Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/104573/
nhentai.net/g/63640/
nhentai.net/g/84995/
nhentai.net/g/62961/
nhentai.net/g/60839/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's from America, dude.

She's not a scientist because she doesn't use the scientific method in her "scientific" research.

No, she's cheap waifubait with an abysmally retarded fashion sense that falls in love with a sperg like Okarin for absolutely no reason other than to pander to the pathetic otaku who self insert as the epic, unlikable whacky scientist who wish that they could meet someone that spouts *chan memes.

This is the 3rd thread we've had in two days.

These are American scientists.

>abysmally retarded fashion sense
Now now user, we know you don't think that

Who would unironically self-insert as Okabe?

>abysmally retarded fashion sense
It's cool, faggot, especially for anime standards

>Who would unironically self-insert as Okabe?
reddit

It's on sale so a lot of people are playing it for the first time.

Born in Japan. Spent 7 years in America.

>female
>scientist

(((scientist))) more like

user pls

(You). This is all (You) wanted anyway and (You) got three of them from me now. Be a happy kid.

Can someone scientifically explain to me why Kurisu is so lewd?

I like how they portrayed the males as a nigger, fatass and an old shit, while the girl is an attractive blonde.

She came here to laugh at us.

"""""""""Virgin""""""""" more like

"Marise Kurisu"

and pretty sure she lived in America

not sure if the others of the cast are retarded when they are impressed she knows what tsundere means

Who the fuck is Marise? Her name is Makise, faggot.
She did live in America, but she's Japanese.

She's cute.

reddit tier girl

Mayuri is better

She's cute as fuck.

Since S;G has been released on Steam, that means more people will be exposed to S;G. However, these people will be exposed to the version with text wrapping issues and poor translation quality.

Is this good or bad?

That's a japanese weeb

You can't be Weeb as an ethnic Japanese. The word definition of weeaboo makes it mandatory that you must be a non-Japanese.

You can't ask something like that without putting forth your own thoughts user.

There's something so crazy sexual about her. She is absolutely fantastic.

Could you specify what makes her so lewd in your eyes?

I wasn't the same user as before but she is highly sexual in a very cute way. She never wants to show any weakness to anyone. Seeing her at her weakest or most vulnerable moments are the cutest.

I don't know, it's hard to explain. I just find her adorable and very beautiful.

>it's hard to explain.
If you want to get anywhere in a scientific fashion, you'll have to do better than that.
Terms need to be rigorously defined, the hypothesis needs to be carefully phrased.
Then we'll check and countercheck until everybody is thoroughly bored of the whole thing and people move on to the next seasonal slut.

Kurise wasn't a virgin.

where can I get the good version then?

never played it, thinking of finally giving it a chance before 0

Did you even play the game or watch the anime? It depends on the world line and the agreed instance along that axis of time.

She's a fucking namefag

That's actually pretty sweet.

I want to be worthy of Kurisu, so getting more scientific knowledge is a must. So where should I start? should I start with Physics for now now?

Step 1: Court a pirate princess
Step 2: Impress her dad with your artful use of the flowery pirate slang.
Step 3: Impress her mom with your intimate knowledge of shojo manga.
Step 4: Set a date for marriage.
Step 5: Hunt down and kill a ninja as part of the ancient pirate wedding rites. Present the ninja's head to your fiancee with a bouquet of wild flowers.
Step 6: Have a gorgeous celebration of your union in a secret location where your bride's not-so-secret lesbian lover can't find and attack you.
Step 7: Receive the game as a dowry.
If Step 7 fails, look for a different pirate princess and repeat.

Only those who shut up and calculate need apply.

I don't remember this episode if the anime

I think applying yourself and excelling in whatever you have an aptitude for would make her more impressed than anything else.

That scene made laugh, not because of the engrish but because of how Asians think they can pass as white while wearing sun glasses.

I think that Kurisu is highly overrated really. Just like Imai. Imai's best girl is Chihaya.

Is that actually a thing?

In my line of work i deal with alot of foreigners, like fresh off the plane foreigners. What Kurisu did at that airport was pretty typical of a jap.

>and poor translation quality.

But user, it's literally the same exact translation as JAST with a few errors fixed.
The only translation issues are in the UI.

