̟̗̮̤̈͑ͪͩ̑ͧ̐ͮ͒̿͑̈̄ͣ̂̔̏ͧ͢ͅͅȔ̶̥̮̘̞̖̩͓̱̞̃ͦ̈͆̒̀͛̃̍ͩ̏̊̄͒̈́̂̄͠ͅC̸̨̲̭͇̘̤͚̪̙̦̜͎̗͖͓̟̗ͤ̐͂͂̊́͛̀͝K̡̛ͮ́̄ͦ̓̊̂ͫ͗ͨͯ͗̍̎̑̽ͣ̈́̾͏̧̟̬̳͖͕̲̲̘̹̻̬̝͈̱͚̰̠̘̺ ̷̢͎̬̜̰͒ͬ̏̌̅̍̓͂ͣͦ̀͝͠T̵̵̜͓̭̱̺̱͎̮̼̩͆ͨ̌͡͝H̷̛̼̺̻̜͙̫̖͇̺̥̮̝̽ͮͨ̎̑ͭ͐̊̌͂͜ͅI̡̨̧̛̳̥̟͍̥͉͓̝̱̥͔̗̮̱̘ͨ͂͐ͣͅS̸̢̃̆ͨ̂ͤͦ͊͛͌̀̕͏̭̰̠̘̖ ͮ͛̽ͦ͏̨̜̫̘̪͍̱͈̺̬̩̻̺̻̙̝̠̮͘͟͞Ṣ̪͙̭̳̫̣̯̟̳̘͉̞͑̌̽̀̕͠H̆͒̈́̄̓̐̑ͫ͊͒̄̂̋̆̊̋̔ͬ̅͏̸͖͚̰̪̮̖̬͠͡I̧̼̤͕̬̜̦̟̘̲͕͖̯̬͙̱͑ͬ͊̈ͬ͛̽ͬ̑ͨͪ̇ͮ́ͦ̊͜͜͞Tͩͭ̽ͦͤ̐ͭ̑͆̈́ͫ͌ͫͮ͋͒ͪ̒҉̙̪͔͎̝́͠ ̢̌̅̈̽̆̊́̉͏͝҉̩̞̭̭̳͍̼̲̜̻̬̣ͅͅI̵͕͇͈̤͙̗̗̖̬͚̊ͬ͌̂̉ͪͨ̇̋̎̐̌͟'̓̈ͨ̋͐͏̹̱͙̖̥̰͖̘̭̳͚́M̸̹̭͕̣͔ͦͫͩͤ̆̔̉̈ͫ͋͊̽ͭ͑̂͊ͤ͐ͧ͜ ̶̩̙̩̩̖̥̜̝̪̓ͦ́̉̋ͪ̐͛̐͂͘͠O̴̶͐͂̾̐̿́͗͐̂ͤͭ̀͠͏̟̞̖͔͈̼̗̯̗ͅͅF̴̸͙̣̗̞̟̰͔̻͇̭̯͇͕̱͆ͬ̎͑͊̎͑̄̅̓ͦ̓̋̄ͦ́̚͞F̸̻̺͈̙̪̬͇̫͖̹̬̠̠̰̰͍̪̟̣̍͒̐̑̆ͧ̓ͭ̓͛̂̈͝͡ ̶͔̮̳̗̦̺̗̀̈́̓̾̈́ͯ̈͒̃̾͒̔̕T̡͉̬͓̯̞̣͎̰̼͍̦͕̩̠̎̓̈́̅̔ͧͩͧ̏ͨ̆ͮ͊̒ͬͮ̚͢͝͞ͅͅͅȮ̈́̓̎҉̷͕͈̤̯͇ ͣ͒ͮ̎͆͑ͫ̈̂̽̃ͬ͑̃̊̎ͨ́̈́̀҉̨̜̯̭̟͉̼͕̞̝̞͘͜B̢̺͖͚͓̣̂̈̉̃́̿̉ͯ̈́̈̈́ͧ̈́̈̐ͮ̕͢͢E̴̵̛͇̙̠̣͈͚̗̘͈̦̯͖̻̱̺̪̫̫ͪ̿̄̂́̌̓ͨ̍̀̏ͪ̽Ḑ̶̹̰̤̼͓͈͎̣̉ͭ͆̽̓̆ͫ́̉͢͠