The text wrapping on the mails are pretty awful though.

Is that really what they're doing though? It sounds like you're reading into it a bit much.

Probably not, but it makes for a good giggle or two in the break room.

>Japanese
>Red hair and blue eyes
But it's 2D so it's alright.

Well we haven't seen her mother yet. She could be a halfu.

These are Japanese scientists.

Its the pantyhose.

Its allll about the pantyhose. Makes you just wanna stuff your face in her muff and eat until she cant walk.

I'm suddenly feeling a desire to fap.

I'm trying to work out why they seem to have ported the Vita version rather than the PS3 or PS4 versions.

This is a Japanese garbage man (female).

fug I need to rewatch S;G

No.

I thought she fell in love with him at least partially because he reminded her of her father: a ridiculous asshole.

Well, you're not entirely wrong.

Okabe is pretty cute when he turns off his chunii

I've never fapped to Kurisu. Which is the best, most vanilla doujin of her?

Not only cute but pretty clever.
Most of the problems he had would be solved before they even happen (even without d-mail trickery) if he actually listened to what people were saying instead of painting everything chunii.

nhentai.net/g/104573/
nhentai.net/g/63640/
nhentai.net/g/84995/

Happy fapping user.

He even acknowledges it in the introductory video.

He basically goes 'if I'd taken this shit seriously I'd probably have a lot less blood and suffering on my hands'.

Yes.

Wow, I haven't masturbated to her in like almost 3 years, guess I will now.

Holy shit Steins Gate came out in 2009. I thought for sure it had been less than 3 years.

nhentai.net/g/62961/
nhentai.net/g/60839/

You might have been thrown off by the anime airing in 2011.

Why would they port it if there's already a PC version is the better question.

Because the existing PC port had issues and lower quality assets.

There's also the fact that JAST was prohibited from publishing their content on Steam as it was legally considered a separate platform from PC.

le what? How does that make any sense? Mind you, I'm not making fun of your post...I'm just curious

A few years ago JAST was ready to publish Steins;Gate on Steam, with it being approved by Valve and ready to go. Unfortunately, MAGES said no and it took until this year for MAGES to do it themselves. I'd written it off for ages until it was suddenly announced a few months ago.

please refresh my memory as to who is who (dev/publisher/steam/Organization)

MAGES owns 5pb who actually made the game in Japanese. JAST are English language localisers. JAST were hired to translate the game and distribute it on PC. Normally this would include publishing it on Steam, but MAGES considers Steam a separate platform to PC, so they blocked JAST from bringing it to Steam.

>MAGES considers Steam a separate platform to PC
I just...how....why....ugh. I got nothing. Thanks anyway

It's classic Japanese business practice to completely shit the bed in the face of something new..

I̝̳̪̹̖̼͡ ̳̠̪̱HID̻̳̜̘̜͕͢E̫̳̪͎͉̦̱͢ ͏̣̦͈̠̖M̱Y̗̦͈̞̦͉͚ ̫̲̘͍̺̜̦C҉̲̺̠O̶̩̝͙Ṃ͓̳M͎̲E̜͖N͈̲T̸S̢̫̼͓̱̥͉̲ ͚͓̱I̩̜̹͈N̶͎͙̹͚̦̪ ̸͚͙͎͉̞P̲̲͚̟Ḽ̡̤͚Ạ̵I̥͇͖̜̺͡Ṋ͉͎ ̻̩̙̪ͅV͚̪I̤̮͖̱̼̯E̥͙͙̘̼W ͓͟J̶̫ŲS̝͚͔͘T̝̫͔͜ ̶̪̟̲̬͔̗L̤̼I̵̻͈K̙̠̮̻̭̹E̩̙̼͓ ͔̼̕H͉̰̲O̻̗U҉̻O̧̜͍̯̘UI̺̳̞̺N̶̙̯̻̥͈͙ ̬̱K̨̤̜̬̰͇̻Y̢̭̘͍̞͚̟̹O̯͓̝̣͞U̼̠̙̻̪M̭̯̭͚̜A͖

>women
>scientist
Why japs doing this?

notspooky/10

this is good.

I was on no-fap omg

>omg
Kill yourself

So is this apparently

(´・ω・`)

This scientist is too damn lewd.