I can't read shit. Quit messing up your writing

fucking bump someone answer this shit please or i'm gonna cut myself

nice dubs
I know nothing about what you're asking

Ş̷͛̑ͮ̍͜͝҉̫͈̗̫ͅḨ̤͙͇̞͇̦͕̠̰̩̣̑ͫ͋̏̋ͤ̒͐ͧ̀́͟O̴̴̵̩̺͇̭̻̮̮̥̾ͪ̄͐́ͮ̑̽̇ͮͭ͊̓̅̾͆͟͞ͅV̴̡͈̳̳͚̗̥̘̣̼̘̮̼ͨ̿͐͂̽ͦͬͣ͋͋ͩ̃͋̐̈́͞E̴̷̸̤͈̞̹͓̝͕̝̮̞̤͕̬̩͎̓̔̍̎ͪ̊ͪͣ̀ͣ̇̎́͡͡ ̭͚͕̪͔͎̰̠̩̺̃͊̄̐̐͆̈́͐ͭ́͡͡͠R̍ͮͣ̈̂҉̗̖̪̮͎̺ͅƠ̵̡̢̘̞̹̣͂ͨͧ̑͂͐͂̍̍Ć̷̡̢̛̟̘̘̙͓͍̳̯̮̙̼̹̤̝ͩͯ̎́Ķ̨̪͖̞̜̮̹̌̒̉̆ͬ͒ͨ̀̌͊ͫ̀͘͞ͅ ͎̱̳͔̪̹̖̖̥̝̘͚̬̘͕̻̦͍ͨ̃͗ͨ̓̀̉͛̎̄̅̇̆̓ͦ͂͐ͨ͟͞ͅŞ̖͎͚͈͙̈́̌ͫ̕A̴̦̬̮̗̩̺̭͓̝̮͗ͮ̽͗̈ͫͮ̎́L̢̨̜̥̳̬̱͉͈̱̖̘̠̦͖͔̘͍̤͆̇ͨͦͦ̌ͨ̓̏ͦͦ̌͋ͨͦ̀̚͘ͅTͧ̎ͬͤ͊̍̿̀ͧ̔̽̃̿̈ͯ̎̚҉͖̹̪̘ ̯̼̥̗̠͎̠̝͉̣̫̠͇̠͈͙̒̾ͦ̆͌͗̿͊̆ͬ͆̓͒̐̔̿̃̓̚͡͠ͅUͮ̈́̃ͩ͊̓́̑̓̏́͜͏̯̮͙̻̤̘͈̜͔͙͍̤͈͓̩͍͚̝́͢P̄̌̔̃ͣ̎͏̵̡̢͔͔̗̩͎͉͙̻̜̜̝͙̯̱̹͙͔̼ ̸̖̻̪̠̖͊͊͛͌̃̄̃̌̈́̏̍ͤ̉ͫ͘ͅY̷̸̢̱̙͚̗͉̟͍̟̜̟̪̟̜͔̞̳̑ͣ̽̏ͭ̍̓̓͑̌̒ͧ͘͡ͅO̶̧̡̟̟̼̮͚̻̦̰̽͒̎̅ͣͫ͌ͣ́͑̄̌͠U͉̹͍͙͕̩̞̘͎͎̹̜ͧ̋̅̂̋̐̔͑ͫ̇̈́ͣ͌̑̌̚͡͡R̶̡͚̟̞͕̟͔̤̥̞͓͍͉̖̩̹̤̱̎ͩ̋̏̏̃̿ ̆͑̄̃ͫ̓͜҉̨̹͓̰̰͉͚̞͓̲̫̦͍̰̞̦͙̼̪͢Ą̴̡̩͕̪͚̺͔̦̤̜̤̞̪̪͇͇̫͚̀̊̅ͧͯ̕͞S̸̵͖̖̬̼̮̲͍̘̘͙̥̼͚̖̥̻̔̈́̿͆ͭͪS̷̵̨͚̙̬͔̪̥̘̣͕̩͇͎̎͊́̃ͤ̓͝ ̸̨͓̟̯̻̻͈͉͎̫̣̫̣̜ͨͬͯ͊̈́ͭ͆͛͗̓͋͡

Who is this slut?

please stop

then get on that shit and find it out, please
bump

You sick necrophiliac.

me

bump

bump
will pay in loli images

>what's this for user?

collecting liquid

for answering this question

bump

is this the local Cred Forums chatroom?

you're too cute

I really want to fuck the jesus out of this nun.

then answer :(
bump

Here's your fucking response:
The Monogatari series is best enjoyed in release order, but in theory you can watch it out of order if you don't mind losing some enjoyment and/or potential understanding

tfw you don't always get subs
it hurts

Sssssshhh
Lolis are sleeping.

What about the book order? And I wasn't asking about everything else, just kizumonogatari since it was the third light novel.

don't be sad
dubs>subs

IT'S THE NUTSHACK

me on the left

Name a better girl to have appeared within the last decade. Don't bother, you can't.

No u!

Cred Forums has been suffering with severe stomach cramps for months now and these threads are the violent diarrhea that resulted. Time will tell if we survive or die of dehydration. I'm hoping for the latter.

fuckin' bump

Check' em

Check my 9.

bump~!

how did this get so many replies?

Yeah you're right, it's the second part of Monogatari story in the novels so you should be no problem doing that

would you recommend monogatari?

Are you 100% sure here? I've watched bakemonogatari already so I can just watch kizu now, right?
bump

Totally, don't forget that Kizu was supposed to come out four years ago

I think you are trying to fool me here. So should I just watch it in book order?

You don't have to believe me, I think book order is pretty good way to enjoy it.
You can make your decisions
bakemonogatari.wikia.com/wiki/Monogatari_Series_Timeline

Why are you so ugly?

hey guys

>be gone from Cred Forums for a few days
>come back to this
What is this fuckery

Check my 5.

the only thread on Cred Forums where you can behave like on Cred Forums.

wizard!

Kill yourself.

bump

bump

R@ygold, hussyfan or kitty goddess?

I love Emilia.

okay

Give me You, faggots.

here

This; is a loli

Yousoro!

Kill yourself

Well, Cred Forums?

lolis don't have hips like that

Loli with boobs? Not a thing m8

>Regulations and ruuuuules
The only thing you guys managed to do with these threads is making me nostalgic about the year Gainax killed Christmas. fuck you

Why do you got a judge? Just because her hips are a bit big, her height is a bit tall, and her boobs are a bit large for a loli doesn't mean she's not a loli

The definition of loli is prepubescent anime girl.

Cred Forums - lolis

have we shitposted as much as we could?

Look what time it is

dubs

checked

Check my 7

Nope. Check my 9!

Ha! Check my 5

No. Check my 6

Check my 2.

Pathetic desu

check my 9.

Now check my 6.

>dub spammers spam a thread mocking them
Haha what a shock

Check my 3 desu

Check my 5 desu

We're a bunch of failures desu

Finally

They're not smart enough to figure that out.

Checked

>tfw got 22 two times

You too.

My mom loves me dubs confirm

HAHAHA

Your mama a fat and doesn't love you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dubs

Impressive

HONK

check my 9

bAKA

check my 5

check my 7

You guys are amateurs, check my repeating digits.

No.

Are you challenging me to a duel?

this is still here?

No

my fucking sides

Checked

Finally, a HIGH QUALITY meta thread!

So close.

Now I'm proud of this thread.

>deleting random dubs posts
For what janny?

I hope you die in fire.

l̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅl̷̸͙̪̺̝̲̪̦̺̺̪̗ͫͣ̐̓̊̽̐ͦͬ͆̕͜͞ͅ

Checked

▲▲

ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

Are you sad that you didn't lurk 2 years and jumped right in?
Are oldfags taunting you with their 1337 skills?
Fear no more. With this simple trick you too can be an oldfag!

Reminder that you CAN NOT prove this wrong.

N̴̴̪̟̞͓͓̺̥͓̒̋̉͒̒͗ͭͮ͆̋͋͑ͯa̅ͧ̇̾̔͟͏̙͚̟̳̲̞̻̱̳͎͍̯͎̬̟͉ͅį̶̛̭͖̱̖̜̫̭̹͚͍͓̦̬͎̬̯͉ͮ̌̀̋̓̒̇͐̓̌̽͑̔̕͜l̨̢͍̠̹̻̬̙͕͍͙̪̭̊̆ͫ̑ͩ̃ͫ̓̈̂e̡̛̟̥̞̞͖̬̲͖͇͇͇̺̤̬͐̓̍̐ͫ̈̈̈́̓̇̏̅́͢͝d̛̲̪̫̳͎̘͖͚̼͈̩̭͍̪̠̓̍̄ͮ́ͫ͒̈͒͝ ͑̋ͯͤͣͮͪͧ̇́̕҉̜͙̫͓̙̤i͎̤͓͈̹̙͇͔̫̱̮̥̬͔͍̾͗͊ͤ̉̒̔̑̽̏͒̐͢͝ţ̠̼͚̤̪͔̓͒̿ͬ̿͗ͬ̋͜͠

Merge Cred Forums with /an/

>Error: You were warned. You must first view this warning to post again.
Wew, lad.

Jesus, if you're going to bait, put some effort into it, this isn't even remotely amusing.

>>>/reddit/

>Error: You were warned about a warning. You must be warned about this warning again.

Loli want up!

Loli want up!

Why is this thread still up?

Love

>Why?

Didn't you READ the OP?!

Loli have tiny bodies and need big, strapping Cred Forumsnons to take care of them.

Are you just gonna sit there and do nothing as Loli get bullied and ignore them when they want up?

Who will cook the pancakes (with lots of syrup)?

Your ignorance is why this thread exists, you big bully!

Because the mods are for once ,not faggots

Designated shitposting thread.

What's different from the 20 other generals?

>What's different

ARE YOU BLIND?!

LOLI!

Gives everyone annoying retards to hate

>How do I help?

For starters, you could pick up this Loli!

According to that chart I'm an oldfag.

Most people here don't agree on that though.

sauce?

Prego with extra mushrooms. Why?

Everyone, downvote this guy so I don't have to see his shitty comment.

Ban the nu-male

This thread can't be locked until a hero gets trips.

>>̩̩͞1̹̕4̮7̸̖̟̦̜̟5͉͡72̵8͈̯̳̪̭̹6̵̭̩̺̮͖̖5̵̩̦̻
͚̥͙͈͘>̲l̬͕̻̬̣̖o̵͓͚̠͚͍͈c̯͚̕k͉̗̬͔͞eͅd͓͈̩͎̙́
̰͍̭͉͡W̼̲͓h̷͙a̻̥͝t͈̬̦͎͇̥̣?̙͇͉̟

bump

sage

Checked

nice dubs

Funposting general

check em

Look at this slut.

who is this? I'm thinking of changing mirage's hair style to this

Sauce?

What's the next step?

Will Hiroshima ever allow loli on /e/?

azusanity.wikia.com/wiki/Rachel_Handelbarz

Spoonfeed him harder, retard. It's not like it was obvious from the artstyle.

Welcome to /spg/

How does he distinguish loli from non loli?

>together we can
No you cant

>you will never expeditionate in the wild arctic
youtube.com/watch?v=QnM2tVZr7Fs

>when you seed animu and see this shit
What the fuck

is that ponycanyon?

>seeding animes

It just happens.

There is no reason to not stream your animes unless you come from reddit

>implying redditors are allowed to use anything except crunchy
Start your free trial today!

Ģ̝̺͖̪͍̺̅̔̃̊̓̀ͅͅOͪ̉͗̍ͧ̋̀̓̍͘͝͝͏̧̗͖̘̦̳͎̲̱̜͙͇ ̸̧̲͖̻̀̂ͯ̂̒͊̊̍̾̌̆ͬͤͨ̑̇B̭̜̬̻͚̟̑ͪͤͦ͗͆̌̿ͧ́̚̕͝͡͝Ả̷̀̄͐̐͢҉̞͖̩̼̦͙̦̠̤̬̮͓̤̖̦̼͓̮͞C̆̒͒́̆̍̈́ͯ͒̋̌̀ͭ̚҉̴̜̭͖͉͖̤̺̠͎̮̪̞̱̹͜K̡̒̄̓̅ͨ҉̴̻̦͈̪̳ ̷̡̛͖̯̬͚̣͚̼̗͉̜͇͓̻̤͉͙̹̞̉̅͑̈͝ͅT̷̴̟̠̭̬͚̗̰̘͑̒͛̿͗͡͠ͅỎ̴̙̳̹̬̗̗͓͙ͫ̆̓̿ͮ̌͊ͫ̽̅̑͋̏͠ ̇͋̾́ͤ̄̇̆̒͒ͭ̔ͪ͏͏̸̡̳̭̲͎̱͉Ŕ̳̜̞͍͔̭͛ͦ̊̃̒͂͆̈́̋̀͒̾̓̑̽̄ͯ́͢͝Ę̨̛̥̱̭̘̮̤͕̜͔̜̮͇͓͉̜̜̻̥͍̓̀ͧͯ̏̏̚Dͭͩ̂ͮͭ͐̈́̐̓̽̂ͯ͂̋ͯ̒͒͏̨͏͕̺̩̱̫̺͕̲͚̮̺̻̬̙D͒̊ͧ̌ͧ̑ͤ͏̶̨̢̬̼̯̰̱͚̤͉̗̥̠̖͘ͅI̧̘̦̫̱̪̓̓̊͐͐͒̑̾̏͐̓̋̓̈ͤ̽T̾͊ͯ͋̍̃̂̆̌̆̇͆̍̆̚̚͢͟҉̖̗̼̠̱͕̀

Who?

Pure loev

A guy called Cred Forums Teller or Meme Master

lmao

Mods are allowing these shitposting threads up to "punish" us

L̴̵̸̖̜̤̫̐ͯ͑͑̊̾ͩ̉͢U̢̳̹̳̩̝͍͖̭̫̲̰̪̹̝͇̍͂̄̋͛̂̄̿́R̡̡͉͓̞̱͉̖̙̱̺͍͕̳̆̿ͮͧ̉͂̍̓͑͗͜͞K̡̯̗̪̲̬̝̥̪͓͍͚̞̭͎̙̾ͤ̄̈̾ͩ̊̋͋̉ͤ͆̃͌̎ ̷̩͍͉͕͎̖̜ͮ͋ͨ̅̿͌͊ͦ͜M̡͎̤̺̥̖͚̤̣̫͇̞̼͍͈͖͕̻͍͋̏̑̍̅ͮ͒ͫ̇̕͞Ȏ̵̸̢̱̜̬̮̺̝͔̘̬͇̞͚̤̟̭̪͗͒̔̀R̷̨̯̘͔̩̯̜͉̱͙̯̭̫̗̻͐̂ͪ͗ͤ̈ͬͬ̅̿̀ͨ̍̍̏͊̚̚͘͡E̻͉̻̣̜̗̞̰̭̦̙͙̙̳ͣ̑̈́͛ͯ͑̑ͧͮ͞ ̡̍̑͐͢͏̶̝̝̝̦̩̲̖̳͙͖̩̣͕͉͕̗͡ͅN̨̞̣͈̠̞̲̙͖̥ͣ́̆ͩ̆ͦ̾̂ͬ̓̓ͦ͑ͮ̐̽ͮ̚̕͡ͅͅE̡͎̘̬͓̟̹̗̠̮̭̹̙͓̦̪͙̦̓͒ͣ̒̏̇ͪ̂̐̂̕͝W̨̧̨̝̰̲̰̱͖͍̠̲̹͔̓̍ͬ͐ͯ́͡F̷̨̧͓̥̹̯̦̺̖̥̺̭͚͊̄̑ͨ͑̅́͗͒̆͑͛͟Ạ̴̧̻͚̼̗̖̺̞̪͗̒̔͂̾͛ͅGͧ̄͊ͪ̃̂͒̏҉̱̫͡ͅ

I don't really mid as long as the "rules" are just a joke

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Check'em.

>park ranger
Honestly FUCK YOU FAGGOT.
It took me years of trying to forget that autistic fuck and you had to come along and remind me of him. I hate you user. I hate you.

Didn't he kill himself?

Whoops

It's a crop

Google or literally any reverse-image search function is impossible

But coop shit posting is the best. How pleb can you be?

Can we please ban ReZero threads?

Give it a month. They will die down. If not, migrate these threads over there until they get the idea.

d

i

u

i

z

C-c-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

ß

I love you faggots.

I love you too my nigger

Awww, I hate you too

I guess I actually have to watch anime now.

DONT please don't do this user it doesn't have to end this way

D

U

C

B

K

O

I AM

M

I have a confession to make
I don't want to be the little girl.
I want to be in the little girl

quds

All of yourself?

Just the tip.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

of your toes?

That's pretty hot too.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

#7 violates #8

I really wish I was high right now.

Why are muslims under represented in anime?

a

test

oppai loli are subhuman

BUMP LIMITED REACHED

New thread. Migrate whenever.

DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U



DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U




DESU
E
S
U

dubs

fuck u

Kill yourself faggot

Posting because the IP count is triggering me

What went on here?

Ṃ̷̴̼̥͚̤͕͌̿ͬ̈̑̆̍ͩ̄̚͠Ŷ̢̠͈̜̭͔͓̈́ͯͦͪ͑ͦ́̔͂́̈̽ͣ̃́͢͢ͅ ̛̩͚̭͎̻̗̙͈͙̮̖̣ͧ͑ͤͩͩͬ͐̇̋̑̆͂̊̎ͨͭ̅͊ͪ̕D͈͎̩̣̗͐̀͒̇͐̍̈́̂͆ͤͤ́͡I̶̵̢̛̜̱̝̬͔̤̝̙̿̐ͯ̚͠ͅC̨̡̻̱̗̥̟͖̱̲̬͖ͮ̂̍ͭͦͩ̓̉ͫ͌̉͛ͧ̚ͅK̵̭̠̟̻͚̠͔̲̝̫͉͍̳̻̟̪ͩ̽ͫ̍̉̉ͯ̽͐̌͑̏̀̕͘͢